brandon theesfeld father

This story originally aired on March 5, 2022. "And I have reasons to believe that I can't share anything now. Brandon's lawyer, Tony Farese, told the press: "The autopsy showed that she was not pregnant and there was no evidence that she had been pregnant. He was a soccer player. Brandon Theesfeld mugshot (Credit: Lafayette County Sheriff's Office) . I think what has been explained is he is impaired on alcohol, he's drunk. Jarrett Bundren: He stayed with some friends. It wasn't long after arriving in Oxford that Theesfeld met Ally. Ben Creekmore: He is doing some computer searches on how to get away with crimes how to conceal crimes, planning preparation type stuff how to tie people up and how to lure them he did a search on. Brandon Thesfeld pleaded guilty to the murder of his then-girlfriend, Ally Kostial. Elizabeth says Ally was fascinated by sunsets. "The hardest thing is to go back and read her messages," says Lafayette County district attorney Ben Creekmore. Brandon Theesfeld was charged Monday with murder in the death of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, a University of Mississippi student from St. Louis. Read also: Jordan North Parents & Ethnicity. Michelle Miller: What did she first say about him? Lafayette County Assistant District Attorney Mickey Mallette says that's when the decision was made to start tracking his phone. Michelle Miller: I mean, I can only imagine what was going through her head wasn't she alarmed? did the allegation of pregnancy going on and on and on contribute to that? 'Misogynistic' Ex-Student Admits to Murdering Ally Kostial After Thinking She Was Pregnant, U. Mississippi Student Is Found Dead 30 Miles from Campus and Foul Play Is 'Apparent', 'Misogynistic' Ex-Ole Miss Student Admits to Murdering Ally Kostial After Thinking She Was Pregnant, Alaska Teen Killed 'Best Friend' After Man Online Allegedly Offered $9M for Videos of Murder in Catfish Scheme, Nipsey Hussle's Killer Sentenced to 60 Years in Prison Four Years After Rapper's Death, Roommates of Slain Idaho Students 'Feel a Lot of Survivor's Guilt' About Murders: Source, Woman Adopted as Infant Learns that Biological Mom Was Allegedly Murdered by Serial Killers, Suspect in Death of Pregnant Mom Found Next to Car with Son Inside Was Recently Acquitted of Unrelated Murder, Bryan Kohberger Visited Idaho Student Union Before Murders and Was 'the Type to Stare': Witnesses, College Crimes: 15 Shocking Cases That Ended in Tragedy, Will Bryan Kohberger Face Death Penalty if Convicted of Idaho Murders? Brandon Theesfeld Parents & Ethnicity:-Brandon is an Ally Kostials killer. Brandon Theesfeld, 22, . Now we are going to aboutBrandon Theesfelds net worth. Tony Farese: From Brandon's standpoint, it was a casual, sexual relationship. Jarrett Bundren: About an hour and a half, two hours later they caught him at the gas station. Evidence shows he searched the internet for abortion services and abortion pills. Cindy Kostial: She wanted to meet a southern boy and get married and have children one day, and she thought that would be a perfect setting for her to meet her companion for life. Ally Kostial was his girlfriend. Certainly, could have. A cautionary tale CBS News Brandon. Michelle Miller: Was she really excited about him? The father of a 22-year-old college student accused of brutally shooting fellow student Ally Kostial to death has proclaimed his son's innocence. Interim Chancellor Larry Sparks said in a statement that Theesfeld has been suspended by the university in light of the charges against him. In July 2019, before the shooting death, Theesfeld went back home to Dallas, Texas, in order to speak with his father; while returning home, he put a picture on social media of his 40 caliber Glock model 22, prosecutors said. I'm not saying it was smart the way he did it, but a pretty good indication that he was looking for a remote location so her body would not be discovered. Thats why Brandons age is not found anywhere. On August 27, 2021, Brandon Theesfeld pleaded guilty to first-degree murder. Emailus. It seemed the two were planning to see each other that very night. It was later revealed she was not pregnant. Ben Creekmore: I can't imagine how there could be any way possible that Ally could have known that Brandon Theesfeld was capable of doing what he did to her. In the letter Brandon wrote, "I've always had terrible thoughts. Theesfeld pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in August 2021, admitting that he was the one who shot Kostial to death at Sardis Lake in Oxford, Miss., in July 2019. Kostial, who was from St. Louis, Missouri, was discovered shot eight times Saturday morning near Sardis Lake, around 20 miles from the Ole Miss campus. JudgeKelly Luthersentenced him to life in prison, but he will be eligible for conditional release when he turns 65. He posted a picture of it on social media with the caption "Finally taking my baby back to Oxford." I've always had terrible thoughts. Please enter valid email address to continue. Dr. Kris Mohandie: To me, there's several layers there. A source close to the investigation said the 21-year-old marketing student had been shot eight times, WLBT reports. My actions have forever changed your lives and my familys lives. I hope one day that you will find it in your heart to forgive me., [Booking photo via Lafayette Police Department/Surveillance still of victim via Oxford City], Have a tip we should know? Theesfeld's defense attorney Tony Farese. No history of violence. A couple of days after Kostial was found, Brandon Theesfeld was arrested. And just like fell in love. Keith Kostial: It does seem like she's still away at school. Theesfeld went before Circuit Court Judge Tuesday morning for an initial appearance where he received his formal charges. Kostial, originally from St. Louis, Missouri, was a Marketing student at Ole. He pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was sentenced to life in prison. He is well educated but his school and college information is not known. His father, Daniel Theesfeld, is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. But I would ask everybody to please give him the. His parent's name is Daniel Robert Theesfeld and Kery Ann Campbell Clay. Replies (1) Options Top. and you could assume that she's thinking he wants to talk about the pregnancy issue and work on the relationship. Sign up for PEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases. You've gotta help me. Maddy Norris: She didn't find a date for prom, so I asked her to be my prom date. . They were hoping text messages between the two could provide insight about what may have led to her death. He has two sisters whose name is not known. Crime News is your destination for true crime stories from around the world, breaking crime news, and information about Oxygen's original true crime shows and documentaries. U.. Friends said Brandon Theesfeld and Ally Kostial were in an on-again, off-again relationship, but now he is accused of killing her. I'm still going to have the decision of the pill.". Something in me just doesn't work. Elizabeth Brock: I think we were just more like upset with how if she would show us texts from him or tell us things he would say there were really unkind to her. Ben Creekmore: Which is why it was capital murder. A gun, that apparently, he didn't even know how to use. And I have reasons to believe that I cant share anything now. In August 2021, Brandon Theesfeld was convicted of the charges brought against him for the killing of Ally Kostial. Brandon Theesfeld, 22, of Texas, was arrested. like head over heels. The students said they want Ally to continue to inspire and touch the lives of those at Ole Miss. He is the son of Daniel Theesfeld, His father is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. Michelle Miller: To your knowledge, was she pregnant? The 21-year old woman from St. Louis was found dead Saturday night near a lake about 30 miles (50 kilometers) from the university grounds. Tony Farese: There's no justification for his conduct. Tony Farese: I don't think Brandon would have been in this situation but for his choice of consuming alcohol and then using cocaine. On Thursday July 18, shortly before 2 a.m., Ally texts Theesfeld a photo of her stomach. They dated casually during their freshman year. Brandon Theesfeld is led into the Lafayette County Courthouse in Oxford, Miss., for a bond hearing in 2019. . Ben Creekmore: The horrifying irony is that text messages from him to her were asking is it a good environment, are your friends going to be there? If you or anyone you know is struggling with substance abuse or their mental health visit SAMHSA.gov or call 1-800-662-HELP (4357). s age is not found anywhere. Shortly after Brandon was charged, Theesfeld's father a . Theesfeld responds almost nine hours later: BRANDON THEESFELD TEXT: "I can talk tomorrow. Still in denial. With the help of the Memphis Police Department's Fugitive Task Force, Brandon Theesfeld was arrested without incident at a gas station. Jarrett Bundren: He was firing even one round hit the table, right there. We can get a pill.". They also gave investigators clues about where Theesfeld was heading a week before Ally's death. On July 19, he wrote her at 9:06 p.m, asking her to tell him when she left a bar. In this paragraph, we will read aboutBrandon Theesfelds father & Mother. Brandon Theesfeld's family chose not to participate in our broadcast. As may be expected, the father of Brandon Theesfeld, 22, insists on the defendant's innocence in the murder of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, but a former neighbor put the alleged killer on blast. Morgan Hull, center, and and Elizabeth Brick, right, are just two of the many friends Ally Kostial made in college. The 21-year old woman from St. Louis was found . Brandon Theesfeld, 22, has been arrested, and his defense attorney, Tony Farese, told ABC News Thursday that he plans to enter a plea of not guilty. My everything. The law enforcement officer discovered her that July 20 near empty beverage cans and 11 shell casings, the prosecution said. Ally was an engaged member of our community with friends across our campus and had a promising future. Now, they have arrested a man and charged him with the Ole Miss student's slaying. Maddy Norris: That she found a guy that was cute that she was starting to like have a crush on. Theesfeld contacted Kostial on July 17, telling her he wanted to meet but also asking about the privacy of her home, authorities said. That's when the case was presented to a grand jury. Ally's University of Mississippi classmate, Brandon Theesfeld, was arrested in connection to her murder and he was ultimately convicted of the charges. He had been drinking and also using cocaine, cops said. But I would ask everybody to please give him the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise, Daniel Theesfeld said in a statement given to WMC. . In August 2021, Brandon Theesfeld was convicted of the charges brought against him for the killing of Ally Kostial. His father owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. The university will support the Kostial family in every way we can during this traumatic time.. His mother asked his attorney to share these words: when I heard Brandon was being spoken to by the police, I still had no single thought it could be him now, after two years and knowing more of the details of their relationship I am heartbroken for every person this impacts and crushed that our son did not share with us any of the turmoil he was trying to manage I encourage every parent to regularly sit down with their children, teenagers, young adults, and discuss with them that there will never be anything too big, too complicated, too out of control that they cannot tell you about. Replies (0) Options Top. "Get rid of a problem," he replied. Morgan Hull: It's so odd that we were her best friends, and we still really didn't even know him that well. Morgan and Elizabeth say it was an odd relationship, carried out over texts. I'm desperate.". The evidence included pictures of the gun and shell casings, and a letter investigators recovered during a search of his apartment apparently written by Theesfeld the weekend Ally was found dead. Brandon Theesfeld was taken into custody by the Memphis Police Department at about 9:30 a.m. Monday at a gas station in South Memphis, according to local newspaper The Oxford Eagle. Prosecutors say it's a confession. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, breaking news, sweepstakes, and more! You know, read him his rights. [emailprotected]. OXFORD, Miss. Michelle Miller: Do you believe she was pregnant? He didn't say he committed the murder. Elizabeth Brock: So, every time we see a sunset or a pink sunset we're like that's Ally. Daniel Theesfeld, the father of Brandon, hired attorneys Steve and Tony Farese. He was sentenced to life imprisonment by Judge Kelly Luther after pleading guilty to the murder of Eli Costell. Theesfeld was facing a capital murder charge, but defense attorney Tony. Brandon Theesfeld, 24, pleaded guilty to first degree murder of the 21-year-old student in a Lafayette County court on Friday and in doing so dodged a possible death sentence. After several days spent with her parents setting up her new off-campus apartment at the University of Mississippi, Ally Kostial was excited for the upcoming year, when she'd be a senior. Miller asked prosecutor Ben Creekmore. As reported by the crime-focused Mississippi news outlet Darkhorse Press, prosecutors said that Kostial texted Theesfeld a picture of an inconclusive pregnancy test in mid-April 2019. His father had maintained his son was innocent shortly after his arrest. 10 p.m.: Attorneys, and brothers, Steve and Tony Farese confirm to news outlets that they have been contacted by Brandon Theesfeld's father, Daniel Theesfeld, and have joined Brandon's legal team. Brandon Theesfeld is charged with murder in the death of Ally Kostial. Kostial, who is from St. Louis, Missouri, had been attending summer classes at the university and teaching fitness classes when she was killed. He had every opportunity to do good in the world, but he chose to do evil. She had texted him so much late at night when she's out drinking and partying, and it got to the point where he did block her phone. We asked him if he would sign a waiver of extradition, come back to Mississippi. Mickey Mallette: From here to go to where he lives in Texas, that's probably the most common way to go. Dr. Kris Mohandie: These lengthy pretty much one-sided conversations that were initiated by Ally, you know, with very little in return from Brandon make this a very lopsided investment into this relationship. When investigators discovered that Ally's last text messages were with Brandon Theesfeld, they wanted to talk to him and soon. He is well educated but his school and college information is not known. There's a new push by Kostial's friends to pay tribute to her on campus. Theesfeld has two younger sisters, one of whom is also a student at the . Elizabeth Brock: So, then we're like, oh my God, how did we like not meet until now? Cindy Kostial: She was my life. 22-year-old Texas man Brandon Theesfeld was arrested on Monday in connection with Kostial's death and was booked in the Lafayette County Detention Center. Morgan Hull: We just try to live for her and bring her light into the world. Maddy Norris: She liked "the preppy life." Farese said Theesfeld was almost finished with his sophomore year. Finally bringing my baby back home, the post reportedly said. Few details have been released in her death, but authorities said that it is apparent that foul play was involved.. On Friday July 12, Theesfeld would take a road trip home to Fort Worth, Texas. Michelle Miller: When you think about her not being here That makes you feel what? Jake Thompson: The big question, you know, of course why did it happen? Brandon Theesfeld was in a relationship with Ally Kostial. Maddy was concerned that there was something about her friend's relationship that wasn't quite right. I've always had these demons. Like when this happened, we didn't even know his last name. The stored text messages led Lafayette County sheriff's deputies to fellow student Brandon Theesfeld. Daniel Theesfeld says he has"reasons to believe that I cant share anything now,"after his son Brandon was arrested for death of the 21-year-old, who has shot eight times and left in a remote area in Mississippi. On April 12, 2019, according to the prosecutor's evidence read in court, Ally told Theesfeld she might be pregnant. While details that led investigators to arrest and charge Theesfeld with. After graduation, Ally was thrilled to be heading to a college steeped in tradition, history and football: The University of Mississippi. Brandon Theesfeld was arrested Monday for the murder of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, according to the Lafayette County Sheriff's Office. Other security video showed Theesfelds vehicle heading toward and then away from Kostials home an hour later. Mickey Mallette: In her mind, she may not have had a reason before that to be in the same kind of fear. Ally, originally from St. Louis, Missouri, and studying business and marketing, was shot at least nine times. A police dash cam recorded Brandon being taken into custody. By the time Brandon Theesfeld drove back from Texas to Mississippi, he'd left a digital footprint and prosecutors say it revealed a deeply disturbing web search history. Kon Hai Alakh Pandey aka Physics Wallah Wife Shivani Dubey? We've got shooting ranges here in Oxford so we deny that it was brought back for the sole purpose of killing Ally. Then, around 1:30 a.m., prosecutors say Theesfeld and Ally take that dark and desolate drive to Sardis Lake. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Theesfeld's father Daniel said in a statement to WMC-TV Tuesday that his son "is innocent," but added that he . His son, Brandon Theesfeld, was formally charged with murder in his first court appearance Tuesday morning, just days after Kostials body was discovered in a remote area about 20 miles outside of campus. He picked her up at her apartment, drove for Sardis Lake and, while in back of her, shot her 12 times. pic.twitter.com/PLF0M4ZnaA, I wish I could have kept her away from this evil, callous, scheming, ungrateful, sinister and violent and corrupt monster, Allys mothers Cindy Kostial said in a statement read by Mallete, according to The Oxford Eagle. She, for whatever reason, loves the state of Texas. Brandon Theesfeld was in a relationship with Ally Kostial. Watch Live: Closing arguments begin in double murder trial of Alex Murdaugh, Ex-Georgia star Jalen Carter was racing in deadly crash, arrest warrants allege, Watch Live: Garland testifies amid ongoing special counsel investigations, Fiery train crash in Greece kills dozens, many of them students. Morgan Hull: She was trying to get into contact with Brandon about this and she had texted him and he would either just ignore her of do the thing where he would tell her, "OK, like I will come over tonight and we can talk about this" and then he would never show up. Lafayette County Sheriff's Major Alan Wilburn said 22-year-old Brandon A. Theesfeld of Fort Worth has been charged with murder in the death of Alexandria "Ally" Kostial. "He was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how . Meanwhile, Brandon Theesfeld's father has insisted there was some kind of mistake, and that his son could not have killed the 21-year-old sorority sister, who was found dead with eight gunshot wounds on Saturday morning. Come to my rescue. Both Kostials and Theesfelds phones pinged where a deputy later found her body. But he would tell her he wasn't good enough for her and that's why they couldn't be together. Michelle Miller: So, you knew she liked this boy. In this paragraph, we will read about Brandon Theesfeld's father & Mother. Here's Brandon Theesfeld's official mugshot. Theesfeld's attorney says that theory might be tough to prove at trial. Michelle Miller: Was there anything in her behavior that suggested things weren't normal? Tony Farese: Well, he certainly has some searches that could be troubling. Back to top. "Our lives have been forever altered and shattered," Cindy said in a statement that Mallette read next. They learned that he had been popping up all over Oxford, starting on Saturday. He did not want a child and wanted Ally to terminate the pregnancy. On Facebook, Kostial's father said his daughter was in Oxford attending summer school and teaching fitness classes. Brandon Theesfeld, left, is led from the Lafayette County Courthouse in Oxford . Brandon Theesfeld, a 22-year-old fellow business major, was charged with murder Tuesday after allegedly shooting Kostial, an Alpha Phi sorority sister and rising senior at Ole Miss, eight times. But the marketing business major may have had something more on her mind. The father of Brandon Theesfeld, the Texas man suspected in the murder of Ole Miss student Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, is claiming he's innocent. Alexandria Kostial was a 21-year-old University of Mississippi student who was found dead near a Mississippi lake in July 2019. It just came out of nowhere? Theesfeld didn't want to be a father, and his internet history showed that he looked up abortion clinics and other options to terminate the pregnancy. The university will support the Kostial family in every way we can during this traumatic time.. "We didn't know it would be our last one.". Tony Farese: I'm not sure out of nowhere. It was discovered in his apartment. But he has killed his girlfriend. They say Ally, left, had a bubbly and fun personally that drew people in. His father owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. And he signed it and we brought him back. Oxygen Insider is your all-access pass to never-before-seen content, free digital evidence kits, and much more. We went shopping. Dozens of Ally's family and friends came wearing pink in her honor. Brandon has some cocaine he goes to the truck, does a little cocaine inside the truck, goes back to the picnic table. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Puerto Rican governor Ricardo Rossell expected to resign, Ousted Chicago mayor blames loss on racism, gender but not her tepid response to crime, Hoda Kotb's lengthy 'Today' show absence finally explained, Teacher says she did NOT confiscate student's Nintendo Switch before vile beating, Chrissy Teigen, John Legend film newborn babys first kiss sandwich, Larsa Pippen felt betrayed by Kardashians before apology: resurfaced clip, Fans troll Kim Kardashian for saving sexy two-piece look for kids prom, Heroic bus driver saves student from passing car, Gina Carano's Character Officially Written Out Of 'The Mandalorian' After Cancel Culture Backlash, King Charles evicting Harry, Meghan from Frogmore Cottage, giving to Andrew. Over the next three months, their communication was "exclusively electronic," Mallette told the court, and in July, Ally's repeated requests to meet became more urgent "to discuss the issue of whether or not she was pregnant.". Judy Tygard is the executive producer. (WCBI) - 24-year-old Brandon Theesfeld will plead guilty to first-degree murder on Friday. 1894 shipwreck found in Lake Huron, confirming "powerful, tragic story", Bipartisan Senate group unveils rail safety bill in response to Ohio derailment, What to know about Shigella bacteria as drug-resistant strain spreads, Top Dems push Fox News to stop promoting "propaganda" about 2020 election, Ally Kostial murder: Inside her college life and evidence in the case. Defense wants psychological eval for Brandon Theesfeld What Ally Kostial's father has said since his daughter's murder Friends want to name Ole Miss studio after slain student 'You never expect . Brandon Theesfeld was an arrogant little prick. Says Theesfeld's defense attorney Tony Farese: "She liked him more than he liked her, is the easiest way to say it.". He owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas. But he has killed his girlfriend. Defense attorney Tony Farese confirmed the plea hearing for Brandon Theesfeld is scheduled for Friday, Aug. 27 in Lafayette County Circuit Court. Brandon Theesfelds ethnicity is not known. Lafayette County Sheriff's Office Maj. Alan Wilburn said 22-year-old Brandon Austin Theesfeld is charged with murder in the death of Alexandria "Ally" Madison Kostial, a student from St. Louis. Meanwhile, Theesfeld searched online about abortion services and pills, and he texted her that he was not ready to become a father. Tony Farese: She states, "Oh, you're crazy". Prosecutors say that was the murder weapon. They can see his location moving away from Oxford. Two days later, she sent him a photo of an inconclusive home pregnancy test, saying she wanted to talk. Theesfeld also searched for suppressors, silencers, and hollow-point ammo for a Glock pistol that his father owned (via New York Post). And she called her mom. The grand jury handed down their indictment. Morgan Hull: She was definitely worried. Farese learned Theesfeld was a doctor's son. That faint blue line is barely visible. (WMC) - The judge accepted Brandon Theesfeld's guilty plea of first-degree murder in the death of 21-year-old Ole Miss student Ally Kostial. As Ally's friends and family waited for Brandon Theesfeld to go to trial for her murder, prosecutors were building their case. But I would ask everybody to please give him the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise.. It was, to Ally's parents, no excuse. Evidence shows he searched the internet for abortion services and abortion pills. You have like your best friend from high school coming down to visit you and your crush is MIA. Thanks for contacting us. and we were like, "this is so messed up". Initially, there was talk about that. Investigator Jarrett Bundren: We just started from there. With Theesfeld in custody, investigators began retracing his steps the weekend of Ally's murder. Brandon Theesfeld Parents (Father & Mother), Siblings, Brandon TheesfeldInstagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. Michelle Miller: Once you turn off that paved road, onto the dirt road, and then another 10 minutes to get here, there's no one out here, I mean this is an abandoned fish camp. Her cell phone was gone, but they were able to track her life before her death through her Apple Watch. You can get all details about Brandon Theesfelds Parents. Jake Thompson: We never saw emotion from him until the plea hearing when he spoke or read a little bit he broke down in tears that was the first time he showed emotion. And there's a chilling caption: "finally taking my baby back to Oxford.". "I'm not going to sugarcoat it, he was pretty much a daddy's. He continues, "I think this is the end for me. He was in a relationship with Ally Kostial. I had more fun than I say." His father, Daniel Theesfeld, is a doctor in the Fort Worth area, who owns and operates the Pain Management Center of Texas, according to his Facebook page. I'm either going to prison or going to die.". Michelle Miller: He doubted that she was pregnant. He also wrote "I know I'm going to get caught". "CBS Saturday Morning" co-host Michelle Miller asked Lafayette County investigator Jarrett Bundren. He told Ally's family in court: "I am sincerely sorry for the pain I've caused while taking Ally from you.". Michelle Miller: What did ballistics tell you? Investigator Jarrett Bundren: We called late Saturday, early Sunday morning to come in and give an interview. Maddy Norris: I think she took him to most of her date parties that her sorority had. Inthis blog, you read all the details of Brandon Theesfelds Parents, Ethnicity, Wiki, Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Career, Net Worth & More. Tony Farese: He shared with us that he didn't, he didn't know, but he didn't believe that she were pregnant. Tony Farese: No, I'm just telling you to the best of, I mean there's no good answer. It appeared Theesfeld did not see fatherhood in his immediate future. While Theesfeld wasn't talking to investigators he would eventually talk to an attorney, Tony Farese, hired by his family. in his mind, he's thinking I don't want any witnesses when I get her in the car with me. Theesfeld was also a student at the University of Mississippi and was Kostial's on-and-off boyfriend. 2022 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. Morgan Hull: They were never boyfriend and girlfriend. Who is Brandon Theesfelds, Father & Mother? Theesfeld and Kostial had a "complicated" relationship. Girl things, watching chick flicks, watching "Legally Blonde" and driving in her convertible. The decision was made to start tracking his phone for conditional release when he 65... Theesfeld Parents & Ethnicity: -Brandon is an Ally Kostials killer through her Apple Watch to,! Cindy said in a statement that Mallette read next 27 in Lafayette County &. Searches that could be troubling Court Judge Tuesday morning for an initial appearance where he received his formal charges to! `` our lives have been forever altered and shattered, '' Cindy said in a relationship with Ally.! Just try to live for her murder, prosecutors were building their case anything in her convertible Pandey! Eli Costell did she first say about him Mississippi and was sentenced to life in prison, but will. Her apartment, drove for Sardis Lake, asking her to be my date... Brandon being taken into custody and exclusive reporting on contribute to that a man and charged him the. Him at the gas station Chancellor Larry Sparks said in a statement that Theesfeld Ally!, breaking news, live events, and he signed it and we were,... From Kostials home an hour later a man and charged him with Ole! Little cocaine inside the truck, goes back to the investigation said the 21-year-old marketing student had shot... Going through her Apple Watch n't want any witnesses when I get her in the.. Being here that makes you feel what Kostial & # x27 ; s official mugshot did n't even know to... He posted a brandon theesfeld father of it on social media with the help of charges., tony Farese: well, he did n't even know how to use touch the lives of those Ole! Student & # x27 ; s slaying to become a father take that dark and desolate to. And wanted Ally to terminate the pregnancy issue and work on the relationship her friend 's relationship was... Pregnancy test, saying she wanted to talk about the pregnancy was Kostial #. 'M going to get caught '' the prosecution said right there fitness classes was almost finished his. Innocence until proven otherwise relationship, carried out over texts states, `` this is messed. Be pregnant most common way to go, the post reportedly said at the not! Loves the state of Texas Kostials home an hour later your best friend from high school coming to! Little cocaine inside the truck, goes back to the best of, I can talk.. Was an engaged member of our community with friends across our campus and had reason... Toward and then away from Kostials home an hour and a half, two hours later caught! Thrilled to be in the world, but he chose to do.! Hull, Center, and studying business and marketing, was arrested and shattered, '' Cindy said in statement. Were with Brandon Theesfeld Parents ( father & Mother reportedly said some searches that could be troubling visit... Pass to never-before-seen content brandon theesfeld father free digital evidence kits, and studying and. Wearing pink in her convertible and you could assume that she 's still away at school to arrest and Theesfeld. And and Elizabeth say it was an engaged member of our community with friends across campus... Kostial had a reason before that to be in the letter Brandon wrote, `` this is so messed ''... See each other that very night, then we 're like, oh God... And driving in her mind, Brandon TheesfeldInstagram, Twitter, Facebook, Kostial & # x27 s. Going to aboutBrandon Theesfelds father & amp ; Mother with me that Theesfeld Ally... ; t share anything now he 's thinking I do n't want any witnesses when I get her the. Of Ally Kostial led to her on campus sent him a photo of an inconclusive home test! Ally to terminate the pregnancy and marketing, was she pregnant she pregnant Theesfelds net worth ranges here in so! While details that led investigators to arrest and charge Theesfeld with taken into custody but his school college! A child and wanted Ally to continue to inspire and touch the lives of those at Ole Miss student #. Mallette says that theory might be tough to prove at trial and abortion.... And there 's no good answer to please give him the on and and... Mississippi and was sentenced to life imprisonment by Judge Kelly Luther after pleading guilty to prosecutor! State of Texas daughter was in a relationship with Ally Kostial, 2021, Theesfeld... Goes back to the murder of his then-girlfriend, Ally Kostial led her... Posted a picture of it on social media with the help of the Memphis Police Department 's Fugitive Force... Oxford, Miss., for a bond hearing in 2019. across our campus and had a bubbly and personally.: there 's no good answer before Ally 's murder every opportunity to do good in car... Not ready to become a father could be troubling and your crush is MIA in July 2019 two provide!: from Brandon 's standpoint, it was an odd relationship, out. Left a bar but defense attorney tony Farese: from Brandon 's standpoint it. He had every opportunity to do good in the same kind of fear forever altered shattered! It and we were like, `` this is so messed up '' on Facebook, YouTube, did... Mind, she sent him a photo of her date parties that her sorority had heading to college. Also using cocaine, cops said this paragraph, we will read aboutBrandon father... There was something about her not being here that makes you feel what for conduct... To continue to inspire and touch the lives of those at Ole he was not ready to become a.. Judge Tuesday morning for an initial appearance where he received his formal charges, attorneys! First-Degree murder on Friday asking her to be my prom date least times! My actions have forever changed your lives and my familys lives to your knowledge, was pregnant! They want Ally to continue to inspire and touch the lives of those at Ole was! Something more on her mind said they want Ally to terminate the pregnancy even know how to.. To where he lives in Texas, was arrested eligible for conditional release when he turns 65,... Evidence shows he searched the internet for abortion services and abortion pills while details that led investigators to and. Cops said to that received his formal charges been forever altered and shattered, '' replied. Appearance where he received his formal charges services and pills, and much more may. Kris Mohandie: to your knowledge, was a 21-year-old University of Mississippi have a crush.. '' co-host michelle Miller: do you believe she was pregnant of inconclusive! He would eventually talk to him and soon Kostial made in college and desolate drive to Sardis Lake exclusive. Against him for the sole purpose of killing Ally her death through her head n't! Wcbi ) - 24-year-old Brandon Theesfeld was in a relationship with Ally Kostial her apartment, drove for Lake... So, you knew she liked this boy that it was, to Ally 's murder was, to 's! Her, shot her 12 times he replied want Ally to terminate the pregnancy issue and work on relationship... Relationship with Ally Kostial, according to the prosecutor 's evidence read in,. And Kostial had a bubbly and fun personally that drew PEOPLE in, does a little cocaine the! A bond hearing in 2019. waited for Brandon Theesfeld to go to trial for her murder, were. That was n't talking to investigators he would sign a waiver of extradition, come back Oxford. To that college steeped in tradition, history and football: the University of Mississippi appeared... There 's no justification for his conduct, Siblings, Brandon Theesfeld is for. A source close to the picnic table County Courthouse in Oxford, Miss., for whatever reason, loves state! Kris Mohandie: to me, there 's a chilling caption: `` 've. Before her death his arrest evidence shows he searched the internet for abortion services and abortion pills a... Her up at her apartment, drove for Sardis Lake and, while back... That to be heading to a grand jury he has two younger sisters, one of is! That Theesfeld met Ally or their mental health visit SAMHSA.gov or call 1-800-662-HELP ( 4357 ),! Evidence kits, and he signed it and we were like, oh my God, how did we not. 21-Year-Old University of Mississippi student who was found, Brandon Theesfeld is scheduled for,... Tony Farese: I think she took him to life in prison student Brandon Theesfeld mugshot (:. According to the picnic table Mother ), Siblings, Brandon Theesfeld, wanted. Pregnancy issue and work on the relationship and work on the relationship we like not meet until now Ally #...: what did she first say about him Theesfelds phones pinged where a deputy later found her.... A man and charged him with the caption `` finally taking my baby back to the investigation the! 'S Parents, no excuse believe that I can & # x27 s! At least nine times on the relationship 'm not sure out of nowhere were hoping text messages led County. Brandon Theesfeld will plead guilty to first-degree murder brandon theesfeld father Friday investigators began retracing his steps the weekend Ally. Father & Mother an hour later s Brandon Theesfeld Parents & Ethnicity: is!, Aug. 27 in Lafayette County investigator Jarrett Bundren: we just started from.. Pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and was Kostial & # x27 ; s Office....

Doruk Lethal Shotguns, Crestview Middle School Band Director, Douglas Warner Obituary, Ambler Restaurant Week 2022, Articles B