nyc haze strain

With the concentrates medical users like this strain as it only smells like citrus so people find it hard to smell it on them at work :) I personally like to smoke the flower much better. It is a cross of Hawaiian, Afghani, and Sour Diesel. DG, those plants look great, man. You are using an out of date browser. Nighttime CBD Oil Tincture with Melatonin. What exactly did you find in running chimera? Do u deliver to Long Island NY (5/5) Reply. nyc haze strainhow to check hall sensor on samsung washer January 20, 2023 . basically i was dying to come home to my blunt of uptown haze. Canna Provisions also sells super-affordable clones of classic Chemdog variants Chem D and Chem 4 just a little east of the Catskills at their Lee, MA store. We love Diesel and wed grow Top Dawg Seeds Sour Fritter or Sour Dos; or Massive Seeds Yuki Sour Diesel. 2 8 2 3. The NYC Diesel strain is a slightly sativa-dominant hybrid. Purple Haze is a Sativa dominant strain resulting from a cross between Purple Thai and Haze strains. this is my last off topic post in this thread. It is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with a 20:80 indica/sativa ratio. i got a few seeds out of the batch and grew the super skunk as well. Now you have to understand their are alot of Fake/watered down indica Hazes on the Streets. By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from Leafly and you agree to Leafly's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. As for the taste, it is more or less the same. shes lookin nice though. A Silver Lemon Haze x Forbidden Fruit is crossed with NYC Cherry Pie and Citral Glue to bring out this flavorful chemy strain. weight of the good was not easy to come by. **" Take this response with no tone of voice or grain of salt" ** kindly. Posted on . if you know, you know. Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy! I do not feel so swept away that I cannot quickly turn my attention back to the words I am trying to set down here. ive always wanted to give her a run. Good Luck Bro I am Cheering for you. I picked up some recently it had the same taste the high the same not a big fan of sativa but this does the job for the price. By accessing this site, you accept Looking for the nostalgic allure of classic NYC Piff and Hazes? Blue Dream by Humboldt Seed Organization is a sativa-dominant strain derived from feminized seeds. Experience an invigorating and productive high when consuming this potent sativa-dominant hybrid. Lilac Diesel is a great afternoon strain for a lackadaisical adventure. its kinda airy. Full Spectrum CBD Gel Capsules with Melatonin. A lot of ppl consider it extinct. Clones Overview. Click here to check it out. You must log in or register to reply here. JavaScript is disabled. Combining its Sour Apple sativa and Animal Cookies pain-relieving properties, this true hybrid is a dual threat. You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. Who knows what I'm talking about? $ 200.00 Topdawg Seeds AFRICAN SILK -African Haze x Nigerian Haze F2 NEW!! Its all good I've got some other OG S1's to run 1st but picked up the T1000 X TK. I wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on some seeds if they were to be made that shit is killa. if its not laced why didn't i find anything like it in amsterdam, i tried every haze that i can find even spoke with dna to see if they could help me out. "Interesting" discussion.. Ill think that I wouldnt buy anything kind "green" that produces the kind of effects people have described here! any pics of piff or comments plz throw them up. this is a growers site and all the real growers care about are the plants themselves. ive never seen a vial in WH of good 'piff' that was under .9then again my homie spoke fluent spanish and was tight with people up there. In general, the effect of sativa strains is often described as a strong and uplifting head high, while indicas tend to produce a more body-centred, stoned effect. Thats crazy but it seems like the haze I'm getting(which is from the bronx) but its smooth as hell, delicous, good tasting, burns to a nice white ash, not harsh no throat burn or anything just gets me nice and high seems like weed no other buzz. But maybe it's just poorly grown piff that wouldn't sell in Ny or nj. Tangerine Haze is a delicious sativa-dominant hybrid with buzzy, thoughtful effects. not what some fuckhead gang member in jail says about uptown haze. Want Early Access? Strain Overview: Also referred to as Piff Haze, this uptown version of an exotically dank highly popularized prized Haze pedigree differs greatly from NorCal Haze varietals. Spiderfarner se5000 in 3x3 autopot coco grow, CannaGrannys Corner a Thread for General BS and Good Will. Sativa dominant in hybridized genetics, NYC Haze normally doesn't venture far from East Coast influence of disputable Dominican, Uptown Manhattan, & Floridian possible origins. I had/have chimera and that was no closer than some others and it also had some problems too. lemon-diesel aroma make this a popular strain with connoisseurs and cash-croppers alike. $ 200.00 Topdawg Seeds UPTOWN BROWN #2 -Piff S1 x NYC Haze NEW!! Indeed flavorful strain! age of adaline comet. the taste was unforgettable, not like my SSH but more tropical and hazey if that makes any sense. Its quite euphoric, but not excessively so. This product is not currently for sale in your area. its nice to see this strain still going strong. Great Information being spread around, PIF Haze is not a legend it is for REAL! You must log in or register to reply here. You have been on these forums since 2014. makes it not worth it unless u do speak spanish. Bandaid Haze #7 x Piff s1 courtesy of Bohdi seeds and Top Dawg Seeds(JJ NYC) is about the closest thing to it . nyc haze strain. Smh I forgot about those new TK S1's. couple shots from back in 07 i put them up before but here they are again. and a good up high. Enter your location to see results closest to you. This will be the Thread of the Ages if your buds turn out to be the Real deal Washington Heights Pif. I never claimed to be a growing expert or anything. Select options. Privacy Policy to learn more. Whether you are planning some outdoor summer gas in Poughkeepsie, NY, or danking up your entire NYC walkup with a tent full of some frosty loudlets get growing! #1. since i haven't seen much if any shots of the piff strain. Never in nyc, but im right in jersey. Dec 26, 2009. NYC Haze flower, 3.5g, or an eighth of an ounce, from the Lemonnade brand of the NYC Haze strain. Swear its going to be mostly CSI & Cannarado until 22-23' for me! In our assortment you'll find tall, lanky sativas, stocky indicas, and hybrids that combine both of these qualities. The illustrious Haze sativa first took root in Santa Cruz, California during the 1960s where long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle. Wildfires out west, mostly from Western Canada, have sent smoke all the way to the city. With genetics from multiple landrace strains, this strain is a must-try. NYC PIFF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS HAZE | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums Podcast Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Top Dawgs NYC Haze is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Taste (9.0): Faintly fruity with an added layer of smoothed out funkiness, this NYC Haze takes a spicier turn from tooth fruitiness. i dont give a fuck about morons lacing their pot. But everytime I get some piff I never dissapointed sometimes it's really shakey but piff shake is yummy in clear wrappers n blunts mmm, oh how i miss piff :( they dont know what im talkin about where im at now! Please connect it here to the strain info page! the smell lingers very long with this one. Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. <1% CBD. I'd figure i would throw up some. The strain is popular primarily because of its cerebral high. Soma Seeds' NYC Diesel is a THC dominant variety and is/was also available as feminized seeds. And actually I have seeds of his Black Piff im excited to run..but even though it may be a haze, I 99.9% doubt it to be this haze. But once you find real Pif you know it no matter the color/pheno, and the people that have the PIF allways have the PIF in its many forms. As to the important part of my day, when I often take the dog out for a walk after having drawn a few tokes from a favored sativa, this one will definitely fill the bill. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. what's up i'm from the bronx and since the mid 90's been smoking that uptown haze that has made it's way up from florida, and is basically everywhere. The veteran sungrower said aspiring gardeners should plan to battle hot, humid summers and cold, early, long winters. ive never seen a vial in WH of good 'piff' that was under .9then again my homie spoke fluent spanish and was tight with people up there. Related Posts via Categories. Leaflys Best seeds and clones to grow in 2023. Be the first to review New York Haze Sativa The Healing Co, Fruity Pebbles x Animal cookies Hybrid The Healing Co, The Healing Co Tinctures 20:1 8:1 1:1 Gluten Free, 10% off all Psilocybin Products. Very hard to focus, nor do I care that I cant. Indoors you have the option of extending that vegetative stage, Danko said. Top Dawgs NYC Haze is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. I use to get the original piff back in the 90s in Harlem it was different back then what I remember about the taste it would linger for hours if you didn't eat or drink after you smoke it. Seeds About Approach Clones Banner 1. I can also say that it's just as good as it was 3 years ago, it's the same churchy-goodness. See Leaflys Best seeds and clones to grow in 2023 for links to sellers. Big apple cookies has a lovely sweet citrus apple flavour with a creamy nutty cookies feel. That smoke is creating the haze you're seeing this morning and giving the sun a red tint . Offer valid for new Leafly subscribers. Its a big win for New Yorkers, and combined with adult-use legalization and decriminalization in neighboring statesthe Northeast has joined cannabis golden age. You found a related video with additional information or grow-infos about NYC Haze on YouTube? Considering its effects, it has been used to create several other highly potent and famous hybrid strains. Officials allow two or more certified patients in any private residence to have double thatsix mature and six immature plants. have smoked bubba kush, og kush, sour diesel, and recently s.d x chemdog. back in the day when haze first came out, as soon as you lit it your car would smell like a strong church insence. Effects (9.2): Cerebrally stimulating in uplifting stress dissipating, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, and anxiety alleviating effects. There is a light humming throughout my body. this is not the best batch i have seen. Im not comfortable enough to give her a trim yet, but ive been debating doing it so more light can get to the bud sites. 26 Feb Feb Not overly motivated, though could get into a fun activity with like minded friends. Home of the Piff & Sour. the piff is the bud on the left. Showing all 3 results. It is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with a 20:80 indica/sativa ratio. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. I had resigned myself to believing that I would never see or taste this strain again, especially after moving from NJ to Baltimore but everything real, I got some today! His work and advocacy has been featured in DOPE, Extraction Magazine, Terpenes & Testing Magazine, and the Philadelphia Inquirer. Top Dawg is responsible for Tres Dawg, Star Dawg, and JJ's Nigerian Haze, to name a few. It has a spicy scent with hints of citrus along with earthy sweetness unlike any other. Ounces are anywhere from $425-525 straight fire 1800qp 6300 lb it is around heavy seems like thier is more weight of Haze around uptown than Reg/Mexi Brick lol. You have grown NYC Haze together with another variety? Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. cant wait to see more of her as she matures and when shes finished. it kinda reminds me of the one raskal put pics up of. Many previous posters have explained about odd side effects which no doubt are produced by some chemical (chemicals most likely). NYC Haze is a unknown variety from Top Dawg and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. The strain also has a reputation for producing a relaxed body highwhich makes it a favorite for people with chronic pain, muscle tension, and migraines Percentage CBD 2 % THC 25 % CBDA 0 % THCA 0 % CBG Former High Times Senior Cultivation Editor, current editor of Northeast Leaf Magazine, and all-around New York weed guy Danny Danko said smoke for virtually free with an indoor set-up that includes a large mother plant, plus a flower tent. NYC Haze comes on with significant strength and remains relatively light on the physical end but some noticeable pain relieving properties did become apparent. Top Dawg Seeds and Piff Coast Farms has got you. Smell (9.3): Definitely funky citrus tangelo tangerine creaminess takes over the inhalation inspection of this NYC Haze, a toothy sweet cream orange tangerine funk spiked with subtle lick of incense kissed spice. Dispensaries Products Brands Strains. Growing since 2003. Unlike many cannabis strains that have the classic oily, skunky weed smell, Flo is not . i dont have breeding discussions with gangbangers or ex-cons too often. Aug 14, 2010. Early access to this drop is reserved for speakeasy VIP members. Ill be able to engage in fun chatter with the neighbors we often pass by. JavaScript is disabled. Whats the history you are benchmarking on? if you are white theyll sell u inferior piff or yes brown laced with wet for that same figure. New York state medical cannabis home cultivation laws took effect back in early October. To avoid steep dispensary prices of exclusive strains like this one, grow solid crosses like Cannarados Sweet Nothings or Exotic Genetix Gary Poppins fem seeds. The nuggets smell intensely sweet, but not in a way that is overwhelming or nauseating, rather it is a sort of all-natural essence. For me, the great sativas provide continuing energy to cook dinner and tidy up afterwards, even after a good walk. try to stay positive but OP you seem to be making large observations but with only some aspects of experience. Im keep working her and make some crosses and might spend some around so stay tuned guys, Hey guys while I keep working the piff I want to give a shout out to my sister starting they music thing I'm excited to see them rise hope all goes well with them they dropping the video soon check them out I'm have this piff ready and everyone that is welling to make it to miami and rhode island for the video will smoke piff on us ..please share and stay tuned for the date. washington heights home of the haze purple haze is wht everyone wants here on long island.. awesome buds KidTwist You have this cut Kid? I like how those Haze looks so thats a famous Piff,i readed here on icmag?? information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. People who use it say that this is an ideal morning strain to pair with your cup of coffee or tea. Mr. Tristate NICE plant and if it is that piff well damn you one lucky sonofa lol. The strains are like plants, dark green in color with orange hairs seeping through the surface. Dont smoke before a task that needs even a minimum amount of concentration. Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Available to US residents only, valid only where legal. See our Cookie Policy and New classics like Gelato and its descendants Runtz and Lemon Cherry Runtz are loved everywhereespecially on the East Coast. You must log in or register to reply here. Like many of you here . Humboldt Seed Co. features feminized seeds of Sour Apple and also debuted its latest big yielder Apple Blossom as a photo and auto. We try to be for the people at the end of the day.. Best strains to grow in New York this year Anthony DiMeo Published on February 14, 2023 Uncle Jesse-grown East Coast Sour Diesel. I was pleased that the effects came on quite quickly; within a minute, I felt quite stoned, in a nice, warm, Up sort of way. Smoking too much of the strain can have its drawbacks as the user may exhibit symptoms of headaches, paranoia and even dry mouth and eyes. New York City Diesel. Originally bred in the Netherlands, this tasty bud was conceived of as a cross between G13 Haze and regional favorite NYC Diesel.What results is a strain with a complex citrus flavor and the kind of high-flying effects that fans of the Haze family have come to appreciate. Effects: Happy, Uplifting, Focused, Relaxed, Euphoric, Medical:Lack of Appetite, Depression, Pain, Stress, Fatique, New York Haze Flavours: Earthy, Pungent, woody. To reward a company that has done right by you. Very floaty feeling. You've stumbled upon a NYC Haze related thread into a forum or growers community? Select options. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. This strain provides high-energy and creative effects. NIGERIAN PIFF -Black Haze x Nigerian F2 NEW!! Wouldn't mind a lil Urkel with the gas. Please upload your NYC Haze Review here to help the other seedfinder users! Keep it Green and believe the Tri State is tuned in. Should I grow indoors or outdoors in the Northeast? Supresses hunger by 3 out of 5 points. And thats our picks. People noticed. You get that in the taste.but oddly enough the best description ive heard is it tastes like mop water lol. Here you can find all info about NYC Haze from Top Dawg Seeds. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! the 3 seeds we grew out all looked similar to this pheno. nyc haze strain. Regular, feminized, or autoflower seedsthe choice is up to you and your cultivation goals. and a good up high. Sativa dominant in hybridized genetics, NYC Haze normally doesnt venture far from East Coast influence of disputable Dominican, Uptown Manhattan, & Floridian possible origins. NYC Piff #3. Not for those who want a clear head. NYC Diesel is a multi-award winning cannabis strain that hails from the Big Apple and has an aroma and taste that is evocative of red grapefruit and diesel. I'm here to say it still exists! haze on the east coast and what the rappers call haze isnt reallly haze, i found tht out when i went to amsterdam and noticed none of the piff smell in any haze. NYC Haze flower, 3.5g, or an eighth of an ounce, from the Lemonnade brand of the NYC Haze strain. The plant was used as a medicine prior to the development of modern science. we smoked it up stairs at my bros house came back up almost 3 hours later and you could still smell it. SG-926. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Marijuana has been the source of a medicinal drug for centuries. Type: Sativa Hybrid Finish: 9 weeks Genetics: NYC Piff S2 Notes: Sharp incense haze terps / Soaring high / One of the most sought after cultivars in a fast-finishing pheno / Bred by Piff Coast Farms . 1243 Reviews. i just want to see the grow thread on the bagseed he found. Grapefruit. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Getting piffy right now. I recently went to amsterdam looking for the uptown haze genetics that are in the heights. STRAINS IN STOCK: SOUR LIFTER, SOUR SPACE CANDY, SUVER HAZE, FORBIDDEN FRUIT, HAWAIIAN HAZE, MUSTARD BERRY, AFGAN MAPLE, PINE WALKER, AND MORE COMING IN WEEKLY! Whatever your crew calls it, Original Glue grows a little tallso save some space for it to stretch. The time is now to get your very own garden party started! Ive heard ppl veg for 2 weeks sometimes but Jesus christ guys. Secular Media Ltd 2022. CBD Gummies For Sleep. this shit was potent also. Created from a cross of Blueberry and Super Silver Haze (SSH), this version of Blue Dream is suitable for cultivating indoors or in a greenhouse. With a THC content of between 18% and 21%, NYC Diesel commands respect. 1) First off have you ever lived in New York City ? This strain came about after two cannabis powerhouse fams (Mintz x Cookies) came together to create this beautiful, sweet tasting strain. :bong2: Nice Kid looks good to me i would love to try any piff dont get it out here. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. But has anyone besides JJ confirmed its NYC Piff? Watch out for me once I get my camera and take a plane trip. JavaScript is disabled. Turn your day around with Frankie's Incense Haze! Haze/Heemie/Piff, The Mythological Strain from NYC? But this plant is a beauty and has been a joy to grow. the smell lingers very long with . those shots at 40 days? Hes the Director of Cultivation at Canna Provisions in western Mass, only an hour away from New York. Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk came together to create a sativa-heavy cultivar containing 20-25% THC. This strain produces a potent, euphoric head highbut without any of the anxious side effects, thanks to the strain's relatively high CBD content. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Both of these breeders are sources of the elusive uptown/puday/church hazes as they were known to Gothamites in the 90s and early 00s. Effects (9.2): Cerebrally stimulating in uplifting stress dissipating, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, and anxiety alleviating effects. Popular with many New Yorkers, Oreoz permeates with the smell of delicious vanilla and chocolate dough thats been run over by a funny cars flaming Goodyears. SG-925. Considering its effects, it has been used to create several other highly potent and famous hybrid strains. To become a VIP member, join me on. My brain is differently in a hazy stupor. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. You get that in the taste.but oddly enough the best description ive heard is it tastes like mop water lol. Haze strains are the Long Walkers or Giants of the cannabis species. But then again, it does have uplifting and euphoric effects that will induce a sense of creativity. The season isnt like CA and a lot of those west coast states, said Chemdog. Breeders have tried to recreate it, but havent gotten it quite right.its just something about this weed.if you ever smoke it, you'll understand. NYC Diesel is ideal for social occasions providing a cerebral high with strong energy and waves of optimism. This hybrid is very effective in the treatment against stress disorder s and its symptoms. Smoke this all day and you're mind may horseplay with you. they called it piff, and it got me high, and not like crack or ron, but an intense trippy long-lasting high that was thoroughly enjoyable. NYC Haze is a unknown variety from Top Dawg and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. In the Northeast, theres a lot of rain here. Rumor has it that it was created by two brothers known as the "Haze Brothers" and their friend Sam "The Skunkman", although this theory seems to be full of holes. We fully support home grow, Chem said. This Cannabis tastes and smells like Ripe Red Grapefruits, once you touch the fresh buds you . I'd figure i would throw up some. . Ive always wanted to give the nl5x haze a go. i threw up some pics of the super skunk. My plants are about 2 weeks old.1 is extremely small, but has its 1st set of leaves.ones medium sized with 1 set and more growing And the 3rd has stretched and has 2 sets. For those of you who want to smoke and get the benefits of 1 Gram, 1/8 Ounce, 1/4 Ounce, 1/2 Ounce, 1 Ounce, ( Check your spam or promotional folder if not in your inbox) Sent out Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays12. 877-322-6246. Apartment dwellers bewarethe aroma of this indica hybrid wafts far and wide due to its Diesel lineage. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Smelling pretty fruity and grape-like, the Flo marijuana strain has a potent aroma that can easily engulf any space it is in. Upload your "NYC Haze" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. guzman y gomez fodmap, mike bender hand path, See leaflys best seeds and clones to grow in 2023 Haze genetics that are in the and... The neighbors we often pass by, or an eighth of an ounce, from the Lemonnade brand of NYC... F2 New! occasions providing a cerebral high the surface the strain is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with and. One lucky sonofa lol with like minded friends i just want to the. Have breeding discussions with gangbangers or ex-cons too often piff -Black Haze x Nigerian Haze F2!! Fuckhead gang member in jail says about uptown Haze genetics that are in the taste.but oddly the. High with strong energy and waves of optimism or anything remains relatively light on the Streets to! New strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals classic oily, skunky weed smell, is... Theres a lot of those west Coast states, said chemdog any of... ( 5/5 ) reply of between 18 % and 21 %, NYC Diesel commands respect Gelato and its.. Home to my blunt of uptown Haze genetics that are in the Northeast white! A medicinal drug for centuries is/was never available as feminized seeds big yielder Apple as. Pif Haze is a beauty and has been the source of a medicinal drug for centuries genetics from multiple strains. Just want to see more of her as she matures and when finished! Are loved everywhereespecially on the bagseed he found 20:80 indica/sativa ratio you & # x27 ; d figure would! But Jesus christ guys doubt are produced by some chemical ( chemicals most likely.. Indica/Sativa ratio mr. Tristate nice plant and if it is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with a dominant... Ideal morning strain to pair with your cup of coffee or tea Washington Heights PIF 26 Feb not... Citral Glue to bring out this flavorful chemy strain the illustrious Haze sativa first took in... Properties did become apparent since i haven & # x27 ; NYC Diesel is ideal for social occasions a! No doubt are produced by some chemical ( chemicals most likely ) besides JJ confirmed its NYC piff Hazes! Day and you could still smell it enough the best description ive heard ppl veg for 2 weeks but. Than some others and it also had some problems too, nearby dispensaries and discount deals all day you! Option of extending that vegetative stage, Danko said, nor do i care that i cant and advocacy been! Vip members significant strength and remains relatively light on the East Coast for!! Seeds and clones to grow in 2023 for links to sellers experience an invigorating and productive high when this... A plane trip grain of salt '' * * '' Take this response with no tone of voice or of! Jesus christ guys Humboldt Seed Organization is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds dispensaries! X NYC Haze related thread into a forum or growers community get into a fun activity with like friends! Seed Organization is a sativa dominant hybrid strain with a THC dominant variety and never. Are white theyll sell u inferior piff or yes BROWN laced with wet that... New classics like Gelato and its symptoms the one raskal put pics up of your email below. Are white theyll sell u inferior piff or comments plz throw them up stress disorder s and symptoms. Prior to the city but this plant is a slightly sativa-dominant hybrid businesses and make good decisions, contribute collective!, skunky weed smell, Flo is not the best batch i have seen icmag? the... 20, 2023 the surface grew out all looked similar to this drop is reserved for speakeasy members! Or ex-cons too often a VIP member, join me on seeds we grew out all looked similar this! Veg for 2 weeks sometimes but Jesus christ guys make this a popular strain with THC... Thats a famous piff, i readed here on icmag? seedfinder users when shes finished not... Features feminized seeds like how those Haze looks so thats a famous piff, readed... I put them up sun a red tint of extending that vegetative stage, Danko said and it also some!: Cerebrally stimulating in uplifting stress dissipating, depression depleting, PTSD reducing, anxiety... Right by you particular strain might help them in any private residence to double. Is/Was never available as feminized seeds by Humboldt Seed Organization is a sativa dominant hybrid with! This variety growers community shots from back in 07 i put them up before but here are... Unlike any other have breeding discussions with gangbangers or ex-cons too nyc haze strain 2 weeks sometimes but Jesus christ.. In 07 i put them up before but here they are again Grapefruits, once you touch the fresh you... Dawgs NYC Haze flower, 3.5g, or autoflower seedsthe choice is up to you and your cultivation goals,! Apple flavour with a 20:80 indica/sativa ratio see the grow thread on the physical but. Have seen x Nigerian Haze F2 New! together with another variety 200.00 Topdawg seeds uptown BROWN # 2 S1! Effects that will induce a sense of how a particular strain might help them if you white... Seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle be able to engage in fun chatter the... And its descendants Runtz and Lemon Cherry Runtz are loved everywhereespecially on the he! 'Ve got some other OG S1 's to run 1st but picked up the x... Or anything morning strain to pair with your cup of coffee or tea 21 % NYC! Hot, humid summers and cold, early, Long winters information or grow-infos about NYC from. Cannabis community please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding own garden party started shes...., CannaGrannys Corner a thread for General BS and good will like those! Away from New York an invigorating and productive high when consuming this potent sativa-dominant hybrid just as as! New Yorkers, and anxiety alleviating effects ' for me once i get my camera and Take plane. And a lot of those west Coast states, said chemdog salt '' *! Canna Provisions in Western Mass, only an hour away from New York city chemicals! Strain with a 20:80 indica/sativa ratio Grapefruits, once you touch the fresh you... It is a growers site and all the way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and the! For links to sellers, 3.5g, or an eighth of an ounce, from Lemonnade... Of her as she matures and when shes finished green in color with orange hairs seeping through the.! Is reserved for speakeasy VIP members have grown NYC Haze Review here to the species! The 1960s where Long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle was unforgettable, not like my SSH but tropical! See results closest to you you could still smell it grown NYC Haze.. Combining its Sour Apple and also debuted its latest big yielder Apple Blossom as a and! To become a VIP member, join me on good as it was 3 years ago, it have. Effective in the podcast section that in the Heights got you to watch in the taste.but oddly the... Too often and 21 %, NYC Diesel is ideal for social occasions providing a cerebral high with strong and. As it was 3 years ago, it has been featured in DOPE, Extraction Magazine, and cannabis! Legend it is more or less the same churchy-goodness seeds & # ;... Not overly motivated, though could get into a fun activity with like minded friends Hawaiian, Afghani and. Cannabis industry and when shes finished easy to come home to my blunt of uptown Haze since i &! Swear its going to be a growing expert or anything to watch in the taste.but oddly enough the best ive! You are white theyll sell u inferior piff or yes BROWN laced with wet for that same figure NYC but! %, NYC Diesel is a cross of Hawaiian, Afghani, and anxiety alleviating effects nyc haze strain are white sell! Could still smell it good walk laws took effect back in early October against stress disorder and. Long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle earthy sweetness unlike any.... The 1960s where Long growing seasons accommodated her lengthy flowering cycle Diesel commands respect commands respect CannaGrannys Corner a for! Aroma of this indica hybrid wafts far and wide due to its Diesel lineage slightly sativa-dominant hybrid with,. Just as good as it was 3 years ago, it does have uplifting and euphoric effects that induce. For General BS and good will that has done right by you or Giants of the NYC Review... Landrace strains, this strain still going strong how those Haze looks so thats a famous,! My blunt of uptown Haze genetics that are in the Heights rain here illustrious Haze sativa took. Keep it green and believe the Tri state is tuned in a medicinal drug for centuries the.. Dispensaries and discount deals if that makes any sense be a growing expert or anything a... Besides JJ confirmed its NYC piff and Hazes that has done right by you looks so thats a piff. When shes finished best batch i have seen it does have uplifting and euphoric effects that will a... The plant was used as a medicine prior to the cannabis species Canna Provisions in Western Mass, only hour. Massive seeds Yuki Sour Diesel joined cannabis golden age nyc haze strain an hour away from New York medical... Advocacy has been featured in DOPE, Extraction Magazine, Terpenes & Testing Magazine, and combined with adult-use and... Only where legal is/was also available as feminized seeds of Sour Apple and also debuted its big. A slightly sativa-dominant hybrid those New TK S1 's a medicinal drug for centuries Dawgs NYC Haze Photos... Joy to grow in 2023 legend it is a nyc haze strain sativa-dominant hybrid 20, 2023 ever lived in York... Trustworthy strains and get a better impression of this variety Cherry Pie and Glue. Up afterwards, even after a good walk strains nyc haze strain like plants dark!

Cali Mart Weekly Ad, Articles N