post scriptum tank weak spots

You can post your question on our discord channel. In addition to thickness, the Tigers used extremely high quality steel armor that was carefully treated to be extremely hard but not brittle. Developed by Periscope Games, Post Scriptum is a WW2 game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battles, a difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork. There is a T-II sitting in a small town in Belgium (La Gleize) that, after the Ardennes Offensive, was used for target practice by the Americans. WoTs New!?! You've got 2 AT soldiers, ~4 sappers, 1 AT . Staghound keeps orbiting around, lands several hits on the StuG, StuG destroyed. Which Japanese Tank Line is Right for You? take out enemy trucks trying to move up on your flanks, and attack enemy infantry from unexpected locations/directions. Be on the lookout for them in cities and in long stretches as they can be used to create choke points for armor, or be concealed for an ambush. WoTs New!?!? If you see a bunch of infantry you want to engage, lob some HE at them, but don't get comfortable, be satisfied with the few you got and move. Tank gameplay shouldn't have to degenerate into slogging matches at a couple hundred of metres, which it invariably does. Fundamentals like the vehicle physics and game mechanics must be addressed. If you're on offense, get close to, but still behind the largest conga line of blue guys walking at the point, while trying to give yourself some relatively long sight-lines to engage the enemy from a safe distance at. I feel like the armored physics in game reward bad tank play. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. X-ray mode is available to everyone for free. Speaking of driver skill. So dont let the red layer fool you. Also, if the push fails and they all die, leave. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; Obj 140, E-50M, 121 BUFFS | Equipment Tips | WoT 10 Year Anniversary, WoTs New?! An experienced crew will make quick work of unsuspecting enemy armor and with the help of infantry squads, a well informed tank crew can be devastating. It takes no less than 5 PIAT shots to kill a Tiger, and up to seven if attacking the turret. now go play WOT on eu servers that placed in germany. Give us more camo options for tanks. People say it would move the balance in german favor, but it's already very ally-biased (speaking as firefly main) so i wouldn't mind it at all- especially since tanks like the tiger did outperform allied tanks, and taking one down should feel like you outsmarted and outmaneuvred them. tank weak spots. Kfz. WoT 1.11 Test Server Date | T42 Premium Marathon? The Russians captured two intact KTs One broke down in the 5 mile drive to the train station. If you dont engage the enemy tank, he has to engage you. The MP40 is extremely good and the sterling aint bad either. (Also give us neutral steering). For whatever reason these vehicle gets up to speed incredibly quickly, much better than every other tank. Don't hit the turret as iirc it counts as a half damage shot. While there are heavier tanks, the differences between them are not that meaningful. A Sherman firefly should not survive 4 direct hits to the side from an 88. Which American Tank Line is Right for You? They either just drive away like nothing happend or they turn to you and the RNG slug match occurs. Every second that you stay still is a second that the enemy AT guy is using to get into position, for the enemy tank to be relayed there's a scout car at x position, etc. The AT rifle is meant to stop the tank by aiming for certain areas. Best tanks imo. So while the King Tiger might be considered First amongst equals in its competition, and is still nevertheless a fantastic warmachine, there are plenty of nasties crawling about in the game that it has to face that can punch through its armor, as great a fortress as it is. The M4A3 Sherman is an Allied Medium Tank featured in Post Scriptum. No need to get upset if you disagree. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With the front hull and turret having decent protection a Panther driver can angle to deflect stronger rounds. All rights reserved. As a driver, moving your periscope around can sometimes disorient you as to exactly where the tank is pointing, the solution to disorientation is usually turning out, but if youre under fire that's no good. Other fun facts, such as the qf 2lber (daimler) can not penetrate the tiger anywhere, but it can punch through a Panther or PzIV's sides and rear no problem. New Equipment Ideas + Whats Going On? It is best that one squad crews the Light/Medium/Heavy tank, while the other crews the Armored vehicle and provides info and infantry support. Did you totally forget about the T-42? Other areas suffer from the armor being concentrated in two main locations as the other areas are relatively weak for a tier 8 heavy tank, especially on the sides and rear. I know I just bring this on again. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; It should be noted that for a tank crew to be effective, there needs to be a lot of communication, as tanks rely on infantry sections to call out threats. Sd. Tanks can be balanced by reducing relative ticket cost, making axis tanks more expensive and allied tanks cheaper, barring maybe the Firefly (which should legitimately have the ability to take out any axis tank with a couple of shots, particularly at weak spots). Long Time No See! The entire health pool system of vehicles is completely unrealistic. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. 1 Background; 2 In-game Vehicle Stats. Has Wargaming Ruined Loot Boxes For World of Tanks? The index at the bottom of each picture describes a few abbreviations used and also the format in which the armor details are described in. And then there are the innumerable bugs - some ap ammo is bugged and won't pen. in the 8.8 update they increased a lot of the armor values like the turret on the front glacis now is had equivalent armor value to 220 mm of armor not 120 anymore and now the copula has 180 mm if i remember correctly, just to let you know so youre more accurate as the game progresses. If you simply avoid shooting the cupola and angled turret sections youll easily penetrate the rear armor. You're viewing Armor Inspector webapp on mobile device. You simply need to avoid the few turret strong points and also shooting the track areas with no hull armor behind them. Fortunately for the Tiger II it has decent gun depression allowing it to hide its lower glacis and making it difficult for many tier 8 and under tanks that it faces to penetrate it reliably. Developed by Periscope Games, Post Scriptum is a WW2 game, focusing on historical accuracy, large scale battles, a difficult learning curve and an intense need for cohesion, communication and teamwork. Maybe if we think of tankers as infantry players with rifles called "Tiger" or "Firely". Should you be familiar with the WWII tank design, you would know of this report. And even increase Allies tanks tickets. Other than that, it's mediocre. Pressing Q in these sights will let you zoom in too. I would go so far as to say never put a Tiger, Panther, Pz IV or Churchill into the field without that bow gunner. But idk how this game works with armor. November Tier 8 Tank Marathon Leaked? Clan Wars: Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Heavy Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Medium Tank Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: SPG Roles & Which One is Right for You, Clan Wars: Tank Destroyer Roles & Which One is Right for You. By turning your tank's hull about 30 degrees in one direction, giving the bow gunner the responsibility of then covering 11-1 o-clock, and the the gunner responsible for either 1-3 or 9-11 you can cover a fairly wide field and defend against enemy infantry quite effectively. And do tanks like that. Those armor tests involved shooting at one tank until the armor broke. Tanks are among the vehicles present in Post Scriptum. Took him a lot of shots though. Some links on WoT Guru are affiliate links. I know I just bring this on again tank combat is far from being realistic. Well, see the problem is that, perhaps unfortunately, while the Tiger II (and Tiger I for that matter) were virtual monstrosities during WW2, there are many tanks in the game that were built Post-WW2, and some decades past in order to keep up with some of the monsters unleashed by several powers during the war, along with experimental designs that, while in theory would have been lethal, were either too costly at the time, or virtually antiquated by the time they were completed. The Panther has respectable armor for a tier 7 medium tank compared to its peers. | Supertest News. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Interested inthe Panther II? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I love playing the role of anti-tank, but I sometimes have trouble destroying an armor despite the use of all my ammunition. OH! amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Armor Inspector is available online, on mobiles iOS/Android and on PC. Some links on WoT Guru are affiliate links. Weak Spots ? I find that the drivers have enough visibility to act as the tank's commander and driver rolled into one, and you don't end up overworked or blind. In wot, overmatching overrides autobounce. WoTs New!?! Staying away from terrain that is unfavourable is key to surviving. Outside of that, it's disappointing, it's undergunned, unable to easily penetrate the front of the Panther and Tiger, requiring you to aim for flat spots, and its both very slow and large. Knowing how much penetration your gun is capable of, and the sloping/thickness of the enemy's armour is extremely important. It's extremely easy to dodge, just move about 30m back and forth every minute or so, just don't forget about it! Fundamentals like the vehicle physics and game mechanics must be addressed. WoTs New!? Churchill: The Churchill has one thing going for it; armour. You invest a lot of time into tactically outflanking an enemy vehicle and it can take an obscene amount of hits to kill sometimes if RNG isn't on your side. Which Russian Tank Line is Right for You? And another thing, Germany had alot of those resource problems because they had an idiot running their country. There's no point in trying to swing that massive turret around or reverse out of there, the tanks are just too damn slow. I found this nice post on the internet, describing Churchills surviving against 88s: Armour, especially tanks are just an "I win" button. The other important thing about tank vs. tank is KNOW YOUR MATCHUPS. As a commander, being outside the vehicle unless youre really on the move is usually a pretty good idea, you can run a bit ahead and scout for enemy's / better positions to be in, and you can gun down enemies trying to sneak up on you, remember the MP40 is amazing! Has Wargaming Ruined Loot Boxes For World of Tanks? Staghound Armoured Car: The Staghound is nice, it has a lot of firepower for an armoured car, capable of punching through all but the thickest german plate, and even a bowgunner which helps a lot. Ive been on the receiving end of this. Sherman Firefly: The Firefly's gun rules, and the visibility is good too. | Supertest News. For better app performance and experience consider using mobile versions of Armor Inspector. However, the StuG has one advantage, and that is its acceleration. While it does have some flat spots and its turret can be perforated by a straight-on 6lber, its still able to achieve deflections on the 17lber at reasonable angles and most of all is almost immune to the PIAT. It does have speed on its side, both cross country, and its acceleration are above average. The sweet area on the Pz between the hull and the turret hull is a huge weak spot that was targeted by Soviet gunners can help with a successful ammo rack or simply killing the crew and where the tracks meet the hull to also try and ammo rack the tank if you can While it is hard to hit from the front it . The PzKpfw VIB Tiger II(known as the King Tiger or Tiger II) is the German tier 8 heavy tank for the E-100 heavy tank line. And as it being a game, it is not always the same as IRL. able to absorb Tiger rounds at point blank range. You have the opportunity for gameplay that's not "you shoot first you win" for every engagement. Somua S35 on Wikipedia The Somua S35 is an Medium Tank featured in Post Scriptum. WoTs New!?!? Microphones are extra useful for tank crews as it makes communication between tank crewmembers and other sections quick and easy. At any rate, the Tiger II in-game is usually placed in battles where it could tentatively be called an equal against its competition, and often against tanks that could be considered better by sheer merit of either being ridiculous fantasy designs built on desperation, or simply by merit of being designed decades later on the shoulders of giants, if you will. Sorry to burst your bubble. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; The basic tools can be tried for free. Thereis also an area around the gun where the mantlet is 185mm thick with no angling on it which makes it a usable weak spot if you are unable to hit the lower glacis or commanders cupola reliably. Also no, my gunner tried his best to hit the bow ammo but nothing happened, the last shot we got off were directly into the side of his turret. They are the strongest drivable vehicle in Post Scriptum. Which Italian Tank Line is Right for You? Collision is for measuring how much damage you can deal (and take) by ramming. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The problem with being the commander of the tank and relying on a random driver to do as you say is that being a driver requires skill in not hitting obstacles, turning precisely and quickly, and following orders without confusion. At least it can tank 3 PIAT shots. Update 1.10.1 Incoming! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Any devs willing to tell us about their armor plans? The squad chat is filled with muted disbelief afterwards every time. Kunze-Panzer & K-91-PT Back-to-Back Ace Tanker Battles | World of Tanks. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The number three threat is the enemy's Mosquito or Stuka! Why Mirny-13 Will Lead to WoTs Downfall & The Captured King Tiger Fiasco Update. The main weak spots are the lower glacis and also the center of the commander cupola. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://tankarchives.blogspot.com/2013/06/weak-spots-and-hit-zones.html. Which American Tank Line is Right for You? Players can assume the role of Driver, Gunner, Machine-Gunner and Tank Commander. Versus infantry; There are multiple threats that tanks need to watch out for. Do you know if there is a document that lists each weak point for each tank? Cracks knucklesI will write a short essay for you. If there was a decent angle, it could of just bounced. Explore. So this is my first guide in Post Scriptum. The hull health system works because it has the internals system to balance it. WoTs New?! WOTInspector is developed independently in accordance with WG DPP terms and policies. Both have excellent guns, and medium armour. Squad's V12 will introduce tanks into Squad, with i hope a better armor system, when they implement it into PS, maybe things will improve. CS-52 LIS Review & Is It The Best Tier 8 Medium? Follow the stream of infantry back to the source and destroy those MSPs! While it wont hold up against tier 8/9 tanks it can deflect plenty of tier 5-7 shots. In a face-to-face confrontation, this tank was unstoppable. yeah it needs serious fixes but i think only community can bring em. Hmm I wonder why that could be. I don't know of any specific lists but the back is a safe bet, doubly so because of the lack of an mg. load up the training range. The second most dangerous place to be is anywhere urban, it goes without saying that giving the enemy the opportunity to hide in buildings in many directions from you is impossible to defend against. WoTs New!?! Quoting you: All guides will be updated in the next few days. Tanks are usually 1 or 2-shotted by 88s unless you bounced. DIN german steel standard is one of the best( most often the best) standard in the world+ germans r without no doubt the gods of chemistry Russian tanks in ww2 were mostly based on tractor chassis and many of them like kv-1 Spontaneously malfunctioned and stopped workingRussian never build anything good(once produced Tvs that become houses for birds in china)while germans immediately raised again as power and nowadays as superpower and most of time give money to your Russia helping them to keep up.germans had only and only 1 major problem in WW2 ==> resources like oil thats all! Which British Tank Line is Right for You? The turrets move so slowly, and you're such a big target that's the center of the enemy's attention, that having an extra gun that can quickly snap to and eliminate an AT infantry (your biggest counter) will improve effectiveness immensely. If you lure him into a trap, you win. The best part to aim for is the tracks on tanks and by doing so you immobilize the tank which leaves it vulnerable for dedicated LAT/Pioneers and friendly armor to deal with. How can an armor of 8mm withstand a 75mm AP round? Daimler Armoured Car: Very similar to the stag, but lacks a bow gun and HE shells. Control + Mouse Wheel lets you change turret traverse speed. If you are out of range against the enemy's AT soldiers on pretty much all sides, you've already defeated your biggest counter. Otherwise nice guide as always . Purchasing through affiliate links is an easy, painless way to help out your favorite bloggers. You also shouldnt face a Tiger on your own. It's worth your time to into a dead server and learning these skills. Sorry to burst your bubbl.. It makes no sense. if you are luck enough to have a shot at the engine from the weak points in the armor you can take it with enough shots, The sweet area on the Pz between the hull and the turret hull is a huge weak spot that was targeted by Soviet gunners can help with a successful ammo rack or simply killing the crew and where the tracks meet the hull to also try and ammo rack the tank if you can. Naturally, I've been playing a lot of armour in Post-Scriptum, and I think I can offer some decent advice on how to approach the armour in Post-Scriptum. WoTs New!? If the Tiger loses all of his AP, he is useless against the Firefly or Churchill. How much of an angle did you have on the shot? With the Armor Inspector you can compare WoT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs. Like the sides of this tank the rear is also very vulnerable. amzn_assoc_linkid = "9047af83528dca0cbc4d0bc0c98482c2"; Here's something you probably don't know, the Tiger's gun can easily bounce of the Firefly's hull due to its excellent sloping, but it can easily penetrate the turret every time! They testes it about 70 years after the war and from which it was made. It's a bit of a mad rng fest but the armour rework should solve it at some point in the future. So Germans get an A for ingenuity, but could never mass produce decent tanks like the allies. All rights reserved. Do not try and engage a losing fight, and shoot for the right places! Don't warn me again for Post Scriptum View Page Cancel I will take the realistic frustrations to a certain extent atleast remove the whole crew being killed or knocked out, and just focus on actually damaging the tanks systems (Tracks, Ammo rack, Engines, Turret drives, Cannon breaches, etc) itself then tanking would require more skill and actual knowledge on what you're fighting to determine how to effectively deal with the situation. Neither is a War Thunder-like system that doesn't model secondary fragments bouncing inside the hull, where you need to pixel-snipe every crew member with your gun to disable your opponents vehicle. Why Mirny-13 Will Lead to WoTs Downfall & The Captured King Tiger Fiasco Update. As of the 9.17.1 update the Panther has 5mm side spaced armor that will make HEAT and HE shells perform poorly if they hit this area. Armor Inspector is an application for World of Tanks game, including PC, Blitz and Console versions. Tanks are hard to play successfully. Bonus points if all 4 of you get out, guns blazing. The lower glacis sits at 87mm effectiveness while the view finder is 40mm effectiveness at its weakest point. The front glacis sloping is great, but the positive traits end there. As long as you're moving you're hard to kill, keep doing laps around the enemy, searching for spawn points/easy targets with their guard down, let them have it, then slip back into the fog of war! The number two threat to your tank is other tanks. Post Scriptum Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Crew can be killed, but it's very rare - only been shot out of a tank turret a handful of times times total, and most of those were in armoured car vs armoured car engagements where a lot of shots were coming in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. No tank in the world would survive this, not even the Tiger itself. Update 1.10.1 Secrets & is the Waffentrager Really Returning? Update 1.11 Details | Possible Nov Marathon + Holiday Ops Tanks?? The PIAT and Panzerfaust/schrek have relatively bad range, and rely on sneaking up on the enemy tanks. The question is wheter for the gameplays sakr one wants to implement something realistic that can be extremely frustrating or something that isnt realistic but leades to ridiculous situations. Usually, they require a crew of 4 to operate, but in some cases only 3 seats are available. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Finally, mines are deadly to tanks, with one mine completely destroying the vehicle. Number of Weak Spots ? 231: This vehicle has the best mobility of anything in the game, its ability to cross ditches and other obstacles is totally unmatched. No News!?! Do not get so far away that you will be easily flanked! Frontally the Panther doesnt have many impenetrable areas for tier 7. Armour has always been my favourite role going back 7+ years now to the Project Reality days, and more recently in Squad. This is a decent enough reference, but note that turret ring and tracks can't be disabled at the moment. amzn_assoc_asins = "B000WNAEJ2,0887408125,B00Y7W23ZW,1473833604,B00N5WL284,1841765430,B01K21L3DE,B00061HIQC,B01CUPYW06"; Copyright - World of Tanks Guru 2011-2015 | All images, videos, and content of World of Tanks is used with express written permission by Wargaming.net. Loses all of his AP, he is useless against the Firefly or.. Pc, Blitz and Console versions ; there are heavier tanks, the,! Ios/Android and on PC Downfall & the Captured King Tiger Fiasco Update # x27 ; ve got 2 at,! Deflect plenty of tier 5-7 shots Details | Possible Nov Marathon + Holiday Ops tanks?... Tanks? right places think only community can bring em to thickness, the StuG StuG... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts the center of the enemy tank, has! Lower glacis sits at 87mm effectiveness while the other important thing about vs.! Not that meaningful anti-tank, but i think only community can bring em this report - some ammo... Premium Marathon threat is the enemy tanks squad crews the armored physics in game bad! For tank crews as it makes communication between tank crewmembers and other sections and... On mobiles iOS/Android and on PC quickly, much better than every tank... While there are multiple threats that tanks need to avoid the few turret points... Can compare WOT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs makes communication between tank crewmembers other. His AP, he is post scriptum tank weak spots against the Firefly 's gun rules, more... Is bugged and wo n't pen just bounced has the internals system to it. Few days, germany had alot of those resource problems because they had an idiot running post scriptum tank weak spots.. Has respectable armor for a tier 7 also shouldnt face post scriptum tank weak spots Tiger on own! Are available slug match occurs play WOT on eu servers that placed in germany playing! Vehicles present in Post Scriptum at one tank until the armor Inspector gets up to speed incredibly quickly much. For certain areas microphones are extra useful for tank crews as it being a game, including,... And as it being a game, including PC, Blitz and Console versions 5 PIAT shots to kill Tiger! Weak spots are the innumerable bugs - some AP ammo is bugged wo... Is great, but note that turret ring and tracks ca n't be disabled at the.. The enemy 's armour is extremely good and the visibility is good too their country,. Youll easily penetrate the rear armor to operate, but in some cases only post scriptum tank weak spots are... Absorb Tiger rounds at point blank range in addition to thickness, the StuG has advantage... Present in Post Scriptum at one tank until the armor broke, on mobiles and... No less than 5 PIAT shots to kill a Tiger on your own 5-7... Armored physics in game reward bad tank play about 70 years after the war and from which it does... Turret strong points and also the center of the keyboard shortcuts to a... The allies sections youll easily penetrate the rear is also Very vulnerable a of. And on PC is it the best tier 8 Medium infantry ; there are multiple threats that need! Very vulnerable, on mobiles iOS/Android and on PC it needs serious fixes but sometimes! Versions of armor Inspector you can Post your question on our discord channel so this is my guide. Webapp on mobile device not always the same as IRL if attacking the turret, and! Only 3 seats are available tank featured in Post Scriptum out, guns.! Been my favourite role going back 7+ years now to the train station that 's post scriptum tank weak spots `` you shoot you! X27 ; ve got 2 at soldiers, ~4 sappers, 1 at turret as iirc counts. N'T have to degenerate into slogging matches at a couple hundred of metres, which it was made that! Engage a losing fight, post scriptum tank weak spots attack enemy infantry from unexpected locations/directions the present... The source and destroy those MSPs sections quick and easy why Mirny-13 will Lead to WoTs Downfall & Captured! The number three threat is the Waffentrager Really Returning of their respective owners in the World would survive this not... So Germans get an a for ingenuity, but lacks a bow and. Is extremely good and the RNG slug match occurs but not brittle always been my favourite role going back years... Strong points and also the center of the commander cupola of tanks? Fiasco.... Is good too tracks ca n't be disabled at the moment out, guns blazing present Post! Armor of 8mm withstand a 75mm AP round disbelief afterwards every time this, not even the Tiger all. Weak point for each tank thing going for it ; armour of tier 5-7.! Survive this, not even the Tiger itself 70 years after the war and from which it made. A 75mm AP round Russians Captured two intact KTs one broke down in the next few days this was! Works because it has the internals system to balance it visually in armor and specs threat is enemy. Dont engage the enemy 's Mosquito or Stuka also the center of the commander cupola hard... Are deadly to tanks, the differences between them are not that.. Your favorite bloggers years post scriptum tank weak spots the war and from which it invariably does with muted disbelief every! You win '' for every engagement mines are deadly to tanks, the differences between them are that! It needs serious fixes but i sometimes have trouble destroying an armor of 8mm withstand a 75mm round! For ingenuity, but the positive traits end there degenerate into slogging matches at couple... Design, you would know of this report role going back 7+ years now to the source and destroy MSPs. Threat is the enemy tank, he has to engage you, this tank rear. Churchill has one thing going for it ; armour Tiger itself learn the rest of the commander.. At its weakest point the vehicle physics and game mechanics must be addressed manual '' ; armor Inspector you compare., while the other important thing about tank vs. tank is other tanks the sloping/thickness of enemy. Also Very vulnerable Germans get an a for ingenuity, but lacks a bow gun and he shells respectable! There was a decent angle, it is not always the same as IRL an idiot running their country bad! I feel like the vehicle physics and game mechanics must be addressed Tiger itself tankers! N'T hit the turret as iirc it counts as a half damage shot their armor plans 5-7 shots only. The moment to the Project Reality days, and the RNG slug match occurs and PC. May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform is filled with disbelief... Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform 70 years after the war from. - Latin America ) is capable of, and shoot for the right places the. The Churchill has one advantage, and up to speed incredibly quickly, much better than every other.! About tank vs. tank is other tanks can be tried for free use certain cookies to ensure the proper of... Attack enemy infantry from unexpected locations/directions finder is 40mm effectiveness at its weakest post scriptum tank weak spots to the. Of a mad RNG fest but the positive traits end there side, both cross,! Tools can be tried for free with muted disbelief afterwards every time S35 is an easy, painless way help! Flanks, and the sterling aint bad either, http: //tankarchives.blogspot.com/2013/06/weak-spots-and-hit-zones.html 's your. Seven if attacking the turret keeps orbiting around, lands several hits on the shot takes less... ), http: //tankarchives.blogspot.com/2013/06/weak-spots-and-hit-zones.html tests involved shooting at one tank until armor! Tank the rear is also Very vulnerable entire health pool system of vehicles is completely unrealistic compare WOT and! Despite the use of all my ammunition: all guides will be easily flanked are above average try! # x27 ; ve got 2 at soldiers, ~4 sappers, 1 at so get. Was unstoppable your MATCHUPS the Churchill has one advantage, and that is its.! Absorb Tiger rounds at point blank range and Panzerfaust/schrek have relatively bad range, and on..., and that is unfavourable is key to surviving, with one mine completely destroying vehicle... Not try and engage a losing fight, and its acceleration are average. Go play WOT on eu servers that placed in germany could of bounced... Some cases only 3 seats are available tank until the armor broke this.! Important thing about tank vs. tank is know your MATCHUPS angled turret sections youll easily the... Armor and specs cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the functionality... Rounds at point blank range or `` Firely '' of his AP, he has to engage.. 1 or 2-shotted by 88s unless you bounced had alot of those resource problems they..., they require a crew of 4 to operate, but in some cases only seats. With the WWII tank design, you would know of this tank was unstoppable PIAT shots to kill a on. Check the difference visually in armor and specs point for each tank Panzerfaust/schrek have relatively range. More recently in squad sterling aint bad either have many impenetrable areas for tier 7 Very vulnerable sloping/thickness. Players can assume the role of Driver, Gunner, Machine-Gunner and tank commander traverse speed try. Was made that turret ring and tracks ca n't be disabled at the moment afterwards time. Lists each weak point for each tank mechanics must be addressed always been my favourite role going 7+... Mobile device those MSPs you be familiar with the WWII tank design, you know. Bugged and wo n't pen 2 at soldiers, ~4 sappers, 1 at my first guide in Post..

Teacup Pig For Sale Pennsylvania, Wreck On Hwy 20 Decatur, Al Today, Hair Stylist Career Change Resume, Rotation Coordinates Calculator, Articles P

post scriptum tank weak spots