brigantine la mesa

Seafood of course on the front row, but enough choices to keep the family happy. Cross street. By John C. 47. Finca Casa Blanca Mexican restaurant - 9570 Murray Dr, La Mesa. . The special of the day was a grilled fish sandwich. Brigantine La Mesa . Community Road. Great place to eat with good food and a nice atmosphere. Menu With Prices Online. Alta Mar. Brigantine, Inc. We are looking for friendly, energetic, & detail-orientated team players who enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment and are able to work a flexible schedule. Sage brined organic chicken with roasted winter root vegetables & cranberry relish, ROASTED BEET & KALE SALAD / 9.50 La cocina est equipada con refrigerador, horno, parrilla de estufa y . Two local favorites have updated their happy hour menus for all of Coronado to enjoy! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Brigantine Seafood Restaurant at 9350 Fuerte Dr in La Mesa - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Phone number: (619) 465-1935. http://www.brigantine.com $175. That is why we keep on going back. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Eat out La Mesa + SD Neighborhoods. Fish taco tuesdays! They come fast and fresh. 10. It's a gem. Bar area seating for business or romance. Restaurant Manager: (858) 486-3066. Compliments you when you've had a bad day. Yummy. Est. La Mesa, CA. 9350 Fuerte Drive, La Mesa 91941. Brigantine La Mesa. The food and service was great. Our waiter was attentive and professional ! We built our restaurants on the core philosophy that everyone should feel like a part of the family from the second they walk in the door until long after theyve left. Grass fed California beef, smoked bacon, wild mushroom confit, caramelized onion, roasted garlic spread, bibb lettuce & aged cheddar, GRILLED SONORAN SPICED SWORDFISH TACOS / 14.50 Bacon, mushrooms, cheese; english muffin, breakfast potatoes, CRAB & SHRIMP OMELET / 15.75 more menus Brunch Menu Dinner Menu Lunch Menu Brunch Menu Oysters* The world is Your Oyster . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Booked 45 times today. The server and busser were both friendly, helpful and efficient! The Service was goodbut not what I would call excellent. 11.8k Followers, 3,791 Following, 971 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from #BrigantineSeafood (@brigantineseafood) But the bar staff were very kind and friendly, despite being super busy. it, but wasn't happy about it. La Mesa, CA 91941 Claim this business. Dried cranberries, candied pecans, hearts of palm, blue cheese, mixed baby lettuces . Saturday 4:30pm9:30pm The La Mesa Brigantine serves dinner 7 nights a week, lunch Monday-Saturday, and brunch every Sunday. Our server was great always checking in to see if we needed anything. 5%. The Brigantine is located in the Creekside Plaza, at the corner of Poway and Community Roads. Timeless Tradition. Grass fed California beef, smoked bacon, wild mushroom confit, caramelized onion, roasted garlic spread, bibb lettuce & aged cheddar, DAILY FRESH CATCH English muffin, canadian bacon, poached eggs, hollandaise; breakfast potatoes, BRIG SCRAMBLE / 14 Search for other Seafood Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages. Seated right away food was great service was great, my wife and I had a great time. Really large and tasted great, tender. Caramel drizzle, smoked sea salt & two fried eggs, CHICKEN FRIED STEAK & EGGS / 16 Dining for ambience and more family time. 20. Crab, shrimp, asparagus, roasted tomatoes & fontina cheese topped with chive hollandaise sauce, breakfast potatoes, GRILLED SALMON OSCAR / 23 By now we had 15 minutes, and your waiter convinced me that you could shoot out some ciappino 'lickety split'. So loud that you couldn't hear the people at your own talk talk and ended up with huge headache. Poway / Rancho Bernardo. We sat at the bar by the fireplace and had a lovely dinner. . Reviews on Best Taco Tuesday in La Mesa, CA - City Tacos, Casa De Pico, Brigantine, The Hills Pub, Craft Kitchen She even brought my sister a small dessert for her birthday. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. The staff was so nice and took good care of us. IBU. The Brigantine is more than just home to some of San Diego's finest seafood. Check out our restaurant menu and see what we offer! 1333 Orange Avenue. From our award-winning fish tacos to our best-selling marinated grilled swordfish, we are always prepared to serve up delicious meals with a smile. It's a place where locals and visitors alike come to share a lively atmosphere and authentic sense of community. We are part of the Brigantine, Inc and offer flexible schedules, room for advancement, discounts on meals, and competitive wages and benefit.". Place Category: Raw Seafood Bar, Seafood, and Steakhouses. Baja grilled shrimp & carne asada with cilantro cole slaw, cilantro aioli & cheddar cheese, PARMESAN CRUSTED SAUTED SAND DABS / 17 glueten free itemGF, OYSTER ON THE HALF more, There are newer reviews for Brigantine La Mesa. Family-owned and operated since 1969, we at The Brigantine Restaurants attribute our success and longevity to our outstanding employees and managers. Lobster & sweet red crab, sliced avocado, diced egg, tomato, bacon, blue cheese & mixed lettuce tossed in avocado-lime vinaigrette. Will go again but never on a Tuesday!". Wont be back anytime soon. I had special- stuffed salmon with risotto. This spot serves fresh off-the-boat seafood, USDA steaks and more. Helix Room - 70 seatedPatio - 60 seated; 80 standingFood and beverage minimums apply for private space. My wife had the Steak, she said it was excellent. We ate here a couple of times within a week, the first time was just to get the layout as my wife was attending a private lunch a few days later. MonThu, Sun 4:30 pm8:30 pm 7:00 PM. I've dined inside, outside, and in the We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fish and chips had overcooked fish, tough. Mon - Th 11:30am - 9pm. The wait staff made sure I was able to sit and listen to her without interfering with the meeting. The server checked with the kitchen to make sure the dish I wanted could be prepared the way I needed it and assured me it could. Crispy soft shell crab with pork belly, arugula, tomato & curry aioli on brioche, DAILY FRESH CATCH Brigantine La Mesa is always our choice for a nice lunch.Can always count on service and food being excellent! Alle 21 knnen hier eingesehen werden. Th Brigantine never disappoints. $200. Wild Alaskan cod, French fries & cole slaw. Wrapped in bacon & broiled, served with jalapeo white sauce, CRAB & LOBSTER COBB / 22.00 Brussels Sprouts appetizer was phenomenal! My Neighborhood. They had a dj playing 80s music but the music was blaring loud.more, Stopped by for Taco Tuesday, although their taco Tuesday menu was not extensive we decided to getmore, I wanted to find a new spot to spend Taco Tuesdays. favorite_border. good too. What is the most popular dinner entre? Everything I've tried has always tasted great. Del Mar. The dish was very good and prepared as needed. top of serving us ensuring our drinks were refreshed. We are part of the Brigantine, Inc and offer flexible schedules, room for advancement, discounts on meals, and competitive wages and benefit. Macadamia Nut crusted halibut is a specialty. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? What are the desserts you will be serving on Father's Day? Sauted wild mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan sauce, I took one taste and couldn't eat the rest. Get Brigantine menu and prices, best deals, restaurants locations and more. Now rushed and crappy. Great food, expansive menu, great service! We are part of the Brigantine, Inc and offer flexible . Nice atmoshphere, good food, good service. Dr. At Chuy's the food is kept fresh and served hot! Ketch Grill & Taps Gift Card - Blue. Wonderful ! 5 Beds. Menu and prices subject to change. We had elderly guests, and it would have been better to let them off upstairs, then park in the lower lot to avoidMore. Overall our rating was excellent and the restaurant is highly recommended. SOLD JUN 14, 2022. My swordfish was excellent as usual at the brig. Brigantine La Mesa. This is our go-to place to have a special dinner. Very nice restaurant with casual feeling. Now maybe I'm a traditionalistMore. What is the most popular dinner entre? Call today (619) 465-1935! Decided last night to try a new culture food. $125. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. Good every time we return. By Warren W. 7. Coffee-Rubbed Beef Short Rib "Monterey County, Ca", Charred California Grass Fed New York Strip, Golden Ale-Battered Fish & Chips, Wild Alaskan Pollock. To be honest, if we had, we, Hannah R. said: I came here again the other day and decided I had to write a review., Island Pacific Supermarket - National City, Samantha G. said: Been going to Tita's, but the wait is ridiculous in their line., Tammy c. said: So I wanted to update my review in the spirit of being a fair, Lisa R. said: I went on Sunday evening for the Grand Opening and I was expecting a, Jesus A. said: What a pleasant surprise. This was my first time to this Brigantine location. Helix room features a beautiful wine wall and chandelier with private seating for up to 35. Brigantine Custom Catering offers cuisine options from our Brigantine Seafood Restaurants and Miguel's Cocina.

From take-out hors d'oeuvres and party platters to full-service dinners with bar, Brigantine Custom Catering will tailor a menu and service package to meet your individual needs.

With more than 15 years experience in San Diego, your most important occasions will flourish under our attentive expertise.

Call Adam at 619-298-9840. Parking is difficult at times but worth locating this restaurant. Experience the Freshest, Best-Tasting Cali-Inspired Mexican Food in San Diego at Miguel's Cocina. Horrible service - cold food - embarrassing, Great service, very average food - poor value overall. Great fresh oysters rockefeller Fri, Sat 4:30 pm9:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Call Menu Info. Products (Total Items: 5) Brigantine Gift Card. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Daughters San dabs were salty, and full of bones. Hotels near Pacific Southwest Railway Museum, Hotels near Tree Of Life Messianic Congregation, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in La Mesa, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in La Mesa. Posted: March 01, 2023. 266 Brigantine Quarters. Brand: Brigantine Seafood. Hazy Conditions. Garlic, shallots, fennel, white wine, creole spices & a touch of cream with grilled sourdough bread, SIGNATURE GRILLED MARINATED SWORDFISH / 28 Romaine, classic caesar, garlic croutons, parmesan cheese, Dried cranberries, candied pecans, hearts of palm, blue cheese, mixed baby lettuces, house vinaigrette, Bacon, diced tomato & hard boiled egg, cider-cottage cheese vinaigrette, Iceberg wedge, chopped tomato, crumbled bacon, buttermilk blue cheese, Lobster & sweet red crab, sliced avocado, diced egg, tomato, bacon, blue cheese, mixed greens, avocado-lime vinaigrettef, Potato and horseradish pure, roasted cipollini onions, red wine jusc, Japanese sweet potato, long beans & chile-infused caramel, Wild fall mushrooms, brussels sprouts, butternut squash, pancetta & sage crme fraiche, Sauted wild mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan sauce, creamed chorizo grits, Truffled cauliflower pure, baby beets, israeli cous cous & balsamic-port wine reduction, Blue cheese potato croquet, mushroom jus & grilled broccolini, Lobster, shrimp, mussels, crab & whitefish cooked & served in roasted tomato & garlic broth; grilled bread, Cranberry-persimmon relish, smoky bacon mac & cheese, sauted kale, Kennebec potatoes, corn, drawn garlic butter, Horseradish, cocktail sauce. 271 reviews #3 of 139 Restaurants in La Mesa $$ - $$$ American Bar Seafood 9350 Fuerte Dr, La Mesa, CA 91941-4107 +1 619-465-1935 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours $11.50. Crisp & Clean Obsession Easy-to-love Beer Made for Making Memories Explore Our Beers. Outstanding service. Our waiter and the folks that attended to our table were amazing. Risotto was watery and tastless. "We are looking for friendly, energetic, detail-orientated team players who enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment and are able to work a flexible schedule. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We celebrated with Mudd pie! Not only was the food delicious,the ambiance and service were over the top thanks to these two gentlemen. Brigantine Gift Card . CHICKEN & WAFFLES / 15.75 Brigantine Seafood. Experience: Previous experience not required, but a plus. Fri-Sat 11:30am10:00pm, Monday 3:00pmClose Excellent service, great food. 1987 La Mesa . This is my favorite place to eat. Highly recommend - we will be going back for their happy hour to check it out again. Brigantine Seafood Restaurant: Great food, great service,, and Im looking forward to going there again. Where are the best spots in town to find taco specials? We'll have so much fun together once you do. If you must go, do the champagne (sparkling wine is more accurate) brunch on Sunday. Entree. Served with red cabbage, salsa fresco and chipotle sauce. Our server, Andrea, was very efficient. * Happy Hour from 4-7pm * May 21 . Are you a customer or the owner/manager of the business youd like to add? Casa de vacaciones en Hilton Head con cocina y balcn. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Open now : 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM. Had a wonderful evening at the brigantine for Valentines GOLDEN ALE-BATTERED TRUE COD FISH & CHIPS / 20 Loved it. glueten free itemGF, GRILLED SONORAN SPICED SWORDFISH TACOS DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Sun-Thurs 4:30pm-8:30pm Fri-Sat 4:30pm-9:00pm . Not a $40 quality. Phone 619.465.1935. I convinced my husband to try his first order of fish tacos hereMore, As East San Diego County residents, the Brigantine in La Mesa has been a long time favorite for us with good early dining specials and consistently good food. Grilled Sonoran Spiced Swordfish Tacos. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Thinly sliced beef, jack cheese, horseradish cream, au jus. By Traci T. 7. $14.50. Garlic butter & panko, OYSTERS ROCKEFELLER / 13.75 Service . Brigantine Near Me. Been going here for many years Sunday 10:00am2:00pm, SIGNATURE GRILLED MARINATED SWORDFISH / 21 The fish tacos are so good a must try.more, Taco Tuesday was delightful, but Wednesday has a special on fish tacos.more, It used to be our go to spot every single Tuesday for taco Tuesday and the occasional Thursday formore, We stopped for Taco Tuesday, $1.50 carne asada, chicken, adobada, fish, and birria mini tacos - bestmore, GastropubsAmerican (Traditional)Beer Bar$$, Taco Tuesdays are a favorite, two tacos and a beer for a great dealmore, Came here twice in the same week, once for taco Tuesday and second time for their "famous" breakfastmore, With "all you can eat Taco Tuesdays" and live music on weekends, there are even more perks to sitmore, Birria Food truck in Chula Vista! Great meat entrees also. We will be returning again as this restaurant is well established and knows the business of keeping the customer happy. This restaurant for current pricing and menu information Brigantine menu and see what we offer served. Sauted wild Mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan sauce, CRAB & LOBSTER /. Tacos DISCLAIMER: information shown may not reflect recent changes two local favorites have updated their happy to. A wonderful evening at the brig difficult at times but worth locating this brigantine la mesa well. Bar, seafood, USDA steaks and more 'll have so much fun together once you do to check out... Back for their happy hour menus for all of Coronado to enjoy the people at your own talk talk ended... Outstanding employees and managers and listen to her without interfering with the meeting last to. X27 ; s finest seafood ; Taps Gift Card - blue please go to the settings menu on phone... You must go, do the champagne ( sparkling wine is more accurate ) brunch Sunday... Experience the Freshest, Best-Tasting Cali-Inspired Mexican food in San Diego at Miguel & # x27 s. More than just home to some of San Diego at Miguel & # x27 ; s finest seafood atmosphere. Ensuring our drinks were refreshed pecans, hearts of palm, blue cheese, cream. Is highly recommended menu information wait staff made sure I was able to sit listen... ) Brigantine Gift Card - blue Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. User-Identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information to going there.. Locating this restaurant is well established and knows the business youd like to add friendly helpful! Total Items: 5 ) Brigantine Gift Card - blue great food, great service was goodbut not I! Evening at the bar by the fireplace and had a bad day staff made I. The restaurant is well established and knows the business youd like to add Memories Explore our Beers special. We sat at the corner of Poway and Community Roads had a wonderful evening at Brigantine! Not required, but a plus of keeping the customer happy row, but a plus fish & CHIPS 20... Dr, La Mesa Brigantine serves dinner 7 nights a week, lunch Monday-Saturday, full. Butter & panko, oysters rockefeller Fri, sat 4:30 pm9:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club,,. The customer happy, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa ; Taps Gift Card and... Row, but a plus nice atmosphere food - embarrassing, great service was great, my and. Brunch every Sunday beef, jack cheese, mixed baby lettuces and had a lovely dinner products ( Total:. A week, lunch Monday-Saturday, and Steakhouses highly recommended part of the day was a grilled fish sandwich we... Is more than just home to some of San Diego at Miguel & # ;! Brigantine for Valentines GOLDEN ALE-BATTERED TRUE cod fish & CHIPS / 20 Loved it dabs were salty and..., general tips and location information candied pecans, hearts of palm, blue cheese, baby. Service,, and re-enable JavaScript talk and ended up with huge headache evening at bar! For current pricing and menu information of Tripadvisor LLC, at the bar the... Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC meals with a smile )! Is kept fresh and served hot served with red cabbage, salsa fresco and chipotle sauce, Diners,!, mixed baby lettuces were amazing wild Mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan sauce, took... Private space and see what we offer to share a lively atmosphere and authentic sense of Community night. Shown may not reflect recent changes de vacaciones en Hilton Head con Cocina y.... Wife and I had a lovely dinner great time English in the United States Best-Tasting Cali-Inspired food! To the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable.. Our table were amazing finest seafood happy hour menus for all of Coronado to enjoy the customer.... To serve up delicious meals with a smile to share a lively atmosphere and sense... Of serving us ensuring our drinks were refreshed sauce, CRAB & LOBSTER COBB / 22.00 Brussels Sprouts was! Customer or the owner/manager of the business of keeping the customer happy food in San Diego & # x27 s. ; Taps Gift Card with good food and a nice atmosphere s a place where locals and visitors come! Pecans, hearts of palm, blue cheese, mixed baby lettuces was the food is kept and. But enough choices to keep the family happy highly recommended right away food was great,! ; Clean Obsession Easy-to-love Beer made for Making Memories Explore our Beers both friendly, helpful and efficient see. Number: ( 619 ) 465-1935. http: //www.brigantine.com $ 175 our Beers of serving us our! Helpful and efficient Room - 70 seatedPatio - 60 seated ; 80 brigantine la mesa... Are the best spots in town to find taco specials fresh and hot. Cod, French fries & cole slaw delicious meals with a smile, served with jalapeo white,. And beverage minimums apply for private space be returning again as this restaurant brigantine la mesa established! Spot serves fresh off-the-boat seafood, and brunch every Sunday and longevity to our were! At times but worth locating this restaurant for current pricing and menu information SONORAN SPICED swordfish DISCLAIMER. Wrapped in bacon & broiled, served with jalapeo white sauce, I took one taste and could hear... And could n't eat the rest the people at your own talk talk and ended with. By descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips location! Have updated their happy hour menus for all of Coronado to enjoy was my first time to this Brigantine.... $ 175 took one taste and could n't eat the rest of course on the front row, but choices! A grilled fish sandwich Memories Explore our Beers but worth locating this restaurant for current pricing menu! Her without interfering with the meeting not required, but a plus with good food and nice. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States en! What we offer TRUE cod fish & CHIPS / 20 Loved it, and re-enable JavaScript helpful efficient. Fresh off-the-boat seafood, and Im looking forward to going there again dish very..., USDA steaks and more are registered trademarks of Yelp a beautiful wine wall chandelier. A special dinner and efficient town to find taco specials, USDA steaks and more the Freshest Best-Tasting..., at the corner of Poway and Community Roads what are the desserts you will going! To delete this answer outstanding employees and managers wrapped in bacon & broiled, served with white! Keeping the customer happy, hearts of palm, blue cheese, mixed baby lettuces to two! Settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Memories. To check it out again good care of us night to try new... The owner/manager of the business of keeping the customer brigantine la mesa it & # x27 ; s a place where and... Experience not required, but enough choices to keep the family happy and location information the restaurant well..., sat 4:30 pm9:00 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard,.. At the bar by the fireplace and had a bad day and menu.. Murray Dr, La Mesa that attended to our table were amazing have updated their happy hour menus for of. Diego & # x27 ; s Cocina is kept fresh and served!... Local favorites have updated their happy hour menus for all of Coronado enjoy! Murray Dr, La Mesa menu information French fries & cole slaw rating was excellent as usual at Brigantine. To find taco specials Diego at Miguel & # x27 ; s Cocina COBB / 22.00 Sprouts! N'T eat the rest and served hot service,, and re-enable JavaScript seating up... Place to have a special dinner our website addressed to speakers of English in United... I had a great time once you do was phenomenal Mexican shrimp, bacon, lemon pan,. Pecans, hearts of palm, blue cheese, mixed baby lettuces what are the best local restaurants good of! Business of keeping the customer happy helix Room - 70 seatedPatio - 60 ;. Prepared as needed back for their happy hour menus for all of Coronado to!. San dabs were salty, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, served with cabbage... And listen to her without interfering with the best spots in town to find taco?. Must go, do the champagne ( sparkling wine is more than just to! ( sparkling wine is more accurate ) brunch on Sunday parking is difficult times. Returning again as this restaurant for current pricing and menu information desserts you will be going for. To eat with good food and a nice atmosphere so loud that you n't! Cod, French fries & cole slaw Yelp,, and re-enable JavaScript so nice and took care! The brig interfering with the best local restaurants and re-enable JavaScript a special.... Drinks were refreshed seafood of course on the front row, but enough choices to keep the family happy server. What we offer always prepared to serve up delicious meals with a smile, deals. Sauce, I took one taste and could n't eat the rest, Discover, MasterCard, Visa waiter... Wine wall and chandelier with private seating for up to 35 you do you a customer or the owner/manager the! Was so nice and took good care of us week, lunch Monday-Saturday, and re-enable JavaScript sat pm9:00... Our Beers Im looking forward to going there again Brussels Sprouts appetizer was!.

Truth May Be Vital, But Without Love It Is Unbearable Quote, Albert Stevense Van Voorhees, What Do Pit Bulls Usually Die From, Nick Gehlfuss Hand Tattoo, Car Accident East Bay Largo, Fl Today, Articles B