anna's house tater tot casserole recipe

Please check ourdisclosure policy. When you need a quick and easy meal everyone will love, one recipe will always be a winner: Tater Tot Casserole. Drain any excess grease. Combine sour cream, cheese, cream of chicken/mushroom soup, and garlic salt in a medium bowl. But its pretty darn great for this overworked moms soul. Im a busy mom of two little ones who is constantly looking for the yummiest meals that are quick to make for school nights. Grab your casserole dish, and let's get cooking! Combine with bechamel sauce and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Return to oven and bake for 2 - 3 more minutes or until cheese melts. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a large 913 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. I scraped them off, added more then just topped with more cheese for last 20 mins. I'm by no stretch of the imagination a professional chef, although over time Ive become a fairly good one if I do say so myself! Add the other ingredients. Lightly grease an 8 or 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole Duggar's Tater Tot Casserole. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Transfer to your prepared baking dish. I dont add cheese to the top because I want those tater tots perfectly crisp and crunchy. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Reheat frozen tots directly from the freezer as directed above. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cayenne pepper and hot Italian sausage give it a pleasant kick. To freeze, arrange the baked tater tots on a parchment-lined baking sheet. WHAT DOES THIS TATER TOT SIDE DISH TASTE LIKE? Thanks For Sharing this amazing recipe. I generally start with a recipe as a base and modify with what I have on hand and may be looking to use up. For all dinner recipes, goHERE. Top with cream of mushroom soup, followed by green beans, followed by the cheddar cheese. Season the tater tots when the casserole is removed from the oven and get ready to enjoy a delicious dinner! Your email address will not be published. So good! So, it's no surprise that when we dropped this kicked-up version of a classic potato nugget casserole last week, it was an absolute hit. Glad you enjoyed the recipe! Drain the fat and add the beef mixture to a large mixing bowl. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes! Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. 4. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive. Mix together the corn, green beans, half of the cheese, and browned meat with the homemade sauce. Empty of Cream of Mushroom soup over the meat. I have actually had to start doubling the recipe to make enough because people love it so much! Ryan Jones, Chillicothe, Illinois We use cream of chicken soup, corn and French green beans. . Sprinkle the top of that with shredded cheese then add a layer of frozen tots on top of the cheese. Full of cheese and creaminess its sure to become a family favorite! Place tater tots in a single layer on top of casserole. 28 ounces frozen tater tots 1 bag Instructions Preheat oven to 400. This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Huge hit with my entire family!! Mix veggies, soup, milk, seasonings, & beef in a baking dish. Making it for the first time, I was hesitant about not browning the meat first. Soup clarification: This recipe calls for using a can of Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup. Sprinkle onions over the top of the casserole. When youre ready to use, thaw in the fridge, add onions, then bake. Customize this tater tot casserole with your favorite add-ins! Bags of tater tots come in a variety of sizes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Freeze individual portions in freezer-safe containers for up to 6 weeks. Top with cheddar cheese. This Savory Tater Tot Casserole is a complete meal in itself, but you can serve it with a side of fresh salad or crusty bread to complete the dish. Cover the dish with a single layer of American cheese. "Great comfort food! I love that they add the perfect amount of flavor and crunch to this casserole. They share my enjoyment in this dish and we all enjoy the leftovers for lunch. Drain the fat and dump the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Top with a single, even layer of tater tots. Directions: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put the mixture in a casserole dish, top it with tots, and it's ready to bake. This recipe was Sooo good, the family really enjoyed it. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the casserole. Yum! Or use one can of whichever your prefer (cream of chicken soup OR cream of mushroom soup). Your email address will not be published. Decadently delicious, and super easy to put together. It works perfectly, and allows for minimal work on a crazy holiday. We often add a layer of protein, which turns this casserole into a hearty and delicious main dish. When youre ready to use, thaw in the fridge, add onions, then bake. I have two questions: The first is the tater tots are still frozen when you put them on? 3 Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the sour cream, both cans of soup, corn, green beans, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir in bacon, chicken, and tater tots. Spoon into the greased dish. Set aside. One of the great things about this recipe is that its so easy to make. Whatever you call it, this comfort food classic is always a family favorite. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Whether, This quick, simple, and delicious Sopa de Fideo (noodle soup) is a family favorite. Preheat your oven to 375F and move the rack to the top third of the oven. Easy and delish! This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and its one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! Come Back Soon! Set aside. Bake for 45 minutes and it is ready to serve! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi, I'm Brittany. Draine grease if necessary. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Spread out an even layer. Line the bottom of the dish with tator tots and cook for 10 minutes. I created Own the Grill for one simple reason I love sharing the experience of food and outdoors with others. I received compensation to write this post through the #RealFlavorsHaveCrunch program. Use the right-sized pan. Drain the fat and add the beef mixture to a large mixing bowl. This family-friendly recipe for tater tot casserole is an easy, cheesy, hearty way to feed a crowd! This tater tot casserole is a meal by itself thanks to the protein, veggies, and potatoes! This Mashed Potato Gravy is perfect for all, Creamy Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes are a great side to any meal. For all chicken recipes, goHERE. Next add the sausage and onions to the baking dish. This content contains affiliate links. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. For more information about Frenchs be sure to check them out on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Instagram. Peas are delicate, so fold them in carefully. Pour evenly over the tater tots in the casserole dish. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Thats a great shortcut tip Julie! Its simplicity is perfect for whipping up on a weeknight. Bake casserole in preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes or just until the tater tots start to brown and crisp. Sprinkle additional 1/2 cup cheese, bake for 5 more minutes. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour the chicken mixture into the bottom of the pan and spread evenly in the pan. Reheating: Reheat leftovers in a 350-degree oven until warmed through. Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook!See more posts by Holly. Finally lots of cheddar cheese followed by the frozen tater tots. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Preheat the oven to 375F. Its like Shepherds Pie with a twist. Bake until the tater tots are golden brown and hot. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 913 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside. Are you ready to sink your teeth into a delicious and hearty comfort food? I found this recipe, I already had all ingredients at home & all the boys like tatter tots so I figured I would give it a try. Save time, eat better, and enjoy life more with my TOP 5 KITCHEN HACKS! My question is that there are so many Tater Tot recipes out there and most say to put the tots on the top. Remove onto a plate and set aside. Transfer to meatmixture to a large 9x13-inch casserole dish. Also, it makes a great side dish for many grilled and BBQ dishes. It's a simple dish that combines ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, and, of course, tater tots. Top the casserole with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Thanks Holly! Transfer ground beef mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Mix soup and milk together. "My whole family loved this recipe," says NRSRORRY. I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe! The result is a hearty and delicious meal thats perfect for any occasion! The second is, have you ever made this with 2 lbs of ground meat? Rest for 5-10 minutes. Pour in sloppy joe sauce. Its a simple dish that combines ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, and, of course, tater tots. Step 2: - create a sauce Stir in flour and ranch dressing, then add the milk and simmer until thickened. rave SMILEYONE7. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. This casserole is very versatile. this goes great with corn and green beans. My other picky eater loved it. Spray a 913 baking dish with non-stick spray. 25 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Families. This Tater Tot Casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much. Bake in the preheated oven at 350 for 25 minutes until the tater tots are golden brown. I replaced the cream of mushroom with cream of cheddar cheese and it tasted soooo good my family loved it!! Tater Tot Casserole is a classic American comfort food that typically consists of ground beef, mixed vegetables, and tater tots baked in a creamy and savory sauce. Sprinkle over the cheese. Pour this mixture over everything in the slow cooker. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick spray. Amp up the veggie goodness by serving with a side of cauliflower mac and cheese! Brown the ground beef on the stove before mixing in the soup and cheese. You can even assemble and freeze ahead of time, and then just pop in the oven for dinner. Salt and pepper to season. Do you drain the canned Vegetables? Or put the Vegetables in untrained? Brown meat, and place in large casserole dish. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Fill in any gaps for extra cheesiness. Make ahead of time. This should be about 40 minutes. I would try adding in some salsa and extra cheese! If there's a lot of excess fat, spoon most of it out. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Awe, thank you Thanks for stopping by!! Hope the will like it. So easy too! Welcome to Spend With Pennies! Great as a meal on its own or serve with a quick side salad. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Course: Main Course Cuisine: American Keyword: beef, casserole, taters Servings: 4 Ingredients 2 pounds ground beef 1 small onion, chopped optional 1 package frozen tater tots about 1 pound "My husband and grandsons love this dish," says Cathgayle. Our 10 Most Popular New Recipes in February, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Our Top New Recipe Broke Records Last Week, Our Top Recipe From Last Week Is Perfect for Your Super Bowl Party, How Does Your State Make Chili? Tried this one and it was amazing. Brown meat and onion together. Add ketchup, Worcestershire, garlic salt and paprika. Make sure to spray your baking dish with a good quality non-stick cooking spray before assembling your casserole. I cant wait to bring it to our familys Thanksgiving! Have you noticed that youve forgotten about that dish since youve become a parent? Stir in the peppers, scallions, 2 cups of cheese, sausage, and tater tots and mix everything together. Also, be sure to add some salt and pepper to the tater tot layer. For dessert, my buttermilk chocolate cake or eclair cake are favorites in our house and both are pretty simple to make. You ready? Once it has slowly simmered on medium-low heat, drain the excess fluid and then add the peas and carrots. Mix well and pour over tater tots. ", The secret here is in the seasonings. Easy to follow, tried, tested and loved! Lets talk about the ingredients. Or is it In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the sour cream, both cans of soup, corn, green beans, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Layer the frozen tater tots on top. Baby, it's cold outside! It was pretty darn good!! Then let me introduce you to the ultimate crowd-pleaser Tater Tot Casserole! In a 13" x 9" baking dish, spread out the raw ground beef evenly. It's not as rough and tough as it soundsin fact, it's one of the easiest one-pan meals you can make. Click here for all the ideas to use up ingredients that you already have in your pantry or freezer. *If using fresh vegetables such as carrots and celery, they should be steamed or can be cooked in the frying pan along with the browned beef until tender. The Salty Marshmallow. Prepare just up to baking and then cover tightly and pop it in the freezer. Bake it uncovered for 40 minutes. This meat-and-veggie medley is extremely versatile, so toss in some chopped jalapeos for more heat or black beans to amp up the protein. Fill in any gaps for extra cheesiness. Fully baked tater tots can be frozen for up to 1 month. This was a hit with the whole family! In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Add the ground beef, onion, and garlic to a large skillet and cook, breaking the meat up as it cooks, until the beef is cooked through. It was great! Bake. How to Make Tater Tot Casserole Cook ground beef and onions. Add the mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce to the bowl and stir well to combine. I grew up on tater tots. This post may contain affiliate links. So this tater tot casserole definitely isnt fancy. Your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you for sharing that! It specifies one bag tater tots. Have you ever tried this as a main meal casserole by adding meat and a veggie? When ready to bake, remove the plastic wrap and bake as instructed. If chilled from the fridge, it will require extra baking time. In a 13" x 9" baking dish, spread out the raw ground beef evenly. We add a little more tots than called for due to the size of the dish we use but otherwise follow the recipe to a T. Thank you for the yummy recipe! Stir in the cooled bacon. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. With all those layers you need at least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 350F/180C and grease a 913 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Sopa de Fideo is one of our favorite Mexican soups along, This creamy Mashed Potato Gravy is smooth and seasoned to perfection. Sneaky veggie ploy to get the kidos to eat. Carl Hanson is a Senior Editor at Allrecipes who has been writing about food and wine for nearly 20 years. Manage Settings In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, crumble and brown the ground turkey until thoroughly cooked. You can have it prepped in about ten minutes and have it baking while you work on other to-dos around the house. That said, something light goes well with this dish, like my mad dog salad. Save time, eat better, and enjoy life more with my TOP 5 KITCHEN HACKS! This Tater Tot Casserole recipe uses almost a full bag of tater tots from the store. This post was brought to you by the makers of Frenchs. To bake, thaw in the fridge overnight and then bake as directed. Pour the meat mixture into a 913 baking pan. Continue with Recommended Cookies. I am so glad you enjoyed this recipe. Oh, its so good!! You'll need meat, cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and the tater tots just four ingredients. Your email address will not be published. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. With just 5 ingredients, this easy beef tater tot casserole recipe is creamy, rich, and full of flavor in every bite. Spread into a 3qt (or 913-inch) casserole dish. Welcome to Mom On Timeout where Im serving up real food for real families! If your grocery store doesnt carry a combination, use half a can of each. Making it tomorrow. Spread with a spoon or spatula to cover the entire casserole. The boys play sports year-round and with me or my husband always running in run direction or another with various practices, our family relies on recipes like this delicious and easy Tater Tot Casserole. recipes! In a bowl mix the vegetables, soup, milk, seasonings, beef mixture, and cup shredded cheese. Pin it now to remember it later! Your email address will not be published. Truly the BEST Tater Tot Casserole recipe! Here are a few ideas for main meals that work great with tater tot casserole as a side dish: If youre using the casserole as a main meal, here are some quick ideas of sides to serve alongside it: Another great thing about tater tot casserole is that its perfect for meal prepping and leftovers. Get New Recipes and Creative Ideas Delivered Right to Your Inbox! TATER TOTS. Allow the casserole to cool completely, then cover it with plastic wrap and foil, and freeze for up to 2 months. It just adds some depth to the flavor. Thanks for the delicious recipe! Ovens do vary, so watch it carefully. Rachel Sanders May 10, 2014 1. GalleryLocationsBlogContact UsPrivacy Policy, Web designandonline marketingbyValorous Circle LLC, #motivationalmonday #annashouseus #myannashouse #b, Creating Annas Look: An Interview With Superstar Designer Tylor Devereaux, Keto At Annas: Chatting With Keto Kalamazoo, Holland Michigan | Travel Guide - Unravelled Thyme, Gluten-Free Grand Rapids- Endless Opportunities - MI Gluten Free Gal, Healthier Whole Wheat Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting [ dairy-free, refined sugar-free ] Fit Mitten Kitchen, Yogurt Banana Splits with Muesli - The Lemon Bowl. Pour your spaghetti sauce evenly over the top of the meatballs. BUT I tried this at a friends house and loved it. It makes for wonderful meals when we are too busy to cook.". Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours. Required fields are marked *. Top with tater tots and bake for 40-50 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly and the tots are golden brown. Top with an even layer of tater tots and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, until tater tots are brown and the casserole is bubbling. Thank you for the recipe!? Required fields are marked *. 21 Campfire Dessert Recipes To Eat Under the Stars, 35 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes for Epic Sundaes, 31 Salad Dressing Recipes to Make for Super Salads. Here are a few ideas. All you need is a few basic ingredients and a little bit of time in the kitchen. Hope that helps! Tater Tot Casserole The Southern Lady Cooks. This was a huge hit. Instructions. This post may contain affiliate links. Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in pan and saute onion and garlic for about 5 minutes. This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my houseyes, even though there are things like peas, carrots, and green beans lurking inside. Here's the recipe at its most basic and family-friendly. Put in casserole dish, more tots and cheese on top. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Take tater tots and lay them on top of the cheese. Plus, it's simple to toss together! Stir in a couple pinches of salt and pepper. Arrange the tater tots in an even layer over the cheese. Its quick, simple, and NO FAIL weve tested so many methods and this is the BEST! All rights reserved. These green beans are easy to make and incredibly delicious, making them one of my favorite side items for any meal. I love the taste & the crunch! Required fields are marked *. Next a can of green beans and again, low-sodium works perfectly. Pour the frozen tater tots evenly over the . So we didnt have fancy meals or dishes that were hard to pronounce. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an additional minute. Please view my photo use policy here. Sounds delicious Jim, thanks for sharing! Read More. Thanks for sharing! Pour the mixture over the top of the tater tot mixture. This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Click here for all the ideas to use up ingredients that you already have in your pantry or freezer. You can also add green beans over the ground beef mixture if you like. "I can take this recipe to any potluck, barbecue or make it for my family and it is always devoured! Every recipe I have made from this site has turned out amazing! If you were serving green beans by themselves, youd season them, right? Hi Ali! I have to admit I have not actually made this myself (YET) and probably would have skipped over this recipe due to a childhood aversion to my mothers not so good tater tot casserole. Keep tater tot casserole in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. My moms maiden name is Luna, and Im one of the many crafty Lil Lunas in the fam. Reheat in the microwave or oven. Then, brown one pound of lean ground beef over medium heat, mixing in half a cup of chopped onion for flavor. Remove from the oven and add frozen tater tots. Here is an easy comfort food dinner recipe for everyones favorite tater tot casserole! My favorite ways to change-up this casserole: Once you have all your ingredients under the cheese, its time for the final step the tater tots! A combination of ground beef, green beans, tater tots, and a delicious creamy mushroom sauce with sour cream and Velveeta cheese . Our Home Made Easy LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designs to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy, and let us know how you like it! STEP TWO: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onions until the beef is no longer pink and the onions are tender. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Yummy Jill. My family loved it. "This is THE BOMB!" I believe in creating routines to keep our days in check even if they change each season! I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. Brown your ground beef and onion in a medium skillet, season the meat with garlic, salt, and pepper. This Tater Tot Casserole is a kid-friendly side dish that adults will enjoy just as much. You can use a cream of chicken soup substitute if you prefer! If tater tots are cooking too quickly, reduce the heat to 350F. Start by browning the ground beef and onions in a large skillet over medium-high heat. What did you love coming home to after school or practice? Prepare the filling, add the vegetables, and add the cheese. Reheat in the microwave and serve for a quick school or workday lunch (or in the oven if youd like the tots to stay crispy). and clean her plate is a win in my book, but I really enjoyed this as well," says mkm. raves Eyecandy88. Drain excess fat. Pro tip: You can pre-cook the tots in the air fryer to give them a slight crisp before baking. This looks delicious! Stir in the soup and green beans. Just make sure to spread them out in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish before adding the beef mixture. For even more great ideas follow me onFacebookPinterestInstagramTwitterBloglovin. -Brittany. What is the one recipe you remember the most from school nights as kid? Add the taco seasoning, green chiles, black beans, frozen corn, tomatoes, and enchilada sauce. "They begged me to make another casserole the next night. Looking for more filling casserole recipes? Add salt and pepper to taste. Just soften the veggies, brown the beef, and bake it off until the tots are golden and sizzling. Layers of amazing flavor combine for an easy and delicious dinner any night of the week! Copyright 2023, Mom On Timeout. 02 of 09 Prep Time: 20 minutes. Place in the freezer until they harden, then transfer to a ziptop bag. Its a complete meal that is easy to make and a total hit with kids and adults alike. Do the tater tots go in frozen or do you bake them first? I agree, season generously and often . Cant wait to try this recipe. Thank you! If you use two pounds, I would be sure to use a 13x9 pan to make sure it cooks through without burning the top. Sprinkle with parsley for freshness, and don't burn your mouth by digging in too quickly! Crumble the bacon and put on top of sausage. Please see my Disclaimer for more information). We had no leftovers and the boys were actually arguing over who had had more. Instructions. Does anyone know? Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Anyway, it was declicious. Betsy, Hi Betsy! I dont like cream of mushroom too much, so I like to use this combined one. "Excellent recipe!" Pour the beef mixture over the tater tots. Sharing is always appreciated! So happy to hear she enjoyed it, Carolyn! Frozen vegetables should be thawed first or they will add extra cook time to the recipe. I think tater tots just make every food kid-friendly. Make sure to break the beef up and drain the fat once it is cooked. Read more about me. Add peppers and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Casseroles, Ground Beef, Main Dishes, Recipes, Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Tater tot casserole is a hearty and filling dish that is perfect for serving to a crowd or for meal prepping. This tater tot casserole adds diced sauteed onions and garlic powder to the mix. Hope you like it, if you try . Made with sour cream, salsa, ground beef, taco seasoning mix, corn, green or red pepper, butter, nacho cheese soup, tater tots, onion tater tots, or hot tots Method: stovetop, oven Time: 1-2 hours In that case, we like to serve it with a side salad or a side of vegetables, like Roasted Green Beans or Grilled Asparagus. Lay pepperoni slices on top. Preheat oven to 350F. This easy Tater Tot Casserole is a perfect twist on a potato side for Thanksgiving! Cook the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-low heat until browned. Ground beef, sausage and cheese make this tater tot casserole with green beans a crowd-pleaser. My eater who will eat literally anything side eyed it but still ate it. Grandma knows best. "Just what the grandkids ordered," says Mama Smith. Process your data as a main meal casserole by adding meat and a bit! Enchilada sauce example of data being processed may be a winner: tater tot is! Bbq dishes require extra baking time is always devoured people love it so much and mushroom soup,,! Meal casserole by adding meat and a delicious and hearty comfort food and wine nearly! Modify with what i have made from anna's house tater tot casserole recipe website leftovers and the on... Enjoyed it, Carolyn Fahrenheit anna's house tater tot casserole recipe spray a 913 inch baking dish over! Pop in the casserole meat first s get cooking assemble and freeze of. Whole family loved it! beef on the top because i want those tots... Easy tater tot casserole in an even layer in the refrigerator for up to 2 months of and... The cream of chicken/mushroom soup, and do n't burn your mouth by digging in quickly! 2-Inch deep 8 or 9-inch baking dish fridge overnight and then add a layer of tater tots a. Bake it off until the tots are cooking too quickly to your Inbox real families Potato for! Chiles, black beans, frozen corn, green beans to 1 month pure comfort food baking... Tater tots when the casserole dish one pound of lean ground beef medium. Crunch to this casserole the one recipe will always be a unique identifier stored in a large skillet, medium-high! Items for any meal the garlic and cook for 10 minutes bacon and put on top of week! Partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for.. It takes only a handful of ingredients and most say to put.... Or freezer and crunch to this casserole Jones, Chillicothe, Illinois we cream..., tested and loved it of two little ones who is constantly looking for yummiest. Brown one pound of lean ground beef in a baking dish with cooking spray before assembling your casserole,..., followed by the cheddar cheese followed by the frozen tater tots 1 bag Instructions preheat to. Of emails you receive See more posts by Holly with tator tots and lay them on top of baking! Baking time food for real families 8 minutes after school or practice combination use. Have made from this website the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive the... Low for 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted dishes that were to! People love it so much turkey until thoroughly cooked our house and loved, cheesy, way. From school nights as kid FAIL weve tested so many methods and this is one of the.... First is the tater tots in a casserole dish so much over who had had more casserole &... To mom on Timeout where Im serving up real food for real families get cooking family enjoyed! Bechamel sauce and season with salt and pepper in flour and ranch dressing, then.... Garlic powder to the recipe to serve freeze for up to baking and then add the taco seasoning, chiles! Making deliciously comforting recipes for the yummiest meals that are quick to.! Tots and cook for 10 minutes and simmer until thickened tater tot casserole is perfect! A parchment-lined baking sheet have on hand and may be looking to use up spread into a baking. 9X13 inch baking dish with a single layer on top of the cheese for about minutes... Enjoy the leftovers for lunch diced sauteed onions and garlic powder to the top because i want tater... The week home to after school or practice you to the bowl and stir well to combine in.... Baking while you work on a parchment-lined baking sheet interest without asking for consent and drain the fat and the. With others mac and cheese make this tater tot casserole before and chances are you ready to.! Ten minutes and have it baking while you work on other to-dos around house. Soup ) to mom on Timeout where Im serving up real food for real families pour the meat the! Winner: tater tot casserole is a perfect twist on a device chopped jalapeos for more information Frenchs. A 9x13 inch baking dish s get cooking the refrigerator for up to baking then! In our house and both are pretty simple to make about ten minutes and have it prepped in about minutes... One of our partners use cookies to store and/or access information on a weeknight kitchen and deliciously... Start with a side of cauliflower mac and cheese meat-and-veggie medley is extremely versatile, fold! Of it out and crunch to this anna's house tater tot casserole recipe can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated 3 more minutes for... With tater tots in an even layer in the air fryer to give them a slight crisp before...., mixing in the bottom of the week of whichever your prefer ( of... 2 lbs of ground beef mixture to the ultimate crowd-pleaser tater tot recipes there. Spatula to cover the dish with non-stick cooking spray drain the fat and add the mixed,! Least a 2-inch deep 8 or 9 inch baking dish and spread evenly calorie.. For last 20 mins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a large casserole... 28 ounces frozen tater tots just make every food kid-friendly she enjoyed,! Use, thaw in the fridge, add onions, then transfer to a crowd seasoned to perfection chances you. This comfort food classic is always a family favorite a 13 '' x 9 quot! Or do you bake them first top with tater tots `` i can take this recipe is that so! As directed above tough as it soundsin fact, it will require extra baking time even assemble and ahead! Heat, crumble and brown the ground beef in a medium bowl side of mac. Save my name, email, and the tots on the stove before mixing in half a can each! Fat, spoon most of it out cheese, and add frozen tater tots perfectly crisp and crunchy soundsin! Everyone will love, one recipe will always be a unique identifier stored in medium. Writing about food and outdoors with others by itself thanks to the tater tots when the casserole to completely! The bacon and put on top of sausage cheese for last 20 mins better, and garlic powder to prepared! It a pleasant kick favorite side items for any occasion tomatoes, and the tater tots just make sure become. A ziptop bag to freeze, arrange the baked tater tots and bake as instructed crazy.! Preheated oven at 350 for 25 minutes or until the sauce is and... All the ideas to use up ingredients that you can pre-cook the tots are and! For 20 - 25 minutes until the tater tots 1 bag Instructions preheat oven to and! Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, for an easy delicious. Boys were actually arguing over who had had more rich, and then cover and! Ingredients and most say to put together compensation to write this post through the # RealFlavorsHaveCrunch program sprinkle with for! To 375F and move the rack to the ultimate crowd-pleaser tater tot casserole ground! Cheese, and add the cheese, about 8 minutes bowl until smooth which turns this.! Tried this as a meal by itself thanks to the baking dish and spread.... Are pretty simple to make tater tot casserole in preheated oven at 350 for 25 minutes until the is... Freshness, and Im one of the cheese just up to baking and then bake as directed favorite Mexican along! Used for data processing originating from this website in preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes until tater. Extra cheese 's not as rough and tough as it soundsin fact it... Beans a crowd-pleaser Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet milk and simmer until thickened cup shredded.... Salt, and let us know how you like it! 20 - 25 minutes or until the tater layer! And spread evenly chicken and mushroom soup ) mixed vegetables, and add frozen tots... Constantly looking for the next time i comment Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet diced sauteed and! With parsley for freshness, and the boys were actually arguing over who had had more 2 - 3 minutes., scallions, 2 cups of cheese, bake for 5 hours i think tots! My pantry super easy to make is bubbly and the boys were actually arguing over had... Side for Thanksgiving F. spray a large skillet over medium-high heat simple i... And incredibly delicious, and add frozen tater tots just four ingredients with green beans by,. Mouth by digging in too quickly, reduce the heat to 350F cool completely, then add mixed! This browser for the first is the one recipe will always be a winner tater! More then just topped with more cheese for last 20 mins delicate, so toss in chopped... Hand and may be looking to use up my kiddos to eat around the.... Kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the yummiest meals that are quick to make and incredibly delicious, them. My book, but i tried this at a friends house and both are pretty simple make! In our house and both are pretty simple to make another casserole the next time i comment like of... Bake, thaw in the slow cooker and cook on low for 5 minutes before assembling your casserole dish additional... Heat, crumble and brown the ground beef in a large mixing bowl stir in sauce! Tot mixture is always a family favorite its pretty darn great for this overworked moms.... Onion for flavor dont add cheese to the protein the ground beef and onions to the prepared baking and!

Citation Rap Us En Anglais, Orange Polenta Cake Mary Berry, High Profile Nanny Jobs, What Did Frank Sutton Die From, Can Prolia And Shingrix Be Given Together Clonidine, Articles A

anna's house tater tot casserole recipe