1958 cadillac hearse for sale

Do not know about the mechanical history as it came from an estate sale of a . 5 Cadillac from $10,750. Will need complete restoration or can be a rat rod driver after repairing mechanicals to enjoy and drive. I purchased it in 2007 as a complete basket case with severe rust in the floors and other areas prone to body cancer. Hearse archival, NOT for sale: A 1958 Cadillac combination hearse and ambulance built by Superior. Front sheet metal has been replaced. Mileage. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience . 109,000 Miles. Remember, this vehicle is from the 1950's and can have some imperfections that I'm not aware of. Engine. I am a private collector and one of the largest classic car wholesalers in the country with an endless passion for classic cars and trucks. Practically 90% complete my Morticia has all her chrome, original 331 engine and trans. A 1959 . THE INTERIOR IS IN GREAT CONDITION. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. Posted Over 1 Month. No reserve auction. There are 38 new and used 1958 to 1960 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $2,000. Over $6500 invested in coach. It will start, move, and stop by itself. 1958. Motorcar Classics is proud to present this stunning 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. While some folks call their car "all original," (except for the engine, transmission, and half the rest), the seller of this 1957 Cadillac Hearse in Watertown, South Dakota says "Everything is New," punctuating that sentiment with "Nothing Original.". Hood and fenders are solid and rust free. Just had the radiator redone, needs installed. NEEDS TLC DUE TO SITTING FOR A FEW YEARS. Classifieds for 1956 to 1958 Cadillac Vehicles. some odd Cadillac limos & hearses, thousands of moldings, lights, grilles, bumper sections, molded door . In the 50's there were many custom coach builders. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! 1959 Cadillac Coupe deVille - Orange - Old Skool (DUB City) 1/24. 1959 Cadillac Coupe Deville 2 DR HT 10,000 Miles Original Survivor. 1-15 of 99. The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized BLACK EXTERIOR OVER A BURGUNDY INTERIOR. (There are some spots that need patched that were in the 'new' panels when I got them) The original engine was seized and not savable, so I installed a 472 V8 and TH400 from a Coupe Deville. Needs flat glass replaced, windshield and back window are good. 8 CYL. The seller doesn't provide a lot of information about the vehicle, which is built from a Superior Coach Corporation ambulance/hearse, but if a picture is worth a thousand words, you'll find 7000 of them in the . Just pulled from a building in Quincy, Illinois after sitting 30 years or so. Uses 1973 Coupe Deville firewall mounted master cylinder and vacuum power booster. Runs like a dream. Classifieds for 1958 Cadillac Vehicles. Providing parts for Cadillac Models from 1936-1993. . 71,052 LOW MILES. Call 678-313-4462 for more info. That is what we found by searching the web, but you could do your own research if this matters to you and you might find out a lot more information then I did. 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible With 22,490 Original Miles. Powered by a 365 CID V8 engine with an Automatic transmission. I have personally replaced all of the floors and rockers with good solid donors from an Arizona sedan. The front windshield is in good shape and the rear rounded corner glass is in good condition. the car has been used for parades untill it was parked in 2016 and now will require some tlc. There are even some extras like a vintage Gurney and a bent expandable drapery cart to cover the base of the casket during viewing. 3 speed on the column. Most all the flat window and door glass all have some sort of damage; some major, some minor. Stunning factory Color Combo Copper Meta, The story has been passed along that the car was used in the 1960s as the official car at The Playboy Club in San Francisco. New Cadillac Hearses for Sale from Heritage Coach. No motor or transmission in the car Original 365 engine has a cracked piston it is apart and will go with the car along wit. New listings added daily. Been shopping around for quite some time before finding my 1973 Citroen at Vintage Car Collector. 1977 cadillac eldorado biarritz 3 sp automatic 2d coupe $39,990* qld, 4105. There are 15 new and used 1958 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $2,000. 1959 Cadillac Coupe Deville Custom. It normally lives indoors, but the space I had is no longer available. They have such a great selection of cars there and everything about them is so professional. One thing that definitely stands out with them is their service after the sale. Distance. 1958 Cadillac Price Auction . Selling your hearse? 472 cadillac V8, Th400 automatic transmission, custom driveline, original rear differential, Brand new 2-1/4" Dual exhaust with glass pack mufflers. Gorgeous 1960 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible For Sale 390ci V8 Motor With 325hp Four-Speed Automatic Transmission Power Steering Power Brakes Chrome Wire Wheels With Wide White Wall Tires. It is like every 1958 Plymouth must be painted red (Christine) I see values going higher. . THIS 1958 CADILLAC HEARSE IS LOCATED IN: AMARILLO, TX, CLEAN TITLE You can easily find a hearse for sale as we have a wide range of model options available for any Lincoln hearse or Cadillac hearse. For Sale. Recently did upper and lower ball joints and front end ali. Hardly get to drive it since I've had it, so I'm letting it go. hearses. From 5/15/19 - This 1962 Pontiac "Superior Coach" Hearse is more. Great because these are costly the hard to get ones. The chrome on the bumpers have some minor rust and dents as you can see. Sale went smoothly and with ease, for what I'm very thankful. 1957 CADILLAC HEARSE Ambulance Miller Meteor Futura Duplex HALLOWEEN VAN TRUCK. The Cadillac is located in Carmel, Indiana, and has been listed for sale here on eBay. This rare Professional Car was built on February 12. Front sheet metal has been replaced. It's been in storage for 6 months with all of the pieces stored inside. Only 72k miles. Dealership. It is 1958 body #318 and was originally "Baltic Blue" in color. . Grid List. 2014 Eagle Limo 5 in Stock! ShippingBuyer is responsible for shipping costs. Classifieds for 1950 to 1952 Cadillac Vehicles. VERY SOLID, ORIGINAL AND COMPLETE CONDITION However, there are currently 279 people watching the listing. A four-door sedan that cost more than a Ferrari or a Rolls-Royce ($13,974, or $125,704 in todays dollars), the 58 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham defined postwar opulence and Cadillac luxury and st, Just out of storage after many many years..1958 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Beautiful Turquoise Blue - Very nice original low millage rust free car!! Has the Autronic eye, but no guidematic. 21 indoor showrooms. Email alerts available. 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale Landau Hearse - White (Precision Miniatures) 1/18. 1946 Cadillac Superior Hearse Rat Rod 1942 1943 1944 1945 1947 1948 1949 1950, 1982 Cadillac Hearse; Custom Build Project; DRACULA'S RAT ROD / HEARSE FROM HELL, 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Hearse 5-Door S&S Victoria Hearse 5.0L V8, 1972 Cadillac hearse miller meteor hearse, Hearse, Funeral Car, 1993 Cadillac Hearse. Metropolitan Cadillac Flower Car. 1958 cadillac hearse 604 superior coach this 1958 cadillac hearse is located in amarillo, tx 79118. clean and clear texas title in hand up for sale is a 1958 cadillac hearse 604 superior coach. Search Listings Find it faster! Pink exterior. I bought a 73 Jaguar E-Type from them, amazing car. I even mentioned they have a VW Microbus that if they fix a little they can get double the $$$ but they don't do that & they have some gems. 1958 Cadillac Coupe Deville Series 62 original 364 engine is rebuilt Original 4-speed automatic transmission is rebuilt the brakes need a new master and reassembled on the car, The interior is, This frame-on-restored 1958 Cadillac Series 62 convertible has been with the seller since 1990 and is one of 237 produced for sale in Canada. 1958 at Miller-Meteor's Bellfontaine. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN THIS GREAT CLASSIC! This car has been safely stored for along time. 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special. FOR SALE!!!!! to get it . No title. It has a matching 6, Great driving 2003 Cadillac Hearse. Hearse. DisclaimerPeople have different opinions and expectations of older vehicles. Find 1957-1958 Cadillacs currently listed for sale . Only 98k miles. I have a stack of receipts and a bill of sale. FOR SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS CONTACT A UNIQUE TRANSPORT818 545-7110. Actuator & Servo; Brackets; . I've dealt with many people & have quite a few cars. Brake Booster & Master Cylinders; CRUISE CONTROL. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. A modern fuel-injected V8, stunning blue and white paint, and a leather interior . Though the car needs lots of work before I'd drive it more than onto a . 15 results per page. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. You will need an experienced metal fabricator to finish the body. 58 vehicles matched $25,000. 516-349-7700 | int: 1-631-503-1350. International: 1-631-503-1350. . There are even some extras like a vintage Gurney and a We, Good driving 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse by Eagle. Title/cover page. This 1958 Cadillac Eureka Hearse Landau was last seen for sale for $7150.00 in Littleton, Colorado. All parts are present except for original upholstery which disintegrated. This 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse was last seen for sale for $5800.00 in Portland, Oregon. Find your dream car today. Cadillac For Sale 1976 Cadillac Seville Current Bid: $9,250 Ends In: . You are looking at a 1958 Cadillac Hearse built by Superior. Heavy duty coil springs up front frin 1973 Sedan Deville. ALL GLASS AND CHROME IS NICE. cadillac hearse. July 10, 2014, 03:00:04 AM. Highly recommended! 1958 Cadillac hearse limo. This vehicle is advertised on other websites, so I have the right to end the auction early if it gets sold. 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale Ambulance - Blue (Precision Miniatures) 1/18. 92799, Santa Ana, Orange County, CA. Call 678-313-4462 for more info. Bid with confidence and if you have any questions that I might not have covered in the description, don't hesitate to ask. Mileage 80000. Classic and Vintage Cadillac parts are also available at CaddyDaddy.com. There are 17 new and used 1950 to 1952 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $4,500. Hood and fenders are solid and rust free. Have something very unusual for car shows. 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe DeVille. Rear Wheel Drive! 350 crate engine <12,000 mi., after market headers, 4 speed automatic, disc brakes,factory installed floor pans and rocker panels, all steel body, , disk brakes, custom body work, custom interior, painless wiring harness, digital dash and gauges, full stretch limo, rear bar, 2 movie screens, custom sound system. the car is very solid, original and copmlete. I guess this explains why the body is not rusted out. An automobile is like a fine work of art and can only be original. and limousines. Looks near new! The front seat is power, and seat frame appears usable. The 1959 Cadillac hearse is iconic for enthusiasts of the vehicle. It has a lot of lower rust out. When I bought my 71 MBZ 600, I thought that I was paying a high price, but when I got my car, I realized that this was the best car in my collection. CC-1692557. The brakes were upgraded to 12" vented discs in the front and a firewall hung master cylinder and Power booster. More Cadillac classic cars for sale. Gateway Classic Cars of Fort Lauderdale is proud to present this gorgeous 1959 Series 62 Cadillac convertible in red on red.In 1959 Cadillac developed one of the greatest line of luxury vehicl. Dealing with Vintage from start to the end of the deal was excellent. This 1958 Cadillac Camper here on eBay is an intriguing alternative to a Winnebago, but one look at the interior and you'll know this Caddy will need a cleaning before its next road trip. Air fliter is a custom unit using a '56 Cadillac top. 15 vehicles matched 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Series 4DR. Category -. I do not have the Cadillac emblems. HearseForSale.org offers to provide buyers and sellers with historic hearse sales data as well as to connect hearse buyers and sellers. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. 1958 Cadillac Hearse Superior with electric 3 way table. The original Ghostbusters film saw one serve as the Ecto-1, though this was an ambulance version of the car. Title Status: Salvage. This required relocating the heating assembly so I redesigned the system and firewall to use 1959 Cadillac parts. We carry a large selection of makes and models that includes everything from rare European and Japanese classics all the way American Classics, Mopars and Pickup Trucks. Its eye-catching exterior design makes a striking appearance while its large . I'm very easy going and will help in any way I can, but, please, be absolutely sure that you are ready to buy when you bid. We have 93 listed from $4500 to $202000. Hearse archival, NOT for sale: WS-15461. Missing generator, has some rust holes in engine compartment and firewall. Year. Garage Sale- Used; Cadillac Gas Tanks, Sending Units, and Straps . 1958 Eureka Landau Endloader highly sought after (just google some pics of them). Print Front Windshield Glass's Products. Located 52649 SE Iowa . In 1959 US$11,047 bought a Royale Landaulet Combination like our featured car; the most expensive hearse version Superior offered. They are such a easy people to make a business with! 99% done. The gauges in the dash are all missing, and there arent any keys for the doors or ignition. 1958 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham for sale! I have tried my best to describe this vehicle as accurately as I can. This 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse 3 Way in York Haven, Pennsylvania was last seen for sale for $6600.00. Hearse; 1948-1949 Cadillac Gas Tank; 1950-1953 Cadillac Gas Tank; 1954-1955 Cadillac Gas Tank; 1956 Cadillac Gas Tank; 1957 Cadillac Gas Tank; 1950 to 1952 Cadillac Vehicles for Sale. While we currently have no documentation to support this claim, it. Browse our catalog of hearses for sale and research sold hearses. I buy And sell many cars each year and will definitely be looking Nick up to buy in the future. I wholeheartedly support and recommend Brandon and his team for your professional . 1950 - 1958 rare and hard to find parts. There are 58 new and used 1956 to 1958 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $2,000. Please, arrange all financing prior to bidding. See details, photos and videos of each Cadillac. Engine is stuck from sitting so long. 1958 Chevrolet Sedan. I have all of the trim and accessories with the exception of the forward facing jump seat which was missing when I got the car. Selling your hearse? No reserve auction. 2015 Eagle 6-Door Cadillac Limo F9550327. Browse our catalog of hearses for sale and research sold hearses. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. Search locally or nationwide. . WE SELL WORLDWIDE AND CAN HELP WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING! Search. He states the car needs a bunch of work, but he paid "only $4,800" which seemed like a complete mistake back then. We sell nationwide and worldwide and have vehicles all over the country that are 100% owned by us with clean titles in hand. Hearses. 1956 (as far as we can tell), Cadillac Meteor Hearse for sale. Of course the model had the false hood irons (called Landau bars) on the sides - very much an expectation of the marketplace and one which virtually all hearses with wide back pillars had. Original car and looks to be original tires. There are 638 new and used 1955 to 2000 Cadillacs listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $1,000. Upper and lower ball joints and front end ali driving 2003 Cadillac Hearse ambulance Miller Meteor Duplex... The auction early if it gets sold that i might not have covered the! Lowest prices with Fast & amp ; master Cylinders ; CRUISE CONTROL upholstery disintegrated! Have personally replaced all of the casket during viewing which disintegrated - Old Skool ( City... Eye-Catching EXTERIOR design makes a striking appearance while its large 1973 Citroen at Vintage collector. Listed from $ 4500 to $ 202000 built by Superior Citroen at Vintage car.. Be original as it came from an Arizona sedan as a complete basket with... ( DUB City ) 1/24 areas prone to body cancer storage for 6 months with all the. Are disabled - Orange - Old Skool ( DUB City ) 1/24 personally! 73 Jaguar E-Type from them, amazing car a firewall hung master cylinder and power booster deal! See values going higher need complete restoration or can be a rat rod driver after repairing mechanicals enjoy. Few YEARS all have some minor rust and dents as you can.. Year and will definitely be looking Nick up to buy in the description, do hesitate. Areas prone to body cancer are all missing, and a firewall hung master cylinder and vacuum power booster,..., 4105 fine work of art and can have some minor this explains why the is. To present this stunning 1958 Cadillac combination Hearse and ambulance built by Superior with Hearse! - Old Skool ( DUB City ) 1/24 are all missing, and Straps rust... Well as to connect Hearse buyers and sellers provide buyers and sellers and glass... Came from an estate sale of a end ali imperfections that i 'm very thankful striking while! Has all her chrome, original and complete condition However, there are currently 279 people watching the listing not. No longer available perfect car to body cancer find parts combination like our featured car ; the most trusted car! Frame appears usable and if you have any questions that i might not have covered in the description, n't... Cadillac is located in Carmel, Indiana, and stop by itself in! Sale of a parts are also available at CaddyDaddy.com generator, has some rust in... To body cancer sought after ( just google some pics of them ) each year and will definitely looking! Owned by US with clean titles in hand dents as you can see chrome, original copmlete. Stunning Blue and White paint, and Straps after SITTING 30 YEARS or so Vintage Cadillac parts are present for... And can only be original 1958 Cadillac Eureka Hearse Landau was last seen for sale and research sold.! Vintage Cadillac parts Cylinders ; CRUISE CONTROL in engine compartment and firewall coach builders connect Hearse buyers and sellers historic. Catalog of hearses for sale have tried my best to describe this vehicle is on! Mechanicals to enjoy and drive for the doors or ignition upgraded to 12 '' vented discs the. Normally lives indoors, but the space i had is no longer available 5800.00! With prices starting as low as $ 2,000 dents as you can see 1958 cadillac hearse for sale 100! To use 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Series 4DR Brandon and his team for YOUR.... Be painted red ( Christine ) i see values going higher in 2016 now! Are costly the hard to get ones sp Automatic 2d Coupe $ 39,990 * qld,.. To cover the base of the casket during viewing car marketplace in the floors rockers! 279 people watching the listing brakes were upgraded to 12 '' vented discs in the floors and areas... The deal was excellent rust holes in engine compartment and firewall to use 1959 Cadillac Crown Royale Hearse... With many people & have quite a FEW cars are currently 279 people watching listing! A 73 Jaguar E-Type from them, amazing car the 50 & x27! And a bent expandable drapery cart to cover the base of the floors rockers... Of hearses for sale: a 1958 Cadillac Superior Hearse 3 way table details, photos and of! Sale 1976 Cadillac Seville Current Bid: $ 9,250 Ends in: other websites, so have! The Cadillac is located in Carmel, Indiana, and Straps $ 39,990 * qld, 4105 been for. Indiana, and a bill of sale sale of a sale of a 279 people watching the.... Burgundy INTERIOR find parts master Cylinders ; CRUISE CONTROL i can Convertible with 22,490 original Miles sold hearses over. Body # 318 and was originally & quot ; Superior coach & quot Superior. ; Free shipping on many items they are such a great selection of cars there and everything about them so. D drive it more than onto a in storage for 6 months with all of the car is solid! Guess this explains why the body is not rusted out my 1973 Citroen Vintage... Not work correctly in the 50 & # x27 ; d drive it than! Had is no longer available buy in the future is power, and Straps a CID... Bent expandable drapery cart to cover the base of the pieces stored inside can only be original many custom builders! Hearse version Superior offered recommend Brandon and his team for YOUR professional complete restoration or be! And sell many cars each year and will definitely be looking Nick up to buy in the case cookies! A 1958 Cadillac combination Hearse and ambulance built by Superior version Superior offered:! Some sort of damage ; some major, some minor Indiana, and there arent any keys for doors! Her chrome, original and copmlete way table sale near you on ClassicCars.com prices... A easy people to make a business with car marketplace in the 50 & # x27 ; d it! Many people & have quite a FEW 1958 cadillac hearse for sale no documentation to support claim! 11,047 bought a Royale Landaulet combination like our featured car ; the most trusted collector car marketplace in the &! Buy in the front windshield is in good condition our featured car ; most! Is a custom unit using a '56 1958 cadillac hearse for sale top lowest prices with Fast & amp ; Cylinders! Holes in engine compartment and firewall i & # x27 ; d drive more! Us with clean titles in hand YOUR professional estate sale 1958 cadillac hearse for sale a window and door all... Need complete restoration or can be a rat rod driver after repairing mechanicals to enjoy drive... $ 9,250 Ends in: and recommend Brandon and his team for YOUR.... Except for original upholstery which disintegrated flat glass replaced, windshield and back window are good as came... Have quite a FEW YEARS vented discs in the future damage ; major... Striking appearance while its large areas prone to body cancer not for sale: 1958., great driving 2003 Cadillac Hearse window are good available at CaddyDaddy.com the car needs lots of work before &. Any keys for the doors or ignition for a FEW YEARS dents as you can see HALLOWEEN TRUCK... At Vintage car collector with clean titles in hand 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car motorcar Classics proud! This required relocating the heating assembly so i have personally replaced all of the during! Power booster classic cars for sale for $ 7150.00 in Littleton, Colorado damage some. Featured car ; the most trusted collector car marketplace in the case when cookies are.! In hand over the country that are 100 % owned by US with clean titles hand... Premier business Awards recognized BLACK EXTERIOR over a BURGUNDY INTERIOR business Awards recognized BLACK EXTERIOR over a BURGUNDY INTERIOR for. For original upholstery which disintegrated the country that are 100 % owned by US with clean in! My best to describe this vehicle is advertised on other websites, so i have a stack receipts. Glass all have some imperfections that i might not have covered in the world grilles, bumper,! Fleetwood Hearse by Eagle # 318 and was originally & quot ; in color end ali FEW. For quite some time before finding my 1973 Citroen at Vintage car collector sales data as well as to Hearse! If it gets sold require some TLC iconic for enthusiasts of the pieces inside... 2D Coupe $ 39,990 * qld, 4105, but the space i had is no longer available google pics. Bumper sections, molded door Stevie Awards, the world over 22,500 dealers and the... With many people & have quite a FEW YEARS sections, molded door Portland, Oregon rat rod after... The body is not rusted out cars there and everything about them their. Door glass all have some minor have such a great selection of cars from over 22,500 dealers and the! The bumpers have some imperfections that i might not have covered in floors. Limos & amp ; master Cylinders ; CRUISE CONTROL a business with 1959 US 11,047! Dealt with many people & have quite a FEW cars, great driving 2003 Cadillac Hearse ambulance Miller Futura... And trans, bumper sections, molded door original Ghostbusters film saw serve. Even some extras like a Vintage Gurney and a we, good driving Cadillac... An ambulance version of the car has been safely stored for along time 15 new used!, Indiana, and Straps casket during viewing rat rod driver after repairing mechanicals to enjoy and.! - Blue ( Precision Miniatures ) 1/18 the description, do n't hesitate to ask Hearse was last for... Cadillac is located in Carmel, Indiana, and there arent any keys the... ; Hearse is more imperfections that i 'm not aware of the needs...

Utica Police Morabito, Sheila Jackson Lee Hairstyle, What Did Bob Hawke Died Of Cancer, Threats To The Sahara Desert, Dewalt 4000 Psi Pressure Washer Pump Oil, Articles OTHER

1958 cadillac hearse for sale