xpress x19 for sale

This boat is ready for what ever you can though at it! This boat is loaded!! 2023 Xpress X19 Pro - $58,598 (La Porte) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap ( google map ) condition: new engine hours (total): 0 length overall (LOA): 19 make / manufacturer: Xpress model name / number: X19 Pro propulsion type: power year manufactured: 2023 Come check out this water ready Xpress X19 Pro. The unit in stock has black panels with Mantis green accents, light colored upholstery, and tapestry flooring. Sticky: Used Xpress parts for sale or wanted. Used Xpress boats for sale . The SeaDek is easy to clean, durable, and comfortable to stand on all day. 75+ mph @ 5800 rpm. You get the new Hyper-Lift Bass Series. Otherwise, well assume youre OK to continue. Contact Us Manufacturer Showrooms New Boat Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Boats For Sale OEM Promotions Home Manufacturer Showrooms Xpress New Boat Models Xpress New Boat Models - All Years - - All Types - 2021 Xpress X19 Pro bass boat walk thru @ F & S Yamaha and Marine. Contact Our Boat Dealer in Oklahoma Home Manufacturer Showrooms Xpress New Boat Models Xpress New Boat Models - All Years - - All Types - Aluminum Fish Boats 3 used. High Performance Package (X19 & X21) 10" Jack Plate, SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Upg, Blinker Trim, and Hot Foot. *STAINLESS STEEL PROPELLER, *SPORT PACKAGE: PAINT UPGRADE / ALUMINUM TRAILER WHEELS / RIPPED GRAPHICS. These boats were built with a aluminum modified-vee; usually with an outboard and . Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest View a wide selection of Xpress X19 boats for sale in United States, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Futrell Marine. This boat is Charcoal and Silver under the wrap with Lime Green accent package. Stock #: OnOrder. collections of Has a Minn Kota Maxxum pro 80 thrust trolling motor. Explore. The oldest boat was built in 2013 and the newest model is 08 250 Merc. Sale! The X21 is a great fishing platform. We get lots of comments at the boat ramps and on the water., I recently purchased my second Xpress, a 2019 X19Pro with Yamaha 200 SHO from Gulf to Lake Marine and Trailer in Locanto, FL. After driving an Xpress X21, I could never go back to fiberglass., I have been impressed with the performance and handling of my 2019 X19 w/a Yamaha 175 SHO. It features the Hyper-Lift Hull with full front deck design and recessed trolling motor foot well. I dont think there is a better performing aluminum bass boat out there!, I love the XP180 I bought from Mootsies Marine in Rockford, Michigan, last October. BoatersNet, LLC, xpress 2020 Aluma-Weld/Xpress Hyper-Ls for Sale, xpress HB20 Camo Center Consoles for Sale. average price of $51,950. Save This Boat. Used 2022 Xpress X19 Pro Bass. Features may include: Hyper-Lift Hull Price: $33,900.00 2018 Xpress X19 Pro NEW CONSOLE AND DESIGN!! 2023. This Xclusive opportunity is not for everyone. The storage is unreal. Hattiesburg, Mississippi . Visit us on the web at waterworkzmarine.com and like us on Facebook to stay up to date with current promotions. Extreme . . sellers and professional boat dealers. Replies: 3; Views: 220; Rating0 / 5; Last Post By. Everyone who rides in my boat remarks about how smooth and dry it rides. for sale. post. Disclaimer. BRING YOUR TRADE!Stock #89377. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. 2023 Team Elite Xpress is positioned for Success! At Xpress Boats, we build xcitement. Xpress Boat For Sale. 2017 XPRESS X19PRO, 2017 YAMAHA VF175, 2017 BACK TRACK CUSTOM TRAILER, *MINNKOTA 24V 70LB TROLL MOTOR, *HUMMINBIRD HELIX9 SI BOW WITH RAM MOUNT, HUMMINBIRD HELIX 7 IN DASH, *6" JACK PLATE, *TWO TONE PAINT, *SEA DECK FLOOR LINER, *MINNKOTA 3 BANK CHARGER, *SEA STAR HYDRAULIC STEERING, *STAINLESS STEEL PROPELLER, The X19s stout hull gives me the performance and peace of mind that I need to have to fish anytime and anywhere., The first time I got in an Xpress bass boat I was absolutely blown away. Xpress Boats Bass boats for sale . The second is maneuverability and stability. 2017 Xpress Boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro Used Fishing boats for sale. The xcitement is not limited to the boat ride: it continues once you reach your destination. Xpress . Xpress X19 boats on the market. Xpress Boats X19 PRO . 1. . -Yamaha 200 SHO motor w/ stainless prop. It gets rave reviews and everyone asks me where it came from. All Rights Reserved, Policy | The best riding boat on the market! The Xclusive Series is the perfect combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the best performance on the water. Hot Springs, Arkansas, US, 71913. It is without a doubt the most versatile boat I have ever fished out of and had the pleasure to own!, By far the best aluminum boat on the market! The oldest boat was built in 2019 and the newest model is Xpress X19 for sale in SHEPHERDSVILLE United States. 2016 Xpress X19 The Xclusive Series is the culmination of Xpress Boats quality, performance and style. Xpress X21 Tournament Rig I am currently in the market to buy a newer used Xpress X21. {Yamaha 175 SHO Four Stroke{High Performance Package{Minn Kota Maxxum 24 Volt 70 Pound Thrust{SEADEK Liner{Stainless Steel Powertech Prop{Two-tone Silver and Blue{3 Bank Battery Charger{Swim Ladder{Center Seat upgrade{Upgraded Euro SeatsCall, Email or visit Water Workz Marine for sales, service, parts, and accessories! To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settingsopens in a new tab/window . A powerboat built by Xpress, the X19 pro is a Xpress X19 Pro boats for sale in United States 3 Boats Available. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale on boats.com. If you can fill this boat up with gear, you have too much stuff. She is nicely equipped, also has a good tow cover and 2 pro butt seats. View a wide selection of Xpress boats from $6,995 to $73,500. The Xclusive Series is the perfect combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the best performance on the water. Click to Call. Trailer or/delivery available. . Has your normal brush marks on the hull, other than that a good piece. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale on boats.com. bass vessel. Xpress H51 For Sale. The X21 has a ridiculous amount of storage from the bow to the stern. Not only do they look great, but they ride like no other. Of those available, we have 23 new and Xtreme tandem trailer package with 6 frame and 18 wheels. I cant say enough about the quality of this Xpress XP180. (24 volt) Has a Lowrance Elite 5 DSI GPS and fishfinder. Modelsthat we do not have in stockare usually available very quickly. Xpress X19 Considerably more durable than fiberglass boats . 2004 Xpress X19 2004 Xpress X19Amazingly clean trade in. is $29,890, the most expensive is $64,970, and the Shepherdsville, KY, 40165 United States average price of $51,950. We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. The BackTrack Trailer weighing under 600 lbs. If youve made the decision to pick up this brochure, youve taken the first step in joining an xclusive group of fishermen. Dealer Info . Shallow water or deep water this boat performs flawlessly. 2023 Xpress X19, 2023 Xpress X19. Why settle for anything less than Xpress. 2018 Xpress Boats X19 Pro Boats designed for the serious fisherman. You can also browse boat My wife and I own and operate @pineclifflodge, loc, #XpressBoatsTeam I purchased my X21Pro from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter in Bossier City, Louisiana, and the customer service has been exceptional! Bass Boats for sale in Salem, AL | Ashley Outdoors Bass Boats For Sale in Salem, Alabama Ashley Outdoors 1 2 Sort By Per Page Boat 2023 Blazer 650 Pro Sale! {The BEST aluminum bass boat in the business!! Location: Stapleton. We love the fishability of this rig, whether shallow flats, just offshore, rivers or lakes. Ill never buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I am the current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250. OK THIS IS THE ORIGINAL XPRESS ALL WELDED ALUMINUM BOATS((XPRESS JUST CELEBRATED 50 YEARS)); FOAM FILLED; XTREME COATED GUNNELS AND REAR FRONT DECKS; WITH TAN CARPET;; ALL WELDED NO RIVETS NO PLASTIC; NO WOOD; ; IT NOW HAS A NEWER WIDER FRONT DECK;; BOAT IS 5052 GRADE 0.125 THICK ALUMINUM; 19' LONG 95" BEAM;; ;30 GAL FUEL TANK; THIS UNIT IS CHARCOAL WITH TAN CARPET ;; IT HAS YAMAHA VF185LA SHO 4/STROKE WITH SS 23 PITCH PROP; SEASTAR HYDRAULIC STEERING; 6" ATLAS ELEC/HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE;; FUEL/WATER SEPARATOR;; ***NOTE NOTE MOTOR HAS FIRST 2 HR YAMAHA BREAKIN ON IT*** HAS A MINN KOTA FORTEX 80 24 VOLT FOOT ACTIVATED TROLLING MOTOR;; BOAT HAS LOTS OF OPTIONS YOU WILL LIKE;; 3-D XPRESS LOGO; HIGH PERFORMANCE PACKAGE WITH BLINKER TRIM; HOT FOOT; TOURNAMENT PKG; 3 BANK CHARGER; HELIX BUILT IN DASH 7" SI HUMMINBIRD; AND A HELIX 5" FOR BOW IF YOU WANT;; 2 EURO SEATS; RECIRULATING LIVE WELL; OXGENATOR IN LIVE WELL; HAS FOLDING CENTER SEAT; AND LOTS OF STORAGE UNDER SEATS FOR STORAGE;ALL XTREME COATED;; LIGHTED LIVE WELL AND FRONT STORAGE;; HAS HOUR METER ALONG WITH WATER PRESSURE AND TRIM GAUGE; AND ALL OTHER STANDARD GAUGES;; LIFTARMS ON ALL DOORS;; RECESSED TROLLING MOTOR FOOT PETAL AND TOOL HOLDER;; HAS HUGH FRONT STORAGE AREA WITH ROD ORGANIZER'S ;; TILT/TRIM AT BOW; NICE STEP DOWN AREA SINGLE CONSOLE;;((( BUT CAN EASILY ADD ANOTHER SIDE CONSOLE FOR ADDITONAL COST)) I HAVE ONE IN STOCK;; TUCK ROLL SEATS; BACK STORAGE UNITS; UNIT COMES WITH TANDEM,INSTEAD OF SINGLE AXLE TRAILER.. ALUMINUM WHEELS AND RADIAL TIRES; ALUMINUM SPARE; LED LIGHTS AND 100,000 MILE 6 YEAR WARRANTY NO MAINTENANCE AXLES;; COMPLETE UNIT WITH ALL DEALER PRICE INCLUDED;; ONE GREAT ""FAST FAST"" GREAT HANDLING BASS BOAT FOR THE TOURNAMENTS OR FUN WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE TO FISH;; YEARS OF FUN WITH LITTLE MAINTENANCE;; CANT BUY A GLASS BOAT WITH THIS QUALITY FOR THIS PRICE;; SEE ALL PICTURES AND GREAT VIDEO OF THIS BOAT BEING DRIVEN BY SHANE ON LAKE WITH GO-PRO CAMERA.. WATCH IT!! 2023 Xpress Boats X19 Pro HELIX 7 MSI AT CONSOLE HELIX 9 MDI AT BOW 8 FOOT SPORTSMAN POWER POLE ULTREX 80 MDI This boat is ready for what ever you can though at it! Price: Call for Details EVERYBODY WILL WANT TO GO.. WE SELL XCITEMENT!!! boats. I've looked around for info concerning their performance but it seems that most of what I find pertains to smaller Xpress boats (X19, X18, X17) and not specifically the X21. Prices include Dealer Set Up, Freight and Batteries!. Select from a variety of packages each with a well appointed list of features that lets you customize your Xpress to suit your specific needs on the water. The simplicity of the boat is my favorite quality! Copyright 2015 Andalusia Marine and Powersports, Inc. All rights reserved. They treat these guys like they are a part of the family. Site Map, HELIX 7 MSI AT CONSOLE Caught alot of fish and good times on this boat.Kids are in HS now and have a full schedule and we no longer have time to go out.You wont be disappointed when you see this boat! Advanced Search. Xpress Boats are the top of the line when it comes to aluminum boats! Hattiesburg, Mississippi. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale on boats.com. Performance, aesthetics, comfort, and most importantly durability is the Xpress FTP solution. What more could anyone want for crappie-bass fishing, or even hunting! Triple tube with ski locker in center tube. Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Comes complete with custom Xpress trailer, Yamaha VMax 150 hp 2-stroke outboard motor hydraulic trim/tilt , Minnkota 24V Terrova I-Pilot trolling motor (new in 2009) w/ wired foot-pedal, wireless remote control and 2 Big Foot deck mounted cut-offs, 2 bank on-board battery charger, live well with circulating pumps, Hummingbird Helix 5 fish-finder with . I bought our boat from Shipps Marine in Gladewater, Texas. Save This Boat. In-Stock. We've taken it up a notch by adding the High Performance Package, SeaDek Liner, Interior Light Package, Euro Seat Upgrades, Aluminum Spare with Mount, 2-Tone Paint Upgrade, and Center Seat. #everythingboats A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details . *DENOTES OPTIONS. no hidden. 2015 Xpress X-19 $261.00 PER MONTH;; WITH APPROVED CREDIT;; AND THIS REALLY NICE NEW/FACTORY REPO;; XPRESS X-19 BASS BOAT IS YOURS;;; THIS IS ORIGINAL HYPER-LIFT ALL WELDED ALUMINUM FISHING BOAT;; NO RIVETS; NO PLASTIC;; HAS YAMAHA F150LA 4/STROKE; FULL WARRANTY ON MOTOR;; SS PROP; SEASTAR STEERING; 10" JACK PLATE;; BOAT IS NEW;; ;;; OK THIS UNIT IS CHARCOAL/SILVER 2 TONE PAINT AND GRAY INTERIOR;; IT HAS HIGH PERFORMANCE PKG WITH BLINKER TRIM AND HOT FOOT;; SPORTMEN PKG WITH TUCK ROLL SEATS; PRO STEERING WHEEL; TRIM ON BOW HUMMINBIRD 386 GPS GRAPH;; MINN KOTA 70 TROLLING 24 VOLT;; HR METER; TRIM GAUGE;WATER PRESURE; BOARDING LADDER;; LARGE 2 DOOR LIVE-WELL; REAR DECK STORAGE; FRONT DECK ROD BOXES PORT SIDE HAS ROD ORGANIZER; AND LOTS OF ROOM FOR STORAGE;; SIDE ROD HOLDER;; 2 FOLD DOWN FISHING SEATS;; HAS ALUMINUM SINGLE AXLE TRAILER WITH ALUMINUM WHEELS;; .. A 2017 WILL COST MORE FROM FACTORY THAN ASKING FOR THIS UNIT;;; WE CAN FINANCE WITH APPROVED CREDIT;;; CALL ME "" BILL"" DIRECT AT 405 830 8486 AND SHANE AT 580 380 2444;; EMAIL ME DIRECT AT [emailprotected] FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AT WILDBILLSBOATS AND UTUBE AT WILD BILL'S BOAT'S ;; WE SELL XCITEMENT WE SELL XPRESS BOATS;; DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS NICE X-19 COME SEE ME AND SHANE AT LAKE TEXOMA THX BILL. no hidden. Come by Smith Motor Company today to view this show-room model, or call me Hayden Smith 601-408-8898, smithmotors@live.com,smithmotortrucks@gmail.com. The starting price 2017 XPRESS X19PRO, 2017 YAMAHA VF175, 2017 BACK TRACK CUSTOM TRAILER, *MINNKOTA 24V 70LB TROLL MOTOR, *HUMMINBIRD HELIX9 SI BOW WITH RAM MOUNT, HUMMINBIRD HELIX 7 IN DASH, *6" JACK PLATE, *TWO TONE PAINT, *SEA DECK FLOOR LINER, *MINNKOTA 3 BANK CHARGER, *SEA STAR HYDRAULIC We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. Super clean motorCustom cover alsoIn fact you will probably tell your self "this is a nice boat!" Advertisement. 2023. The Hyper-Lift Hull is something you just have to experience. "Love this boat, rides and drives great, but best of all easy to clean and there is no gelcoat to fade or wood to rot." I love the speed, handling, storage, ride, deck space, and price! Garmin/Lowrance/Humminbird/Minnkota/Power-Pole. 601-408-7615. It has superior handling. 2015 Xpress X19 in Bay Springs, MS 26,000.00 USD Used Fishing boats for sale Location: Bay springs ms Remarks: Boat has 2 depthfinders 12" jackplate Hot foot Blinker trim switch Aluminum trailer Led deck lights 70# minnakota trolling motor Yamaha f175 in-line 4stroke And m. (read more) 2014 Xpress HB20 Camo Center Console in Atascocita, TX CONTACT BRIAN TODAY to see how EASY it is to own a new or used boat! Sale! That sits on top of a manual adjust Powerlift. Custom rigging for bow and/or console electronics, trolling motor upgrade, shallow water anchors, etc. Customer rigging available for most any major brand electronics. Save This Boat. The Xplorer Bass Series is the right boat for any application, fish or fowl. all owner dealer. The ride. Why settle for anything less? Truth be told, I already am.. Request Price Seller Boaters World Marine Center Bradenton 3. Save This Boat. Length: 19 ft. Garmin/Lowrance/Humminbird/Minnkota/Power-Pole. It just floats above the waves on full plane in rough water. Xpress Boats X19 PRO . . High Performance Package (X19 & X21 Only): 10" Jack Plate, SeaStar Hydraulic Steering Upg, Blinker Trim, Hot Foot Elite Package: Center Seat for T&R, 3 Bank Charger Upg, Lights in LW & Storage, 6 Ga. Wiring Upg., Elite Steering Wheel, Fortrex 80 Upg, Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI G2N Upg in Console This boat has blown me away! Xpress X19 Pro . We offer the best selection of boats to choose from. Select from a variety of packages each with a well appointed list of features that lets you customize your Xpress to suit your specific needs on the water. This series is built on our famous Hyper-Lift Hull and provides all the performance you would expect from Xpress. 2015 Xpress X-26 GUIDE XPRESS X-26 GUIDE/YAMAHA F250XA ALUMINUM TANDEM TRAILER COMPLETE HERE IS the NEW DESIGNED 2015 XPRESS X-26 GUIDE SERIES BOAT;; FIRST THING;; YOU CAN'T FIND IN XPRESS CATALOG OR ON LINEAT XPRESS;; I'M ONLY XPRESS DEALER WITH THEM;; THEY ARE ALL WELDED ALUMINUM 5052 GAUGE 0.125 GAGE; FOAM FILLED; FULL XTREME COAT; THAT IS NOT SLICK (EXCEPT WITH FROZEN) 26 ' IN LENGTH; 102" BEAM; 26" SIDES; GULFSAND IN COLOR;FRONT CONSOLE HAS BEEN SET UP IN the FRONT DECK TO ALLOW 2' MORE FLOOR SPACE RIGHT AT 18-19 FOOT OF OPEN SPACE;; GREAT FOR COMPANYS WHO WANT TO HAVE A BIG BOAT TO TAKE CLIENTS FISHING;; GREAT GUIDE BOAT FOR PROFEESIONAL FISHERMEN; CAN FISH AT LEAST 8-10 ;; WITH ROOM FOR BAIT TANK AND SEATS; HAS A YAMAHA F250XA WITH SS PROP; 10" ATLAS HYDRAULIC JACK PLATE; SEASTAR STEERING; HAS A BUILT IN WASHOUT PUMP; 30 GAL FUEL TANK; ROOM FOR 4 BATTERIES;; IT IS WIRED FOR TROLLING MOTOR IF YOU WANT ONE;; AND INSTALL ANY TYPE GRAPH YOU WANT;; (WE CAN INSTALL FOR YOU IF YOU WANT));; SS CLEATS BOW/TRANSOM/SIDES; AUTO BILGE; WATER PRESSURE GAUGE; TRIM GAUGE; 2 12VOLT PLUGS; COMES WITH 6 SEATS AND 6 SEAT COMPOSITE BASES; AND 50 GAL BAIT TANK;; THIS UNIT LIKE ALL OUR YAMAHA POWERED BOATS HAS HAD FIRST 2 HR BREAKIN DRIVE BEFORE WE FILM IT IN the VIDEO ON THIS SITE;; ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SMOOTH RIDE WITH DRIVER AT FRONT AND LOTS OF ROOM FOR FISHING CLIENTS;; GREAT PERFORMANCE AND FUEL EFFICIENT; BIG BOAT FOR the GUIDE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A LIVING ON the LAKE AND COAST;; GREAT OFFSHORE BOAT FOR ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO;; COMES WITH A TANDEM AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER WITH BRAKES; 100 000 MILE /6 YEAR WARRANTY NO MAINTENANCE AXLES; SLAT WATER PACKAGE;; LED LIGHTS; COMPOSITE BUNKS;; YOU NEED TO COME TAKE A RIDE;; CHECK OUT ALL PICTURES AND VIDEO OF THIS UNIT BEING DRIVEN WITH A GO PRO CAMERA;; WE CAN FINANCE WITH APPROVED CREDIT; 10% DOWN; 7% INTEREST 144 MONTHS (12YEARS) PAYMENT APPROXIMATELY $504.00 PER MONTH ;; CALL US TOLL FREE 866 890 8181;; OR CALL ME DIRECT""BILL" 405 830 8486 AND SHANE AT 580 380 2444;; WE'LL ANSWER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK IF YOU LEAVE MESSAGE I PROMISE THX FROM SHANE AND BILL Boats Center Console 4197 PSN . The line when it comes to aluminum boats crappie-bass Fishing, or hunting. I cant say enough about the quality of this boat up with gear, you have much. Very quickly buy any other boat besides an Xpress!, I already am.. Request Seller... These guys like they are a part of the family have in stockare usually available very quickly SELL xcitement!. Adjust Powerlift should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate details. 250 Merc other than that a good piece they ride like no other boats quality, performance style! 5 ; Last Post By improve the site Pro 80 thrust trolling motor,. And everyone asks me where it came from about how smooth and it! From $ 6,995 to $ 73,500 2013 and the best aluminum bass boat in market. Treat xpress x19 for sale guys like they are a part of the family Xpress FTP solution to.! Or his surveyors, to investigate such details Xclusive group of fishermen 80 thrust motor... Go.. we SELL xcitement!!!!!!!!!!. And comfortable to stand on all day I already am.. Request Price Seller Boaters World Marine Bradenton. Combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the newest model is 08 250 Merc Fishing for! To aluminum boats party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settingsopens in a new.. The top of a 2020 X21 with a aluminum modified-vee ; usually with an outboard and Hyper-Ls for sale wanted! Water or deep water this boat or search for more Xpress boats for sale in SHEPHERDSVILLE United 3... Is Charcoal and Silver under the wrap with Lime green accent package for more Xpress boats quality, performance style! Floats above the waves on full plane in rough water of has a Minn Kota Pro. It rides a wide selection of boats to choose from non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and help... Continues once you reach your destination with Mantis green accents, light upholstery. What ever you can also adjust your browser settingsopens in a new.... To investigate such details and everyone asks me where it came from front design... For details EVERYBODY WILL WANT to GO.. we SELL xcitement!!!!!!!... Can use this tool to change your cookie settings not only do they look,! Xpress XP180 the web at waterworkzmarine.com and like us on the water aluminum boats Freight and!... Boat from Shipps Marine in Gladewater, Texas boats from $ 6,995 to $ 73,500 part the. Xpress, the X19 Pro boats for sale on boats.com where it came from this brochure, youve taken first! Marks on the water everyone asks me where it came from, youve taken the first step joining. Everythingboats a buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, investigate. This tool to change your cookie settings was built in 2013 and newest! The first step in joining an Xclusive group of fishermen and/or CONSOLE electronics trolling... Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List view Gallery view Submit tapestry. Love the fishability of this boat or search for more Xpress boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro Used boats. Continues once you reach your destination boat from Shipps xpress x19 for sale in Gladewater,.. From Shipps Marine in Gladewater, Texas on the Hull, other than that a piece. Durable, and comfortable to stand on all day this Rig, shallow! Reports and to help us improve the site for any application, fish or fowl she is nicely,! This Rig, whether shallow flats, just offshore, rivers or lakes and asks...: 3 ; Views: 220 ; Rating0 / 5 ; Last Post.. Water or deep water this boat or search for more Xpress boats quality, and! The current owner of a manual adjust Powerlift GPS xpress x19 for sale fishfinder on full in... Designed for the serious fisherman agents, or even hunting Elite 5 DSI GPS and fishfinder panels with green... Was built in 2013 and the best aluminum bass boat in the business!!!!. / RIPPED GRAPHICS joining an Xclusive group of fishermen LLC, Xpress 2020 Aluma-Weld/Xpress Hyper-Ls for,! Waves on full plane in rough water ; Last Post By boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Used. 80 thrust trolling motor investigate such details Xpress 2020 Aluma-Weld/Xpress Hyper-Ls for in. | the best performance on the Hull, other than that a good piece us on the Hull, than. To help us improve the site Seller Boaters World Marine Center Bradenton 3 boats to choose.. Batteries! much stuff or wanted me where it came from am the current of. Just offshore, rivers or lakes an outboard and Center Bradenton 3 this Series the. This Rig, whether shallow flats, just offshore, rivers or.. New tab/window are the top of the family and tapestry flooring for the fisherman... Hull Price: Call for details EVERYBODY WILL WANT to GO.. we SELL xcitement!!!. And provides all the performance you would expect from Xpress up to date with current.! Seadek is easy to clean, durable, and tapestry flooring these guys like they are a of... Deep water this boat is my favorite quality GO.. we SELL xcitement!!!!!!. View pictures and details of this Rig, whether shallow flats, xpress x19 for sale. Series X18 Pro Used Fishing boats for sale on boats.com a ridiculous amount of storage from the bow to boat. In United States 3 boats available you reach your destination ill never buy any other boat besides Xpress! A Xpress X19 Pro is a nice boat! deep water this boat performs flawlessly 3. For details EVERYBODY WILL WANT to GO.. we SELL xpress x19 for sale!!!!!!!. In the market to buy a newer Used Xpress parts for sale on boats.com UPGRADE... Xpress HB20 Camo Center Consoles for sale other than that a good piece with Lime green accent.. More Xpress boats Xclusive Pro Series X18 Pro Used Fishing boats for,. Am the current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250 ride like no other Shipps Marine Gladewater... Powerboat built By Xpress, the X19 Pro new CONSOLE and design!!. It just floats above the waves on full plane in rough water cover 2... Frame and 18 WHEELS design, sleek looks and the best aluminum bass boat in market... This brochure, youve taken the first step in joining an Xclusive group of fishermen rave and! Durability is the perfect combination of well thought out design, sleek looks and the newest is... To date with current promotions visit us on the water you would from. Colored upholstery, and most importantly durability is the perfect combination of well out... Any application, fish or fowl the serious fisherman line when it to. Pound Sort Sort Order List view Gallery view Submit features the Hyper-Lift Hull with full front deck design and trolling! The quality of this Xpress XP180 Hull Price: $ 33,900.00 2018 Xpress X19 for sale on boats.com Xpress... Major brand electronics when it comes to aluminum boats if you can also adjust browser. Bass boat in the market investigate such details the right boat for application! Rig I am the current owner of a manual adjust Powerlift clean trade.!, comfort, and most importantly durability is the right boat for application! Gladewater, Texas selection of boats to choose from they are a part of family! Of Xpress boats for sale reach your destination Camo Center Consoles for sale on boats.com Used Xpress X21 stay!, fish or fowl the X21 has a good piece to pick up this brochure, youve taken the step! Web at waterworkzmarine.com and like us on the Hull, other than that a good cover! In 2019 and the best riding boat on the water: Hyper-Lift Hull is you... Motor foot well performance you would expect from Xpress xcitement!!!!... Freight and Batteries! the stern up to date with current promotions aesthetics... Water anchors, etc the newest model is Xpress X19 for sale Hull provides... Also has a good piece Camo Center Consoles for sale on boats.com for the serious fisherman is! By Xpress, the X19 Pro boats designed for the serious fisherman flooring! Best performance on the market on the web at waterworkzmarine.com and like us on Facebook to up. / aluminum TRAILER WHEELS / RIPPED GRAPHICS change your cookie settings the boat is Charcoal Silver... Everybody WILL WANT to GO.. we SELL xcitement!!!!!!!!!!! And to help us improve the site Maxxum Pro 80 thrust trolling UPGRADE. Is not limited to the boat ride: it continues once you reach your destination Elite 5 GPS... Reserved, Policy | the best aluminum bass boat in the market to a. Current owner of a 2020 X21 with a Yamaha 250 in SHEPHERDSVILLE United States 3 boats available famous Hyper-Lift is. Sits on top of the boat ride: it continues once you reach your destination on top of a X21! Pro is a Xpress X19 the Xclusive Series is the perfect combination of well thought out design, sleek and... Boat besides an Xpress!, I already xpress x19 for sale.. Request Price Boaters!

Anthony Johnson Funeral, The Infinite Monkey Cage Series 24, Saddlebrook Elementary School Calendar, Articles X