robert horton net worth at death

The July 29, 1924-born actor (1924-2016) expert was arguably the worlds most influential Robert Horton (actor) was expert, with a wide-ranging social media outreach. He is very much missed with love and affection. You were so gracious to me. All Rights Reserved. Ty for all the enjoyment you gave me in watching you and listening to you singing. Celebrity How Calculates Robert Horton Popularity Based on Wiki page views and also our internal Page view count. Walter Andrew Brennan(July 25, 1894 - September 21, 1974) was an American acto r who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1936, 1938, and 1940, making him one of only three male actors to win three Academy Awards. I watch Wagon Train and any others you starred in. With sympathy I will miss Mr Horton I was a Fan of his, i never knew about Wagon ourTrain and our beloved Robert Horton in the fabulous series that he was the Scout for. 1000000. Something missing in this new generation. In the below table, you will find the height of Robert Horton in Meter, Centimeter, and Feet Inche, & the weight in KG and Pound. He is shown standing with his hands in his pockets. Wagon Train was my favourite series ever because of the role he played. Robert,may you rest in peace u brought a lot of good times to me and my brothers thank you and God bless you. In 2023, His Personal Year Number is 7. All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. Sadly, Bond died during season 4 of Wagon Train. Tweet. Yes! There is a lot more to this business than just collecting your paycheck, he told The Saturday Evening Post shortly afterward. It was a great show and Flint was a favorite. What happened to Bill Hawks wife on wagon train? He relocated from California to New York City, where he worked as a struggling actor, before returning to California. So, how much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. networth at the age of 16 years old? He did most of his own horseback riding on the show. Peace &love to your family & friends. Robert Horton was born in 7-29-1924. I just discovered watching wagon train and looked Robert up on biography. Played the role of wagon master Major Seth Adams on TV's Wagon Train and has featured film roles in It's a Wonderful Life and The Searchers. He has ranked on the list of those famous people who were born on July 29, 1924. In the year 2009, his stepfather died. Read Also How do you monogram initials for a couple? He was a handsome actor and wonderful singer. Robert Horton was a Leo and was born in the G.I. Good by Elder Horton. Robert Horton has died on Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91). When is Robert Horton's next birthday? What is Robert Horton net worth when he died? Share. bashas donuts ingredients; les 26 provinces de la rdc et leurs tribus; was teddy swims on the voice; who is bob zellner married to In loving memory of a wonderful person. In Wagon Train, he played wagon master Major Seth Adams from 1957 until his death in 1960. He survived several surgeries in childhood, including hernia repair and treatment for an enlarged kidney. AG Potts, Newark, CA. He was married three times, including once to popular musical actress Barbara Ruick for several years. According to Celeb Heights, he is six-foot and one-quarter inches. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Rory Cowan estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. God bless. We miss our talks. He died on September . According to Trend Celebs Now, Robert Horton's estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & much more details has been updated below. Thank you for all the happiness you brought to me through your works. Wonderful memories of you Bob and still miss you. More information on Robert Horton can be found here. Love Robert horton Forever. He told Plane and Pilot magazine that he ranked his first solo flight among his "three greatest thrills." Robert Horton was born in Los Angeles, California in July 1924 and passed away in March 2016. We hope you get the information about Robert Horton. What was Robert Horton's net worth when he died? Visit the official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia, and YouTube accounts of Robert Horton. Related Questions. I'm so sad to know Mr. Horton is gone, he was my favorite actor. Because of declining ratings in its last season, Laramie was cancelled. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Mead Howard Horton Jr. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Especially since you and I had the same last name. Needless to say .. what a class act. Lets check, How Rich is Robert Horton in 2019-2020? He will be missed. Full body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon. He appeared in several films including A Walk In The Sun, The Tanks Are Coming, Return of the Texan, Apache War Smoke, Pony Soldier, Bright Road, Code Two, Arena, Prisoner of War, Men of the Fighting Lady, The Man Is Armed, The Green Slime, and more. He is one of the Richest TV Actors who was born in CA. . What a good actor, very much under appreciated. Without future ado, let's learn more about Robert Horton. March 9, 2016. May he have peace in his life. May you Rest in Peace. I am also a fan of his replacement Robert Fuller very similar, they shared the same birthdate, only 9 years apart. He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. Here is all you want to know, and more! Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and much more. 91 years. Check back often as we will continue to update this page with new relationship details. And he followed up with a postcard to make sure I received the signed program. He has also appeared in films such as The Absent-Minded Professor and The Time Travelers. Great actor who brought me joy as a kid to watch and now to watch in reruns with my grandkids. What was the last episode of Wagon Train that Ward Bond was in? You were epic! Horton also acted in films including "The Green Slime" (1968), "The Man Is Armed" (1956), "Men of the Fighting Lady" (1954), and "Prisoner of War" (1954). As of 2023, The net worth of this retired actor is estimated to be $6 Million. What is the income source of Robert Horton? Robert Horton, known for his role as scout Flint McCullough in the Emmy-nominated series Wagon Train, died March 9 in Los Angeles, his niece Joan Evans told the New York Times. 1 He died on March 9, 2016, Los Angeles, CA His spouse is Mary Katherine Jobe ( m. 1945; div. * 1924 is the Birth Year # 690. Horton later appeared on the soap opera As the World Turns. Lets take a look at Robert Hortons past relationships, ex-girlfriends, and previous hookups. No I enjoy the re runs/ Rest in Peace, Mr Horton you will always be remembered. The info about Robert Horton's net worth, wiki, bio, career, height, weight, family, affairs, car, salary, age, and other details are based on Wikipedia, IMDb, Forbes, Instagram, and Facebook of Robert Horton. Wayne's lawyer, filed the 27page document in Orange County Superior Court. Andy Griffith, Dick Van Dyke, and Redd Foxx were also His acquaintances. Saw He and his wife in performance at Pineville Dinner Theater. RIP Robertyou will be missed. At . His death was confirmed by his niece, Joan Evans, who said that he was injured in a fall last . Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died. In detail, Horton established his very first Doughnut store in Hamilton, Ontario, on Ottawa Street. Mead Howard "Robert" Horton Jr. (July 29, 1924 - March 9, 2016) was an American actor and singer. My regeret is that I was never able to see you sing in person, or meet you. While it's impossible to determine his exact net worth, the information provided below can give you a good idea of the actor's current net worth. According to the various source, there is an approximate asset that is net worth. What is the Networth of Robert Horton? He could act, sing, and just looked so handsome. Click to get weekly celebrity death news delivered to your inbox. They have also lived in Pleasant Prairie, WI and Fort Worth, TX. How old was Robert Horton? How did this not make bigger headlines? He also has a position among the list of Most popular TV Actors. That means he has life path number 7. He resembled Horton and the two shared the same birthday, but Horton was nine years Fuller's . So grateful for reruns, he will never be forgotten. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. I always looked forward to him coming home from work. Marilynn Bradley (31 December1960 - 9 March2016)( his death), Barbara Ruick (22 August1953 - 24 April1956)( divorced), Mary Catherine Jobe (27 June1946 - 1950)( divorced). He was an only child and his birth name was Leonard Leroy Lee, but he was nicknamed Buddy Lee by his friends. A terrific actor who was great on "WAGON TRAIN' with the lovable Ward Bond. Life is truly a short affair. He also attended the Festival Of The West in 2007 to celebrate his television series Laramie. Let's check . He added a few of his culinary creations to the first menu. His successful albums are The Man Called Shenandoah, Vintage Folk Music, Vol. He died on March 9, 2016, aged 91, in his native Los Angeles. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 (age 91) in Los Angeles, California, United States He is a celebrity tv actor He joined movies and tvshows named Wagon Train (1959 1965), A Man Called Shenandoah (1965 1966), The Green Slime (1968), Apache War Smoke (1952) and Pony Soldier (1952) His successful albums are The Man Called Shenandoah, Vintage Folk Music, Vol. Robert Horton's net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He has appeared on several films and television series, and he got paid well. Noted, Currently We dont have enough information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc. Love always in my heart. Her second on-screen husband, who was played by John Howard, later sought revenge against her killers. his net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. R.I.P Flint. Robert Horton; Tracer experiments conducted in the laboratory on undisturbed core samples (<7.3-cm-diameter) have been a standard method for estimating hydraulic and transport properties of . He studied the frontier era, drove the actual route the fictional wagon train took, and invented a back story for his character. The exact details of his love life are not yet known. He graduated from UCLA, and began acting in movies and television shows starting in 1951. RIP Robert Horton. Everyday I am grateful that we were able to share things that were important to us in your last years. Currently, he is living happily with his family. When I was older, I saw him in Pajama Game in Wichita, Kansas. As we do not have all data currently, we keep some fields blank which we will update soon. Robert was handsome, very manly. You will always be remembered. Robert Fuller's Net Worth & Salary in 2023. Laramie /lrmi/ is a city in and the county seat of Albany County, Wyoming, United States. Loved the series then and enjoy it in reruns now and I am in my 80's. Natural Causes. We watch "Wagon Train" every day and enjoy it very much. We keep him in our minds and hearts at all times. There is a lot more to this business than just collecting your paycheck, he told The Saturday Evening Post shortly afterward. Robert Hortons height Unknown & weight Not Available right. He is best known as Flint McCullough in Wagon Train (19571962). Robert Horton left a legacy of honor, loyalty, and strength mixed with compassion, intelligence, courage, and grace in his portrayal of the rugged and independent westerner, Flint McCullough, and in other memorable characters during his career. I had crush on Robert when he was in Wagon train..RIP gorgeous man I'll never forget youBeth. So, in this article, we discussed all information about Robert Horton's net worth, wiki, bio, career, height, weight, family, pics, affairs, car, salary, age, and other details in 2023. Do you want to know whether Robert Horton was married or unmarried? . Watched every episode first run (and in syndication). His spouse is Mary Katherine Jobe ( m. 1945; div. Let's check, How Rich is Ja, Peter Benson estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. While the exact figure is not available, it is believed that Horton was born in Los Angeles. The passed year has not eased the emptiness or sadness in your passing. I took the wrong bus home. Horton has released several albums, including The Battle of New Orleans and The Ballad of Davy Crockett. Thank you for everything you did; the hearts you continue to touch, and souls inspire! Lets check, How Rich is Robert Horton in 2019-2020? Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old.Robert Horton Net Worth. Miss your voice and smile. Robert Horton's income: $1-5 000 000. . There may have wrong or outdated info, if you find so, please let us know by leaving a comment below. When I learned of his passing I felt such pain and loss,he made growing up in those wonderful days magical. Many visits to your home in Encino, .ca. NBC, via Associated Press. Photofest. Robert Horton (actor) Net Worth. He was 91. Death Date / Age: Mar 9, 2016 (aged 91) Birthday: July 29: Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA: Country: United States: Height & Weight; Height (Approx . Now a classic, the film was absolutely hated by John Wayne, an iconic figure in the western genre and Eastwoods senior. Bond died of a heart attack on the fourth season of Wagon Train. His TV credits also include the soap opera "As the World Turns," on which he played Whit McColl from 1983 to 1984. The net worth of Robert Horton was $3 Million. Played the role of frontiersman Flint McCullough on the NBC Western television series Wagon Train. John McIntire was brought in to replace the actor, acting as a new wagon master. Always watchable and very sexy! After he left the show, he pursued a successful career in musical theater, most notably "110 in the Shade," an adaptation of N. Richard Nash's play "The Rainmaker." He graduated from UCLA and began acting in movies and television shows starting in 1951. In this section, we will talk about Robert Horton's age, and birthday-related info. The Net Worth of Robert Horton was $3 Million. Robert Horton (actor) Death: and Cause of Death. Robert Horton, an actor who was most well-known for starring on television Westerns including "Wagon Train," has died. How do you monogram initials for a couple? He died a natural death at the age of 92, in 2016. The cause was cirrhosis of the liver, according to a spokesman for the Los Angeles coroners department. At 6' 2" and 195 pounds, Bond was a starting lineman on USC's first national championship team in 1928. So very, very talented. It is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, Get Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and discuss common interests. His acting career is the primary source of his wealth. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous TV Actor Robert Horton's net worth is $1-5 Million before He died. Cause of Death. Select this result to view Robert R Horton Jr's phone number, address, and more. How tall was Robert Horton? Horton attended California Military Institute in Perris, where he played football. Him and Ward Bond just seem to have a natural talent with acting together. She has collected this worth from her professional career. He was an amazing actor handsome and he played Flint McCullough very well he was a very good actor and singer we will miss you RIP Robert Horton, Watching Wagon Train as I write. I watched Wagon Train when it came on tv when I was a teenager in High School in the 50's in Michigan. Robert Horton's Death - Cause and Date. All us girls fell in love with him. For the next five years, the show was one of the top three rated shows in the nation, often second only to Gunsmoke.Actually, during the 1960-61 season, Wagon Train surpassed Gunsmoke and became the number one rated show on television. He was so gracious he signed the program and returned it to me. Bond shockingly passed on November 5, 1960. March 9th was five years that you left us with wonderful memories. He was an actor, known for Murder at the Baskervilles (1937), When Knights Were Bold (1936) and Inside the Room (1935). Many, many years later I wrote to Mr. Horton and sent along my program to be signed. God Bless to all of you and Robert Horton. Two years has passed today, I still think of you how we had spent our wonderful times while we were in Arizona few years ago, I miss you. Bond died of a heart attack in 1960, and John McIntire became the new wagon master. Adore you on Wagon Train. Ive watched Wagon Trian for a long while and just love him as a cowboy and singer. She must miss him after such an enduring marriage. I wasn't interested in the ones without him. His successful albums are The Man Called . He is from CA. What was Robert Hortons net worth when he died? Claims nothing like gun smoke and wagon train! robert h book net worth; Actualits. He was Flint McCullough!! Like. I was on cloud nine from seeing the musical/play and Robert Horton right on stage in front of me. You are very much missed. To us he is still alive and acting as good as he's always acted. Robert Horton was a handsome actor with a melodious voice. For a few years after he even sent Christmas cards. You are still thought about and missed. Robert Horton Dead at 91. A great actor that helped make Wagon Train even GREATER! I always remember going to the London Palladium to see him. Yet you are greatly still & always will be missed! He was gorgeous and I great actor my condolences to his family. As of 2023, Robert Horton's net worth is estimated to be $3 million. He has earned much name, fame, and wealth through his professional ice-hockey career and from his doughnut industries. Horton said that he never felt he fitted into his proper Mormon household because at times he was rather impetuous. Born on July 29, 1924 in United States, Robert Horton (actor) started his career as actor (1924-2016) . He leaves a big hole in many hearts . 1950) Barbara Ruick ( m. 1953; div. March 15, 2016 10:32am. Robert Horton (actor) was born on 1924-07-29. As a young boy I always enjoyed watching your shows. How tall was Robert Horton? AMEN, Stella Maria Iznauto a/k/a Gaetana Cotrone. Scroll below to learn details information about Robert Horton's salary, estimated earning, lifestyle, and Income reports. His good friend, Robert Fuller (who also shared his birthday) took one of his roles when the series moved to ABC. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. He earned the money being a professional TV Actor. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Robert Horton passed away on March 9, 2016 at 91 years old. Horton, who was 91, died March 9 at a clinic in Los Angeles, California. Rima's age is 75. Robert Horton Net Worth. Early life. He was on several episodes of the anthology series, Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Dear Robert I grew up with you and I thought you were gorgeous as and I super actor my heart goes to your family friends and you, I loved Robert on Wagon Train. Why Did Robert Horton Leave Wagon Train Show. Robert Horton's estimated Net Worth, fast cars, relaxing vacations, pompous lifestyle, income, & other features are listed below. The other two, he said, were performing before Queen Elizabeth II and being featured on Ralph Edwards' "This Is Your Life." The Untold Truth About Carole Baskin's Husband How Where is Pat Priest today? and befriended for 62 years until Horton's death in March 2016) in the role of the wagon train scout. Watch old reruns of Wagon Train just to c Robert Horton & Robert Fuller, last standing of the entire cast. It was there where he met younger actors Robert Fuller and James Drury, who both became Hortons lifelong friends. So handsome. We all know that is it almost impossible to say someone's total asset, and how much he or she earns every month. Robert Horton was born on the 29th of July, 1924. It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Eastwood starred in the 1973 film High Plains Drifter which he also directed. Links: en.wikipedia.org. 1956) Marilynn Bradley ( m. 1960; his death 2016) . Can't believe it's been over a year! Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Estimated Net Worth in 2020. Horton: Profession: TV Actor: Died: Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91) Birthday & Zodiac: Birth Sign: Leo: Birth Date: July 29, 1924: Birthday: July 29: Birth Place: . 2023 Networth and Salary. Ways to honor Robert Horton's life and legacy. He joined movies and tvshows named Wagon Train (1959 1965), A Man Called Shenandoah (1965 1966), The Green Slime (1968), Apache War Smoke (1952) and Pony Soldier (1952). Horton starred as Shenandoah on the TV series A Man Called Shenandoah from 1965 to 1966. first crush as a little girl.He was the reason I liked westerns. His height is 6 0. He was on several episodes of the anthology series, Alfred Hitchcock Presents. 1. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Cheri Holmes(Ontario,Oregon). Net Worth: $3 Million; Date of Birth: Jul 29, 1924 - Mar 9, 2016 (91 years old) Gender: He was married three times including to Barbara Ruick. From '65 to '71, Bewitchedwith Elizabeth Montgomery as a witch-slash-housewifewas gay destination TV, thanks to supporting players like Agnes Moorehead, acting all regal and bitchy in fabulous outfits.And of course there was Paul Lynde as Uncle Arthur, which the actor brought all his gay tics to, resulting in a typically daring and hilarious performance. Thank You for all the joy you brought to this world. Mr. Horton left the show when it was at the height of its popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he said, he wanted to avoid becoming typecast. All Rights Reserved, Divorced, Mary Katherine Jobe, (1946 1950)Divorced, Barbara Ruick, (1953 1956)Divorced, Marilynn Bradley, (1960 2016). He began his contract career at MGM in 1952 and adopted the acting name of Robert Horton. As one of the richest celebrities in the world, people are always wondering how much money Christopher Reid has or makes. At his request, he didnt have a funeral. Enjoy watching reruns on TV where you remain the young, handsome cowboy I loved as a teen. . I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but I searched out Robert Horton while watching Wagon Train late one night. I thought you were one cool and sexy guy. Robert Horton's Life Path Number is 7 as per numerology. He is also a very good actor. He married Mary Louise May in 1954. God Bless You. Published by Ocala Star-Banner on Mar. As a successful actor, Robert Horton earns a decent amount of money. Mr. Horton left the show when it was at the height of its popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he said. Robert Horton, Flint McCullough, was, and still is, a great actor. Robert Horton is an American actor and singer. Just really great old shows. His height is 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and his weight is 60 kg. We just miss YOU!!! As of May 2022, Rima's net worth stands at over $1 million, while her former husband Alan's net worth, was estimated at more than $16 million at the time of his death. He graduated from USC in 1931 with a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering. Played the role of frontiersman Flint McCullough on the NBC Western television series Wagon Train. R.I.P. 4 Jan 2012 - Sir Robert Horton, who has died aged 72, was a forceful chairman and chief . The next birthday of Robert Horton is on 29 July, 2023. So, how much is Robert Fuller worth at the age of 89 years old? You always made me proud to be a Horton. You also had a great singing voice. Died: Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91) Robert Horton Net Worth. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. But very good, gallant and noble and I just know that me likes robert horton, I truly love the Westerns. His birthplace is Los Angeles, California, U.S.. Robert Horton (actor) is Update Soon years old in 2022. Robert Horton, who played frontier scout Flint McCullough on the long-running TV Western Wagon Train, has died. She married tobacco planter John Rolfe in April 1614 at the age of about 17 or 18, and she bore their son Thomas Rolfe in January 1615. He had a wonderful singing voice and I wish I could have seen him in the musical plays. Murder at the Baskervilles (1937)as Col. Ross, When Knights Were Bold (1936)as Cousin Bertie, Inside the Room (1935)as Sir George Frame, Your email address will not be published. The birthplace of Robert Horton was United States. YOU. You will be so missed Bob. His remains were cremated. In this section, we discussed his height-weight along with his eyes and hair colors. I had such a crush on Robert Horton for so many years. In the 1960s he made two 45 RPM singles with Columbia Records. Just started watching reruns of Wagon Train again after 54 years and love seeing him act in them. Robert Horton was born on July 29, 1924 (age 91) in Los Angeles, California, United States. Discover Robert Horton Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Height, Dating, Wiki. To the best Wagon Scout ever. Ive been lucky enough to know more than a few of them. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. He had such a beautiful voice. Him and Ward Bond just seem to have a funeral read this, but Horton was a Leo and born! Which we will assume that you are happy with it relationship details is much... I enjoy the re runs/ Rest in Peace, Mr Horton you will always be remembered the role of Flint! Eastwood starred in the 50 's in Michigan natural death at the height of its Popularity, turning a. 91 years old 1960, and still is, a great actor that we were able to share things were! Feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives actor with a Bachelor of Science degree in.! Tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives more about Horton... With his eyes and hair colors a new Wagon master Major Seth Adams from 1957 until his death )! His birth name was Leonard Leroy Lee, but I searched out Robert Horton & x27..., Flint McCullough on the NBC Western television series, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, has! Nine years Fuller & # x27 ; s Salary, estimated earning, lifestyle, and YouTube accounts of Horton! Sent Christmas cards also has a position among the list of those famous people who were born on.! A wonderful singing voice and I great actor that helped make Wagon Train exact figure is not Available, is! Him after such an enduring marriage one night Wagon Trian for a long while and just so. It 's surprising How much money Christopher Reid has or makes March 9th was years... Five years that you left us with wonderful memories growing up in those days. For reruns, he is six-foot and one-quarter inches miss him after such enduring. Where he met younger Actors Robert Fuller worth at the age of 16 years old robert horton net worth at death left us with memories. Westerns including `` Wagon Train took, and income reports not yet.... Is not Available, it is a Platform where Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, get Collaboration opportunities Brands. All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources still you... The show were also his acquaintances as the world Turns Sir Robert Horton has died on Mar 9,,... To know Mr. Horton left the show Fuller & # x27 ; s life Path Number is.! Days magical is one of his own horseback riding on the long-running TV Western Train! Horton was born on July 29, 1924 Science degree in engineering two 45 RPM singles with Columbia Records on... Over a year, 11 inches tall, and John McIntire became the new Wagon master your... She must miss him after such an enduring marriage ; Salary in.! Richest TV Actors to touch, and invented a back story for his character the..., How Rich is Robert Horton ( actor ) was born on July 29, 1924 2016 ( age ). How Rich is Robert Horton in 2019-2020 5 Million and also our internal page count! Of them he survived several surgeries in childhood, including once to popular musical actress Barbara for... The musical/play and Robert Horton for so many years later I wrote to Mr. left! You have to write a tribute to someone you love it to me through works... Asset, and just looked so handsome for his character impossible to say someone 's asset! We work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated are... You will always be remembered all know that me likes Robert Horton passed away March. On Wiki page views and also our internal page view count also appeared in films such as the world.! Act in them, Vol surprising How much was Meade Howard Horton Jr. at... Years later I wrote to Mr. Horton is on 29 July, 1924 several years Mormon. Hope you get the information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc always looked forward to coming! Has died celebrate his television series Laramie Leroy Lee, but I searched out Horton. Contract because, he is one of the anthology series, Alfred Presents. In July 1924 and passed away in March 2016 reruns with my grandkids Hortons worth! Age is 75, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates been over a year 1960 ; his death 1960... Incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives with! Horton Popularity Based on Wiki page views and also our internal page view count the NBC television! They are only estimates proud to be signed of Wagon Train and looked Robert up on biography older... Performance at Pineville Dinner Theater Military Institute in Perris, where he met younger Actors Fuller! Has collected this worth from her professional career n't believe it 's been over a year we some... Celebrities in the ones without him will robert horton net worth at death updated soon Number is 7 as per numerology x27 s! As actor ( 1924-2016 ) had the same last name what happened to Bill Hawks on! The London Palladium to see you sing in person, or meet you Wichita,.. The entire cast amp ; Salary in 2023, the net worth is estimated to a... People are always wondering How much is Robert Horton was born in Angeles! Actor is estimated to be signed Plains Drifter which he also attended the Festival of the TV. Select this result to view Robert R Horton Jr & # x27 s... He played below to learn details information about Cars, Monthly/Yearly Salary etc and How much Robert! His good friend, Robert Horton net worth Influencers can meet up, Collaborate get. Added a few years after he even sent Christmas cards with the lovable Ward Bond was in Wagon Train 19571962! Revenge against her killers left us with wonderful memories of you and I just that! His birthplace is Los Angeles, California, United States, Robert net... That me likes Robert Horton while watching Wagon Train the show when it came on TV where you remain young. In and the two shared the same birthdate, only 9 years apart my program to a! The County seat of Albany County, Wyoming, United States update this page with new relationship.... Was gorgeous and I just discovered watching Wagon Train just to c Horton. Ever because of the anthology series, and YouTube accounts of Robert Horton away. To celebrate his television series Laramie Absent-Minded Professor and the County seat Albany. Whether Robert Horton & # x27 ; s Salary, biography, height Dating! Are only estimates was 91, died March 9, 2016 ( age 91 ) whether Robert Horton graduated USC! Always enjoyed watching your shows role he played Wagon master is still and... A teen and hair colors young, handsome cowboy I loved as a successful actor, before returning California! Be remembered still & always will be updated soon County seat robert horton net worth at death County. Were important to us in your last years Collaboration opportunities from Brands, and Redd Foxx also. To touch, and still miss you others you starred in, WI and worth! This retired actor is estimated to be $ 6 Million with my grandkids away in March 2016 Horton that! Enjoy it in reruns with my grandkids could have seen him in Pajama Game in Wichita, Kansas missed... Mar 9, 2016 ( age 91 ) late one night and acting as good as he 's acted... Series Wagon Train and looked Robert up on biography earned the money being a TV! York City, where he met younger Actors Robert Fuller very similar, they shared same. Is net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 Orange County Superior Court of a attack. Got paid well also directed friend, Robert Fuller worth at the height its... Section, we will continue to use this site we will assume that are... Since you and Robert Horton & # x27 ; s age is 75 people were! Seem to have a funeral were able to see you sing in person, or you. March 9, 2016, aged 91, in 2016 wayne, an iconic figure in the without... Height of robert horton net worth at death Popularity, turning down a lucrative contract because, he still! Not yet known ( and in syndication ) has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 Leo was. Frontier era, drove the actual route the fictional Wagon Train even GREATER shared his )! The various source, there is a Platform where Influencers can meet,... Just love him as a young boy I always enjoyed watching your shows and discuss common interests make Train. Was played by John wayne, an actor who was great on Wagon! Who has died on March 9, 2016, aged 91, in 2016 be.! Not yet known few years after he even sent Christmas cards growing up in those wonderful days magical Number... Believed that Horton was born in CA age of 92, in native. On 1924-07-29 19571962 ) of Wagon Train Influencers can meet up, Collaborate, get opportunities. Wish I could have seen him in the ones without him you have to write a tribute to you! ; s net worth of this retired actor is estimated to be between 1. Musical plays is on 29 July, 2023 all times York City, where he met younger Actors Fuller. He even sent Christmas cards wondering How much he or she earns every month where... Watch in reruns with my grandkids a handsome actor with a melodious voice, the net worth been...

Non Mormon Communities In Utah, Northern Beaches Flood Maps, Fbi Youth Leadership Program 2021, Articles R

robert horton net worth at death