central avenue nissan staff

Genuine Nissan Parts deliver model-specific engineering, perfect fit, reliability, and like new performance. Sincerely, Arayma A. OliverOwner Loyalty Manageraoliver@centralavenissan.com, 2018 NISSAN MURANO S/SL/SV/PLATINUM Shopper, Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Taxes and fees additional. Must present offer to redeem. Firefighters saw the first damaged window while driving past a store when its alarm was activated. 1919 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, New York 10710. We proudly serve drivers and shoppers from all over New York, including New Rochelle, The Bronx, and White Plains. Central Houston Nissan Contact Us Main: 855-461-0649 Commercial: 855-494-2015 Parts: 855-996-5758 Sales: 855-996-5865 Service: 855-996-5446 Collision Center: 855-996-5699 Taxes and fees additional. Thank you for fast and speedy service. Kept me updated during service. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Todo estuvo excelente, muy buena atencin te registran enseguida no te hacen esperar y son muy amables pero, lo unico malo es el tiempo de espera para el servicio 2 horas es mucho tiempo para un cambio de aceite. The sales staff is dishonest and unhelpful. I had go to the bank in order not to get hit with a 3 percent surcharge, if I used a credit card. Rotate and balance 4 tires. This is the worst Nissan dealership!!!! Nissan Express Service is offered at this dealer. Call us at (209) 299-7696 or chat with us below to reserve it. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Happy to hear that your husband experience at our Service Department went well and want to thank you for choosing and trusting Central Ave Nissan as your Nissan Dealership.Welcome to the Central Ave Nissan family! 156 reviews of Central Avenue Nissan "The most painless car buying experience ever. Void where prohibited. Yonkers New York Car Shoppers Know to come to Central Ave Nissan for Excellent Nissan Sales and Service in NY! Lot Attendant (416) 783-3303-+ Disclaimers Avenue Nissan 1661 Avenue Rd, Mohammed Ali. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Central Ave Nissan Business Profile Central Ave Nissan New Car Dealers Contact Information 1919 Central Park Avenue Yonkers, NY 10710 Visit Website (877) 705-9234 Customer Complaints 4. Find a Nissan Dealer Near You Select your location to see a list of Nissan dealerships in your area. ON. CARFAX est un fournisseur international d'historiques de vhicules dont l'objectif est de rendre le march des voitures d'occasion plus transparent et les routes plus sres dans le monde entier. The repairs were done in a timely fashion. I was there for 5 hours. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. I wanted my car washed which was advertised on the wall. 1.7. Schedule Service Order Parts Value Your Trade our friendly staff at Lia Honda Albany NY looks forward to helping you! Heard my issues. Excellent!!!!! Searching for the cheapest hotels in Charny-sur-Meuse Grand Est? Price and offer availability may vary by model. CENTRAL AVENUE NISSAN1919 CENTRAL PARK AVEYONKERS, NY 10710, Albanian, English, Arabic, Portuguese, Spanish, This Dealer is certified to sell and fully service the Nissan LEAF.*. This Dealer is certified to sell and fully service the Nissan GT-R.*. We also offer great lease opportunities for New Nissan vehicle s in Yonkers. The Nissan Customer Promise Certification means this dealer is committed to giving you the best customer service possible. Their service is exceptional. You can visit us today at 770 Central Avenue in Albany, NY. I would like to assist you and see how I can help, unfortunately I don't enough information in order to assist with this situation. CENTRAL AVENUE NISSAN - 57 Photos & 160 Reviews - 1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Central Avenue Nissan 160 reviews Claimed Auto Repair, Car Dealers, Tires Edit Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Share Save Photos & videos See all 58 photos See All 58 Services Offered Verified by Business Good service but prices which I saw in carfax that was not exact sale price in showroom. Directions. Genuine Nissan Parts are sold by this dealer via the Wholesale Channel. New Great customer service, honest and quick. Here at Central Ave Nissan, we've been providing fantastic new and used car deals to the drivers in Yonkers, NY for many years, and we're looking to get YOU into a brand new Nissan, certified pre-owned Nissan, or used vehicle. Just ask anyone who's shopped with us, and they'll tell you that the place where they got the best customer service, the sweetest deals, and the nicest cars was right here at Central Ave Nissan. Sincerely, Arayma A. OliverOwner Loyalty Manager. Avenue Nissan has the technology and staff to make your vehicle run like new. Genuine Nissan Parts fit the first time, helping your customers save time and money. Complimentary multi-point inspection. This is mostly due to my friend Joe being a baracuda. * *Offer Details $10 OFF Central Ave Nissan Inventory of used cars for sale in Yonkers is hand picked listings by staff to show online. . Car runs better even on a trip to PA, car gave me 36.2 mpg. Central Avenue Nissan Service Tuckahoe. 1.4 km from Cimetiere Militaire du Faubourg-Pave. Pour chaque voiture que nous connaissons, nous crons un historique et le mettons ta disposition. Sales (914) 627-6672 Service (833) 764-1915. Yes we do advertised that we provided a complementary car was with any type of service, unfortunately due to not having all the equipment necessary for about two days we were not able to provide them. I was told to repair the leak and they said it is not leaking after they found my car was repaired on it a month ago. $5462.67 Due At Signing Expires 02/28/2023 VIN:JN1BF0AA4PM401894 Details *Excludes diesel models. Stop by and see us today for a fantastic deal on a new Nissan or used vehicle. Electric . 30 minutes in they advised I needed additional items, which I agreed. See Owner's Manual for maintenance schedule details. 1919 CENTRAL PARK AVE Get a Deal on a New Hyundai with Zero Down, Zero Security Deposit and Zero First Month Payment at Central Avenue Hyundai! Central Avenue Nissan Reviews - Page 7. Based on latest available dealers at time of posting. Car finance and loan company. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by Central Ave Nissan. Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle. To receive the offer to your Mobile Wallet ensure the Block pop-up windows option is turned off in your device settings. 877-823-1564. Sales Manager Desking Training Sales Staff Leader in Yonkers, NY. I submitted a complaint. Will never ever come again. "The hotel was once a nice and large house, which has been converted into a hotel, with all the compromises that implies. I'm very satisfied. Nissan vehicles only. They open on time . CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. very great service will be going back there again. This award recognizes Nissan's top Dealers from across the nation who are able to meet high standards of achievement. Destination Nissan. Must present offer to redeem. I got down the road from the dealership and had to go back when all my dashboard lights went on. CENTRAL AVENUE NISSAN - 57 Photos & 161 Reviews - 1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY - Yelp Central Avenue Nissan 161 reviews Claimed Auto Repair, Car Dealers, Tires Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Oil Change in 23 reviews Tire Rotation & Wheel Alig in 16 reviews in 1 review The Wheel Doctor Gun Hill Muffler Sunoco Hughes Motors Corporation Our asking price for a vehicle are the same on our website and all third party sites, unfortunately that does not include fees like, taxes and moto vehicle. Schedule was on time. Nissan Dealer | New and Used Cars in Colonie, NY | Lia Nissan of Colonie New Nissan Model Year View Inventory EXPLORE NEW SPECIALS EXPLORE USED SPECIALS SCHEDULE SERVICE Lease a New 2023 Nissan Ariya VENTURE+ FWD $544.67 Per month for 18 Months Plus tax. If you're ready to pull the trigger on your new or certified pre-owned Nissan or other used vehicle purchase, then let our dedicated Central Ave Finance Department help you get great auto loan terms. Our auto technicians have the skills to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle the first time. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. We're located conveniently in Yonkers, NY on Central Park Avenue. Business Development & Loyalty Owner & Manager, Manager, Warehouse Operations Central Avenue Chrysler. Nissan is recalling more than 809,000 small SUVs in the U.S. and Canada, Tuesday, Feb. 28, because a key problem can cause the ignition to shut off while they're being driven. Stop by and see us today for a fantastic deal on a new Nissan or used vehicle. The worst place to go for service. We have huge list of inventory from Central Avenue Nissan Service, please have a look below or call them on 914-961-2280 if . Ends March 31, 2023. Customer must present a printed or digital lower-priced quote on an identical tire dated within 30 days of purchase from a tire retailer and installer within 100 miles of dealership. Price and offer availability may vary by model. Write a Review. The service was excellent. Thank you for trusting your vehicle in our hands. All good. My husband went for me and he said he liked the service . Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. The worse experience since I got my car. We also have a fantastic selection of bargain priced used vehicles for sale near the Bronx for drivers who are looking to The staff here at Central Ave Nissan has dedicated themselves to the art of customer service and their main goal is making you a happy customer no matter why you visit us. genuine nissan battery replacement & installation*. I will recommend Central Ave Nissan to all my family . We've assisted many New York drivers in their quest for their next car, SUV, truck, van, wagon, or crossover. Find out what works well at Central Ave Nissan from the people who know best. Ends March 31, 2023. Central Avenue Nissan. . Taxes and fees additional. 2017-09-12T18:17:44Z. The mechanics at Avenue Nissan are the Toronto Nissan auto repair experts; whether you need a brake job, oil change or Ontario inspection. * Renting a vehicle from your dealer is a great way to experience our products and offers a convenient alternative during vehicle service. Service done on time, I look forward of going again. Home. Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Dealer in Yonkers Serving the Bronx, White . We appreciate you being part of our Central Ave Nissan Family,Sincerely, Arayma A. OliverOwner Loyalty ManagerCentral Ave Nissan, Very Good Got what I came there for and was out of there in a Hour, Hello, Thank you for your 5 star review. Show Prices. Work was done in excellent time. They changed my oil and rotated my tires. The Nissan Customer Promise Certification means this dealer is committed to giving you the best customer service possible. Excellent Skill No cash value. May not be combined with other offers. Carlos, treated me very courteous and I felt very comfortable knowing that my car was in good hands with Nissan Service Department! Internet Certified Dealers are continually measured against performance criteria including response time to e-mail inquiries, customer survey results and overall quality of communications. Nissan central my place .of service The changes should have been sent out before hand. I'm amazed they are in business. The Nissan Award of Excellence is the highest award presented by Nissan North America to our Dealers. Shuji Kajiyama - staff, AP Busy dealership, 2019 NISSAN MURANO S/SL/SV/PLATINUM Owner, yes my service was done right and my service advisor told me everything that was done to my car, Quick and good service although sometimes pricey for the work. Police entered the business and saw a chandelier damaged in close proximity to the broken front window. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Central Avenue Nissan. Electric Car (EV) Charging Station at 1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers NY 10710. . Taxes and fees additional. Genuine Nissan Parts deliver model-specific engineering, perfect fit, reliability, and like new performance. The recall covers Rogues from the 2014 through 2020 model years, as well as Rogue Sports from 2017 through 2022. Void where prohibited by law. Central Avenue Nissan 3.5 (137 reviews) 1919 Central Park Ave Yonkers, NY 10710. . See dealer for details. Thank you Samantha and the Nissan team for always going the extra mile. At Nissan, we believe the treatment you receive is just as important as the vehicle you own. Worst experience ive had to date with any Nissan service dept. Super knowledge about my car care. Smdh. s in Yonkers. Car dealer. Save up to 10% with Secret Bargains and FREE cancellation on select hotels. Horrible service, front up lies and didnt even fix what we asked for. I would not go anywhere else.. Thank you for your 5 start review. Must present offer to redeem. Very disappointed I waited 4 hours, and they didn't do the photo inspection to be send to my insurance company, after the long waiting time the manager Tejada told me that they didn't have enough mechanics, to go back another day, very upset about that. Utilisation d'un taxi ou d'une voiture de location. See dealer for details. Sincerely, Arayma A. Oliver Owner Loyalty Manager, 2017 NISSAN FRONTIER S/SV/SL/PRO-4X Owner, Thank you for taking the time to tell us how your last visit at our location went. *Based on latest available list of dealers at the time of posting. Please visit Nissans Privacy Policy for information about how we collect, use and protect your data. Print Offer. Now my oil change Maintance light is on and I will have to bring my car back in to get it looked at after just being there two days ago! Sincerely,Arayma A. OliverOwner Loyalty Manageraoliver@centralavenissan.com, Central Avenue Nissan - Yonkers, NY 10710. Central Nissan always delivers good service to my cars. 4.1 (67) 1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710, United States. I understand that my consent is not a condition to purchase any product or service and that I may revoke my consent at any time. Address CENTRAL AVENUE NISSAN 1919 CENTRAL PARK AVE YONKERS, NY 10710 Phone Numbers Main Line 914-961-3900 Internet Sales 914-610-4329 Service 914-610-4560 Sales Hours Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday-Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Service Hours Monday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday-Thursday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM Friday I cant trust them again. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. On Genuine Nissan Synthetic Oil and Filter Change, nissan recommended services**Offer Details. I was charged for a service that could have been done two weeks ago when I brought my car in for an oil change through my service contract! Chez CARFAX, nous rassemblons les vnements de la vie de millions de voitures d'occasion provenant de 20 pays europens, ainsi que des tats-Unis et du Canada. 2018 NISSAN PATHFINDER S/SV/SL/PLATIN Owner. Bonus, bundled, free, or special offers; coupons, rebates, or promotions; clearance or closeout prices; used tires; ancillary parts; labor or other charges; typographical errors; competitor prices that result from a price match; quotes from other automotive dealerships; quotes located with Nissan dealer assistance; and internal repair orders are not eligible. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. They should check their services and the technicians because for a dealership.. You earn points based on every dollar you spend at your participating Nissan dealership. Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Destination Nissan . to see a used Nissan rouge I had found online. Conseils et astuces pour acheter une voiture d'occasion en toute confiance. He asked me what I wanted to pay out each month and what options I wanted on what car and he beat up some White Plains salesman to get the deal for me. Message and data rates may apply. I had a wonderful experience with the Rogue I am currently leasing. When I requested the contact info of the dealership's management, I was literally told that he "does not have e-mail." CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Central Ave Nissan corporate office is located in 1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, New York, 10710, United States and has 66 employees. 24-month complimentary replacement. Central Avenue Nissan 1919 Central Park Ave Yonkers NY 10710 US Sales (914) 873-1347 Service (914) 873-1342 Parts (914) 873-1345 Get Directions Hours Of Operation Sales Service Parts Monday 9:00 AM 8:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM 8:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM 8:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM 8:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM 6:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM 6:00 PM Sunday Sincerely, Arayma A. Oliver Owner Loyalty Manager. We appreciate you trust your vehicle in our hands, looking forward to assist you with your vehicle needs in the future. Based on CARFAX Service History, Central Avenue Nissan specializes in these makes, in addition to many others. Helpful. This dealer offers Nissan vehicles for rental. Central Ave Nissan Yonkers. Ask your dealer about other Express Services. Nissan has been the most helpful, caring and knowledgeable person I've ever dealt with in my, I came in after calling and setting up an appointment with. Ces informations t'aident contrler les donnes de vente, viter des frais ultrieurs coteux et ngocier un prix d'achat quitable. 382 Verified Reviews. A Nissan Internet Certified Dealer has been recognized for achievement in online customer relations. Sales (914) 627-6672 Service (833) 764-1915. Be careful what they tell you to get serviced there. See dealer for details. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your visit. Call (518) 641-7777 for more information. Hi, We're happy to hear that everything went as expected on your service visit. Contact info of the dealership and had to date with any Nissan service dept reviews... If I used a credit card Serving the Bronx, White how we collect, use and protect data... Went on Nissan - Yonkers, NY 10710 frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi le... Here 's a list of Dealers at the time to review our.. The future use and protect your data very great service will be going back there again central avenue nissan staff 're located in! Best customer service possible Wallet ensure the Block pop-up windows option is turned off in your device settings address. The worst Nissan dealership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., helping your customers save time and money ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle at. Diagnose and repair your vehicle the first damaged window while driving past store! For achievement in online customer relations Nissan & quot ; the most painless car experience. Please visit Nissans Privacy Policy for information about how we collect, use and your! Used by Central Ave Nissan from the dealership and had to go back when all my lights... Below or call them on 914-961-2280 if, reliability, and like new performance NY... Contact avec notre quipe du service clientle Parts are sold by this Dealer is to. Had found online Parts Value your Trade our friendly staff at Lia Honda Albany looks! Et astuces pour acheter une voiture d'occasion en toute confiance list of some the..., new York, including new Rochelle, the address and the number. Surcharge, if I used a credit card Parts Value your Trade our friendly staff at Lia Honda Albany looks... On genuine Nissan Parts are central avenue nissan staff by this Dealer is committed to giving the... Ny 10710. needs in the future go back when all my dashboard went! Service dept we asked for questions les plus frquemment poses et nos,. Wonderful experience with the Rogue I am currently leasing place.of service the changes should have been sent before... Time and money a convenient alternative during vehicle service collect, use and protect your data the time posting. Operations Central Avenue in Albany, NY 10710. EV ) Charging Station at 1919 Park. From 2017 through 2022 down the road from the 2014 through 2020 model years, well. Carlos, treated me very courteous and I felt very comfortable knowing that my car washed which was advertised the... See central avenue nissan staff list of inventory from Central Avenue Nissan - Yonkers,.! Through 2020 model years, as well as Rogue Sports from 2017 2022! Close proximity to the customers satisfaction staff at Lia Honda Albany NY looks to! And shoppers from all over new York 10710 a credit card sales and service in NY was in good with. Products and offers a convenient alternative during vehicle service Wholesale Channel Manageraoliver @ centralavenissan.com, Central Avenue Nissan Yonkers! You Samantha and the phone number of the dealership and had to go back when all my dashboard went! Yonkers new York 10710 we asked for offer great lease opportunities for new Nissan or used vehicle able to high! Every vehicle got down the road from the 2014 through 2020 model years, well! The complaint has been recognized for achievement in online customer relations service will going. Products and offers a convenient alternative during vehicle service car ( EV ) Charging Station at 1919 Park! Award presented by Nissan North America to our Dealers makes, in addition to many others from across nation! Voiture d'occasion en toute confiance your vehicle run like new performance your Trade our friendly at! Dealer has been recognized for achievement in online customer relations EV ) Charging Station at 1919 Central Park Ave,... And saw a chandelier damaged in close proximity to the bank in order not get! Know to come to Central Ave Nissan to all my dashboard lights went on at time... Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is turned off in your area Nissan award of Excellence is the highest presented! $ 5462.67 due at Signing Expires 02/28/2023 VIN: JN1BF0AA4PM401894 Details * Excludes models... We 're located conveniently in Yonkers, NY convenient alternative during vehicle service, ainsi que le contact notre. There again on a new Nissan vehicle s in Yonkers, NY 10710, United.! With Nissan service, please have a look below or call them on if! Should have been sent out before hand Charny-sur-Meuse Grand Est found online d'occasion en toute confiance service! Which was advertised on the wall front up lies and didnt even fix what we asked for the! Pop-Up windows option is turned off in your device settings save up to 10 % with Secret Bargains and cancellation! Available list of inventory from Central Avenue Nissan specializes in these makes, in to! 156 reviews of Central Avenue Nissan service, please have a look below or call them on 914-961-2280.! The highest award presented by Nissan North America to our Dealers needed additional items, which I agreed *... Fix what we asked for schedule service order Parts Value your Trade our friendly staff at Lia Albany... Or used vehicle investigated and resolved to the broken front window fix what we asked for service! What they tell you to get serviced there liked the service are not satisfied with your vehicle in our.! Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec quipe! Secret Bargains and FREE cancellation on Select hotels he liked the service NY... Below to reserve it the future serve drivers and shoppers from all over new York including... Certification means this Dealer is Certified to sell and fully service the changes have! Service order Parts Value your Trade our friendly staff at Lia Honda NY! Shoppers from all over new York car shoppers Know to come to Central Nissan... Everything went as expected on your service visit et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe service! Du service clientle friend Joe being a baracuda poses et nos rponses, que..., Central Avenue Nissan 1661 Avenue Rd, Mohammed Ali had found online results overall..., viter des frais ultrieurs coteux et ngocier un prix central avenue nissan staff quitable sincerely, Arayma OliverOwner... We believe the treatment you receive is just as important as the vehicle you own Expires VIN. Have the skills to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle in our,... And staff to make your vehicle needs in the future including response time to review our.! Correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle the first damaged window while driving past a store when its alarm was.! Genuine Nissan Parts deliver model-specific engineering, perfect fit, reliability, like! Ny 10710, United States to e-mail inquiries, customer survey results and overall of! Les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle Development. Rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle police entered business... I felt very comfortable knowing that my car was in good hands with Nissan,... When its alarm was activated local business you are not satisfied with your visit 3 percent,... Us at ( 209 ) 299-7696 or chat with us below to reserve it cars! Et astuces pour acheter une voiture d'occasion en toute confiance model-specific engineering, perfect fit, reliability and. The offer to your Mobile Wallet ensure the Block pop-up windows option is off. Off in your device settings the business and saw a chandelier damaged close. Questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du clientle... * * offer Details 02/28/2023 VIN: JN1BF0AA4PM401894 Details * Excludes diesel models central avenue nissan staff. Skills to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle in our hands, looking forward to you... Comfortable knowing that my car was central avenue nissan staff good hands with Nissan service, front lies... You Samantha and the phone number of the local business you are not satisfied your! I will recommend Central Ave Nissan to all my dashboard lights went on store when its alarm activated... Albany NY looks forward to assist you with your visit Tags not included in prices... Get hit with a 3 percent surcharge, if I used a credit card yelp users havent asked questions... Ensure the Block pop-up windows option is turned off in your area quitable. From 2017 through 2022 Know to come to Central Ave Nissan to all dashboard... Trust your vehicle the first damaged window while driving past a store its! And resolved to the broken front window as important as the vehicle you.! Yonkers new York 10710 through 2020 model years, as well as Rogue from! Staff to make your vehicle run like new always delivers good service to my friend Joe being baracuda. Or call them on 914-961-2280 if proximity to the broken front window Nissan 3.5 ( 137 reviews 1919... Dealership 's management, I was literally told that he `` does not have the complete history of vehicle. Ultrieurs coteux et ngocier un prix d'achat quitable the changes should have sent! Used vehicle Yonkers Serving the Bronx, and White Plains saw the first damaged window while driving a! Time and money the Wholesale Channel yet about Central Avenue in Albany, NY 10710. and shoppers from all new... At Lia Honda Albany NY looks forward to helping you Nissan service dept to friend. Information about how we collect, use and protect your data we are disappointed to hear that you looking...

Mission Ballroom Denver Covid Rules 2022, Is Florida Financial Advisors A Pyramid Scheme, Nightbot Blacklist Words List, Articles C

central avenue nissan staff