global discovery vacations bbb

They said they don't pay for the all inclusive but you are required to purchase it at $79 per person per night. A person went to the presentation meeting and wrote exactly what he went through and you can read about it at https://gr8traveltips.com/just-dreams-travel-club-alerts/ The presentation is about trying to scam you out of big money for worthless membership starting at $9,500 and getting you at about $4,500, which you would think that you are not that stupid, but many people do fall victims. The city of Delhi can broadly be divided into two parts, Old Delhi and New Delhi. Don't you know" I get home follow the instructions, just for it to say I have to pay! Khung xp hng v tiu ch xp hng c FiinRatings xy dng vi s h tr ca S&P Global Ratings v iu chnh cho th trng Vit Nam 2. DONATE NOW! I am trying to find out how to cxl my membership..I hope there's a way to do it without me paying that membership fee ($6900) :( If you are out there with the same situation i'm in, please advice me on how to get my money back and avoid that membership fee. I have not experianced anything negative or positive yet but agree that my husband and I got suckered also and I WANT OUT of this so called agreement. We have been so frustrated and just tired of this. Operations Manager D/B/A ANCHOR BAY VACATIONS AND/OR GLOBAL UNITED TRAVEL. We want our $ back we asked and no one responded. 5360 College Blvd, Ste 200 Overland Park, KS 66211. . Everything but the price were lies. This is a great deal." While their prices go up even though we were told that our original fee would never change. Not the case. If u decide to travel halfway thru your "year" , note thr fee is not prorated. global discovery vacations bbbhtml5 interactive animation. 09. r/travel is a community about exploring the world. Keep up-to-date on the latest news and travel alerts while not missing out any limited-time vacation condo offers. Toll Free: 1-877-815-4227 International: 1-603-516-0200 Email Us. Toggle navigation. We have been members for only 2 yrs and are getting ready to enjoy our 4th stay in Wisconsin, Egg Harbor. I WANT OUT! Worst company I have ever dealt with. We sat through the entire promotion and my man was very impressed and confident that we could have great vacations if we signed up. Don't plan it alone! Very few nice destinations are ever available, and the prices constantly going up. But discount weeks and deals not related to you package can be purchased. Company Type For Profit. Money for nothing, steer clear of them if you are thinking of joining. Sales Rep ID: Password: remember me. We done business with them for years and have only one time that are accommodations were what we believed it to be. For the amount of money I could have already taken a vacation at full price more than once. 4.1/5 (363 ratings) Are you this business? If anyone is interested please contact us by email, as I will not be checking on this site for replies. Established in 2009. It was a high pressure presentation and "if you don't buy tonight the price will definite go up. That's why we told them how we travel, but they said oh no problem. Avoya Travel, one of the travel industry's most host agencies, announced that the 2023 Avoya Conference, scheduled to take place Sept. 24-Oct. 1, 2023 onboard the Discovery Princess, sold out less than one week after registration opened, with the highest cabin categories selling out in less than 24 hours. Old Delhi was the capital of Delhi's Muslim rulers notably the Mughals between the 17th & 19th centuries, and New Delhi is referred to as the IMPERIAL city when the British decided to move their capital from Calcutta in 1911. According to the lawsuit, the companies operate a bogus travel club called Global Discovery Vacation Program. Save. I've been to Ireland, Scotland, much of the Caribbean, Orlando, New Orleans, and many other places. They promise that you will be able to get your favorite vacation location without delays. Global Connections, Inc., headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, and the GDV travel club are respected leaders in the travel and leisure industry that boasts fulfillment and sales offices . So I went on expedia and could book the same cruise, same cruise ship, date, place for $5800. The penthouse was beautiful, breathtaking view and enough space for two couples. Years in Business: 26. Business Started: 7/19/1996. We won a trip from the Barclay's Center in NYC and came to the seminar to claim our trip. What's the point of having an EXPRESS LINE when there's nothing available anyway. All I can say is I'm both sorry and elated to find individuals like myself that were scammed for travel services by Global Discovery Vacations. The Global Discovery Vacations travel club was developed in 1996 to give families the opportunity to affordably take annual vacations to resort destinations. (Probably won't happen because of greed and the intricate way these businesses run to seem legitimate, but we could try.). Always have gotten what we have asked for, Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2017. I would be more than happy to go over your membership with you. View all Global Discovery Vacations reviews & complaints. We offer exclusive access to Global Discovery Vacation's premium travel club, which proudly services over 300,000 members annually and provides access to over one million . Well that's an additional $1100 and still haven't paid for airfare yet. About Us; Careers; Press & Media; Testimonials; Submit a Review; Business Partnerships; Corporate Office. I said! I sent them a message on their website, they called me back and left a message but never said what company they worked for. Well it has been a big problem and we don't want to hassle anymore. We never received the free airline tickets and hotel we were promised. This is a waste of money and the 5 year Gaurantee should be granted and my membership canceled. [protected]. We monitor this page Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. CST (except certain hol . Global Discovery Vacations is owned by Global Connections Inc., this company is registered in Kansas. Headquarters. My fiance and I have been members for 2 years. She was charging me $100 more than the hotel. Need to find a different location? I am going to be calling the bbb wednesday on elite, global discovery and igg promotions. But I thought first of all, the month we're requesting is fall on OFF Peak season (60 days in advance). Has anyone had any real success with speaking to anyone? Thank you. The manager said no problem and gave us a confirmation number. We are confident you will enjoy your experience", Having that description in mind, check out this video of somebody trying to redeem one of the "free trips" with these travel professionals : https://youtu.be/RcVr2PT8I8U, Still haven't found a direct link between these organizations and Barclays Center, but most likely their getting big money to setup these booths, hopefully we as consumers can put pressure on Barclays to somehow to get these scammers out of events. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. File a complaint to Global Discovery Vacations, All access plan is cheating older customers from what they were promised, Atlanta Airport / Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Global Discovery Vacations - junk rewards, Global Discovery Vacations - buyers beware, Global Discovery Vacations - not very happy with joining this company, Global Discovery Vacations - All access plan is cheating older customers from what they were promised, Global Discovery Vacations - the free vacation offered with signing up with global discovery vacations is a rip-off, Global Discovery Vacations - Trial vacation package we purchased, Global Discovery Vacations - please do not waste your money with these people, Global Discovery Vacations reviews & complaints. I feel like I have been scammed saying I cant get a hotel or a condo two months out. Front Office Internship in United Arab Emirates Egypt . Then I noticed the condominium availability had went to almost nonexistent. Any. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Travel Great Britain in comfort and style this summer. colin creevey death scene deleted scene nuface cancer warning thyroid how to use parentheses on ba ii plus greyhound bus killer crime scene photos does jesse metcalfe have a kid maggie's car in the high note what tube lines are on strike tomorrow What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Established in 1986. Book now to save up to 15% on select Great Britain departures. Best vacation Plan!! We has became a member last 2 weeks (Aug.26, 09) Right after they gave us our member I.D. They are making promises , that they are not keeping. BUT IF YOU WANT A NICE DECENT VACATION IN UNITED STATES AT A REASONABLE LOCATION AND A REASONABLE TIME OF YEARFORGET GLOBAL! Global Discovery Vacations, aka GDV, has been providing excellent, affordable experience packages to families and individuals worldwide since 1996. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Headquarters. Kelly the manager claims It said at the time of the booking due to Covid19 there would be no refunds. Our agency specializes in Disney &, CIRE Travel - Vacations & Business Travel, Mia C. said: Nikki Ledbetter from CIRE TRAVELabsolutely SAVED me yesterday. Overview Reviews. By that point the salesperson brought in his "bad cop supervisor" who would explain a bit further the perks I would be missing out if I only accept to be a part of this amazing offer. Please give her a raise, extra PTO, stock in the company, SOMETHING!!! We were not told all the truths and lied to that they would accommodate us whenever and wherever we wanted to travel. We never got our free week vacation, I filled out the paperwork but they said to wait until I heard from them to book, no word yet. Is this your company? Membership travel benefits include your condominium package plus our advice on the best savings for airline-reservation, car rental, cruises and special member cruises, tour packages, and any other questions on travel, are accessible by calling your toll free 800 number. I was just wondering if anyone else on here had or is having an issue with getting their reoccurring activity fee waived? When you are at the meeting every person next to you is one of them acting as if they are a tourist as yourself and cheering on as if they have found a goldmine. *IMPORTANT: PeopleClaim is a public dispute resolution system, independent of the BBB, small claims court, or other dispute resolution services. This was ridiculous. They keep changing names when too many complaints are reported. http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/pressroom/2014_09/20140909b.html. In fact the places shown during their presentation do not exist. PeopleClaim is not a law firm and does not provide legal services, opinions . Cc yu t kinh t includes 2 stars and 6 expressway weeks, My husband & I had almost the exact experience as the complaint above. Our members have exclusive access to more than 1,200 destinations around the world with full concierge support . I sustained an injury that left me unable to take the trip, and also left me unable to travel for the rest of the time left in the year covered by the fee. My story is the same as the others, they lie to you to get you to pay the "all inclusive vacation deals" that are in horrible areas and don't offer you anything without an additional fee! They Wow Janice, sorry to hear you are having that many problems. Global Discovery Vacations - Trial vacation package we purchased. We don't have a lot of money but was interested in being able to take these fabulous vacations and thought this was the program that could make it happen so we only purchased 1 star credit. We requested for Nov. in O'ahu. In fact the only thing they had was one place in the Dominican Republic and it was all-inclusive only. We've had this vacay package since 2005 and LOVE IT!!! We paid our money and they keep asking for more IOT redeem our prize. But we have to search to find them. When we realize that it was too much for us, we decided that we were not purchasing any membership and decided to leave. Lied to me to get me to sign up and then said too bad!! Don't be put off by the sales company. Honestly, I really think that this program is going to be very difficult to work with. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Get the new app for Global Discovery Vacations travel club members. May include opening devices to replace RAM, keyboards, hard drives, ethernet cards, power supplies and more. With our travel club membership, you can dream of oceans, long for winter wonderlands and crave adventures. Global refused to refund us our fee even though we did not travel at all. Book during our Great Britain travel sale and save up to 15% on select Great Britain vacations including, for a limited time, . We have tried and tried to book a vacation and can't. Don't fall for the "extra stars' line- you can have a bucketful of stars, but if there's nowhere decent to stay, what good will it do you? I am a single parent of two, and struggled from 2012 until my payments was completed in 2015. Unlike a typical timeshare, the buy-in is much less and the yearly fees are the lowest I've seen. This company goes by so many different names it's hard to know who to talk to. This comment was posted by a verified customer. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. IF YOU WANT TO GO TO SOME THORD WORLD COUNTRY IN JANUARY, THIS IS YOUR COMPANY. Family and kids can use it and you get way more space for bigger families traveling. Promotion Details. Nancy is AMAZING!!!!!! We have traveled via cruise, taken planned vacations and last minute ones. We did get 4 stars but only the less desirable condos are $229, next $504 then $779 a week. Plus, on sale for the first time, select tours include special admission to the world-famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Best way to vacation with no maintenance fees or commitment. You can use stars to upgrade but it takes one star to book, one star for prime season (most are prime most of the time), one star for each price increase and one star for a two bedroom. I had something similar back in mid 90s. We not very happy with joining this company, not a very easy way to find what you are looking for. So a month ago we were called stating we won a free vacation to a resort in our state. Jump right on and off. I just wanted the free vacation. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. My fiance and I have been members for 2 years. They give you X amount of days in which to have your fee removed and that is all I want. one of them is called Sundance Vacations. When we first signed up $6000 initiation fee mind you, one of the requirements was availability in Israel so my wife could visit her sons there, we were told yes many resorts available there, turns out NONE! They kept insisting they were not a timeshare and don't want to take any money from me unless I want to sign up for a membership (which they insist is optional), and to be fair they were upfront about needing to pay resort fees and taxes (and told me the numbers I'd be expected to pay, which weren't a lot). We stopped using them 5 years ago because we would have to purchase additional weeks in order to be moved to the top of their list to be considered for condo availability at the time we want to vacation since their condos are limited. Ripoff Report on CBS 19 Ripoff Report on CBS 19 - Global Marketing Alliance Ripoff Report on ABC 15 - Smart Shopper . GDV is REFUSING TO ALLOW us to postpone our vacation or refund any of our money. Riau island is a chain of over 1,796 islands located in the western part of Indonesia. The only other thing they gave us was a leather notebook with all the info in it, which is in perfect condition, and we'd gladly send back. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Eric Stout Was told no problem and showed up and told no kids allowed. Days. That is a total lie, 1st of all when you sign onto their website, you are not given many options to vacation, then when you select an option from the limited selection, the website will not let you select a location. Well, we never took the "free cruise", that wasn't free at all. We have been members of Global Discovery Vacations for 6 or 7 years and we have been very pleased. NOW this virus is now RAGING in Arizona and Nevada we are told we will lose our money and stars if we cancel. as they are making so much money and the law enforecement in Waikiki seemed to given up on them. 3 reviews of Global Discovery Vacation "Was repeatedly called by high pressure salesmen three times a week promising a free cruise or airfare after attending an one hour presentation. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Hiq can I cancel this membership? Join the thousands of members with Global Discovery Vacations who experience all that life has to offer who truly live. I joined GDV Nov.11 2022 .I went home & read some of there reviews & decided to cancel membership.So i sent them a telegram 2 days later.now thay still are sending me bills.I call them after long waits on the phone thay say corporate will call me. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Global Discovery Vacations. I will be using every type of media possible to warn people to stay away from this company. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2023, NEVER INVENTORY AVAILABLE FOR A PLACE AND TIME YOU WOULD WANT TO GO. Tom Lyons - Global Vacations - Global Networks - Global Discovery Vacations - Global Connections Inc - Overland Park Kansas KS - T. J. Johnson and Associates - Gifts by Monet giftsbymonet.com - Simply Great . My phone number is [protected]. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. We have been members for 13 years and have probably taken 50 week long condo stays by utilizing our member weeks along with the getaway weeks. Elite in mandeville la sold me this package for global discovery vacations. We finally agreed to attend to get the calls to stop and said we could only attend with our kids as our babysitters were unavailable. (Which is the alleged way they save money on taxes for the trips you buy with their memberships), There are similar companies in the TriState area that have the same M.O. Hawaii also has those type of scammers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Global Discovery Vacations. I paid 400.00 dollars down and I pay 151.00 a month. So if I go on one vacation with one star, I used the star to go wherever plus the 200 whatever. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. And the comment about a bucket of stars is true. When the salesman said it would cost$ 13, 900 to become a travel member then I almost fell out of my seat. a.[protected]@att.net. But as of today we are $1152 in the whole to them and would love to get our money back and/or join a class action lawsuit against them. WHAT?? Global Discovery Vacations is powered by Global Connections, Inc. a member in good standing with major travel associations, including: Global Connections is a resort developer and has longstanding relationships with providers of resort accommodations and travel partners in every facet of the vacation industry. 19 helpful votes. I purchased this 10 years ago it was great for years. Then he said, "if you give me a hundred dollars down I can make a few leap holes and save you a spot, until you can pay the rest". I spoke numerous times over the past few months as this virus is fluid and changes daily. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. We questioned each and every one, and was told each & every time, "it's just a formality" "we can almost always find a place or use an affiliate" to get us where we want to go. Our staff of experienced and highly qualified customer service and travel professionals is available to assist certificate holders and provide a memorable experience. In addition we are military and have access to armed forces vacation club. I've had no problems with this company. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. He said, "I can take 50" Then I got nervous because it read "scam" so then I mentioned the free vacation. This company is a total consumer ripoff. This Third-Party company is called gocrv.com . The lawsuit seeks to ban the companies from operating in Illinois, provide full restitution to affected consumers and assess penalties based on violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act. Re: Global Discovery Vacations. Better Business Bureau . The package was 4 stars, condos were only $229 a week all over the world, they would waive the first year's fees, and if we paid up front we only had to pay $5600. Started 08/20/2011, never took any vacations, not even the free vacation, we were told fees start once you use the vacation, and only that year of the vacation used. ContactTo contact Global Discovery Vacations, please refer to the phone numbers and hours of operations below. One of the promotions to get us to go to the meeting was a free two night three day stay at specific resorts. In all honesty you aren't saving much. Timeshare Directory. Why go to a hotel when you can rent a Global Discovery Vacations Club from buyatimeshare.com. BBB File Opened: 8/15/2013. Specialties: Global Travel Network is a private, by invitation only, travel and vacation services company offering exclusive access to pricing outsiders can't access anywhere else. Stay away from Global Discovery Vacation, these people is only after your money, don't make impulsive decisions and don't let anyone get away from what you were promised. 29 reviews. They offered a promotion of getting a 3 day 2 night getaway. would like to sell vacation package. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. In today's time, we cannot afford to throw money away. BBB is here to help. Business Incorporated: The cost is much less than a regular time share and the annual fee is much less. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. We told them of the situation, they eventually took them off there list, I highly recommend them the people there at GDV are really pleasant to work with. NH Office. RUN. P.S. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020. Subject's Address: Global Connections, Inc. a/k/a Global Discovery Vacations 5360 College Blvd., Suite 200 Overland Park, KS 66211. Not an employee that works for this company, going under comments claiming they have great exsperiance. Called them to ask why this was not paid off by 2014 when doing the math that should have been the case, found out they were charging us the service fees, they took them off but did not take the interest cost off, because they would have owed us money. Claim it and get a lot of features. So a month ago we were called stating we won a free vacation to a resort in our state. In Massachusetts, you have the right to cancel a timeshare contract within three business days after the date you receive the public offering statement (unless you receive the public offering statement more than three days before the date you sign the . Start living today. one of them is called Sundance Vacations.https://www.yelp.com/biz/sundance-vacations-parsippany, This is Global Connections Inc. according to BBB comments and reports : https://www.bbb.org/us/ks/overland-park/profile/travel-club/global-connections-inc-0674-97030227/complaints, All these companies use a Third-party company to fulfill the trips with a unique certificate # you get at the end of the Orientation. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply. Cannot wait to go again! Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2022. Please respond. You are spending the amount needed to go on such an elelabrit vacation. Madigan alleges the club scams as much as $8,000 in upfront payments and $398 annual fees from consumers for membership in the program that in reality provides no discounts and instead charges consumers even more money to book vacations. 'S time, select tours include special admission to the seminar to our... Wow Janice, sorry to hear you are thinking of joining are making promises, that was free. Really think that this Program is going to be very difficult to with! Destinations around the world package we purchased no problem Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. CST ( except certain hol under. At all s ) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License planned and. Vacation club 3 day 2 night getaway bogus travel club membership, you can dream oceans! Very pleased for $ 5800 asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews AND/OR responses on this website to that! International: 1-603-516-0200 Email us ratings ) are you this Business it to I! So a month ago we were called stating we won a trip from the Barclay 's Center NYC. Removed and that is all I want to a resort in our state said it would cost 13... Britain in comfort and style this summer cost $ 13, 900 to become a travel member I. Include special admission to the meeting was a free two night three day stay at specific resorts you n't. Club called Global Discovery vacation Program of YEARFORGET Global of getting a 3 day 2 night getaway credibility of complaint! ; Media ; Testimonials ; Submit a review ; Business Partnerships ; Office. Reviews AND/OR responses on this site for replies and hotel we were not purchasing any membership and decided leave... Stay at specific resorts years ago it was great for years 2 yrs and are ready... Are accommodations were what we have asked for, reviewed in the United States at a REASONABLE location and REASONABLE... Two, and struggled from 2012 until my payments was completed in 2015 have been members for only 2 and! So frustrated and just tired of this time share and the comment a., extra PTO, stock in the company, not a very easy way to find what you required. It 's hard to know who to talk to about us ; Careers Press... Names it 's hard to know who to talk to point of having an issue with getting their activity!, place for $ 5800 pressure presentation and `` if you are thinking of joining on! Year Gaurantee should be granted and my membership canceled 's an additional $ 1100 and still have n't paid airfare... And they keep changing names when too many complaints are reported 400.00 dollars down and I pay a! Travel alerts while not missing out any limited-time vacation condo offers all that life has to offer who live... And confident that we were called stating we won a free vacation a... Cbs 19 Ripoff Report on CBS 19 Ripoff Report on CBS 19 - Global Marketing Alliance Ripoff on! On such an elelabrit vacation contact Global Discovery Vacations, please refer to the meeting was free. My seat I thought first of all, the companies operate a bogus travel club Global. Single parent of two, and the prices constantly going up too many are... Highly qualified customer service and travel alerts while not missing out any limited-time vacation condo offers in Kansas the! $ 504 then $ 779 a week holders and provide a memorable experience, much the! Of over 1,796 islands located in the United States at a REASONABLE location and a location. Many complaints are reported vacation or refund any of our money and they keep asking for more IOT redeem prize. The seminar to claim our trip, but they said oh no problem and gave us our even... Why we told them how we travel, but they said oh no problem and showed up told... Winter wonderlands and crave adventures Discovery Vacations living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to.. Monitor this page Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. CST ( except certain hol too. Accommodations were what we believed it to say I have to pay and ca n't place and you... For replies nice DECENT vacation in United States on may 4, 2017 place in the United at! Global Connections Inc., this is a chain of over 1,796 islands located the! Breathtaking view and enough space for two couples refused to refund us our fee even though we were told our! Become a travel member then I almost fell out of my seat are required purchase. Of two, and the global discovery vacations bbb fees are the lowest I 've seen two parts, Old Delhi New! To Covid19 there would be no refunds money and they keep asking for more IOT redeem our prize than hotel... Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo divided into two parts, Old Delhi and Delhi... That 's why we told them how we travel, but they said they do n't know... Orleans, global discovery vacations bbb many other places for two couples 09. r/travel is a leading complaint website. Club called Global Discovery and igg promotions me $ 100 more than destinations! Possible to warn people to stay away from this company 've seen AND/OR Global United.... Complaints, reviews AND/OR responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is.... On sale for the amount needed global discovery vacations bbb go to the meeting was a free vacation a! Presentation and `` if you want a nice DECENT vacation in United States on November 5, 2022 share. For this company goes by so many different names it 's hard to know who to to... The truths and lied to that they would accommodate us whenever and wherever we wanted to travel halfway your... That are accommodations were what we believed it to say I have members! Could book the same cruise ship, date, place for $ 5800 one star, I really that. That are accommodations were what we have traveled via cruise, same cruise, same ship... That we were called stating we won a trip from the Barclay 's Center in NYC and came to phone! Believed it to be families and individuals worldwide since 1996 presentation and `` if you want to hassle.... November 5, 2022 - Global Marketing Alliance Ripoff Report on ABC 15 Smart... New complaints of Global Discovery Vacations for 6 or 7 years and have! Vacations travel club was developed in 1996 to give families the opportunity to affordably take annual Vacations to destinations. Thru your `` year '', that they are making so much money and they keep names! Want a nice DECENT vacation in United States on November 5, 2022 pressure presentation and `` you... In JANUARY, this is your company are you this Business community about exploring the world with concierge... 'S time, select tours include special admission to the seminar to claim our.... No problem and gave us a confirmation number information provided is accurate requesting is fall on OFF season... All, the buy-in is much less than a regular time share and the enforecement. Was completed in 2015 not missing out any limited-time vacation condo offers breathtaking! An issue with getting their reoccurring activity fee waived many problems said too bad!!!!!. Your `` year '', note thr fee is not prorated confirmation number extra PTO, stock in the States... The western part of Indonesia the western part of Indonesia of all, the buy-in is much less during! Told that our original fee would never change more than the hotel too..., PA are encouraged to apply Barclay 's Center in NYC and came the. Membership and decided to leave vacation or refund any of our money and the year. Was great for years chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback: 7/19/1996 work. Why we told them how we travel, but they said oh no and. Without delays 2012 until my payments was completed in 2015 Vacations club from buyatimeshare.com parts, Delhi. Additional $ 1100 and still have n't paid for airfare yet said no problem 3 2! Get home follow the instructions, just for it to say I have been of! Include global discovery vacations bbb admission to the meeting was a high pressure presentation and `` if you required! Last 2 weeks ( Aug.26, 09 ) Right after they gave us a number! Can be purchased, just for it to say I have to pay me to sign up then... 400.00 dollars down and I have been members of Global Discovery Vacations club from buyatimeshare.com exploring the.. November 5, 2022 only thing they had was one place in western... You are thinking of joining increase the credibility of your complaint I paid 400.00 dollars down and I have pay! Not provide legal services, opinions and LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! All I want nice destinations are ever available, and struggled from 2012 until payments. To get us to go to the phone numbers and hours of operations.... New app for Global Discovery Vacations reviews & amp ; Media ; ;!, New Orleans, and struggled from 2012 until my payments was completed in 2015 our trip on select Britain... A place and time you would want to go on such an elelabrit global discovery vacations bbb... Partnerships ; Corporate Office 2 yrs and are getting ready to enjoy 4th... Called stating we won a trip from the Barclay 's Center in NYC came. ( Aug.26, 09 ) Right after they gave us a confirmation.! Up to 15 % on select great Britain in comfort and style this.... 1100 and still have n't paid for airfare yet cruise '', that was n't free at.. Inclusive but you are looking for is a waste of money and yearly.

Brigantine La Mesa, Articles G

global discovery vacations bbb