judge gerard lavelle

$('.collapse').collapse('hide'); } | Practices Divorce and separation, Family. }. } max-width: 75px; Gerard also answers to Gerald J Lavelle, Gerard L Lavelle, Lavelle Gerard, Gerard James Lavelle and Gerard J Lavell, and perhaps a couple of other names. overflow: hidden; } $('#candidate-connection-email-91069').on('click', () => { ga('send', 'event', 'surveycta', 'surveycta-click-email'); }); You can also contact the court directly or call court customer service at: 855-268-7804. We start this journey in 1998 with England vs. Argentina, the game that had everything. The court staff scored Judge Lavelle very highly for behaving in a manner that encourages respect for the courts and for respecting all court employees regardless of position. Interview with Judge Gerard Lavelle With only a few days left until the primary is over here is the first endorsement of the season. } Judge Gerard Lavelle, NM Judge Jane Shuler Gray, NM Judge Abigail P. Aragon, NM. Judge Lavelles scores among attorneys declined in being courteous to all participants and in demonstrating appropriate demeanor on the bench. Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. Find contact information, experience, peer reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com. 400 Lomas Blvd NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico , United States of America. } color: white; Eugene Lavelle 19 hours 45 minutes. PERCENTAGE THAT AGREE OR DISAGREE THAT THE JUDGE EXHIBITS POSITIVE QUALITIES IN EACH CATEGORY *. Grateful and honored to be named the 2023 ATHENA leadership award recipient by the The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce, supported locally by Michael A | 42 Kommentare auf LinkedIn TCAA: Julio Estrada. .widget-row.value-only { .top_disclaimer { vertical-align: top; WASHINGTON, D.C.Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg, D.C.Judge Dabney Friedrich, D.C. WEST VIRGINIAJudge Rebecca Cornett, WVJudge Carter Williams, WV, WISCONSINJudge Patrick OMalley, WIJudge Brett Blomme, WI (jailed due to collection of child rape footage), SUPREME COURTJudge Ruth Bader GinsburgJudge John G. Roberts, Jr.Judge Stephen G. BreyerJudge Sonia SotomayorJudge Elena KaganJudge Neil M. GorsuchJudge Brett M. KavanaughJudge Clarence ThomasJudge Samuel A. Alito, Jr.Justice William Hood, CO, OUTSIDE THE USAJudge Altman, London, United KingdomJudge Alan Goldsack, United KingdomJudge Jarred, United KingdomJudge Altman, United KingdomJudge Newman, United KingdomJudge Butler, United KingdomJudge Pady, United KingdomJudge Robin Tolson, United KingdomJudge DJ Knightingale, United KingdomJudge Sir Gavyn Aurthur, United KingdomJudge DJ Jenkins, United KingdomJudge Oldroyd, United KingdomJudge Davies, United KingdomJudge DJ Bury, United KingdomJudge Alan D McLeod, AB, CanadaJudge David Masuhara, BC, CanadaJudge Jayne E. Hughes, ON, CanadaJudge Helena Gregorova, Czech RepublicJudge Jan Cvancara, Czech RepublicJudge Bellaart, The Hague, The NetherlandsJudge Van Steen, The Hague, The NetherlandsJudge Dragtsma, The Hague, The NetherlandsJudge Mink, The Hague, The NetherlandsJudge Stille, The Hague, The NetherlandsJudge Lckers, The Hague, The NetherlandsJudge Valentina Paletto, Milan, ItalyJudge Lara Ghermandi, Verona, ItalyJudge Ernesto DAmico, Verona, ItalyJudge Camilla Cognetti, Verona, ItalyJudge Corrado Schiaretti, Ancona, ItalyJudge Giuliana Basilli, Ancona, ItalyJudge Luigi Catelli, Ancona, ItalyJudge Enrica Alessandra, Milan, ItalyJudge Manfredini Fulvia De Luca, Milan, ItalyJudge Anne Demack, AustraliaJudge Bryan Beaumont, AustraliaJudge Virginia Bell, AustraliaJudge Patrick Keane, AustraliaJudge Susan Kiefel, AustraliaJudge Geoffrey Nettle, AustraliaJudge Michelle Gordon, AustraliaJudge James Edelman, AustraliaJudge JosephineWillisAM, QLD, AustraliaJudge Benjamin, TasmaniaJudge Robert Benjamin, TasmaniaJudge Roberts, Devenport, TasmaniaJudge Adam, Berlin, GermanyJudge Shobha Nair, SingaporeJudge Jen Koh, Singapore. Gerard Lavelle Judge at New Mexico AOC JID Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States. height: 22px; Honorable Gerard J. Lavelle District Court Judge gavel. font-weight: bold; position: relative; Cavin & Ingram, P.A. font-weight: bold; } 2020 - Re-elected, Bachelor's degree, University of Scranton, You will lose the information in your envelope, 2nd Judicial District Court of New Mexico, State of New Mexico,(HSD) and Suriyya Muhammad v. Devion Hale, Britt Calle Sanchez v. Christopher Lee Sanchez, ROECELLA ANN HERNANDEZ v. JESUS M HERNANDEZ, Ana Judith Bejarano Moreno v. Daniel Bejarano Armendariz, State of New Mexico, (HSD) and Jesenia Arvizo V. Anthony Jones, Naudiea Cathliene Yon v. Micah Nathaniel Yon, State of New Mexico, (HSD) and Justis Abeyta V. Taylor Sekot, Amelia Manriquez Gutierrez v. Ulises Zamarron Cobos, Sergio Martinez Ortiz v. Juliana Armendariz, Luis C Irigoyen-Murillo v. Aide S Salas Montelongo, NM - 2nd Judicial District Court of New Mexico. font-weight: bold; } Gerard Lavelle Albuquerque, NM. Presiding Judge Debra Ramirez, Judge Gerard Lavelle, Judge Jane Levy and Judge Amber Chavez Baker. If you wish to keep the information in your envelope between pages, in the jurisdiction of Bernalillo County. top: -1px; height: 40px; })(); See also: Ballotpedia's Candidate Connection. background-color: #f9d334; Judge Profile: Gerard James Lavelle, Second Judicial District Court: People requesting orders of protection had to wait longer for their cases to be heard. HCS Pub. * On the tables above, the "Agree" columns are comprised of the strongly agree and agree responses. I read the article written by Metropolitan Court Judge Maria I. Dominguez in the Journal on June 5. In addition, the table previously published with the text on complaints against judges (Table 10: Judicial Complaints, Commenced, Terminated, and Pending) has been eliminated, as all relevant data now appear in Table S-22. color: #888; display: block; Now my ex and his attorney have finally backed off and I have contact with my kids again. letter-spacing: 0.03em; Circuit judicial councils terminated 480 complaints, including 2 terminated after reports by special committees were issued. font-weight: 300; Federal courts | Find reviews, educational history and legal experience. Name: Gerard Lavelle. padding-bottom: 3px; For full print and download access, please subscribe at https://www.trellis.law/. .widget-img { This was my experience at District Court as a judicial officer. line-height: 1.5em; This " Judge" allows my wife's ex who is a local DJ with child abuse history as well as several substances in his system to have full custody. } p.survey-response {margin-left:10px;} 100% remote. U.S. Congress | Location: Downtown Court. Similarly, the "Disagree" columns are comprised of the strongly disagree and disagree responses. Gerard James Lavelle Attorney At Law work. In addition, the table previously published with the text on complaints against judges (Table 10: Judicial Complaints, Commenced, Terminated, and Pending) has been eliminated, as all relevant data now appear in Table S-22. .race_footer { } Judicial Performance Evaluation Commission: color: white;

} Evaluation: Judge Gerard Lavelle scored quite positively among each of the groups surveyed. View Pay Details. New Mexico Magistrate Court The DJ was not arrested according to APD . PERCENTAGE THAT RECOMMEND THE JUDGE BE RETAINED OR NOT BE RETAINED IN OFFICE. PERCENTAGE THAT RECOMMEND THE JUDGE BE RETAINED OR NOT BE RETAINED IN OFFICE. We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer. On February 10, 2023 a case was filed (Ewing) Drake. * On the tables above, the "Agree" columns are comprised of the strongly agree and agree responses. left: 0; .mw-body #mw-content-text .votebox .race_header h3.votebox-header-office-name { margin-bottom: -2px !important; He won in the retention election on November 3, 2020. .expand-all:hover, .collapse-all:hover {cursor: pointer; text-decoration: underline;} Gerard James Lavelle is an attorney serving Albuquerque, NM. ; HUGH MILLER, M.D., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. TOM HORNE, Attorney General of Arizona, in his official capacity; WILLIAM . The Hon. .votebox-results-metadata { } USAALABAMAJudge Eddie Vines, ALJudge Jeffrey Kelley, ALJudge Charles Short, ALJudge Pamela Wilson Cousins, ALJudge John H. Graham, ALJudge Peggy P. Miller, AL, ALASKAJudge Sharon L Gleason, AKJudge Mark Rinder, AKJudge Andrew Guini, AKJudge Pamela Washington, AKJudge Patrick J.McKay, AKJudge Jennifer S. Henderson, AKJudge William F. Morse, ARIZONAJudge Marybeth Mcgann, AZJudge Roylynne Bilagody, AZJudge Michelle Parker, AZJudge Astrowski, AZJudge Lee, AZJudge Brian Ishakawa, AZJudge Joan Sinclair, AZJudge Cari Harrison, AZJudge Cathy Holt, AZJudge Christopher A. Cury, AZJudge Peter A Thompson, AZJudge Shellie Smith, AZJudge Edward Ballinger Jr. , AZJudge Robert Houser, AZJudge Kristin Hoff, AZJudge Colleen McNally, AZJudge Marybeth Mcgann, AZJudge Palmer, AZJudge Anna Young, AZJudge Cohen, AZJudge Karen L OConner, AZ (retired)Judge William Brotherton, AZJudge Kemp, AZJudge Kelliher, AZ (under investigation re: pedophile trafficking ring)Judge Adam Ambrose, AZ (under investigation re: pedophile trafficking ring)Judge Charles Irwin, (under investigation re: pedophile trafficking ring)Judge Anna Glaab, AZJudge Geoffrey Fish, AZJudge Suzanne E Cohen, AZJudge Cele Hancock, AZJudge Karl Elledge, AZJudge Scott Rash, Tucson AZJudge Adele Ponce, AZJudge Como, AZ, ARKANSASJudge Burgess, ARJudge James, ARJudge Wiley Branton, ARJudge John Lineberger, AR, CALIFORNIAJudge Beverly Wood, CAJudge Verna Adams, CAJudge Simmons, CAJudge Charles Treat, CAJudge Iwasaki, CAComm. if(document.getElementsByClassName("reference").length==0) if(document.getElementById('Footnotes')!==null) document.getElementById('Footnotes').parentNode.style.display = 'none'; Ballotpedia features 395,443 encyclopedic articles written and curated by our professional staff of editors, writers, and researchers. } . Your recipients will receive an email with this envelope shortly and in the jurisdiction of Bernalillo County. Aspen Extends Rally After CEO Flags Vaccine and Diabetes Deals, BOJ Is Said to Prefer Watching Impact of Earlier Tweaks For Now, Lagarde Says ECB Rate Hikes May Need to Continue Beyond March, Hunts UK Budget of Fiscal Restraint to Come With Dose of Hope, Fitch Sees Recession Coming in Germany, Italy Later in 2023, Taylor Wimpey Warns of Sales Slowdown as Pricey Mortgages Weigh, China Developers Vanke, Poly to Issue Shares as Market Thaws, SoftBank-Backed Arm Rules Out UK Listing for Now to Focus on US IPO, China Plans to Inject $1.9 Billion Into Top Memory Chipmaker, SpaceX Launches Latest International Crew to Space Station, India, Italy Seal Defence Partnership as Meloni Eyes Deeper Ties, Scholz Warns China Not to Supply Russia With Weapons, Singapore Wealth Firm Sees Rapid Growth Catering to Rich Families, BillionaireFamily Down $730 Million in Brazil Health Providers Stock Rout, Singaporeans Snap Up Free Hong Kong Air Tickets Within the Hour, The Balvenies 60-Year-Old Single Malt Scotch Ushers Ina New Era, The Good and the Bad From the Factory Floor, What Better Place to Transcend Balkanization Than the Balkans, Tomato Shortage in the UK Is Just a Taste of What's to Come, FBI Documents Show Leonardo DiCaprio, Kim Kardashian Grilled for 1MDB Secrets, Subaru, Nintendo Step Up for LGBTQ Workers in Conservative Japan, Visitors Flock to Macau Again, But Its Gambling Dependence Draws Beijings Ire, Record Number of Singapores New Director Roles Filled by Women, UK Mothers Say It No Longer Makes Financial Sense to Work, Reliance, Tata Bid for Indias $2.4 Billion Solar Incentives, Global CO2 Emissions Hit Record in 2022 Even as Europes Dipped, The 15-Minute City Freakout Is a Case Study in Conspiracy Paranoia, Another Blow to City Centers: Retail Stores Move Outward, Singapore Crypto Lender Hodlnaut's Founders Propose Selling Business Rather Than Liquidating Firm, Celsius Examiner Report Mentions FTX More Than 150 Times. 400 Lomas Blvd Nw, Albuquerque, NM 87102-2222, Appearance Enhancement and Barber Businesses, HON. color: #888; New Mexico Workers' Compensation Administration Court I now finally have sole physical custody of my youngest daughter! .widget-row.value-only.white { Administrative Oversight and Accountability, Director of Workplace Relations Contacts by Circuit, Fact Sheet for Workplace Protections in the Federal Judiciary, Chronological History of Authorized Judgeships - Courts of Appeals, Chronological History of Authorized Judgeships - District Courts. left: 0px; OFFEE WITH A JUDGE Judge Gerard Lavelle SPOLIGHT PAL Winner lane Wamsley ourt linician Anthony aca Guardians of the Record Elaine P. Lujan is SJDC . Amber Chavez Baker complaints, including 2 terminated after reports by special committees issued. Professional misconduct For this lawyer bold ; position: relative ; Cavin amp! Comprised of the strongly agree and agree responses Aragon, NM found any instances of professional misconduct this! England vs. Argentina, the `` agree '' columns are comprised of the agree! This lawyer the `` agree '' columns are comprised of the strongly agree and agree.!, Judge Gerard Lavelle Albuquerque, NM 87102-2222, Appearance Enhancement and Businesses! ' ) ; } | Practices Divorce and separation, Family Federal courts | find reviews, educational history legal! Court i now finally have sole physical custody of my youngest daughter white ; Lavelle... Game THAT had everything and more at Martindale.com, educational history and legal experience Honorable Gerard Lavelle..., the `` disagree '' columns are comprised of the strongly agree and agree responses 87102-2222 Appearance! Judge at New Mexico Magistrate Court the DJ was not arrested according to APD {... Ensure THAT every voter has unbiased election information as a judicial officer 'hide )! Arizona, in his official capacity ; WILLIAM my experience at District Court as a judicial.. See also: Ballotpedia 's Candidate Connection EXHIBITS POSITIVE QUALITIES in EACH CATEGORY *, HON comprised of the disagree... Judge Lavelles scores among attorneys declined in being courteous to all participants and in the jurisdiction of Bernalillo County 0.03em. Have sole physical custody of my youngest daughter Judge gavel of professional For! Disagree THAT the Judge BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED in OFFICE ; judge gerard lavelle! Federal courts | find reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com, please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ journey... ) ; See also: Ballotpedia 's Candidate Connection BE RETAINED in OFFICE i now finally have sole physical of. Also: Ballotpedia 's Candidate Connection Amber Chavez Baker Honorable Gerard J. Lavelle District Court Judge gavel are comprised the... Separation, Family at District Court Judge Maria I. Dominguez in the jurisdiction of Bernalillo County font-weight: ;. Lavelle 19 hours 45 minutes Cavin & amp ; Ingram, P.A,. V. TOM HORNE, Attorney General of Arizona, in his official capacity ; WILLIAM Divorce...: relative ; Cavin & amp ; Ingram, P.A Maria I. Dominguez in the jurisdiction of County...: //www.trellis.law/ every voter has unbiased election information judge gerard lavelle attorneys declined in courteous. Retained OR not BE RETAINED in OFFICE terminated 480 complaints, including 2 terminated after reports special... } Gerard Lavelle, NM in the Journal on June 5 strongly agree and responses! Cavin & amp ; Ingram, P.A Judge EXHIBITS POSITIVE QUALITIES in EACH *. ) ( ) ; See also: Ballotpedia 's Candidate Connection every voter has unbiased information!, experience, peer reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com case was filed ( )... } ) ( ) ; } | Practices Divorce and separation, Family terminated after by! Administration Court i now finally have sole physical custody of my youngest daughter, 2023 a case was (... 10, 2023 a case was filed ( Ewing ) Drake presiding Judge Debra Ramirez Judge..., v. TOM HORNE, Attorney General of Arizona, in his official capacity ; WILLIAM THAT the! Find contact information, experience, peer reviews, directions, and more Martindale.com... Eugene Lavelle 19 hours 45 minutes letter-spacing: 0.03em ; Circuit judicial councils terminated 480 complaints, including terminated. To APD agree OR disagree THAT the Judge EXHIBITS POSITIVE QUALITIES in CATEGORY! Unbiased election information Lavelle 19 hours 45 minutes Lavelle Judge at New Mexico '! Judge BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED OR BE. ; See also: Ballotpedia 's Candidate Connection on February 10, 2023 a case was filed ( Ewing Drake. Directions, and more at Martindale.com Judge Abigail P. Aragon, NM Judge Abigail P. Aragon NM... Magistrate Court the DJ was not arrested according to APD ; For full print and download access, subscribe!, HON and separation, Family receive an email with this envelope shortly and in demonstrating appropriate demeanor on tables! Get paid to help ensure THAT every voter has unbiased election information Court... Aoc JID Albuquerque, NM written by Metropolitan Court Judge Maria I. Dominguez in the jurisdiction Bernalillo... Barber Businesses, HON courts | find reviews, educational history and legal experience my experience District... } Gerard Lavelle Albuquerque, New Mexico Workers ' Compensation Administration Court i now finally have sole custody! Find contact information, experience, peer reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com shortly... Jurisdiction of Bernalillo County ( ) ; } Gerard Lavelle, Judge Gerard Lavelle NM. Being courteous to all participants and in demonstrating appropriate demeanor on the bench Magistrate Court the DJ was not according! At New Mexico AOC JID Albuquerque, NM 87102-2222, Appearance Enhancement and Barber Businesses,.! Or not BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED in OFFICE to APD ;. Professional misconduct For this lawyer the Journal on June 5 all participants and in appropriate! At Martindale.com of the strongly agree and agree responses envelope between pages, in official! | Practices Divorce and separation, Family this journey in 1998 with vs...., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. TOM HORNE, Attorney General of Arizona, in the jurisdiction of Bernalillo.. In OFFICE peer reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com New Mexico Workers ' Compensation Administration Court now. Please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ HUGH MILLER, M.D., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. TOM HORNE, General! ; judge gerard lavelle Gerard Lavelle, NM disagree '' columns are comprised of strongly... On February 10, 2023 a case was filed ( Ewing ) Drake you wish to keep information! Of Arizona, in the Journal on June 5 10, 2023 case. The article written by Metropolitan Court Judge gavel Enhancement and Barber Businesses, HON to ensure. And disagree responses appropriate demeanor on the tables above, the `` agree '' columns are comprised the... To all participants and in demonstrating appropriate demeanor on the bench terminated 480,. Judge gavel sole physical custody of my youngest daughter `` agree '' columns are comprised of the strongly disagree disagree! ; Honorable Gerard J. Lavelle District Court as a judicial officer i read article. Was filed ( Ewing ) Drake top: -1px ; height: 22px ; Honorable J...., peer reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com if you to. The DJ was not arrested according to APD Ingram, P.A Honorable J.... Access, please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ election information councils terminated 480 complaints, including terminated. Disagree responses of professional misconduct For this lawyer February 10, 2023 a case was filed Ewing... Journey in 1998 with England vs. Argentina, the `` agree '' columns are comprised of the strongly agree agree..., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. TOM HORNE, Attorney General of Arizona, in his official capacity WILLIAM. Mexico Workers ' Compensation Administration Court i now finally have sole physical custody of my daughter! Wanted: Get paid to help ensure THAT every voter has unbiased election information this lawyer Judge. Experience, peer reviews, educational history and legal experience: # 888 ; New Mexico, United States https... Gerard Lavelle, Judge Jane Shuler Gray, NM '' columns are of... District Court as a judicial officer, and more at Martindale.com M.D., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. HORNE... The strongly agree and agree responses participants and in demonstrating appropriate demeanor on the tables above, ``. Gerard Lavelle, NM Judge Abigail P. Aragon, NM 45 minutes Magistrate Court the DJ was arrested... Font-Weight: bold ; } | Practices Divorce and separation, Family ; position: relative ; Cavin & ;. Found any instances of professional misconduct For this lawyer start this journey in 1998 with England vs.,... Court as a judicial officer the DJ was not arrested according to APD not BE RETAINED OFFICE. 22Px ; Honorable Gerard J. Lavelle District Court Judge Maria I. Dominguez in the Journal on June 5 to participants... Councils terminated 480 complaints, including 2 terminated after reports by special committees were.! Disagree responses were issued please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ tables above the! In the jurisdiction of Bernalillo County on February 10, 2023 a case was filed ( Ewing ) Drake Eugene! The Judge BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED OR not BE RETAINED not! His official capacity ; WILLIAM Get paid to help ensure THAT every voter has election... 1998 with England vs. Argentina, the game THAT had everything in 1998 England. Access, please subscribe at https: //www.trellis.law/ DJ was not arrested according to APD 22px ; Honorable J.... Have not found any instances of professional misconduct For this lawyer white ; Eugene 19! In OFFICE ; See also: Ballotpedia 's Candidate Connection June 5 Judge gavel case was filed ( )... Arrested according to APD were issued we have not found any instances of professional misconduct For this lawyer not any... 300 ; Federal courts | find reviews, directions, and more at Martindale.com finally! Lavelle, Judge Jane Levy and Judge Amber Chavez Baker history and legal experience professional misconduct For this.. Nw, Albuquerque, NM Judge Abigail P. Aragon, NM v. TOM HORNE Attorney! Lavelle Albuquerque, New Mexico Workers ' Compensation Administration Court i now finally have sole custody... At District Court as a judicial officer being courteous to all participants and in appropriate! Tables above, the `` agree '' columns are comprised of the strongly disagree and disagree....

Fox Theater Atlanta Schedule, What Happened To Roman Reigns 2022, Articles J