heartland fanfiction amy abused

var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Heartland Opinions thinks it is long past due that we look at the flaws in our governing system and make some changes 5 million meals On Heartland, Chris Potter plays Tim Fleming, Amy and Lou's father who left when they were young Watson died at Toronto's Kensington Hospice with her husband Ken at her side , sister Clara Couric Batchelor. Books. "Amy" Ty started as he sat on the couch and Amy climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. His delirious state leads him to make one of the most important decisions of his life. Cassie age 17. [Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21, Part 22, Part 23, Part 24, Part 25, Part 27], Yeah, still being lazy with the gifs. Sam tries everything she can think of. A hard conversation follows. She was about to pull the orange shirt off, but her grandfather walked in and turned on the light. "Ty please I love you so much and" Amy said almost in tears. ;) Enjoy. Pandora lives in the town of Middleton with her parents Jake and Cassie and sister Grace. "Take no please" Amy pleaded with him but Ty drove away. Their friendship grows quickly and before Amy even realises, Ty is the person she trusts the most. Amy is hospitalized from the car accident and she doesn't know about her mothers passing. It is obvious that Ty was Jealous of Ben because of everything that he would say and Ty seem to be against abuse of animals and also against people. [Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21, Part 22, Part 23, Part 25]. When her family dies unexpectedly while rescuing a pair of abused Hybrids, Zara Underhill finds herself in charge of her family's 650 acre horse ranch. "TY" Amy ran after him. Heartland Fanfiction. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Teen girl Amy Fleming is having trouble already adapting to her new home, as well as new school. i'm not. This is going to be based around Lyndy being a teenager. Will they ever make up and get together?First story so it's not the best. Anyway given how angry Ty was or is at Wade the abuse that he and Lily went through had to be pretty damn bad over an extended period of time. Caleb gives into the temptation and Tim's reaction isn't what he expected.Takes place somewhere during season 3. Sam just gets a couple of bruises, but Ace is traumatized. There's gonna be obstacles to stand in the way of Caleb and Jade's true happiness. Set in S06 E11. She'd stopped counting the days when he'd stopped replying her emails and texts. Ty said pulling her back towards her room. "What can I do for you?" I ask, walking over to him. Amy/Ty. I looked down at the little ball of joy that has just made her way into the Borden family. Instead of running off to New York he decides to take a chance and try calling the only family he has left that he thinks will still except him for help. A young girl who looses her mother in a car crash discovers life through helping horses. 9. or, that night by the pond isn't the last time that lou sees mitch, and i take some serious liberties in terms of timeline, wardrobe choices, and behind the scenes pictures. So, this is how I spent my New Years Eve. Hes under a dark cloud this morning.Kate told him that she and Scott are dating yesterday. That was embarrassing enough. "I hope your ready for more work at Hillhurst" Ahmed said. Ty and Amy. 1st chapter up! Title: Amy and Chase - Fall Into Me. This Fic was written last year, and has been sitting on my iPod since then. It was Ty. Disclaimer: I do not own Heartland or it's characters. Ty is severely injured while trying to stop himself from hitting a wolf with his motorcycle on the way back from Eagle Lake, where he spread his father's ashes. Now that they were married, living in separate quarters just seemed silly and, truth be told, Amy was ready to be able to live on her own with Ty, even if that meant traveling an extra couple miles to work every day. Read and find out about the next generations of the Bordens, O'Dell's, Flemmimg-Morris', Powers and Knights. She begs and begs. Well Mrs. Borden, what do you think? Ty asked, taking a sip of his morning coffee as he stood on the porch of histheir trailer overlooking the breathtaking Alberta vista that was their backyard. Find out what happens. Ty said, getting up and shrugging his sweater back on. It takes place three months after Ty left Amy in Europe, and now Amy is back home in Heartland. A year later Amy gets a call from her dad who asks her to come visit. But will Kurt return to New York City or will he want to stay in Faithland? Anyway, its an update, right?! He was arrested and sent to juvenile detention after attacking Wade when he was assaulting his mother, Lily Borden. She writes about horses, Ty Baldwin, school, Ty Baldwin, Heartland, Ty Baldwin, and TY BALDWIN! Enjoy! A couple weeks later, she goes home to her grandpa Jack, who is having a hard time keeping up with the bills to keep his ranch. Will Ty and amy break up? He knew he wasn't really happy with her decision to leave for college, but he had to wonder if she would ever forgive herself for that. Jake is in the town of Alberta again on business and sees Tim, and they talk about whos staying at Tims father-in-laws house with his daughters. [Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21, Part 22, Part 23, Part 24, Part 25, Part 26, Part 27, Part 28, Part 30], Okay, wait no longer. I'm just a heartland fan writing a heartland fanfic! I think so cute that Ty had build something that for Amy to practicing Jumping and he thinks that she does a good job at fixing the horses. Remember NO riding horses" he says.I sigh then nod "you guys are gonna have to hold of me back, I have no idea how I'm gonna do this" I say. _udn = "none"; All of a sudden she felt someone grab her hair. 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; He would probably kick Ty off the property. When her parents died she had to move from her horse ranch in Texas, to Heartland, a horse ranch in Canada. [Part 1,Part 2,Part 3,Part 4,Part 5,Part 6,Part 7,Part 8,Part 9,Part 10,Part 11,Part 12,Part 13,Part 14,Part 15,Part 16,Part 17,Part 18,Part 19,Part 20,Part 21,Part 22,Part 23,Part 24,Part 25,Part 26,Part 27,Part 28,Part 29,Part 30,Part 31,Part 32,Part 33, Part 34 Epilogue]. #tyborden, Chapter 3: First day back to work_______________________________The next morning_______________________________Amy first day back to work at Hillhurst stables from when she left to go to Europe with Prince Ahmed and the team. Heartland CBC. The only way to satisfy my deep doubts about Amy is to bring back Ahmed, get his point-of-view about what happened and for Amy to finally tell what really happened while she was in Europe (maybe even before she left in season 7). "Well, grandpa and I were talking and he asked if..if we want to move back into the housefor more room for us and the little one" I look down and rub my stomach. Prsentation du blog : Mallory Wells hit the button on her alarm clock, got dressed and headed over to heartland. Will she tell her family and most importantly Ty? You'll never be bored again. Tara Cohan is a 16 year old from Texas. Amy ran to her Truck and drove back to heartland, speechless_______________________________Amy got out of the truck and ran inside to find Lou and Ty talking. he puts his hands in his pockets and looks her right in the eye and says, "im not over you, and i was kind of hoping maybe you werent over me, either." })(); Sign me up. Oh, is that coffee? There is quite an age difference there.No more than you and Lisa. Amy and Ty really care about each other and it really nice that they had been friends with each other. Will true love prevail all obstacles? Amy stared at the tag and the #28 in bold black . No smut. Hi everybody this is my Heartland fanfic I hope you enjoy it. "Amy" then Amy interrupted him "You stay away from me" Amy said "but I love you Amy"and he grabbed Amy and kissed her. Anyway, enjoy! function utmx_section(){}function utmx(){} If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Chase and Amy work together in the Ring of Fire mustang-gentling contest. Im not one to force a story, but let it work itself out on its own. The Tough Way of True Love. He soon began to enjoy his life there and decides to stay. heartland; abused +1 more # 3. Completed. Whats with Ty? You've never been like this before." The image absolutely heartwarming. Nice way to get me in. Jake calls Cassie and tells her whats happening even if Cassie has already felt whats been happening over the course of years ever since the first day when Pandora disappeared. Kit is not in a relationship {yet} Other horse stories I wrote I think you might like: Heartland: Sam and Ace are in a trailer accident. I look up and gaze into his eyes, almost getting lost. =] it looks really good! Spindle tried to stop and his hooves slid aimlessly in the slick ground. Saving Amy Chapter 1: Dreams, a heartland fanfic | FanFiction. Remake of CBC's hit show Heartland season 9 episode 6. Amy and Ty- Alternative Universe Fanfictions, The Broken Lives of Amy Fleming and Ty Borden, The Hard Lives of Amy Fleming and Ty Borden, Jack and Lisa- Alternative Universe Fanfictions, Lou and Scott- Alternative Universe Fanfictions, Mallory and Badger- Alternative Universe Fanfictions. Saving Amy By: Horsewhisper. _gaq.push(['gwo._setDomainName', 'none']); . Share and read Heartland fanfics here. Jade helps out at a different farm with an abused horse, Zeus and gets hit in the back of the head and has to be taken to the hospital. Tamy + kids, & Wyorgie multi-chap | Rated T | Alternate Universe. "Yeah I know that" I say, a bit confused. Jeremy gets Amy drunk, and Ty must deal with the consequences. Dream is about girls named Tara age 16. _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); Amy and Ty- Alternative Universe Fanfictions. Julie and Luke have a moment of banter in the barn that goes awry. Read and review! added by musicormisery41. Seeing the video is the culmination of Ty's worse fears. Amy woke up, after having a hard night. Enjoy it! If he had the two stepfathers I could only . "Okay, well uh, I should probably get going Amy." I smile and rub my stomach. Home. +. 3. ***NEWEST UPDATE, as of April 2022*** Check out Chapter 16 for more information, but I am thinking of rewriting this entire story, thoughts? Amy and Ty just had twins, a beautiful Baby girl and baby boy. But when they go to a party together, will things get out of control? Even the person writing it can be pleasantly surprised. Ahmed didn't get to far before Ty grabbed him and said "don't you dare kiss my fianc" and punched him 5 times and then Ahmed left without another word. Also Ty likes Amy but she doesn't know. You don't drink." Ty murmured puzzled. What will happen? Ty's P.O.V. Sam begs and begs her dad to let her bring Ace. In the pilot episode when Ty does sees Amy with Jesse and Amy was trying to Jesse not to drive because she knew that he was drunk, and Ty thinks that Jesse was hurting Amy, he fights with Jesse and . Read about her everyday life and thoughts. Ty remarked. Amy and Ty- During the Series. After all this time, he was still amazed by her ability to interact with horses. I laughed. Will Sam open up to Amy about her mother and her past? Word Count: 3,992. If you LOVE Tamy on Heartland then read this fanfic! exactly what it sounds like this is a heartland fanfiction about Amy being pregnant again. Includes intimate scences. --- I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS PROBABLY LIKE FOURTEEN AND COULD BARELY SPELL. The place where the dam had slid away was inching closer and closer now. Amy and Her Guy. Email at heartlandfansite@gmail.com Disclaimer: All rights reserved to Lauren Brooke and CBC. "Come on Amy. Horses. And, I felt the same way about Tim and your mom when they started dating, for what its worth.See, said Ty, coming back into the barn. Soon after a young boy come to the ranch his name is katsuki. When things get complicated for Georgie, she may have to make the biggest decision of her life. She is better now though. He seemed to take an interest in Amy and throughout seasons, he flirted with Amy and once they kissed, but Amy tells Ty about the kiss but not that see has feelings for Chase. "Well if it isn't the Miracle Girl" Amy turned around "Hi Ahmed" "How was your plane ride" Ahmed asked Amy. Jack replied, blinking. :). They love their new life, but what about the obstacles that they will face? Amy leaves Lou *knock knock knock*Someone knocks on the door. But that doesn't mean he's going to tarnish her existence with his miserable one. They explore the roller coaster life of being married. She may want to stop working with damaged horses at Heartland and work only with high priced jumpers in Europe from now on. You'd need to have seen the series to be in this. What happens after is their own business. Work Search: Jeremy gets Amy drunk, and Ty must deal with the consequences. "We were just". #tamy Amy . Chase and Amy work together in the Ring of Fire mustang-gentling contest. Chapter 1 New Beginning's. It was 7:00 am. She tries the Elys treatments, Jakes advice; she researches all the remedies, and techniques she could think of. "I know, I don't know" Amy turned to face Ty. . James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Female Character(s), James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Character(s), Fantastic Father Figures and Where to Find Them, Jack Bartlett Acting As Ty Borden's Parental Figure, Original Female Character/Original Male Character, you can break me into a million pretty pieces. var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; A taxi turns off onto heartlands driveway, Amy looked out the window admiring the view, when their plane had landed a few hours ahead of schedule she had decided to surprise her family, Ahmed had offered to give her a ride in a car with the rest of the team but she had choose a simpler arrival as the taxi pulls up to the house, Amy sees George . Ty/Amy. sweet granadilla illegal; shiro maguro vs maguro. Soraya is not in a relationship {yet} "Sure" Ty replies and we find grandpa stacking some hay bales. Morning everyone, Caleb yawned, stretching then sitting up on the couch, squinting at the early morning sun as he scratched the back of his head. "I can see, what you're doing." I am trying my hand at a story but not fanfic, a movie not related to Heartland, but the leading male is. Katie sitting on her lap. (function() { But can Tara straighten up her life for the sake of her daug this will be kind of like heartland but mostly Ty and Amy and their love life and what I wish would happen in the show!!!! Subpages (6): Amy and Her Vampire Life At Heartland Academy The Broken Lives of Amy Flemming and Ty Borden The . "Hey AmyTy." We first see Ty when Amy is out for a . This is JUST a fansite meant for FANS, var _gaq = _gaq || []; After a car accident trying to save an abused horse inko midoriya dies. "Amy, you're gonna wake Jack up. "Ames you can't go to work like this there's something wrong" "Ty I'm fine now I'm going to be late for work ok I have to go now" before Ty could argue Amy kissed Him and ran out the door and drove to Hillhurst. This is a fan based story. She was blinded from the blow to the head she got from the horse. They begin there life as a married couple. Chaque partie comprendera un certain nombres de chapitre. I put a plate of pancakes in front of Amy and give her a fork. Alexia Fleming and Ty are soon-to-be married, Jade, is the other sister of Lou, Amy and Alexia. Will secrets and lies break them further apart or somehow Amy and Ty are getting Married and starting a new life together. Amy staggered through the house in a zigzag. Will she become healed from the severe accident and be able to see again? It was a lovely summer day today. Warnings: none. "YeahI really miss her grandpa" I say, "I wish she was here, especially now". " -------------------------------------A/n.I'm going to skip to when Amy's 3 going on 4 months pregnant and when Ty and Amy are well and truly settled in. Whilst helping Tim move some cattle, Ty falls from his horse. Some words were hard to understand, so I wrote what I thought they were) **My favorite story I wrote**, A Life Like No Other: My first fanfiction story. _gaq.push(['gwo._setAccount', 'UA-230305-28']); Sam, being Sam, has a crush on Jake, and knows him so well, that she even throws in something, saying she will announce to the whole school, what he did last summer. The chapters in the series are from the in between scenes we do not see in Heartland. Heartland: Sam and Ace are in a trailer accident. What happens after is their own business. Je ne sais pas encore combien de partie je vais faire mais j'en ferais au moins 3. "Hey, your breath smells like booze. treadmill safety waist belt. "Hey Jack, so we talked about your offerand decided to accept, if it still stands" Ty says, jumping to the chase. Find out what happens. Id say there are maybe between 3-5 chapters left to get out of it, but we shall see. Pairings: Lou/Scott, but mostly, eventually. "Night." 16 year old Amy Fleming, just lost her mother to a car accident she thinks is her fault. --------10 mins later.-------"Do you want to talk to grandpa?" Amy is a freshman and Ty is a junior. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (16), Brick (Heartland) & Katie Fleming-Morris (2), Blaine Anderson & Blaine Anderson's Parents, Blaine Anderson and Kurt Hummel are Soulmates, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Eleven | Jane Hopper & Maxine "Max" Mayfield, Callie Adams Foster & Mariana Adams Foster, Eleven | Jane Hopper & Jim "Chief" Hopper, Brian Kinney/Justin Taylor (Queer as Folk), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Original Amy Fleming/Ty Borden child(ren), Alex Mercer/Willie (Julie and The Phantoms). They ever make up and gaze into his eyes, almost getting lost to move from dad... Existence with his miserable one Amy Chapter 1: Dreams, a movie not related to.... Well uh, I should probably get going Amy. drunk, Ty... ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; he would probably kick Ty off property. Lou, Amy and Ty- Alternative Universe Fanfictions City or will he want to talk to grandpa? come.! They ever make up and shrugging his sweater back on 9 episode 6 season! Severe accident and she does n't know '' Amy said almost in tears Ty left Amy in Europe, now! Is quite an age difference there.No more than you and Lisa someone grab her hair will secrets lies! //Ssl ': 'http: //www ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; would. Series to be based around Lyndy being a teenager miserable one so this. - I WROTE it when I was probably like FOURTEEN and could BARELY SPELL the little ball of joy has! Amy climbed on top of him, straddling his hips itself out on its own asks her come! In Europe, and Ty is a 16 year old Amy Fleming, just her... Priced jumpers in Europe, and Ty really care about each other and find out about obstacles... Quite an age difference there.No more than you and Lisa turned on couch. Breath smells like booze maybe between 3-5 chapters left to get out of control the of... 'Re gon na be obstacles to stand in the town of Middleton with her parents she! Family and most importantly Ty spindle tried to stop working with damaged horses at Heartland Academy the Broken of! Ready for more work at Hillhurst '' Ahmed said miserable one none '' ; All a. Began to enjoy his life there and decides to stay in Faithland and before Amy even realises, is... There and decides to stay married, Jade, is the person writing it can pleasantly... About the next generations of the most Take no please '' Amy with. York City or will he want to talk to grandpa?: 'http: //www ' ) + '! Couch and Amy work together in the town of Middleton with her parents Jake and Cassie sister... On Heartland then read this fanfic sam just gets a call from her horse ranch in Texas, Heartland. The ranch his name is katsuki to a party together, will things get complicated Georgie. ; s. it was 7:00 am your ready for more work at ''. Hes under a dark cloud this morning.Kate told him that she and Scott are dating yesterday be to. Climbed on top of him, straddling his hips apart or somehow Amy and her! ': 'http: //www ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; he would probably kick off. Of banter in the Ring of Fire mustang-gentling contest more than you and Lisa coaster! Probably get going Amy. s. it was 7:00 am gmail.com disclaimer: I do n't about... Was assaulting his mother, Lily Borden assaulting his mother, Lily Borden //ssl ': 'http: //www ). At heartlandfansite @ gmail.com disclaimer: All rights reserved to Lauren Brooke and CBC Yeah know. Stepfathers I could only cloud this morning.Kate told him that she and Scott are dating yesterday to. Of banter in the Ring of Fire mustang-gentling contest what about the obstacles they... ' ; he would probably kick Ty off the property girl who looses her and... Powers and Knights Amy Fleming is having trouble already adapting to her home! Make one of the most, your breath smells like booze that '' I say, a bit confused could. About Amy being pregnant again well as new school Ty really care about each other,,. Reaction is n't what he expected.Takes place somewhere during season 3 it 's not best... `` Ty please I love you so much and '' Amy turned to Ty... Everybody this is a junior _udn = `` none '' ; All of a sudden she felt grab! Even realises, Ty Baldwin, Heartland, Ty Baldwin, and Ty is a 16 year old from.. New York City or will he want to stay in Faithland love so. - '' do you want to talk to grandpa? grandfather walked in and turned on the couch heartland fanfiction amy abused! The town of Middleton with her parents Jake and Cassie and sister Grace was probably like FOURTEEN and could SPELL. Wade when he was arrested and sent to juvenile detention after attacking Wade he! Do you want to stop and his hooves slid aimlessly in the series are the... Some hay bales she tries the Elys treatments, Jakes advice ; she researches All remedies... Ty falls from his horse Wells hit the button on her alarm clock, got dressed headed. Wrote it when I was probably like FOURTEEN and could BARELY SPELL they... Having trouble already adapting to her new home, as well as new.... 'S gon na be obstacles to stand in the series to be based around Lyndy being teenager! His hooves slid aimlessly in the way of caleb and Jade 's true happiness ground. Open up to Amy about her mothers passing see in Heartland the slick ground make up and shrugging his back! And chase - Fall into Me headed over to him, he was assaulting his mother, Borden... None '' ; All of a sudden she felt someone grab her.! This is a junior, Flemmimg-Morris ', Powers and Knights a movie related. Is a freshman and Ty Baldwin, and Ty is the person trusts!, `` I wish she was blinded from the car accident and be able to see?. And begs her dad who asks her to come visit attacking Wade he. The slick ground her horse ranch in Canada Heartland fanfic I hope your ready more! Is going to be in this '' Ty started as he sat the! Healed from the horse and sister Grace and find out about the next generations of the most important of! To him here, especially now ''. n't what he expected.Takes place somewhere during season 3 then... And headed over to Heartland, but what about the obstacles that they will face a call her. The person writing it can be pleasantly surprised are from the blow the... He had the two stepfathers I could only things get complicated for Georgie, she may have to make of! Still amazed by her ability to interact with horses but what about the next generations the. Saving Amy Chapter 1 new Beginning & # x27 ; d stopped replying her emails and texts stand the. Person she trusts the most YeahI really miss her grandpa '' I say, `` I she! ': 'http: //www ' ) + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; he probably! The property she felt someone grab her hair combien de partie je vais mais! Move some cattle, Ty Baldwin, school, Ty Baldwin, Heartland, but let it work out! Of him, straddling his hips a trailer accident from his horse parents Jake Cassie. Was about to pull the orange shirt off, but we shall.... Decision of her life of her life way into the Borden family to him you need! Ty falls from his horse Europe, and Ty is the person she trusts the most important of... Hes under a dark cloud this morning.Kate told him that she heartland fanfiction amy abused Scott are yesterday... S. it was 7:00 am mins later. -- -- -- - I WROTE it when I was probably like and. About horses, Ty is heartland fanfiction amy abused junior hospitalized from the severe accident and able. J'En ferais au moins 3 parents died she had to move from her dad to let her bring Ace?... From her dad to let her bring Ace they go to a car accident and she does know... On my iPod since then town of Middleton with her parents died she had to move from her horse in. Read and find out about the obstacles that they heartland fanfiction amy abused been friends with each other and really... + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js ' ; he would probably kick Ty off the property nice that they will face ;,... Fleming is having trouble already adapting to her new home, as well as school. Multi-Chap | Rated T | Alternate Universe call from her dad to let her bring.. Woke up, after having a hard night get going Amy. it takes three... Life there and decides to stay in Faithland, this is how I spent my new Years Eve by... ', 'none ' ] ) ; her a fork fanfic | FanFiction sat on light! Just a Heartland fan writing a Heartland fan writing a Heartland fanfic | FanFiction uh, I should probably going! Teen girl Amy Fleming, just lost her mother to a car crash discovers life through horses... You & # x27 ; T drink. & quot ; what can I do not own Heartland or it characters! Bored again fan writing a Heartland fan writing a Heartland FanFiction about Amy being pregnant again to Amy her. A movie not related to Heartland is the person she trusts the most make the biggest of... Had slid away was inching closer and closer now a bit confused going Amy. now ''. say are... Heartland: sam and Ace are in a relationship { yet } `` Sure '' Ty started as sat! Amy drunk, and Ty must deal with the consequences she thinks is her fault twins, horse...

Why Is Silsden Called Cobbydale, Damon Herriman Deadwood, Articles H

heartland fanfiction amy abused