tommy la stella head injury

data-styled.g172[id="Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0"]{content:"hUHmCp,"}/*!sc*/. @font-face{font-family:'proxima-nova';src:url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-regular-italic.woff2') format('woff2'),url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-regular-italic.woff') format('woff');font-weight:400;font-style:italic;font-display:fallback;}/*!sc*/ Veteran infielder Tommy La Stella had not one, but two operations on his Achilles tendons this past fall. fieldset{padding:0.35em 0.75em 0.625em;}/*!sc*/ Brentford F.C. img{border-style:none;}/*!sc*/ I dont take that for granted. .epHHrr{text-align:center;max-width:100%;margin:0 auto;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-side__nav-item--inner a,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-side__nav-item--inner span{color:#ffffff;}/*!sc*/ The 33-year-old La Stella made an. He nailed 16 home runs in 78 games, which is quite the feat for the baseman as he previously only hit 10 home runs in his first 396 games - marking a huge improvement for the player. .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav--teams__team{width:100%;display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-pack:start;-webkit-justify-content:flex-start;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top [class$='button-menu--icon'] span{background-color:#ffffff;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-side__main-nav .scroll-buffer,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-side__subnav .scroll-buffer{padding-bottom:200px;}/*!sc*/ The severity of the injury is not yet clear, but he'll likely sit for. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . \n\nI love that sports is able to do this, too, Jackson said. La Stella, who latched on with the Mariners last month after being released by the Giants, was originally slated to serve as the designated hitter. .blUWSx .share-icon__square{width:30px;}/*!sc*/ Full recovery is expected to. He is expected to be in a platoon with Dylan Moore since Wong hit .138 off lefties last year. @media (min-width:768px){h1.Styles__HeadlineContainer-sc-19rm04l-0{font-size:2.488rem;}h2.Styles__HeadlineContainer-sc-19rm04l-0{font-size:1.44rem;}}/*!sc*/ La Stella, 33, was designated for assignment to open a spot . .hspSPq svg{padding-top:1px;vertical-align:top;fill:#ffffff;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__item:focus,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__item:hover{border-radius:3px;background-color:#dddddd;color:#002867;}/*!sc*/ La Stella (hamstring) ready for rehab assignment https://t.co/L0ZE0DsIDL Infielder Tommy La Stella has been out of the Giants lineup since May 2nd with a hamstring strain. Bats/Throws L/R college Coastal Carolina RANKINGS C SS. .blUWSx .share-button__close{top:6px;left:5px;}/*!sc*/ Tommy La Stella's contact-first approach has been just-good-enough and better in the years when he slugged a little too. a{background-color:transparent;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb .p-search-item__image-selector--active{background-color:#4c8cee;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__button{background:none;border:none;padding:0 16px 0 0;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;}/*!sc*/ @media (max-width:1023px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__nav-items--quick--show-revenue .header__nav-top__nav-item{margin-top:-12px;}.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__nav-items--quick--show-revenue .header__nav-top__nav-item__link{padding:0;}}/*!sc*/ @font-face{font-family:'proxima-nova';src:url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-bold.woff2') format('woff2'), url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-bold.woff') format('woff');font-weight:700;font-style:normal;}/*!sc*/ @font-face{font-family:'proxima-nova';src:url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-medium-it.woff2') format('woff2'), url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-medium-it.woff') format('woff');font-weight:500;font-style:italic;}/*!sc*/ I agree to receive the "Fantasy Baseball Today Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__sponsor-logo--with-sponsor,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__url-logo--with-sponsor,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__sponsor-logo--with-tagline,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__url-logo--with-tagline{display:none;}/*!sc*/ main{display:block;}/*!sc*/ While a potential head. All Rights Reserved. .mHQYb header.mlb-header.mlb-header--side-nav-open .header__nav-top .header__nav-top__button-menu--icon span:nth-child(3){-webkit-transform:rotate(-45deg);-ms-transform:rotate(-45deg);transform:rotate(-45deg);}/*!sc*/ .blUWSx .share-icon__button{background:none;border:none;padding:0;}/*!sc*/ Mariners' Tommy La Stella: Nursing arm soreness, Mariners' Tommy La Stella: Joining Seattle, Giants' Tommy La Stella: Pushed off 40-man roster, Giants' Tommy La Stella: Hasn't resumed baseball activities, 2023 Fantasy baseball rankings: Top picks by position, 2023 Fantasy baseball rankings: Best sleepers, 2023 Fantasy baseball rankings: Top breakouts, sleepers. .eJdqRG p{margin-top:0;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__item,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__group-title{display:block;padding:10px;width:100%;-webkit-break-inside:avoid;break-inside:avoid;word-wrap:break-word;word-break:break-word;}/*!sc*/ Its more of just kind of trying to get my two-strike approach down and making sure I had my sense of the strike zone down first, La Stella said. Article continues below advertisement What happened to Tommy La Stella in the Oct. 7 game against the Astros? You see what happened, and to have all the fans, my teammates, my coaches, the staff, everybody -- the outpouring of love and support theyve shown me has been unbelievable. I love that sports is able to do this, too, Jackson said. .mHQYb input[type='search']::-ms-clear{display:none;width:0;height:0;}/*!sc*/ All Rights Reserved. data-styled.g114[id="sc-bdfBwQ"]{content:"mHQYb,"}/*!sc*/ [48] .mHQYb .p-search-item__image-thumbnail--rounded{background-color:#f7f7f7;margin-top:0;margin-left:0.25rem;height:40px;border:1px solid #e2e2e2;border-radius:50%;}/*!sc*/ .evGxub{display:inline-block;width:48px;height:48px;border-radius:50%;-webkit-border-radius:50%;overflow:hidden;position:relative;}/*!sc*/ Jay Jaffe: Lenny Harris comes to mind, but a quick look at the single-season PH plate appearance leaders via Stathead shows Ichiro (109 PA in 2017), Mark Sweeney (92 PA in 2008), and Tommy La Stella (90 PA in 2018) ahead of Harris' highest total (89 PA in 2001), and even Matt Joyce had 85 PA in 2019. @media (min-width:1024px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__secondary-logos{width:100%;-webkit-order:-1;-ms-flex-order:-1;order:-1;}.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__nav-container{-webkit-order:0;-ms-flex-order:0;order:0;-webkit-flex-basis:80%;-ms-flex-preferred-size:80%;flex-basis:80%;}}/*!sc*/ sub{bottom:-0.25em;}/*!sc*/ La Stella led off the bottom of the sixth inning with a triple but was struck in the head while sliding into the base. @media (min-width:1024px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header.mlb-header--side-nav-open .header__nav-side{display:none;}}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header.mlb-header--side-nav-open .header__nav-side__nav-item[aria-expanded='true'] .header__nav-side__nav-item__subnav-arrow{opacity:0;}/*!sc*/ I dont take that for granted. pic.twitter.com/xn5jAy20Br. While hair transplant technology is increasing every single year with new treatments incorporating stem cell implants and more precise follicular extraction and implantation techniques, some hair transplant procedures required strips of skin where hair naturally grows to be "removed" in order to help grow hair in other parts of the scalp. window.appId = '' .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__secondary-logos > *{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-flex:1 1 auto;-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb .p-search-item__image-thumbnail--team{margin:0 auto 0 0.25rem;height:40px;width:45px;}/*!sc*/ The Giants will be without infielder Tommy La Stella for at least the next six weeks as the club announced Tuesday the left-handed hitting second baseman has been transferred to the 60-day injured . data-styled.g164[id="Styles__AspectRatioContainer-sc-1t1lmmv-0"]{content:"jiNMQU,"}/*!sc*/ .ebrWqN:-moz-loading{color:#f3f3f3;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb .p-search__list--multiple-type .p-search-item--team:first-of-type:before,.mHQYb .p-search__list--multiple-type .p-search-item--team + .p-search-item--player:before{color:#737373;font-size:12px;position:absolute;left:10px;top:10px;padding-top:12px;}/*!sc*/ \n","providerName":"Twitter","providerUrl":"https://twitter.com","type":"rich","width":550},"type":"oembed"},{"__typename":"Markdown","content":"Jackson said he spoke with his father, Randy Jackson Sr., to help process the upsetting experience and thanked Kapler and other fans who countered the negativity by sending him a wave of uplifting and supportive messages. 2021 stats: 76 G, 220 AB, .250/ .308/ .405, OPS+ . Giants second baseman Tommy La Stella recently underwent surgery on his left Achilles, the team informed reporters ( including Andrew Baggarly of the Athletic ). data-styled.g3[id="iconstyle__IconWrapper-sc-12jucjo-0"]{content:"fuMUTu,drUhS,"}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__item:hover{background-color:#057AFF;color:#ffffff;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb .p-search__list:focus{outline:0;}/*!sc*/ Kicking off the game with a solo homer, La Stella was having a powerful Game 3, until a wild pitch unfortunately missed his elbow pad and collided with the bottom part of the elbow. @media (max-width:1023px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header.mlb-header--side-nav-open .header__nav-side__nav-items{font-size:14px;}}/*!sc*/ They give their honest opini. .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav--teams__team--name{display:none;}/*!sc*/ At second base, Thairo Estrada took the spot expected to be occupied by Tommy La Stella, who began the season on the 10-day injured list despite appearing in a couple Cactus League games as. While a potential head injury is always worrisome, the Athletics don't seem particularly concerned about this one, as Melvin said he intended to pinch run for La Stella anyway. @media screen and (min-width:1024px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header[data-is-club],.mHQYb header.mlb-header[data-is-microsite]{background-image:linear-gradient( #002D72 50%, #041E42 50% );}}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header a:focus,.mHQYb header.mlb-header button:focus,.mHQYb header.mlb-header [class*='__nav']:focus{outline:1px dotted #fff;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__button .header__nav-top__nav-item__text{display:none;}/*!sc*/ "Tommy shows you that every play is big. @media (min-width:1024px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__content{-webkit-box-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;}}/*!sc*/ You guys have sent an outpouring of love and support after inappropriate messages last night. I slid my Helldiver down and behind Stella's tail, crossing under Ensign Al Emig's airplane to take my new position on Emig's right wing. I was very excited when I saw the acquisition, La Stella said. @media (min-width:768px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__content{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;}.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__group:not(:first-child){margin-left:16px;}.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__group.cols{-webkit-column-count:2;column-count:2;-webkit-column-gap:8px;column-gap:8px;}.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__item,.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__group-title{width:100%;}}/*!sc*/ html{line-height:1.15;-webkit-text-size-adjust:100%;}/*!sc*/ The A's aren't worried about a head injury that Tommy La Stella suffered on Saturday night. .dLQAwR .contributor__text--twitter{font-size:0.8rem;font-weight:600;}/*!sc*/ button,[type="button"],[type="reset"],[type="submit"]{-webkit-appearance:button;}/*!sc*/ [type="number"]::-webkit-inner-spin-button,[type="number"]::-webkit-outer-spin-button{height:auto;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__group-title{color:#aaaaaa;font-weight:700;font-size:12px;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;}/*!sc*/ .eJdqRG a{color:#057AFF;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}/*!sc*/ .hspSPq:hover svg path{fill:#ffffff;}/*!sc*/ CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: fantasynews | arena: mlb | pageType: stories | .mHQYb header.mlb-header .icon{display:inline-block;-webkit-align-self:center;-ms-flex-item-align:center;align-self:center;line-height:20px;}/*!sc*/ Tommy La Stella, who had reportedly had Achilles surgery after last season, actually had two Achilles surgeries. .dLQAwR:not(:last-child){border-right:1px dashed #ccc;}/*!sc*/ [type="checkbox"],[type="radio"]{box-sizing:border-box;padding:0;}/*!sc*/ SF Giants infielder Tommy La Stella has restarted his rehab assignment at Triple-A. .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav__item{color:#222222;background-color:#ffffff;font-size:14px;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}/*!sc*/ .hUHmCp > article{display:grid;grid-template-columns:repeat(12,minmax(0,1fr));grid-gap:24px;color:#000000;}/*!sc*/ Maria I. Guardado (@mi_guardado) May 3, 2021 In July of last year, it turns out Tommy had sustained a right tibia fracture, which was verified by a CT scan, which really messed with the tremendous season he was playing. .koKsQt{font-weight:600;}/*!sc*/ He will be out for 8-10 weeks, according to. @font-face{font-family:'proxima-nova';src:url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-semibold-italic.woff2') format('woff2'),url('https://www.mlbstatic.com/mlb.com/fonts/proxima-nova-semibold-italic.woff') format('woff');font-weight:600;font-style:italic;font-display:fallback;}/*!sc*/ .ggWmAj{background:#ffffff;box-shadow:0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.2);max-height:64px;overflow:hidden;padding:8px 16px;position:fixed;top:0;width:100%;z-index:2;}/*!sc*/ Injury Updates | .mHQYb .p-search__input--sm{font-size:12px;height:30px;min-width:150px;}/*!sc*/ .hSQYJO{font-family:"proxima-nova","open Sans","Helvetica","Arial",sans-serif;font-size:35px;color:#222222;margin:0;}/*!sc*/ Ah yes, our first scratch of the spring. 6-keys: media/fantasynews/mlb/reg/free/stories, By pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the. .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__nav-item--mobile-quick-nav{display:inline;}/*!sc*/ .dLQAwR .contributor__text--name{color:#222222;font-size:1rem;font-weight:600;line-height:1;margin:0;}/*!sc*/ La Stella has been out since May 2, but he felt he got his rhythm back at the plate during his stint with the River Cats. .mHQYb .p-search__list{z-index:50;min-width:250px;border-radius:6px;-webkit-mask-image:-webkit-radial-gradient(#ffffff,#000000);}/*!sc*/ @media (min-width:768px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__nav-top__tagline{display:-webkit-box;display:-webkit-flex;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-webkit-box-pack:start;-webkit-justify-content:flex-start;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;}}/*!sc*/ It was just kind of in a tough spot, kind of the way the bat was rolling over my finger, but it feels great now, La Stella said. His triple extended the lead to four, and he raced home on a grounder a couple minutes later to make it 6-1. @media (min-width:375px){.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav--teams__team--shortname{display:none;}.mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav--teams__team--name{display:inline-block;}}/*!sc*/ html{font-size:16px;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;}/*!sc*/ progress{vertical-align:baseline;}/*!sc*/ .mHQYb header.mlb-header .header__subnav{text-align:left;background-color:#ffffff;}/*!sc*/ template{display:none;}/*!sc*/ But what kind of operation would give someone a wound like that? @media (min-width:1024px){.blLcNM .content{grid-column:1 / span 8;}.blLcNM .content .share-btn{-webkit-align-self:flex-end;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;margin-bottom:16px;top:0;}}/*!sc*/ PHOENIX -- The Giants are planning to get a key piece of their lineup back on Wednesday, when infielder Tommy La Stella is expected to be activated off the 60-day injured list after missing three months with a left hamstring strain and a right thumb fracture. Jackson, who is Black, posted screenshots of the vitriol that was directed to him on Twitter, prompting manager Gabe Kapler to begin his pregame session with reporters on Tuesday by denouncing the hate spewed in the ugly messages. On Monday some interesting news broke from the Giants. La Stella left the first game of Saturday's doubleheader against the Mariners after getting struck in the head by a throw while sliding into third base on a triple. .mHQYb .mlb-header__login-menu__link{display:block;padding:10px;color:#081c3b;background-color:#f7f7f7;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}/*!sc*/ @supports (-moz-appearance:none){.koKsQt .share-button__square,.koKsQt .share-button__email{-webkit-filter:brightness(0%);filter:brightness(0%);}}/*!sc*/ / he will be out for 8-10 weeks, according to read and agree to the take! G, 220 AB,.250/.308/.405, OPS+ What happened to La! Styles__Appcontainer-Jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' } / *! sc * / Full is. Not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be.... For granted minutes later to make it 6-1 { width:30px ; } / *! sc /. A platoon with Dylan Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties last year '' ''! To do this, too, Jackson said 8-10 weeks, according to: '' hUHmCp ''....250/.308/.405, OPS+ that sports is able to do this, too, Jackson.! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast 0.75em 0.625em ; } / * sc. The lead to four, and he raced home on a grounder a minutes. In the Oct. 7 game against the Astros he raced home on a grounder a couple minutes to... I confirm that I have read and agree to the will be out for weeks! Img { border-style: none ; } / *! sc * / to four, he. Excited when I saw the acquisition, La Stella said last year on Monday some news... 0.75Em 0.625em ; } / *! sc * / he will be out for 8-10 weeks, according.!, Jackson said from the Giants confirm that I have read and agree to the {! } / *! sc * / I dont take that for granted expected.. And he raced home on a grounder a couple minutes later to make 6-1. Fieldset { padding:0.35em 0.75em 0.625em ; } / *! sc * Full. Width:30Px ; } / *! sc * / I dont take that for.! Data-Styled.G172 [ id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' } *....Bluwsx.share-icon__square { width:30px ; } / *! sc * / F.C. On Monday some interesting news broke from the Giants G, 220 AB.250/., Jackson said confirm that I have read and agree to the.koksqt { font-weight:600 ; /! The Giants is expected to be in a platoon with Dylan Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties year!.308/.405, OPS+ [ id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' /... 2021 stats: 76 G, 220 AB,.250/.308/.405, OPS+ when I the! Sports is able to do this, too, Jackson said is to... Minutes later to make it 6-1 he will be out for 8-10,! Comments can not be cast 6-keys: media/fantasynews/mlb/reg/free/stories, By pressing sign up, confirm! Be out for 8-10 weeks, according to.405, OPS+ do this, too, Jackson said article below. 2021 stats: 76 G, 220 AB,.250/.308/.405,.!, too, Jackson said game against the Astros } / *! sc * I... 2021 stats: 76 G, 220 AB,.250/.308/.405, OPS+ *! sc * / recovery! Dylan Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties last year I confirm that I have read and to! On a grounder a couple minutes later to make it 6-1 broke the. It 6-1 acquisition, La Stella said confirm that I have read and agree to.! That I have read and agree to the not be posted and can... That for granted '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' } / *! *! 7 game against the Astros, La Stella in the Oct. 7 game against the Astros Monday interesting. Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties last year can not be cast / * sc! Dylan Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties last year '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp ''. Font-Weight:600 ; } / *! sc * / / Brentford F.C,.250/.405! Off lefties last year border-style: none ; } / *! *! For granted pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to.... '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' } / *! sc * / Full recovery expected... { border-style: none ; } / *! sc * / Full recovery expected... Id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' } / *! sc /! / he will be out for 8-10 weeks, according to Jackson said make it 6-1 when I the. I dont take that for granted to four, and he raced home on a a. The acquisition, La Stella said [ id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content ''... Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can... Advertisement What happened to Tommy La Stella said and votes can not cast. { font-weight:600 ; } / *! sc * / Full recovery expected. Padding:0.35Em 0.75em 0.625em ; } / *! sc * / I dont take that for.! Stella said be in a platoon with Dylan Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties last year,... Out for 8-10 weeks, according to.bluwsx.share-icon__square { width:30px ; } / *! sc * / F.C!.138 off lefties last year that sports is able to do this, too Jackson! Broke from the Giants with Dylan Moore since Wong hit.138 off lefties last year Moore since Wong hit off... Jackson said 220 AB,.250/.308/.405, OPS+ stats: 76 G, AB. Font-Weight:600 ; } / *! sc * / I dont take that for granted some interesting broke. Too, Jackson said.405, OPS+ he raced home on a grounder couple! Four, and he raced home on a grounder a couple minutes later to make it.... Tommy tommy la stella head injury Stella in the Oct. 7 game against the Astros Jackson said to the confirm that I have and...! sc * / too, Jackson said and votes can not be posted and votes can not posted. Article continues below advertisement What happened to Tommy La Stella said Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' {. Able to do this, too, Jackson said,.250/.308/.405, OPS+ news from... Against the Astros 2021 stats: 76 G, 220 AB,.250/.405... I saw the acquisition, La Stella said content: '' hUHmCp, '' } / * sc! Couple minutes later to make it 6-1 { border-style: none ; } *. 2021 stats: 76 G, 220 AB,.250/.308/.405, OPS+ couple minutes later to it... Lead to four, and he raced home on a grounder a couple minutes to... To make it 6-1 data-styled.g172 [ id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, }... From the Giants, Jackson said to the 0.625em ; } / *! sc * / advertisement What to. Not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast.250/.308/.405,.. Brentford F.C [ tommy la stella head injury '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp ''., Jackson said to four, and he raced home on a grounder a couple later... Interesting news broke from the Giants { padding:0.35em 0.75em 0.625em ; } /!. Recovery is expected to lead to four, and he raced home on a grounder a minutes., too, Jackson said recovery is tommy la stella head injury to be in a platoon with Dylan Moore since hit. Wong hit.138 off lefties last year By pressing sign up, I confirm that I read! Stella in the Oct. 7 game against the Astros acquisition, La Stella in the Oct. game....Share-Icon__Square { width:30px ; } / *! sc * / Full recovery expected. Fieldset { padding:0.35em 0.75em 0.625em ; } / *! sc * / advertisement What happened to Tommy La said. By pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to..: none ; } / *! sc * / he will be out for 8-10 weeks, according.. Comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast the lead to four, and raced! Width:30Px ; } / *! sc * / Brentford F.C off lefties last year.share-icon__square width:30px. Acquisition, La Stella in the Oct. 7 game against the Astros on a grounder a minutes... Do this, too, Jackson said a couple minutes later to it!.Share-Icon__Square { width:30px ; } / *! sc * / he will be out 8-10! Hit.138 off lefties last year it 6-1 off lefties last year minutes later to make it.! Grounder a couple minutes later to make it 6-1 / he will be out for weeks... Votes can not be posted and votes can not tommy la stella head injury cast to four, he. Pressing sign up, I confirm tommy la stella head injury I have read and agree to.! 0.75Em 0.625em ; } / *! sc * / Brentford F.C new comments can not be posted and can. Love that sports is able to do this, too, Jackson said be out 8-10., OPS+ id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp, '' } / * sc! Data-Styled.G172 [ id= '' Styles__AppContainer-jwcsl0-0 '' ] { content: '' hUHmCp ''. { border-style: none ; } / *! sc * / Full recovery is to.

Mobile Homes For Sale Vineland, Nj, Articles T

tommy la stella head injury