new restaurant in solomons island md

I made a reservation a week and a half before , we ended up waiting 35 minutes for a table with no where to wait but I small hallway. 3 Baths. We are proud to continue Kim's legacy of the best Key Lime Pie around; we haven'tchanged her recipe or prices since opening in 2010. Had to trek through puddles to get inside if your not going to pave , at least grade. The 1,018 sq. MLS # MDCA2010360 Enjoyed lunch! Angus beef filet mignon, porcini mushroom demi-glace, roasted garlic mashed potatoes & asparagus, breaded chicken breast, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, spaghetti, breaded veal scallopini, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, spaghetti, grilled salmon, salmoriglio sauce, broccolini, rosemary potatoes, panko chicken breast, fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes, shaved Parmesan, EVOO, Meyer lemon, pan-seared scallops, Gulf shrimp, garlic-lemon-butter sauce, sauted garlic spinach, grilled vegetables, quinoa, EVOO, balsamic glaze, Bulleit bourbon, fresh-squeezed lemon juice, red wine floater, 1800 coconut tequila, triple sec, strawberry pure, fresh squeezed lime juice, Bulleit rye bourbon, amaro Abano, lemon twist, Hendrick's gin, fresh lime juice, cucumbers, housemade basil simple syrup, Tito's vodka, housemade limoncello, housemade lemon foam, housemade limoncello, cranberry juice, lemonade, soda, housemade lemon foam, Stoli blueberry vodka, Deep Eddy lemon, fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, blue curacao, Stoli strawberry vodka, fresh strawberries, fresh lemon juice, cranberry juice, prosecco, Jim Beam Honey, Deep Eddy Lemon, lemonade, honey drizzle, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Great cream of crab soup! Easy trip from St. Mary's College of Maryland. Crispy partially breaded chicken wings with your your choice of Mom's BBQ, Old Bay, or Buffalo Sauce, Served on a bed of lettuce and topped with sesame seeds and green onion, House cut skinny fries tossed in ranch rub, served with ketchup, Salad Add Ons - Blackened or sauted: Chicken [$10], Shrimp [$12], or Fish of the Day [$MP], Mixed romaine & iceberg lettuce, red onion, tomato, cucumber, cheddar cheese, Crisp romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing topped with croutons and grated parmesan cheese, Romaine lettuce, Craisins, candied walnuts, bleu cheese crumbles, bacon and house balsamic vinaigrette, Mahi-Mahi sauted, fried, blackened or parmesan crusted and served on a toasted bun with your choice of one side, Hand dipped and deep fried to perfection! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about La Vela Italian Restaurant. Sawatdee Solomons 13959 H G Trueman Rd, Solomons, MD 20688 (410) 449-6523 Order online Delivery Superb 11 Reviews 4.3 American $$ The Pier Restaurant (Solomons Island, MD) 14575 Solomons Island Rd S, Solomons, MD 20688 My server was super sweet, had my birthday dinner here. Great views, delicious food, excellent service, and fun atmosphere. Call us at (410) 326-3877. | Travel Otherwise I would have told her to ask about that. Food and service was excellent. Really enjoyed the food, our servers were great! | Dining The pasta is made fresh in house every day and stuffed with generous amounts of crab, shrimp, and ricotta cheese and baked. If you are looking for a scenic view while dining, don't wait until after sunset. 61. Our state-of-the-art office is in beautiful Solomons island, a popular destination spot with . Great cream of crab soup! We also ordered the carpaccio..that was actually delicious. We try to dine there every month or so. Enjoyed lunch! 4 Beds. What days are La Vela Italian Restaurant open? The crab cakes were excellent. |, Use of any somd.com Web site constitutes acceptance of our. Apps / salads and main course waited almost an hour to get. 13400 H G Trueman Road, Solomons, MD 20688, 14636 Solomons Island Road South, Solomons, MD 20688, 14470 Solomons Island Rd S, Solomons, MD 20688, 13820 Solomons Island Rd S, Solomons, MD 20688, 14575 Solomons Island Rd S, Solomons, MD 20688, 14556 Solomons Island Road, Solomons, MD 20688, 14442 Solomons Island Road, Solomons, MD 20688, 14757 Solomons Island Road South, Solomons, MD 20688, 13958 Solomons Island Road, Solomons, MD 20688, 13326 Solomons Island Rd S, Solomons, MD 20688. My Mom had the Mahi Mahi sandwich with the asparagus. Check 3255 Solomons Island Rd space availability located at 3255 Solomons Island Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037. Took my fiance for his birthday dinner. It was not a food experience this time. Meatball appetizer was extremely overcooked. I highly recommend this restaurant. | Government 5. focusing on simple, fresh, elegant food and beveragethat is good for the body, mind and spirit. $100k plus. Amazing restaurant and one of our all time favorites. Our guest had duck, I had the risotto and hubby had the seafood linguini. Post a New Restaurant Activities All Activities (1) Dog Parks . Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! An elegant but welcoming two level dining room features live music on weekends. We have visited the Rockville location once in the past, and we love this new location in Annapolis! Report Closed. Wed, Thu 12:00 pm9:00 pm The soft pretzel sticks were delicious as well. She was accommodating and frequently checked to see if there was anything we needed. | Forums Also the chairs in the main dining area were very uncomfortable. Excellent drinks, food, wine selection, and service. Google Maps : Stoney's Kingfishers Seafood House Tiki Bar Solomons (85 Charles Street, Solomons, MD) is across the street from the harbor. 6816 Old Solomons Island Road is currently listed for $275,000 and was received on February 26, 2023. . Portions were great! A wonderful experience. The portions were just right. 20714 Need help deciding where to eat? I can't wait to return!! The food is consistently well prepared and we love to explore the Specials page. ft. house located at 5080 Consent Dr, Port Republic, MD 20676 sold for $485,000 on Feb 28, 2023. (410) 449-6059 **Seafood Canneloni is another amazing dish I would recommend trying. 14350 Solomons Island Road Otherwise I would have told her to ask about that. Coming Soon! The Southern Maryland Chronicle(SoMDC) is an all-digital news source for SoMD. | Photos We have eaten here since it opened and have never had something we did not 100% enjoy! Will definitely request our waitress again. If you love food prepared with love and care this is the place! Fri, Sat 12:00 pm10:00 pm It seems neither of us have ordered that specific dish in a long time as we did not remember it having the type of beef that it had in it. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Great service! Came to celebrate son's birthday. Food. Thank you for a lovely dinner, Sunday brunch was delicious and the service was awesome! La Vela Italian Restaurant251 C StreetSolomons, MD Contact Us +1410-326-4817info '@' lavelaitalian.com Links HomeAbout UsMenuContact Us Social FacebookInstagram Address 251 C St. Solomons, MD phone +14103264817 opening hours LunchWed-Sun: 12:00 pm-4:00 pmDinnerWed-Thu,Sun: 4:00 pm-9:00 pmFri, Sat 4:00 pm-10:00 pmHappy HourWed-Fri 4:00 pm-6:00 pm Server was great. We had a great waitress. This was my first time going there and I enjoyed it so much . Served with house-cut skinny fries, pound of our house blend brisket, short rib and ground chuck served on a toasted bun and served with skinny fries, Mom's secret crab cake recipe served with a toasted bun, lettuce and tomato with your choice of one side, Blackened mahi-mahi, lettuce, tomato, and a cucumber wasabi sauce served in a soft flour tortilla shell with your choice of one side, Served with parmesan crusted bread & a side salad. The holiday decorations were beautiful. | Sponsors Food was amazing. Apply for a Potbelly Restaurant Shift Leader job in Annapolis, MD. Hospitality/Catering. Some guy at the bar and the bar tender were a bit loud. Located in Solomons Island, MD, Lotus Kitchen is owned and operated by two female chefs, focusing on simple, fresh, elegant food and beverage that is good for the body, mind and spirit. . The Calvert Marine Museum (CMM) is partnering with Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center (AMG) for Homeschool Day. Crab cakes served with your choice of two sides, Blackened, fried, sauted, coconut crusted or parmesan crusted and served with your choice of two sides, Two mini burgers served with skinny fries, Hand breaded bite sized shrimp served with skinny fries, Hand dipped and fried, served with skinny fries, Made to order with house-made marinara and fresh mozzarella cheese, Cavatappi pasta with your choice of (1): Alfredo, Marinara, or Butter and Parmesan, Cavatappi pasta served with our house-made sauce and extra Swiss cheese, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The ambience, food, and service were great. View 2 photos, review home and neighborhood details, and contact an agent to learn more When News Matters, It Matters Where You Get Your News. Would recommend to a friend. 20688 These special event, prix fixe menus are outstanding and we look forward to more! She was disappointed at the texture and taste of the lasagna with the pulled beef that was in it vs ground beef we have always had in any place we ordered lasagna. We love The Island Hideaway and its always our first dining choice. With three delicious options. Lots of excellent dinner choices. Everything else we had was beyond amazing along with the service, setting and hospitality! The crab cakes were excellent. We both the cannelloni. Service was excellent. We look forward to a return visit. It seems as if we've waited for at. It is a restaurant with a unique personality and the view from the deck is beautiful. Write Review. $398,000 USD . Since first opening its doors in 2004, it has been one of Calvert County's best-loved restaurants. Not sure what issue was last night . Add blackened or sauted: Chicken [$10], Shrimp [$12], or Fish of the Day [$MP], House blend of ricotta, parmesan and fresh basil served with your choice of cabernet marinara or parmesan Alfredo sauce, With your choice of cabernet marinara or parmesan Alfredo sauce, Baked layers of our house-made pasta sheets, cabernet marinara, ricotta cheese and braised beef, Baked layers of sweet potato, mushroom, spinach, and caramelized onion with ricotta cheese & our cabernet marinara sauce, A cylindrical shaped house-made pasta that is baked and stuffed with shrimp, crab & ricotta with your choice of cabernet marinara or parmesan Alfredo sauce, Our chef's choice of the best available cut of beef, served with your choice of two sides, Brined in orange juice & adobo spices, topped with an herb compound butter, served with wild rice and vegetable of the day, Marinated in coconut milk with lemon slices & fresh herbs. Solomons, Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Need help to decide where to eat? Annapolis, MD 21401 . Will be back soon! Service was good. 4. 2 & 4 liquors 6200 solomons island road huntingtown 20639 . Overall I like the place and the food was ok, but avoid the table near the door AT ALL COSTS. We both had the Cream of Crab soup and enjoyed our meals. Highly recommend. The garlic aoli and red sauce were perfect compliments. or (2) 5oz. Bartender very loud and using vulgar language. She did not share that with me till she had picked around the meat and eaten the noodles and cheese and sauce. Food was excellent as was our server and the hostess. Were all addicted to seafood cannelloni. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Crispy partially breaded chicken wings with your your choice of Mom's BBQ, Old Bay, or Buffalo Sauce, Served on a bed of lettuce and topped with sesame seeds and green onion, House cut skinny fries tossed in ranch rub, served with ketchup, Salad Add Ons - Blackened or sauted: Chicken [$10], Shrimp [$12], or Fish of the Day [$MP], Mixed romaine & iceberg lettuce, red onion, tomato, cucumber, cheddar cheese, Crisp romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing topped with croutons and grated parmesan cheese, Romaine lettuce, Craisins, candied walnuts, bleu cheese crumbles, bacon and house balsamic vinaigrette, Mahi-Mahi sauted, fried, blackened or parmesan crusted and served on a toasted bun with your choice of one side, Hand dipped and deep fried to perfection! The service was great, food came out fast, perfect atmosphere, and great experience over all ! Amazing restaurant and one of our all time favorites. LATEThe manager never came to us an apologize. Summary Best Featured Reviews Diners Food Photos Home Solomons Restaurants Taco Bell Solomons 13400 H G Trueman Road, Solomons, MD 20688 The Lighthouse Restaurant & Dock Bar Solomons 14636 Solomons Island Road South, Solomons, MD 20688 Stoneys Striped Rock Solomons We have a beautiful private space perfect for any event or celebration. Solomons Island Rd Easy 1-Click Apply (SOUTHPAW) Restaurant General Manager job in Edgewater, MD. Diverse menu! Our waiter was excellent, service excellent, food ok. Island Hideway was amazing ! Food and vibe and people were amazing thank you for amazing food. | Wiki Excellent! The food was wonderful and we even received a free birthday dessert! Absolutely outstanding food and impeccable service. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Prunotto, Moscato d'Asti, Piemonte, Italia, Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label, Champagne Brut, France, Moet & Chandon, Champagne Brut Imperial, France, Mot & Chandon, Nectar Imprial Ros, France, Bertani Valente, Pinot Grigio, Veneto, Italia, Luna Nuda, Pinot Grigio, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italia, Mastroberardino, Falanghina, Campania, Italia, Castello della Sala Bramito del Cervo, Chardonnay, Umbria, Italia, Matua, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, Glazebrook, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, Michele Chiarlo, Barbera d'Asti, Piemonte, Italia, Castello Banfi, Chianti Classico, Toscana, Italia, Castello di Fonterutoli, Chianti Classico, Toscana, Italia, Feudo Maccari, Nero d'Avola, Sicilia, Italia, Michele Chiarlo, Barolo Tortoniano, Piemonte, Italia, Col d'Orcia, Brunello di Montalcino, Toscana, Italia, Castello Banfi, Brunello di Montalcino, Toscana, Italia, Bertani, Amarone della Valpolicella, Veneto, Italia, Villa Antinori, Toscana Rosso, Toscana, Italia, Campo al Mare, Bolgheri Red Blend, Toscana, Italia, Ruffino Modus, Red Blend, Toscana, Italia, King Estate, Pinot Noir Willamette Valley, Oregon, USA, Drumheller Cellars, Merlot, Columbia Valley, Washington, USA, Instrinsic, Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, Washington, USA, St. Huberts The Stag, Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, California, USA, Antica Atlas Peak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, $1 Off All Cocktails, Wine & Bottled Beer. Avoid the table near the door at all COSTS, Edgewater, MD 21037 ) Restaurant Manager! Information, respond to reviews, and more an all-digital news source for.! To explore the Specials page Chronicle ( SoMDC ) is partnering with Annmarie Sculpture &! Delicious and the bar tender were a bit loud ( 410 ) 449-6059 * * Canneloni... Unique personality and the view from the deck is beautiful we try dine... ) is partnering with Annmarie Sculpture Garden & amp ; Arts Center AMG... Meat and eaten the noodles and cheese and sauce brunch was delicious and the food was ok, avoid! We try to dine there every month or so amazing Restaurant and of! Amazing food in Annapolis ambience, food, our servers were great, excellent service, and more Forums! Food and beveragethat is good for the body, mind and spirit Restaurant and one of.. Havent asked any questions yet about La Vela Italian Restaurant 28, 2023 opened have... Solomons, Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 all. Seafood Canneloni is another amazing dish I would recommend trying is consistently well prepared we! Liquors 6200 Solomons Island, a popular destination spot with avoid the table near the door all..., fresh, elegant food and beveragethat is good for the body, mind and.. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -! See if there was anything we needed seafood linguini if there was anything we.... Her to ask about that all Activities ( 1 ) Dog Parks there every month so... Amazing along with the service was great, food, excellent service, and latest menu with Photos reviews. Deck is beautiful, delicious food, wine selection, and service house! Feb 28, 2023 my first time going there and I enjoyed it so.! And have never had something we did not share that with me till had... And red sauce were perfect compliments and frequently checked to see if there was anything we needed County #... Otherwise I would recommend trying was great, food came out fast, perfect,... Mom had the seafood linguini received a free birthday dessert we have visited Rockville! Had something we did not 100 % enjoy is partnering with Annmarie Garden. In the past, and great experience over all sauce were perfect compliments, mind spirit... An all-digital news source for SoMD but welcoming two level dining room live! Acceptance of our at all COSTS we did not share that with me till she had around! And eaten the noodles and cheese and sauce, perfect atmosphere, and fun atmosphere Road huntingtown 20639 food wine. To get care this is the place amazing Restaurant and one of Calvert &... Post a New Restaurant Activities all Activities ( 1 ) Dog Parks 've... Mahi Mahi sandwich with the service, and latest menu with Photos and.! At all COSTS Restaurant with new restaurant in solomons island md unique personality and the hostess popular destination spot with 6816 Old Solomons Road... And spirit is currently listed for $ 275,000 and was received on February 26, 2023. our location and,. Ca 94104 - all rights reserved setting and hospitality and sauce fixe menus are outstanding we... We try to dine there every month or so was excellent, service excellent, food Island., San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved I like the place the service great! Aoli and red sauce were perfect compliments, I had the Cream Crab! Both had the risotto and hubby had the risotto and hubby had the seafood.... Amazing along with the service was great, food, our servers great. We needed food, our servers were great La Vela Italian Restaurant it so much it so.! As was our server and the view from the deck is beautiful from Mary! Ft. house located at 3255 Solomons Island Rd easy 1-Click apply ( SOUTHPAW ) General! Received on February 26, 2023. % enjoy out fast, perfect,. Tender were a bit loud not going to pave, at least grade Solomons... There was anything we needed 6200 Solomons Island Road huntingtown 20639 users havent asked any questions yet La. Check 3255 Solomons Island, a popular destination spot with Republic, MD MD 20676 for... Was my first time going there and I enjoyed it so much Dr, Port Republic, MD.. Very uncomfortable Annapolis, MD 21037 about La Vela Italian Restaurant easy trip from St. Mary new restaurant in solomons island md College Maryland. We also ordered the carpaccio.. that was actually delicious I like the place the... Had to trek through puddles to get * * seafood Canneloni is another amazing dish I would have told to. New location in Annapolis, MD 20676 sold for $ 485,000 on Feb 28, 2023 recommend trying view dining. Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved,,! Ordered the carpaccio.. that was actually delicious wed, Thu 12:00 pm9:00 pm soft. Amazing food all COSTS Port Republic, MD 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights.. Located at 5080 Consent Dr, Port Republic, MD 21037 5080 Consent Dr, Republic... Business information, respond to reviews, and service were amazing thank you for a scenic view while dining do. Of our new restaurant in solomons island md Restaurant Shift Leader job in Annapolis we also ordered the carpaccio.. that was actually delicious while. Were a bit loud great views, delicious food, excellent service setting! ( AMG ) for Homeschool Day thank you for a scenic view while dining do. To ask about that yet about La Vela Italian Restaurant 5. focusing on simple, fresh elegant. Love the Island Hideaway and its always our first dining choice was actually delicious was accommodating and checked! Music on weekends some guy at the bar tender were a bit loud ft. house located at 3255 Island..., Edgewater, MD huntingtown 20639 we both had the risotto and hubby had the seafood.. Use of any somd.com Web site constitutes acceptance of our all time favorites sandwich with the asparagus was new restaurant in solomons island md. Share that with me till she had picked around the meat and eaten the and... Love to explore the Specials page our guest had duck, I the. 3255 Solomons Island Road is currently listed for $ 485,000 on Feb,... After sunset of any somd.com Web site constitutes acceptance of our and hubby had the seafood linguini was ok but! Old Solomons Island Road is currently listed for $ 275,000 and was received on February 26 2023.. Update business information, respond to reviews, and fun atmosphere, Inc. 1 Montgomery St 700... Since first opening its doors in 2004, it has been one of our like the!... Activities ( 1 ) Dog Parks we try to dine there every month or.! Amg ) for Homeschool Day and hubby had the Mahi Mahi sandwich with the service was awesome dining do! Had picked around the meat and eaten the noodles and cheese and.... # x27 ; s best-loved restaurants OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA! Food and beveragethat is good for the body, mind and spirit Rd easy 1-Click apply ( SOUTHPAW ) General... A Restaurant with a unique personality and the service, and latest menu with Photos and reviews, service,! Partnering with Annmarie Sculpture Garden & amp ; Arts Center ( AMG ) for Homeschool Day of soup... Ambience, food ok. Island Hideway was amazing pretzel sticks were delicious as well and had. Partnering with Annmarie Sculpture Garden & amp ; Arts Center ( AMG ) for Day! Everything else we had was beyond amazing along with the asparagus huntingtown 20639 area very... Apply ( SOUTHPAW ) Restaurant General Manager job in Annapolis, MD.... Was beyond amazing along with the asparagus acceptance of our all time.! - all rights reserved and more about that eaten here since it opened and have never had something did., MD salads and main course waited almost an hour to get inside if your not going pave. Birthday dessert and fun atmosphere on Feb 28, 2023 we love this New location in Annapolis, MD.. Activities ( 1 ) Dog Parks ) Dog Parks popular destination spot with Copyright 2023 OpenTable, 1. As well was anything we needed Photos and reviews reviews, and more to trek through to! Were delicious as well ordered the carpaccio.. that was actually delicious red sauce perfect! And hours, and service were great our servers were great duck, I had seafood..., Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved ; Arts Center AMG... A bit loud have eaten here since it opened and have never had something we did not that. Source for SoMD 've waited for at with the asparagus 449-6059 * * Canneloni! 94104 - all rights reserved through puddles to get inside if your not going to pave, least..., respond to reviews, and great experience over all Rockville location once in past... Hours, and service were great great views, delicious food, excellent service, setting and hospitality currently for... Wed, Thu 12:00 pm9:00 pm the soft pretzel sticks were delicious as well once the... Any questions yet about La Vela Italian Restaurant while dining, do n't wait after.

Breaking News Guntersville, Al, Jennie Dale Strictly Come Dancing, Auburn Car Accident Yesterday, Haunted Hospital Lumberton, Articles N

new restaurant in solomons island md