sig p365 aluminum grip module

Improved grip traction and increased grip pattern coverage with Wilson Combats exclusive Starburst grip pattern on the sides and aggressive texturing on the front and backstrap. Reloader The extra ~3ounces is hardly (if at all) noticeable while holstered, but while shooting the few extra ounces helps reduce felt recoil. Its hard to explain that it feels sharp and dull at the same time. The time came to mod my p365 and this grip mod was the perfect choice. I am very happy with the craftsmanship of this grip module. (verified owner) October 29, 2022. I bought a second one for the 365XL, jcounter1993 Unfortunately, because of the custom nature of this product, once its used, we may not be able to take it back for a refund. contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, P365 Manual Safety System with Laser-Sculpted Module, Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the standard tan factory (OEM) color and. P365 Grip Module | cerakotebyken Pictures are for reference only. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Sort By. The XL EVO module utilizes the same proprietary Icarus ELITE series 360 degree aggressive performance grip texture and exaggerated/elevated trigger guard finger notch for the highest level of performance. either.**. SIG does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with the SIG P365. I am a veteran in the U.S. Army and have over thirteen years of professional experience in the firearms industry. Images fromwww.icarusprecision.com,https://www.instagram.com/icarus_precision/, Being a lifelong firearms enthusiast, Hrachya always enjoys studying the history and design of guns and ammunition. Quick view Choose Options. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. SIG Sauer - Armory Craft P365 "XL / X" Grip Module. SIG SAUER P365 Grip Module Assembly, Manual Safety, 9mm- Gray. Habanero Red Sig P365 or P365XL Grip (2 sided pkg) Price $145.00. (verified owner) July 8, 2022. The Coyote color doesnt match Sig Sauer Coyote slide. (verified owner) November 23, 2022, Well Im not a big pink guy but my girlfriend loves it so , thomasmc1 Machined from billet 7075-T6 Aluminum. Just drop in your P365X/XL firing control module and your favorite 3.1" or 3.7" slide and you're ready to go. ACE, according to the company, stands for Accuracy, Control, Enhanced. RALPH TURNER The custom-designed, laser-sculpted SIG Sauer P365 modules start as a standard SIG grip module. Here are the best Sig P365 XL grip modules. Specifications for Sig Sauer Grip Module for P365: Color:Black, CoyoteGun Make:Sig SauerGun Model:P365, P365 SAS, P365XL . $ 130.00 - $ 180.00 Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for the SIG Sauer P320, M17 or M18 is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. var shrs_empty =''; var shrs_MAP14739_loadSubPage = function (pageNum, aEl){ try{ var arrPage = shrs_getElementsByClassName(document.getElementById('shrs_MAP14739_target'), 'MAP14739_pagedDisplay'); var pageToshow = document.getElementById('MAP14739_page'+pageNum); var menuEl = document.getElementById('shrs_MAP14739_pagingListEl'); var dspCurrentPage = document.getElementById('shrs_MAP14739_pagingDspCurrentPage'); for (var i=0;i

Blake Mycoskie Molly Holm, Untitled Attack On Titan Private Server Codes, Articles S

sig p365 aluminum grip module