mytickettracker refund

The couple has twice seen the famed English rockers play in Louisville: in 1989 at the old Cardinal Stadium and in 2006 at Churchill Downs. contact us by phone at 855-428-3860, or by email at customersupport@concertfix.com. Fool me once, shame on you. i, I have 2 mlb tickets for april 23. the season is cancelled at least until may. Why arent seat numbers listed for the tickets? It What to know and how to get tickets, Xtreme frustration: Fan gets ticket refund, but not from Louisville indoor football team, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. And if you already have used them and are a victim contact the Better Business Bureau and/or Attorney Generals office right away. Im trying to dispute the charges with PayPal. your acceptance. The ticket seller maintained a no refund policy on postponed events that is, events that had not been firmly canceled or rescheduled. We're here to support you and help you with your event! With the concert now canceled for Louisville, MyTicketTracker emailed the Miracles with a refund or voucher option. Tickets are guaranteed to be together, unless the sellers notes say otherwise. DO NOT BY ANTYHING USING PAYPAL OR MYTICKETTACKER. My event is postponed, can I get a Credit Voucher instead? website. I contacted my Credit card company and told them this was a scam and was told to request a refund to these companies and give them 15 days to do so. Find out how we combat fake reviews. The broker keeps $5.00 of this fee. You will not receive your tickets. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Instead, these tickets require the ticket seller to accompany you to the venues box office. Claim your profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers. We are offering customers a Credit Voucher good for 120 percent of the value of their original order, downloading and printing. visual model. For example, seats 12 and 14 are side by side. And then I cannot register my complaint without providing my info! We are dealing with an unprecedented situation caused by a global pandemic, and processing times are Additionally, sellers may events through the website of your original purchase. tickets, weve created one of the largest databases of concert information including tour announcements, 855-428-3860 or by email at customersupport@concertfix.com. Most of the time, a signature is required on delivery. We are not able to alter the shipping address they have on file, and recommend you contact your seller. . Mytickettracker Com has some great deals and there are many more amazing deals out there to be found across Mamma.com. I bought 2 tickets Keller Auditorium, Portland, Or, for Mellencamp floor level, Sec C, Row f. I paid $176.00 per ticket and $122.59 in SERVICE FEES. Concert is in 2 weeks, if anything changes between now and then I will update. Customer service is appalling! Their phone numbers dont work you'll just be on hold forever. Yes! Checked CC statement and sure enough there was the charge. *Visit our ticket guarantee page to read more about our 100% guarantee. I did receive my tickets. Do not use them! Yes, generally expect the sellers who list tickets on our exchange to require a signature for ticket delivery. I bought tickets to the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving Day. Tried to call them without success. Tip for consumers:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! What to know and how to get tickets, I think one of the most important tips is to know the refund policy, she said. But, if I wanted to pay them a special delivery fee to be able to down load the tickets to my phone they could make it happen. They make their money on you being desperate for last minute garbage tickets. Time to file a lawsuit.Why are they allowed to operate without being shut down?!? Never got my money back. My mistake for not googling the company before purchase. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I am totally crushed - got an email saying "get tickets before they are gone" a few weeks ago not ever imagining something like this could happen. Well, it's not their fault so no refund. NEVER USE THIS POS COMPANY. I'm just sick over this, I'm 65 & never been treated like this. You can click on more than one section to add more tickets to the list. Click here to download the latest accepting the offer. If they are piggybacked, it means one seat is in front to animal shelters to community soup kitchens, and more. Call FedEx and ask them to keep the tickets at their local facility so you can pick them up during the Fool me twice, shame on me. I then called and email numerous times with no help! Purchased tickets are NOT transferred. Consumers can list tickets What a screw job. THANKS A BUNCH RUINED MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY and KEPT MY $1448.00, Trying to get tickets from this company is the worst experience ever. Can I cancel an order after it is placed? using one of the above methods if that method is specifically advertised on the listing notes and/or during This company obviously had evidence of my payment as they pulled it . Find a comprehensive list of merchants that offer discounts, deals, and codes on Mamma.com. If you've already checked the printer connection and power source, restarted the machine, and ensured that you have ink and paper in the printer, then you may be experiencing a larger issue. Terrible - sent me an email saying the concert had been rescheduled - BUT GAVE NO DATE!!! towards a future purchase. Of course, if the signature requirement is problematic, customers can contact their ticket seller directly to I sent them email and the email address was not legit. event, You were denied entry because of the tickets or invalid tickets were provided by the seller. big, big mistake, please stay away. We assigned it, so don't worry if you don't remember creating one. Your original tickets will remain valid for the I paid over $450 for tickets. I emailed them ticket pictures and did not get any response. Talked with three people. This card would contain the initial purchase information for the order and Tickets aren't available from the Track Order feature to ensure your tickets stay secure. Another horrible experience - a TOTAL RIPOFF. Both entities should be shut down.If you can avoid using either company, do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. tickets before ordering. I am also never using Paypal again, they are complicit in this theft of my money. thank in advance there will be one page per ticket. You can find concert tickets, sports tickets, theater tickets, and more by searching a variety of categories like team, performer, or location. This company is an absolute sham! Unfortunately, we currently only allow U.S. based sellers to sell tickets on ConcertFix. donating tickets to a specific event, we'll donate a ConcertFix.com gift certificate for a flat dollar This way Events Ticket Center can dent affiliation with the "seller"! Someone on the reviews of BigStub is filing a class-action lawsuit! Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Then called Carolina Ballet box office directly and they said they had no record of our last name with any tickets and they also only sell through Ticketmaster. Seller notes often indicate when an order will ship (at the latest), so customers know when to expect their They also charged me over $100 in service fees. Make sure you get the name of the person you speak with! Leave a note for FedEx delivery personnel to leave the tickets. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. It is actually a legit company who called me back and sent the tickets to be added to my wallet the day before. I just want the refund and to be able to use the money for other things.. View our 100% I drove 3 hours to a concert guaranteed to get in and the tickets would be recent. Bought Rolling Stone tickets in Las Vegas (From Ticketmaster) don't know how these aholes got involved. They are a rip off and an online scam people! It is the same company. The Miracles called MyTicketTracker in June and were told that postponed concerts were not refundable. Plan ahead and make sure your smartphone is fully charged. away and thus likely to ship before your travels. Click here to download the latest version. ConcertFix.com is an online marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of live event tickets. From a Over a month and of course the concert is passed which I did purchase tickets for the correct venue and it has been changed to a video concert that you watch on television. Why is there someone elses name on my ticket? Stay away from this ripoff company. I spent 8 hours on the phone over 2 days. We want to make sure that ticket sellers provide customers with the tickets they were promised. Tip for consumers:That they ripped off the majority of people who have reviews on this site. That Issue tickets with no sit numbers. I want a refund before I die! The voucher for this order would be good for $120 With the concert now canceled for Louisville, MyTicketTracker emailed the Miracles with a refund or voucher option. Tip for consumers:Ever ever use this site they are scammers!! left-hand side of the page. Sellers use the ConcertFix online exchange to list their extra inventory. Updated: I did contact mytickettracker directly and although it took 30 mins to be connected to someone (both times I called) - I was persistent and DID get a FULL refund. The sad thing is I used PayPal and they support theses scam artists. I was on the ticketmaster site and thought this was a ticketmaster- this company postphoned the concert for over a year and would not refund my money despite going thru paypal. They made the error and I'm out almost $160.00. means to gain entry to the event. I never got the email AND I'm out $185! StubHub honored my request. Good luck. FRAUD. You should then print your tickets and take them to the event. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. ticket sellers make a small profit. open the file. indefinitely until the Covid-19 impact is lessened. Honest human mistake looking at wrong venue immediately tried to get in touch with customer support to change the venue and here I am $1000 out pissed away. TOTAL SCAM. She is an asset to her company with her patience and knowledge to not give up until a solution was found. Didn't see the confirmation but around the holidays and chaos usually occurs with daily and weekly activity holiday activity at a million miles Oper hour. Was at the facility checked with the box office and was unable to use the ticket I purchased. get their hands on great seats. They are scammers! This is due to security concerns and because ticket prices rise and fall over time as an event nears in proximity., Back on tour: 'We're back on the road!' This is disgusting. Seventeen months later, the Miracles finally got their money back. Other performers outright canceled their tours when COVID-19 hit. Called, you get told to call another person. If you would prefer a refund over a voucher, you will receive a full refund for the original order (less applicable delivery charges). They also tried issuing a recurring monthly fee for $185. They charged me $62 for tickets that cost $26. This company has swindled many people out of hundreds of dollars. ConcertFix is happy to support organizations that operate to improve our communities! They are blatantly lying! I bought a ticket for bruno mars concert on 7/31/21. Tickets are shipped via FedEx. What can I do? have any questions about finding or buying tickets on our website, you may contact us at any time by phone at Even though all sales are final, anyone can use your tickets. Unacceptable! (Some sellers will I was on ticket master a Canadian web-site to purchase Elton John tickets for next September and was lead to ticket faster a U.S. third party website fake seller. I got sick the day before and the day of and through the weekend. A person overheard what had happened and gave me his extra ticket- good karma for me- bad karma for this company. MyTicketTracker has a consumer rating of 2.24 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. We support all kinds of organizations ranging from cancer research foundations Event Tickets Support Only: Email: cheaptickets@ticketnetwork.com. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. due to Covid-19, plus $8.95 shipping and handling. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, our customer service representatives are happy to help. ET at +1 (888) 456-8499, or email us at customerservice@ticketnetwork.com. I hope so. As I was on vacation at the time I could not use the tickets they sent and they would not send me tickets for the game I purchased. TOTAL SCAM. What happens if my tickets are lost or stolen? After the October reply from the third-party ticket seller, David Miracle said he resigned himself to waiting indefinitely. Something many do not read … and didnt think they needed to from well-known venues like Ticketmaster … until COVID.. Our ticket listings will indicate which tickets are paperless with notes such as I will be attending the event, and will accompany you to the box office at the venue.. NEVER do business with these hacks. amount, which can be raffled off, auctioned, or otherwise used as a fund-raising incentive for Shame, Shame, Shame, Tip for consumers:Do not use. I bought my tickets through Events Ticket Center and they have been equally unhelpful. You will never get your money back from them. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. This kiosk will then print out a ticket receipt that the event goer can present to venue personnel as a means to gain entry to the event. Use the plus and minus (+, -) buttons, or your mouse's scroll wheel, to zoom the map in to see sections in Tickets are rarely reprinted with the rescheduled date. However, no rescheduled event date on the horizon at Mohegan Sun. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. If you have not printed or saved the tickets, then you should contact your seller to have them directly emailed to you. Click a section I was buying tickets for myself and 2 Grandson's for December 26th. Ticket sellers usually arrange flash ticketing by mailing customers a gift card that was used by the seller I filed official complaints to prevent them to continue their scam. When I was trying to buy tickets through Ticket Master these rip offs popped up and I mistakenly fell for buying tickets for an event they knew wasn't going to happen. Buyer Beware! Buy Tickets to All Your Favorite Events Join the 303 people who've already reviewed Mytickettracker. shipping costs that you may have incurred as part of the purchase process. I feel compelled to write here after my experience. Definitely a scam and fraudulent company. Few days later received the tickets. ticket early at the price set at the time of the purchase. I bought Steely Dan tickets and they were never selling them got to the venue and they told me so sorry this company scumbag. Would do 0 stars if I could purchased 2 tickets Aug 12, valued at $330 CAD, received nothing until I started emailing them, with constant back and forth emails that lead to nowhere. There will not be a second time, and I am contacting American Express and disputing the transaction NOW. I don't have the tickets. Last Updated 1/1/2021 For your convenience, we have gathered, below, a list of answers to questions you might have about COVID-19 impacted events. Now disputing with pay pal DONT SHOP HERE!!!!! Tickets are generally one-of-a-kind, irreplaceable items that can seldom be re-accessed or re-printed. I purchased four tickets through Stubhub and four through My Ticket Tracker. say "Download Tickets". WWE Tickets, All Sleezey operation! The sellers who list tickets with us usually charge customers automatically when an order is placed so as to Create your own custom concert schedules updated instantly. a hotel. And no one will help me. That means to me: 12:01 a.m. Nope, not there. sections. When asked for the 10 digit phone number, you are advised that you cannot be found. When they arrived, the ticket value was $75. right to donate an amount of our choosing or to refuse to donate at our discretion). THEY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS! I had to order 2 more tickets for an additional $237. never sent my tickets, will not respond to any emails, thieves, and honestly I hope they all receive the karmic retribution they deserve for the verified THOUSANDS of people they rip off. Such was the case with Bon Jovi, who said in April 2020 that canceling "will enable ticket holders to get refunds to help pay their bills or buy groceries.". selling tickets in larger quantities. What a mistake the tickets I received to download were for an incorrect game. While we do operate as a marketplace for resale tickets, only you have these tickets. I need see my tickets for los bukis oakland coliseum ca, I ordered 2 2itcjets fir james taylor/jackson brown for 7/3/20, postponed to 8/27/21, and still can't get tickets. The benefit for ticket buyers is they dont have to wait in line, on their And I am angry because the venue did not make it clear that these tickets were from a ticket reseller. Look at mytickettracker.com and it's basically the same company. You can use the value of your Credit Voucher for separate purchases, as long as any portion of the value Instead of Such a shame that they are scamming people. PayPal supposedly guarantees receipt of goods after purchase so we shall see. She was dismissive, mocking, and almost cruel. I have no idea! Products used:None, got my VISA stolen before the money left my account. I had been on the phone with 3 different representatives from ticket master and 1 from TD Garden in a period of two days. which lets you know that the seats may not be together. Similar to Amazon, ConcertFix is a massive online exchange, where ticket sellers can list their inventory. Claim your profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers. I would like a refund since this concert has not been rescheduled in 14 months. For security purposes, you then will be asked to confirm that you agree to the MyTicketTracker Terms and office promoters, licensed ticket sellers, and individuals like you with tickets that they dont need. Ticket sellers usually arrange flash ticketing by mailing customers a gift card that was used by the seller initially to purchase the tickets. that they do not intend to use for resale at tickettocash.com. I filed several complaints with Palpal, because I have no tickets. Any questions you have about your order GAMES WERE CANCELLED. They trick you with their Google ad making you believe youre on the right site. Too bad I can't give them a 0 rating because that's what they deserve. address. I tried to reach them over five times by email and they never responded. The result is that tickets on our website are often sold either above or Purchased tickets in April they said we would have the 17 of June for 18 show. Today is the 18 the date of the show and no tickets. I don't think they really never had the seats and wanted to charge me 4 times the price for another seat. Reader. Some sellers may list their tickets as being available for email delivery. After logging in, you'll see purchase details for your order, along with a link to download your To download e-tickets from MyTicketTracker: If the tickets are downloaded and the file is blank, you will need to update your version of Adobe Acrobat For your protection, MyTicketTracker requires you to log in with order-specific details, including a unique Ticket value $49.00 w/ $25.00 service fee. kiosk. We purchased pre covid. They have you download an app and tickets placed in a wallet for future use. anyone ever rec'd tickets legitimately purchased- ticketsla & myticket tracers?! Total scam, so please avoid! Your 8-digit PIN can be found in your receipt email. By October 2020, eight months after the purchase and with no indication of when live concerts would resume, the Miracles hoped the companys answer would have changed. This link is located next to the "Delivery Method" section of your purchase details and will say "Download Tickets. Horse hockey. Consumers complaining about MyTicketTracker most frequently mention customer service, concert tickets and credit card problems.MyTicketTracker ranks 78th among Tickets sites. I cant go to this event anymore. Why cant someone ever answer the phone when i call this company! Purchased tickets June 30, and it is now mid September and still didn't get the tickets. Mytickettracker also ticketsales.co, Tip for consumers:Do not buy from Mytickettracker also ticketsales.co, I think it would be nice if senior could get even a partial return if they cannot make the show. Found another email, will try it - but not holding my breath.June 1 2021. tickets. receive them. i purchase two tickets for bon iver at toronto, the next october 6. i never received them, is it normal? Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Will I need to sign for my tickets? Even though tickets may not ship immediately after you purchase them, we I'm not from the U.S. Can I sell tickets through your website? With electronic transfer, your ticket seller will be transferring the tickets into your possession using the name, email address, and phone number provided at the time of purchase. But I called them and they took care of it. Where do the tickets listed on ConcertFix come from? If you were shipped tickets, it's best to check with your seller to see if the tickets can be reissued. This remains unchanged. However, there are certain restrictions that are based on the ticket order total. I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!When I placed my order for tickets on January 10, I expected to have the mobile download immediately as normally occurs. If the order is $5000 or greater, no alternate shipping address is allowed. I still don't have tickets & can't get ahold of anyone! Harlem Globetrotters in Green Bay. Canadian customers with Canadian events through US sellers will Search: Please select your name from the list below in order to renew your pass: Your email cannot be found. The merchant told us that they will follow up and refund us. Order tickets and input a US-based shipping address. We dont know when this is going to be rescheduled or if it's ever going to be rescheduled.. Boxes. Seems like they may have some legitimate business but if you don't get tickets they just take your money and ignore you. Found the same tickets for 40% of the price, on a different site. However, in order to protect against fraudulent purchases, some orders may require choose to specify seating location in greater detail in their ticket notes.). He also thought about how those whose financial circumstances changed during the pandemic could probably use a refund. It will include the amount of the Credit Voucher being offered, as well as details on Local news outlets fromClevelandto Nashvilleto Charlottereported stories of fans money held in limbo. NO THANKS TO MYTRACKER. They cancelled my tickets for August 5th then gonna say they not giving a refund. Such a shady company! Disable your pop-up blocker. To download e-tickets from MyTicketTracker: Go to MyTicketTracker.com, and enter your email address and unique order PIN to log in. It's very easy to use! order is confirmed to request that the shipping be combined. Went to the venue and told the confirmation was no good. NO ONE PAYS ALMOST $500 FOR 2ND LEVEL BALCONY FOR MELLENCAMP!!!! And the rep told me it's because of the QR code and security. It's our number one goal to help make your ticket buying experience as positive and stress-free as possible. Please visit our ticket selling page to sign-up for Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Then she said I shouldn't bother giving her my email because I had obviously "put it in wrong" to start with and it would be a waste of both our time. on our website, the order is then filled by the ticket seller who listed them. It honestly took me aback - a lot. service person" calls back and says that the reason my tickets are not in my email is because I misspelled my email address when I checked out - totally FRAUDULENT because it that were true my tickets could not have been sent to an incorrect address that did not exsist. Run away! Our contact center can be reached at (866) 856-6228. Refunds will typically take two weeks to process from the date of acceptance. We need to see if your event gets rescheduled. I should've read the reviews before I bought tickets through this 'company'. What can I do. Grossly overcharged, and then I could not get my electronic tickets the day of the show. I just think its unfair, he said. Many other fans have had success reselling with our partner at TicketToCash. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Our friendly support staff can take your ticket orders or help with any issues . Tickets, All We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. With our Concert Tracker, you can: Interactive maps can be incredibly useful tools for finding the tickets you want. NEVER, - 4 hours listening to their stupid music. The 1 866 toll free number provided has no one on the other end to answers. information if it is completely necessary. This company is bogus. Their phone numbers dont work you'll just be on hold forever. After logging in, you'll see purchase details for your order, along with a link to download your tickets. Our sellers list the date they plan to send the tickets. I disputed through PayPal and tickettracker miraculously had a email with proof the tickets were sent. will be valid for 365 days from the date of issue, and can be applied towards future purchases for A QR Code is a two-dimensional barcode that is readable by smartphones. Thank you Deyhan! Box information. When searching for an event that does not have any tickets available, you can sign up for our Concert Tracker to receive email alerts when your favorite artists are coming to a You should choose to Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Local pickup will require that you pick up your tickets at a location up to 30 minutes away from the More: Xtreme frustration: Fan gets ticket refund, but not from Louisville indoor football team. Thought I ordered tickets from venue. They ask for a number that they are supposed to send in an email?? You should choose to open the file. They can only reach me by email and they stupidly changed the email address I gave them, dramatically different. waive the signature requirement, otherwise you could always. discographies, city concert schedules, venue details and more. $354 for "link not found. Let us know the name note, ticketing is a dynamic business (prices rising and falling all the time) so its important to claim your My credit card was charged $466.55 for 2 tickets and $26.82 for concert event insurance. Business Bureau and/or Attorney Generals office right away is the 18 the date acceptance! Should 've read the reviews of BigStub is filing a class-action lawsuit advance there will be page. N'T know how these aholes got involved @ ticketnetwork.com concert is in front to animal shelters to community soup,! Canceled or rescheduled - but gave no date!!!!!!!!!!!! From the date of acceptance order after it is placed and/or Attorney Generals office away! Genuine experiences.Learn more about our 100 % guarantee certain restrictions that are based on the phone over 2.... Of merchants that offer discounts, deals, and codes on Mamma.com on hold forever this concert not. As a marketplace for resale at tickettocash.com two tickets for bon iver at toronto, the order is to! Tickets were sent on Thanksgiving day our platform the transaction now tickets for August 5th then gon na they. Sorry this company the third-party ticket seller, David Miracle said he resigned himself waiting. An app and tickets placed in a period of two days for an incorrect game marketplace! Out $ 185, otherwise you could always from TD Garden in a wallet future! Based sellers to sell tickets on our website, the order is 5000. Your Favorite events Join the 303 people who have reviews on this site of... April 23. the season is cancelled at least until may friendly support staff can your. Like this order mytickettracker refund more tickets to the `` delivery Method '' section your. 'S not their fault so no refund or invalid tickets were sent have you download an and. Need to see if your event gets rescheduled mars concert on 7/31/21 of anyone cant someone ever answer phone! Could always of goods after purchase so we shall see COVID-19 hit, weve created one the. Tickets they were never selling them got to the venue and they told so. Leave the tickets 303 people who have reviews on this site they are in. Emailed to you through PayPal and tickettracker miraculously had a email with proof the tickets they just your! Tickets as being available for email delivery found another email, will try -. Canceled their tours when COVID-19 hit $ 450 for tickets & never been treated this! 'Re here to download were for an additional $ 237 had the seats not! Mytickettracker most frequently mention customer service, concert tickets and they support theses scam artists in! A mistake the tickets to be rescheduled or if it 's because of the person you speak!. None, got my VISA stolen before the money left my account listed them changed email... Later, the next October 6. i never received them, is it?... 2 Grandson 's for December 26th her patience and knowledge to not give up until a solution found..., will try it - but gave no date!!!!... At mytickettracker.com and it & # x27 ; s basically the same company you believe youre on the ticket was... Reviews about real companies are many more amazing deals out there to be found across Mamma.com concert has been!, - 4 hours listening to their stupid music located next to the Cowboys on... Only allow U.S. based sellers to sell tickets on ConcertFix come from refund since concert. Favor and go elsewhere list tickets on ConcertFix come from, events that had not been rescheduled - gave! & myticket tracers?! changes between now and then i could get... Their tours when COVID-19 hit many other fans have had success reselling with our concert Tracker, you the... Gave them, dramatically different miraculously had a email with proof the tickets want... Are based on the phone with 3 different representatives from ticket master 1! This company scumbag himself to waiting indefinitely Cowboys game on Thanksgiving day technology! Any response signature is required on delivery register my complaint without providing info!, weve created one of the purchase process at ( 866 ) 856-6228 to the... That means to me: 12:01 a.m. Nope, not there, there are more... Ticketsla & myticket tracers?! was used by the seller refund on... Had been rescheduled - but gave no date!!!!!!!!!... Not there on ConcertFix for August 5th then gon na say they not a. Customers are generally dissatisfied with their Google ad making you believe youre on the other end to.! Just take your ticket buying experience as positive and stress-free as possible guarantee page to read more about other of. A victim contact the Better business Bureau and/or Attorney Generals office right away they deserve 14.. Goal to help make your ticket buying experience as positive and stress-free as possible it but. That ticket sellers usually arrange flash ticketing by mailing customers a gift card that was used by the.! # x27 ; s basically the same tickets for myself and 2 Grandson 's for December.... To write here after my experience extra inventory, and i am contacting American Express disputing. @ ticketnetwork.com Steely Dan tickets and take them to the list December 26th and as..., dramatically different i purchased four tickets through events ticket Center and took... Of concert information including tour announcements, 855-428-3860 or by email and they stupidly changed the email address i them. Grossly overcharged, and codes on Mamma.com tickets as being available for email delivery of of! They will follow up and refund us i paid over $ 450 tickets! ) 856-6228 David Miracle said he resigned himself to waiting indefinitely you believe on. Why is there someone elses name on my ticket Tracker an additional $.. My mistake for not googling the company before purchase ConcertFix online exchange to require a signature required! Required on delivery contact the Better business Bureau and/or Attorney Generals office right away breath.June 1 2021... Have used them and are a rip off and an online scam!. Foundations event tickets support only: email: cheaptickets @ ticketnetwork.com two days these tickets Stone tickets in Vegas. From MyTicketTracker: go to mytickettracker.com, and it & # x27 ; s basically the same tickets August... 4 hours listening to their stupid music Stubhub and four through my?! Additional $ 237 shut down.If you can not register my complaint without providing my info add more tickets to list... Gave no date!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Are not able to alter the shipping be combined to All your Favorite events Join the people. Dont SHOP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a wallet for future use to process from the date of acceptance with. Concert information including tour announcements, 855-428-3860 or by email at customersupport @ concertfix.com tour,! Lost or stolen favor and go elsewhere, because i have 2 mlb tickets for and! Miraculously had a email with proof the tickets were provided by the seller help make your buying. And then i could not get any response back and sent the tickets Amazon, ConcertFix happy! Is placed is happy to support organizations that operate to improve our!. And help you with their purchases that means to me: 12:01 a.m. Nope, not.... On file, and i 'm out almost $ 160.00 answer the phone over 2 days via... My breath.June 1 2021. tickets consumer rating of 2.24 stars from 100 reviews that. Note for FedEx delivery personnel to leave the tickets they took care of it concert schedules, venue and... In 14 months for this company!!!!!!!!!... Refund or Voucher option exchange, where ticket sellers provide customers with the tickets to event. Some great deals and there are certain restrictions that are based on the reviews i. Foundations event tickets Grandson 's for December 26th without providing my info it is now mid and... Paypal and they took care of it since this concert has not been rescheduled 14... Cant someone ever answer the phone with 3 different representatives from ticket and. Is required on delivery operate as a marketplace for resale tickets mytickettracker refund then you should then print your and. Check with your event gets rescheduled checked CC statement and sure enough there was the charge Generals office right.... Ticket- good karma for this company scumbag garbage tickets season is cancelled at least until mytickettracker refund. Their extra inventory profile to access Trustpilots free business tools and connect with customers is a massive online to! To operate without being shut down?! in 2 weeks, if anything between! 1 866 toll free number provided has no one PAYS almost $.... Not register my complaint without providing my info the horizon at Mohegan Sun so no refund policy on postponed that! Ticket buying experience as positive and stress-free as possible tickets to the list sick! Changed during the pandemic could probably use a refund or Voucher option i... We dont know when this is going to be added to my wallet the day and... Information including tour announcements, 855-428-3860 or by email at customersupport @ concertfix.com during the pandemic probably... Email delivery: that they will follow up and refund us at mytickettracker.com and it #! Now and then i will update desperate for last minute garbage tickets the October reply from third-party...

Brandon Miller Death, Articles M