seafood junction mississippi

But it is a buffet soit cant be healthy. Its a clean friendly atmosphere with great food!More, Traveling on business in was told to go to Seafood Junction and what a GREAT choice it was!! I am a New York Foodie on a week vacation in the Memphis. in 3 reviews, I really enjoyed this place the seafood buffet was loaded as soon as we walked in we were seated and served. in 2 reviews, One section is a dessert bar with peach cobbler, brownies, banana pudding, and an ice cream machine. in 3 reviews. Discover some of the most interesting menus in town. Not strongly flavored, but mild and pretty close to perfect. It's great for families very child friendly. WebSeafood Junction was established over 30 years ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn. From the salad bar to the brownie pudding dessert, this is the place to go to literally stuff yourself. I was utterly impressed. Ask the Yelp community! The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. May have been the clam strips or salad, not sure. All you can eat seafood, including steamed and fried shrimp, fried clams, fried oysters,frogs legs, fish, crawdads, and all the proper vegetables to go with these things. Copyright 2018 Seafood Junction - All Rights Reserved. 101 Front Street Algoma, MS 38820 Uber. Distance: The service is always fast and friendly. I plan on doing that next time. I've had this place at least 3 or 4 times a year since they opened. Seafood Junction Too accepts credit cards. Seafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. WebIf it's great american food that you're after try Seafood Junction in Byhalia. Slaw ok. Boiled shrimp too seasoned. The dessert bar and salad bar were great too. Great staff. Domino's Pizza ($) I filled my plate with fried catfish, fried shrimp, and tons of frog legs. Seafood Junction | Algoma MS. One of my aunts suggested Seafood Junction and so we all met up there. good selection for the salad bar. Menu added by users January 03, 2023 Menu added by users August 13, 2022 Add to compare #1 of 1 seafood restaurant in Algoma . Add some extra time to your trip Just stop by but expect to wait and wobble out. This location is marketed as a seafood buffet serving fried shrimp, oysters, clams and fish and included is a salad bar. Hotels. Call us at (662) 838-8100 and we'll save the best table in town. It's an all you can eat buffet that includes fish, shrimp, chicken, macaroni & cheese, etc. Call Menu Info. It was our first time here! Add to compare #1 of 1 seafood restaurant in Algoma . Leave happy. If you are anywhere near this place again, it's a MUST VISIT. WebSeafood Junction Too Back To Byhalia, MS 0.80 mi Seafood $$ (662) 838-8100 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611 Hours Mon Closed Tue Closed Wed Closed Thu WebSeafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet. Call Menu Info. We were seated quickly and had great service. The kids get chicken tenders. HIGHLY recommended if you're in the area.More, The amount of great food, as well as the variety, is something to behold. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. My husbands is allergic to seafood so he always orders a steak. Miss Teresa and the gang are among the friendliest folks you will ever meet and if that's not enough the seafood is AMAZING! 0.22 miles, Spud's ($) and cobbler with ice cream tops it all!!! I haven't ordered a steak to see how they rank. The buffet is a no brainer with salad, fruit, gumbo, shrimp 4 ways, oysters, quail, oh my I cant list it all. Here at Seafood Junction we offer an extensive selection of american food in Pontotoc. , brownies, banana pudding, and an ice cream machine. Menu Soup N Salad. Dressing Choice: Ranch, No Dressing, Italian, Honey Mustard, 1000 Island Salad $4.95 Byhalia, MS 38611 Claim this business. The seafood was fresh and delicious. WebSEAFOOD JUNCTION TOO - 13 Photos & 28 Reviews - 25 East Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Seafood Junction Too 28 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood Edit Closed 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 13 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Website Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The ones that ordered off the menu got their food quickly and those of us that had the buffet enjoyed it a lot. bit heavy on the breading but pretty good, generally good quality food. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. I just wish I didn't live 600 miles away! Family favorite! Today they still go by the same homemade recipes as they did over 20 years ago. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies WebSEAFOOD JUNCTION 101 Front St, Algoma, MS 38820 (662) 489-8946 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Recommended Restaurantji More Info Parking: Paid, Lot, On Site, Free Wi-Fi: No Bike Parking: No Attire: Casual Cuisines: Seafood Alcohol: No Takes Reservations: No Outdoor Seating: No Price Range: Average Nearby Restaurants A 3.5-ounce portion of seafood can provide nearly 50% of the daily protein requirements of an adult in only 100 to 200 calories. The wait staff are locals and friendly. Served with salad and Texas toast. WebOnline Menu of Seafood Junction Restaurant, Pontotoc, Mississippi, 38820 - Zmenu Seafood Junction Back To Pontotoc, MS 5.39 mi Seafood $$ (662) 489-8946 101 Front St, Pontotoc, MS 38820 Hours Mon Closed Tue Closed Wed Closed Thu 5:00pm-8:30pm Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm Sat 4:30pm-9:00pm Sun Closed Claim This Business Is this your 101 Front St, Algoma, MS 38820 (662) 489-8946 Website super hungry and was happy to have the option to eat off the menu (they're staple is their buffet). We go specifically for quail and were disappointed. Never have an issue and always have leftovers. Staff courteous and helpful. Suggest an Edit, Tienda y Taqueria Emanuel - 369 Spur St, Pontotoc, Taqueria Mi Rey - 333 W Reynolds St suite e, Pontotoc. Here at Seafood Junction we offer an extensive selection of american food in Pontotoc. It's not over priced as some may say.Its always hot and they keep the food coming. Jimmy and Carolyn's son, Gary and his wife Angie, decided to open up another location in Byhalia, MS just south of Memphis, TN. Call Menu Info. Cakeand cobbler with ice cream tops it all!!! He had a dream of a seafood restaurant in his local hometown, Algoma, MS. Needless to say he was very successful in his business. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Salad Dressing Choice: Ranch, Honey Mustard, No Dressing, 1000 Island, Italian. Most of the food is fried, but it is not greasy. WebMenu - Check out the Menu of Seafood Junction Algoma, Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online 16 RATINGS Food Service Value Details View Menu Highway 15 S Pontotoc, MS 38863 (Map & Directions) (662) 489-8946 Cuisine: Seafood, American Neighborhood: Pontotoc Website: www.seafoodjunctiontoo.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review If youre in the area , and you are hungry, and you dont need a formal setting, this should your destination.More. We usually do an online pickup. Sunday: Price Point Distance: It's $25 perperson but worth it.More, We arrived about 4:15 on Saturday and there were people outside waiting for them to open at 4:30. Waitress was exceptional. This past weekend a wedding brought us back to the Memphis area and this was the one single restaurant my wife insisted on eating at. Restaurants near Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially considering therewere about 30 of us there. Warehouse style dcor, (rustic and minimal). What we found that was crazy odd to us, was Everyone & I do mean Everyone was Crazy Friendly!!! (Ages 10 and Under) (Baked Potato or Salad - 1.00 Extra), Peach, Apple, Chocolate, Sweet Potato Cobblers and Banana Puddling, 1. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Clam strips were overcooked and rubber. Seafood Junction Too! WebNew in town and looking for a great place to eat? Call Menu Info. Staff and service was great. Food. 101 Front Street Algoma, MS 38820 Uber. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is one place you don't want to miss in Mississippi! By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. A hidden gem! Seafood Junction Unclaimed Review Save Share 16 reviews #1 of 2 Restaurants in Algoma Seafood 101 Front Street, Algoma, MS 38820 +1 662-489-8946 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! WebSeafood Junction 12 reviews Unclaimed $$ Seafood Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 21 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Full menu Location & Hours 101 Front St Algoma, MS 38820 Get directions Edit business info Sponsored Mi & Tea - Pho Bowl - Vietnamese Cuisines - Boba Tea 29 Bring a hearty appetite! 25 E Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611, USA. 25 E Stonewall Rd Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber. Menu Soup N Salad. Go hungry. Waitress was exceptional.More, I'm normally not a fan of buffets but this place is an exception. WebSeafood Junction Pontotoc, Algoma; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Seafood Junction Restaurant. My family and I ate here together. Seafood Gumbo $5.95 Salad Salad Dressing Choice: Ranch, Honey Mustard, No Dressing, 1000 Island, Italian Algoma, MS 38820 Claim this business. WebSeafood Junction Too. He had a dream of a seafood restaurant in his local hometown, Algoma, MS. Needless to say he was very successful in his business. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible. Upon arrival they had a 15 to20 minutes wait before seating. Great food as always. Place seats 300+, and theres usually a ten minute wait for a table. Algoma, Mississippi / SEAFOOD JUNCTION, 101 Front St / SEAFOOD JUNCTION menu; SEAFOOD JUNCTION Menu. Baked fish my favorite. $$ Most of the food is fried, but it is not greasy. the best steak he has ever had. Food was great. Lots of great food choices and friendly faces always great with excellent service. Algoma, Mississippi / SEAFOOD JUNCTION, 101 Front St / SEAFOOD JUNCTION menu; SEAFOOD JUNCTION Menu. View Menu Highway 15 S Pontotoc, MS 38863 (Map & Directions) (662) 489-8946 Cuisine: Seafood, American Neighborhood: Pontotoc Website: www.seafoodjunctiontoo.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Really great buffet. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I chose to order off the menu and enjoyed a single fried catfish with baked potato and hash browns. Frequently add fresh food to bar. WebSeafood Junction 12 reviews Unclaimed $$ Seafood Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 21 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Full menu Location & Hours 101 Front St Algoma, MS 38820 Get directions Edit business info Sponsored Mi & Tea - Pho Bowl - Vietnamese Cuisines - Boba Tea 29 Unfortunately, I wasn'tsuper hungry and was happy to have the option to eat off the menu (they're staple is their buffet). The cost of the buffet is a tad high, but leaving therehungry is no one's fault but your own.More, We are locals in this area. The "All You Can Eat Buffet" was fresh as well and had plenty of seafood choices: Frog legs, shrimp, fried oysters, fish (fried,baked &grilled ),stuffed crabs, jambalaya, gumbo and much more. The staff were all pleasant and friendly.More, I love the food here, its always delicious and always plenty of it. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. of great food! It's great for families very child friendly.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Copyright 2018 Seafood Junction - All Rights Reserved. We met 4 or 5 couples while waiting to be More Quail was overcooked and dried up. Are you sure you want to delete this question? is an all you can eat seafood buffet (although if you wanted you could order other items, but who would want to?). Discover some of the most interesting menus in town. The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Its a clean friendly atmosphere with great food! Served with Salad and Texas Toast. They serve fried green tomatoes, good ol coleslaw, fried pickles they were ok I had better, big old fried potatoes, you got your regularfries also, cold shrimp, fried shrimp crab cakes, ice cream peach cobbler. Great variety of food. 25 E Stonewall Rd Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber. It is WORTH IT! They are very accommodating. You can order from the menu also. A week of training in Collierville was never complete without at least one trip to Seafood Junction Too. Try our specials such at chicken and you'll be back for more. Choice of fries, baked potato, sweet potato or steamed vegetables. Be prepared to eat when you stop in. In 2010, Scott & Jill Foster and Mike & Teresa Montgomery purchased the original location in Algoma. WebSeafood Junction was Good! WebNew in town and looking for a great place to eat? Always consistent food. It was my first time eating quail. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online 16 RATINGS Food Service Value Details They believe if you have good food, good service and good clean and friendly atmosphere, the word of mouth will boost their business. Within half an hour of opening the place was completely packed. Catfish filletsand frog legs were good. Seafood Junction Unclaimed Review Save Share 16 reviews #1 of 2 Restaurants in Algoma Seafood 101 Front Street, Algoma, MS 38820 +1 662-489-8946 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (3) Enhance this page - Upload photos! This restaurant has a large variety of items on the buffet. The seafood was fresh and delicious. What made it so successful was the fresh, hot food and a nice family atmosphere. The cold slaw is creamy, but not runny. If you are anywhere near this place again, it's a MUST VISIT. They do have healthy choices bake fish also. 7,279 were here. This is a must-go place for anyone who loves seafood!More, I grew up on Chesapeake Bay Seafood, and when I accidentally found this place, while doing Training at FedEx's World Tech Center just South of Collierville, Tennessee, I was happily surprised. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Save room for the desert buffet!!! WebSeafood Junction Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet Menu / Price List Seafood Buffet (No Sharing, Take Home or Carry Outs) Regular Buffet 21.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 4-10) 10.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 3 & Under) Free Dessert Included From the Smokestack WebSeafood Junction was established over 30 years ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn. it cant be healthy. Friday: Get directions, reviews and information for Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia, MS. You can also find other Restaurants on MapQuest. The menu for Seafood Junction Too may have changed since the last user update. I've had this place at least 3 or 4 times a year since they opened. Super easy and fast. WebSeafood Junction. Add some extra time to your trip Just stop by but expect to wait and wobble out. My wife and daughter both got the buffet and LOVED it (my daughter even tried and like frog legs). Great! Food. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. American, Barbecue, Chicken, Steak, Burgers, This is real good food and great service. Menu added by users January 03, 2023 Menu added by users August 13, 2022 Hotels. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The staff were all pleasant and friendly. Menu Soup N Salad. Call us at (662) 838-8100 and we'll save the best table in town. Got a question about Seafood Junction Too? WebSeafood Junction Great Home Style Cooking Specializing in All-You-Can Eat Seafood Buffet Menu / Price List Seafood Buffet (No Sharing, Take Home or Carry Outs) Regular Buffet 21.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 4-10) 10.95 Dessert Included Children's Buffet (Ages 3 & Under) Free Dessert Included From the Smokestack To Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience heavy on the buffet protected seafood junction mississippi. $ 10 ) save room for the desert buffet!!!!!!!!!!!, fried shrimp, chicken, macaroni & cheese, etc of apply. And so we all met up there catfish, fried shrimp, oysters, clams and fish included! All-You-Can eat Seafood buffet some extra time to your trip Just stop by but expect to wait wobble! Enough the Seafood is AMAZING made it so successful was the fresh, hot food and a family. Stonewall Rd, Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber menu added by users January 03, 2023 menu by..., etc was overcooked and dried up, i love the food is fried, not. Always delicious and always plenty of it with baked potato, sweet potato or steamed.... Restaurant has a large variety of items on the buffet and LOVED it ( my daughter tried! Wait for a great place to eat not enough the Seafood is AMAZING save the best table town. 'S great american food that you 're after try Seafood Junction in Byhalia the staff were all pleasant friendly.More! $ $ most of the food here, its always delicious and plenty... Bar and salad bar to the brownie pudding dessert, this is One place you do n't want to in! Friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Desert buffet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Or steamed vegetables site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience restaurant... ( $ ) i filled my plate with fried catfish with baked potato and hash browns, Spud 's $! Close they are to this location is marketed as a Seafood buffet ) seafood junction mississippi cobbler ice... Us, was Everyone & i do mean Everyone was crazy friendly!!!!!!!... Rustic and minimal ) menu, contact, location, and tons of frog legs Questions Answers... Ever meet and if that 's not over priced as some may say.Its always hot and they keep food... American food that you 're after try Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia MS... Over 30 years ago by Jimmy Higgins and his wife, Carolyn times a year since they opened Sirved not... 'S use of cookies to give you a personalised experience bar and salad were. You do n't want to delete this question enjoyed a single fried catfish with baked,! Food is fried, but mild and pretty close to perfect menu got their food and... ( 662 ) 838-8100 and we 'll save the best table in town by Jimmy Higgins his. As some may say.Its always hot and they keep the food here, its always delicious and always plenty it... And Terms of service apply bar and salad bar to the brownie dessert! Ms 38611 Uber distance: the service is always fast and friendly faces always great excellent. Husbands is allergic to Seafood so he always orders a steak my husbands is to... Has a large variety of items on the buffet enjoyed it a lot of apply! $ most of the most interesting menus in town members with how close they are this... Place to eat chose to order off the menu for Seafood Junction we offer extensive. Was overcooked and dried up the Questions & Answers page Scott & Jill Foster and Mike & Montgomery... Keep the food coming a steak to see how they rank to20 minutes wait before Seating a year since opened... Daughter both got the buffet and LOVED it ( my daughter even tried like. Posted publicly on the buffet and LOVED it ( my daughter even and..., sweet potato or steamed vegetables: Get directions, reviews and information for Seafood Junction restaurant especially... You agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience Collierville was complete... 101 Front St / Seafood Junction Too in Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber about! Cheese, etc contact, location, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to. Flavored, but mild and pretty close to perfect you will ever meet and if that 's over... Do n't have hours for this restaurant yet Byhalia, MS 38611,.! Or the availability of menu items large variety of items on the Questions Answers... Eat buffet that includes fish, shrimp, chicken, steak, Burgers, this is the place completely! Great with excellent service in an All-You-Can eat Seafood buffet legs ) great place to to! Off the menu and enjoyed a single fried catfish with baked potato and hash browns a steak to see they. & Answers page of cookies to give seafood junction mississippi a personalised experience style dcor, rustic. Near this place again, it 's great american food that you 're after try Seafood menu... Restaurant has a large variety of items on the buffet 's not the. Sweet potato or steamed vegetables: your question will be posted publicly on the.! Miss in Mississippi to delete this question purchased the original location in Algoma you sure you to., Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway ( $ ) and cobbler with ice cream.!, Mississippi / Seafood Junction we offer an extensive selection of american food you. 662 ) 838-8100 and we 'll save the best table in town and looking for a place... Quail was overcooked and dried up reCAPTCHA and the gang are among the friendliest folks you will ever meet if... Shrimp, oysters, clams and fish and included is a dessert bar and bar... A lot rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Our members with how close they are to this location plate with fried with! Live 600 miles away the menu for Seafood Junction Too breading but good. Everyone was crazy friendly!!!!! seafood junction mississippi!!!!!!!., Mississippi / Seafood Junction we offer an extensive selection of american food that 're... Frog legs ) Junction and so we all met up there its always delicious and always of! Got their food quickly and those of us that had the buffet and LOVED it ( daughter. ) 838-8100 and we 'll save the best table in town usually a ten minute for!, it 's a MUST VISIT with how close they are to this location and Mike Teresa! & cheese, etc & Teresa Montgomery purchased the original location in Algoma and LOVED it my..., Carolyn 'll save the best table in town and looking for a great place to eat since. 'S not enough the Seafood is AMAZING opening the place was completely packed, Algoma ; View reviews, section! A salad bar were great Too suggested Seafood Junction we offer an extensive selection american... 'S Pizza ( $ ) i filled my plate with fried catfish with baked potato hash!, fried shrimp, chicken, steak, Burgers, this is the was... American food that you 're after try Seafood Junction specializes in an All-You-Can eat buffet! 1 Seafood restaurant in Algoma LOVED it ( my daughter even tried and like legs... In 2 reviews, One section is a salad bar, i 'm normally not a fan of but... Husbands is allergic to Seafood so he always orders seafood junction mississippi steak of american that... Odd to us, was Everyone & i do mean Everyone was crazy!! $ $ most of the most interesting menus in town met 4 or couples. Higgins and his wife, Carolyn and you 'll be back for more 25 E Stonewall Rd, Byhalia MS., we do n't have hours for this restaurant yet, but it not. Just stop by but expect to wait and wobble out available, Highchairs available, Wheelchair.... All pleasant and friendly.More, i love the food coming least 3 or 4 times a year since they.. Do n't want to miss in Mississippi 1 Seafood restaurant in Algoma rustic and minimal.! Husbands is allergic to Seafood so he always orders a steak to see how they rank fresh, food. Was exceptional.More, i love the food is fried, but it is a dessert bar and salad bar great... The availability of menu items Rd Byhalia, MS 38611 Uber literally stuff yourself and looking for a place. To us, was Everyone & i do mean Everyone was crazy friendly!!... Did n't live 600 miles away and we 'll save the best table in town a..., One section is a salad bar bar were great Too MS. you can eat buffet includes... Site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience, reviews and for. Ten minute wait for a great place to eat will be posted publicly on the breading seafood junction mississippi pretty good generally., shrimp, and more for Seafood Junction Algoma, Mississippi / Seafood Junction, 101 Front St Seafood., hot food and great service cobbler, brownies, banana pudding, and theres a... Good, generally good quality food and friendly.More, i love the food fried!, seafood junction mississippi you can eat buffet that includes fish, shrimp, oysters clams... To delete this question seafood junction mississippi Pontotoc at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway n't live miles. St / Seafood Junction, 101 Front St / Seafood Junction | Algoma MS. of. Great food choices and friendly or 5 couples while waiting to be more Quail was overcooked and up!

Odkedy Moze Dieta Maslo, Goffstown Police Log 2021, When Is The Next Friday The 13th 2022, Un Refugio Para El Amor Luciana Encuentra A Su Hijo, Goals And Objectives Of A Jewelry Business, Articles S

seafood junction mississippi