how many miles can a mercedes c300 last

The choice will boil down to personal preferences of interior features, design language, and price, as the Mercedes is slightly more expensive. The 2007 model of the C-Class has quick, responsive steering and provides a supple ride. Read the codes and that will point you in the right direction. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the C300 Sport starts around $34,000, while the C300 Luxury starts closer to $35,500. size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: sedan. Well, did you know that your cars vibrations can undo the joints and shake the elements of the battery? The life expectancy can also be longer if you drive at 12,000 miles per year, but it can also be shorter if you like to drive aggressively. The Lexus IS is more reliable than the Mercedes C300. Owned 3 yrs 150 k klm.Repaired both bi-Zenon lights . Ignore and overlooked issues can lead to other malfunctions and possibly costly repairs. You either love or hate the W210. However, the longevity of your tires is influenced by your driving habits, maintenance habits, as well as the essence of the road, whether the road is steady or harsh.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_17',856,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-narrow-sky-1-0'); To extend the existence of your tires, rotate them between 3000 miles to 5000 miles, as well as whenever your cars oil is changed. The Mercedes-Benz C300 Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5. Did not change rear brake lights as faulty lights message starting coming up when I braked and eventually the car would go into the safe mode where I could not accelerate. I have a 1998 E320 Mercedes with 208,365 miles on it. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is one of the most highly-regarded luxury sedans on the market. According to the manufacturers website, MO tires should be replaced every six years or every 50,0000 miles. While we know aggressive driving can be fun, consider taking it easy, your C300 will thank you in the long run. One of the 1998 models of the C-Class range, the C43 sedan, has a new and larger engine that offers much more power than its previous model. The capital is Saarbrcken. If youre looking to get the most luxury out of your hard-earned money, then Mercedes-Benz is still the king in this regard. works perfectly and i did it myself in 3 hours total including watching videos. Done 450,000 miles, without engine, transmission or turbo trouble. Here is the list of the recommended services / checks as suggested by the Mercedes Benz. The average cost for a Mercedes-Benz C300 oil change is between $165 and $181. There is no simple answer asto how long or how many miles a Mercedes-Benz is good for. We have been in S mode 100%. Some time ago, I encountered a 2000 S500 that was in bad repair. Make sure to do this every six months and be sure to keep the fluid level optimum at all times.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-netboard-2','ezslot_20',896,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-netboard-2-0'); The average lifespan of the spark plugs in the Mercedes C300 is between 100,000 miles hp to 120,000 miles max. What makes it feel like it won't last longer than warranty? The Mercedes-Benz E350 is a reliable, luxury midsize sedan that can last between 200,000 - 250,000 miles on average when properly maintained and driven conservatively. It does not have the problems commonly found in the predecessor models like the W 204, and W205 C300. After I had gotten into it ,being that I liked the car, I just went along with things trying to fix the car up, Ive come a long way. The new generations managed to fix the rust problems of the pre-W204 C-Class (e.g. amzn_assoc_linkid = "d4632b8f2ef946102ece774ffc79a50f";
Keep this in mind when researching any used luxury car, as repair parts and labor costs are typically high. The Audi A4 is a line of compact executive cars in production since 1994 by the infamous German automobile manufacturer Audi. Now with 1100+ miles of our driving the C300 computer is reading 28.4 mpg. The BMW 3 Series offers much better handling and steering, whereas the Mercedes C300 is said to be more comfortable and quiet. The transmission can also were out quickly if the fluids are not changed as they are required to be. 1,043,167. Compare With Another Vehicle. Mostly diesels, of course, so no reference to the M272 in them. There is a sensor in the windshield washer fluid and that can also trigger the coolant level. However, you must know that the experts recommend that you must immediately change the spark plugs after they reach 300,000 miles on the odometer. But it can eventually save you thousands on unforeseen repair costs if you dont have one done. Service A should be performed every 10,000 miles, while service B should be performed every 20,000 miles. Plus I have heard the horror stories about the 7G tronic and defective balance shafts and such in the M272. Has presently 184,000 miles and in fuse every day. The brake pads of a C-Class will cost between $150 to $300 per axle and some added labor costs of $20 to $40. Another common issue is losing the key fob range because it will not work if you try unlocking the car from a distance. BMW users on CarTalk note that while the vehicles engines rarely need replacing, the other components under the hood will likely need to be replaced between 100,000 and 200,000 miles.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); The repairs needed at this point in a BMWs life involve the transmission, suspension, radiator, and thermostat. 1 Answer: Ghazali Anknyer. var ins = document.createElement('ins'); Super engineered car, easy to work on- and Im its only mechanic. The C300 and the Audi A4 have the same longevity of 150,000 miles up to 200,000 miles. My 04 ML350 164 /w112 engine has over 241k miles. The 3L gas engine's pedigree is stellar. The Mercedes-Benz C300 has improved its reliability over time with a noticeable decrease in complaints since 2017. I went through it with a fine-toothed comb. From 2017 to 2020, there is a noticeable decrease in complaints, and it is much more reliable. I have owned a 1986 190D (dubbed the baby Benz) since new, it has at least 390K miles on it.The odometer died 10 years ago and this car is still my daily driver at 10-15K miles per year. Granddaughter said its a computer car grandpa reboot it. I took on the car as a fun project. Beating Mercedes-Benzs $908 by a significant margin. No sign of wear on the engine at all. Parts readily available in breakers as they have been around for a while, used parts not expensive. var cid = '5302931632'; Apart from a few wear and tear issues, it was an absolute delight. This also includes the Mercedes C300. Allowing your battery to sit and not being driven for extended periods is not a good idea. The average Mercedes C300 will last between 150,000 to 200,000 . Hello! However, it also depends on what else you are looking for in a vehicle plus, with proper maintenance, any car can last longer. I bought a 2007 C280 4matic in March 2009 with 48000 Miles. Hey, Im Tahir Azam, the sole owner of WVDOT Automotive, my blog. The average Mercedes C300 will last between 150,000 to 200,000 miles before an engine rebuild is required. It is also likely to happen between 90,000 miles to 200,000 miles. I assume by now you got a clear understanding of the question of how long do Mercedes C300 last. If youre looking to buy a used luxury car, you may notice that the prices for used C-Class models are relatively low. But to consider it the best in its class, it is important to compare it with other similar vehicles. Im considering buying a 1983 MB diesel. ! This one is a reliable car, and it has an overall reliability rating of 3.5/5, which is above average. The main reason is that, according to car enthusiasts, both of these compact luxury sedans offer outstanding yet efficient performance. 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class | MB Just like any other car, a Mercedes-Benz C-Class can easily last an average of 175,000 miles with the proper care and maintenance. Who said that the W203 is not reliable. Right off the bat, the Lexus offers a longer lifespan, averaging 250,000 miles. The C300 transmission is capable of lasting between 150,000 miles up to 200,000 miles before requiring replacement. Even though the reliability rates for the Lexus IS are higher than that for the C-Class, the C-Class can provide more increased horsepower than the IS. Most of us are glad we can afford to drive to something better than some old/outdated/slow/ugly/poorly-equipped 190E. For older models, keep in touch with the dealership to know when youre due for a tune-up. 2007 and older). if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',823,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');You have the Lexus IS, coming over to another excellent option than the Mercedes C300. Transmission began to slip under hard acceleration (which it got every day) so I got rid. This is mainly due to residual values and the inherent maintenance costs that come with owning a Mercedes-Benz. I love my two W220 cars, a 2002 S55 with 230k+ miles and still running beautifully and a 2004 S430 with 178k miles which also runs like a top getting 26 mpg on the highway. However, you must know that according to many people, the Mercedes C300 is more favored than the Lexus IS. I have taken it on long trips as well, and it is my other daily driver. How much is an oil change in a Mercedes C300? Im 2nd owner (have carfax) regularly have maintained per book. Its still soundless and performs like new. According to data from Car Edge, it can cost an average of $10,734 to maintain a Mercedes C-Class for the first 10 years. Our main concern with the W163 is rust, other than that they are solid cars. You can also use a suitable cleaning solution and a wire brush to remove the eroding from the terminals and centers. When you consider the need for major repairs on BMWs versus Mercedes, the conclusion is that Mercedes last longer than BMWs with less effort and time spent on the vehicle during its life. Related Post Acura RDX Reliability: How Long Does the Acura RDX Last? All things said, buying a Mercedes (especially new) is not great if depreciation is a key factor for you. Related: Mercedes-Benz C300 in snow and winter driving. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";
ins.dataset.adChannel = cid; RepairPal rates Mercedes 3/5 stars for reliability and ranks it 27th out of 32 car brands. However, subframe rust has only been reported on C300s between the 90,000-200,000 mile range. This is why it is suggested to take extra care, especially when it reaches around 100,000 miles on the odometer. If you live in a dry climate, the lack of humidity in the air could dry your battery up faster, leading to shorter battery life. I own and drive a Porsche for my daily tasks. RepairPal ranks the C300 13th in reliability out of 31 midsize luxury cars. Some models are written off sooner than others. Once they malfunction, the vehicle will also start performing poorly and eventually stop working completely. But when it comes to longevity, you surely cant ignore the BMW 3 Series. Mercedes-Benz brake pads last between 30,000-70,000 miles, standard across all models. (Solved & Explained), 12 Best & Worst Mercedes C300 Years (With Facts & Stats), Mercedes-Benz C300 in snow and winter driving. What factors can affect the major service cost? Happy Benz owner. However, you must also know that some even claim that it has logged 300,000 miles, which is only feasible if the vehicle is well-maintained. Any feed back on coolent problem much appreciated. Area 992 square miles (2,569 square km). nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2013/MERCEDES-BENZ/ML-CLASS/SUV/4WD. Expected miles from the C-Class and A4 is similar, 150,000 to 200,000 miles with proper maintenance. Keeping the inside of your car clean will prevent dust and debris from clogging up air filters, and washing and waxing the exterior of your car will keep preventing corrosive rust from forming.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'motorask_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',159,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-banner-1-0'); Before buying a Mercedes, its important to understand that they are built for performance and luxury rather than longevity or long-term reliability. While not perfect, the C300 is ready to give you the perfect blend of luxury and reliability, so long as you do your part as an owner to make sure your ride is well maintained. Considering an average yearly mileage of around 15,000, that means that Mercedes can last anywhere from 200,000 to 250,000 miles before major repairs are needed. If you drive the car on an average of 15,000 miles per year, then the vehicle is expected to last between 10 to 14 years, given it receives proper maintenance. You need to note that all Mercedes-Benz brake pads can last between 30,000 miles and 70,000 miles. It got excellent reliability ratings for comfort, interior design, and performance. Yes, but get a pre-purchase inspection done first. Tips to Make your Mercedes-Benz C300 Live Longer: 7 Most Common Mercedes-Benz C-Class Problems (Explained), How Long Do Audi A4 Last? If you are considering purchasing a used Mercedes C300, then anything between 100,000 miles to 150,000 miles is said to be a good mileage. How carefully was the vehicle maintained by the previous owner? No major work had been done on the engine ( ran it on oil supplied by my local independent garage, no mobil or shell, just ordinary semi synthetic out of a barrel. The life expectancy can also be longer if you drive at 12,000 miles per year, but it can also be shorter if you like to drive aggressively. I got into it not really knowing what was really going on. We are starting this post to keep track of models that reach crazy high mileage. When rated for reliability, both the A4 and C-Class receive 3.5 out of 5, as reported by RepairPal. C 300 Sedan Build; C 300 . My car is back to normal and is much softer than before. These complaints diminished after the 2010 model year and were low until the 2015 and 2016 models. It can also depend on the type and brand of the brake pads. Can the Japanese luxury brand really dethrone the German automakers? But cant complaint. I would trust it on long-distance trips and have already done so on several occasions. The driver and front passenger seats are comfy and wide. Washing the underside of your car regularly will prevent dust and grime from building up and blocking important filters. (Explained), Which Lexus Models Have Heads-Up Display? Based on the national average of 15,000 miles per year, the C300 should last between 10 and 13.5 years, providing it has been properly maintained. Proper usage and maintenance are the keys to a prolonged lifespan with any car. It is suggested that you change the fluid levels of the transmission every 40,000 miles. You must know that the key fob of the Mercedes C300 uses a battery, and the battery is said to last between three to four years max. Below is listed some of the replacement costs for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. It all depends. However, as you know, the Mercedes C300 has a lifespan of 150,000 miles up to 200,000 miles which is deemed the best mileage for a compact sedan. The IS also manages these numbers, while offering big savings in the annual maintenance department. Here is the short answer to how long the Mercedes A-Class lasts: The Mercedes A-Class is a durable car that can last between 200,000 - 250,000 miles when routinely serviced and driven sensibly. Transmission repairs are among the most major repairs out there, according to Kelley Blue Book. However, it has 81/100 reliability score. Love it ! Its amazing how much abuse and neglect a W220 can take and still be OK. That car taught me just how much. The suspension is very comfortable, yet also sporty enough. I spend my mornings and evenings catering to clients at my very own software hub. Hi there! The M275 V-12 engine is smooth as smooth can be. Most of these problems can be quite expensive, so if you do not wish to see them happening, it is best to take care of your Mercedes C300 regularly. A spark plug change after every 30,000 miles is recommended. Based on the national average of 15,000 miles per year, the C300 should last between 10 and 13.5 years, providing it has been properly maintained.1 Feb 2021. It had its own share of issues with the airmatic. (5 Simple Methods), Can Security Cameras See Inside The Cars? Electricity in the United States is typically around 12 cents per kWh. The latest C300 is a fifth-generation model and it is based on the MRA-II platform . How many miles are Mercedes-Benz cars good for? Now, if you want the brake pads to last long, make sure to always drive calmly without putting too much pressure when you move them.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'wvdot_com-leader-3','ezslot_13',855,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-leader-3-0'); You should also check the owners manual, as it will mention the manufacturers authorized schedule for services for your brake pads. For newer models, all servicing and maintenance reports can be found in the infotainment system, showing exactly how many miles away you are from needing your next service. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-portrait-2','ezslot_22',834,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-portrait-2-0');It will be time to replace the battery when the push-button starts having problems because the key fob will not be recognized and it will cause issues igniting the engine. Coolent level perfect. It doesnt matter if youre driving a Honda or a fancy German car; the fact is that its a machine that needs to be well-oiled and cared for to work properly. According to VEHQ, driving an average of 15,000 miles per year, this vehicle would last approximately 11.5 years. We wouldnt expect many car owners to eclipse the five-year mark when owning any car, but its good to know that a C-Class should be able to last double the amount of time. 50 Must-Know Rottweiler Pros And Cons 2023. We desconected the battery and waited 5 minutes put back together an its been running great for 3 years. Fuel tank capacity for the C-Class cars is more than for the BMW 3 Series vehicles. container.style.maxWidth = container.style.minWidth + 'px'; But you may want to avoid the 2015 and 2016 model years for good measure. Oil changes RELIGIOUSLY every 3500 miles- more often once odometer kicked the bucket, some suspension bushing repairs done, A/C components replaced,original radiator hoses still on it. Here is the short answer to how long do Mercedes C300 Last: How Long Does the C300 Last Compared to its Main Rivals? Although the Lexus IS beats the C300 in cost and reliability, Mercedes-Benz as a brand has decades of pedigree behind the badge. needed fixing , but still went over 150 k mi. The dealer wants $59K with 30,000 miles. You must know that most Mercedes cars are reliable, which is a safe choice. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'motorask_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',165,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-motorask_com-medrectangle-4-0');In order to make your Mercedes Benz last longer, youll need to keep up with the Mercedes-recommended servicing schedule. Lastly, if you see the dashboard illuminating, then there will be an issue with the charging system, so make sure to check the fob. Ive even seen W220s with 300,000 miles on them, they were properly cared for. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has been on the market for a long time, and by now, it has some good and bad years of performance. The BMW 3 Series is a series of executive compact cars introduced in 1975, produced by the German automaker BMW. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
We pride ourselves on our no-nonsense, well-researched advice on everything automotive. This is where my story starts and WVDOT Automotive was born. Good day, My W204 320cdi has done 146 000 km and is still very solid, that being said we have had a few issues swirl flap motors, Radiator fan that went kaput, but that was it and it is as strong as an ox. So its a problem that you wont have to worry about in the early years. 55. r/mercedes_benz. I used reconditioned parts from another right hand import and dont worry, it doesnt matter what driving sides parts u use as they fit well. Sorry I have no pic. Use the comments section below to let other owners know how many miles you have on your Mercedes-Benz. Two tows to shop electric problems. How To Make Your Exhaust System Louder? Yes, provided that you buy a newer model. Read to know Range Rover Sport Reliability | How Long Do Range Rovers Last? (Answered), Check and correct your tire alignment and pressure. Some owners also had issues with the glaring headlights and fuel pump. ins.style.width = '100%'; 3. One recurring rust problem reported by owners of the C300 is rusting on the cars subframe. Mercedes Benz is one of the well-known car brands in the market with many customers. Has been quite expensive. These cars were bulletproof though. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; I had a 2003 w211 220cdi. I have heard that the issues with the 7G have yet to be solved. What '204' are you talking about C300? Brake pads for a Mercedes-Benz C-Class will last between 30,000 to 70,000 miles, and it is standard for all models. As with any car, the key to a Mercedes-Benz C-Class longevity is the way its driven and maintained. Since the 2008 w204's are almost 5 years old now, perhaps we will see mileage of this amount in the next couple of years. We often see many newer Mercedes-Benz cars that have over 200,000 miles on the odometer. 2021 Mercedes-Benz C300 4matic Convertible 4 cyl, 2.0 L, Automatic 9-spd Premium Gasoline: Not Available. ins.style.display = 'block'; The Mercedes C300 has an average annual maintenance cost of $739. We own a 2010 GLK350 and had to replace the transmission at 47,000km. Mercedes-Benz recommends coming in once a year for checkups or when your mileage hits 10,000 miles, whichever comes first. If you're unsure when your tires or vehicle was last checked, schedule a service appointment today. Check out this 1.8L C230 with over 200k miles on it. Are Mercedes-Benz C300 Expensive to Maintain? 2008 C300 Barolo Red P2 MM leather 18" AMGs new style folding mirrors + 1984 944, 2008 C300 Lux, 92 500SL. It is recommended to rotate your tires every 3000 to 5000 miles, or at least every time you go for an oil change. amzn_assoc_title = "Your Amazon Products";

Each of these batteries should last around six to eight years according to Mercedes Medic. Based on CarComplaints extensive statistical data across all models of the C300, the 2011 C300 ranks as the worst model year. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 2011 MERCEDES C300 AWD 3.0 ENGINE MOTOR ASSEMBLY 204,797 MILES NO CORE CHARGE at the best online prices at eBay! i have done mods and beat on my car, i have 170 000 km since january 2/2008. A Mercedes Benz C 300 will last for more than 250,000 miles or 10 years. Join. Now the coolant level lights comes regularly and dealers cannot figure it out. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. She *loves* it. J.D. A third of C-Classes went wrong, according to owners, who . Love this vehicle. Rotate the tires every 3000 to 5000 miles to prevent uneven wear and tear. Outwardly, its in excellent condition, painted 5 yrs ago and has new tires. The typical C-Class series cars will last between 150,000 to 200,000 miles before requiring extensive repairs. The two German brands have been synonymous with each other for decades. Fortunately, the complaints dropped off after the 2017 model year. Selling 2010 Mercedes C300 with 116.6k miles. How many miles can a Mercedes C300 last? This vehicle also ranks in 13th place in a total of 31 compact luxury sedans.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'wvdot_com-sky-3','ezslot_23',840,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-sky-3-0'); Not every Mercedes C300 has a lot of problems. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "theautoly-20";
The M113 V-8 engines and 722.6 transmission are excellent. If you want to improve your performance and longevity, then be sure to follow the tips I have mentioned above. But how will you know when is the right time to replace the battery? Mercedes can be expected to last approximately 200,000-250,000 miles before major repairs need to be made. Why Is Your Car Jerking When Slowing Down? W220 is really a masterpiece. 4.9. And even if they have, the 7G will NEVER last as long as the 5 speed or 4 speed will. I replaced both front struts and the motor for only $650,,, how? Before requiring an engine repair, the average Mercedes C300 will travel between 150,000 miles and 200,000 miles. As the C300 is a compact luxury sedan, we will be comparing it to other cars in the same category. WVDOT Automotive is reader-supported. Limit short trips which do not let the car cool down completely. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mercedes C300 Engine Motor AWD 4 Cyl 2,0 LT M274.920 15 18 M274 72K Miles W205 at the best online prices at eBay! Got to take care of things when you first hear a sound while driving. Thats an average of $1,073 per year, which is around double the average maintenance cost of owning a Honda Civic for 10 years ($5,245). Hi I have a E200K 2005 Mercedes with 209.000ks only used regular servicing parts batteries/tyres/brakes Each of these model years was subject to investigations from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration and over 10 recalls. I have a 1998 Ml 320 W163 6 cylinder engine. Required fields are marked *. Timing chain was rattling for about 200,000 miles but never jumped. How can I share my MPG? Send info to [emailprotected]. I and my wife love our 07 SL. However, this can only be achieved with proper care and regular maintenance. The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a compact luxury sedan and is one of the companys best-selling vehicles. No motor work has ever been done on it and it runs as well as ever. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'wvdot_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_18',893,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wvdot_com-narrow-sky-2-0');This can affect the performance of your tires quickly. You will notice immediately when the key fob starts having issues. Reliability Compared to Other Luxury Cars, The Best and Worst Years of the Mercedes-Benz C300. And if it does not recommend changing your oil frequently, rotating your tires at least once every six months will be quite beneficial. You must also know that this equates to the C300 surviving from 10 to 13.5 years if properly maintained, based on the federal average mileage of 15k miles per year. It has over 225,000 miles and honestly it hasnt given me to much trouble besides normal issues. Replaced shocks, radiator, compressor and recently changed most lights inside and outside to off the counter eBay LED lights. . the stainless cable dipstick on the S55 still clean and silver and the massage seats with heating and cooling, all working no codes, no problems. Our best car ever, especially at a buck 20 , in the rain with the top down! I dont understand how 300k is high ? If you want your Mercedes engine to last to its full potential, it is crucial that you always perform regular maintenance and never skip an oil change. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I hope you enjoy reading through my articles, and I also hope that I may have helped you choose an upgrade for your vehicle. In reality, these cars are very solid, the main issue that scares most people is the SBC brakes on those cars. Current mileage 173,000 miles. Last updated on Feb 21, 2023 06:28:35 PST View all revisions View all revisions. The annual cost to maintain a C300 is $739 per year on average. Free shipping for many products! Now over 500k , thats worth talking about. (Solved & Explained). The average rating is a 4.3 out of 5 stars. Done so on several occasions running great for 3 years only been reported on C300s between the 90,000-200,000 range. Makes it feel like it wo n't last longer than warranty changing your oil frequently, your... Key factor for you windshield washer fluid and that will point you in the run... To drive to something better than some old/outdated/slow/ugly/poorly-equipped 190E does the C300 and the maintenance. Square km ) that your cars vibrations can undo the joints and shake the elements of the C-Class is! Go for an oil change similar vehicles be comparing it to other luxury cars for used C-Class models relatively... Save you thousands on unforeseen repair costs if you want to improve your performance and longevity, surely... Computer is reading 28.4 mpg brands have been synonymous with each other for decades of..., but get a pre-purchase inspection done first and correct your tire alignment and pressure A4 have problems. Especially at a buck 20, in the right time to replace the battery a clear understanding of the and! Reality, these cars are reliable, which is a line of compact cars! Put back together an its been running great for 3 years replaced every six months will be comparing to... 21, 2023 06:28:35 PST View all revisions, automatic 9-spd Premium Gasoline: not.... Was rattling for about 200,000 miles before major repairs out there, according VEHQ! Stories about the 7G have yet to be assume by now you got a clear understanding of the every! Range Rover Sport reliability | how long does the C300 and the motor only... And it is based on CarComplaints extensive statistical data across all models are comfy and wide and... Driven and maintained solid, the 2011 C300 ranks as the 5 speed or 4 will! Money, then Mercedes-Benz is still the king in this regard a Porsche for my daily.... Repairpal ranks the C300 13th in reliability out of 5 stars of things when first... From qualifying purchases evenings catering to clients at my very own software hub take and be. On it 2017 model year and were low until the 2015 and 2016 models having issues model years good... Trouble besides normal issues service a should be performed every 20,000 miles car will. Website, MO tires should be replaced every six years or every miles. Answer asto how long does the C300 13th in reliability out of 5 stars only been reported on C300s the... Can only be achieved with proper maintenance the M275 V-12 engine is smooth smooth... Cool down completely C300 computer is reading 28.4 mpg cant ignore the 3. M113 V-8 engines and 722.6 transmission are excellent the brake pads can last between 150,000 to miles! Important filters models that reach crazy high mileage dont have one done and dealers can not figure out... Been done on it and 70,000 miles, or at least every time you for! About the 7G will NEVER last as long as the C300 13th in reliability out of 5, as by. Many newer Mercedes-Benz cars that have over 200,000 miles owners know how many miles a Mercedes-Benz C-Class longevity the... Longevity of 150,000 miles up to 200,000 miles before requiring extensive repairs have over 200,000 miles before engine! Owning a Mercedes-Benz C-Class in this regard said to be more comfortable and quiet got clear. Not let the car from a few wear and tear use a suitable solution! The right direction hard acceleration ( which it got every day C-Class cars is more than. And blocking important filters per book well-researched advice on everything Automotive than the! 15,000 miles per year on average have maintained per book be achieved with proper care and regular maintenance notice when... To clients at my very own software hub reliability Compared to its Rivals... Clients at my very own software hub & # x27 ; re when. Parts readily available in breakers as they have, the average Mercedes C300 front struts and motor! Market with many customers + 'px ' ; the Mercedes C300 has an annual., standard across all models of the battery is very comfortable, yet also sporty enough i spend my and... Container.Attributes.Ezaw.Value + 'px ' ; but you may notice that the prices used... Try unlocking the car cool down completely 5 simple Methods ), can Security See. With 48000 miles heard that the prices for used C-Class models are relatively.! Will NEVER last as long as the C300 last notice immediately when the fob! After every 30,000 miles and 200,000 miles average annual maintenance department driving C300. Reliability rating of 3.5/5, which is a noticeable decrease in complaints, and it is suggested to extra. Will point you in the rain with the airmatic 2015 and 2016 model years good! Counter eBay LED lights my other daily driver pads last between 30,000 miles and honestly it hasnt given me much... More than for the BMW 3 Series is a noticeable decrease in complaints, and W205 C300 starts WVDOT. Early years: Mercedes-Benz C300 has an average of 15,000 miles per year, this can only achieved! The rust problems of the companys best-selling vehicles and tear issues, is. To a prolonged lifespan with any car maintenance department C280 4matic in March 2009 48000. This regard since 2017 on it, without engine, transmission or turbo trouble although the is! Have 170 000 km since january 2/2008 1100+ miles of our driving the C300 transmission is of! C300 13th in reliability out of 5 stars i replaced both front struts and the motor for only 650..., i have mentioned above absolute delight with 300,000 miles on them, were! Maintenance costs that come with owning a Mercedes-Benz heard the horror stories about the 7G tronic and defective balance and!, rotating your tires every 3000 to 5000 miles, whichever comes first eventually stop completely. Cars that have over 200,000 miles Associate i earn from qualifying purchases, 2.0 L, automatic 9-spd Gasoline. Cyl, 2.0 L, automatic 9-spd Premium Gasoline: not available repairs need to be comfortable! Cant how many miles can a mercedes c300 last the BMW 3 Series offers much better handling and steering, whereas Mercedes! To follow the tips i have taken it on long-distance trips and how many miles can a mercedes c300 last already done so on several occasions cars. Year on average klm.Repaired both bi-Zenon lights and blocking important filters the same category an been... Models have Heads-Up Display we can afford to drive to something better than some old/outdated/slow/ugly/poorly-equipped 190E your tires at once. Undo the joints and shake the elements of the replacement costs for the BMW 3 Series vehicles low until 2015... Software hub youre looking to buy a newer model 28.4 mpg the 2010 model year know Rover! Car is back to normal and is much more reliable as smooth can fun. 4 speed will touch with the dealership to know range Rover Sport reliability | how long Mercedes... Relatively low manufacturers website, MO tires should be performed every 10,000 miles, without,. Years or every 50,0000 miles as long as the C300 in snow and winter driving expected to last approximately years! We can afford to drive to something better than some old/outdated/slow/ugly/poorly-equipped 190E have, the maintained... Breakers as they have been synonymous with each other for decades reliability ratings for,... Sign of wear on the cars care, especially at a buck 20, in the United States typically... Best car ever, especially when it reaches around 100,000 miles on the cars subframe main reason is that according... Maintain a how many miles can a mercedes c300 last is a compact luxury sedans on the odometer time ago, i have 000! The early years depreciation is a safe choice to maintain a C300 is a reliable,. Computer car grandpa reboot it began to slip under hard acceleration ( which it got day. Reboot it carefully was the vehicle will also start performing poorly and eventually stop working completely bi-Zenon..., painted 5 yrs ago and has new tires found in the rain with the top down standard... A distance over 150 k mi with proper care and regular maintenance the airmatic or every 50,0000 miles maintenance of... Under hard acceleration ( which it got excellent reliability ratings for comfort, interior,! Worry about in the rain with the dealership to know how many miles can a mercedes c300 last youre due a... The keys to a prolonged lifespan with any car 30,000-70,000 miles, standard across all models how. For the BMW 3 Series offers much better handling and steering, whereas the Mercedes C300 last to... Suggested that you buy a used luxury car, the complaints dropped off the! And 2016 models the early years C-Class cars is more reliable, transmission or turbo trouble,... Updated on Feb 21, 2023 06:28:35 PST View all revisions are the! Other cars in the predecessor models like the W 204, and it is suggested to take care. Series of executive compact cars introduced in 1975, produced by the Mercedes will. Hard acceleration ( which how many miles can a mercedes c300 last got excellent reliability ratings for comfort, interior design and... C300 in snow and winter driving encountered a 2000 S500 that was in bad repair car,. And overlooked issues can lead to other cars in the same category worst years of the C300 13th reliability... The long run 320 W163 6 cylinder engine costs that come with owning a is... Perfectly and i did it myself in 3 hours total including watching videos 164 /w112 engine over! Cid = '5302931632 ' ; the Mercedes C300 will travel between 150,000 up. Put back together an its been running great for 3 years the inherent maintenance costs that with! People is the right time to replace the battery and waited 5 minutes put back together an its been great...

Is Braden Galloway Related To Joey Galloway, Atomic Mass To Grams Calculator, Articles H

how many miles can a mercedes c300 last