gail's spinach and feta roll recipe

This looks so good and I can imagine serving this at alllll the upcoming festivities! WebAdd the spinach, and cook until it is cooked through and nearly all the liquid has evaporated, 5 to 7 minutes. - Meanwhile, in a large bowl, season the ricotta cheese generously with salt and pepper. Woolworths Supermarket - Buy Groceries Online. Hope you enjoy! Cook onion 4-5 minutes or until soft. This versatile recipe can be served for brunch paired with a salad for dinner or even as a deliciously satisfying appetizer - perfect for any occasion. They are also high in amino acids that boost your metabolism, making this dish a healthy and low-calorie meal. Place the spinach feta dill spring onion breadcrumbs salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine. Turn off the heat and set the spinach aside to cool. Cut the pastry sheets into 18 equal rectangles (leaving the remaining 18 without filling). 1. To use the remaining puff pastry, repeat the process. Thaw the spinach completely and remove all the moister by squeezing out all the excess water and place it in a bowl. Like I said, I used frozen spinach thats been fully thawed here for a shortcut.To make sure the spinach is well drained, put it in a clean cheesecloth and wring out all the excess water. Prebake spinach rolls for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven, or until they reach the desired level of puffiness and golden color. WebMethod Squeeze spinach and discard excess liquid. So, basically, I tried to catch the platter. Defrost the spinach, then strain it and blot it dry with paper towels (see notes). Aus puff pastry comes as interleaved sheets of which there are 6 in a 1kg packet. Life as bakers revolves around the wee hours. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, spices, baking powder, and pinch of salt. Cut it in half horizontally with a sharp knife, so that you have two 15cm x 40cm rectangles. 1-2 cloves of Garlic, minced. 4. To use fresh, finely slice about 600g / 1.2lb of fresh spinach. 1/4 pound (120 g) crumbled feta cheese. Starting at one of the longer edges, roll the entire dough stack into a tight log, brushing more butter or oil on the edge, if necessary, to adhere the dough to itself. Put 4 tbsp of filling in a short thick line parallel to you on the wrapper 3cm from the bottom edge. Impress all your friends, and still have time to curl your hair. salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the spinach leaves and 1/4 cup of water. Reap the benefits of the Mediterranean diet no matter where you live! Making the Sausage Roll Ingredients. This spanakopita-inspired roll combines spinach and feta in a crunchy phyllo package. Do this twice more (until it's finely chopped). Transfer to a bowl; mix in feta cheese until combined. I hosted my book club earlier this month. When Coffee Meets Ice Cream: An Affogato Recipe. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Prepare 3 shallow baking pans by spraying them with cooking oil and Strain the thawed spinach and blot any remaining moisture dry with paper towels (see notes). Then, chop the onion, mince the garlic, and put both into the food processor. However, salt is a lesser obvious rising agent. Baking powder is a more obvious ingredient that will cause the eggs to rise in the oven. If using fresh spinach, Id chop, steam it and squeeze it dry when cool enough. Using our new Peruvian decaf, the chocolatey bitterness of the coffee combines perfectly with the sweet, velvety ice cream. You dont want to miss it! Looks great and thanks for the helpful tips. Frozen defrosted spinach is kind of clumpy. 1 package frozen spinach thawed, squeezed of water 2 cups crumbled Feta cheese 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 cup melted butter (alternatively, use an olive oil spray) 1/2 small onion 3 cloves minced garlic 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper 1/2 tsp dill 1/2 tsp thyme 1/2 tsp parsley Instructions Using dried oregano is better for this recipe, as dried oregano has a stronger flavor than fresh oregano. Preheat oven at 180C. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Frittata and quiche may be similar, but there are some differences. Flaky, buttery puff pastry is rolled around spinach, feta & mozzarella to create these outrageously delicious Spinach Feta Pinwheels! Feed the family for less with this cheap and easy dish. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Add onion and garlic. I'm all about easy, healthy recipes with big Mediterranean flavors. Prepare 3 shallow baking pans by spraying them with cooking oil and Strain the thawed spinach and blot any remaining moisture dry with paper towels (see notes). Phyllo, Fillo, and Filo are just variations in the spelling of tissue-thin sheets of dough. We buy the frozen version of these every year for a holiday party we host I might have to give your recipe a try and make these appetizers homemade this year! 4. We think these are the best sausage rolls on the planet, and few who try them disagree. 4 sheets of Puff Pastry (thawed according to instructions on the packet) 2 1/2 cups Frozen Spinach. Seal your roll with another roll. For that reason, a damp towel is placed over filo when its out to be used in a recipe.Puff pastry, or pte feuillete in French, is a laminated dough, formed when chilled layers of butter are formed between layers of dough by folding, chilling, and refolding. Get our best recipes and all Things Mediterranean delivered to your inbox. Make your own GAIL's gingerbread at home Sign up to hear about our latest events, discover new recipes and more. Hi, Dee!! Add spinach and cook until wilted (you may need to add the spinach in batches). We rise long before the rest of our communities. or rather, on the first of the month, a small-town girl named Lexis was cooking in her kitchen. Set aside. Do they need to be served warm? Hi, Liz, I did not saute the spinach. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the feta. Keep in mind, this may need to be done in the refrigerator a day or so in advance. In fact, if youre going to freeze these, its better to do so before, rather than after baking. Perfect for a healthy weekend brunch or a quick and easy weeknight dinner! Add spinach and cook until wilted (you may need to add the spinach in batches). This gorgeous South African recipe sits somewhere in between a bread and a savoury cake which isnt a bad place to be. Set aside. That's it! Fill a large piping bag (no nozzle) with the mix and squeeze out a long line of mix down the long edge of the pastry-about 1/2 an inch in from that edge. 1 quantity flaky fromage frais pastry, well chilled (see recipe above) 2 x quantities of sausagemeat; Egg wash; 2 tsp sesame seeds; 2 tsp nigella seeds GAILs ketchup, to serve; Flour, for dusting; Method. 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted unsalted butter. Cut pastry sheets in half lengthways. Delicious flaky phyllo dough surrounds a warm, herb-filled cheese center. Use the remaining pastry sheets in the same manner. 1/4 pound (120 g) crumbled feta cheese. After that, crimp the edges with a fork to make it more watertight and, well, prettier. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan. This can be made with fresh spinach though I use frozen for convenience and because I totally buy into the whole snap frozen thing. See disclosure at the bottom for more information. Your email address will not be published. Place all of the spinach feta phyllo roll pieces back onto the foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crisping around the edges. This recipe is for the perfect gingerbread-house building biscuit. Thaw in the fridge overnight before eating, hot or cold. Make the egg wash. Make the filling. Hooray! Not only does salt season the spinach frittata, it helps break down the egg white for even more puffiness. *. Double-check that its brushed with egg wash, then roll up from the opposite end, so that the filling-free edge adheres to the rolled cylinder. These little bites are tasty at room temperature, too, so it is A-OK to make them a few hours in advance of serving. Thaw the spinach completely and remove all the moister by squeezing out all the excess water and place it in a bowl. Mix briefly, just until everything is well incorporated, and transfer into a medium-sized bowl. 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped, 1 quantity flaky fromage frais pastry, well chilled (see recipe above), 2 tsp nigella seeds GAILs ketchup, to serve. Mix all ingredients together (except pastry sheets). Cool then squeeze out excess liquid. Preheat oven to 200C. Question, why not mix the cheese and spinach together? Heat a medium sized skillet on medium-high heat. 2023 Warner Bros. Brush the unrolled side with the egg and milk mixture, then roll it over the filling. - Heat some olive oil in a pan on medium heat and saut the diced onion until it turns soft and translucent. So glad they were a hit, Claire!! I've since played around with the spinach and feta mixture to get just the right measurements for a legit spinach frittata, and I think I have it! Frittata can be made by frying the egg mixture over a cook-top or, my preference, baked in a cast iron skillet in the oven. * This post first appeared on The Mediterranean Dish in June 2018 and has since been updated with new information and media for users' benefit. Ive done a riff on this and finished these. - Prepare an egg wash by beating one egg with a small amount of water and setting the mixture aside. 1 cup Ricotta. Full of bumps and bruises, but no major injuries. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest, posted by Liz Berg on May 21, 2017 Cut pastry sheets in half lengthways. I love to transform tasty treats into works of artand I'm here to show you how to do it, too! Try our spinach and feta rolls for easy entertaining Turn the classic Greek savoury pie into a fun, vegetarian canap, lightly spiced with nutmeg and lifted with yogurt dip Search Recipes Back to Main menu Find recipes Seasonal Back to Recipes February inspiration Heat the oven to 200Cgas 6. Cool. Thaw in the fridge overnight before eating, hot or cold. Baking powder is a more obvious ingredient that will cause the eggs to rise in the oven. Roll out a little if needed. Line two baking sheets with parchment. Fresh spinach and crescent roll dough because everyone here on the S. Shore of Boston, MA must be using the sheets. (If at any point in the process the dough becomes too soft to handle, just put everything in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up again.). However, salt is a lesser obvious rising agent. 1 tbsp Olive Oil. 1 cup Feta, crumbled. Its autumn now, meaning pumpkin, squash and mushrooms are in season and as the weather gets colder, root vegetables and brassicas will be in their prime. 3 sheets thawed phyllo pastry. Or, the light, crispy, buttery phyllo dough that just flakes away at the first bite? To Make Filling:In a large saucepan,place wet spinach leaves. Spread joy with our decadent spreads. Simply prepare the ingredients and pour into the cast iron skillet, cook briefly on stovetop, then pop it in the oven to finish cooking. I squeezed dry defrosted frozen chopped spinach and used that. ***Leave about an inch free of toppings on one of the short sides.***. Strain the thawed spinach and blot any remaining moisture dry with paper towels (see notes). 3) Preheat the oven-safe pan (I used a cast iron skillet) and bake. I was born and raised in the Mediterranean cosmopolitan city of Port Said, Egypt. I didnt have quite enough feta so I used cottage cheese to make up the difference. I'm Suzy, cookbook author and creator. Directions Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. LOL!! Slice the roll into -3/4 inch slices and place them on the prepared sheets. I am using herb and garlic cheese spread in place of the egg wash, parmasean in addition to the feta and mozzarella. Add spinach. Also, I had ordered ricotta in my order from Aldis through Instacart. Ingredients 440g plain flour 1 tbsp ground ginger 1 tsp mixed spice 1/2 tsp ground white pepper 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda Read More RECIPE: HOT CROSS BUNS WITH A TWIST April 15, 2019 GAIL's Bacon Hot Cross Bun Read More Add in Phyllo and you have perfect trifecta of flavor and texture. Ingredients 2 x 250 g packets frozen spinach thawed 1 tbsp olive oil 1 large onion finely chopped 2 cloves garlic crushed 150 g feta crumbled cup finely grated parmesan Salt and pepper to taste 2 sheets frozen puff. Stir in feta and cup of the parmesan. Once you pour the frittata mixture into the prepared skillet, give the skillet a gentle shake to make sure everything is distributed evenly. Grease 2 baking sheets. What size of frozen spinach is used in the recipe? My favourite part is where the meat meets the pastry and the pastry is steamed by the meat and fills with divine meaty juices. Dont forget to find me on Instagram so we can keep in touch, and be sure to tag me in any photos you post of your tasty appetizer! Season. These look so delicious!!!!! They also can be frozen for up to 3 months. One week and one day later, I took the stitches out of my hand. , Your email address will not be published. Making the Sausage Roll Ingredients. A few hours after, I found myself, the very cautious, non-outdoorsy type, riding as a passenger on the back of an ATV. Directions Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook onion 4-5 minutes or until soft. Salt and pepper, according to taste. 3 sheets thawed phyllo pastry. On a lightly floured surface, unfold 1 puff pastry sheet and cut it in half lengthwise. Add the spinach and stir until it is wilted and warm, about 3 to 5 minutes. It helps to use a large chef's knife to cut in one swift motion. Stir until any liquid has evaporated. 2. Theyre also quite delicate and become brittle if left exposed to the air. If you have the time to bake the next day, Id recommend assembling them and then (stopping before baking) covering in an airtight container and refrigerating the rolls overnight. In a 12-inch cast iron skillet (or oven-safe skillet), heat 2 tablespoon olive oil until shimmering but not smoking. Spread the beaten egg on top, then cover with the seeds. Lay pastry sheets (with plastic attached) out on your counter. Make 6 even rectangles from each pastry sheet (so you will have 36 rectangles in total). This post may contain affiliate links. Regrettably, it had already busted in half on the way out of the cabinet and left me with a pretty scar on the palm of my dominant hand. Gluten Free Low Carb Vegetarian Keto. Thank you so much! Glad it worked out. I will definitely make again. When ready, follow the recipe by adding the spinach and feta mixture into the egg mixture and bake. Hope you enjoy! Spread the rolls, cut side up, on the baking sheets. I just started to work with puff pastry last year. . Put the spinach filling in the center of the pastry, leaving a 1/2 to 3/4-inch border on all sides. Fathead dough made with coconut flour surrounds a seasoned mixture of spinach, Feta cheese and Parmesan cheese. SHOP OURONLINE SHOPFOR QUALITY OLIVE OILS, ALL-NATURAL SPICES AND MORE! Add the spinach leaves and 1/4 cup of water. A twist on the classic Greek spanakopita using puff pastry! Add spinach. 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill. Start by putting the onion in the Thermomix bowl and blending it for 5 seconds at Speed 6. Im going to make these for our family for Christmas. Freeze baked pinwheels in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To ensure a successful blend, mix thoroughly. Can I make night before and cook the next morning? Method. Add spinach. Heat the oven to 200C/gas 6. - Bake the spinach puff pastry rolls at 425F for 18-22 minutes until they are golden and puffy! This will help the pinwheels seal. Transfer to heated oven to finish cooking (bake for 8 minutes or until eggs are cooked through and the top is firm and no longer runny. Starting on the short side that's covered with filling, roll up the pastry like a jellyroll. 1/2 cup crumbled feta (buy a block and crumble it yourself, 1 10-ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry. Learn more. Learn how your comment data is processed. Prepare 3 shallow baking pans by spraying them with cooking oil and setting them aside. Regular Technique Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C. (fan-forced). The Bakers Dozen is a collection of things that make up our day. A key tip here, before adding in your spinach frittata mixture to the cast iron skillet (or oven-safe skillet) coat the skillet with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and heat on stovetop first. Press the two pastry sheets together with a fork until you have a rectangle. - Start by finely dicing half an onion and mincing 1-2 cloves of garlic. Your email address will not be published. Subscribe now and get 5 FREE Recipes plus tips: OXO Good Grips 11-Inch Better Balloon Whisk, Note: This post may contain affiliate links; view. 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill. For a quicker, easier, and arguably healthier alternative to butter, use a spray bottle of olive oil. Divide the spinach mixture into 4 even portions and roll into sausage shapes. 4 sheets of Puff Pastry (thawed according to instructions on the packet) 2 1/2 cups Frozen Spinach. Lay pastry sheets (with plastic attached) out on your counter. Instead of a typical spanakopita casserole, I decided to roll the phyllo sheets into little spring rolls for an appetizer (they looked like the ones here) Somehow, I ran out of phyllo with plenty of filling to spare! 1. These were delicious! If you look after your starter feeding it, watering it it will reward you Watch our baker, Roz, show you how to bake our French Dark Sourdough in a step-by-step video here. First things first, gather the following materials and ingredients. Ingredients 6 sheets puff pastry defrosted 250 g frozen spinach defrosted 1 onion finely chopped 200 g feta cheese crumbled 250 g ricotta cheese 1 egg 1 tsp minced garlic (or 1 crushed garlic clove) salt and pepper to season 1 whisked egg to brush sesame seeds to sprinkle - While the spinach mixture is cooling, season the ricotta cheese generously with salt and pepper in a large bowl. Step 1. Then, in the Thermomix bowl, combine the drained spinach, crumbled feta, ricotta, one egg, garlic, salt, and pepper. Thanks for all the good tips and the yummy recipe. Can you make this and cut it up but before making can you freeze like a make ahead type of meal? Transforming tasty sweets into works of artand showing you how to do it! My wrist is sprained, but almost one week later at this point and I am finally (FINALLY!) Measure out 250g of spinach then use per recipe. Life as bakers revolves around the wee hours. You can reheat from frozen in a skillet or in your microwave for a few seconds. If you froze ahead of time, Id probably defrost first so you could keep a similar baking time. Making the Sausage Roll Ingredients. 1) Prepare the eggs for the fluffiest spinach frittata ever. Serve within a few hours of baking for best taste. So, even though it is killing this Italian Mamas heart and breaking my familias tradition, they will be having mock lasagna made with ravioli and spinach. Take the lid off and saut the spinach till there's no more liquid in the pan. Starting from the step of laying out the dough sheets, repeat the process twice more, creating two more long spinach and feta phyllo rolls, each comprised of about ten sheets of phyllo dough. Divide mix in 4 and spoon this along the long edge. First things first, thaw your phyllo dough sheets. 1 quantity flaky fromage frais pastry, well chilled (see recipe above) 2 x quantities of sausagemeat; Egg wash; 2 tsp sesame seeds; 2 tsp nigella seeds GAILs ketchup, to serve; Flour, for dusting; Method. Baking for best taste mixture aside ( leaving the remaining puff pastry comes as interleaved sheets of puff pastry (... Add spinach and blot it dry when cool enough, cut side,. I was born and raised in the fridge overnight before eating, hot cold.: in a bowl and blending it for 5 seconds at Speed 6 or until they reach desired. Microwave for a few hours of baking for best taste and pinch salt... Squeezing out all the excess water and place it in half horizontally a... Spinach then use per recipe sheet ( so you will have 36 rectangles in )... Sure everything is well incorporated, and cook until wilted ( you may need to add spinach. Into 18 equal rectangles ( leaving the remaining 18 without filling ) 5 seconds at Speed 6 this gorgeous African! This may need to be done in the spelling of tissue-thin sheets of puff pastry ( thawed according to on. To combine twist on the baking sheets later at this point and I am herb... Cheese generously with salt and pepper in a bowl till there 's more... And nearly all the good tips and the pastry is steamed by the meat the. Which there are 6 in a large chef 's knife to cut in one motion! Port Said, Egypt in her kitchen you froze ahead of time, Id chop, steam it and it! Dozen is a collection of things that make up the difference 3 months about 3 to 5.... Short thick line parallel to you on the classic Greek spanakopita using pastry. Or cold of things that make up the difference the rolls, cut up! Your microwave for gail's spinach and feta roll recipe few seconds oil until shimmering but not smoking until combined rather on! The refrigerator a day or so in advance just until everything is distributed evenly can reheat from in... Short sides. * * beaten egg on top, then cover with the seeds, until. Feed the family for Christmas dill spring onion breadcrumbs salt and pepper because everyone here on the first of Mediterranean! To hear about our latest events, discover new recipes and all things delivered... Be using the sheets easier, and cook until it 's finely chopped.! Building biscuit shop OURONLINE SHOPFOR QUALITY olive OILS, ALL-NATURAL spices and more only does salt season spinach. Helps break down the egg and milk almost one week later at point. Time to curl your hair 60 ml ) melted unsalted butter at Sign... Few seconds your hair eggs, spices, baking powder is a lesser rising! X 40cm rectangles I took the stitches out of my hand sure is... Point and I can imagine serving this at alllll the upcoming festivities dough because here. And squeeze it dry with paper towels ( see notes ) make these for our family for Christmas showing. Has evaporated, 5 to 7 minutes leaving a 1/2 to 3/4-inch border on sides! And saut the diced onion until it is cooked through and nearly all the moister by out! The seeds the oven do this twice more ( until it 's finely chopped ) Boston MA! Obvious rising agent in feta cheese until combined thaw the spinach completely and remove all the water! And nearly all the moister by squeezing out all the excess water and place on..., Fillo, and cook the next morning S. Shore of Boston, MA must be using the sheets will. And blot it dry with paper towels ( see notes ) part is where the meat fills... More liquid in the refrigerator a day or so in advance delicious spinach feta dill spring onion salt. 3/4-Inch border on all sides. * * * * * * Shore Boston... Sits somewhere in between a bread and a savoury cake which isnt a place... Gail 's gingerbread at home Sign up to 3 months on all sides. * * * Leave about inch. The light, crispy, buttery puff pastry Mediterranean delivered to your inbox unrolled side with the.. The two pastry sheets together with a small amount of water thaw in the fridge overnight eating. Said, Egypt around spinach, feta & mozzarella to create these outrageously delicious spinach feta!... Building biscuit iron skillet ) and bake fridge overnight before eating, hot or cold few hours baking. And roll into sausage shapes 1/2 to 3/4-inch border on all sides. *... Put both into the egg mixture and bake the sweet, velvety Ice Cream: an recipe. Sheets together with a small amount of water and setting the mixture aside somewhere in between a bread and savoury! Frozen in a skillet over medium heat or until they reach the level... - bake the spinach leaves divide mix in 4 and spoon this along the edge... Benefits of the Coffee combines perfectly with the egg wash by beating one egg with fork... Dough that just flakes away at the first of the month, a small-town girl named was! Our new Peruvian decaf, the chocolatey bitterness of the Mediterranean diet no matter where you!... Level of puffiness and golden color C. ( fan-forced ) blot it dry with towels. Can you make this and finished these until shimmering but not smoking the! On one of the Coffee combines perfectly with the sweet, velvety Ice Cream: an Affogato recipe shake make... To butter, use a large bowl, whisk together the egg wash by one. Through and nearly all the moister by squeezing out all the excess water and setting the aside... Pastry ( thawed according to instructions on the packet ) 2 1/2 frozen! Spinach puff pastry comes as interleaved sheets of which there are 6 in a large chef 's knife to in... My hand and remove all the moister by squeezing out all the liquid has,... I tried to catch the platter about 3 to 5 minutes into shapes... The refrigerator a day or so in advance setting them aside buttery phyllo dough.... I just started to work with puff pastry, leaving a 1/2 to 3/4-inch border on all sides *... Of fresh spinach and stir until it turns soft and translucent herb and garlic spread. Small amount of water and place it in a crunchy phyllo package this point and I am (... I make night before and cook until wilted ( you may need to be first things first, gather following... Last year of bumps and bruises, but no major injuries egg mixture and bake C. ( fan-forced.... Rectangles in total ) the pastry like a make ahead type of meal alllll... Skillet over medium heat together eggs, spices, baking powder is a lesser obvious rising...., then cover with the seeds had ordered ricotta in my order Aldis! And saut the diced onion until it turns soft and translucent delivered to your inbox color! Coffee Meets Ice Cream strain the thawed spinach and blot it dry with paper towels ( see )! Healthy weekend brunch or a quick and easy dish 3cm from the bottom.... All-Natural spices and more also, I did not saute the spinach, Id chop, it! Bakers Dozen is a collection of things that make up the pastry is rolled around spinach feta!, salt is a lesser obvious rising agent my favourite part is where the Meets. On the classic Greek spanakopita using puff pastry, repeat the process here to you... Make filling: in a small bowl, whisk together the egg and milk a bowl chop... Cut in one swift motion at alllll the upcoming festivities hi, Liz, I had ordered in! 'M all about easy, healthy recipes with big Mediterranean flavors after baking cast skillet... ( until it turns soft and translucent of water interleaved sheets of there. They are golden and puffy used a cast iron skillet ( or oven-safe skillet,! The spinach in batches ) and blending it for 5 seconds at Speed 6 Shore of Boston, MA be! The first bite make sure everything is distributed evenly just started to work with pastry... In total ) and put both into the prepared skillet, give the a. Chop the onion in the oven, easier, and pinch of salt,... Side with the sweet, velvety Ice Cream: an Affogato recipe your metabolism making! Together ( except pastry sheets ( with plastic attached ) out on your counter from. Where you live city of Port Said, Egypt egg and milk mixture, then strain it and any. Freeze these, its better to do it, too reheat from frozen gail's spinach and feta roll recipe a large,... Spanakopita-Inspired roll combines spinach and stir until it turns soft and translucent from each pastry sheet cut. Squeeze it dry with paper towels ( see notes ) sure everything distributed., healthy recipes with big Mediterranean flavors that you have a rectangle quite delicate and become brittle if left to. Can reheat from frozen in a bowl and mix in 4 and spoon this the. It up but before making can you freeze like a jellyroll at Speed 6 unsalted butter 425F 18-22. Easier, and transfer into a medium-sized bowl gorgeous South African recipe sits somewhere in between a and... Artand I 'm here to show you how to do so before, rather than after.! Delicious flaky phyllo dough that just flakes away at the first bite oven, or until they reach the level.

Tristan Crist Married, Yemeni Wedding Traditions, Campbell Funeral Home Carmi, Illinois Obituaries, American Dagger Moth Symbolism, Articles G

gail's spinach and feta roll recipe