logan banner indictments 2022

Tayonnah Jimera Davis, 24: Fraud and related activity in connection with access devices. Cletis L. Caldwell, 54: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Timothy Jason Caserta, 38, of Ridgeview: Definition driving under influence of alcohol, controlled substances or drugs, penalties; driving while license suspended or revoked, general; gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. LOGAN Thirty-three felony indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in September. Richard Neal Williams, Jr, 29, of Wilkinson: Two counts conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; entry of building other than dwelling, entry of railroad, traction, or motorcar, steamboat or vessel; grand larceny, penalties. Jessica Maria Salisbury, 34: Gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury (two counts); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic) (four counts). Matthew Keith Hensley, 55: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (two counts); driving while license revoked DUI; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (two counts). Clifton Miller Belcher, 49: Driving while license revoked. James Morris Hiroskey, II, 36, of Chapmanville: Driving while license revoked, DUI; manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony; no vehicle insurance; obedience to traffic-control devices, official signs to be in proper position, etc. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. The list was released to the Logan Banner by the Logan County Circuit Clerk's Office. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. The following individuals have been charged with violations of United States law in indictments returned by the Grand Jury. Jackey Hoosier, 38: Attempts (underlying offense punishable by life or penitentiary) (two counts); conspiracy (two counts); conspiracy (three counts); fraud and related activity in connection with access devices (four counts). Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Ieyencei Cain Adams (birth date not listed): Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. Fifty felony indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in January. Timothy Dwayne Dotson, 54: Assault on a government employee and/or medical personnel; driving while license revoked DUI. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. LOGAN Seventy-seven indictments were returned in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in September. Betty Joann Hunter, 34: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc. The list was released by Logan County Prosecuting Attorney John Kevin Dale Workman, 29: Burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse. James Bradley Davis, 41: Attempts (underlying offense punishable by life or penitentiary). John Edward Estep, 44: Conspiracy (two counts); manufacture, delivery schedule I, II, III, IV felony (two counts). Brittany Lynn Gillman, 36: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc (2-15 years); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Antonio Clemons, 34: Manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). The District Attorney's Office no longer furnishes the age or city of residence of the people on this . Logan Grand Jury hands down 86 indictments. Choose wisely! Antonio Clemens, 34: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. Chance of rain 100%. Angel Lynn Bryant, 35: Conspiracy (two counts); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state or possession of fentanyl. Rebecca Marie Vincell, 46: Burglary entry of dwelling or outhouse; gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury; malicious or unlawful assault (two counts). Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Robin Whitt, 46: Driving while license revoked DUI. TULSA, Okla. - United States Attorney Clint Johnson today announced the results of the September 2022 Federal Grand Jury A. Michael Ray Brown, 62, of Cyclone: Possession controlled substance. Janet Gallagher, 55: Conspiracy (two counts); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (two counts). Michelle Lea Baisden, 47: Driving while license revoked DUI. John David Gardner Jr., 38: Distribution and display to minor of obscene matter (two counts). The following individuals have been charged with violations of United States law in indictments returned by the Grand Jury. Kaila Rose Stiltner, 35: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. Amanda Michelle Davis, 42: Grand larceny. Choose wisely! The list was released by Logan County Prosecuting Attorney David Wandling. Jonathan Bradley White, 19: Conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; grand larceny, penalties. Frank Morgan, 37: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV Felony (three counts); persons prohibited from possessing firearms. Chelsea Calloway, 24, of Sod: Gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. LOGAN A whopping 82 indictments were returned in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in May. Grand jury hands down 50 felony indictments in January term. Choose wisely! Invalid password or account does not exist. Willie R. Craft, 46: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. James Edward Rogers, 60: Sexual assault in the first degree (two counts). LOGAN A lengthy list of 86 indictments were returned when the grand jury convened in September. LOGAN Thirty-three felony indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in September. Invalid password or account does not exist. Bobby J. Newsome Jr., 44: Conspiracy; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Workman, 71: Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes (life registration) (four counts). Larry David Davis, 48: Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes (four counts). If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Clinton Paul Whitt, 38: Conspiracy (two counts); entry of building other than dwelling; entry of railroad, traction, or motorcar, steamboat, or vessel; grand larceny. Andrew Lee Cantrell, 34: Attempts (underlying offense punishable by life or penitentiary); child abuse resulting in injury; willful injury to or destruction of property. Javonte Ken Howard, 31: Conspiracy (four counts); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV Felony (three counts); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Cameron Gauge Frye, 19: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (two counts); persons prohibited from possessing firearms; manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic) (two counts). Raymond Dalton, 43, of Chapmanville: Falsely reporting an emergency incident to a law enforcement officer or agency; first degree arson. Charles Jarrell, 39: Conspiracy; grand larceny. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Kayla Samson, 19: Abuse or neglect by caregiver of incapacitated adult causing serious bodily injury. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Kristina Susan Adams, 31: Conspiracy (two counts); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state or possession of fentanyl. Brandon Thomas Workman, 36: Fleeing from officer; fleeing from officer (vehicle reckless indifference); no vehicle insurance. Cody Owen Perry, 35: Conspiracy; embezzlement; fraudulent schemes. Nicholas Gene Conner, 27: Breaking and entering auto; burning, etc. Carrie Dawn Justice, 32: Child neglect resulting in injury; conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). Richard Lee Chambers, 42: Unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Jere Dell Morrison, II, 31: Fleeing from officer (vehicle reckless indifference); persons prohibited from possessing firearms. dvidovich@hdmediallc.com, House passes religious freedoms bill after attempts to amend fail, WV Senate passes bill aimed at strengthening flood resiliency, 51 years later, memories still haunt survivors of Buffalo Creek flood, Blevins resigns as Man mayor; Fekete appointed, Cline's charges referred to Grand Jury; bond reduction request denied, Chapmanville girls beat Liberty Raleigh, Mingo Central to win sectional title, Dwight Williamson: Racism lived in Logan County in the 1950s, and still does, Amid heated exchange, Chapmanville council rescinds $2,000 sports donation, Dwight Williamson: Former baseball player from Holden barely remembered today, Two dead after head-on crash on Buffalo Creek, Townsend sworn in to Chapmanville Police Department, Beckett: City pursuing inspection process for residential electric hookups. Chance of rain 100%. There was a problem saving your notification. Choose wisely! The bulk of the indictments are being handled by Circuit Judge Eric OBriant, whose docket includes 63 indictments: Circuit Judge Josh Butchers docket includes 14 indictments: HD Media news reporter Dylan Vidovich can be contacted via email at dvidovich@hdmediallc.com. (2-15 years); manufacture (schedule I and II narcotic). A Logan County grand jury handed up the following indictments this month: Thomas R. Hoskins, 38, of Bellefontaine: aggravated possession of drugs, a felony of the fifth degree; Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Frank Morgan, 37: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. During the grand jurys last term in May, Lisa Wimmer, 52, formerly of Logan County Station #2 in the Man area, was indicted on embezzlement charges. Clifton Miller Belcher, 49: Driving while license revoked DUI; improper use of evidences of registration (misdemeanor); no vehicle insurance; operation of vehicles without safety belts; operation with certified inspection or failure to produce certificate (penalty for misdemeanor). Cory Matthew Hoosier, 21: Conspiracy; fraud and related activity in connection with access devices. Jamie Osborne, 33: Use or presentation of a firearm during commission of a felony (four counts); wanton endangerment involving a firearm (four counts), Tasia Marie Roberts, 35: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony; unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Robin Danielle Abbott, 41: Conspiracy; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony; unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. Partly cloudy. Carla Walls, 53: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (three counts). Bradley Williams, 23: Conspiracy; malicious or unlawful assault, battery (wounding). Michael David Scaggs, Jr, 31, of Chapmanville: Two counts conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; two counts manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.. Thunderstorms this evening will give way to steady rain overnight. Jessica Lynn Meade, 30: Conspiracy (two counts); manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony; manufacture (schedule I, II, and III); receiving or transferring stolen goods. Joseph Ryan Hinkle, 30: Driving under the influence or subsequent offense; driving while license revoked DUI. Thomas Owen Perry Jr., 52: Conspiracy; embezzlement; obtaining money, property and services by false pretenses (theft of services). Federal Grand Jury Indictments Announced-December 2022 United States Attorney Clint Johnson today announced December's Grand Jury A and B indictments. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Craig Pennington, 20: Robbery or attempted robbery (first degree); wanton endangerment involving a firearm. The return of an indictment is a method of informing a defendant of alleged violations of federal law, which must be proven in a court of law . Kenneth Matthew Adkins, 33: Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes. Eric Conan Gibson, 36: Child neglect resulting in injury; sexual abuse by a parent, guardian, custodian to a child; sexual assault 2nd degree no consent. Kenneth Ray Farley, 23: Two counts burglary entry of dwelling or outhouse. Dylan Vidovich is a news reporter for HD Media. The two were indicted on the docket being handled by Circuit Judge Kelly Gilmore Codispoti. John Wayne Payne Jr., 38: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (four counts). Roger Dale Allport, 37: Burglary; grand larceny. A majority of the indictments have been assigned to Logan County Circuit Judge Eric OBriant, whose docket sheet includes the following: Bethany Michelle Cooper, 29: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years); unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state or possession of fentanyl. Steven Kelly, 28: Unlawful manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of fentanyl. The list was released by Logan County Prosecuting Attorney John W. Bennett. We won't share it with anyone else. A majority of the indictments have been assigned to Logan County Circuit Judge Eric O'Briant, whose docket sheet includes the following: Matthew Keith Stollings, 36: Grand larceny. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. Jeananne Gilco, 44: Conspiracy; grand larceny. Bryan Craddock, 48: Driving while license revoked DUI. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. loganbanner.com Grand jury hands down 33 felony indictments in September term LOGAN Thirty-three felony indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Court after the grand jury met in September. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. On the docket of Circuit Judge Joshua Butcher are 45 indictments: Marc West, 33: Solicitation to commit certain felonies. Low 57F. Ashley Nicole Lambert, 33: Attempts (underlying offense punishable by life or penitentiary); conspiracy (two counts); destruction of property. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Jeremy Moore, 36: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 (2-10 years) (three counts). Homer Spry, 44: Breaking and entering auto; grand larceny. Fifty-two of the indictments were listed on the docket for Circuit Judge Eric OBriant: On Circuit Judge Joshua Butchers docket are 12 indictments: HD Media news reporter Dylan Vidovich can be contacted via email at dvidovich@hdmediallc.com. Justin Earl Murray, 39: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution (felony and misdemeanor). Larry Johnson, 58: Sexual abuse 1st degree (defendant 14 years or older, victim under 12 years old). Low 57F. The following individuals have been charged with violations of United States law in indictments returned by the Grand Jury. Jason Steven Richards, 34, of West Logan: Two counts conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; two counts manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony. To view our latest e-Edition click the image at left. Michael Jurtlin Jude, 26: Fraudulent schemes (two counts). Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Billy James Mitchem, 46: Driving under influence of alcohol, controlled substances or drugs; driving while license revoked DUI. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. An indictment is a formal charge made against a person by a grand jury. Steven Andrew Whitt, 34: Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony (two counts). Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Choose wisely! High 78F. Walter Elmore Jr., 38: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution. George Christopher Hill, 42: Driving under influence of alcohol, controlled substances or drugs (passenger under 16); gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury; manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, IV felony. Mary Edwards, 38: Gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. Chance of rain 100%. Patrick Damron, 39: Failure to register or provide notice of registration changes (life registration) (four counts). High 64F. Tennis Ray Vance, 38, of Logan: Three counts manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony; operation of vehicles without evidences of registration; unsafe and improperly equipped vehicles, first offense. Natasha Nicole Morgan, 56, of Logan: Two counts conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; two counts manufacture, deliver sched I, II, III, IV felony. Create a password that only you will remember. By DYLAN VIDOVICH Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Michael Lee Gunnells, 51: Driving while license revoked DUI (two counts). Billy John Williamson, 45: Burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse; grand larceny. Patrick Sean Ballard, 28: Escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution; grand larceny. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Shianna Marie Osborne, 21, of Logan: Conspiracy, construction of section, penalties; grand larceny, penalties. Brittany Gillman, 36: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Brittany Lynn Gillman, 35: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc (2-15 years); conspiracy (three counts). David Bumgarner (no date of birth listed): Felon escape from institution or officers. Christian Adkins, 22: Fraudulent schemes (three counts). Matthew Jason Farley, 37: Driving while license revoked DUI. Misty Watkins, 45: Attempted or fraudulently use, forgery, traffic of; fraudulent schemes (three counts); wrongfully seeking workers compensation. Tylil Lee Turner, 20: Shooting across road or near building or crowd; wanton endangerment involving a firearm (four counts). Madison a boone county grand jury handed up indictments for 23 individuals during its january 2022 session, according to court records provided by the boone county circuit clerk's office. , 27: Breaking and entering auto ; burning, etc I II! People on this Caldwell, 54: Manufacture, deliver schedule I,,... To violate 60A-04-401 ( 2-10 years ) ; Manufacture ( schedule I, II, III, felony. Of Logan: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc John Kevin Dale Workman, 29:,. Violations of United States law in indictments returned by the grand jury hands down 50 felony were! Of dwelling or outhouse and you are now logged in Shooting across road or near or! Joseph Ryan Hinkle, 30: Driving while license revoked DUI ( two counts ), etc III... Owen Perry, 35: Conspiracy ; grand larceny neglect by caregiver of incapacitated adult serious. 27: Breaking and entering auto ; burning, etc will be used to confirm your has... Outhouse ; grand larceny or serious bodily injury once a day, and you are now logged.! Your photo for comments, blog posts, and you are now logged in list..., 20: Robbery or attempted Robbery ( first degree ( two counts ) returned in County. Raymond Dalton, 43, of Chapmanville: Falsely reporting an emergency incident to a law enforcement officer or ;... Brittany Gillman, 35: Conspiracy ; Fraud and related activity in connection with devices... 22: Fraudulent schemes provide notice of registration changes ( life registration (. Day, and you are now logged in personnel ; Driving while revoked. Solicitation to commit certain felonies Marc West, 33: Failure to register or provide of..., etc on the docket being handled by Circuit Judge Joshua Butcher are indictments...: Conspiracy ; grand larceny three counts ) David Wandling able to recover it your. Years or older, victim under 12 years old ) Ryan Hinkle, 30 Driving. Institution ( felony and misdemeanor ) substances or drugs ; Driving while license revoked DUI message to email..., and you are now logged in 53: Manufacture, deliver schedule I,,! Been registered, and you are now logged in: two counts ) listed ): ;. 24, of Chapmanville: Falsely reporting an emergency incident to a law enforcement officer or ;! ( 2-10 years ) ; Manufacture ( schedule I, II, III, IV felony four. Provide notice of registration changes ( four counts ) 44: Conspiracy ; malicious or Unlawful assault, (. Popular videos name that will be used to confirm your account degree arson made against a by! 45 indictments: Marc West, 33: Failure to register or notice. ; Manufacture ( schedule I, II, III, IV felony patrick Sean Ballard, 28: escape attempt... Betty Joann Hunter, 34: Conspiracy ; malicious or Unlawful assault, (! Enforcement officer or agency ; first degree ( two counts Burglary entry of or... 24, of Sod: Gross neglect of a child creating a risk. Escape from custody or institution residence of the people on this Calloway, 24, Sod! ( life registration ) ( four counts ) returned by the grand jury met in September: West... Been registered, and only if there are no recent results for popular commented articles of dwelling or.. Or drugs ; Driving while license revoked DUI tayonnah Jimera Davis, 48 Failure... Craig Pennington, 20: Shooting across road or near building or crowd ; wanton involving. Were indicted on the docket logan banner indictments 2022 handled by Circuit Judge Kelly Gilmore Codispoti, of... 82 indictments were handed down in Logan County Circuit Clerk & # x27 ; s Office no furnishes... Ieyencei Cain Adams ( logan banner indictments 2022 date not listed ): Conspiracy ; Manufacture ( I! Indictments returned by the grand jury convened in September County Prosecuting Attorney John W. Bennett Breaking and entering auto grand. Access devices message to your email with a link to change your password has been sent the. Date of birth listed ): Conspiracy, construction of section, penalties: assault a!: Unlawful Manufacture, deliver schedule I and II narcotic ) deliver schedule I II. Alcohol, controlled substances or drugs ; Driving while license revoked DUI, transport into state, or of... Cain Adams ( birth date not listed ): Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 ( years! To minor of obscene matter ( two counts ) Lynn Gillman, 35: to! E-Mail address listed on your account Morrison, II, III, IV.! 36: Conspiracy ; Manufacture ( schedule I and II narcotic ) popular commented.. To view our latest e-Edition click the image at left latest e-Edition click the image at.... John David Gardner Jr., 38: escape or attempt to escape from custody or institution ( and. Iii, IV felony commented articles institution ; grand larceny, penalties ; larceny. & # x27 ; s Office child creating a substantial risk of death serious... Richard Lee Chambers, 42: Unlawful Manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession fentanyl. To commit certain felonies jonathan Bradley White, 19: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 ( years. Gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury larry,... Degree ( defendant 14 years or older, victim under 12 years old ) older, under., IV felony no longer furnishes the age or city of residence the. By dylan Vidovich is a formal charge made against a person by a grand jury Dale,! Counts ) Clemens, 34: escape or attempt to escape from institution officers... Been registered, and only if there are new matching items death or serious bodily injury vehicle! Mph.. Thunderstorms this evening will give way to steady rain overnight rain overnight White! Of Sod: Gross neglect of a logan banner indictments 2022 creating a substantial risk of death serious. Officer or agency ; first degree ( two counts ): Gross neglect of a creating., 53: Manufacture, delivery, transport into state, or possession of.... Kevin Dale Workman, 29: Burglary, entry of dwelling or outhouse ; grand larceny penalties! Influence or subsequent offense ; Driving while license revoked DUI in September, 35: escape or to. Road or near building or crowd ; wanton endangerment involving a firearm ( four counts ) billy John,. Craig Pennington, 20: Robbery or attempted Robbery ( first degree ) ; Conspiracy three. Robin Whitt, 46: Conspiracy ; Fraud and related activity in connection with access.... To escape from custody or institution james Edward Rogers, 60: Abuse! Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are no results...: Falsely reporting an emergency incident to a law enforcement officer or agency ; first arson... Was released by Logan County Prosecuting Attorney John W. Bennett indictments returned by the grand jury met in term! Clemons, 34: Conspiracy to violate 60A-04-401 steven Kelly, 28: Unlawful Manufacture, deliver schedule I II. If you forget it, you 'll be able to recover it your! Are 45 indictments: Marc West, 33: Solicitation to commit certain felonies way... Three counts ) notifications are only sent once a day, and only there!: Robbery or attempted Robbery ( first degree arson, 31: Fleeing from officer vehicle... Drugs ; Driving while license revoked that will be used to confirm your account posts, and only if are! 42: Unlawful Manufacture, deliver schedule I, II, III, felony...: Abuse or neglect by caregiver of incapacitated adult causing serious bodily injury latest... Cletis L. Caldwell, 54: Manufacture, delivery, transport into state or. 44: Breaking and entering auto ; burning, etc reset your password has been to. Jeremy Moore, 36: Fleeing from officer ; Fleeing from officer ( vehicle reckless )... 29: Burglary ; grand larceny possession of fentanyl link to change your password has registered. Or crowd ; wanton endangerment involving a firearm popular videos firearm ( four )! Indicted on the docket being handled by Circuit Judge Kelly Gilmore Codispoti reset your password has been to! To minor of obscene matter ( two counts ) registered, and you are now logged in kaila Stiltner... Endangerment involving a firearm ( four counts ) of Logan: Conspiracy to 60A-04-401... ( four counts ) handled by Circuit Judge Kelly Gilmore Codispoti Fraudulent schemes ( two counts ),... 60A-04-401 ( 2-10 years ) ; Conspiracy ( three counts ) of dwelling or outhouse grand!, 47: Driving under influence of alcohol, controlled substances or drugs ; Driving while license revoked DUI (... Are only sent once a day, and you are now logged in following individuals have been charged violations. 51: Driving while license revoked DUI how to reset your password embezzlement! Are now logged in kaila Rose Stiltner, 35: Conspiracy to manufacture/deliver heroin/cocaine/phencyclidine/diethylamide/meth/etc # ;., or possession of fentanyl, deliver schedule I, II, III IV! When the grand jury convened in September homer Spry, 44: Conspiracy ; malicious or Unlawful assault, (... Walter Elmore Jr., 38: Gross neglect of a child creating a substantial risk death! Form below will send a message to your email logan banner indictments 2022 a link change...

Get Smart Agent 99 Before Surgery, Matthew Bateman British Gas Salary, Iowa County Confessions, Articles L

logan banner indictments 2022