private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc

Never mind trying to get a salon suit here especially if your a barber Erica which is the is the land lord told me that barbers arent allowed in any of there salons because they dont like the male traffic totally discriminated against males working in the suites I wouldnt recommend anyone period very unprofessional!!!! I am not a tenant but I am a customer! We encourage you to contact us today to set up a private tour of our beautiful location and find out why we have been named the #1 Salon Suite for two years in a row. One question we always get asked is, what do I need to start? Aside from being a beauty professional, we will help guide you through the process with our easy start up guide and ongoing support from Ashley our Concierge. Completely remodeled. Let me start off by saying Souder Properties INC , Erika is awesome. Salon booth available for rent inside of Really Rizty Beauty. Private Office; Dedicated Desk; Amenities. Apply now and live the suite life! Watch on. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. When you lease a salon suite at Salons by JC you not only become your own boss, you get to control your schedule, keep more profits, grow your personal brand, and customize your suite to cater to your clientele. Suite 116 220 ft2 $849/month Suite 154 150 sq ft $689/month Call Erika 704 845 2006 x3 8201 Arrowridge Blvd Click Here More Salon Studio Spaces salon. charlotte office & commercial - craigslist. Imaginations Studios redefines what it means to be successful in the beauty business. 10101 David Taylor Dr. 10101 David Taylor Dr, Arbor Hills, Charlotte, NC . Thanks Erika, Best company to work with in the whole wide world!!!! Charlotte. PRIVATE SALON SUITES. The Look Gives You . Get independent answers to all your questions about the process with SuiteFinder Guides. Mailbox and WiFi available. View Details Contact Property. OPEN A SUITE. Discover the Difference of Premium Salon Suites at SBJC. Scroll. The owner is so friendly. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Affordable private studios, hair salons, spaces, and more from multiple areas. non-hair and nails) are equipped with a Faucet Sink & Mounted Cabinet(s) Endless Ways to Customize Your Suite. We just sent you a text message with a 4-digit code. The rent is cheap and now I understand why! Salon Suite. 3400 St. Vardell Lane, Southside Park, Charlotte, NC . This great location has 3 private office rooms, restroom, conference room and more. Private salon booth for rent/Odana Rd inside of Lash & Brow Bar (West Madison). Suite 175 sq ft $789/month. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. By clicking , you agree to our Terms of Use. Premier Salon Suites is an industry leading provider of private individual salon suites for established beauty professionals. While some estheticians are happy working as employees, those seeking more freedom and the ability to make more money will likely move towards the booth rental business model. Highly recommended to lease with Souder Properties. Hours. Mosaic Salons is a Charlotte North Carolina upscale hair design studio for independent professional stylist with established client bases looking for financial success and freedom. WiFi and Mailbox available Thanks Erika, Best company to work with in the whole wide world!!!! Salon Lofts is a smart, innovative suite rental solution for Independent Beauty Professionals and their clients. Learn how to get started! Play your own music. These are the worst people in the world to rent from! Salon Central of the Carolina's is Charlotte's premier salon suites. For more information or to schedule a no-obligation tour, please call704-240-5551. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Products. Our goal, at Phenix Salon Suites, is to help you become successful with your salon and provide a professional, aesthetic atmosphere for your clientele.. Our Phenix locations, allow you to make a good first impression as soon as you open doors for your business. view the listing. It has allowed me to have salon ownership without the large upfront cost and risk of building and running a traditional salon and I am able to set my own prices and sell products that will assist me in achieving my financial goals. Thank you for the interest in our suites. . Each individual Loft has a sliding door for privacy as well as sleek, floor-to-ceiling glass that makes the space feel larger. Each suite is private and secure. The owner is so friendly. They assisted through out the whole process of finding a new rental, and the application process. CHARLOTTE, N.C. Shassity Stevenson, the owner of Skye Salons, is empowering women as an entrepreneur, a fashion icon and community leader. Window Salon suite A201 120 sq ft $599/month. Customizable room designs and functional floor plans with YOU in mind. Member lounge | Keep what you earn. All new interior. & , Rentals Details: WebCharlotte 4735-2A Sharon Road 28210 North Carolina Phone: 919-341-9809 Contact Reserve a Suite Find a Salon Professional Be Your Own Boss! Mosaic is Charlotte's premier luxury suite rental salon. Icicidirect. We are the fastest growing suite rental salons in Tarrant County & Parker County. Salon Lofts is the only suite rental company that speaks directly to potential clients, directing them to SalonLofts.com. Suite 140 sq ft $689/month, Salon Suite in Matthews Includes Utilities. Suite Leasing Information Contact Find A Salon Professional Other. Personalize your suite to make your salon your own. 900 sqft. Private Salon studio with sink hook-up. . 02. ft. home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property. 3) Beautiful New Office Space for Rent! That energy flows through the space where 25+ Independent Beauty Professionals are taking care of their clients and running their own businesses. Chicago Salon Suites are unique, boutique salons. I appreciated the professionalism when speaking on the phone, and when I texted I loved the speedy responses back. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. Access to Conference room and Kitchen She has been super helpful in the process of moving our business. Leasing; Locally Owned & Operated; Salon Services. I would absolutely refer everyone to work with sounder properties. Wi-Fi and mailbox available Rent a Suite at North Raleigh NC. Find your ideal office space for rent near Charlotte, NC with just a simple search. Filters. Premier Workspaces offers high-end private office spaces in prestigious locations throughout the United States. - OPENED AUGUST 2022 - 5203 Alpha Road, Dallas TX 75240 (north of Galleria Mall) NORTH DALLAS - 17194 Preston Rd, Dallas TX 75248 (at Preston & Campbell Rd) LAKEWOOD - 7324 Gaston Ave . Free Wi-Fi | 2 minutes from I-77 & I-485, 15 minutes from uptown Charlotte, 14 minutes to SouthPark Mall, and just 10 minutes from Charlotte-Douglas International Airport. This suite space will . Suite Nectar Salons offers a turnkey approach to starting your own salon suite without the risk. It offers businesses in the Charlotte area a prestigious business address and a range of virtual office services, including professional telephone answering, mail . South End Business Park. When you lease a private salon suite at Salons by JC you not only become your own boss, but you also get to control your schedule . Never mind trying to get a salon suit here especially if your a barber Erica which is the is the land lord told me that barbers arent allowed in any of there salons because they dont like the male traffic totally discriminated against males working in the suites I wouldnt recommend anyone period very unprofessional!!!! How does it work? Leasing; Locally Owned & Operated; Salon Services. I would absolutely refer everyone to work with sounder properties. $549/month. . Discover a private, luxurious atmosphere where you are the sole focus. rent period. This market holds significant variety in property type, building class and style, as well as amenities and advantages specific to listing location. She is excellent at getting back to you in a timely manner. Communication 10/10, Professionalism 10/10. Average Cost for Esthetician Booth Rentals. We offer the Freedom, Growth, Support and Simplicity that allows . Offices - Executive Suites. I received great customer service. A Stylist who is serious about his/her business2. It is located in the very desirable location of Matthews NC close to Hwy 74 and Hwy 51. Very nice expat to go shopping.. it nice and cheap. Upon arrival, your clients will be greeted by our dedicated and full-time Concierge who will help them to your suite. MY SALON Suite of Steele Creek is located in the York Ridge shopping center, at the corner of S Tryon and Moss Rd in Charlotte. WiFi and Mailbox available. Salon & Spa Galleria is a full-service salon and spa with professionals who offer a wide range of beauty services. Private room available for rent $1,100 2br - 1000ft 2 - (Palm beach gardens) hide this posting restore restore this posting . Here at Souder Properties, we have many keyman office spaces for rent in Charlotte NC areas. has saved me on overhead/operating expenses. Whether you choose a small private salon suite perfect for one beauty professional or a larger suite that can be shared by you and a friend, the possibilities are endless to see your vision come to life. Chat with owners and request tours at multiple locations at once. Suite 113B 120 sq ft $629month 704 845 2006 x3 VIRTUAL TOURsalon studios- my salon suite charlotte nc Verified 5 days ago Serviced offices / Private offices / Coworking spaces / Tower of cast stone and glass - Complete secretarial and computer support . The floors are filthy and bathrooms are disgusting as well! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. It does not store any personal data. Marketplace Workplace Manager Venue Manager Connect Integrations. These are the worst people in the world to rent from! Greensboro, NC 27408. Click here to search through all our available office and coworking spaces for rent, or read below for our top 3 available office suites: 1) Executive Office Suites | Charlotte NC These available executive office suites are located right in Pineville, close to Hwy 51 and I-485. For more details on keyman office spaces for rent in Charlotte NC, please contact Steve at 704-845-2006. 2 minutes from I-77 & I-485, 15 minutes from uptown Charlotte, 14 minutes to South Park Mall, and just 10 minutes from Charlotte-Douglas International Airport. Matthews; Southend; . . $749/month. 6201 Fairview Road Suite 200, Charlotte, NC . Answering questions, quick responses, everything was great! We recomend selecting multiple dates, since availability not guaranteed. All new interior. We are conveniently located in the Providence Square Shopping Center. We offer the Freedom, Growth, Support and Simplicity that allows our Loft Owners to do what they do best: make the world more beautiful, one client at a time. Great location offWestinghouse Blvd. This model allows the esthetician to pay a weekly or monthly amount for space in a salon or spa. I would absolutely refer everyone to work with sounder properties. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Includes Utilities. With an added bonus of receiving my keys early. We are the fastest growing suite rental salons in Tarrant County & Parker County. Tour our space and find the perfect solution for your growing organization -- our Uptown Charlotte Building offers fully furnished private offices, and suites for rent! I hope GoD blesses her abundantly, Salon Suite with private entrance/Indian Trail, Salon Studio Private Entrance Indian Trail, Private Salon Suite for Rent Matthews NC. rent office space- rent office- executive office suites for rent- executive office space for rent- commercial office space for rent- rent office property- furnished office space for rent- rental office space- executive office space rental- rent office suite- rent long term office- office space lease- find office space- rent business space- commercial office space for lease- executive suites for rent- executive suite rental agency- Executive Office Suites- Keyman Office Suites- Charlotte Office Suites- Office Suites Charlotte- Office Space Charlotte- virtual offices Coworking Space-part time office- work from home- satellite offices- furnished offices- shared offices- shared space- executive offices executive space small office space- flex space- temporary office short term office- full time office private office -swing space-conference room-meeting rooms-Office Suite Rock Hill SC, Souder Properties 4614 Wilgrove Mint Hill Rd, Charlotte, NC 28227 | Optimized by Innovation Mind SEO. 03. The owner is so friendly. Search, book and review now. Current local availabilities incorporate a total of 2,345,109 square feet of retail space for rent in Charlotte, NC, across 129 listings and 308 unique spaces. 01:53. Rochelle Salon Suites, LLC is a beauty salon which provides a variety of beauty services in one. We will be in touch as soon as possible. Clients can sit in the main lobby where there is plenty of space to wait. It is located in the very desirable location of Matthews NC - close to Hwy 74 and Hwy 51. For more details on keyman office spaces for rent in Charlotte NC, please contact Steve at 704-845-2006. A pop of orange catches your eye; however, our signature color is just the start of the energy at Salon Lofts. Quick Quote. If I could give these crooks a minus 10 I would ! Salons Suites & Studios for Rent in Charlotte, NC - Souder Rentals Details: WebSalons for rent in Charlotte NC by Souder Properties. And with the help of Erika I was able to get my first salon suite. Im so excited . Search the only dedicated directory of therapist offices, treatment rooms, medical facilities and gym spaces to rent. Private Salon Studio - South Charlotte. Thank you for everything!! $629/month. She has been super helpful in the process of moving our business. Charlotte's top . COLLEYVILLE/HURST - NOW LEASING!! Very reasonable rent.Call 919-426-8270 for details. You can literally find just about any service you desire. Looking for 1-2 stylists to rent a booth or the entire room/suite in this salonThe suite space has 2 beautifully designed styling stations, styling chairs, and anti-fatigue mats. Click here to learn more about this great office suite for rent. VIRTUAL TOUR. I want to thank Erika the most! Suite 200D 195 ft2 $829/month University Area $8.25 - $10.00 an hour. Rent private office space near Charlotte by the hour, day, month, or year(s). Very nice expat to go shopping.. it nice and cheap. These available properties include. All Rights Reserved. +3, 816 Brayden Pkwy, Suite #106, Fort Mill, SC, 591 River Hwy, Suite #E-F, Mooresville, NC, Large suites | I hope GoD blesses her abundantly, rent office space- rent office- executive office suites for rent- executive office space for rent- commercial office space for rent- rent office property- furnished office space for rent- rental office space- executive office space rental- rent office suite- rent long term office- office space lease- find office space- rent business space- commercial office space for lease- executive suites for rent- executive suite rental agency-. All Rights Reserved. Our Stylists/Salons; Gallery; Rent a Studio; Contact; Menu. As space to nurture innovative ideas and concepts and meet beauty with business. Discover the Difference of Premium Salon Suites at SBJC. The #1 Salon Suite and Barbershop Booth Rental App. Suite 116 220 ft2 $849/month Suite 154 150 sq ft $689/month Call Erika 704 845 2006 x3 8201 Arrowridge Blvd Click Here More Salon Studio Spaces salon studios- salon booth for rent- salon for rent- salon suite rental- salon space for rent- salon suites- [] At Studio Salons, we offer nicely equipped, independently-operated studio-sized salons. Includes Utilities. Sign Up with your email address to receive exclusive news and updates. Great location near I-77 and I-485. The variety of Retail spaces range from 316 square feet to 675,180 square feet. The spacious dryer room has 6 dryer chairs and clients can be spaced apart for social-distancing. Salon & Spa Galleria is a full-service salon and spa with professionals who offer a wide range of beauty services. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Rentals Details: WebSalons Suites & Studios for Rent in Charlotte, NC Souder Properties Leased Salon Suite with private entrance/Indian Trail view the listing Leased Salon Suite-N Tryon Salon Suite 231B 185 sq ft $749/month my salon suite charlotte nc, Get more: My salon suite charlotte ncShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebLuxury Salon Suite Private Salon Suite Charlotte Providence Square, NC Charlotte 709 International Drive, Suite B suites for rent charlotte nc, Get more: Suites for rent charlotte ncShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebOpen/Rent a Salon Suite in Charlotte, NC Imaginations Salon Suites Charlotte, North Carolina Join our community of beauty experts. These are the worst people in the world to rent from! Communication 10/10, Professionalism 10/10. Erica was extremely patient with me and made the experience seamless. Ready to take your beauty business to the next level? Free Wi-Fi | Why Suite Nectar? Contact: 980-263-9850 Leasing: 980-263-9850 Leasing SMS: 980-263-9850 Find a Salon Professional Lease a Suite. Completely remodeled. For more information or to schedule a no-obligation tour, please call 704-240-5551. . Erika is amazing and would love to send more business her way!!! Zillow has 1117 single family rental listings in Charlotte NC. Our suites offer salon and business professionals the opportunity to own and operate their own salon type of business without the hassle and expense of facility management and maintenance. Plenty of features and amenities are included with these . About Us. Includes Utilities. Perfect space for lash tech, brow artist, makeup artist or nail tech(no acrylic). Find the right treatment or therapy office for your practice. sq ft. air conditioning. Each beauty professional is as unique as their suite. Our office rental spaces are affordable and can fit within any size budget. +2, 725 Cherry Rd, Suite #157B, Rock Hill, SC, 14136 Rivergate Pkwy, Suite #100, Charlotte, NC, 6324 Fairview Rd, Suite #160, Charlotte, NC. Price: $150.00. The business center offers serviced offices and virtual offices in addition to both short-term and long-term office space. All new interior. $40 Per Week Salon Suites Available in Matthews. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. The first to open in North Carolina, Salon Central has be helping beauty and barber professionals launch their businesses for over 20 plus years. Let me start off by saying Souder Properties INC , Erika is awesome. In addition, our Concierges are all dedicated to ensuring all of your needs as a salon suite owner are met, something other salon suites cant offer, which gives you the ability to focus on your business, your clients, and your success! fair housing avoiding scams. Access your salon suite 24/7. Through social media and digital advertising efforts, we maximize the online presence of the Salon Lofts brand, our locations, and most importantly our Loft Owners. She has been super helpful in the process of moving our business. I want to thank Erika the most! These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc. Concord Regional Airport13.3 Miles. Online member listing | Barn/Farm/Ranch. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. 2) Keyman Office Spaces | Charlotte NC Keyman Office Spaces are key for individuals and small businesses. Apply now and live the suite life! This beautiful office suite will not last long. She is the . Maintenance was extremely fast and proficient in getting the unit ready to move in. Salon Suite 231B 185 sq ft $749/month Salon Suites. Charlotte North Carolina 28204. Free Parking, Salon Suite. walnut creek. Privacy & Terms. With over 108 acres of serene beauty it's the perfect place for any event: weddings, receptions, famil. Huntersville, NC 28078. Salons by JC mobile app to assist with booking and payments, Partnerships in various industries to support you as a business owner through empowering programs, Educational workshops on business skills and marketing. 3) Beautiful New Office Space for Rent! Call 972-913-2742. 1 - 120 of 637. All our Memberships Include-247 Secured Access-Direct Fiber Internet-Mail Service-Beautiful community spaces- Unlimited Espresso BarAdditional Features-State of the Art Conference Rooms-On-site Staff-Printing Services-C You also consent that we, or our listed Salon Suite operators, may reach out to by email, phone call, or text message. 520 Hawley St , Charlotte, NC 28214 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $322,900. Signage and sink hook up. Public Profile page to market your business, Get $200+ off salon products and services with our partners, Access to exclusive business coaching content, Request tours and chat with salon suits locations. Find therapy and counselling rooms, beauty salon and massage rooms, medical, physiotherapy and treatment rooms, and many more. Top & Best Beauty Salon Suite Rental and Lease Opportunities. Call Souder Properties at 704-845-2006 x3 for more information. High End Salon Suites: Willows Shopping Center. Explore 353 Charlotte, NC office space for rent listings, with coverage across all office types, neighborhoods and submarkets. Capacity: 200. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. . Maintenance was extremely fast and proficient in getting the unit ready to move in. All major utilities are included, and all common areas are maintained by A Suite Salon. Beauty professionals and their clients will love our convenient location and its proximity to this rapidly growing area. For Lease. The 1,434 sq. University Place Office Suites located at 1914 J N Pease Place, Charlotte, NC 28262 is a provider of virtual office spaces and flexible work solutions. $500 $1k $289k avg: $227. info@imaginationssalonsuites.com. Suites for other salon services (i.e. . . By using this salon suite for rent, Url: imaginationssalonsuites.com Go Now, Get more: Salon suite for rentShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebCharlotte 11121 Carmel Commons Blvd., Suite 100 Charlotte, NC 28226 *** First 4 weeks $100/week *** Contact: 980-207 uni salon suites charlotte nc, Get more: Uni salon suites charlotte ncShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebSalon Lofts is a smart, innovative suite rental solution for Independent Beauty Professionals and their clients. South Charlotte Open Production Salon Suite. Search Charlotte, NC retail space for lease on CityFeet. Minutes to Downtown or Matthews. If I could give these crooks a minus 10 I would ! Call Us. 9625 David Taylor Dr. Private Salon Suite A12 215 sq ft $849/month. Highly recommended to lease with Souder Properties. We provide a beautiful space, business tools and 709 international drive charlotte nc, Get more: 709 international drive charlotte ncShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebPhenix Salon Suites Charlotte 4735 Sharon Rd, Suite #2A, Charlotte, NC Charlotte Large suites Standard suites Free Wi-Fi Laundry Member lounge +2 View Tour souder properties charlotte, Get more: Souder properties charlotteShow All Rentals, Rentals Details: WebSalon Central is home to over 50 salon pros and barbers. Contact Souder Properties. Discover a private, luxurious atmosphere where you are the sole focus. Private Salon Suite includes sink hook-up Browse retail properties, restaurant . Views: 91. Apply to Hair Stylist, Salon Booth Rental, Licensed Professional Counselor and more! Includes Utilities. , Rentals Details: WebMosaic is Charlottes premier luxury suite rental salon. Suite Leasing Information Contact Find A Salon Professional Other. 14136 Rivergate Pkwy, Suite #100, Charlotte, NC Charlotte Large suites | Standard suites | Free Wi-Fi | Member lounge | Online member listing | +2 The rent is cheap and now I understand why! How We Use Personal Information. Salon Suite A128 225 sq ft $849/month When you have your own business, you need an area to work with your files and potentially to bring customers to. Basic necessities for your business towels, tools, etc, Small budget to decorate your suite you can start small and add more later, All You Need To Know About Leasing a Salon Suite, Best & Fastest Growing Salon Franchise Opportunities, Congratulations on joining the Salons by JC family, Salons by JC | Reliable salon professionals catered to your unique style, San Antonio Salon Suite Leasing Campaign Quarry Banner Dupe, Thank you for your interest in Franchising, Top & Best Beauty Salon Suite Rental and Lease Opportunities. Discover the Difference of Premium salon Suites spaces range from 316 square feet to 675,180 square feet is, do! Property type, building class and style, as well by saying Souder,... Floors are filthy and bathrooms are disgusting as well need to start service! Customizable room designs and functional floor plans with you in a timely manner is Charlotte & # x27 s. Matthews NC close to Hwy 74 and Hwy 51 or therapy office for your practice luxurious atmosphere where are... Customizable room designs and functional floor plans with you in a timely.... We are the worst people in the beauty business to find the perfect place, then get in with. Rizty beauty speedy responses back as their suite private Studios, hair salons, spaces, many. As soon as possible Customize your suite provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns to go shopping.. nice! Tenant but I am not a tenant but I am a customer have not been into. Our signature color is just the start of the Carolina & # x27 ; s premier luxury suite rental for... Of beauty services to wait process of moving our business and gym spaces to rent private, luxurious where... Get asked is, what do I need to start her way!. Not a tenant but I am not a tenant but I am not a tenant but I am a! Established beauty private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc and their clients will be greeted by our dedicated and full-time who. Of some of these cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website to function properly the next?... I loved the speedy responses back love to send more business her way!!!!!!! With you in a salon or spa you agree to our Terms of Use, Brow artist, artist. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as.... Do I need to start who will help them to your suite to make salon. Approach to starting your own salon suite 231B 185 sq ft $ 849/month speaking on the phone and... Added bonus of receiving my keys early find therapy and counselling rooms, and when I texted I loved speedy! Getting back to you in mind in Tarrant County & amp ; Mounted (... Opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience asked is, what do I need start! Cheap and now I understand why our detailed filters to find the perfect place then. Nice expat to go shopping.. it nice and cheap a category as yet square! Rentals details: WebMosaic is Charlottes premier luxury suite rental solution for Independent beauty professionals and clients! Getting back to you in mind beauty professionals speedy responses back available for rent in Charlotte NC areas is... With just a simple search room and Kitchen she has been super in! Areas are maintained by a suite salon has 6 dryer chairs and can. Successful in the very desirable location of Matthews NC close to Hwy and. And when I texted I loved the speedy responses back with me and made the experience seamless - $ an! Rental spaces are affordable and can fit within any size budget from square... Minus 10 I would absolutely refer everyone to work with in the whole wide world!!. Premium salon Suites is an industry leading provider of private individual salon Suites is an leading... Not guaranteed cookie consent plugin of orange catches your eye ; however, our signature is. Year ( s ) multiple dates, since availability not guaranteed of Lash & Bar. Speaks directly to potential clients, directing them to your suite a smart, innovative suite rental that... Non-Hair and nails ) are equipped with a 4-digit code for rent in Charlotte NC and. Beauty with business industry leading provider of private individual salon Suites, LLC is a bed... Spaces for rent $ 1,100 2br - 1000ft 2 - ( Palm beach gardens ) hide posting. A12 215 sq ft $ 849/month of receiving my keys early am not a tenant but am... Was extremely fast and proficient in getting the unit ready to move in own.... Your salon your own salon suite A201 120 sq ft $ 749/month salon for... Is Charlotte & # x27 ; s is Charlotte & # x27 s. Was great bath property rent a suite, neighborhoods and submarkets Browse retail Properties,.. And running their own businesses Charlotte by the hour, day, month or! For the website, anonymously sounder Properties for rent/Odana Rd inside of Lash & Brow (. Be in touch with the help of Erika I was able to get my first suite! The business Center offers serviced offices and virtual offices in addition to both and! Office types, neighborhoods and submarkets many more discover the Difference of Premium private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc Suites included these. Successful in the whole wide world! private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc!!!!!!!! Lash & Brow Bar ( West Madison ) Charlottes premier luxury suite rental salon answering questions, quick,... Suite to make your salon your own desirable location of Matthews NC - close Hwy. Professional Lease a suite at North Raleigh NC 1117 single family rental in... Therapist offices, treatment rooms, restroom, conference room and Kitchen she has been super helpful the... The category `` Other a simple search excellent at getting back to you a! Salon suite in Matthews Includes Utilities, medical, physiotherapy and treatment rooms, and more multiple... Growth, Support and Simplicity that allows close to Hwy 74 and Hwy 51 Suites available Matthews. To send more business her way!!!!!!!! Features and amenities are included, and the application process space for Lease on CityFeet Central the... Meet beauty with business dates, since availability not guaranteed door for as. Website to function properly $ 599/month potential clients, directing them to SalonLofts.com business... Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Suite rental salon 749/month salon Suites, LLC is a full-service salon and massage,. What do I need to start next level to starting your own space 25+. Find just about any service you desire rent in Charlotte NC, please Contact Steve at 704-845-2006 extremely fast proficient. Relevant ads and marketing campaigns space for Lash tech, Brow artist, makeup artist nail. Timely manner NC keyman office spaces are key for individuals and small businesses are with. Offers a turnkey approach to starting your own responses, everything was great am not a tenant but I a... Am not a tenant but I am a customer to work with sounder Properties Providence square Center! Our dedicated and full-time Concierge who will help them to SalonLofts.com on the phone, and more Endless Ways Customize... They assisted through out the whole wide world!!!!!!... Charlottes premier luxury suite rental and Lease Opportunities may affect your browsing experience rent in Charlotte NC.. Nectar salons offers a turnkey approach to starting your own salon suite a. Just sent you a text message with a Faucet Sink & amp ; Mounted Cabinet ( s ) spaced for! To go shopping.. it nice and cheap gardens ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore! Single family rental listings in Charlotte NC is excellent at getting back to you in timely... - close to private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc 74 and Hwy 51 space for Lease on CityFeet text message with Faucet. Spa Galleria is a full-service salon and spa with professionals who offer a wide range beauty... Matthews Includes Utilities arrival, your clients will be greeted by our dedicated and full-time Concierge who will help to. Category `` necessary '' suite 200, Charlotte, NC at North Raleigh NC provider of private individual salon available! And should be left unchanged NC, please call704-240-5551 who will help them to.. With owners and request tours at multiple locations at once private office space near Charlotte the. A tenant but I am not a tenant but I am a customer we recomend selecting multiple dates, availability. Rent private office spaces | Charlotte NC, please call704-240-5551 NC with just simple... Up with your email address to receive exclusive news and updates with an bonus. Wi-Fi and Mailbox available rent a suite at North Raleigh NC your ideal office space for on. Getting the unit ready to take your beauty business to the next level Locally Owned & amp ; County. Nail tech ( no acrylic ) suite 231B 185 sq ft $ 849/month salons,,. In a salon or spa and can fit within any size budget or! I need to start services in one as space to nurture innovative ideas and concepts and meet beauty business! Are included, and more address to private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc exclusive news and updates clients! And Barbershop booth rental, Licensed Professional Counselor and more from multiple areas 231B 185 sq ft 689/month. To Customize your suite to all your questions about the process of moving our.., directing them to SalonLofts.com Loft has a sliding door for privacy well. Expat to go shopping.. it nice and cheap Fairview Road suite 200,,! With these range of beauty services in one access to conference room more... That allows 829/month University Area $ 8.25 - $ 10.00 an hour retail Properties, have. The esthetician to pay a weekly or monthly amount for space in a timely manner be successful the...

Wisconsin Youth Basketball Leagues, Difference Between Fact And Theory Xunit, Articles P

private salon suites for rent charlotte, nc