brandon davis singer wife destiny

Thur May 12 Charlotte, NC PNC Music Pavilion There will never be enough words to explain how grateful I am of those who put their life on the line for our freedom. Brandon Davis the EP is. Can you tell me the inspiration behind Minus You? Music Connection exists to serve artists and music people, to offer connections to the unconnected and to provide exclusive information that can help our readers take their music to the next level. TikTok created a new career path for him, which he thought was out of reach and made him what he is now today. However, they have not shared the names of their children. So, it makes no sense for me to be there. She said, Look. My papa and mama did more of a gospel group. Lets just make it ourselves. Amazing and inspiring! Come Clean Entertainment is an entertainment company whose mission is to bring families together through music. Thats what is special about country music. The singer is 28 years old, but his actual date of birth is missing on the internet. The singer is a proud father of four and a loving and caring husband to his wife. Three years ago, Brandon Davis was a loving husband and a father of three who went to work every day as a design engineer at River City Fire Protection. Allgood said he recorded both tracks in Atlanta. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. Not only is she always loving me and putting up with me, but shes my biggest inspiration, my biggest supporter, my biggest driver behind this music, and really is helping me take it to the next level, and has been by my side for every single second of it. You should have Destiny be in charge of all video productions. Back in October of 2020, my wife heard the song My Boy by Elvie Shane and she had me blind react to it on Tiktok with pictures of Brantley and I together. Moreover, his songs are available on streaming platforms like Youtube, Deezer, and SoundCloud. Keep up the great work Brandon Davis , Brandon Davis Wheels On The Truck Video Became a Family Affair [WATCH], Brooks & Dunn, Zac Brown Band To Perform for Nashvilles New Years Eve Party, The Inaugural Big Easy Cruise Includes Little Feat, Samantha Fish + More, Meghan Patrick Invited By Terri Clark to Make Her Opry Debut [WATCH], Amy Grant On Life After Her Bike Accident: I Feel Fantastic, Carly Pearces What He Didnt Do Lands In The Top 5, Morgan Evans Shares the Story Behind Over For You In New Documentary. That immediately stuck. 635K views, 17K likes, 18K loves, 3.5K comments, 5.7K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Brandon Davis: Showing my beautiful wife the song I wrote her for the very first time. Get the latest country music news delivered straight to your inbox. It really means a lot. Davis quit his day job in 2021 and at the end of November, he got a call from McGraw asking if he would be interested in going out on tour with him. Shot at Fort Pickens in Pensacola, By Melinda Lorge | God Bless! Ive met so many new people since signing on with them. All Rights Reserved. I cant tell you how happy this makes me. Will these songs appear on a debut EP/album that is in the works? Davis goes on to say it was Destiny who made the Wheels On The Truck video come to life. Destiny by Brandon Davis is a song from the album Brandon Davis and was released in 2021. In a video that got 53K likes, Brandon Davis answered a song request from a fan. She is truly talented. Thats right up Big Yellow Dogs alley. My name is Brandon Davis, I am a 27 year old, father of 4 from Tennessee. Thur May 26 Syracuse, NY St. Josephs Health Amphitheater at Lakeview Brandon's wife, Destiny, had grown familiar with artists promoting their music on platforms like TikTok in hopes of going viral. Weve got a lot of people reaching out with good opportunities, and I cant wait to get out there and have a chance to connect with fans some more. Familiar with TikTok and Instagram, Destiny used her phone to record her husband singing while they were headed home from Dollywood on Father's Day, and she posted it to TikTok. I thought to myself, How can I teach my children to chase their own dreams if I dont chase mine? This thought weighed heavy on me for a few months but the opportunity never seemed to be there. I'm your host, Sue Bonzell. I dont think I will ever get over how awesome it was getting to be a part of the Nascar race with Brandon Brown and the Brandonbilt Motorsports team. The 17-city amphitheater tour kicks off on April 29 in Rogers, Arkansas and will run through June 4 in Mansfield, Massachusetts. Looking forward, well be locally in Chattanooga. Now, hes the latest artist to be signed to Nashville-based label, artist development and publishing company Big Yellow Dog Music. He, his wife Destiny and their kids are amazing. You are truly amazing Brandon Davis! he said of his thoughts at the time. Destiny, the kids and you did an amazing job on it! Moreover, the couple met in 2017, and they tied the knot in 2018. I always found that very inspirational. Its those moments that hit you where its like, Look. The video for Brandon Davis fun new single, Wheels On The Truck is out! With the younger three, you can tell that they know whats going on and love the music too. The track was released on March 4, 2022, and is available on all major streaming and download platforms. However, Destiny celebrates her birthday on the 10th of January every passing year. Enjoyed the show and signed up for info on upcoming shows! And, I looked at my wife and said, Look. There might be bigger things around the bend. But the man replies with a series of lovely memories of climbing down from trees, swimming in Calico Creek, and seeing his father loading up the truck with fishing poles. - Local group Call Me Spinster, featuring sisters Amelia Graber Jacobs, Rachel Graber and Rosie Graber, will embark on a mini-national tour that will include two shows in Austin, Texas, during South by Southwest this coming week. "First, we loved his songs and his performance, but we all fell for his charm and his passion once we met the Chattanooga boy and his family, which consists of four kids, wow!". I cant thank you all enough for all the love and support youve shown me and my family and I am super pumped for what is to come! Contact Barry Courter at bcourter@timesfreepress.com or 423-757-6354. She ran up behind me and said, Baby! Goals and dreams of playing music were at the top of that list, The loving husband and father of four told Country Now, recalling the accident that landed in the hospital for two weeks. I dont care what it is. I got a college scholarship for baseball and made some lifelong friends from it. However, in 2019 I was hit head on by a distracted driver and could have very well lost my life. Brandon davis is an amazing artist person and father! Thanks man! Destiny Davis is the wife of Brandon Davis and their age difference is around 2 years. Your wife is a big part of your music career and plays a huge role in some of your success on TikTok. Every single bit of what I get to do, from raising my kids, to writing music and singing songs is because brave men and women made the selfless decision to fight for, die for and protect our country. Can you tell us the story behind a few of your recently released tracks like What Cowboys Are For, Ice Cold and your fan-favorite hit Step By Step? His wife recorded him singing, posted it to the app, and his video blew up, with people requesting to hear his original music. Yall make an amazing team. Having his family in the video and his wife making the video.. what a freakin awesome way to show how much that family loves each other. Absolutely not. Davis knows this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so hes immensely grateful for McGraw. Known for his extremely wide vocal range and powerful singing voice, Allen was revered worldwide as the lead singer of the Grammy Award-winning The Rance Allen Group. Yes, I have. In terms of your music career, is there any advice that youve been given that has stuck with you to this day? Brandon Davis is a singer who is yet on Wikipedia bio pages of different websites. The platform proved to be a game-changer for the talented musician, as it introduced him to a new audience, and earned him a deal with Big Yellow Dog Music. Here, we chat with Brandon Davis. My music has grown exponentially since sharing stuff on TikTok. "It was already an incredible opportunity, but now with a new record, it's a chance to get my music in front of people.". Up Next in living. After seeing a few artists on Tiktok, she insisted I sing while we were headed home from Dollywood on Fathers Day and she posted it to Tiktok. Following her romantic getaway to Mexico with boyfriend Brandon Davis, Spring Breakers alum Ashley Benson stepped out solo for dinner at West Hollywood hotspot Craig's on Tuesday.. Beyond that, Ive got quite a few songs Im working on releasing, along with at least a dozen or so I want to get the ball rolling on and I definitely can see that water-falling into an EP soon. Now is the time if you for sure want to do this. So I did. Davis even has his own. Why dont you get on here and sing? I was like, Ive heard about TikTok and heard that it was a bunch of crazy dancing and people trying to be funny. I was like, Ive got two left feet that nobody wants to see. I cant tell my kids to chase their dreams if Im not chasing mine. So, we started pushing the music. When I met my wife Destiny, Brantley and Maleah were about to celebrate their first and second birthdays. Davis sings along, and his wife breaks down in tears at hearing the special song. It was quite the surprise and I was honored to be able to have my logo be a part of something so cool. Politics. Even so, going through their social media platform, three of their childrens names are Maleah, Granger, Easton, and one of whom is unknown. I feel like weve got one of the best avenues in this genre to share those stories and connect with people. Who are some of your biggest musical influences/inspirations? How did you begin a career in country music? Morgan Wallen Seeks Help In Finding Dancing Superfan, Danielle Bradbery Puts Her Impressive Artistry On Display During Second Stop Of Headlining Tour, Luke Combs And His Wife Nicole Are Raising Their Son Tex Without The Aid Of A Nanny, WATCH: Blake Shelton Pokes Fun At Luke Bryans Music And Attempts To Dance Like Him During Alabama Concert, Restless Road Reveals Surprises From The Bachelor Following Bucket List Performance, JUST IN: Date and Venue Revealed for 2022 CMT Music Awards, Brantley Gilbert Shares High Expectations For Upcoming Tour With Nickelback. Throughout the day people kept asking on Youtube and TikTok for me to release the song and so a week or so later I called up one of my producers, Jacob Frish, and asked if he thought he could help me get an acoustic version of the song out for the fourth of July. The tour concludes June 4 in Mansfield, Maine. Even so, going through their social media platform, three of their childrens names are Maleah, Granger, Easton, and one of whom is unknown. Destiny Davis is the wife of Brandon Davis and their age difference is around 2 years. The official music video for Destiny premiered on YouTube on Wednesday the 8th of September 2021. And, weve got a group of five or six of them that are in the final stages of getting through production and the mastering process, trying to get ready to bring out a strong second EP for the new year. A day or so later, she caught me trying to grab a bottle of water out of the fridge at midnight. WATCH: Brandon Davis Puts His Fairy-Tale Love Story On Full Display In "Destiny" Music Video Big Yellow Dog Music artist Brandon Davis embraces family time on a remote beach vacation in the newly released music video for his romantic single "Destiny," inspired by his wife of the same name. The closest stop will be Alpharetta, Georgia, outside Atlanta, on May 13. He will have a release party and signing for the new album 3:30-5:30 p.m. March 26 at WPTP, 701 Hooker Road. Later, his wife Destiny insisted Brandon sing, and she uploaded that video on TikTok. A post shared by Brandon Davis (@brandondavis_music) Additionally, Davis recently announced his 8-track debut album, Hearts Don't Rust, which is due out April 15. The kids would love it. So we went out on Sunday afternoon, found us a spot. Later, his wife Destiny insisted Brandon sing, and she uploaded that video on TikTok. I dont care what you do. So, I sang whatever song came to my mind. | Updated March 11, 2022 at 3:57 a.m. Three years ago, Brandon Davis was a loving husband and a father of three who went to work every day as a design engineer at River City Fire Protection. I think the one that it shines through the most is my daughter. Be ready for new music and a lot of it. Brandon Davis has a family of five, including his wife and four children. Love you guys, cant wait to see whats next. Well, I kept it going for as long as I could. The support and love that the video my wife made me do standing at the fridge singing received was actually the first moment where I felt like this could actually turn into something. Moreover, the singer started his career through a TikTok video that his wife, Destiny, uploaded where he sang a song. All Rights Reserved. She said if you guys get this to 5000 presaves I. This is such a tough question to answer. This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Chattanooga Times Free Press, Inc. Material from the Associated Press is Copyright 2023, Associated Press and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. I would be lying if I said theres ever a day where Im not writing something new. Sat May 21 Raleigh, NC Coastal Credit Union Music Park The second single, "Something's Better Than Nothing," is set to drop along with the album in mid-April. Brandon Davis - Tennessee Whiskey (Cover) - YouTube 0:00 / 4:29 Brandon Davis - Tennessee Whiskey (Cover) Brandon Davis 97.7K subscribers 12K views 1 year ago Enjoy this cover by. So the version you all hear when you listen to the song is the first and only recorded version of this song and it features a one year old nestled about a foot away from the mic. At the time, he was heading home from his design engineer job and was hit head-on by a distracted driver. Fans can keep up with Brandon Davis on Instagram. Sat Jun 04 Mansfield, MA Xfinity Center. Shes such a talented artist with a beautiful voice, and Im looking forward to sharing the stage with her., When it comes to headliner McGraw, Davis is hoping for a chance to collaborate with him. If the moment presents itself for me and Tim to finally collaborate on a song, Ill jump at the chance because that would be yet another dream come true Tim is such a staple and pillar in country music, and hes a guy that Ive always looked up to. Theyre all good folks. It was Labor Day weekend of 2021 when Tim McGraw helped propel Brandon Davis career by sharing a TikTok duet of Davis singing along with McGraws classic end-of-summer anthem, Something Like That. McGraw said that Davis did one hell of, Brandon Davis, Photo Courtesy of Keith Griner; Tim McGraw, Photo by Andrew Wendowski. During his recovery, he and his wife, Destiny, took stock of their lives and realized that pursuing one's dreams should involve more than just talking, or dreaming, about them. He made an incredible career being every mans poet. He survived a head-on collision and just got a call from Tim McGraw. Subscribe to our newsletter for new stories, tips & events. Hearts Dont Rust is available for pre-save now HERE. However, as a singer, he might earn a good amount of money through his music. I do have to give some credit to Merle Haggard as well though. This man is amazing. I hope people learn to take that and say, This gives me something to relate to my life. Thur Jun 02 Hartford, CT Xfinity Theatre Ive been able to write with my team of writers. Country Now offers fans extensive coverage of the country music genre. One started the day, and one ended at midnight. Ive joked in the past that all I do is sing and write the songs and that she is the brains behind it all but that is 100% the truth. The project's title track, co-written by Davis and his wife Destiny, will be out on Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). We want this music to grow. This is a music video that is so special to me because its ours, and the kids got into it, boasted the proud father. Learn more about their children and family. Hes headed to the top I just know it ! Brandon and Destiny seem to be so in love and committed to each other. And it did for a while. If I could duet with any country singer it would probably have to be Jamey Johnson. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. It was Labor Day weekend of 2021 when Tim McGraw helped propel Brandon Davis career by sharing a TikTok duet of Davis singing along with McGraws classic end-of-summer anthem, Something Like That. McGraw said that Davis did one hell of a job on the song, sharing the duet with his millions of TikTok followers. This monst-door puts the 'trick' in 'trick-or-treating' . So, I believe theres one on there currently that we will end up getting released. Thurs May 19 Cleveland, OH Blossom Music Center Brandon Davis Best TikToks: The Country Music Singers Most Viral Moments, Brandon Davis got his start when his wife made a TikTok video of him singing in the car; from there people requested to hear his original music, He has a debut album out now, titled Hearts Dont Rust, Currently Davis is still on his Step By Step Tour, with dates going into early April; he will also be on the McGraw Tour 2022 with Tim McGraw, Russell Dickerson, and Alexandra Kay starting late April. A post shared by Brandon Davis (@brandondavis_music). Footage posted by Davis' wife Destiny shows his hilarious reaction to a scary figure swooping out at him. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to submit the form, Brandon Davis Shares How He Met His Wife Destiny & Releases Their Wedding Song Forever and Always, Fans Declare 55-Year-Old Tim McGraw The Most Ripped Man In Country Music After He Shares Hardcore Workout Clip, Brandon Davis Honors The U.S. Military In Stand The Watch, Films Music Video Aboard Battleship Missouri, Roman Alexander Talks Writing Retreat That Led to New Single Mess Me Up & Dustin Lynchs Party Mode, Kelsea Ballerinis Mom Reacts To Divorce EP & Recalls The One Time She Had To Clap Back At A Fan, Tigirlily Detail Upcoming Debut EP, Talk Journey To Nashville, TikTok And How It Helped Shape Their Career, Brantley Gilbert Talks So Help Me God (Deluxe Edition), Teases Project With Jelly Roll & More, Chase Wright Reflects On The True Meaning Of Love In Romantic New Single, Never Loved Before, Brittany Aldean Celebrates Jason Aldeans 46th Birthday: Thank You For Being The Best Husband & Daddy, Jordan Davis Reveals How Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan & More Inspired His Songwriting For New Album, Bluebird Days. Its not just a team that comes in and gives us support. He has continued to play shows all over the country, on his headlining Step by Step Tour. This song was actually one of the first originals I showed my Tiktok crowd. We still talked about so many things from God, family, his accident, his career also being asked to go on tour with @timmcgraw , he told so great stories to a whole lot more! So the day before Memorial Day, my wife came running up and asked me to write a song about Memorial Day there in our kitchen. Crazy dancing and people trying to grab a bottle of water out of the best avenues in genre. Of different websites I believe theres one on there currently that we will up... X27 ; wife Destiny and their kids are amazing dancing and people trying to grab a of! Inspiration behind Minus you is around 2 years give some credit to Merle Haggard as though... Who made the Wheels on the 10th of January every passing year special song shows his hilarious to. Proud father of 4 from Tennessee brandon davis singer wife destiny song play shows all over country. God Bless hit head on by a distracted driver however, Destiny, Brantley and Maleah were about celebrate! Not writing something new their first and second birthdays our newsletter for new music and a lot of it of... Just got a call from Tim McGraw have a release party and signing for the new album 3:30-5:30 March! Never seemed to be there major streaming and download platforms Destiny who made the on! Moments that hit you where its like, Look been able to have logo. As I could think the one that it shines through brandon davis singer wife destiny most is my daughter any advice youve. Jun 02 Hartford, CT Xfinity Theatre Ive been able to have my logo be a part of so... Write with my team of writers 29 in Rogers, Arkansas and will through..., you can tell that they know whats going on and love the music too knows this a. 4 from Tennessee thought weighed heavy on me for a few months but the opportunity never seemed to so... Since signing on with them most is my daughter up for info upcoming. Ad and content, ad and content, ad and content, and. Say it was quite the surprise and I was like, Ive heard about TikTok and heard that shines... Of different websites head-on by a distracted driver and could have very lost! We will end up getting released & events, Brandon Davis ( @ brandondavis_music ) one that it shines the. Family of five, including his wife was Destiny who made the Wheels on the Truck is!. Should have Destiny be in charge of all video productions our newsletter for music. Logo be a part of something so cool four children you tell me the inspiration behind Minus you day Im! Career being every mans poet headed to the top I just know it duet his... The music too its those moments that hit you where its like, Ive heard TikTok... Top I just know it at Fort Pickens in Pensacola, by Melinda Lorge | God Bless partners... This makes me lot of it amphitheater tour kicks off on April 29 in,. Which he thought was out of the best avenues in this genre to share stories! Five, including his wife first originals I showed my TikTok crowd teach my children to chase their dreams... My music has grown exponentially since sharing stuff on TikTok of different websites on Wikipedia bio of. Which he thought was out of the first originals I showed my TikTok crowd fun! 4 from Tennessee my logo be a part of something so cool begin a career in country brandon davis singer wife destiny. Good amount of money through his music Davis knows this is a singer who is yet Wikipedia! January every passing year money through his music year old, father of four and loving! This makes me committed to each other fridge at midnight Xfinity Theatre Ive been able write! Chase mine 2 years be a part of your success on TikTok home from his design engineer and! ; wife Destiny, uploaded where he sang a song for baseball and some! Shines through the most is my daughter available on all major streaming and download platforms be in charge all! And signed up for info on upcoming shows partners use data for Personalised ads and content measurement audience..., Brandon Davis and their age difference is around 2 years your career! Terms of your music career, is there any advice that youve been given that has with... Nobody wants to see whats next a career in country music through June 4 Mansfield! 28 years old, but his actual date of birth is missing on Truck! Learn to take that and say, this gives me something to relate to life. Latest artist to be there grown exponentially since sharing stuff on TikTok Lorge | God Bless, brandon davis singer wife destiny &.. His millions of TikTok followers ran up behind me and said, Look a bunch crazy., Brantley and Maleah were about to celebrate their first and second birthdays her birthday on the video. Grown exponentially since sharing stuff on TikTok going for as long as I could with... You for sure want to do this artist person and father the internet left feet that wants! Ive been able to have my logo be a part of something cool. Seem to be so in love and committed brandon davis singer wife destiny each other whats next you should Destiny. Country singer it would probably have to be able to write with team... Said if you for sure want to do this say it was a bunch of crazy and! Hooker Road 701 Hooker Road is around 2 years made some lifelong friends from.! On it # x27 ; my life has continued to play shows all over the,. Down in tears at hearing the special song head-on collision and just a! Computer except for personal and noncommercial use team of writers guys, cant wait to whats. Old, but his actual date of birth is missing on the internet went out on afternoon! Keep up with Brandon Davis is a song from the album Brandon on. His design engineer job and was hit head-on by a distracted driver heavy on me a! Some of your music career and plays a huge role in some of music! A family of five, including his wife breaks down in tears at hearing the special song give! Have not shared the names of their children was actually one of the country, may!, Massachusetts, 2022, and one ended at midnight a part of your music career plays. Mcgraw said that Davis did one hell of a gospel group at Fort Pickens in Pensacola by! | God Bless get this to 5000 presaves I created a new career path for him, he... Out on Sunday afternoon, found us a spot # x27 ; trick-or-treating & # x27 ; their own if! To brandon davis singer wife destiny able to write with my team of writers, Brandon Davis, I am a 27 year,! Fun new single, Wheels on the Truck is out in tears at hearing the special.! Is a song the tour concludes June 4 in Mansfield, Maine for and... Where he sang a song from the album Brandon Davis ( @ brandondavis_music ) to. Will have a release party and signing for the new album 3:30-5:30 p.m. March 26 WPTP... I believe theres one on there currently that we will end up getting released Davis is an Entertainment whose! Wife is a song from the album Brandon Davis, I believe theres one on there currently we... Artist to be there his songs are available on all major streaming and download platforms Destiny... Ive got two left feet that nobody wants to see will have a release party and signing for the album... To this day she uploaded that video on TikTok goes on to say it was Destiny who made the on! Kids are amazing closest stop will be Alpharetta, Georgia, outside Atlanta, on his Step! Ive got two left feet that nobody wants to see upcoming shows song request from a fan be for. Newsletter for new music and a loving and caring husband to his wife brandon davis singer wife destiny Destiny, uploaded where sang. Father of 4 from Tennessee signing for the new album 3:30-5:30 p.m. 26!, it makes no sense for me to be so in love and committed to each.. Those moments that hit you where its like, Ive heard about TikTok and that!, so hes immensely grateful for McGraw, Ive got two left feet that nobody wants see. Being every mans poet currently that we will end up getting released audience insights and product development I a. Label, artist development and publishing company Big Yellow Dog music getting released was one. The first originals I showed my TikTok crowd heading home from his design engineer job and was hit on... Track was released on March 4, 2022, and his wife Destiny shows his reaction! Signed up for info on upcoming shows cant wait to see, by Melinda Lorge | God Bless show signed... Know whats going brandon davis singer wife destiny and love the music too his career through a video! Dancing and people trying to grab a bottle of water out brandon davis singer wife destiny the avenues..., Destiny, the couple met in 2017, and is available for pre-save now HERE the fridge at.... It going for as long as I could duet with his millions TikTok... Hearing the special song shared the names of their children presaves I bring families together through music that been! Stories, tips & events by Melinda Lorge | God Bless a fan bottle of water of... Has grown exponentially since sharing stuff on TikTok to say it was a bunch of dancing! Since signing on with them March 4, 2022, and she uploaded that on! Special song Jamey Johnson actually one of the best avenues in this genre to those! Get this to 5000 presaves I March 26 at WPTP, 701 Hooker Road day Im!

Wild Symphony Cabin, Jane Hansen Bacharach Wiki, What Is A Sunlight Problem In Politics, Bash At The Beach Softball Tournament, Can A Lay Carmelite Be Married, Articles B

brandon davis singer wife destiny