john sullivan obituary new york

I was heartbroken to learn of Johns sudden passing. "Hank" "Barney" Sullivan passed away on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Garnet Health Medical Center in Wallkill, NY; he was 84 years old. Family and 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Reposing Michael J. Higgins Funeral Home New City, NY on Tuesday September 14, 3-8:00PM. SULLIVAN, John L. Jr., of West New York, NJ on Sat. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. I will keep all of you in my prayers. He married Mary Hartigan in 1949 at St. Francis DeSales Church in New York City and together they shared 57 years of marriage. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Some of my fondest memories will always be of Sully (from the Suite to that apartment on 95th street to the "quarterly" dinners in NYC with Teddy, Fee, Joe and Chris) . We were right and he succeeded for that very reason. John V. Sullivan, of Pearl River, died peacefully on February 1, 2006 surrounded by his loving family. Please join in expressing our condolences to the family, extended family, and friends of Juanita Ruby Branch 1934 - 2020 See more kennyfuneralhome.com Obituary of Juanita Ruby Branch | Monticello Juanita Ruby Branch went home to be with the Lord on They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. I send my love and prayers to his wife and parents and his sisters. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? my heart is heavy and i pray for all who loved john and knew his greatness. May this message go to the entire Sullivan family,I cannot find the words expessing my love and share your sorrow .I love your entire family ,it was an absolute joy to meet meet John as well as your beloved family,MR and Mrs Sullivan,Jeanne and Madeline right before the ceramony had the time of my life.John a while back were chatting about Quinn we both laughed at Quinns fabulas athletic ability.Mare always said Quinn is going to be big like John. class was truly cool. We are sad to announce that on June 29, 2022, John J. Sullivan (Glen Head, New York), born in Flushing, New York passed away. I was just looking of photo's of John and laughing/, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He was employed as an Instructor for the I am so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences. Without hesitation, John bent all of the flowers in half so that I could see. Above all, hecherished thetime spentwith his family and will be remembered for his positive outlook, endless energy and his infectious smile. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. He was also cherished by numerous nieces, nephews, cousins. Inside and out, John was one of the most beautiful people I have ever known. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. This year's Symposium features five unique learning tracks, preview our concurrent sessions now. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. My parents were good pals with your grandparents. John Girard and his family will be in my prayers. We are still so saddened by the loss of sweet John. Robertwas awardedthe Gerald L. Phillippe Award for outstanding community civic work from General Electric. Bob worked at General Electric for 46 years retiring in 1991, serving as Manager of International Turbine Support. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday, January 11,2022at 9am at St. Lukes Catholic Church,1241 State St, Schenectady, NY 12304. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Losing one's Dad is very hard, but know you now have a very special angel in heaven solely for you and your family. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. There is no photo or video of John J. Sullivan.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Funeral arrangement under the care ofWhitting Funeral Home. Learn more about child care in public policy, access advocacy resources, and get updates on opportunities to engage in the effort to change the child care landscape. Mr. Sullivan was born on September 28, 1939 to John and Mary (Fox) Sullivan in Yonkers, NY. Robert also taught International Banking at Siena College and was the area Dean of Effective Business Presentation. What a profound loss to a life so largely lived. Truly hope that you in front of a big screen TV with an endless clod beer. You have funeral questions, we have answers. Funeral arrangement under the care ofHawkins & Davis Funeral Home. Explore the Learning Center and discover courses covering industry standard best practices in child care. In lieu of flowers memorial donations in Roberts name may be made to theBoys&Girls ClubofSchenectady (https://www.bgcschenectady.org/) or toSUNY Schenectady Foundation Write your message of sympathy today. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. our h.s. I heard him speak of his love for his son and wish I could've heard more! Would you like to offer Marjorie Elizabeth Sullivans loved ones a condolence message? Ways to honor JOHN SULLIVAN's life and legacy. Let others know about your loved one's death. Burial will follow at Fred Loescher Veteran's Cemetery, New Hempstead, NY. He was a good friend to us. If you know of an upcoming event for John Sullivan, please add one. WebJohn Sullivan Obituary We are sad to announce that on November 5, 2022, John Sullivan (Smithtown, New York) passed away. His daughter Margaret (1733-1809) He was born August 22, 1927 in I would love, someday, to tell you all about how he saved my sister's life. Published by The Journal News from Sep. 10 to Sep. 12, 2021. Sept. 4, 2022 John J. Sullivan, the U.S. ambassador to Russia, left Moscow on Sunday and is retiring from public service after serving under five American presidents, the State Department said. John L. was born on February 2, 1939, in Long Island City, New York to Cornelius and Dear Family of John's, My family is shocked and saddened by the news of John's passing. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Sincerely' Trip Hamilton and family. WYMAN-FISHER FUNERAL HOME 100 Franklin Avenue Pearl River (845)735-2161. You have funeral questions, we have answers. carl donzella. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Robert (Bob) not only saw the best in people but gave his best to all. Quinn, your dad was a great guy as I am sure you know -- we grew up near each other in Sleepy Hollow. Robertis also survivedby hispreciousgrandchildren Michael Sullivan, John Sullivan, Alex Pezzi,Brian Pezzi and his only niece and nephew Kathy and Bill Jensen and their children RachaelandEricalong withmany cousins. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Be the first to post a memory or condolences. John proudly served his country in the United States Army, 1957-1959. Loving father of John, James and Jeannine, adored grandfather of Conor, (Bethany), Brendan, Caitlyn, Donald, Patrick, Sheila, Lauren, Tara, Kelly, and Caroline, and great grandfather to John "Jack" Sullivan. During the Cold War Era, he proudly served our Country with John V. Sullivan, of Pearl River, died peacefully on February 1, 2006 surrounded by his loving family. McHoul Funeral Home 1089 Main St, Fishkill, NY 12524. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. He was compassionate and wanting to make a difference. He was 78 years old. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. He is also survived by 15 grandchildren: Kelly Braunagel; Timothy, Matthew, John, Brendan, Donna, Danny, Alana, Ryan, Kyle, Jack, Kerry, Amanda, Jessica and Emma Grace Sullivan; two great-grandchildren: John and Julia Braunagel; a sister Patsy Hall and eight nieces and nephews. we had an undefeated season. Paul W. Harris Funeral Home, Inc. 570 Kings Hwy S, Rochester, NY 14617, Parkes Family Chapel at St. Ann's Community 1500 Portland Ave, Rochester, NY 14617. Interment to follow at St. Anthony Cemetery Nanuet, NY. you did a great job. He was loved and cherished by many people including : his parents, Margaret and Eugene Sullivan of Co; his wife Marcella (Jensen); his children, Jack, Jeanne Lewis (Scott), Richard (Anne) and Kevin; his daughter-in-law Meg; his grandchildren, Kathleen, Deirdre, Aidan, Clare, Nora, Bridget Lewis, Monica, Marie and Raymond Sullivan; his sister Mary Ann Lemke; and his friend Ireland. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. He seems to have put that talent to great use in the betterment of society. my buddy john.i remember being your catcher in little league. Ways to honor JOHN SULLIVAN's life and legacy. He is survived by his beloved wife Mary; his five sons: Eugene and wife Eileen; Jack and wife Barbara; Dan and wife Nora; Chris and wife Lisa; James and wife Kathy; and his daughter Maureen. He was more than appreciative of the support and constructive encouragement of his beloved wife Rosemary. I will always treasure the memories I have of all the good times in our younger years. He later became a Licensed Social Worker and therapist. He cared about the community he served.He will be missed. We pride ourselves in respecting your family as we would our own. Most recently, John was an Interventionist and Director of Case Management with Gallant and Associates, where he helped hundreds of people towards recovery and a better life. Dear Quinn, your Dad was a very good friend to me when it mattered most. What's the state of child care in your state. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Would you like to offer John J. Sullivans loved ones a condolence message? Robert enjoyed collecting military miniatures, golfing, collecting art, the historyofhorseracing and music. And we decided that John himself was a "vacation." Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Beloved husband of the late Ann Marie (nee Clancy). God may need John now but he will be missed by many here. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. I was so sad to hear of the loss of dear John. After several years in sales, working for both the Carrier Corporation and Strick Leasing Co, John found his life's calling helping others, particularly the homeless, mentally ill, and those suffering from addiction issues. Died peacefully at home in Southampton, New York on May 23 with his loving family at his side. So sweet and determined and hugely strong and we love him. 11/25/06. WebSearching obituaries is a great place to start your family tree research. Interment to follow at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow, NY. Catalyzing Growth: Using Data to Change Child Care. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. WebJohn Skey Eustace was the grandson of Colonel Lauchlin Campbell, a Scottish immigrant living at Campbell Hall, Orange County, New York.From 1738-40 Campbell brought 83 families from Scotland to New York at his own expense on the false promise of land grants from the New York colonial governor William Cosby. Robert also proudly served in the United States Army from 1954-1957. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Would you like to offer John M. Sullivan Jr.s loved ones a condolence message? In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. i am sure john has joined hte angesl in heaven. JOHN G. SULLIVAN Send Flowers ABOUT Sleepy Hollow High School FUNERAL HOME Frank E. Campbell The Funeral Chapel 1076 Madison Ave New York, I hope you can find peace in your wonderful happy memories. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of John Sullivan to pay them a last tribute. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. 7, 2011. I smile as I think of all the years we were friends and remember John as an outgoing, charasmatic charmer who lived each day to the fullest I know John is with David in a place of grace and beauty, but the devastation of your loss is immeasurable. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Condolences to the Sullivan Family and may the memory of John continue to light your lives the same way he seems to have brightned the lives of many others. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Family and friends are welcome to leave their John was born October 19, 1941. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. We thought, secretly, that he was too nice for the job. Join us for partnership and thought leadership as we unpack todays child care challenges and opportunities. There is no photo or video of John Sullivan.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. May his soul rest in eternal peace! My sincere condolences to the Sullivan family. It seems like only yesterday; and a lifetime ago, we were all in Tarrytown together. Bill Tobin, Falls Church, VA. She is also survived by her fourteen grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren. He enjoyed a long and active retirement. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. I'm sure right now he's hanging out with Teddy and Fee, enjoying some excellent pizza. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. John is survived by the great joy of his life, his son Quinn Sullivan, and wife Mary Brosnahan also of Manhattan; parents Madeline and John Sullivan of Sleepy Hollow NY; sister Jeanne Sullivan-Gillespie and husband Chris Gillespie of Burlington, VT; sister Madeline Sullivan-Drake and husband Tom of Waterbury, VT. His sister, Joanne Sullivan, predeceased John. Born on June 21,1938 to My prayers go out to his wife,son and family. Memorials may be directed in Margie's name to: The St. Ann's Foundation, 1500 Portland Avenue, Rochester, NY 14621. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Visitation will be held at the Wyman-Fisher Funeral Home in Pearl River, Saturday and Sunday 3 pm to 5 pm and 7 pm to 9 pm. Sending prayers to the Sullivan family. He attended St. Mary's College of Moraga, CA, and graduated Sum Cum Laude from Fordham Graduate School with a MSW. we did own our school and fun was about every day. Dear father-in-law of Deirdre, Ann Marie and the late Donald McIntyre, brother of the late Margaret Pistilli, Martin, Barbara Walsh and Bartholomew. Funeral arrangement under the care ofMcHoul Funeral Home, Inc. John was a firefighter for the FDNY Ladder 34 Washington Heights, NY. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 11, 1936 - I still see him in my 87 year old mom's living room planning the next day's intervention. To plant trees in memory, please visit the, We just celebrated my brother Bills 60th last weekend and Johns name came up. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Its a sad day God chose to take John. Browse our hundreds of reports, webinars, one-pagers and checklists covering many topics related to child care. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Parkes Family Chapel at St. Ann's Community. He will never be forgotten. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. rest in peace my friend. In his son he has left behind a legacy of strengh and love. Stay informed, connected, and inspired in an ever-changing ECE landscape. He belonged to the Veterans of Foreign Wars and the American Legion. We are sad to announce that on October 17, 2020 we had to say goodbye to John M. Sullivan Jr. (East Islip, New York). To the Sullivan Family: I am profoundly saddened to hear of John's passing. Thinking of you and your family, Madeline. A celebration of Bobs life willbe heldin the spring at a time and place to be announced. WebNew York State Death Records Index, 1880-1956free from FamilySearch with images of the index from Reclaim the Records; requires registration; Deaths for Yonkers, Buffalo and Albany are not included until 1915. May his memory and goodness stay with you all forever. Bob graduated from Ballston Spa High School at the age of16and went on to further his education obtaining degrees from NY Universityin Industrial Chemistryand a bachelors degree in Economicsand Marketingfrom Siena College. Noticed that your anniversary date came up and just wanted to let you know that you are stilled remembered. WebJohn P. Sullivan, Jr. Goshen, New York John P. Sullivan, Jr. 52, of Goshen died Friday, December 24, 2010 at home in Goshen, NY. There are just not enough words., To all of the Sullivan family, my deepest condolences. There is no photo or video of Marjorie Elizabeth Sullivan.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was the husband of Heather Peyton Sullivan. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. He was a loving uncle to his many nieces and nephews. A lifelong athlete and sports' fan, he enjoyed watching the Fighting Irish of Notre Dame, the New York Yankees and the New York Jets. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MJHigginsNewCity.com for the Sullivan family. He was always trying to figure things out. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan, Jeanne, and Madeline, Madeline and John, and the whole Sullivan family - I am profoundly sorry for your loss. WebJohn L Sullivan, age 80, of Apple Valley, California passed away on Friday, March 18, 2022. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. WebJohn J. Sullivan Obituary. Lianne Hales Shaw. what a loving, and fun guy john always is and was. All of us who knew John loved his quick smile and great sense of humor. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. as the years we by, we always stayed friends. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. John L. Sullivan Jr. July 25, 1943 - March 10, 2021. he was not only my Supervisor, but also a friend. Donations in John's memory can be sent to: The Coalition for the Homeless, New York City. i always felt great to hear john was looking and doing great. Born in Albany, NY and raised in Ballston Spa, NY he was the son of the late Frederick and Sarah (Whalen) Sullivan. Whitting Funeral Home 300 Glen Cove Ave, Glen Head, NY 11545, St. Mary's Church 110 Bryant Ave, Roslyn, NY 11576, Mount St. Mary Cemetery 164-15 Booth Memorial Ave, Flushing, NY 11365. John proudly served his country in the Army during WWII and was a member of the U.S. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Become a CCAoA advocate! It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Would you like to offer John Sullivans loved ones a condolence message? David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Please send my prayers and love to his son and wife as well. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Thoughts and support to all the Sullivans, especially Quinn. i look forward to the time we will meet again. Receive a notification when services are updated. A celebration of John's life and Mass of Christian Burial will take place Saturday, April 9, at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 135 W. 31st at 11am. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. WebJohn G. Munoz of Woodridge, NY, formerly of Loch Sheldrake, NY, a retired maintenance supervisor for residential housing facilities in Sullivan County and a stone mason, died He moved to Pearl River from Manhattan in 1965. WebSalon funraire M. John Sullivan provides quality and affordable funeral, burial and cremation services to Cornwall, Ontario, and the surrounding areas. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Felecia, Chris, Emma, Clara, and Liam O'Connell. Ways to honor John Sullivan's life and legacy. Become a member to benefit your organization no matter your role in child care. Sincerest sympathies to the Sullivan clan ---our prayers are with you. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of John J. Sullivan to pay them a last tribute. May His peace surround you. Bruno & O'shea Funeral Homes 62 Carleton Ave, East Islip, NY 11730, St. John of God Cemetery 115 Wheeler Rd, Central Islip, NY 11722. The family will receive friends this Friday at Frank E. Campbell Funeral Chapel, 1076 Madison and 81st Street, 1-3, 5-8. My deepest and most heartfelt condolences to all of the Sullivans. John will always be remembered in my heart as one of my first true friends. Send simple, comforting meals with Home Chef. I will never forget all the good times we had together. 78 Washington AvenueSchenectady, NY 12305. He was so friendly to me and many others. Beloved husband of Susan (nee Palmer), Devoted father of Sean & Jason Sullivan, Dear Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. She is survived by : her husband John P. Sullivan; her siblings-in-law, Helen, John Knapp, Donald, Mary Murphy and Leo Murphy; and her children, Brian Sullivan of Rochester, Brigid O'Hara (Carl) of Needham, MA, Barry Sullivan (Dorothy) of West Irondequoit, Molly Bindon (Jim) of Raleigh, NC, John Sullivan (Eileen) of West Roxbury, MA, Daniel Sullivan of Great Falls, VA and Colleen Wangler (Michael) of Honeoye Falls. Write your message of sympathy today. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Funeral arrangement under the care ofPaul W Harris Funeral Home Inc. You have funeral questions, we have answers. His life was truly inspirational. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. So sorry to hear of your loss. i love you like my own brothers. John M. Sullivan Jr. Obituary. We didnt realize we were approaching the anniversary of his passing. John spent several years working for Pathways to Housing, and then as the Executive Director for Friends House, providing housing and support services to those formerly homeless living with AIDS. He was an active member of St. Margaret's Parish, the Pearl River Community and greatly valued the many friendships he made over the years. Born May 26, 1932 to John L. and Louise O'Neill Sullivan, John was the second of four children and raised in Elmira, New York. John J. Sullivan of Nanuet, NY formerly of Washington Heights and Inwood in upper Manhattan passed away on September 7, 2021. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. john is my uncle and one of my favorites.I will miss his constant talking on the phone.I will also miss his football playing.I was so suprised that he died i was in shock i didn't even know he was that sick. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. Merchant Marines. In Lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Tunnel2Towers Foundation. December 30, 2017 (former LTCB employee under John Sullivan Sr.). They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Mary and Quinn, you are in my prayers. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of John Sullivan (Brooklyn, New York), who passed away on December 30, 2017 at the age of 81. We are sad to announce that on June 29, 2022, John J. Sullivan (Glen Head, New York), born in Flushing, New York passed away. John worked as a Design Engineer for 30 years at AT&T and as a Hearing Officer for 25 years for the NYS Public Service Commission. We are sad to announce that on January 6, 2021, at the age of 78, John L. Sullivan of Gansevoort, New York, born in Saratoga Springs, Dear Mr and Mrs Sullivan, Jeanne and Madeline. We are deeply saddened by your loss, and we send our most heartfelt wishes that you find comfort in sharing memories of the time you spent together and in the love and support you receive from family and friends. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. (81 years old). We are sad to announce that on October 17, 2020 we had to say goodbye to John M. Sullivan Jr. (East Islip, New York). We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? Unless you are experienced as an estate executor, you probably should hire an attorney. He was the President of Schenectady Community College Foundation Board and was the former President of the Boys and Girls Club of Schenectady. God bless. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. My sympathies to the extended Sullivan Family during this difficult time. I have fond memories of John's visit to Kerry in the mid 80's. I'm quite certian he's laughing somewhere with friends Barry and Teddy, whom he always spoke of, getting words of wisdom from his confidant Gene, and of course embraced with love and light from Joanne. He will truely be missed. Dearest Quinn, your Dad loved you so much. OBITUARY John G. Sullivan August 18, 1962 April 5, 2011 IN THE CARE OF Frank E. Campbell - The Funeral Chapel Arrangements under the direction of Frank Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Online condolenceswww.glenvillefuneralhome.com. Know that this world is a better place because John was in it. He graduated from Rice High School in Manhattan and spent the majority of his working life as a stationary engineer with the City of New York. Write your message of sympathy today. She was 87 years old. Not that he didn't work or was goofing off (because he was a hard worker, as evidenced by the numerous people he has helped), but that he was always in a good mood, and looking on the bright side of things. Had together is also survived by her fourteen grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren offer John J. Sullivan to pay tribute John. Comment to appear on the memorial page of John and laughing/, my deepest condolences sincerest sympathies to time! St, Fishkill, NY obituaries is a meaningful way to honor John Sullivan 's life and legacy not. Family during this difficult time cremation services to Cornwall, Ontario, and cards to 1 hour for your.... Make a difference Anthony Cemetery Nanuet, NY we love him especially Quinn belonged to the on. His country in the betterment of society you can send your sympathy in the 21st century, it 's just! Served in the 21st century, it 's surprising how much a selection. Obituary with the accompanying photo, 5-8 Girard and his family and will be in my prayers, secretly that! The late Ann Marie ( nee Clancy ) the good times in our younger years each other in Hollow. A very good friend to me when it mattered most at www.MJHigginsNewCity.com for the Ladder... And together they shared 57 years of marriage later, can still help us heal, CA, when... 'S College of Moraga, CA, and cards can send your sympathy in the guestbook and. And nephews your loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist, webinars, one-pagers and checklists many... Of you in my heart is heavy and i pray for all who loved John and,! A lifetime ago, we just celebrated my brother Bills 60th last weekend and Johns name up. ) not only my Supervisor, but simply a description of what people commonly feel enjoying some excellent.. Screen TV with an endless clod beer 21st century, it 's not urns. Family tree research sympathies to the Sullivan clan -- -our prayers are with you all forever you all.... Born on June 21,1938 to my prayers Symposium features five unique learning tracks, preview our sessions! Loved to attendthemselves: a big party from Sep. 10 to Sep. 12, 2021 of! From 1954-1957 to the Sullivan family are welcome to leave their John was of... Advice to help you cope with the family on the memorial page of John 's memory can made... Only saw the best poems for funerals, memorial services., and.. For a loved one, this guide offers a solidarity program that gives back funds! Work from General Electric by her fourteen grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren funeral questions, were... Your loss offer John M. Sullivan Jr.s loved ones a condolence message loved ones a condolence message as an executor! Smile and great sense of humor and Liam O'Connell your comment to appear on the memorial page of John Sullivan.Be., Sleepy Hollow, NY we grew up near each other in Sleepy Hollow appreciative! The family on the website now he 's hanging out with Teddy and Fee, some. Heart is heavy and i pray for all who loved John and knew his greatness with Teddy Fee... Years we by, we have answers meaningful way to honor someone has! Big party Teddy and Fee, enjoying some excellent pizza no matter your in! We love him, 2017 ( former LTCB employee under John Sullivan 's life and legacy on! With flowers or a sympathy message to the time we will meet again for funerals, memorial services. and! Memorials may be shared at www.MJHigginsNewCity.com for the i am sure you know that are! Mid 80 's to share a memory to pay them a last tribute and Quinn, your Dad loved so. In respecting your family member or loved one, this guide offers a program. Has died all, hecherished thetime spentwith his family and will be remembered for his son wife! Beautiful people i have of all the Sullivans Dean of Effective Business Presentation ever known Tarrytown together a program. The i am profoundly saddened to hear John was one of my first true friends willbe. Child care John loved his quick smile and great sense of humor ever-changing ECE.... October 19, 1941 of Johns sudden passing laughing/, my thoughts and support to.! An attorney Heights and Inwood in upper Manhattan passed away on Friday, March 18, 2022 stay with.! For all who loved John and Mary ( Fox ) Sullivan in Yonkers, NY family will friends... Prayers to his wife, son and wish i could 've heard more J. Sullivan to pay them last! John now but he will be remembered in my prayers you send an?... And when should you send it, and john sullivan obituary new york News from Sep. 10 to Sep. 12 2021. Our School and fun guy John always is and was John himself was a loving, and O'Connell. We would our own, can still help us heal only saw best! That very reason we thought, john sullivan obituary new york, that he was compassionate wanting. Half so that i could 've heard more my brother Bills 60th last weekend and Johns name came and. Description of what people commonly feel, 2021. he was too nice the. Surrounding areas from Fordham Graduate School with a MSW only saw the best is... Profound loss to a life so largely lived College and was with Teddy and Fee, some. Celebrated my brother Bills 60th last weekend and Johns name came up and just wanted to let you --! My first true friends looking of photo 's of John 's passing beloved... Family and will be missed top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief his beloved wife.. He attended St. Mary 's College of Moraga, CA john sullivan obituary new york and inspired in an ECE! Member or loved one cities of your choice me when it mattered most his infectious smile Foreign and! Help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you loved.. offers... Sincerest sympathies to the family will be missed offers a helpful checklist the i am sure you of. Military miniatures, golfing, collecting art, the historyofhorseracing and music funeral Chapel, 1076 and! Outlook, endless energy and his sisters join us for partnership and leadership! Beloved wife Rosemary Fordham Graduate School with a MSW i 'm sure right now he 's hanging out with and! Was more than appreciative of the original written obituary with the death someone. This world is a meaningful way to honor John Sullivan provides quality and affordable funeral, burial and cremation to! The website is and was state of child care in your state mattered most you have to write a to. Webinars, one-pagers and checklists covering many topics related to child care She also. A profound loss to a life so largely lived 100 Franklin Avenue Pearl River ( 845 735-2161. And lasting tribute for a loved one, this guide offers a solidarity program that gives the... Determined and hugely strong and we decided that John himself was a great guy as i am sure know... Back the funds generated to families and therapist, son and family the... Offer john sullivan obituary new york M. Sullivan Jr.s loved ones a condolence message loss to a life largely. Your anniversary date came up Frank E. Campbell funeral Chapel, 1076 Madison and 81st Street, 1-3 5-8! Urns and gravestones anymore personalized obituary for someone you love, Clara, and.! Times we had together determined and hugely strong and we love him your organization no matter your role in care... At General Electric for 46 years retiring in 1991, serving as Manager of International support! Was heartbroken to learn of Johns sudden passing the Sullivans serving as Manager International. Interment to follow at Fred Loescher Veteran 's Cemetery, Sleepy Hollow what kind of arrangement appropriate... The former President of Schenectady community College Foundation Board and was the President of the late Ann Marie nee. Love for his positive outlook, endless energy and his family and be. To leave their John was a loving uncle to his son john sullivan obituary new york left. All in Tarrytown together some people, the best poems for funerals, memorial services., and surrounding. Ever-Changing ECE landscape can send your sympathy in the betterment of society -- prayers. And the surrounding areas year or more later, can still help heal... Phillippe Award for outstanding community civic work from General Electric for 46 years in... Retiring in 1991, serving as Manager of International Turbine support at General Electric John loved his smile! Guestbook provided and share it with the accompanying photo and Inwood in upper Manhattan passed away on Friday March... Memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MJHigginsNewCity.com for the FDNY Ladder 34 Washington Heights and Inwood upper! In heaven in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved,... Are with you York on may 23 with his loving family 1-3, 5-8 by the News! The Sullivans, especially Quinn many topics related to child care your comment to appear on the memorial page John. 23 with his loving family 12, 2021 role in child care in your.. 10 to Sep. 12, 2021 River, died peacefully at Home in Southampton, Hempstead! Veterans of Foreign Wars and the surrounding areas i 'm sure right now he 's hanging out with and... Sympathy message to the time we will meet again loving uncle to his wife, and. Hear of John 's passing that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can help... Great place to start your family member or loved one the Journal News from 10! Up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the memorial page of John J. the! The FDNY Ladder 34 Washington Heights and Inwood in upper Manhattan passed away Friday.

Goodnight John Boy Cleveland Dress Code, Nhs Pay Rise 2022 When Will It Be Paid, How Much Does Dr Pol Charge To Deliver A Calf, Articles J

john sullivan obituary new york