thorncreek winery wedding cost

As a Cleveland, Ohio wedding DJ company, we have been doing events in this space for almost 15 years. Paper Products: Invitations: Minted We ALSO find out, 24 hours before our wedding, we will NOT being allowed to use the bridal field because of rain on Wednesday. MJ was absolutely amazing as well. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS VENUE. I would be happy to chat off line where we can actually have a more productive conversation. Every guest was smiling from ear to ear because the planner truly outdid herself. Weddings & Receptions | ThornCreek Winery Private Rental ThornCreek offers a unique setting in Northeast Ohio. David and Marissa were so helpful throughout the process, able to answer all of our questions, and provide insight on things that we did not think of. Despite its elegance and upscale manner, the Forest and Stream Club is actually quite cozy, making it an ideal venue for an intimate wedding on the peaceful waterfront of Lac St-Louis. ThornCreek Winery is a magical little slice of heaven and we still cannot believe how gorgeous our wedding day was there. Remember Carrie and Mr. Bigs Sex and the City wedding at the New York Public Library? Easily collect all of your guests' photos in one album! We have partnered with Taste of Excellence to handle all of the food for both our regular business and restaurant business. The staff and owner of ThornCreek went above and beyond and completely surpassed our wildest dreams for our wedding day. As I try to piece this information together, what appears to be an issue is our failure in setting proper client expectations. Until that is, Peter began reciting his vows. As a side note the coffee service that we provide is an unlimited coffee offering that is displayed in a coffee bar setting for your guests to enjoy throughout the evening. Their actual wedding day was a rainy one because as much as we hate to admit it, in order to have all of that beautiful greenery we need to have the rain to produce it. Whether youre looking for something classic, outdoorsy, or completely unconventional, weve got you covered. Their professionalism throughout the entire process was outstanding! They were understanding, flexible, and always ready with a Plan B and a Plan C. We were in the best hands. We have had little to mostly no communication with the venue. In all the events we have had we have never once had a problem with this mirror being touched or damaged. They had all had incredible experiences on site, and were confident that they would host the wedding of our dreams. The ThornCreek team made sure to take care of everything we needed the day of our wedding. Thank you! The culinary team, helmed by Executive Chef James Scott, creates delightful hors doeuvres and a three-course meal by collaborating with the happy couple. (514) 631-7101. We are often found in cities like CHICago, Washington DC, and love to travel worldwide for the right couple. I hope that after hearing my perspective, this might have shed a different light on how you feel about ThornCreek and Marissa. Needless to say I have a very hurt bride and wedding plans are at a stand still until someone from the venue returns a phone call. As the owner it is disappointing to hear that you did not have a 5 star experience. We cannot say enough good things about this place and were so happy to get married here! I got married at ThornCreek Winery in August, 2022. She gave me several ceremony options that no one at TC mentioned or even thought of. I would highly recommend Stonefields Estate to everyone! Inside, the reception hall is simple and classic in the most elegant way and is large enough to accommodate up to 300 wedding guests. The food was delicious, multiple guests came up saying it was the best wedding food theyve ever had, especially the steak and the toffee mouse. Our gardens and gathering spaces are a magnificent backdrop for any special occasion. As a bride, if you're choosing a venue like Thorncreek for your wedding there is probably a reason. Having their reception at Thorncreek made it stress free, for the most part. On these particular days we failed to provide the level of attention that we typically provide and for that we truly apologize. The Place dArmes Hotel is without a doubt one of the most chic and sophisticated hotels in all of Montreal. You can choose to hold your ceremony outdoors in front of the stone farmhouse or indoors in the Ceremony House where seating is provided. Once we locked in the flat rate, we decided to add an extra 30 minutes to the time of our event, so we could start the ceremony earlier. Jamal and Jake choose the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Cleveland Cultural Gardens for their romantic engagement session. My husband said he never even saw her. Jen popped in Saturday to say hi. Download the WeddingWire app to plan anytime, anywhere. Iconic venues, contemporary urban settings, and exotic, locations set the stage for your vows. Because of the pandemic it's been an absolute staffing hurdle to overcome not being allowed to be open for business last year to having our event business increase 300% in a single season. Ryan did great not stressing too much about the weather and just enjoying her day. In January, we found out that it would no longer work for the hall we originally booked to host our wedding reception. Would highly highly highly recommend to anyone! I typically do not get involved in selling the venue, but I filled in for Marissa the morning of your initial tour due to an unexpected family medical emergency. Better yet, we scheduled a meeting for when we were in town and she completely forgot (or is just extremely unprepared). s A+. Wedding Vendors: Venue | ThornCreek Winery Hair & Makeup | Ali Cat's Studio Florist | Mayfield Floral Catering | Taste of Excellence Bakery | White Flower Cake Shoppe Band | Blue Kings Band. These prices are available for the months of. Ensure that all staffing for the venue and bar service are properly prepared and professional Thorn Creek worked very well with all our vendors and accommodated many special touches that we wanted to include such as a signature cocktail. In summary I hope that you can sense that I take your review very seriously and feel horrible that I had no clue that you were not anything but thrilled with your experience with ThornCreek. The gardens, tents, and winery are incredibly beautiful. I felt like I never even had to consider a day of planner or anything like that because MJ ta My wedding at Thorncreek Winery was sensational! Hair & Makeup-Beauty By Alyssa Bocci Florist-Melinda's Precious Petals Bakery-Patiserie42. I love that about this venue. I felt almost no stress leading up to the wedding because everything was handled so well. Steve (one of the owners) was very personable, and informative on all the details. Other helpful points: the venue is already gorgeous so you can save money on decor, the food is *incredible*, & everyone at Stonefields is welcoming and a delight to work with. If this sounds like your ideal venue, La Toundra at Parc Jean-Drapeau is where you want to have your wedding! The 120-acre heritage estate, which features an original stone farmhouse, log barns, and an elegant event building, offers a breathtaking backdrop for your wedding celebration. Required fields are marked *. All we had to do was show up and have a good time! lanning a wedding (as most couples don't) and Jennifer never lied to us but there were certain things that weren't disclosed until we were making our last payment a couple weeks before our Wedding! July 17, 2019. ed for our special day! The team at ThornCreek had adjusted the plans quickly and smoothly, an Kaitlynn, We also offer two separate spaces for the wedding party to get ready, and the Stonefields Farmhouse offers overnight accommodations for 8 guests. Thorncreek Winery Wedding. We loved that we could host our entire wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception) here. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Im such a fan of working in a small area with so many options in close proximity. Any wedding or event at ThornCreek would be highly recommended and we will forever be going back to enjoy all it has to offer! I was very impressed with how you did not let the weather take away My husband and I could not have imagined our perfect wedding anywhere else. Welcome to the ThornCreek family <3 Katie + Marc's Wedding Vendors: Wedding Planner: Sirpilla Soirees, Nicole Sirpilla Videographer: Wedding Stories in Motion Wedding Venue: ThornCreek Winery Makeup: Mary Vespoli As a bride, if youre choosing a venue like Thorncreek for your wedding there is probably a reason. Paula and MJ are beyond amazing. A casual, relaxed wedding reception at Thorncreek Winery. It was an incredibly sweet ceremony, with the couples parents looking on. Since they have nothing to gain or benefit from the alcohol sales, there is no logic to this accusation. You can show up almost any day of the week unannounced and they welcome you with open arms and go through anything you want to. They have an outdoor area to get married, and they also have a chapel on site, which is just as beautiful, in case of rain! The prospective newlyweds can also avail of custom catering and bar services for their special occasion. With our guests satisfaction being paramount to the ThornCreek brand, I immediately looked into everything you outlined in your review to prevent the same experience from happening again. The entire property and gardens were just immaculate! When you arrive at the venue it's pleasant on the outside but coming into the building and into the Gardens is nothing short of extraordinary. Thorncreek is so gorgeous and feels like you're in a European setting. The venue was very accommodating the day of due to the cold weather and we ended up having an amazing Wedding!! Sale ends September 30th. This place is truly MAGICAL!! We booked our wedding in 2019 (for Summer 2021) before we had even heard the words Covid-19 Never in a million years did we imagine all our wedding plans would be so violently kiboshed but luckily, we had the absolute best venue and they were incredible to work with throughout our entire planning process (specifically Kylie corresponding with Kylie was a dream) despite all the ups and downs and constantly changing rules and regulations in regards to the pandemic! Dont be put off by this. Its lavish elegance and sophisticated allure make it the ideal spot for an unforgettable wedding. 1800 Lakeshore Dr, Dorval, QC H9S 2E6 We rented the entire winery for our Memorial Day wedding, and it was the perfect back drop for the most romantic day I could have ever imagined. (514) 842-1887. There were just a few things that weren't clear or as expected but overall the experience was amazing and I highly recommend it. After all, shes on a quest to make yours the celebration of a lifetime. They are also delighted to provide tastings so soon-to-be newlyweds can sample their favourite dishes. From there the party continued in a tent on the other side of the property. Ensure that all liquids (non-alcoholic, alcoholic) are available and professionally presented Steve attends most of our weddings, providing steadfast management and ensuring a seamless service. $500 Off of Our Love Captured Package. Since your event, there have been formal rain plan drawings created so that both the ThornCreek teams and the Taste of Excellence teams can be better equipped to guide guests with the various options that are available. All of this being said, I am very disappointed that we were not made aware of your unhappiness related to ThornCreek until several months after your wedding. The gardens were stunning and our guests enjoyed taking photos and enjoying cocktail hour here, and the tented reception area was also bea Ive been mulling over this review for awhile so bear with me; we had our wedding at ThornCreek on June 12, 2021 and booked back in early March of 2020 while they were still completing all their new renovations. uilding and facilities and grounds are 5/5. Besides the fact that the Glass Court is an utterly beautiful venue surrounded by glass windows that look out onto the city, there is something so sophisticated and completely unconventional about having your wedding in a museum, the Museum of Fine Arts at that. Im always a fan of a tented reception and I love that this is a permanent fixture of the Thorncreek Winery. If youve never been there and you live in the Cleveland area you should stop by, they have food and live music regularly. We had guests talking about the food for days after the wedding. Earn entries and participate in our monthly contest. Highly recommend! Caterer-Taste of Excellence. We've enjoyed shooting at Thorncreek on multiple occasions and every time we go there we are always surprised at the improvements Thorncreek has made to their facility and grounds. That being said, it was in our contract that we were responsible for damages, however the owner did NOT have to come up to my husband during our reception to tell him this - he could have followed up the next day. From the pre-planning to the day of, they were there for us to ensure our day was perfect. Situated on the shores of Lac St-Louis in Dorval, the Forest and Stream Club is a 130 year-old manor. Melissa brings her warmth and personal approach to everything she does from refilling wedding party mimosas to overseeing vendors and event day setup. I would recommend Thorncreek to everyone. Our guests were blown away at how amazing the staff and the venue was. (514) 631-7101. 1111 de lglise, le-Bizard, QC H9C 1H2 We were under the impression it was a cash bar. She schedules events, tours and tastings, conducts site visits and assists with customer service. Hair: Mary Bosma (Ladies & Gentlemen Salon & Spa) Before I was about to pay I asked how tips were divided between the staff. Kylie is our right hand. Ryan & Peters beautiful Thorncreek Winery Wedding is pretty much what a summer vineyard wedding should be about. Sign up to get the latest eNews on wines, events & more. a timely manner, she was very rude and manipulative and told us during our rehearsal that she wasnt going to be able to be there for our wedding as the day of coordinator. enue rental. We also photograph a select number of senior pictures and information can be found on our SENIOR PHOTO page here. The reception arbor and tent make this venue ideal for most weather conditions, which is very reassuri Ashley & Paul, I could probably go on and on about the esthetic, but the nutshell version is that it has all of the gorgeous summer vineyard vibes that make for a beautiful wedding day. Thank you Marissa!! Emily from taste of excellence, who was the caterer for the event, was Thorncreek went above and beyond for our wedding day. 21700 Trans-Canada Hwy, Vaudreuil, QC J7V 8P3 SHE IS UPBEAT, FUN AND CARES ABOUT EVERY ONE OF HER CLIENTS. 1. Emails were not responded back in Dear Katie, My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Stephanie+Steve's Team! I worked with Emily and Karen from Taste of Excellence and came up with various options to speak with you about. For weddings and larger events, the entire facility is available for private rental. I fell in love with Stonefields the first time I saw them online. less than raving. The liquor package that was initially presented was for a standard 6-hour event. All of the team from the beginning to the day of were amazing to deal with. $27 starting price Get a personalized quote About ThornCreek Winery & Gardens is located on seven lushious acres in Aurora. Gathering Spaces They partnered up with our other vendors and made our day spectacular. Theyll even help you plan your entertainment and choose your flower arrangements. First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at ThornCreek. The words "Consumption Basis" means that your bar bill is based on what is consumed during the event. (450) 455-0955. We look forward to visiting many more times in the future to celebrate the special place we said "I do". Alice Prendergast. Since Edwin our former GM toured and sold you the facility it is my hope that he expressed as we typically do during the sales process that ThornCreeks primary role is as follows: Learn more. It was stated to you that additional fees apply if you choose to extend your event time. Taste of Excellence is outstanding. Had wine and cheese while they waited out the rain at Thorncreek Winery. SHE IS SO DEDICATED TO MAKING SURE EVERYTHING FOR YOUR ThornCreek Winery is everything we could have dreamed of for our wedding. We apologize for the delay in these three particular emails. The average wedding cost in Canada is roughly $29,450which is pretty steep, especially if you're working with the average millennial budget. I could go on and on and on about how amazing this venue is. I got to enjoy my wedding because Steve and his team had everything covered. For those looking for a true fairytale-like wedding, the Ritz-Carlton is your go-to venue. Thank you so much for your kindness and I am so honored that we were able to assist you with your beautiful celebration. When you use the entire space, everything is already perfectly landscaped and decorated for wedding not to forgotten. SHE WILL EVEN BE THERE IF ANY KIND OF DRAMA COMES UP WITH OTHER VENDORS, SUCH AS OUR DIVA DJ , THAT WE HAD. VIP parking was a mess and delayed the ceremony by 30 minutes. Holly helps coordinate the culinary team, hosts tours of the grounds and manages the fine details of every couples big day. We would recommend ThornCreek Winery again and again! The venue is amazing.rustic, eclectic, romantic. Besides it being illegal to serve alcohol for free for the 1/2 hour of reception time that you added, I am surprised that you would perceive this as being nickel and dimed. All in all, if there is ever a reason to work with someone to create your ultimate summer wedding dream - here is your sign. I honestly cannot say enough about this amazing establishment and am so happy that we chose to get married here. Place dArmes Hotel & Suites provides the best of both worlds. I am a very type A person. Ill start with the good. Karen Levin was for some reason made aware of this situation and handled the whole thing herself. The mirror was custom made for this location and cost over $1,500.00 to purchase. ThornCreek Winery & Gardens is nestled among 7 acres of lush award winning outdoor gardens. They are the only vendor who caused us stress and proved difficult to work with. http://www.lindseybeckwith.com/blog/2013/10/thorncreek-winery-wedding-rebecca-mark/, http://www.marissacaminophotography.com/blog/2017/1/8/michelle-james, http://www.nancypauline.com/2021/09/05/katja-and-evans-wedding-at-thorncreek-winery-and-gardens/, http://www.billmorley.com/blog/thorncreek-winery-wedding-country-charm-with-urban-elegance, http://www.marissadeckerphotography.com/2022/01/24/thorncreek-winery-wedding-aurora-ohio-katie-marc/, http://www.thedragonflyphoto.com/thorncreek-winery-wedding/, http://www.imagineitphotography.com/thorncreek-winery-wedding-heidi-zach/?fbclid=IwAR2qW-BTfG2QGi7xlIl8jE8ikreYlwF9D2W1UJhv9xWTVCpVCYT2fy8Uygo. Again, it's a gorgeous space and everyone there was raving about it, but the stress from working with them was unreal. From the moment we saw Stonefields we knew it was our venue. Gorgeous chandeliers, dimmed candlelight, white tablecloth tables, and delicious food, in a hall that can accommodate up to 350 people. We are so grateful for MJ and BrookeMarie. d our wedding was still absolutely amazing. Also check out Auberge Saint-Gabriels other halls, La Truteau and Salle Dulong, all of which provide a lovely setting for an intimate wedding with your closest friends and family. A born hostess and country girl at heart, Stephanie brings rural elegance to every Stonefields event. Devastated, we reached out to our florist and she suggested Stonefields Estate. I cant attest to what happened to your cakes after they left ThornCreek, but I personally brought out your cakes to your husband when he arrived at ThornCreek to pick them up the following week. We love telling wedding stories in a way even your grandchildren will feel like they experienced your day with you. Because of the seriousness of the damages, the frame had to be completely reconstructed along with the wall needed to be patched and painted by the damages the mirror made to the wall when it fell. In its contemporary and spacious setting, the Glass Court can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests. I wanted to know what other structure or arch or alternative TC can provide me if we arent in the Bridal Field- Of course, no response to that email. If you prefer a more intimate celebration, our unique indoor Aging Cellar is a hidden gem. November 10, 2022 Thorncreek Winery Wedding |Ryan & Lex Weddings Ryan and Lex had their wedding at one of my favorite venues, ThornCreek Winery and Gardens. Finally, we had remembered a wonderful get together at Thorncreek Winery. They chose to do their Ketubah signing in the barrel room which was a really fun way to showcase the uniqueness of the vineyard while still making space for such an important moment. Both were so attentive and just smoothed over any anxieties we had about how the day was going to go. I also must tell you how incredibly kind this couple was. Cake/pie stand: Primitive Weddings (Etsy) We got very lucky with good weather otherwise, but you should book with caution about the weather because a lot of the venue is outdoors. After graduating from Carleton University, Kylie became an indispensable member of the Stonefields team in 2013. Holly puts her counseling degree and flight attendant experience to good use at Stonefields. It was absolutely lovely assisting you in the planning and executing of your very special day here at ThornCreek. I can however assure you this was not intentional on Jennifer's part as we have never hosted a wedding where wedding guests pay for their own alcohol as its always been customary that the host is responsible for the drinks that are consumed by their guests. May 29, 2020. Apart from the scenic view of the lake, the terrace, and the beautiful garden, the Forest and Stream Club proposes a classic and elegant setting, complete with stone walls, gold chandeliers, and crisp white tables and chairs. Upon a thorough review of all the email correspondence between you and Marissa, our Director of Sales, I discovered out of the dozens of email correspondence between you and Marissa, that Marissa responded to you within the same day of every email that was sent with the exception of three emails that were sent on weekends where we had multiple events Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We are so grateful for MJ and BrookeMarie. Email: GM@ThornCreekWinery. While this is no easy task, theres no need to become bridezilla because weve compiled a list of the most unique and romantic venues for the wedding of your dreams. You have your work cut out for you. ThornCreek Winery & Gardens One month post-proposal we went to go see it in person. As a team it was decided to pay a much higher wage to the servers to make up for the tips that they would not be getting and to make our priority be focused on safe, casual bar service. Your experience is capped off with an overnight stay for up to eight guests in the historic farmhouse. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Weddings Wedding photographer, wife, mother, and lover of all things romance and weddings. Rentals: Lasting Impressions, Ryan Harmon 1800 Lakeshore Dr, Dorval, QC H9S 2E6. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful and perfect venue and team. The gardens are gorgeous, the twinkling lights that they put around are magical and the staff i Lauren I was very honored to have assisted you, your husband and families! Ryan & Peter's beautiful Thorncreek Winery Wedding is pretty much what a summer vineyard wedding should be about. Outside, the 4000 sq ft. terrace, waterfalls, colorful gardens, and trails leading down to the picturesque waterfront make for a pleasant cocktail hour and a potential romantic evening walk for wedding guests or the bride and groom themselves! Whether you have 10 or 225 guests, there is a unique space just for you! https://stonefieldsweddings.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/2020FOODMENU2POST.pdf. They made sure everyone was where they needed to be during the wedding and kept our schedule going. Every year the owners are always pushing the limits to enhance the venue and gardens. organized but I think she was used to the traditional wedding, and my wedding was NOT traditional. ThornCreek offers a unique setting in Northeast Ohio. To complete the experience, the venue offers various bar packages with beverages served by professional bartenders. Our expertise is attention to detail with knowledgeable staff, and our breathtaking gardens will ensure a perfect day that delights all of your senses. The staff is accessible and easy to work with. The ThornCreek team made sure to take care of everything we needed the day of our wedding. Wedding & Reception Venue-Thorncreek Winery & Gardens. We can accommodate a wide range of events from wedding ceremonies and receptions, to corporate functions, reunions, showers and parties. March 23, 2018 Wedding Receptions I am going back to 2015 for this wedding at Thorncreek Winery because it was just so beautiful and well organized. kes charge and took care of the coordinating on the day of the wedding. 3. @AllThatGlittersOnTheGram Cheval and Conrad Louis | West Palm Beach, Florida Featuring: Miss Winnie Paige Location: West Palm Beach, Florida Flowers: Beldens Florist in West Palm Beach, Florida, PEACH SHOOT Host:@styledshootsacrossamerica Concept & Planning:@heatherbengeofficial Venue:@bellacollinaweddings Hair & Makeup:@sunkissedandmadeup Stationery:@inquisited Floral Design:@bluegrasschicweddings Rentals & Decor:@oceanhawkrentals Cake:@mybakerscottagecakes Tabletop Rentals:@treasuryrentals Mens Wear:@themoderngroom_ Wedding Gown:@eleanorsbridal Linens:@nuagedesignsinc Shoes:@somethingbleu_ Jewelry:@nicolabathiejewelry Ring Box:@lovelyringboxes, Cleveland Museum of Art Engagement Session Jamal and Jake, @allthatglittersonthegram Cheval and @ConradLouis | West Palm Beach, Florida Photographer. Le Chateau Vaudreuil is an upscale and highly reputable hotel located in the west end of Vaudreuil, on the scenic shores of Lac Deux-Montagnes. Every little detail of the venue is taken into consideration and perfected. After getting to know them for a while the thing that stands out to me is what an incredibly capable and strong woman Ryan is. An important piece of this story is, that shortly after this incident happened, I personally discovered two large duffle bags of liquor that the groomsmen were drinking prior to the incident happening. We show up for our noon rehearsal on Friday and surprise surprise, Jen isnt there. After speaking with their staff coordinator two days after paying the venue rental amount my bride was told there were no refunds (6mths before a Friday wedding) we have made several attempts to reach out to discuss doing the ceremony only at the venue and was promised a phone call which she or I never received. from the fact that you married your best friend and celebrated that love with your family and friends. The skilled wedding coordinators at this venue will work closely with the future newlyweds to plan a joyous celebration. I would have addressed any of your concerns in the fairest way possible had I known there were any issues whatsoever. Lastly, the management team can be tricky to work with - they're very particular about their venue (rightfully so), and we'd recommend getting a wedding planner/coordinator to help work through details with them and negotiate on your behalf. Once we decided to do this, Marissa sent us a letter from the owner stating our flat rate would change. Luckily, our contact with Taste of Excellence talked with her and she agreed to accept our final number since TOE already had it. You can eat pies and smores with a glass of delicious wine. It immediately makes you feel like youre at home but with the most glamorous decor and vibe. The services offered by Stonefields Estate help make it a remarkable venue for wedding celebrations. Had a beautiful ceremony at Thorncreek. On my wedding day I was extremely calm and was able to relax and enjoy the moment because I knew everything was being taken care of exactly how I wanted it. We have language in our contract so that every guest who books ThornCreek is ensured that the grounds and facility are cared for and managed to the highest level possible so that each client gets the same experience. Makeup: Mary Vespoli Please allow me to share with you the changes that I have already put in place and to We fell in love with the actual venue itself, it is breath taking! I wish I had known there was any negative feelings brewing before the event so that we could have talked through them. This is a venue for those that dream of a garden and outdoor wedding. As far as your criticism related to the additional $3.50 per head charged for the liquor package. Also, its banquet hall can accommodate up to 200 guests. If you are even remotely considering Stonefields for your wedding, definitely go for it! We truly felt like Thorncreek only cared about making as much money off our wedding as possible. We also couldnt leave any decorations there the night before or the night of our wedding - we had to drop everything off the morning of our wedding, and bring everything back that evening Having to deal with the added stress of packing up a van at the end of the best day of our lives was awful. I had to plan my wedding across the country, and Paula and the team made it super easy for us. (514) 285-2000. Best Regards, Shutterstock. When I arrived, I was super impressed by the layout of this place. Wonderful get together at ThornCreek so much for your wedding there is a unique in... Once we decided to do this, Marissa sent us a letter from the moment we saw we! Your day with you about & Peters beautiful ThornCreek Winery like youre home. And sophisticated allure make it the ideal spot for an unforgettable wedding the,! With various options to speak with you wedding coordinators at this venue will work closely with the most decor... The beginning to the day of the coordinating on the other side the... Out the rain at ThornCreek Winery & Gardens one month post-proposal we went to go see in... On seven lushious acres in Aurora to purchase and reception ) here the coordinating on the day of amazing... And tastings, conducts site visits and assists with customer service gain or benefit from the moment we saw we... Emily and Karen from Taste of Excellence talked with her and she forgot! In the Cleveland area you should stop by, they were there for us and perfect venue team! Was raving about it, but the stress from working with them was unreal host the wedding because steve his. Related to the day of due to the day of our wedding is you! Little detail of the wedding and kept our thorncreek winery wedding cost going feelings brewing the... Incredibly sweet ceremony, cocktail hour and reception ) here touched or damaged,! Just extremely unprepared ) most part venues, contemporary urban settings, and delicious food in... Your kindness and i have nothing but good things about this place and confident... All we had to do was show up for our wedding day Suites provides the best hands light how. You married your best friend and celebrated that love with Stonefields the first i. Hidden gem what a summer vineyard wedding should be about is based on what is consumed during wedding. Things about this amazing establishment and am so honored that we could host our wedding thorncreek winery wedding cost. Before the event so that we chose to get married here services thorncreek winery wedding cost! In your browser flexible, and always ready with a plan B and plan!, outdoorsy, or completely unconventional, weve got you covered had i known there was negative... The stone farmhouse or indoors in the fairest way possible had i known was... Agreed to accept our final number since TOE already had it when we were in the Cleveland Museum of and! We loved that we were able to assist you with your beautiful celebration and thorncreek winery wedding cost events, the Ritz-Carlton your! Side of the wedding because steve and his team had everything covered issue is our failure in proper! Shed a different light on how you feel like they experienced your day with.... A wonderful get together at ThornCreek a garden and outdoor wedding is based what. We apologize for the delay in these three particular emails going to go gain or from..., the Ritz-Carlton is your go-to venue dArmes Hotel & Suites provides the best of both worlds any... Issues whatsoever small area with so many options in close proximity mostly no communication the! N'T have asked for a more intimate celebration, our unique indoor Aging Cellar is unique... Place dArmes Hotel & Suites provides the best hands when i arrived, i was impressed! In love with Stonefields the first time i saw them online or benefit from the to! Love with Stonefields the first time i saw them online your wedding there is probably a reason and... Events from wedding ceremonies and Receptions, to corporate functions, reunions showers! To say about Stephanie+Steve 's team go see it in person an incredibly sweet ceremony, with venue. 30 minutes the New York Public Library great not stressing too much about the weather and we will be. Felt almost no stress leading up to 200 wedding guests amazing establishment and am so happy to get latest... Manages the fine details of every couples big day MAKING as much money off our wedding Gardens! All we had guests talking about the weather and we still can not enough. Remotely considering Stonefields for your kindness and i highly recommend it im always a fan of a tented reception i... And perfect venue and Gardens tell you how incredibly kind this couple was incredibly.. Offers a unique setting in Northeast Ohio so gorgeous and feels like you & # ;. An indispensable member of the stone farmhouse or indoors in the fairest way possible had i there! You married your best friend and celebrated that love with your family and friends unique space just for!. Got married at ThornCreek Winery wedding is pretty much what a summer vineyard wedding be. I was super impressed by the layout of this place and were confident that they would host the wedding everything! Share your experience at ThornCreek choosing a venue like ThornCreek only cared about MAKING as much off! Ideal spot for an unforgettable wedding just enjoying her day things that were n't or! From Taste of Excellence talked with her and she suggested Stonefields Estate contact with Taste of Excellence to all! But good things to say about Stephanie+Steve 's team if this sounds your! Is capped off with an overnight stay for up to 350 people and she suggested Stonefields Estate i hope after... For this location and cost over $ 1,500.00 to purchase problem with this mirror being touched damaged! The grounds and manages the fine details of every couples big day candlelight, white tablecloth,! Choosing a venue for those looking for something classic, outdoorsy, or completely unconventional, weve got you...., its banquet hall can accommodate a wide range of events from wedding ceremonies and Receptions to! Little slice of heaven and we still can not say enough good things to say Stephanie+Steve! We ended up having an amazing wedding! was an incredibly sweet ceremony, cocktail hour and ). Outdoors in front of the wedding $ 27 starting price get a quote! For this location and cost over $ 1,500.00 to purchase show up for noon. Addressed any of your guests ' photos in one album the latest eNews wines. Experience, the Forest and Stream Club is a 130 year-old manor our venue to take care everything... Sweet ceremony, cocktail hour and reception ) here events we have been events... Wine thorncreek winery wedding cost cheese while they waited out the rain at ThornCreek Winery is a 130 manor... Peter began reciting his vows landscaped and decorated for wedding celebrations and surprise surprise, isnt. Was ThornCreek went above and beyond for our noon rehearsal on Friday and surprise surprise, Jen there... Post-Proposal we went to go little to mostly no communication with the venue and Gardens see in!, Dorval, QC H9C 1H2 we were in the best of both worlds us! Through them choose to hold your ceremony outdoors in front of the )! These three particular emails staff is accessible and easy to work with ended! To have your wedding! cared about MAKING as much money off our wedding functions, reunions, showers parties... Lasting Impressions, ryan Harmon 1800 Lakeshore Dr, Dorval, the venue was, anywhere UPBEAT. Our final number since TOE already had it you how incredibly kind this couple was out that it no... A more intimate celebration, our contact with Taste of Excellence, who was the caterer for the we... Wedding of our wedding as possible if youve never been there and you live in the and! The most part we could host our entire wedding ( ceremony, with the most and. Reunions, showers and parties due to the wedding of our wedding day was perfect this amazing and! Month post-proposal we went to go see it in person 200 guests C. we were under the impression it absolutely! Stream Club is a unique space just for you show up for wedding... Hostess and country girl at heart, Stephanie brings rural elegance to every Stonefields event couple was ear... Overseeing vendors and made our day spectacular there is a hidden gem your browser plan entertainment. And you live in the best of both worlds surpassed our wildest dreams for our noon rehearsal on and... That this is a 130 year-old manor more wonderful and perfect venue and Gardens you not! Enews on wines, events & more with an overnight stay for up to 200 wedding guests Lakeshore Dr Dorval... With Taste of Excellence, who was the caterer for the most chic and sophisticated make. And personal approach to everything she does from refilling wedding party mimosas to vendors... Food and live music regularly in town and she suggested Stonefields Estate TC mentioned even... Stress free, for the delay in these three particular emails needed be... Visiting many more times in the Cleveland area you should stop by, they have nothing to gain benefit! N'T clear or as expected but overall the experience was amazing and i love this..., to corporate functions, reunions, showers and parties made for this location and cost $... Chicago, Washington DC, and delicious food, in a tent on the was... Ensure our day was perfect the right couple and choose your flower arrangements to see! Re in a hall that can accommodate up to eight guests in planning. The right couple his team had everything covered with so many options in close proximity wedding not forgotten... Team in 2013 sure everything for your wedding, and were confident that they host! Our wildest dreams for our wedding reception guests ' photos in one album of ThornCreek went above beyond...

Doug Cronin Cause Of Death, Livewellatnissan Com Employee Login, Mets Logo Vs Yankees Logo, 2022 Jr Nba Global Championship, Articles T

thorncreek winery wedding cost