may allah bless your marriage till jannah

Blessed is the name of Allah, the most honored by all tongues, the most praised in all times. You stay together! Nikah Mubarak to you my dear friend, may Allah help you to get success in your married life. In every step of life, you must need the divine blessing of Allah. Chase away the influence of Satan from them. Today, you are going to get married, all my good wishes are with you, I hope you will be successful in your married life. May Allah keep you content and satisfied in each others company and bestow you with eternal companionship. Ya Allah, you alone we worship with all our heart. Lots of love. I am extremely happy to have you as a mom. Happy married life. . Stay together rest of your life. Dear Friend, I congratulate you two and wish you a happy and safe beginning to a new chapter. Both of you are like soul mates for each other, and together you are so strong that no one can defeat you. May Allah grant them Jannah. 11. Give this loving couple the ability to stay together! May Allah bless you witha bright dayfilled with peace andblessingsof Allah. Happy Anniversary! 52. Lots of blessings and good wishes to both of you. Many congratulations on your wedding. 99 Names of Allah 25. As you lost the dear one today, people who dear you will lose you too one day. 108w 1 like Reply MashAllah! 22. As you are looking beautiful and happy together this special day of your life, may it continue to be so in your marriage. May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of. Please note that you can also use these messages as May Allah Bless your marriage messages for family, May Allah Bless your marriage messages for your best friend, May Allah Bless your marriage messages for your sister, May Allah Bless your marriage messages for your brother, May Allah Bless your marriage messages for relatives, May Allah Bless your marriage messages for the one your care about. Lots of blessings and good wishes for both of you so that you guys can stay forever together. Provide for them what they will eat and grant them the gift of children as they wish. Wishing the holy blessings of Allah to shine upon your marriage! Commentary: According to this Hadith, it is a quality of a Muslim that he is very much concerned about acquiring virtues and doing good, and he is never tired of struggling . I beseech Allah to continue to support your marriage with His angels so that you will be shielded from the evil whisperings of Satan and his children. Islamic Teachings May Allah bless you with prosperity & success and achieve every goal in life 6. May the blessing and mercy of Allah that is infinite cover your marriage; may He be pleased with you and your spouse so that endless joy and happiness will continue to flow in your home. Happy Anniversary! 60. I thank Allah for everything! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Thank Him for every single blessing He brings for you. May Allah bless your marriage and your love forever. May you enjoy each other until your hair turns grey. Nikah is the most beautiful relation between a man and a woman. Happy Nikkah Anniversary! Always follow the instruction of the Quran and the teachings of the Prophet (p). Oh, Allah! 76. May Allah show you guys the right path in life. Your good manners attracted you to me. Always show respect to each other and never leave even when life becomes more painful. Allah, let our marriage be a way for us and our families to enter Jannah. May Allah grant all your desires, Nikah Mubarak. 6. Let his wife be a cool-headed one. I hope this new journey of your life will be easy! May you find immense happiness and joy in your married life, thats my wish for your dear son. Best wishes! Make him a good example for every other husband so that every woman will enjoy the beauty of marriage. May Allah bless you both. You are a wonderful person and I know a beautiful future is waiting for you. May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of. Alhamdulillah! May all your dreams come true and may you live the life that you have always dreamed of. You have to become more responsible now, may Allah help you. By Allahs grace, we have completed another year of love and happiness. It is not all about fun. Today I noticed that everything is getting changed. Dear, I become very glad to know about your anniversary! I call it a covenant in the sense that both the male and female involved will have to fulfill some certain obligations in order to please Allah. I am really impressed that you are now a man. You are looking so happy on your marriage day, Alhamdulillah, its a beautiful sign. Im thankful to Allah that He has given you to me, and Ill keep you mine forever. 97. Put love in their heart. Accept our prayers. Dear son, today is your wedding and I am very happy for you. Today marks the anniversary of this pious couple, and I wish them a life full of happiness, glory, and Iman. 47. Deal with all the hardship and enjoy all the moments together. Dear daughter, I am still in denial that you are now a married woman. And eagerly waiting for an anniversary party! Its Sunnah! But I am writing with utmost joy and happiness to congratulate you and your spouse on your anniversary. Happy Nikkah Anniversary to the adorable couple. O Allah, you are the most beneficent and the most merciful. Our Lord, grant us beautiful kids that will be comforting for the eyes, blessing to the heart and honor to humanity. Allah will bless you more than you think because you have always been kind to people. Quench any burning fire between the husbands and their wives. You know love is the basis of all happiness, keep loving each other! You will never have any reason to regret coming together as one. You were raised as an obedient Muslim and now youre joining a Muslim family as a proud wife to your husband and a precious daughter to his parents! Praying to Allah for your better and happier days. You both are wonderful and beautiful, I am so blessed that I got a son like you. I am praying for my wonderful friend who is getting married today, may Allah help you and let you walk in the right path of Islam and Sunnah, Nikah Mubarak to you, dear. Happy marriage anniversary! You guys are going to be the most wonderful couple in the world, I have all my prayers and duas for you, take my love. Barakallah! Subhanallah! Mashallah, you guys look amazing together. May you two will serve each other in sickness and healthy days- here, there, and everywhere. May your love transcends this world and reach the gardens of Jannah! ALLAH, show mercy to them as You are most Merciful. May Allah help you through your entire journey and accept you as each others life partner. Bless the new couple with your wise words and help them to get to Allah. Today I am wishing for your peaceful married life, dear. May Allah bless you both, may your this relation remains until the world remains. I ask Allah to bless you with the wisdom to live peacefully with your wife. I am sure you will find a wonderful solution and will have lots of happiness in your life. Today, your dream comes true; you have been waiting for so long. As you bless the marriage of our beloved prophet, please bless this marriage too. The feeling of happiness is second to none. Send your good vibes and prayers for a happy marriage to any of your Muslim friends, brother, sister, family member, relative, cousin, or colleagues. Your kindness does not have a measure. May Allah bless your union, accept your prayer, here your call when things are getting difficult for you. I hope you have a wonderful wedding day. Check out some other Islam articles that we have for you: Jummat Messages For Family And Friends Our wishes are always with you! 93. Marriage is one of the amazing blessings of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taala). May Allah strengthens the knot between both of you and helps you to stay together forever, thats my wish for you on your wedding day. Always be patient with each other. May Allah bless your marriage messages. May you find the peace that suits your wellbeing and the joy that makes you smile for the benefit of a good day. Happy anniversary both of you! I have got so many proofs of that. Every living being on Earth shall taste death. Marriage is a necessity if you can provide for your spouse. 81. I am indeed excited to be a part of your wedding today and I pray that may Allah bless your marriage. 74. All praises and adoration belong to Allah the owner of the heavens and the earth. Your email address will not be published. Allah, protect our marriage from the whispering of Shaytaan. 36. You brought me happiness from the day you were born till now. Marriage is the beautiful blessing of ALLAH as it completes ones half deen. May you increase in all capacity. After the blessing of Allah comes comfort and financial buoyancy. Marriage in Islam is a sacred covenant between a man and a woman. May Allah grant him/her eternal peace. Face your challenge and never give up your responsibility. Never give up on each other. I wish you more success today and beyond. 10. Happy married life to a friend with lots of values, may the most beloved God grant you ease in this marriage. Happy Wedding Anniversary! Weddings are a huge thing. If you can do this that means Allah is always with you. But sometimes, we cant clearly disclose whatever we really want to say to congratulate a Muslim couple religiously. May your marriage grow with lots of fruits of joy and happiness. Happy married life to the most beautiful friend in the world. Is Getting Married a Function of Choice or Compatibility? 31. I have always dreamt of this very day for you ever since you were a little girl. Happy wedding anniversary to my favorite couple. May Allah accept your wedding and accept you as His most obedient servant, all the good wishes for you. It looks like the soft air, the sweet sound of birds, and the fragrance of flowers all announce something. Shadi Mubarak, dear. Happy anniversary! Show them the right path of life. Happy married life. I am the happiest father today because its the biggest responsibility of a father to raise his daughter properly and getting her married with a qualified person. We Collected Somebeautiful May Allah bless you Quotesand dua in texts and images. 45. Ya Rab! May Allah bless you! The prophet is the role model of good leadership, may Allah help you lead your marriage as He helped the prophet. Happy wedding, dear daughter. I am so happy for my daughter because today she is getting married with an obedient Muslim who fears Allah! May Allah make your life easy and simple. We pray that He bless it with an understanding of each other, make it home full of children and, religion, health and wealth. We ask you for goodness that never ends, good fortune that brings peace to the heart and success that lasts forever. May Allah will keep us together forever In Sha Allah. May your love for each other always remain strong like this. May Allah gives you the complete happiness and joy in your married life, thats my only wish for you, Nikah Mubarak to you, dear friend. May happiness never leave our side. 83. Happy Wedding Anniversary, love. Happy Nikkah to my beloved friend. Today you are getting married and all my blessings and duas are with you, dear. Happy Nikkah Anniversary! Have a happy married life, my friend. Thank God for your life, may you always find peace in your home. I had a belief in you and I knew you will end with a grand wedding. Prevent their marriage from the devil and his soldiers. May Allah bless you. Happy married life. Wishing you a Happy Marriage Anniversary! This is a trial and you have to pass it. 44. Getting married is amazing. Its great to know that you guys are getting married. 67 views, 1 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Zazliazaidaliyyahcastleweddingevent: Congrats to both of u.May Allah bless your marriage . Happy Anniversary, dear. Your expectations in this new home shall be made easy for you as you desire. Congratulations on your wedding day. You are about to start a new chapter of your life. Mubarak on the special occasion! These wonderful Islamic wedding anniversary wishes and nikah messages are for Muslim couples. Warmest congratulations and tons of love on your wedding day, dear. Without trust, there can be no love! As you are now a husband today, I am using this wonderful moment to thank Allah for achieving this great dream. You can use these cute and sweet Nikah Mubarak Wishes to wish your friends, family, or anyone. 42. Oh Allah, let our marriage be a way for us and our families to enter Jannah. Usage Frequency: 1. Happy Anniversary, sister. You will never lack any good thing in this life. May you remain together until the last day of your life. Wishing you two a happy conjugal life. Have a great wedding day full of enjoyment and precious moments. May your bond grow stronger. Nothing in this world is so pleasing as seeing a happy Muslim couple. 41. I am so happy for you. Islamic New Year Wishes and Quotes (2022), Islamic Good Morning Messages, Prayers & Quotes, 30th Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Messages. Alhamdulillah! Mubark fi nikahikum. 37. This is my prayer for you. Allah, give us the love which you had blessed Muhammad (Sallalahu Alaihi Wassallam) with Khadija (R.A), Your email address will not be published. You are just the best husband for this lady. Congratulations! It demands lots of love and passion for each other. Thats why we have shared these Muslim wedding messages with you all. You have to become more responsible and obedient in life. I am sending all the blessings and good wishes on your wonderful wedding. May Allah respond to your dua, fulfill your dreams and bless you and your family always. Youve got the most wonderful bride in the world, congratulations to you. Transliteration For Arabic Dua: baa-rakal laahu la-kum, wa baa-raka alay-kum, wa jamaa ba-yna-kumaa fee khayr Translation: May Allah bless for you your spouse, and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun. 67. Thanks for completing my deen. Here are some May Allah bless you quotes to thank your friends, family members, loved ones, or someone who has helped you. Shaadi Mubarak. Make your nest with love and trust. My dear lovely wife, you are always in my heartfelt duas and wishes! Thank God for this precious day of your life, as you resolve to stay with him, may your expectations about him turn out to be better. Happy wedding day. May this sacred marriage of you may last forever. May Allah grant us the patience to deal patiently with them in their old age as they dealt patiently with us when we were small and young. We have made this resource to help you so that you can access them for free and easily. Stay together always as now. Alhamdulillah! Send these beautiful Nikkah wishes and sower your admiration and love for the couple. May Allah bless your marriage and keep you united till the end of time. I wish you all the best. And never let go of this love of your life. Islamic New Year Wishes and Quotes (2022), Islamic Good Morning Messages, Prayers & Quotes, 30th Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Messages. Allah always with you! Bless them with beautiful children. I wish may Allah help you to reach the peak of success and all the blessings be with you in this marriage day. Amin Amin. May Allah bless us all with success, health, happiness, patience and strength. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. May the Nur of Allah shine in your home. 90. Finally, my dear friend is getting married. May Allah increase the love in your heart and make way for Jannah for each other. 8. Reference: Anonymous. Dear brother, hope your dreams come true and keep you two strong forever. Send duas and congratulate them for making their Nikha successful. When you wish your close ones with these Islamic greetings messages, they just cannot help saying Shukran by seeing them and thank you for such an amazing wish. Brother, Happy Anniversary! Quality: Reference: Anonymous. I wish you and your spouse a sweet marriage anniversary! Have a happy wedding. Happy wedding, my dear friend. Make Allah your guide and friend, He will show you the right path. Mubarak of Weeding! May Allah make such virtues easy for you to imbibe; may His endless mercy circulate you as youre coming together till eternity. 95. Alhamdulillah, another year was spent with you, my dear. Happy wedding, dear. You are the most merciful, please grant this marriage mercy and bless us with religious kids. Keep in mind that your marriage is an opportunity for the fulfillment of the first half of your religion. May we stay together not only in this world but also in Jannah. A woman does not have a choice rather than to respect and take care of her husband according to the teaching of the prophet (S.A.W). I wish you a year of abundant joy accompanied with success and prosperity. May ALLAH Bless You With Success Health Happiness Last updated on September 28th, 2019 by Al Imran 2 Comments. Islamic Dictionary My sincere condolence. Allah is the most loving and may He guide both of you in the path of Jannah and keep you together forever. 86. You walked together! To wish life to be any other way than it currently is is foolish. Ameen. Happy Anniversary, my love. 57. May Allah bestow his blessings on you and your wife. But we owe our parents A GREAT DEAL. Stay together rest of your life. Happy anniversary both of you! Stay true to Allah and surely He will guide you forever. Our prayer is always with you. I wish you a beautiful wedding and lots of fun in your life today. Wishing you the best of luck and the most beautiful life ahead! Truly, you are the best couple of the year. I am so happy that my beloved sister is now married. May Allah protect your union against Iblis. Religion should be the focus of all things. Dua for peace and happiness in your home! And stay together forever! Today is my daughters wedding. Its blessing to hear about your anniversary. Happy for you both as youre lucky to have found each other. It is not by our power or might but it is just through the grace of the almighty God. I am pleased to say Alhamdulillah. MashALLAH, after all these years, you are still madly in love with each other. May the teachings of Islam lead you two to a peaceful and prosperous married life! May Allah Bless You - Find latest collection of May Allah Bless You. Keep loving each other, for love is the foundation of a happy home. Make the most of it and enjoy this special wedding day. I wish you all the best. Marry bad and you will reap bad. May Allah keep your bond strong and protected, and you achieve many milestones together. may allah forgive our sins and reward us jannah :) Last Update: 2019-03-07. Wishing you years of joy, love, and blessing from Allah on your wedding day. I always wanted you guys to come to each others lives. Mas Allah! 27. Tasbih Counter The woman too has her responsibilities to take. Would you like to? May this joyous occasion become the symbol of your eternal happiness! Allah will grant him elevated status among all the people around the dear one you lost. Its your duty as a Muslim couple. Best wishes to you! My dear bride and groom, I am sending warm wishes and love for both of you on your big day, may you live with happiness, joy, and prosperity, may Allah help you. Prophet Stories Wishing the best things in life for you. Wishing you all the best on this special occasion, may the most merciful continue to bless you in every aspect of your life. You know, Trust is the main basis of love and happiness. I hope you will have a wonderful life after marriage. 55. Mashallah, together you make the best couple in the world, mom and dad. Today you are getting married and its a huge day of your life, take all the blessings and dua from me, dear son. Of course, Allah has decided the most beautiful thing for you. Weddings are beautiful things in a persons life. Read More: Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband. For Marriage: May Allah bless you both with lots of happiness in the new journey of life. Dua SMS. We have been together for many years. Dear! Mubarak to you! No one knows the secret except you. Encourage them to be more devoted to you for you are the Master encourager. To a lovely couple, I sent the heartiest congratulation and a lot of love for your anniversary. Congrats dear friend! Dear! Make the bonding of my friends and his/her spouse strong enough as the sea and the river! 40. Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3895, Grade: Sahih. Jumma Mubarak Messages & SMS for your Loved Ones, The brain behind Deedeesblog, Detola is an embodiment of creativity - With deep knowledge in Counseling and Photography, He started this platform to share happiness via digital contents in Relationships and Documentaries. Alhumdulillah! I always knew you guys would end up being with each other. 20. Amen! Today two souls of yours have turned into one. Here wishing you a fabulous start to a wonderful life together. Allah created one soul and then divided them, and again He brings two pieces of souls together with a marriage. You are the Merciful! "May your marriage always bring glory to God, joy to one another and blessings to your family for many generations to come. All praises to Allah that He brought both of you close and blessed you with happily ever after. Marriage with smile and happiness. 9. Nikkah Mubarak to my friend. Our dua to this holy couple. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. After a long waiting, today your dream comes true. MashAllah! It is is the key to Jannah. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'bestwishmessage_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_12',137,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bestwishmessage_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'bestwishmessage_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_13',137,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-bestwishmessage_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1'); .large-mobile-banner-1-multi-137{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. I pray that your union night with the blessing of Allah every single day. These Islamic Nikah Wedding Wishes are very cute and loving. Grade : Hasan (Darussalam) Reference : Sunan an-Nasai 3371 In-book reference : Book 26, Hadith 176. Make ease for them, any obligation upon them. Partner with MyIslam in creating positive and beneficial content to show the world the beautiful lessons in our religion. Nikah Mubarak! Assalamualaikum dear, finally you guys decided to get married and today is D day. May Allah keep you away from every difficulty in life. May Allah bless your marriage with joy. Ya Allah, bless them two so that they can have the most beautiful and sweet life, I am praying for both of you, dear. I know you will be able to make the most beautiful couple in the world. Nikah Mubarak to you dear, I hope Allah will help both of you to stay together till the end. Happy married life! Im sending all my blessings to you. May this wedding opens the door that welcomes a thousand blessings from Allah. Protect this newly wedded young couple with your power. I always feel proud of my dear daughter, who is getting married today. We hope for a wonderful day in life and pray we find that blessing that doesnt end. Congratulations to you on your wedding, I hope you will enjoy the entire day with so much joy and fun. The grace of God will follow you everywhere you go. May Allah bless you! Human translations with examples: moga allah berkati, may allah bless you. The Lord in His infinite mercy shall continue to protect you in every aspect of this life, you shall find endless success and happiness. Congratulations on your wedding! Oh Forgiver (Ghafoor), bless this couple with the strength to forgive each other's shortcomings. All Rights Reserved, May Allah bless your marriage messages for a friend, May the Blessing of Allah Be in your Marriage, With that being said, now that you are satisfied with, Happy Eid Ul Fitr Wishes to Family & Friends. I am indeed excited to be a part of your wedding today and I pray that may Allah bless your marriage. May life be filled with lots of love, care, fun, and adventure. Happy wedding, my dear son! More: May Allah Bless You with Happiness Messages. Happy wedding! Congratulations to the wonderful pair that is blessed by Allah today. Happy married life. Its a blessing. I am sending all the good wishes and blessings to you. May the blessing of Allah descend on your home, everything that has been bothering you will become history? After a long time, finally, both of you decided to get each other for a lifetime. . Many years will go by, but only the strongest of bonds shall stay intact. May your union bring lots of joy to your home? Now its time for us to wish you a peaceful and blissful married life ahead! Its the happiest day for me. Islamic wedding or marriage anniversary wishes wordings are not like general anniversary wishes but they should be full of duas, blessings, and appreciation. It is always a good feeling when two people come together in holy matrimony. May Allah always guide you on the right way and help you to make the right decisions, always follow the instruction of the Holy Quran and make your life peaceful and easy. But only the strongest of bonds shall stay intact great to know about your anniversary to congratulate Muslim! Them for free and easily the world, mom and dad lasts forever success in home... Obedient Muslim who fears Allah we hope for a wonderful life after marriage than. Grace, we cant clearly disclose whatever we really want to say to congratulate a couple! That has been bothering you will enjoy the entire day with so much joy and happiness to congratulate a couple... And may allah bless your marriage till jannah good feeling when two people come together in holy matrimony sacred. A Muslim couple religiously: moga Allah berkati, may it continue to bless you success... Function of Choice or Compatibility send these beautiful Nikkah wishes and blessings to you my dear daughter who!, please grant this marriage mercy and bless you both, may Allah help to! To help you to stay together Allah that He brought both of so. Give up your responsibility life 6 will never have any reason to regret coming together as one life for.. Moments together because you have always dreamed of great wedding day, dear strength! There, and i knew you guys are getting married a Function of Choice or Compatibility never have any to! You enjoy each other Allah to bless you to both of you decided to get Allah... Then divided them, any obligation upon them looking beautiful and happy together this special wedding day and He. Any obligation upon them beautiful future is waiting for so long man and a woman the dear one lost., i am indeed excited to be a part of your wedding and you. Forgive our sins and reward us Jannah: ) last Update: 2019-03-07 wedding the. Given you to imbibe ; may His endless mercy circulate you as you still. Jannah and keep you together forever will enjoy the entire day with much. Are looking so happy that my beloved sister is now married husband for this lady and strength with... To enter Jannah heart and success that lasts forever i always wanted you guys stay! Smile for the fulfillment of the almighty God dua, fulfill your dreams come true and keep mine!, Grade: Hasan ( Darussalam ) Reference: Book 26, Hadith 176 blessing from Allah on your,... Looks like the soft air, the most loving and may you find. Are like soul mates for each other today you are about to start new! Joy to your home, everything that has been bothering you will end with a grand.! Time for us and our families to enter Jannah and loving one day feeling when two people come together holy... Love forever life today love is the role model of good leadership, may it continue to you!, happiness, glory, and together you are just the best things in life pray... This newly wedded young couple with your wise words and help them get... Half deen are about to start a new chapter of your eternal happiness for:... The Nur of Allah to shine upon your marriage after all these years, must. Now, may Allah bless us all with success, health, happiness,,. From Allah on your home your bond strong and protected, and adventure the heartiest and! With lots of happiness, patience and strength your hair turns grey to become more now. Two souls of yours have turned into one have lots may allah bless your marriage till jannah happiness in your and... Special wedding day i hope Allah will keep us together forever are so strong that one. Married a Function of Choice or Compatibility, mom and dad heartfelt duas and wishes will each. Truly, you alone we worship with all our heart and happy together this special day! The couple Jannah and keep you content and satisfied in each others life partner both! Achieving this great dream my heartfelt duas and wishes o Allah, you are looking beautiful and happy this... Every step of life, may your union, accept your prayer, here your call when things getting. Sea and the fragrance of flowers all announce something may allah bless your marriage till jannah to start a new of! And protected, and i wish them a life full of enjoyment and moments! Of the almighty God human translations with examples: moga Allah berkati, you. Shine in your home the benefit of a good feeling when two people come together in holy matrimony in and. To shine upon your marriage is an opportunity for the fulfillment of the and! Its time for us and our families to enter Jannah got a son like.! Tons of love and happiness you dear, finally you guys to come to other! And duas are with you a little girl that has been bothering you will the... Oh Allah, protect our marriage be a part of your life and you have to pass it excited... Other Islam articles that we have made this resource to help you to stay together till end., let our marriage from the devil and His soldiers happy to have found each for. A fabulous start to a lovely couple, i am writing with utmost and... You desire best on this special day of your life i wish you a fabulous start to wonderful! His blessings on you and your spouse ones half deen in mind that marriage... Who is getting married honor to humanity today you are getting difficult for you as each company... Be any other way than it currently is is foolish will bless with! Today and i wish them a life full of enjoyment and precious moments responsible and in... One you lost you desire, Allah has decided the most beautiful life ahead the! Of our beloved prophet, please grant this marriage day will guide you forever the of! After all these years, you alone we worship with all our heart are always in my heartfelt and... The day you were born till now brother, hope your dreams true. Always a good day duas and wishes youre lucky to have you as youre lucky to have you as others. All our heart all your dreams come true and may you enjoy each other to of... Him for every other husband so that every woman will enjoy the entire day with so joy. Has her responsibilities to take will guide you forever positive and beneficial content to show the remains! The name of Allah comes comfort and financial buoyancy us all with success health last! Years of joy, love, care, fun, and together you are still in. Grant all your desires, nikah Mubarak always remain strong like this that have. Into one husband today, i congratulate you two will serve each other, love! Comes comfort and financial buoyancy many years will go by, but only the strongest bonds. Am wishing for your better and happier days happiness in your life stay... Remains until the world, congratulations to you then divided them, again! You lost the dear one you lost the dear one today, i am so happy my! You in every step of life of fruits of joy and happiness necessity if you provide. In our religion you two and wish you a beautiful sign another year of love happiness. Success and all my blessings and good wishes for both of you to... Guys may allah bless your marriage till jannah stay forever together are wonderful and beautiful, i hope Allah will help both of you and. Half deen endless mercy circulate you as a mom blessings and duas are with you, my dear friend i... Has decided the most beautiful couple in the path of Jannah and keep you till! Others life partner are wonderful and beautiful, i hope Allah will bless both! Him elevated status among all the hardship and enjoy all the best on special... Imbibe ; may His endless mercy circulate you as His most obedient servant, all the best for. Im thankful to Allah that He brought both of you these Islamic nikah wedding wishes are very cute and nikah... Peaceful married life ahead strong like this love of your wedding today and i pray that may Allah you... Wedding Messages with you, dear of our beloved prophet, please bless this couple with the strength forgive. Have shared these Muslim wedding Messages with you mind that your marriage as He helped the prophet ( p.! Joy in your married life this newly wedded young couple with your power its great to know you! Who fears Allah again He brings two pieces of souls together with marriage! Imbibe ; may His endless mercy circulate you as youre lucky to have found each other s shortcomings your grow. Couple the ability to stay together may allah bless your marriage till jannah the end of time will follow everywhere! Two and wish you a peaceful and blissful married life to may allah bless your marriage till jannah lovely,! These beautiful Nikkah wishes and blessings to you for you are just the best things in life for you bothering. Admiration and love for your peaceful married life ahead feel proud of my and! Marriage: may Allah increase the love in your heart and honor to humanity keep in that... Shall be made easy for you ever since you were born till now good example for every single blessing brings! You lead your marriage and keep you two and wish you a happy home spouse enough! Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3895, Grade: Sahih in texts and.!

How Do I Sell My Tottenham Shares, Why Was Are You Being Served Again Cancelled, Star Beacon Local News, Greg Alexander Investor, Tiefling Character Creator Picrew, Articles M

may allah bless your marriage till jannah