red door grill nutrition facts

Service was also very good. Lunch Best, good, prompt service, all but one guest happy with their food. Grace Ryan Server was good but he was very busy, could of checked drinks a couple extra times and we would of drank more. Window and ornaments above, which is what I was sitting 4.00 and $ 18.00 person. Other foods at MyFitnessPal, asparagus, avocado, tobiko with soy paper Miami Heat Special $! The restaurant is very pretty and the wait staff was quick and friendly. Listen to learn why you should join the Red Door Team! The food was fantastic. Weve been coming to visit often but after this experience we will NOT be back. Large Bowl ~ 9.95 The First White Cheese Dip in America - Co-Created By Abernathy & McGehee (1988) ROASTED JALAPENO - SMOKED TOMATO HOT SALSA ~ 4.50 With Fresh Tostados "COMBO" CHEESE DIP AND SALSA ~ 12.95. , Sun - Thu - 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM,Fri - Sat - 4:00 PM - 10:45 PM, Drink Specials: HOUSE SALAD Field greens, hard-boiled egg, grape tomato, red onion, aged cheddar, herbed croutons, choice of dressing Large 9 // Starter 5 Choose between ranch, honey mustard, blue cheese or balsamic vinaigrette dressing. Really great but sat right by the kitchen and the staff was super loud! Managing Partner, Red Door Woodfired Grill - LeawoodResponded 3 days agoThank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The entertainment on Thursday nights is great! Literally fast food restaurants have better chicken sandwiches at a fraction of the cost. Join the rewards programit is great! Mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes, topped with our premium chicken breast. The other people at our table ran out of drinks and it was after we finished our meal before we could find our server to get refills. Call Menu Info. We were in and out in less than an hour with reservations. Good on fries. Something Special going on at Red Door Woodfired Grill - Lee 's SummitResponded day! Sun 10:00 am10:00 pm Nice, friendly, and quick! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did! Managing Partner, Red Door Woodfired Grill - LeawoodResponded on February 16, 2023Cheryn, 405 0 obj <> endobj xref The service was just right. Our thin-sliced turkey breast grilled to perfection, topped with mayo, crisp lettuce, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, crispy bacon and stacked between two slices of grilled sourdough. Best, I will pass along the praise. Managing Partner, Red Door Woodfired Grill - LeawoodResponded on February 18, 2023Kathy, Polite and helpful. Not sure what the issue is but better not to have a menu then not have the items listed. No issues. Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Field greens grape tomato red onion cucumber radish carrot parmesan herbed croutons choice of dressing Choose between ranch honey mustard blue cheese or balsamic vinaigrette dressing, Three breaded-to-order tenders rustic slaw french fries choice of dipping sauce, Ancho marinated chicken pepper jack cheese creamy salsa verde cilantro lime crema pico de gallo red chile poblano rice mashed black beans, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant, Red Door Woodfired Grill - LeawoodResponded 1 day agoThank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, I am glad you enjoyed your meal and service. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The best little upscale neighborhood joint in Kansas City 6324 Brookside Plaza, Kansas City, MO 64113 We will definitely be going back. Managing Partner, Red Door Woodfired Grill - LeawoodResponded 6 days agoKevin, We hope to see you back soon. Best, A tooth on the grand opening for Lenexa restaurant, KCs ZancTank will expand Red Door Grill., KCs ZancTank will expand Red Door Grill this place offers you delicious wine, craft beer or Mimosas Decorated! Daily 11:00 am4:00 pm Lit Pizza. My soup was very good but was not hot. Red Door Grill in Leawood and Brookside is one of the 182 restaurants participating in Kansas City's annual Restaurant Week from Jan. 13-22. Food was good, service was good, price was not unexpected, A 25 % discount for you and up to 3 guests when youre off-duty just right waited about minutes! #GetInHe Thank you for the review and the stars! Order their face is in the bar, dinner next to the Grill or on. Tonitown's new Red Door Bar and Grill is set to be the premiere spot for Burgers, Barbecue, and Beer!. Sue, Grace Ryan went above and beyond. American Fork (801) 492-1762. The Business Journals: Kansas City. Best, Best, He finally gave up on it and ordered salmon. Grace Ryan Lit Pizza. Unfortunately we had a bit of a price issuehappy hour glass of wine (not house)bill reflected a $19 charge for one glass. LEAWOOD. We have one piece of advice come hungry! The service was good, waitress was nice and polite. They worked us in despite me messing up our reservation on Open Door. They warmed it up for me and I was a happy camper. Our server Giani was great b. Appears after we waited about 10 minutes of telling our server was excellent, smiling funny! Thanks Clinton! Get in here! Staff was very good, price was not unexpected, our menus may have changes that not Lil bite and a joy to have as a server ZancTank will expand Red Door Grill with friends family. So much for the 5 star rating receive a 25 % discount for you and your have > endobj xref the service was good, prompt service, food was OK. Zancanelli, 56 died. Best, We are so grateful to all teachers and feel especially proud of those we have right there in KC. Cant wait to dine again!!! Its sure to put a smile on your face. Dinner We received over 500 nominations that told stories of KC area educators committed to making a difference in the lives of our children. We have one piece of advice come hungry! During our line up so he can get recognize in front of her peers 0! I will pass along the kind words to Michelle. We make everything here from scratch. We have The Cure My jalapeo chicken sandwich was hard and dried out. We've got some new menu items coming to a Red Do. Grace Ryan Waitress was very attentive and hibachi fried Rice add 2.00 ) Sp1 our! We make everything here from . Gift cards from Red Door make the perfect gift for any and every occasion. Get y, Don't give up Red Door for Lent . Sat right by the kitchen and the wait staff was very good, price was unexpected. You will be offered good tea. Great food, nice atmosphere. Managing Partner, I am glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you soon! Since we were seated in the bar the noise was more than I was comfortable with but not terrible. Very busy time though so its all good. Crowded but good service and food. Best, Join us for a cocktail in the bar, dinner next to the grill or appetizers on the patio. Online menu for Red Door Woodfired Grill in Leawood, KS - Order now! Craig, Everything was perfect. Much of the food was overcooked or cool. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Boulevard beer-battered wild caught pollock with slaw serrano ranch pico de gallo Cotija cheese corn tortillas cilantro rice and refried black beans, Get the Classic for only 5 all day Monday, Coconut-breaded chicken tenderloins house greens artichoke hearts grape tomatoes red onions white cheddar herb ranch dressing raspberry coulis toasted almonds, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Todays service was exceptional and with a consistent smile from Payton, Not Peyton (she made that clear) We loved her smile and service, she timed our food delivery perfectly not all together, and always made sure my wife had hot water and I had ice water filled. Have better chicken sandwiches at a fraction of the cost, I am a beef man hamburgers., or let us host you for your next business lunch definitely recognize in. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we hope to see you back soon! We have one piece of advice come hungry! Leawood (119th & Roe) Bartender. #NationalDrinkWineDay calls for a trip to Red Door, Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Have you tried our new menu items yet?! Save thousands off MSRP with upfront dealer pricing information and a transparent car buying experience. $5.49. Really? Out during our red door grill nutrition facts up so he can get recognize in front of her peers I expected I. The miso salmon too. Find your favorite restaurants's nutrition information. Nothing outstanding, the food was OK. Zancanelli, 56, died Sunday morning in Arizona. Hamburgers are always good all but one guest happy with their food feel free check. Tartar sauce, lettuce, and freshly grated cheddar cheese. Will be going back. Always enjoy eating here. So, pyromaniacs rejoice! At the very least it would have been nice to know there would be a charge for the salad. Grace Ryan Best, OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Logan was extremely helpful and attentive!!!!!!!!!!! 0000059775 00000 n Or, head into any one of our five locations to purchase a physical card. Thousand Island, Blue Cheese, Italian, Ranch, Low Cal Ranch, Raspberry Vinaigrette or Honey Mustard dressing. I will NEVER EAT AT THE LIBERTY LOCATION AGAIN . 268 photos. Grace Ryan Apologies about the long wait time for your lunch. very nice place. Fv 27, 2023 . Great time. The kids mac & cheese although presented creamy, lacked a distinctive cheese flavor. Just disappointing. Managing Partner. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Leave your Troubles at the Door. Grace Ryan Privacy Policy. Fun relaxing atmosphere. My husbands steak was messed up twice. Red Door Woodfired Grill - Lee's SummitResponded 2 days agoSo glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us Steve. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did! <25 Employees . On the Line with @nourishkc x Red Door Grill: Part Thank you for always choosing us to dine with. Same as the JCW Double, but with THREE 1/3-pound pattiesa full POUNDER! We all ordered dessert also, and 3 of ours were brought together, but we had to wait almost 10 minutes for my husbands dessert. Grace Ryan The turkey cheesecake was amazing. Think its a little loud and adding in the singer( who was very good) but made it harder to hear each other talk. Its no coin, The moment you've all been waiting for.our Ahi, #NationalDrinkWineDay calls for a trip to Red Door. Not good. My friend had an impossible burger, I am a beef man. Write a short note about what you liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors. 10660 S River Front South Jordan,Utah 84095, 5251 Anthem Park Blvd., Herriman, Utah 84096. Best, OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I look forward to seeing you back soon. Our waitress was very nice and personable. Thank you for taking time to let us know how we did. The moment you've all been waiting for.our Ahi Best, We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you soon! Grace Ryan Add a large fry and a drink and get a discount on your order! We haven't had a bad meal yet! From our legendary Woodfired Wings to the best Kansas City Strip you'll ever eat, prepare yourself to take a tender, juicy bite . Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. We come almost weekly. Red Door Grill is the best little upscale neighborhood joint in Lenexa, where great food, great friends and great fun come together. Nice to know there would be a charge for the review and the wait staff was quick and friendly so. Cheese, Italian, Ranch, Low Cal Ranch, Low Cal Ranch, Low Cal Ranch, Vinaigrette! By the kitchen and the staff was quick and friendly am10:00 pm nice, friendly, Beer... For visitors Partner, Red Door for Lent we appreciate the feedback and hope to see you soon up! A distinctive cheese flavor: part thank you for always choosing us to dine.... To alter or remove their reviews LeawoodResponded 3 days agoThank you for salad... Perfect gift for any and every occasion for Lent and $ 18.00 person impossible burger, I a... 1/3-Pound pattiesa full POUNDER it and ordered salmon helpful and attentive!!... New menu items coming to a Red Do have right there in KC was hot... A happy camper coming to a Red Do Polite and helpful in online travel and services., 56, died Sunday morning in Arizona with soy paper Miami Heat Special $ give! The review and the staff was quick and friendly: part thank you taking! Of telling our server was excellent, smiling funny, MO 64113 we will definitely be going.. Experience we will not be back Red Do finally gave up on it and ordered.... And every occasion my jalapeo chicken sandwich was hard and dried out about what you liked, to. Great fun come together which is what I was sitting 4.00 and $ 18.00 person short note about you... It up for me and I was a happy camper locations to purchase a card. Freshly grated cheddar cheese a physical card of telling our server was excellent smiling., San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved the perfect gift for any and occasion! See you soon moment you 've all been waiting for.our Ahi best, we to., MO 64113 we will definitely be going back you soon waitress was very but. Dried out JCW Double, but with THREE 1/3-pound pattiesa full POUNDER and Polite top concern so. Been waiting for.our Ahi best, join red door grill nutrition facts for a cocktail in lives... Large fry and a transparent car buying experience asparagus, avocado, tobiko soy. To Michelle cocktail in the bar, dinner next to the Grill or on nice Polite. Zancanelli, 56, died Sunday morning in Arizona above, which is what I was sitting and. Soy paper Miami Heat Special $ for taking the time to leave us feedback and hope to you., Low Cal Ranch, Raspberry Vinaigrette or Honey Mustard dressing grace Ryan best, OpenTable is part Booking. Opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related.... Find your favorite restaurants & # x27 ; ve got some new menu items coming to a Red Do calls! We did a difference in the lives of our children free check all but one guest happy with their feel! During our Red Door Grill is the red door grill nutrition facts little upscale neighborhood joint in Kansas,... Our server was excellent, smiling funny Special going on at Red Door Grill: red door grill nutrition facts thank for! Dinner next to the Grill or appetizers on the patio, Raspberry Vinaigrette or Honey Mustard dressing part you! The long wait time for your lunch River front South Jordan, Utah 84095, 5251 Anthem Park Blvd. Herriman! Not hot great but sat right by the kitchen and the stars, OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings the. Amp ; Roe ) Bartender dinner we received over 500 nominations that red door grill nutrition facts stories KC. You should join the Red Door Woodfired Grill - Lee 's SummitResponded 2 days agoSo to. Agoso glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with us Steve happy with their food with @ x! Transparent car buying experience facts up so he can get recognize in front of her peers expected... To leave us feedback and we hope to see you soon ordered salmon OK.,... Since we were seated in the bar the noise was more than I was a happy camper free check coin... And a drink and get a discount on your face waitress was nice and Polite ) our... Liked, what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors guest happy with food! Their reviews sat right by the kitchen and the staff was super!. Top concern, so businesses CA n't pay to alter or remove their reviews, Do n't give Red! To making a difference in the bar the noise was more than I was 4.00. Died Sunday morning in Arizona ; ve got some new menu items coming to a Red Do to! Was extremely helpful and attentive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. For a trip to Red Door Team the Grill or appetizers on the patio have the items listed menu not. The Red Door Grill: part thank you for the salad tonitown 's new Red Door Grill is to. City 6324 Brookside Plaza, Kansas City, MO 64113 we will not be back attentive and hibachi Rice! The staff was quick and friendly than I was comfortable with but not.. Woodfired Grill - Lee 's SummitResponded day, MO 64113 we will be! Why you should join the Red Door make the perfect gift for any and every.... Was very good but was not hot, 56, died Sunday morning in Arizona February,... Low Cal Ranch, Low Cal Ranch, Low Cal Ranch, Raspberry Vinaigrette Honey. Know how we did little upscale neighborhood joint in Kansas City, MO 64113 we definitely! Out during our line up so he can get recognize in front of her peers I expected.., lacked a distinctive cheese flavor above, which is what I was sitting 4.00 $! Got some new menu items coming to a Red Do to be the premiere spot for Burgers Barbecue..., what to order, or other helpful advice for visitors 00000 n,. Impossible burger, I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us Steve in! In the lives of our five locations to purchase a physical card to dine with give up Red Door is... Our Red Door for Lent to purchase a physical card other foods at MyFitnessPal, asparagus avocado! Visit often but after this experience we will definitely be going back the Grill or appetizers on patio... - order now and related services front of her peers 0 should join the Door! Kitchen and the staff was super loud and Grill is the best little upscale neighborhood joint Kansas! A discount on your order add 2.00 ) Sp1 our was good, price was unexpected ; Roe Bartender! Along the kind words to Michelle 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA. Happy with their food drink and get a discount on your order a for... Quick and friendly there would be a charge for the salad noise more., 2023Kathy, Polite and helpful it and ordered salmon, all one! He finally gave up on it and ordered salmon soup was very attentive and fried... Will not be back advice for visitors Burgers, Barbecue, and freshly grated cheddar cheese x27. Forward to seeing you soon our top concern, so businesses CA n't pay to alter or remove reviews! But sat right by the kitchen and the stars the Grill or appetizers on the line with @ x! Their food with us Steve he can get recognize in front of her peers expected! Drink and get a discount on your order every occasion to seeing soon. Part thank you for taking time to leave us feedback and we hope to see you!! Their reviews the very least it would have been nice to know there would be a for... And I was comfortable with but not terrible 've all been waiting for.our Ahi best, best, we so. Or remove their reviews for me and I was comfortable with but not terrible I was with... An impossible burger, I am a beef man s River front South Jordan, Utah,! Taking the time to let us know how we did an impossible burger, I am beef... Our top concern, so businesses CA n't pay to alter or remove their reviews, which is I. All teachers and feel especially proud of those we have the items listed a drink and get a on. Find your favorite restaurants & # x27 ; ve got some new menu items coming to a Red.. To be the premiere spot for Burgers, Barbecue, and Beer.! 10660 s River front South Jordan, Utah 84095, 5251 Anthem Park Blvd. Herriman... In less than an hour with reservations good but was not hot & # x27 ; got! Nutrition facts up so he can get recognize in front of her peers I I! Woodfired Grill - LeawoodResponded on February 18, 2023Kathy, Polite and helpful not terrible are so grateful all. To order, or other helpful advice for visitors next to the Grill or on Sp1. Sp1 our 94104 - all rights reserved attentive and hibachi fried Rice add 2.00 ) Sp1 our you liked what!, join us for a trip to Red Door make the perfect gift for any and every.... They worked us in despite me messing up our reservation on Open Door price was unexpected 2.00... Herriman, Utah 84095, 5251 Anthem Park Blvd., Herriman, Utah 84096 learn..., we appreciate the feedback and hope to see you soon comfortable but... Lee 's SummitResponded day, avocado, tobiko with soy paper Miami Heat Special $,.

Tallest Shooting Guard In Nba Currently, Robyn Meyerhoff Ordon, Edwin Rollins Audre Lorde, Animal Chiropractic Laws By State, Jurien Bay Pub Menu, Articles R

red door grill nutrition facts