sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns

By viewing or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above. I had 1500 rounds prior experience with the stock trigger. I used Mcarbos installation service for polishing, installation of their spring kit, titanium striker and Short Stroke Trigger. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Jan 20, 2018. I dont know if its technically objective or subjective, but just go with whichever you shoot better. You can disassemble and assemble this gun very quickly. Keep an eye on this page for future Sig Sauer P365 . During my range sessions over the last 10 months, Ive really come to value and appreciate the ELS system compared to a standard P226 trigger. I have both the Sig and Grayguns flat triggers in my P365's. My preference goes to the Grayguns. P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger. Great Installation Instructions and Quality. i got a flat trigger for my m17 mostly for the looks to be honest. If you were hesitant to choose between P365 curved and flat, I hope you can make the right decision after reading this article on P365 flat trigger vs curved. It's just my preference. I think this is a great aftermarket option for people who have stock P226s or something like the MK25 that has upgraded parts but a stock trigger. Sig P320 vs. M&P 2.0: Detailed Comparison. It made the installation a piece of cake. The ELS system can be installed in most P226, P228, and P229 handguns. Thanks! Flat Trigger Design allows shooter to place finger lower on trigger improving leverage and making the trigger pull OurP365AST Straight Triggeroptimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel, while keeping the toe of the trigger in the same location as the stock, curved trigger. I'll attach a photo below. Trigger weight: 0.341oz Trigger pull weight not changed, as per Sig P320 and P365 triggers the trigger 'shoe' does not change the trigger pull weight. (0) Use the provided hex key to set your desired distance. So, you won't face significant . Our P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and decreases excess over-travel. Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment was added to your cart. PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. Where is The Best Place to Shoot a Deer kill in One-Shot? I also installed an MCarbo trigger spring kit. It's not as abrasive as Groberts says. Regarding the fast shooting conditions, the flat trigger version seems a bit more reliable than the curved one because your finger reach wont matter for the flat trigger; it will give you perfect shots every time. My order number is 560957. I think you just saved me fifty bucks. Without a single round downrange there is a notable improvement. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but don't the P365X and XL come with the flat trigger? Set Screw Adjustment to Fine Tune and achieve max reduction. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Shooting performance depends on it. I even upgraded to the Gray Guns enhanced flat trigger to see if I could improve it. va disability pay calculator; maison a vendre kijiji; bodybuilding shows in arizona; vehicle build sheet by vin number; health and social care unit 1 human lifespan development past papers level 3; crown vic intake manifold coolant leak . Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. Grayguns says the ELS system can reduce trigger pull weight by 20-25% without changing springs. Common Seecamp 380 Problems & How To Deal With Them! Support Sporting Systems of Vancouver, SW Washington! As far as accuracy is concerned, P365 is an accurate beast. You can call us toll free at 1-800-387-4045, @Copyright 2022 Shooters connection.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Compared to the standard P226 trigger, the ELS Trigger System is night and day better in my opinion. I submitted the information two weeks ago to be added and am awaiting verification. The flat trigger design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger, which will increase leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Recently bought a P365 XL and wanted to improve the trigger on it! Please check your inbox for a verification email. Product was on my doorstep after just a few days! There are other high-quality flat-faced triggers for the P365 out there, but they are often double the price of the Sig OEM model. I am not normally a big fan of flat triggers, but I think this improvement may change my mind about flat triggers. As a result, it is ideal for competitive shooting. Grayguns offers a fantastic selection of premium aftermarket triggers and trigger kits for SIG Sauer & HK pistols. Includes Over-Travel Before installing the ELS system, my trigger pull was an average of 6.8 lbs in double action and 5.5 lbs in single action. scissor truss vs standard truss. Lifetime Guarantee. The reset also feels a lot better to me compared to the curved. To Flat or not to Flat That is the question for today. cent.trivet_0m I was rather impressed with the reduction and how crisp the trigger was. Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade - CNC Machined SOLID 4140 Steel w/ Max Over-Travel Adjustment is drop Tested according to SAAMI Standard Z299.5 rating (12" & 48"). If you're getting the Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke Flat Trigger Upgrade, then you might find the following Sig Sauer P365 Resources useful in further enhancing your firearm. I kept getting a blister on my finger with the curved trigger, so I switched to the flat one. Such a practice is heavily regulated and subject to applicable laws. After installation I cycled several snap caps and adjusted the trigger until I was satisfied. Great workmanship that only took me about 30 mins to install. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Price $88.75. Due to varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms, professional fitting by a qualified armorer who is familiar with the pistol's action may be required. My hands are larger, and the flat trigger makes the gun a lot more comfortable to shoot for me. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. I am not a gun shop and DO NOT sell or deal in Firearms. The Sig OEM flat trigger is a direct, drop-in replacement system that delivers a smoother, more consistent trigger pull. Precision CNC Machined 5th AxisSig Sauer P365 Accessories to correct Sig Sauer P365 Problems with Factory MIM Parts. All this free time has lead me into adding some "character" to my p365. I carry the Grayguns trigger, and have no hesitation, doing so. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. It has a phenomenal trigger not just for guns in this class but even for any modern defensive pistol. In my humble opinion, this trigger is the best for the P365 family. If you can point us in the right direction Mikael Nieminen Ill definable put these in any new 365 i get. The gun comes with Sig's excellent X-Ray3 Day/Night sights. Saw the greatest improvement when replacing the flat original trigger provided in a Sig Custom Works FCU with the Grayguns Flat trigger. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Download the Sig Sauer P365 Owners Manual or use the Sig Sauer P365 Exploded View as a Parts Diagram to plan your next firearm project. The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. You must be logged in to join the discussion. After 3,000 rounds through that gun I just never liked it. Fully Adjustable Flat Trigger allows for short, repeatable and consistent trigger pulls. Our flat design allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger to take advantage of the increased leverage, as with our SIG P-series flat adjustable trigger. These days shooters update their guns to flat triggers because they prefer flat triggers over curved triggers. Does the trigger pull weight increase over the stock sig flat trigger if I use the stock springs with this trigger? Best way to improve the Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Pull with Custom Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Spring Kit. From the regular P365,X, XL, M-Macro. However, curved triggers remain the best choice for many people. If you want a flat trigger, you can buy a flat trigger and replace the curved trigger. MSRP for the Grayguns ELS Trigger System is $159.99 and available at the SIG store and Grayguns website. Something like the ELS system is great for people who want to upgrade their guns from the standard stock trigger. Flat triggers in three P229 and one P224; the elimination of pre-travel and over-travel is wonderful. Please note that we do not offer Customer Service, Trouble-Shooting or installation tips via SiGTalk or other Social Media outlets. (verified owner) March 11, 2021. MCarbo and Tactical Development SIG sauer P365 Trigger Install Video. You can dip it into the mud and start shooting after removing it. During our testing and development, we perform drop safety tests according to SAAMI Standard Z299.5 rating (12" & 48"). Curved and straight face triggers from Grayguns for sale. I also installed P365 factory manual safetys, so that took a bit of time as well.. So, the P365 curved trigger needs a higher pull weight, and the P365 flat needs a lower pull weight. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! It doesnt matter whether you are a competitive shooter or regular; trigger reach is essential for every shooter. Thanks! In that article, I talked about upgrading the gun with a Grayguns Adjustable Flat Trigger using the SRT trigger bar. Not going to lie, I was hoping people would say that the AC trigger was, even slightly, better just so that I could justify the big price jump. However, the P365 flat trigger seems to perform better than the curved trigger. it was Sigs initial mainstream offering of the flat trigger, as far as I know. In addition, the design ensures the toe of the trigger is no more forward than the original starting position. Please Wait. Fast shipping, excellent company to work with. However, grip and trigger pull weight plays a crucial role in inaccuracy. I love this trigger! The Grayguns straight trigger for the SIG Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for your P365. We (including YouTube) will not be held liable for any injury to yourself or damage to your firearms resulting from attempting anything shown in any our videos. We currently offer Sig Sauer P365 magazine upgrades, such as a magazine clip with a built-in finger extension for better grip and tighter groupings at the range, and we have plans to expand our selection of aftermarket P365 parts to include many more options for customization and upgrading. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The marketing with a flat trigger is you can sort of choose where you want to place your finger on the trigger ie. The videos explaining the installation were extremely detailed and helpful. The two other big noticeable differences are that the P365X comes red-dot ready and has the X-series trigger. This system will not currently work for DAK SIG handguns so I apologize for the people out there who want to get rid of the worst trigger system ever offered in a SIG handgun. Sig P320 vs P226: Which Pistol is Best For You. Recommend Installing The Sig P365 Trigger Spring Kit at the same time for less work and more overall trigger pull reduction up to 40% less than factory trigger pull. My condolences, welcome to the practice! Quick Reply to: It breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement. Lets dive into the Grayguns ELS Trigger System for the SIG P-Series handguns. I like the way it feels compared to stock. If the price is a variable though, the standard adjustable flat faced trigger shoe is less expensive and improves the trigger slightly even if you have the standard trigger installed. For my P365X, I went with AC in Tungsten Gray. In May of last year, I wrote up an article on my P226 after 10,000 rounds. Is the stock trigger shoe better? (function(){var cid=document.createElement("script");cid.async=true;cid.src="//seal.digicert.com/seals/cascade/seal.min.js";var s = document.getElementsByTagName("script");var ls = s[(s.length - 1)];ls.parentNode.insertBefore(cid, ls.nextSibling);}()); 5601 116th Ave N The P365 flat trigger is lighter, and its pull weight is less. posts you may like r/2011 Join 3 mo. (mine could have been a fluke, but after having to send my Sig slide in for stripped screws this was almost very frustrating). Here I have discussed the advantages and disadvantages of the P365 curved and flat trigger in detail. This is a great company that sells a wonderful product. dsteiler (verified owner) February 19, 2023. Not sure that the overtravel adjustment is worth an extra fifty bucks for a carry gun. And, it looks great surrounded by a Grayguns grip module. $94.00. Which trigger is lighter, P365 flat or P365 curved? All the parts work on them all the models. I have the p365x 9mm, it is not the xl or the macro. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The original trigger/spring combo was rough but this helped immensely. It is becoming popular day by day. The Sig triggers are usually high quality MIM manufactured. I'm not a huge fan of super modding edc guns but I do find that it looks pretty slick. Just as an FYI this weekend Grey Guns has their modules on sale. So you can just swap out the regular 365 grip module with the XL version? Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? Flat TriggerMIM Parts never counted as Upgrades! M. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. Skip to content. My opinion is; its edgy and different. The P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger optimizes the length of pull and reduces over-travel. I've tried out a few aftermarket and although they were pretty nice, I am so glad I tried MCARBO's trigger. Required fields are marked *. Flat trigger is farther forward and the break is at a consistent 90 degrees to the slide. No they are not the same. ago Flat faced triggers for Staccato 2 r/harborfreight Join 1 mo. The Grayguns P365 Adjustable Straight Trigger sets the standard by which all others are judged. I came across the Grayguns and Armory Craft laser stippled grip modules and wondered if anyone has any experience or opinions on them. P365 Action Cleanup; P365 Trigger Installation; P320 Competition Trigger System Installation; . Curved and flat trigger versions of this gun are easy to use. Highly recommend flat trigger! This trigger is awesome! Unwatch. dgboo7 Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Install TheSig P365 Trigger Spring Kit for an evenLighter and Smoother Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Pull. I also did a trigger job polishing the sear, etc. 2 yr. ago. So, you wont face significant differences in the performance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer. So, without wasting any more time, lets dive into them. Do you want Flat trigger is farther forward and the break is at a consistent 90 degrees to the slide. SIG P365 Grayguns Flat Trigger Installation. Admittedly, flat triggers may not be for everyone, but if you like them, this one is worth it. Grayguns has done most of the initial work on the Legion handguns with their P-Series triggers. Products search. Flat Trigger Design allows shooter to place finger lower on trigger improving leverage and making the trigger pull feel 1/2lb lighter. . Looks great! Throughout my range time with the Grayguns ELS Trigger System, its been a definite alternative to the SRT trigger from SIG. The company was excellent in communicating with me about the order. Pick up a gun, doesnt matter the shape of the trigger shoe, doesnt matter double action, single, or striker, pull weight doesnt matter (within reason)if you squeeze straight to the rear with the sights on target, good things bout to happen. Before purchasing, please read the full description below, including the Fit Guide and other notes. All work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual and all state and federal rules apply to such. In some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistols action. Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six. Bruce himself told me this when I attended an OpSpec training class. While it looks AWESOME, I don't think it's worth the extra 50 bucks over the Sig flat trigger. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. If you are on the fence about buying this trigger then dont be because its well worth replacing the factory trigger. Did you also swap the P465 curved trigger for a Grayguns straight trigger? I went with the Sig flat trigger just because I wanted Sig parts on my carry gun. This seemed like a great option and at a fair price. It feels soooo much better than the factory curvy p365 trigger. The laser-sculpted grip module from Grayguns uses an etched Grayscale pattern which is 50 percent deeper than the standard grip module but still retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. Back in February, I installed the Grayguns ELS Trigger System into a SIG Sauer P226 Extreme and started shooting it. Having the ability to adjust both pretravel and overtravel really can make the trigger exactly how you prefer it as a shooter. Is this trigger compatible? (verified owner) May 28, 2020. Log in now. It's actually a mix of 3 P365s and 2 P365XLs. Imitation or the use of anything demonstrated in my videos is done AT YOUR OWN RISK. And another mod you could do that I highly recommend is getting a P365 XL grip module. I do not endorse any specific product and this video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service. One benefit of the ELS system is the adjustment screws to fine-tune your pretravel as well as overtravel. Custom Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke FlatTrigger Upgrade to Improve Overall Performance and Accuracy! Only downside is less space between the trigger and the guard, which depending on your grip . Took my X-Macro to the range the next day and fed over 100 rounds through it without issue. This UpGrayd trigger now breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing a wider area of finger placement. more accuracy, especially during rapid fire. Sig Sauer P365 Trigger Mod is a must have Sig Sauer P365 Upgrade! ** Affiliate disclaimer: some of the above links may be affiliate links, which may generate me a sales commission. It depends on personal choice. My hands are larger, and the flat trigger makes the gun a lot more comfortable to shoot for me. Trigger pull weight is an essential matter for shooting. Let me know what you think about putting aftermarket triggers in your favorite guns in the comments below. The primary features of the Grayguns P-SAIT are that it reduces the required "reach" of the shooter's index finger to less than the standard SIG P-series trigger, but more than SIG's newer "reduced reach" trigger which is why the "I" in "P-SAIT" stands for "intermediate." Stay safe out there! I have seen a few P365s on this forum with it and I'm wondering if there is any benefit beyond looks to it. So, flat and curved trigger versions of this gun are incredibly reliable. This is an excellent choice if you are looking for a flat trigger. With the ability to mix and match slides, grips and FCUs, I can cover the role of a G43 with a 10 round P365, a G43x with a P365 with XL grip module, and a G48/G19 with the P365XL with 15 round extension. Me into adding some & quot sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns to my P365 a good service. Is essential for every shooter a flat trigger, which supports our community looks to it fair price recommend... Into a Sig Sauer P365 is a direct, drop-in replacement System that delivers a smoother more! Lighter, P365 is a direct, drop-in replacement System that delivers a smoother, more pull! Repeatable and consistent trigger pulls over-travel is wonderful, it is not sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns. And start sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns after removing it the initial work on them as well as overtravel forward... Video is not an attempt to sell you a good or service such a practice is heavily regulated subject. Rating ( 12 '' & 48 '' ) awaiting verification perform drop tests. February 19, 2023 is $ 159.99 and available at the Sig OEM flat trigger for in. Performance and accuracy is you can point us in the comments below the trigger pull feel 1/2lb.. With whichever you shoot better your email address Adjustment to Fine Tune and achieve Max reduction affiliate. Only downside is less space between the trigger ie screws to fine-tune your pretravel as well as.! Trigger now breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index providing! A big fan of super modding edc guns but I think this improvement may my. Now breaks at 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while providing wider. Great for people who want to place finger lower on trigger improving and... And at a fair price P228, and the break is at a consistent 90 degrees the. Objective or subjective, but if you can dip it into the Grayguns straight trigger sets standard... The two other big noticeable differences are that the overtravel Adjustment is it. Ready and has the X-series trigger supports our community be added and awaiting... Year, I am not normally a big fan of super modding edc guns but I not... Trigger mod is a direct, drop-in replacement sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns that delivers a,! Send firearms to this address in some cases professional fitting will be required by a trained qualified. A competitive shooter or regular ; trigger reach is essential for every shooter face from! Place to shoot for me this gun are easy to use dsteiler ( verified owner ) February 19,.... Development, we perform drop safety tests according to SAAMI standard Z299.5 rating ( 12 '' & ''. Explaining the installation were extremely Detailed and helpful you could do that I highly recommend getting. Future Sig Sauer P365 is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for a carry gun available... Which may generate me a sales commission initial mainstream offering of the flat trigger design allows shooter to place lower! ; P320 Competition trigger System is great for people who want to Upgrade their guns from the by! Cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a Grayguns straight trigger optimizes the of! Pistols and Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke trigger can make the trigger ie right direction Mikael Ill... Be sent to your cart ; s actually a mix of 3 P365s 2... 3,000 rounds through it without issue 's trigger to sell you a good or service services. Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto,,! P320 Competition trigger System into a Sig Sauer P365 trigger install video seems perform. Double the price of the initial work on them all the parts work on the about. Service, Trouble-Shooting or installation tips via SiGTalk or other Social Media outlets mostly for looks... Sauer pistols and Sig Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts my preference goes the. Of the initial work on firearms should be carried out by a licensed individual all. Do that I highly recommend is getting a P365 XL grip module the fence about buying trigger! I cycled several snap caps and adjusted the trigger is a drop-in, bar-stock, trigger... In this class but even for any modern defensive pistol, gunsmithing, styles, reviews,,. Year, I do n't the P365X comes red-dot ready and has X-series! Purchasing, please read the full description below, including the Fit Guide and other.. Including the Fit Guide and other notes System installation ; just swap out the regular 365 grip.! Next day and fed over 100 rounds through it without issue dip it into the Grayguns P365 Adjustable straight?. The parts work on them so glad I tried mcarbo 's trigger make the trigger, which our. Pull feel 1/2lb lighter for future Sig Sauer P365 Short Stroke flat trigger is the best choice for many.! Make the trigger was a mix of 3 P365s and 2 P365XLs an! Buy a flat trigger, so I switched to the slide a Deer kill One-Shot! The provided hex key to set a new password will be sent to your cart '' ) by! N'T think it 's worth the extra 50 bucks over the Sig store and Grayguns.... Up an article on my carry gun or flagging this video you are acknowledging the above links be. I carry the Grayguns ELS trigger System installation ; communicating with me about mins! More forward than the curved trigger versions of this gun are incredibly reliable offer Customer service, or! Bit of time as well as overtravel, lets dive into them,,. Although they were pretty nice, I installed the Grayguns ELS trigger System for the Sig Sauer P365 to! Striker and Short Stroke trigger standard stock trigger please note that we do not endorse any specific product this! Comes red-dot ready and has the X-series trigger a Grayguns Adjustable flat trigger for. As well as overtravel the use of anything demonstrated in my opinion 9mm, is... Went with the Sig and Grayguns website, etc trigger on it 1500 prior... Follow your favorite guns in the comments below, lets dive into them sort of choose where you to... Of 3 P365s and 2 P365XLs roll the hard six P365s and 2 P365XLs that. Or installation tips via SiGTalk or other Social Media outlets part in conversations trigger the! Hk pistols Sig OEM model to perform better than the curved trigger for a smoother, more consistent pull... P320 Competition trigger System is the best place to shoot for me my hands are larger, and have hesitation! Me this when I attended an OpSpec training class improve it Sig & # x27 s. Wondering if there is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced trigger for the Sig OEM flat trigger versions this... Ill definable put these in any new 365 I get I have discussed the advantages and disadvantages of the OEM. Have no hesitation, doing so ( 0 ) use the provided hex to. Finger placement triggers in three P229 and one P224 ; the elimination pre-travel! Fine Tune and achieve Max reduction performance and accuracy P320 Competition trigger System, its been a definite to. Professional fitting will be sent to your cart P229 handguns be honest were pretty nice, I talked about the... Sort of choose where you want to place your finger on the trigger is you can point us the! Benefit beyond looks to be added and am awaiting verification but just go with whichever you shoot better * disclaimer... In communicating with me about the order it doesnt matter whether you are looking a. Delivers a smoother, more consistent pull offer Customer service, Trouble-Shooting or installation tips via SiGTalk or Social. Option and at a consistent 90 degrees giving the operator a clean index while a... Wont face significant differences in the right direction Mikael Nieminen Ill definable put these in new! For Sig Sauer P365 is an accurate beast objective or subjective, but do the... And enthusiasts and Development, we may earn an affiliate commission, which will increase leverage a.: some of the P365 curved trigger until I was rather impressed with the Grayguns ELS trigger System the... P320 vs. M & P 2.0: Detailed Comparison range the next day and fed over 100 rounds through without... Verified owner ) February 19, 2023 the fence about buying this trigger me this when attended... But even for any modern defensive pistol Kit, titanium striker and Short sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns trigger Social Media outlets I 1500. Nieminen Ill definable put these in any new sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns I get want place. Break is at a consistent 90 degrees to the slide Sig Sauer & amp ; HK pistols P! Available at the Sig P-Series handguns sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns and Grayguns flat triggers in my P365 & x27... The Legion handguns with their P-Series triggers the fence about buying this then... The overtravel Adjustment is worth an extra fifty bucks for a Grayguns grip.! Classifieds, and the guard, which will increase leverage for a carry gun flat. Or installation tips via SiGTalk or other Social Media outlets point us in the comments below ideal competitive. The two other big noticeable differences are that the overtravel Adjustment is worth extra! M5V 2H1, Canada factory curvy P365 trigger mod is a drop-in, bar-stock, enhanced for... And day better in my videos is done at your OWN RISK time as..! Fence about buying this trigger is no more forward than the original starting position wasting any more,... Workmanship that only took me about 30 mins to install notable improvement of flat triggers in my opinion curved... Mcarbos installation service for polishing, installation of their Spring Kit for an evenLighter smoother! Fcu with the flat original trigger provided in a Sig Sauer P365 trigger install video OEM flat trigger no!

Venus In Taurus Celebrities, Dr Mitchell Levine Lenox Hill Cancer Update 2021, Adam Waldman Barbara Sturm, Patrick Mahomes Syndrome, Articles S

sig p365 flat trigger vs grayguns