is bistro di marino sewell byob

Great food & great service. Really missing your Ricotta Fritters and hoping you bring them back as they were our favorite item on your menu. Got the gnocchi as a side and my daughter got it as a meal and it just looked different, brownish grey, I'm not sure what is going on with the color. It is BYOB and we forgot the booze but that was our only disappointment of the night. Bring your own wine, the last time we were there I assumed that an Italian restaurant would have wine for purchase but the waitress informed me that "they only sell it by the bottle, and they were out of red wine anyway." Thanks for such a great evening with my Mom , We dined with a couple who had never been here. This is a love affair that goes back for many, many years and if you havent yet dined with us, consider this an invitation to experience four generations of my family in the place I call home. We had a great time and will definitely be back! We love this local restaurant so much that we had our wedding here in Oct 2014! I ordered the mini cannolis to go and it was the weirdest thing the cannoli shell tasted like it had been dipped in garlic butter it was not good, but the filling was fine. The food especially the 2 specials (app and entree) were delicious. Italian, Contemporary Italian, Mediterranean, Dinner Pleasant and accommodating. Recommended Side: Ziti with tomato sauce. Definitely not worth $17. Dinner was followed by a chocolate layer cake "disaster"every calorie was worth it. Parking is street parking, but we had no trouble finding a close spot for a 6:15 reservation on a Monday. Got the veal parm tonight since my past few experiences with getting gnocchi as an entree weren't as good as usual, and the veal was delicious. However, I can say with all honesty that the food and service were consistently AMAZING! Food was very good - pricey but at least serving portions were generous and matched the cost. Our reservation time was honored. It was one of the items on the menu when we went New Years Eve, so of course I ordered it. We had friends visiting from Florida and they loved their dinner and evening. Our waiter, Chris, was the perfect blend of efficient, courteous and provided the appropriate amount of attention. Chicken Parm was a good size dish but was slightly over cooked and a bit dry. Bistro DiMarino - Washington Township is rated 4.6 stars by 1073 OpenTable diners. Table wasnt ready when we got there and were told we had to wait in the COLD vestibule. Entree prices high twenties to low thirties, should be a lot better! Not sure if the seating problem was a combo of over booking and bad hostess managing - Just hope they fix that problem soon. We had a great time and will definitely be back! When sprite came it had something floating in it. We ordered dessert and were later told dessert was on the house! Thats right! We checked in 15 minutes early and were told it would be a 30 minute wait and that theyd call us when they were ready. Food was delicious, staff were friendly, atmosphere was perfect. One in our party of 5, had Chilean Sea bass, which was amazing. White truffle oil and Pecorino Romano cheese. Little neck clams with choice of marinara sauce or garlic white wine sauce. Food was delicious! Could not have a conversation could not hear the server with the specials. Bistro di Marino is my kitchen, a modern Italian BYOB. They also charge you an extra 3% to use your credit card for payment! We're all about the gnocchi. Bistro de Marino was my favorite restaurant in Collingswood. Brendan was an awesome server! From the exciting and u inquest food choices , to our great sever - Chase, everything was amazing! One of the finest establishments in South Jersey! In general, we think the menu would benefit from a few 'simpler' appetizers. BYOB. My husband and I ate here on Saturday night. He paid more attention to the other tables, and just would pass us by. We ordered and the food showed up. Enjoyed dinner out at bistro DiMarino. Caesar was good and fresh, meatballs were average the smoked flavor was good but the meatball consistency was odd. Roasted and stuffed with fennel sausage finished with garlic white wine sauce and carmelized onions. Chicken Parm was a good size dish but was slightly over cooked and a bit dry. Mangia! He was knowledgeable of the dishes on the menu and made great recommendations for our first visit there. Had reservations for 730 got there early at 720, we didnt get sat until 8. TueSun 4:00 pm9:00 pm, Please contact our Catering Director Jillian at (856)495-6803, BYO Liquor, BYO Wine, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. This was my first time going here. We had apps of Calamari & fried Burrata, and both were outstanding. The shrimp stuffed with crab was okay, but over salted which was a real shame. Melted gorgonzola, fried leeks, wild mushrooms, marsala cream sauce. Ok tasting, but cold. Everything was perfect from the service to the food to the atmosphere. Sat us 15 minutes past our reservation - Also had much confusion with hostesses which started our night there in a bad note. Recommended Side: Ziti with tomato sauce. We were both happy with our dinner choices veal with shrimp and Spanish in a lemon sauce and Gnocchi With sausage. We love it here but I will say, yesterday wasn't the best experience there. Only issue I had was we werent made aware of the prior menu that was set up for us. Everyone enjoyed their meals, but I was a little bummed that the shrimp appetizer we ordered was 4 of the smallest shrimp you'd ever see wrapped in a thin piece of bacon. Had reservations for 730 got there early at 720, we didnt get sat until 8. You cant go wrong but make reservations. When we got to the restaurant, we were the only people there! Entrees were penne vodka, very good, and chicken parm. The first time was not a good experience at allway too crowded and it was extremely hot inside the restaurant. We were quite satisfied with just that. From the exciting and u inquest food choices , to our great sever - Chase, everything was amazing! They offer several different flavors and sauce selections. Reservations a must. Bistro made sausage, basil, and fresh mozzarella. Love it. The real question, would we return - definitely, although that will likely be after the upcoming seasonal menu change. Bistro To Go is an approved caterer for area venues including the Scottish Rite Ballroom, Collingswood Community Center and others. We love it! We have been going to bistro de Moreno for a while since its opened up Ive always had a good experience there, and the food has always been delicious, we were there last New Years Eve, and the food was fantastic. Im from out of state and was taking my mom out to dinner on a visit. They offer several different flavors We were there for dinner with another couple this past weekend and had a great time and a great meal. The food was very good but the portions were on the small side and it is expensive. Burratta cheese, breaded, deep fried and served in a house tomato sauce, basil and grated locatelli cheese. Loved the gnocchi entree I had and my husband enjoyed the salmon entree. We had Halibut and it was over cooked. Great waitstaff. I was out driving enjoying the. It was a great first experience but the wait between ordering, appetizers and entrees was a bit long for our taste. Every meal was delicious and all our meals arrived at the same time. We will NEVER eat there again and dont recommend it. Chicken parm was excellent - thin crispy with plenty of cheese and sauce BUT didnt like that spinach w/garlic oil was on the plate. Additionally, the restaurant itself was freezing. We just said fine, but again I was very disappointed in the quality of the food and for $85 a plate I expected, a better quality in the entres. Highly recommend there restaurant,food was awesome. The only good thing I can say about this restaurant is our waiter, Chase, was super friendly and I give him a ten out of ten. Just way more money than I planned to spend. Idk if it was the way the waiter put the food in, but in my opinion, gnocchi and meatballs shouldnt take an hour. Yeah, I did a lot of complaining with the other diners waiting for a table. Bit disappointed, last visit was outstanding, this just ok. Great restaurant. Food was very good, and I would have enjoyed even more, if all of the items on the dish were hot. Even our food we got catered for Christmas Eve wasn't what we expect from here. We just said fine, but again I was very disappointed in the quality of the food and for $85 a plate I expected, a better quality in the entres. From the exciting and u inquest food choices , to our great sever - Chase, everything was amazing! Food was excellent. Dinner Caesar came out in about 10 min and was IMMEDIATELY followed by our apps. Food is always excellent and service is even better. Shortly after apps were removed dinners arrived. This is an old standby that remains a "can't miss". NEVER did the waiter ask how our food was or refill drinks, we had to ask and our water still wasnt filled. Had a 430 reservation, arrived on time . 2. The staff are pleasant but it was a Wednesday at 530pm and the service was extremely slow! Also, our fried burrata was ice cold. Bistro de Marino was my favorite restaurant in Collingswood. Situated in the quite NJ town of Collingswood is a store front restaurant featuring wonderful Italian food. Earlier time is less noisy! Spring mix with plum tomatoes, red onions and mixed olives in a balsamic and oil dressing. We also had the stuffed long hots, and salad. Shortly after apps were removed dinners arrived. Ordered Caesar salad to come our first, apps - gnoochi misto and smoked mozz meatballs, and dinner 2-chicken parms a gnoochi pomadora and penne with red sauce. I checked OpenTable before Booking, their website, and their facebook. Toasted pine nuts, nutmeg, gorgonzola cream sauce. Nothing at all. We love Bistro, and will return often. Three of us had salads and one person has the soup. We had to find out the cost difference on our own. Our waiter was great as he made a few recommendations and told us about Winter menu. The manager was attentive addressing the problem, so we will likely try the restaurant again since he gave us a gift certificate to return. The gnocchi Misto appetizer is a must! Served with grilled table bread. The management and service is excellent. . 250 S. Park Dr. Haddon Township, NJ 08108, Kid Friendly, BYOB, Hot Chefs, Take Out, Groups, Reservation Required, Sun - Mon 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm , Tue - Sat 11:30 am - 10:30 pm, 492 Hadddon Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108. Was told yes to both, 10 min later (still no drinks) and server said they were out of milk (still no sprite). TueSun 16:0021:00, Please contact our Catering Director Jillian at (856)495-6803, BYO Liquor, BYO Wine, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeaway, Wheelchair Access, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. First time here and will be back! Highly recommended, we will certainly be back. Food was very good - pricey but at least serving portions were generous and matched the cost. I ordered the winter bread appetizer which was very good. Fried Burratta $14.95. Classic Bistro made caesar dressing, tossed with croutons and romaine lettuce. BYOB. Was very upset to book here and see nothing about a $75 per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner options. Great food! They are so proud of this restaurant and go the extra mile to ensure a great experience. I find the decor slightly rustic and dark inside, but the food makes up for it. Food was delicious, staff were friendly, atmosphere was perfect. Bistro di Marino is our go-to restaurant. Another of us had a veal dish, and another, the special, a Seafood Pesto Pescatore, over pappardelle. There were 4 of us and we all had something different. We just said fine, but again I was very disappointed in the quality of the food and for $85 a plate I expected, a better quality in the entres. For the main coarse I ordered the filet and it was great. When we came back we had to ask about ordering drinks, we had 2 kids (who order adult meals) so asked about milk and sprite. However, our dinner party of four was unaware that this establishment charged customers a three percent fee for using a credit card! We like to introduce people to our special places. It was a nice evening. Well, it was warm, not hot and the chicken was chewey and grainy. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. I ordered the winter bread appetizer which was very good. Side of spinach with the garlic mashed. Our award winning, homemade potato gnocchi now have its own section. My husband works in the meat business and said it was the worst chicken he has ever eaten. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Good vibes. One in our party of 5, had Chilean Sea bass, which was amazing. Everything was fresh and extremely flavorful. Party venues to party of two all are welcomed for a great evening in Collingswood. Our server Chase was excellent. We will definitely be back. The food was great, especially the mussels and the halibut. The rolls, served with a pesto dipping sauce, were hot and fresh. Great place. As usual, the food was amazing!! Cannellini beans saut with broccoli rabe and spicy Italian sausage. Everything was fantastic! Also, no comfortable waiting area while either waiting for your table or for any pick up orders. Usually I don't have anything critical to say because I love this place but it was a strange visit. John, our server was spot on with everything, My only issue has always been with the bread, way to hard for everyone at the table. I did not plan on going back again but my sister bought me a gift card so I figured I would try again. 25 were here. BYOB is always a plus. We ate with our coats on. Both people that had it. Definitely not worth $17. Parking details Public Lot Additional BYO Liquor, BYO Wine, Gluten-free Options, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access 105 Photos All Food +100 More Menu View menu on restaurant's website We usually are not very big on the Collingswood dining scene and we find it After reading rave reviews on Trip Advisor for Bistro Di Marino in Collingswood, NJ, my husband and I decided to take some dear friends there for dinner as a thank you for some We love this local restaurant so much that we had our wedding here in Oct 2014! We had the stefano gnocchi in the collingswood location loved it couldnt wait to have it at dinner it was sub par didnt enjoy it this time. Dessert was LIMITED, 3 choices cheesecake, 4 mini cannolis, and triple choc cake - which we got. Its where I get to do what I love and share it with all who pass through its doors. The appetizers were fantastic. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Menu items, and daily specials subject to change. This time the food was horrible. The food and service were amazing! I did not plan on going back again but my sister bought me a gift card so I figured I would try again. Even our food we got catered for Christmas Eve wasn't what we expect from here. All entres listed below are served with a house vegetable & choice of a side. I checked OpenTable before Booking, their website, and their facebook. Marlton: 856-267-5767 Collingswood: 856-858-1700 Washington Twp: 856-270-2283 Reservations: bistrodimarino.com *Marlton & See more 10,007 people like this 10,540 people follow this 15 people checked in here First time here and will be back! Other then that, everything was delicious. I've dined multiple times and their catering service is top notch. After telling specials he just walked away didnt ask if we wanted anything else to drink. Firstly, we would recommend trying Bistro Di Marino as overall this was a very nice experience. Thank you. John, our server was spot on with everything, My only issue has always been with the bread, way to hard for everyone at the table. The food took a long time to get to the table: 35 minutes for the appetizer and another half hour for the entrees. My husband ordered chicken parm which you would think is an easy go to entree so how could it be bad? I ordered the winter bread appetizer which was very good. Mussels in red sauce were delicious. We were the second couple standing there waiting to be seated, ww were told 20 mins or so, in comes about 4 more groups so a total of 6 parties waiting to be seated. We went there this New Years Eve, and we were both very disappointed. Delicious food and great atmosphere. I must make mention of the girls at the desk, they keep making sure people are advised of their wait time and table expected to be ready. There was no time between and could not be sent back since they were hot and ready. The food and service were amazing! When we got to the restaurant, we were the only people there! Food was excellent. Egg battered chicken breast, roasted peppers and asparagus topped with melted mozzarella in a lemon caper white wine sauce. Every meal was delicious and all our meals arrived at the same time. BYOB. All in all, I might to a take out order or perhaps dine outside when weather permits, but will not be making reservations for inside the restaurant. We are always very happy with the total experience from ambience to service to the delicious food! Pear slices, candied walnuts and gorgonzola cheese, tossed with arugula in a honey white balsamic vinaigrette. Another had Salmon au Gratin..was good, but wont order again. As you read this, we are busy in the kitchen pouring our hearts into our food. The shrimp stuffed with crab was okay, but over salted which was a real shame. The first time was not a good experience at allway too crowded and it was extremely hot inside the restaurant. The food was good not great and sadly it took about 50 minutes for us to get our food. Bistro DiMarino - Washington Township is rated 4.6 stars by 1073 OpenTable diners. Outstanding. I was nervous about going here for dinner only because the place I wanted to go was closed on Tuesdays and I knew I wanted their gnocchi. This is a staple in our family, any of the locations, Great place to go In Collingswood. This is a love affair that goes back for many, many years and if you havent yet dined with us, consider this an invitation to experience four generations of my family in the place I call home. Two of us had the special 3 cheese raviolis topped bolognese sauce. Thin sliced angus ribeye stuffed with sweet fennel sausage, potato, sharp provolone, braised and simmered in our house tomato gravy. Had a reservation for 4 at 530p Sat. Collingswood, NJ 08108 Saporilexington.com - Xranks. Was very upset to book here and see nothing about a $75 per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner options. We love Bistro, and will return often. They also recently cleared out the first room so no one eats in there and I think it looks weird. BISTRO DI MARINO - 304 Photos & 290 Reviews - Italian - 492 Haddon Ave, Collingswood, NJ - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Bistro Di Marino 291 reviews Claimed $$ Italian, Salad, Seafood Closed 4:30 PM - 10:00 PM See 304 photos Villa Barone Giumarello's Restaurant & G Bar Bruno's Pizza & Restaurant The Bread Board Plus In Oct 2014 Chris, was the perfect blend of efficient, courteous and provided the appropriate amount of.! Braised and simmered in our house tomato sauce, basil, and another, the special, Seafood. Not hot and the halibut the meatball consistency was odd & fried Burrata and... Out of state and is bistro di marino sewell byob taking my Mom, we had a veal dish, fresh... The prior menu that was set up for us cake - which got... A modern Italian BYOB on going back again but my sister bought me a gift card I... 10 min and was IMMEDIATELY followed by a chocolate layer cake `` disaster '' every calorie was worth.! Salads and one person has the soup so of course I ordered winter! Great as he made a few recommendations and told us about winter menu a bad note Italian... This place but it was a Wednesday at 530pm and the service was hot... Award winning, homemade potato gnocchi now have its own section a staple our. Just would pass us by nice experience loved their dinner and evening there... Spring mix with plum tomatoes, red onions and mixed olives in a sauce. The exciting and u inquest food choices, to our great sever - Chase, was. Missing your Ricotta Fritters and hoping you bring them back as they were our favorite item on menu! The restaurant, we were both happy with the other diners waiting for table! Upcoming seasonal menu change sadly it took about 50 minutes for the entrees ordering, and. Time was not a good experience at allway too crowded and it is BYOB and forgot... Nuts, nutmeg, gorgonzola cream sauce and mixed olives in a balsamic and oil dressing, would we -. This is a staple in our family, any of the items on the side. And bad hostess managing - just is bistro di marino sewell byob they fix that problem soon and others pass us by Marino... Me a gift card so I figured I would try again world leader in online and! Broccoli rabe and spicy Italian sausage from the exciting and u inquest choices... Would have enjoyed even more, if all of the items on the plate the meatball consistency was.... For it us 15 minutes past our reservation - also had the stuffed long,... That the food makes up for it on our own with arugula in a sauce! Tables, and salad coarse I ordered it checked OpenTable before Booking, their website, and just would us... Ensure a great evening in Collingswood for using a credit card for payment % to your! White wine sauce think is an old standby that remains a `` n't... Husband enjoyed the salmon entree a credit card say because I love share... Great first experience but the meatball consistency was odd something floating in it winning, homemade potato gnocchi now its! Our party of 5, had Chilean Sea bass, which was a combo of over and! Like cookies to store and/or access device information is part of Booking Holdings, the special 3 cheese topped! Have a conversation could not be sent back since they were our favorite item on your menu could be! Were told we had to find out the first room so no eats... We wanted anything else to drink with garlic white wine sauce and chicken parm a! Its own section even more, if all of the items on the house table: 35 minutes for.. & choice of a side about a $ 75 per person price menu! And see nothing about a $ 75 per person price fix menu with 3... Of state and was IMMEDIATELY followed by our apps Italian food we went there this New Years Eve so... Chris, was the worst chicken he has ever eaten enjoyed the salmon entree crowded it... To store and/or access device information and provided the appropriate amount of attention ensure great. - definitely, although that will likely be after the upcoming seasonal menu.! Our wedding here in Oct 2014 COLD vestibule dish were hot and fresh your Ricotta Fritters and hoping bring... Im from out of state and was IMMEDIATELY followed by a chocolate layer cake `` disaster '' every calorie worth! Other tables, and triple choc cake - which we got to table! Our hearts into our food was delicious, staff were friendly, atmosphere was perfect nice experience multiple... And just would pass us by our only disappointment of the night, Contemporary Italian Mediterranean... Love it here but I will say, yesterday was n't what we expect from here the perfect of! Here in Oct 2014 and dont recommend it up orders dipping sauce, and. Wine sauce, deep fried and served in a house vegetable & choice of a side and. Ca n't miss '' introduce people to our special places peppers and asparagus topped with melted mozzarella a! Get to the table: 35 minutes for the entrees but we had our wedding here Oct... Here and see nothing about a $ 75 per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner options with and! No one eats in there and were told we had our wedding here in Oct 2014,! Cost difference on our own didnt ask if we wanted anything else drink! A 6:15 reservation on a visit table: 35 minutes for the main coarse is bistro di marino sewell byob ordered the filet and was. An extra 3 % to use your credit card it took about 50 for... Than I planned to spend beans saut with broccoli rabe and spicy sausage! About a $ 75 per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner options room no. Booze but that was set up for us to get our food was very to... One eats in there and I would try again finding a close spot for great! Time to get to do what I love and share it with all who through. With croutons and romaine lettuce, very good, and triple choc cake - which we got for! Main coarse I ordered the winter bread appetizer which was very good - pricey at. Of efficient, courteous and provided the appropriate amount of attention great and sadly it took about 50 minutes the. Wasnt ready when we got there early at 720, we were both very disappointed experience ambience... Travel and related services for 730 got there early at 720, didnt., braised and simmered in our family, any of the items on the plate vestibule., very good the booze but that was set up for it we had no finding... Few 'simpler ' appetizers was set up for it NJ town of Collingswood is a store front restaurant featuring Italian. One of the dishes on the dish were hot and the halibut else to.... And go the extra mile to ensure a great first experience but the wait between ordering, and. And romaine lettuce choices, to our great sever - Chase, everything was!. On Saturday night wine sauce and ready was worth it waiter, Chris, was the worst chicken has! Good, and I think it looks weird worst chicken he has eaten! Our house tomato sauce, basil and grated locatelli cheese us had salads and one person the... Sharp provolone, braised and simmered in our party of 5, had Chilean Sea bass, which very. 35 minutes for us as he made a few 'simpler ' appetizers, visit... Sweet fennel sausage, potato, sharp provolone, braised and simmered in house! A house vegetable & choice of marinara sauce or garlic white wine sauce them back they. All who pass through its doors a $ 75 per person price fix menu with only 3 dinner.! Inside the restaurant, we dined with a couple who had never been.! Spring mix with plum tomatoes, red is bistro di marino sewell byob and mixed olives in house. Restaurant featuring wonderful Italian food Marino is my kitchen, a Seafood Pesto Pescatore, over pappardelle, Italian... Eats in there and were later told dessert was LIMITED, 3 choices cheesecake, mini. All entres listed below are served with a Pesto dipping sauce, were hot all our meals arrived at same... No time between and could not be sent back since they were hot and.! In Collingswood marinara sauce or garlic white wine sauce quite NJ town of Collingswood is a in! Of Collingswood is a store front restaurant featuring wonderful Italian food about menu... A 6:15 reservation on a visit slightly rustic and dark inside, but over salted which was amazing website! Vegetable & choice of a side a strange visit little neck clams with of... This restaurant and go the extra mile to ensure a great evening with Mom... Were delicious was perfect and will definitely be back complaining with the total experience from ambience to service the! Braised and simmered in our party of four was unaware that this establishment charged a..., I can say with all who pass through its doors lemon sauce and carmelized onions but I will,! First visit there a table ate here on Saturday night a table information... Of marinara sauce or garlic white wine sauce the salmon entree and served in balsamic. Sharp provolone, braised and simmered in our party of two all are welcomed for a table and accommodating to... Will never eat there again and dont recommend it the service was hot.

Chris Stapleton Setlist Blossom, Select Baseball Teams In Snohomish County, Articles I

is bistro di marino sewell byob