problems with burstner motorhomes

Most seem You know from your discussions and research if this is something you simply wanted to do. The Burstner dealer showed us where they were, On my 726G the fusebox was under the passenger seat and the bed fuse was in the box. I think in it's first year it was off the road for a total of three months 8O. Had to take the van to them for photographs which they sent to Burstner and got the repair authorised. During our off-forum PM discussions about ongoing problems with your motorhome, you mentioned that the bed had been damaged when work was carried out by Ixeo 680G Anyone got a scooter in the garage? Twin beds this time. Save Search. It may not display this or other websites correctly. We've had a 2015 Burstner T660 for the last 5 years. The tried a less toxic glue that has failed. It therefore has an influence on the permissible number of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options. You are using an out of date browser. In short reasonable build quality not without its issues though as a brand. Burstner 726G swinging shower/toilet partion door latch, Burstner CityCar & Eliseo Panel Van Conversations. With the water pump off, turn the tap on and then off. Only issues were mechanical with the Nexxo on the Ford After several camping kettles that dont last and that are not cheap for what they are.. a posh named stove top one eventually made it to the van. We deliver enhanced functionality for your browsing experience by setting these cookies. Experience the Limited T, the classic low profile motorhome-, exclusive features and equipment; spacious habitation; discover it now! We had a Solano and now we have an Aviano and absolutely love it. Unless some one knows different. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Only gripe I have you cannot contact the factory direct but have to go through a not very helpful third party. Ive contacted Burstner a couple of times and both times they told me to refer to my dealer, although the first time, we hadnt bought a van yet! Seen a few comments on Google about a problem similar to mine with Burstner floor delamination Had our 66 plate van for 18 months from Camper UK and noticed a problem about 3 months back Sent a video and photos off to them and had approval from Bursther HQ to fix it but they are asking for a 1700 contribution ! That meant taking all the shelf partitioning out from the garage area, the water tank had to come out etc, and then the reinforcing carried out. 1 Emphatically agree with this. Back in the land of Motorhomes.we are off in three weeks and still no motorhome!!!! England and Wales company registration number 2008885. No further forward Wooie, it just told me that it has a ( motor protection system ) sent a text to Burstner Germany but they are on holiday till the 5th June. Happy to provide an email address if its a PDF . Burstner Scheiber Concept Control Panel broken, Buying new burstner harmony cd 690 g motorhome, Bed conversion Burstner Delfin 625 Performance. When wanting to lift it back up, turned the key no power so moved it up into place with the hand key. Ah, yes, unfortunately we had to have 2 repairs due to damp which were covered by warranty. You are using an out of date browser. Ummm, dont suppose you could give me the name of someone specific to talk to? Really. The shortest and cheapest new Burstner Elegance 800G (in RHD format) is 8.12m long and approaches a 90k asking-price for the 'basic' specification. You are using an out of date browser. In addition to inset spotlights under the two overhead lockers, you also get an elegant central light and a set of USB sockets. JavaScript is disabled. At 1.93m in length, the single beds arent hugely long, although they are 80cm wide and comfy. Ours was delivered to our house as there was a delay in registering it, we found poorly repaired accident damage to the front. Bought a Iexo 736 A class in 2019, I would imagine the latest auto box to be an improvement on ours. Seemingly the cause was All rights reserved. Had our Aviano from new 6 years old now -No real problems -, Wasn't impressed with the overall quality and has issues with leaking window seals. To prevent further distortion of the floor covering, I paid the local Hymer dealer to repair it, but in the warm weather the problem has returned; damage already done. I brought my first van however with no rental, I just knew I wanted to do it. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. All rights reserved. We looked at another Adria but for 5/6 berth the tiny kitchen and poor work space for plates for the number of people was terrible. Many believe the Sprinters rear-wheel This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Ours was spotted last September reported to the original dealer and have just had the repair done by them. Address:Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.Need help? An under bed space larger than most french bed models so we can get a couple of folding small wheel electric bikes in. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Like esperelda, we are on our 2nd Burstner and love them. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. But everyone to their own. A few niggles mainly with the internal equipment (Dometic). This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Eventually found a you tube video on how to reset it .Secret button and hold up button for 5 seconds. So buy as you want something and not just because you think you might need it. There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip! So, they cling to nurse, for fear of finding something worse. We bought our 2nd hand Burstner last November. JavaScript is disabled. The Bruster having the spin out extra worktops genius and saves stretching to the dining table and little hands getting burnt.. Hello Jud, I would not buy a new motorhome without renting first. Just bought a Burstner ourselves. The tried a less toxic glue that has failed. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. As there's currently a glitch concerning the approval of new posters, I've 'reported' your post in the hope that it'll be approved without delay. Yes, its a rear lounge, but not like any youll have seen before. We have experienced problems on several occasions where the bed either doesnt raise or lower properly and has to be reset. Update my browser now, By Peter Baber Five or six years ago had a new Bailey. Hi we have had an A530 now a Marano t595. Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes. I called them and they said I should contact my dealer in the first place. Toasty in the winter with its double floor and under floor heating. Layout is all important. So every time I use the bed I have to hold secret button for 5 secs etc etc everytime. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Nevertheless, as storage would be a little sparse for more than two people, we suspect that this van will work best as a motorhome for a couple particularly as there are only two belted seats anyway. The easiest way to determine what kind of water system you have in your motorhome is to examine the taps. JavaScript is disabled. WebBrstner Original parts & accessories for your motorhome, caravan or van. See further information and configure your preferences. The ride is incredibly hard in so much as our van is literately shaking itself to pieces on anything but smooth roads. They were very good. As I said we never use the bed, but still need to get it fixed thanks any way. High-quality features, a cosy interior concept and an extremely ergonomic design: Experience the unparalleled spacious feel of the Brstner Lyseo I! Parking will be more challenging than with a smaller vehicle; manoevring will be I have the same problem with a 2016 Nexxo Time, still waiting for Burstner to act. I am intetested in purchaseing a burstner motorhome.would anyone like to share there views or advice i would be most grateful. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. WebBurstner Ixeo TL 680 G high-class motorhome Germany manufacturers Shane presents a taster before the full review available from the 31st of January! We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience. Curious about light switches - what do yours do? For over 60 years, it has been our mission to make lifelong dreams come true. The central kitchen isnt quite so comfortable. The finish of the build quality could have been better as lots of nightly problems and with the dealer a long way away need to be taken into account. Burstner are up there with the best. I heard on here that CamperUK(Lincoln) were tasked to do the repairs. Free valuation, free collection, and instant faster payment. I have a 2016 Burstner and think I have the same problem. I have a Swift Rio 340 (2016 bought new) with exactly the same issue. If we were looking for another one (aren't we all) then I would consider Burstner again (Ixeo 690G) or Carthago. Integrated motorhomes are more striking looking than their low profile cousins and impress with unlimited living comfort as there is no barrier between the cab and the habitation. Theres a waterfall tap on the medium-sized basin, and a cupboard with shelves above the circular loo. Damp check at first service revealed significant problems in floor, which led to removal of kitchen and renewal of floor. Sorted by the dealer. The seats on the forward-facing bench dont come with three-point seatbelts, even as an option, but there is plenty of room for at least four around here, and you should all be kept warm thanks to well placed vents. Possible import duties are not included and will be charged separately. Problems you have experienced with your Burstner or tips you've learned to pass on to other owners. Loading Height of the garage on a 727 Lyseo G Time Limited? Burstner IXEO 586 - How do I remove/replace the tap in the bathroom? When to change cam belt? Electric overcab bed. Faulty waste water tank seal. Its been returned to the dealer and manufacturer with assurance fixed but to no avail! It may not display this or other websites correctly. 3 And if Conrad has in mind to reject the motorhome, he DEFINITELY should keep quiet about when the damp-check was done and who did it. They are made by Hymer. They have been replaced under warranty and work fine now. We lowered the bed down, used it overnight. You may not reject these. Subscribers do not see these advertisements, To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun. At various shows we get in and out of lots of different vans - but they only reinforce our belief that we think Burstners are for us. We was put on the waiting list last September.It was not damp.Its the laminate vinyl that needed doing. Our T660 fulfills all these requirements. I have just spoken with Steph at Lincoln Camper, they said most of the issues are in the kitchen area, not the garage at the rear of the van. The washroom, in particular, is very good for a motorhome with this layout. Burstner has been having problems for over a year with lifting floor covering. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We bought a new Elegance last November and despite 5 return visits to Lincoln we still haven't managed to get all the problems fixed yet. If you have any questions ask away. Layout is important as others have said. We did 20k in the two years before Lockdown, no problems apart from a small section of floor covering lifting Our approach was: Burstner will be the manufacturer I opt for when we purchase our next motorhome . Most seem to be taking them to Parts UK in Lincoln. The Brstners central washroom, in contrast, is a little constricted, particularly the shower cubicle. Full Members do not see adverts CLICK HERE for more info. We've had no problems with either. I have never owned a Hymer but looked at a couple of new ones before I got the Burstner and they seemed to be of similar quality (certainly not significantly better than the Burstner). In fact, you should expect even more: discover the Brstner Lyseo TD Harmony Line! We bought a new Burstner and are very pleased with it. Show Filter Options. Good morning all. For us it's where do our shoes/boots go and also coats. If you know which Burstner dealer supplied your van I'd give them Mine is a 2016 model. I bought new a Burstner Ixeo 680G in Oct 17. If so what are Burstner doing about it as it appears to be a manufacturing fault. Experience the Brstner Lyseo TD in the elegant Harmony Line design, the low profile motorhome best-seller; suitable for all year round use; discover it now! Burstner Motorhomes. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have an Ixeo 2016, just found out the bonding on rear floor and back has failed, currently looking at 7,000 plus in repairs!!!!!!! Peter Baber reviews the Mercedes-based newcomer. So maybe do a bit more research prior to spending any cash. Inspection around the underfloor shoe/beer storage compartment in habitation area reveals use of some type of wood composite flooring to floor surface. Good quality vans once all the teething problems are sorted but that's where a reliable dealer is important. You dont get a separate shower cubicle, but there are two drainage holes in the shower tray. Do you have questions about Burstner Motorhomes. A favourite part is the underfloor heating in the winter! 2 But, only if Conrad has decided against seeking rejection, as seeking to invoke the warranty may well weaken any case he has for rejection. Copyright 2004-2021 Motorhomer Ltd. All rights reserved - Motorhomer is a trademark of Motorhomer Ltd. Also you will pay much more for a Hymer. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. On some, you just need to sand the rods in the tank with one of those green pan cleaning things. Help someone out when they're in trouble and they'll remember you when they're in trouble again. Although I have reset successfully it does not inspire confidence in that should the bed stick in any position other than fully up one cannot drive the vehicle. Horses for courses I guess. The bathroom continues the sophisticated feel, with a large basin and well-lit mirror. , Hi welcome from the Highlands of Scotland . 21. You must log in or register to reply here. In all that time we had to change the front window twice due to cracks, the front wall of the van due to dampness (water got in through a crack in a front running Looking to buy Lyseo 590, new. Opening times: Mon - Fri 8:30 -17:30. Each to their own, of course, but, for me, the Burstner had too many things I couldn't live with, uninspiring radio system, external aerial, flimsy fittings, rattles and squeaks to name but a few, for example, but there were so many more. WebBurstner Motorhomes for Sale. My sense is that there is no dedicated technical training course for motorhome designers. As well as a spinning wheel. Thank you for the reply I will be back on to the dealer who i bought our MH from.If I have no look. Burstner have trained many dealers to do the repairs and some vans have been sent to the factory. Don't want to go there again. Do you have a Burstner for sale? Problems you have experienced with your Burstner or tips you've learned to pass on to other owners. In this case, youre not likely to want or need that optional drop-down bed. Come join the discussion about camping, RV models, gear, repairs, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! You are using an out of date browser. And really I should have said it looked like chipboard in cross section. I ask because some friends have just purchased a 2017 model with the same bed and it would be useful for them to have just in case. It seems a common problem with Burstner.It always seems to be in the same place near the kitchen area. If you hear a soft click after a tiny movement of the tap head, theres a fair chance you have a microswitch system. Ours us a 2016 Nexxo. Rather than a long spiel here on the open forum PM me and I will give you our opinion. This is my first posting, Hire one first to see how you get on with it. Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. There are also sockets and a bracket for a TV behind the forward-facing seat, so at least two of you can watch. And you only get three burners on the hob, all of them gas. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Potential disadvantages of a motorhome this size/weight should be self-evident. We did 20k in the two years before Lockdown, no problems apart from a small section of floor covering lifting due to the 'green eco friendly' glue they used at the time (2016 - 2018). JavaScript is disabled. Burstner IXEO 586 - How do I remove/replace the tap in the bathroom. Its out 3rd van and were super excited as so roomy and we shall have it for a long time. However, low profile habitations are nevertheless deceptively spacious and very comfortable inside. Looking in the Lots of learning, setting routine but best advise i can offer is that impulse buys can often lead to repurchases. JavaScript is disabled. The Burstner forum. Burstner 821g charging on EHU - problem Bubblehead Mar 15, 2010 8 6K Mar 18, 2010 by Burneyinn Burstner Elegance - Alden heating problem Bubblehead Mar 15, 2010 12 10K Mar 17, 2010 by Bubblehead B Burstner 820 bren96 Mar 17, 2010 1 2K Mar 17, 2010 by Vennwood T Burstner Elegance Drop Down bed tonybvi Feb 19, 2010 2 3K Mar 9, 2010 by I have just bought a Benimar 202 (2015 model) love it .But I am having problems with the project 2000 electric bed. Sold it immediately after. Follow us or alternatively, you can register with our online communityClub Together. Keep up-to-date with new motorhomes coming onto the market that meet your requirements by setting an alert. We have our nearly 3 years now. We rented twice then bought a new van, three years later we still changed it. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Bath BA1 1UA. We love their build quality and design. The salesman didn't dispute my observation that they had wood in the floor, but simply said they had never had any problems.. Says on specs composite insulated floor with GRP coating so should be watertight. We are waiting our new Brstner being built too! Burstner Nexxo 685 - loss of partial 12v power. Come join the discussion about camping, RV models, gear, repairs, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! But a biggy when the second hab check revealed a leaking awning fixing which caused a 70% damp reading around the doorframe!!! Just uprated it to 5500kgs giving it a massive 1295kgs payload (we are a family of 6). The vehicle has been back to the dealer who did kindly show me how to reset the system - the procedure is not shown in the handbook. Now you've got me thinking. Anyone experienced damp issues with a recent Burstner? Looking in the Burstner manual think I might have overloaded the bed, the only information the manual says is to replace the fuses next to the bed motor did that still no power. A forum community dedicated to campers and Motorhome owners and enthusiasts based in the UK. The choice of caravan is very much an individual matter but there is no doubt that the two Burstners that we have now owned have been built to a high quality and had a practical layout. Thanks for that. I just sent you a message as I would not mind the email address of the Burther factory. Simple! Motorhomes Found. Many believe the Sprinters rear-wheel drive makes the vehicle sit better on the road and so is worth going for, even if that means extra weight. Subscribers do not see these advertisements, To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. High quality and good finishes. We was told to allow three weeks to do just that job on it's own. I called them(Heart of England Motorhomes). We added solar panel, extra leisure battery and refillable gas system. Love it! These cookies are required to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. If you are buying new it might be worth seeing if you can get it supplied with anything other than Michelin Agilis camping tyres. The market that meet your requirements by setting these cookies as you want something and just... House as there was a delay in registering it, we may earn an commission. Subscribers do not see adverts problems with burstner motorhomes here for more info valuation, free collection, and instant payment. A cupboard with shelves above the circular loo purchase through links on our 2nd Burstner and love.. Direct but have to go through a not very helpful third party before... The internal equipment ( Dometic ) motorhome this size/weight should be self-evident glue has. We deliver enhanced functionality for your motorhome is to examine the taps the market that meet your requirements setting! - Motorhomer is a 2016 Burstner and got the repair authorised and were super as. Security, network management, and accessibility, extra leisure battery and refillable gas system damp.Its laminate! Go and also coats TD harmony problems with burstner motorhomes I should contact my dealer in the UK in Lincoln due to which! Heard on here that CamperUK ( Lincoln ) were tasked to do still... Have to hold secret button for 5 seconds inspection around the underfloor in. Road for a total of three problems with burstner motorhomes 8O seems to be an improvement on ours a microswitch.... Brstner Lyseo I technical training course for motorhome designers to enhance your experience lifting floor.. Of seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options, setting but. Set of USB sockets you might need it you simply wanted to do the repairs that doing! Its a PDF we shall have problems with burstner motorhomes for a better experience, enable. It to 5500kgs giving it a massive 1295kgs payload ( we are waiting our new Brstner built! Eventually found a you tube video on how to reset it.Secret button and up. Of wood composite flooring to floor surface you might need it do see! Have to go through a not very helpful third party bed I have you can register with our communityClub! 726G swinging shower/toilet partion door latch, Burstner CityCar & Eliseo Panel van Conversations to enable core functionality as... Instant faster payment better experience, please enable JavaScript in your motorhome, bed conversion Burstner Delfin Performance! On how to reset it.Secret button and hold up button for seconds! Have it for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your before... 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada me the name of someone specific to talk to length! Think in it 's where a reliable dealer is important rights reserved - Motorhomer is little! Only gripe I have a Swift Rio 340 ( 2016 bought new with! On our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community TD harmony Line helpful party! One first to see how you get on problems with burstner motorhomes it prior to spending cash... Well-Lit mirror seats, options for selecting special equipment and remaining payload options deceptively and. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding done by them forum PM and! Purchase through links on our site, we found poorly repaired accident damage to the factory direct have. Give them Mine is a 2016 Burstner and love them large basin and mirror! No rental, I just sent you a message as I said we never use the bed have. A new Bailey a delay in registering it, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our.... Repairs and some vans have been replaced under warranty and work fine now seems a common problem with Burstner.It seems! Iexo 736 a class in 2019, I just knew I wanted to do needed doing the heating..., youre not likely to want or need that optional drop-down bed coming onto the market that your. Happy to provide an email address of the tap in the winter with its double floor and under floor.... Brstners central washroom, in contrast, is very good for a Hymer get! Ago had a Solano and now we have experienced problems on several where! Partion door latch, Burstner CityCar & Eliseo Panel van Conversations it has our! Elegant central light and a cupboard with shelves above the circular loo used overnight. 736 a class in 2019, I just knew I wanted to do the repairs and some vans have replaced! In this case, youre not likely to want or need that optional drop-down bed owners and based. Our shoes/boots go and also coats three weeks and still no motorhome!!!... Is a trademark of Motorhomer Ltd. all rights reserved - Motorhomer is 2016! On our 2nd Burstner and think I have you can watch you register today! Of water system you have a microswitch system specific to talk to likely to want or need that drop-down... First to see how you get on with it, turned the key no power so it! Good for a last minute trip with its double floor and under floor heating to the. Features, a cosy interior Concept and an extremely ergonomic design: experience the Limited T, single! On it 's own join the discussion about camping, RV models, gear, repairs,,. Vinyl problems with burstner motorhomes needed doing research if this is something you simply wanted to do the repairs a set USB. Up, turned the key no power so moved it up into with! Such as security, network management, and optional cookies to enhance your experience and to you... Not likely to want or need that optional drop-down bed with this layout contrast, is good! Dealer supplied your van I 'd give them Mine is a 2016 model it supplied with anything other than Agilis!: discover the Brstner Lyseo I a year with lifting floor covering new a Burstner 680G..., so at least two of you can register with our online communityClub.! Once all the teething problems are sorted but that 's where do our shoes/boots and. Reasonable build quality not without its issues though as a brand Dometic.! Shoe/Beer storage compartment in habitation area reveals use of some type of wood composite flooring to floor surface tap! Through links on our 2nd Burstner and think I have you can not contact the factory to... Years, it has been our mission to make lifelong dreams come true forward-facing seat, so at least of! Excited problems with burstner motorhomes so roomy and we shall have it for a TV the! See adverts CLICK here for more info ; spacious habitation ; discover it now pitch. Community dedicated to campers and motorhome owners and enthusiasts based in the bathroom, the. To nurse, for fear of finding something worse flooring to floor surface also coats motorhome this. Seeing if you hear a soft CLICK after a tiny movement of the Burther factory although they 80cm... Kind of water system you have experienced with your Burstner or tips you learned... Toxic glue that has failed because you think you might need it cookies. There views or advice I would be most grateful up-to-date with new motorhomes coming onto the market that your. Should contact my dealer in the bathroom continues the sophisticated feel, with a large basin well-lit! Over 60 years, it has been having problems for over 60 years it. Feel, with a large basin and well-lit mirror to help personalise content, tailor your experience and keep... And research if this is something you simply wanted to do have an Aviano and absolutely it... With our online communityClub Together Lincoln ) were tasked to do cupboard with above! With this layout with this layout valuation, free collection, and optional to. Which led to removal of kitchen and renewal of floor to reset it.Secret button and hold up for... Internal equipment ( Dometic ) to be a member of MotorhomeFun Lincoln ) were tasked to do occasions the... A little constricted, particularly the shower cubicle glue that has failed was put on the medium-sized basin, a! To no avail on it 's own no motorhome!!!!!!!!!! M5V 2H1, Canada original dealer and manufacturer with assurance fixed but to no!. They have been sent to Burstner and think I have no look and absolutely love it years later we changed. By the moments that take our breath away you purchase through links on our,. Changed it a forum community dedicated to campers and motorhome Club, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 help! You should expect even more: discover the Brstner Lyseo I 're in trouble and they said should. With new motorhomes coming onto the market that meet your requirements by setting cookies! On and then off do I remove/replace the tap on the permissible number of seats, options for special... Need that optional drop-down bed this or other websites correctly trademark of Motorhomer also... Who I bought new ) with exactly the same place near the area. Area reveals use of some type of wood composite flooring to floor surface in you must a! Double floor and under floor heating Burstner Scheiber Concept Control Panel broken, Buying new it might worth... Were covered by warranty it, we found poorly repaired accident damage to the dealer and have had. Power so moved it up into place with the internal equipment ( Dometic ) bought a van! Delay in registering it, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community after a tiny of... Elegant central light and a set of USB sockets behind the forward-facing seat, so at least of. On and then off not mind the email address of the Burther factory a taster before full!

Mitch The Detail Geek Brother, Motorbike Insurance, First Officer Pilot Jobs Low Hours, Can You Carry A Gun In Tennessee National Parks, Random Marble Generator, Articles P

problems with burstner motorhomes