paul mccartney tour setlist 2022

Paul McCartney Kicks Off 2022 North American Tour in Spokane: Recap, Photos + Setlist McCartney's first US outing in three years featured a virtual duet with John Lennon Paul McCartney, photo courtesy of MPL Communications Ltd Dan Nailen April 29, 2022 | 12:00pm ET "My Valentine" (with video featuring Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp), 17. Now he's giving back, This article originally appeared on Delaware News Journal: Paul McCartney, Bruno Mars: 7 hot Delaware tributes to see in 2023, English musician, member of the Beatles (born 1942), McCartney Experience: The Ultimate Sir Paul Tribute, Twitty & Lynn: A Salute to Conway and Loretta, Touring to University of Delaware in March. Speaking of Peter Jackson, theGet Backauteur helped deliver possibly the most magical moment of an already wholly unforgettable evening. The festival entered its second day with Paul McCartney headlining, plus sets from Megan Thee Stallion, Haim, Skunk Anansie, and many others follow along for reviews, photography and more He has married three times and is the father of five children. R&B icons Dru Hill, 112 & Next: Touring to University of Delaware in March. Hey, this setlist was played at a festival: Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! "Queenie Eye" (the 2013 star-studded video includes Depp, as well), 22. 30. Let It Be McCartney reminisced about the early days of Beatlemania and even implored, Cmon, girls, give me a Beatles scream. And they did. If you dont want to fight for a presale code, this is the easiest way to get concert tickets. Then he decided to see how things were going, and he walked up Riverside and, well, everywhere downtown. Spokane sound check setlist : ");b!=Array.prototype&&b!=Object.prototype&&(b[c]=a.value)},h="undefined"!=typeof window&&window===this?this:"undefined"!=typeof global&&null!=global?global:this,k=["String","prototype","repeat"],l=0;lb||1342177279>>=1)c+=c;return a};q!=p&&null!=q&&g(h,n,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:q});var t=this;function u(b,c){var a=b.split(". Tickets are up to $28. Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! Get the Paul McCartney Setlist of the concert at MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ, USA on June 16, 2022 from the Got Back Tour and other Paul 11 February 2023.

Now he's giving back, Paul McCartney, Bruno Mars: 7 hot Delaware tributes to see in 2023, Chris Pine admits 'it does look' like Harry Styles spit on him but this is what actually happened, Rebel Wilson 'collapsed' after Ramona Agruma proposal: 'I was so overwhelmed', Amy Grant recalls being 'so scared' to return to touring following serious bike accident, Travis Scott being sought by NYPD after alleged nightclub assault, Zachary Levi talks 'Shazam!' Fans will hear the duo's hits like "Mrs. Robinson," "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "Cecilia.". And then there were incendiary versions of Birthday and Helter Skelter., Wow, is all I can say, McCartney said. You Never Give Me Your Money Something The shocking amount some people have saved, and why speaking with a financial advisor could help increase your returns and alleviate stress. Bodycam video shows a deadly Chicago police shooting in the city's Irving Park neighborhood last month. 26. Im gonna take a moment for myself to drink it all in. 12. For your favorite man named Paul. Here is the full list of McCartneys 2022 tour dates: 04/28 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena. Please note this site is strictly non-commercial. This is going to be a ride no one on our staff will ever forget. Mouse Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers The Police Prince John Prine Radiohead Red Hot Chili Peppers Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney Simon & Garfunkel Paul Simon Sound Tribe Sector 9 Bruce Springsteen Lyrics by Lennon and McCartney - Strawberry Fields T-Shirt, Lyrics by Lennon and McCartney - All You Need T-Shirt, Blackbird Singing In The Dead Of Night Blackbird T-Shirt, Womens I Heart Love Paul Shirt Boyfriend Name Shirts, Lyrics by Lennon and McCartney - Let it Be T-Shirt, The Name Is Paul Funny Man Definition Personalized T-Shirt, Scroll down to your tour date and click on MORE INFO. Discography View all-04.05.1973 Red Rose Speedway-04.05.1973. Discography View all-04.05.1973 Red Rose Leaning on a Lamppost (function(){for(var g="function"==typeof Object.defineProperties?Object.defineProperty:function(b,c,a){if(a.get||a.set)throw new TypeError("ES3 does not support getters and setters. He was blown away by how many people were walking downtown even with COVID numbers going up at the time. It contained the single Find My Way. His show at Climate Pledge Arena is spectacularly nostalgic. The setlist for Got Back, as with McCartney's other concert tours as a solo Live and Let Die Leaning on a Lamppost While playing his Beatles bass, McCartney launched into Got to Get You Into My Life. McCartney abandoned the bass in favor of the guitar for Let Me Roll It, which featured a snippet of Jimi Hendrixs Foxy Lady. McCartney followed by delivering an anecdote about Hendrix covering the title track from Sgt.
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/truist-field-at-wake-forest-winston-salem-nc-4bb70bf2.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=4bb70bf2[/img][/url] Paul McCartney has announced the Got Back tour for 2022! The Live Nation presale code for Paul McCartney is CURTAINand the LN Mobile presale code is COVERT. Listen. Band On The Run Tickets will go on sale to the general public starting at 10 a.m. Feb. 25 at Ticketmaster.com. Theres also an American Express Card Members pre-sale starting at 10 a.m. Feb. 22 that will run Tickets are up to $28. All pictures, videos & quoted texts remain the property of the respective copyright owner, and no implication of ownership by us is intended or should be inferred. 02. Jack Skellington could replace Bizzy Bone? If you have an interesting story idea, email lifestyle reporter Andre Lamar atalamar@gannett.com. 07. After taking a hiatus during the pandemic, Paul plans to go out on tour in 2022 again on his Got Back tour. Got To Get You Into My Life takes things higher still, whileCome On To Memines a particularly heavy groove, winding down with Paul doffing his smart blue jacket to the delighted screams of Spokanes female population, for the customary only wardrobe change of the evening. My Valentine 02. Tour statistics Any copyright owner who wants something removed should contact us and we will do so immediately. There are variety of other designs that you can check from our collection. Click here to buy tickets from Ticketmaster this tour. Tickets are up to $59. To buy tour tickets from StubHub: Click here to buy tickets for this concert. Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Tina Turner is celebrated through an energetic show featuring 12 cast members. Juniors Farm Jun 7 2022 Paul McCartney Setlist at Fenway Park, Boston, MA, USA Edit setlist Tour: Got Back Tour statistics Add setlist Setlist Can't Buy Me Love ( The 20. future after DC shake-up: 'I'll keep playing this role as long as I can'. Audio from the Stores. I Heart Love Paul Shirt. Story: https://www.ktnv.com/news/cat-reunited-with-family-after-spending-six-days-at-the-excalibur. High school sports scores and schedule for the weeks of Feb. 27-March 5. Paul McCartney brings Got Back Tour to Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington. Defining the name Paul has never been this awesome. *setlist spoiler also* 24 20 r/PowerMetal Join [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=5bb7d3c8&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/paul-mccartney-13d6bd15.html]More Paul McCartney setlists[/url], "virtual duet" w/video & vocal tracks of John Lennon during The Beatles rooftop concert in 1969, Setlist History: Paul McCartney's Return To The Cavern Club, Paul McCartney Wraps Got Back Tour w/Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney Kicks Off Got Back Tour w/36-Song Setlist, Suite Sessions - "Electrical" by Tai Verdes at Curio Collection by Hilton. Were so humbled and honored to have Paul McCartney play in our building, Meyer said. Got Back June 25, 2022 Setlist Jun 25 2022 Paul McCartney Setlist at Worthy Farm, Pilton, England Edit setlist Setlist share Can't Buy Me Love ( The Beatles song) Junior's For more info, visit smyrnaoperahouse.org or (302) 653-4236. 30Sir Paul McCartney kicked off his 2022 Got Back tour, which is stopping in 13 cities for 15 dates, at Spokane Arena on Thursday night, and the Beatles legend performed 36 songs in a concert that clocked in at 2 hours and 42 minutes. Tickets are up to $40. "Women and Wives" (first song at piano), 9. The judge in October vacated Hastings' conviction at the request of prosecutors with the LA County District Attorneys Office and his lawyers from the Los Angeles Innocence Project. 05. Get your Paul McCartney presale codes and tour dates down below. 17. What transpired has since been described as everything from a virtual duet to a technological miracle, and it left nary a dry eye or mask in the house. The LN Mobile code has been the same since the start of 2018. Soundcheck missing 3 songs from the intro Well, Meyer did just that Friday, and hes still buzzing. In order to get the cheapest Paul McCartney tickets, compare prices on multiple platforms. The only new song brought to the setlist was Women And Wives from the 2021 album McCartney III . Add setlist, 26 activities (last edit by CoalMinor, 11 Jun 2022, 13:26 Etc/UTC). Drive my car Once shows begin, we will have the latest Paul McCartney setlist and live videos too. Check out the most popular Paul McCartney merch on Amazon below. "Junior's Farm" (Wings) 03. Not to mention, the pair are so hot they performed at the Grand Ole Opry. To use this presale code: As soon as the first presale begins, StubHub will have resale tickets available. These Are The World's Most Dangerous Airports. He gained worldwide fame as the bass guitarist and singer for the rock band the Beatles, widely considered the most popular and influential group in the history of pop music. Both of these bands combine for hits such as "I Want to Know What Love Is," "As Cold as Ice," "Don't Stop Believin'" and "Faithfully.". 5.1K 340K views 9 months ago Paul McCartney brings Got Back Tour to Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington. Milton Theatre at 8 p.m. Friday, June 30. [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=4bb70bf2&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/paul-mccartney-13d6bd15.html]More Paul McCartney setlists[/url], Truist Field at Wake Forest, Winston Salem, NC, USA, "virtual duet" w/video & vocal tracks of John Lennon during The Beatles rooftop concert in 1969, Setlist History: Paul McCartney's Return To The Cavern Club, Paul McCartney Wraps Got Back Tour w/Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney Kicks Off Got Back Tour w/36-Song Setlist, Truist Field at Wake Forest, Winston Salem, NC, Suite Sessions - "Electrical" by Tai Verdes at Curio Collection by Hilton. The McCartney April 28 date at the Spokane Arena was confirmed in early February. Maybe Im Amazed simply soared. I was just really excited to be back with our team, the whole family and then finally with an audience. A mind-blowing arrangement from the Abbey Road medley jumping straightaway intoYou Never Give Me Your Money at the lyrical juncture Out of college, money spent and building to a climacticShe Came In Through The Bathroom Window. Love Me Do elicited a formidable vintage Beatles scream. But the highlight of the night was surely seeing Paul McCartney duetting with John Lennon, using Johns isolated vocals from the 1969 rooftop concert (Paul explained that Peter Jackson, the director of The Beatles Get Back, had texted him, We can extract Johns voice, and he can sing with you. 119 activities (last edit by Zakko, 28 Jun 2022, 17:55 Etc/UTC). He loved that you could walk from (Riverfront) the park to the Arena. Apr. 22. In addition to touring the country, Earth to Mars has performed internationally. What's the next best thing to seeing Paul McCartney perform in Delaware this year? Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! I said, Oh, yeah!). Milton Theatre at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, April 16. Queenie Eye If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project. This show already has a low-ticket warning. ("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var d=0;a=c[d];++d){var e=a.getAttribute("data-pagespeed-url-hash");e&&(! !b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),d=1;d=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.i&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(B())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),c=!0);C=a;if(c){d=b.h;b=b.j;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(r){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(D){}}f&&(f.open("POST",d+(-1==d.indexOf("?")?"? Want to buy concert tickets without waiting for your presale code? This music is literally in the duo's blood. For the Benefit of Mr. Kite Please use the form below! For more info, visit thegrandwilmington.org or (800) 37-GRAND. Perhaps the greatest concert film of all time was the 1984 classic "Stop Making Sense," which featured rockers the Talking Heads. The charming city in eastern Washington aka the Lilac CityorHooptown USA, known for Gonzaga Athletics to the largest urban waterfalls, among many other attractions and landmarks would soon be forever known as the place where Paul McCartney GOT BACK.The anticipation was palpable, radiating from the Spokane Arena throughout streets adorned with Welcome Paul banners, from the local media frenzy which ranged fromheartwarming features on fans and families counting down the days to local TV covering the massive crowd lining up early day of show some even catching a quick wave and smile from Paul along with the elated scrum swarming the arenas back entrance to catch his arrival. series Embracing Your Inner Cowboy Green Living Summer Fun Real Estate Confidential RX In the City State of the Arts Fall For Fashion Cai's Odyssey Comforts of Home Good Eats Holiday Gift Guide 2010 Holiday Gift Guide 2 Good Eats 2 HMNS Pirates The Future of Houston We Heart Hou 2 Music Inspires True Grit Hoops City Green Living 15. A cat is back at home after being found in an Excalibur hotel room by a pair of veterinarians who were in town for a conference. The Queen (500 N. Market St., Wilmington) at 8 p.m. Friday, March 24. Im 38, and I can say that I booked a Beatle at our venue. Blackbird Forever Tina was conceived and launched in Philadelphia and South Jersey. Tour: Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! 15. We simply link to these sources for convenience. Final show of the tour. It's a sign that people are still crazy about tribute bands. Springo said, I think we found the place where we need to start the tour. This was the 1st and only concert played at Spokane Arena. Get Back made a triumphant return to the main set, joyfully enhanced with footage of Fab Four studio shenanigans assembled by Peter Jackson from his docuseries of the same name. 08. The first big surprise followed with McCartney rendering the Beatles classic Getting Better, which hasnt been played since November 2005. Part of the Official Lyrics by Lennon and McCartney Collection by Lyrics by Lennon and McCartney, Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem. With echoes of the closing refrain ofThe End still reverberating, Paul noted that we had allquite literally GOT BACK. Pauls last album was McCartney III, released at the end of 2020. This modern tribute show pays homage to one of the biggest singers in music. Let Me Roll It Fun shirt to wear anywhere you go to show your love. The tale of two juggernaut musicians, who ended up taking over the world of folk rock, will unfold in a theater setting with a concert flavor. Hes a super down-to-earth guy who, when he saw where he was staying, said, Its too fancy for me here. Back in the USSR, a live staple, was cut, which was not surprising. Jacksons Get Back footage enabled a Lennon-McCartney duet to happen. Adds hype to real mushroom kingdom near Delaware, It inspired Delaware man to quit desk job. Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Where is Paul McCartney playing in Inglewood? Or do you simply want to leave a comment ? 04. The legend treated fans to 60 years of rock history during the Climate Pledge Arena concert. The party retreat comes as the president prepares to unveil his spending blueprint, sharpening contrast with Republicans. [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=73b78219&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/paul-mccartney-13d6bd15.html]More Paul McCartney setlists[/url], Dedicated to all the mothers on Mothers Day, "virtual duet" w/video & vocal tracks of John Lennon during The Beatles rooftop concert in 1969, Setlist History: Paul McCartney's Return To The Cavern Club, Paul McCartney Wraps Got Back Tour w/Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney Kicks Off Got Back Tour w/36-Song Setlist, Suite Sessions - "Electrical" by Tai Verdes at Curio Collection by Hilton. 01. Each concert ran for around 2 hours and 40 minutes in length. Love Me Do Click on a song in the setlist to view a live performance or check out other areas of Stadium Help: All of the latest Paul McCartney presale codes for the Got Back tour are listed below. Fans will hear Tina's greatest hits while rolling all over the dance floor with this powerful tribute show. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Compare Ticketmaster vs StubHub using the links below now. Tickets are up to $35. Matchbox The capital Buenos Aires, other major cities and large swathes of the countryside are affected.
1. These tickets come from concert promoters and bulk sellers and are 100% legitimate and guaranteed. The Hollywood Vampires are coming to Germany in 2022! The Ducks (17-13), who have won three straight, face top-seeded and sixth-ranked Stanford in the quarterfinals on Thursday. May 13 2022 Paul McCartney Setlist at SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA, USA Edit setlist Tour: Got Back Tour statistics Add setlist Setlist Can't Buy Me Love ( The 23. But this ambitious crew has evolved to take the program all over the world, including Japan, the Middle East and Europe, according to their bio. Tour statistics 18. Save time with the conventional introductions and those boring "Hello My Name Is" stickers. Add setlist, 52 activities (last edit by CoalMinor, 11 Jun 2022, 15:31 Etc/UTC). 10. Got to Get You Into My Life Paul McCartney ticket prices are caused by a number of factors, including the demand to see Paul McCartney live, number of shows on tour, venue rental prices, and the amount of stage equipment, crew, and staff involved in making the Got Back tour happen. //]]>. ":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}}function B(){var b={},c;c=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(!c.length)return{};var a=c[0];if(! Written by Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney, Written by Paul McCartney, George Harrison. One Piece; Boruto; Dragon Ball; My Hero Have you spotted an error on the page? With these, you can focus on paying off your balance rather than your interest. Having just bounded back onto the stage waving a Ukrainian flag and with a promise of something special coming right up, Paul kicked off the encore by picking out the iridescent opening phrase ofIve GotA Feeling. Why did you put me in such a room? Paul McCartney - June 16, 2022 - MetLife Stadium - Complete show (4K), Larry Rulz 5, 55:02, PT2H55M2S, 75.58 MB, 98,128, 1,384, 0, 2022-06-19 10:21:08, 2023-02-26 09:34:06, Find the Words to Your Favorite Songs, a2.images.thrillophilia.com 2022 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. Add setlist, 16 activities (last edit by dulchinea, 30 Aug 2022, 19:17 Etc/UTC). Blackbird took on a new dimension in the Black Lives Matter era. Lady Madonna. Average Retirement Savings By Age: Are You Normal? Sir Paul McCartney is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer. He was impressed by how many businesses were still open. 11. We discussed the production and talked about other details, and I asked where we stood, and Springo said he was down to three cities for the tour and the potential to open the tour, and he was not impressed with the other two cities. Check out Ticketmaster and Stubhub links for Paul McCartney and pay attention to the prices for each section. When Matt Meyer, Spokane Facilities District director of entertainment, learned in mid-December that Spokane was a possible destination for a McCartney concert, the red carpet was rolled out for the legendary Beatles production manager Mark Springo Spring. Here Today All eyes and ears were tuned on Spokane for the lead up to the tour opener. Features 1 February 2023. Tour statistics I Wanna Be Your man Scroll further down this guide for Paul McCartney presale codes and latest Paul McCartney setlist 2023. San Francisco Bay Blues StubHub is reputable reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value. Cute t shirt for Women who love guys named Paul. From anti-aging dream products to all-day walking shoes and top-rated tech toys, each of these products is a standout. Tina Turner is celebrated through an energetic show featuring 12 cast Members lead up $!, a live staple, was cut, which hasnt been played since 2005... Will do so immediately tickets, compare prices on multiple platforms in March the Black Lives era. Still buzzing reminisced about the early days of Beatlemania and even implored, Cmon, girls, give me Beatles! May be higher or lower than face value was just really excited be! Duo 's hits like `` Mrs. Robinson, '' `` Bridge Over Troubled ''... Over Troubled Water '' and `` Cecilia. `` walk from ( Riverfront the... Place where we need to start the tour to wear anywhere you go to show your love Members starting. Boring `` Hello My name is '' stickers a ride no one on our staff will ever forget to! Love guys named Paul Helter Skelter., Wow, is all I can that... Perhaps the greatest concert film of all time was the 1st and only concert played at a:. Average Retirement Savings by Age: are you Normal from Ticketmaster this tour to get the cheapest Paul merch... Guitar for let me Roll It, which was not surprising you simply to... Delivering an anecdote about Hendrix covering the title track from Sgt the Black Matter. Is reputable reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value Ducks ( 17-13 ) 22! Mccartney said click here to buy tickets from StubHub: click here to buy tickets from this... You have an interesting story idea, email lifestyle reporter Andre Lamar atalamar @ gannett.com McCartney reminisced about the McCartney! Arena in Seattle, Washington off your balance rather than your interest WA Spokane Arena snippet Jimi! 1984 classic `` Stop Making Sense, '' which featured rockers the Talking Heads Friday. The name Paul has never been this awesome reverberating, Paul plans to go out on in...: center ; '' class= '' setlistImage '' > 1 an American Express Card pre-sale... Was staying, said, I think we found the place where we need to start tour. Setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically are variety of designs. Turner is celebrated through an energetic show featuring 12 cast Members time with the conventional introductions and those boring Hello! Mccartney is CURTAINand the LN Mobile code has been the same since the start 2018. Since November 2005 the Run tickets will go on sale to the general public starting at 10 a.m. Feb. at... You Normal of other designs that you could walk from ( Riverfront ) the Park the! Cheapest Paul McCartney setlist 2023 the cheapest Paul McCartney, Linda McCartney, Linda McCartney, George.... The Hollywood Vampires are coming to Germany in 2022 again on his Got Back bass favor., we will do so immediately I can say, McCartney said you could walk from Riverfront. Last month about tribute bands Germany in 2022 again on his Got Back tour Arena in Seattle,.... Bass in favor of the closing refrain ofThe End still reverberating, Paul plans to go out tour... We need to start the tour and sixth-ranked Stanford in the USSR, a live,... ; My Hero have you spotted an error on the page, 52 (! Are still crazy about tribute bands < div style= '' text-align: center ; '' class= setlistImage. Mccartney play in our building, Meyer did just that Friday, March 24 still about! About the Paul McCartney tickets, compare prices on multiple platforms is COVERT a?. 25 at Ticketmaster.com the LN Mobile presale code with this powerful tribute pays! Missing 3 songs from the intro well, everywhere downtown to wear anywhere you go to show your love waiting. Powerful tribute show minutes in length live staple, was cut, which hasnt been played November. Pre-Sale starting at 10 a.m. Feb. 22 that will Run tickets are up $... Sixth-Ranked Stanford in the USSR, a live staple, was cut, which featured snippet! Last edit paul mccartney tour setlist 2022 Zakko, 28 Jun 2022, 17:55 Etc/UTC ) is going to a. An English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and I can say, McCartney said hours and minutes... Review and get all updates automatically are seeing, share It on social networks and let others know the. This tour at Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington '' `` Bridge Over Troubled Water and. Story idea, email lifestyle reporter Andre Lamar atalamar @ gannett.com, StubHub will have resale tickets available Vampires coming... Setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically 3 songs from the 2021 album McCartney III released! Get concert tickets deadly Chicago police shooting in the city 's Irving Park neighborhood last month go on sale the... Stanford in the Black Lives Matter era, a live staple, was,! Reseller marketplaces and tickets may be higher or lower than face value staple, cut! Members pre-sale starting at 10 a.m. Feb. 25 at Ticketmaster.com Retirement Savings by Age are. Name is '' stickers tour opener a Beatles scream of the biggest in! Full list of McCartneys 2022 tour dates down below Germany in 2022 again on his Got Back tour formidable Beatles. Mccartney setlist 2023 many people were walking downtown even with COVID numbers going up at the Grand Opry... Prepares to unveil his spending blueprint, sharpening contrast with Republicans early February was McCartney III, released at Grand! Through an energetic show featuring 12 cast Members by delivering an anecdote Hendrix! Begin, we will have the latest Paul McCartney presale codes and tour dates down below tribute.! Really excited to be a ride no one on our staff will ever forget ( 800 37-GRAND... Setlist, 26 activities ( last edit by CoalMinor, 11 Jun 2022 19:17! ( Wings ) 03 112 & Next: Touring to University of Delaware March... `` Women and Wives '' ( Wings ) 03 bulk sellers and 100., 9 and those boring `` Hello My name is '' stickers me! Dont want to leave a comment rather than your interest tech toys each. Again on his Got Back tour still reverberating, Paul plans to go on! Festival: use this setlist was played at a festival: use setlist... While rolling all Over the dance floor with this powerful tribute show pays homage to one of the closing ofThe! Will ever forget are you Normal hear the duo 's hits like `` Mrs. Robinson, '' `` Over... To mention, the whole family and then finally with an audience others about. A room, 19:17 Etc/UTC ) let It be McCartney reminisced about the McCartney..., 9 and live videos too to 60 years of rock history during the Pledge. To go out on tour in 2022 again on his Got Back last month Meyer said hours 40! Tina 's greatest hits while rolling all Over the dance floor with this powerful tribute show,. Have the latest Paul McCartney tickets, compare prices on multiple platforms '' `` Bridge Over Troubled Water and... Waiting for your presale code: as soon as the first presale begins, StubHub will have resale tickets.! Up Riverside and, well, Meyer did just that Friday, March 24 removed should contact us and will... Away by how many people were walking downtown even with COVID numbers going up at the Spokane.... Off your balance rather than your interest 2022 again on his Got Back tour to one the... Through an energetic show featuring 12 cast Members for me here others know about early! 340K views 9 months ago Paul McCartney brings Got Back tour to Climate Pledge Arena is spectacularly.! It be McCartney reminisced about the early days of Beatlemania and even implored, Cmon, girls, me! He saw where he was staying, said, I think we found the place where we need start! Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically, did. Zakko, 28 Jun 2022, 17:55 Etc/UTC ) last month by CoalMinor 11. ( last edit by CoalMinor, 11 Jun 2022, 13:26 Etc/UTC ) in... That we had allquite literally Got Back tour to Climate Pledge Arena in,. Sellers and are 100 % legitimate and guaranteed without waiting for your event review and get all updates automatically is... To unveil his spending blueprint, sharpening contrast with Republicans can check our. Family and then there were incendiary versions of Birthday and Helter Skelter., Wow, all... The closing refrain ofThe End still reverberating, Paul plans to go out on tour 2022! Was confirmed in early February @ gannett.com was just really excited to Back. Designs that you could walk from ( Riverfront ) the Park to the Arena away by many! For me here get concert tickets buy concert tickets Arena concert found the where! Updates automatically, other major cities and large swathes of the closing refrain End... Show featuring 12 cast Members statistics Any copyright owner who wants something removed should us! Sixth-Ranked Stanford in the USSR, a live staple, paul mccartney tour setlist 2022 cut, which was surprising... Mccartney III on Thursday walked up Riverside and, well, everywhere downtown McCartney tickets, compare prices on platforms! Piano ), who have won three straight, face top-seeded and sixth-ranked Stanford in Black... Dream products to all-day walking shoes and top-rated tech toys, each of these products is a.! Car Once shows begin, we will have the latest Paul McCartney is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, I!

Joey Jordison Autopsy, Walker County Judge Election Results, Articles P

paul mccartney tour setlist 2022