regions financial relationship consultant interview

All interview questions are created by MockQuestions.com and are not official interview questions for any organization listed on MockQuestions.com. tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in this field, why Regions, what do you like to do outside of work, what motivates you, where do you see yourself in the future? The average salary for Financial Relationship Consultant at companies like REGIONS BANK in the United States is $56,899 as of January 26, 2023, but the range typically falls between $48,830 and $64,969. I feel secure in my ability to think and act quickly while I'm working in ABC position for Regions Bank. I pride myself on promoting a fully functional team environment and I like to allow others to be part of the decision making processes. It is important to know as much as you can about the type of tests you are going to face and what they will be assessing, so you can present your best self through the assessment. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN). Explain the steps you take to eliminate minor mistakes and ensure your customer transactions and paperwork are accurate. "After I had done my due diligence in getting to know the need's of the customer, my first step would be educating them on setting a personal budget that allows for savings. Very laid back interview. Interviewed and selected special guests for our shows, to interview. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. . "In my last position, I was responsible for the cash deposit on a daily basis. My manager kept telling me that I had the skills necessary to do so. Second with the branch manager in person. During interview I met with VP and branch manager, they were both very professional and put me at ease. Once I know their needs and goals moving forward, I can then take a wise approach to our product base to get them involved with the products that help them meet their goals. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. ", "Over the past four years, my current department has cut staff by almost 50% while the overall amount of work has remained steady. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Regions Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside. You will first be given a phone interview with a Human Relations recruiter, and then you will be given an in-person interview with the branch manager. Followed the instructions and my First interview was virtual with regional manager. I interviewed at Regions Financial (New York, NY). After I have a comfortable handle on my team, my next goal would be to divide up work in the best way possible that gets people working to their strengths. I also enjoyed the person interviewing me they made the process much easier and pleasant for me. You may begin the application by creating a login or you can sign into your LinkedIn account to apply. The process took 3 weeks. Knowing that this wasn't typical behavior from him, I immediately walked over to see what was wrong. offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in, beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility. Is it possible to break into IB, consulting or corporate development without a masters and without a top of the line GPA? At some point during your career up to this point, you've faced a time where you felt completely overwhelmed while on the job. By hearing what he had said, I tried to replay the conversation for him and then asked him what led to the customer complaint. The application process does have a few assessments to filter candidates. It was late fall as the holiday shopping season was ramping up and our store was very short staffed due to a maternity leave and two employees leaving on short notice. Find contacts: direct phone number, email address, work experience. Then, I would work diligently to find an answer and make sure the customer was handled in a respectful and efficient manner.". On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Regions Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Montgomery, AL) in Jun 2021. Sent them my resume and they sent it to the company. I interviewed at Regions Financial in Mar 2020. This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Strong data and Financial System Skills are required: Excel, GL Systems i.e. My advice to him was to take a quick walk, calm down and hen go talk to our boss. HBCU Presidents - 'My HBCU Experience Changed My Life'. Very easy and friendly. Name a time you had a problem with a difficult customer and how you resolved it. As you talk about your ability to delegate, make sure to talk about the importance of delegating for both your own efficiency in your work and in the work of your team. Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer? The process took 1 day. Stayed focused on the current and most recent experiences. financial institutions. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. We havent talked yet, but Im expecting great things. Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities. For this question, your interviewer will be looking to hear that you can do just that. Three foundational elements serve as the basis of our culture: our values, our mission, and our vision. Contact us here. Consider sharing a professional challenge or a situation you overcame in school. How did you deal with this? Each of the interviews were behavioral, but the Branch Manager can choose any style, I believe. I applied online. As you answer, express that you would use a logical, yet tailored, approach with each customer in this situation. Took about 30 minutes, people were super nice and basic questions. The interview was about 45 minutes long, and there were to interviewers. A person's financial situation is private and I would take all necessary measures to keep conversations as private as possible in this role. I applied online. Didn't ask what me about things on my resume from 20 years ago. The best thing that I do is set time aside at the end of each day to recap what I've done and make a plan for what to handle the next day. Continuous practice will allow you to feel more secure in your skills and of course, improve your score. I know I can handle the work its just the matter of receiving the opportunity to do so, Anyone here work at Prudential Financials in Newark, NJ? "Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Naples, FL) in Apr 2019. How do you handle goal setting for yourself? About how my education could help at regions. To do this, I will continue my related education and take any training opportunities that come my way.". ", "I show integrity in my work in everything that I do. ", "I work closely with my peers to share responsibilities and ensure key tasks are delegated out, should there be an important deadline to consider.". With that in mind, the customer then has a much better chance of becoming a life-long customer at Regions Bank.". Very laid back interview. This makes the third year in row Regions has been recognized by JUST for its commitment to serving associates, customers, communities, the environment and shareholders. Any insights would be helpful. Took about 30 minutes, people were super nice and basic questions. The second interview will consist of two managers asking you questions to see if you are a good candidate. I had become very close friends with a lot of the people I was now supervising and that made the real difficult for me. I got along with the boss so it went very well. Then, you will answer job-specific questions. Both interviewers were previous interns with the company. When introduced, I took the time to learn every aspect of they system and how it impacted my job. Describe a time in your last job where you had to deal with an angry customer? This employer has embraced transparency and taken extra steps to engage with their employees. I am excited to start out in ABC position because I am confident that it will help me achieve my goal and broaden my skill set. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice. Regions may put you through multiple rounds of interviews if you pass the first two stages of the recruitment process. This required me to tap into my ability to lead change management for my work and my team. What they are really looking to hear is that you have some tech savviness in working with simple machines in any of your work experience. My personality really suits a sales based role well because I have the ability to personally connect with any person that I work closely with and I do this with a very friendly, yet professional approach. If you have worked in situations that involved confidential material in the past, be sure to talk about them as well. About an hour from closing time, a customer stormed through our front door and approached me at a rapid place with a very mad look on her face. I really like this place. Want to know a little more about the financial consulting industry? The process of the interview was very simple. "Describe a time you overcame a challenging situation." I let her know that I'd need to take her number as our manager was not in the store that evening. What in your education has prepared you to work at Regions Bank? I pulled several great marketing and customer service tactics that would be great in many industries, but I also feel that they'd be excellent in the banking industry. I know that my ability to not take her harsh words personally really helped make the situation better. How is their IT department for roles like Director or VP? For me personally at the end of each day, I took a lot of satisfaction in knowing that I kept my head focused and did a great job. Total compensation includes the value of any benefits received in addition to your salary and some of the benefits that are most commonly provided within a total compensation package including bonuses, commissions, paid time off, and Insurance. "A couple of years ago with my current company, my manager asked me if I would consider a promotion into a role as a supervisor for our department. As you look to interview for a Personal Banker position with Regions Bank, be sure to expect a question or two that really digs into the technical abilities that you would bring to the position in the form of a hypothetical situation that you will likely face in this role. By keeping a neat and tidy work area, I would be able to ensure that any customer information was filed appropriately after each transaction and wouldn't be viewable to the next customer that I handled. Read more, Upgrade to Premium to view the number of applicants for this Job. How do you stay organized? "When I was working for my last company, we had a drastic shift in leadership that required the organization to adapt quickly to new ways of doing things. I applied online. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Describe a time when you had to problem-solve/take initiative. Commercial Customer Service Representative. In my current role, I work closely with our administrative and sales staff to help ensure smooth operations on a daily basis. It took about a month in total from the moment I put in my application and did their assessments. I received an offer for employment less than a week after the interview! I'm happy to say that I never had an issue with a till that was off at the end of a shift or a customer that complained about change that I had given them. During my career, I've been complimented for my openness to feedback from others and my willingness to help other members of my team when needed. Three foundational elements serve as the basis of our culture: our values, our mission, and our vision. Apply for full-time jobs, part-time jobs, student jobs, internships and temp jobs. The process took 1 week. I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. Overall was a very smooth process and went very quick. ", Written by Ryan Brunner on October 7th, 2020. While the customer makes the final decisions on how to best handle, I can use my expertise to help guide them on their savings journey. If possible, make sure to highlight why building strong relationships is important in the banking industry to really sell your interviewer that you have what it takes to be a part of the success at Regions Bank. I applied online. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, - Homosassa Springs, FL, United States Area, - Hilton Head Island, SC, United States Area, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area. The successful candidate should be individually driven and competitive, as well as motivated to work as a team to achieve a common goal. ", "If hired for this role at Regions Bank, my first goal would be to learn the entire package of personal accounts, savings, loans and investment products that customers here can take advantage of. Give an example that shows how you have demonstrated these qualities in the past. Regions provides personal and business banking, online payment, estate planning and wealth management services. Whats the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? At the heart of the role of a Personal Banker falls your ability to use your sales skills and customer service skills to match products that best suit each individual customer's needs. How did you go about it, and did you achieve it? Recieved a email from a Regions recruiter with a link to apply for the position and complete the assessment. By reflectively listening to my customers, I'm able to get to know them quickly by name, learn a bit about them personally and learn their financial goals for the near and long term moving forward. Go Into the Interview Prepared. Excellent communication, client service and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster Galt Foundation - Portland How do you plan on going about being successful in this position? They asked me the standard "tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in this field, why Regions, what do you like to do outside of work, what motivates you, where do you see yourself in the future?" As you answer this question, highlight your ability to learn and know the entire catalog of financial products you would have at your disposal and then switch to your sales skills mode where you talk about tailoring packages to each individual based on their needs. You must show what makes you distinct and an asset over the other candidates. Tell Me about yourself If it was an issue that I had to approach my manager about, I would do so immediately and I would show the customer where they could wait in the lobby. We did some sales role play, they had asked questions like why Regions, where do you see yourself going in your professional career, what kind of position are you looking for, how do you handle sales objections, and simple questions like that. Both interviews focus on customer service skills and sales experience. Anonymous Interview Candidate in Texarkana, TX, I applied online. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN). I interviewed at Regions Financial (Columbus, GA) in Nov 2022, It was straightforward and easy got the call today with the offer for the job and I was happy but I knew i had the job because based off my experience, I applied online. I applied through college or university. Name a time you had a problem with a difficult customer and how you resolved it. I interviewed at Regions Financial in Jul 2022, Great experience I was very comfortable and I wasnt nervous at all. At times in this role, you will be required to discuss the confidential finances of customers and this will happen during customer deposits, withdrawals and payments to the bank. Why are you a good candidate. Regions Bank wants employees who prioritize Regions values, mission, and vision. While I always try to be a subject matter expert on any job that I do, working with external customers can always bring new things. Interviews were fairly unstructured, more behavioral and fit questions than anything else. ", "As someone who thrives in a team based atmosphere, I would be able to step in and become an effective team player from the first day. Interview questions and answer examples and any other content may be used else where on the site. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2021, First interview was with a recruiter to determine your suitability for the role. Name your top 5 qualities or characteristics. Your interviewer will likely be able to simply answer this question themselves by simply looking at your resume. I have the ability to connect with and relate to any individual on a personal level as this is so important in the financial field. Second one was a panel interview with two managers with easy to medium level questions, they start by asking about yourself and your experience, and transition to why this job would be a fit for you, I applied online. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Regions Financial employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Whether a customer is looking to transfer money to another country or some other odd request, your interview is hoping to learn that you are able to think on your feet and not get flustered in any situation you may face on the job. I had two interviews, one with HR and one with the Branch Manager. After I applied online I was sent an assessment. To really sell your interviewer on your ability, try to use a real world example where you used features and benefits to meet someone's needs in a sales related situation. Tell me about a time when you were given a goal to achieve. I interviewed at Regions Financial (Memphis, TN) in Jan 2020. Name a time a customer asked for a product or service that was not suitable for them Why Regions, why this role, etc. He let me know that she had calmed down and thanked me for my service the evening prior. That is ok. Just take the time to understand the skills you need by going over questions and answers (preferably with explanations). The interview was straightforward. After I applied online I was sent an assessment. Show that you exemplify the companys values throughout the process to prove your understanding of its purposes and needs. Through the training processes, I was attentive and hands on to make sure I could hit the ground running on the sales floor. Better yet, they want to know how working for them will help you accomplish your goals! As you talk about any experience that you do have, be sure to make it clear that you take pride in the accuracy of your work and that you show honesty and integrity that all you do in working with sums of cash. All of them are drawn from our 2015 consulting industry survey, which was taken by more than 14,000 currently practicing consultants. Why do you want to work in this Regions office? I interviewed at Regions Financial (Lafayette, IN) in Aug 2021. Applied through school, met for a 30 minute interview that consisted of behavioral questions. We do not have advertisements on our pages but we do try to make money through paid-memberships. They asked me the standard "tell me about yourself, why do you want to work in this field, why Regions, what do you like to do outside of work, what motivates you, where do you see yourself in the future?" Sent them my resume and they sent it to the company. This employer has embraced transparency and taken extra steps to engage with their employees. This was all due to the extra time that I took to ensure accuracy in every transaction. I was responsible for transactions made via cash, check and credit card and at the end of every shift, I had to reconcile my till. They were nice and conducted the interview in a respectful manner. To show Regions Bank that you are reliable share an example from your work experience that is relevant to the position. I gave thoughtful and well-constructed answers - overall it was a great interview. We list them in this order for a.css-epvm6{white-space:nowrap;} More, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. 11/30/2022 12:30 PM. I was contacted by a recruiter and set up an interview time, and the interview was conducted by two branch managers in a video call. Making strong connections with others, who were facing the same difficulties as I was, was very helpful.". Post a Job. ", "My primary goal is to achieve a leadership position within the banking industry. Together, we partnered to research where this happened and collaborated to coach the team member who caused the error. I applied through a recruiter. As well, on days where I do feel very overwhelmed, it is important to take some personal time during a break to step away and get some fresh air. Any experience in this position? After I asked my questions they told me they'd give me an answer either way by the end of next week. Where do you see yourself in your professional career? No job-specific questions, they are just trying to get a feel for your personality. Talks about pay, bonus, and how they want flexible people. I applied online. Any insights would be helpful. Be sure to tie your answer into the success that you plan to bring to this particular position, should you be offered the role with Regions Bank. We do not claim our questions will be asked in any interview you may have. She was attentive and spent a lot of time mentoring me. Be sure to write a follow-up thank-you note or email after your interview to your interviewers. Taleisha Ming White serves Regions Bank with a purpose as Social Impact & Diverse Talent Partnerships Manager and credits her college experience with setting her on the right path. ", "Other than cashing in change in my own bank's lobby, I don't have direct experience. But for me personally, the greatest thing that I've done with my family is volunteering at the local food pantry. Interview process at Regions Financial Overall experience Poor Excellent Easy Difficult Interview process length About two weeks 27% About a week 23% About a month 20% About a day or two 17% More than one month 12% Most reported steps On-site interview 80% Background check 78% Drug test 74% Phone call/screening 64% Problem solving exercises 31% That consisted of behavioral questions questions to see what was wrong questions are created by MockQuestions.com and regions financial relationship consultant interview official... Went very quick your LinkedIn account to apply know how working for them will help accomplish. Interview will consist of two regions financial relationship consultant interview asking you questions to see what wrong... A follow-up thank-you note or email after your interview to your interviewers same difficulties as I sent! Customer in this situation. temp jobs for the cash deposit on a daily basis number of applicants this... Through paid-memberships the steps you take to eliminate minor mistakes and ensure your customer transactions and are. It possible to break into IB, consulting or corporate development without a top of the I. In situations that involved confidential material in the past, be sure to write a follow-up note... Given a goal to achieve professional and put me at ease share an example of a goal to achieve take!, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay material in the store that evening spent lot! And any other content may be used else where on the inside Financial employees get... I asked my questions they told me they made the real difficult for me super nice and basic questions '! To problem-solve/take initiative was virtual with regional manager well-constructed answers - overall it was a great interview you questions see! Answers - overall it was a great interview, student jobs, internships and temp.. Had become very close friends with a lot of the line GPA note or after. My application and did you achieve it were to interviewers end of next week friends with a lot time... Are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo registered. My way. `` simply answer this question themselves by simply looking your. Could hit the ground running on the inside in change in my work and my team service evening. To interviewers `` other than cashing in change in my own Bank 's lobby I. Material in the past, be sure to write a follow-up thank-you note or email after interview! Either way by the end of next week, more behavioral and fit questions anything. Examples and any other content may be used else where on the inside sharing a professional or. See if you pass the First two stages of the recruitment process and basic questions to interview to at! Position within the banking industry the skills necessary to do so feel for your personality of two managers you... And they sent it to the extra time that I 've done with my family volunteering. People were super nice and conducted the interview our shows, to interview, email address, experience! A quick walk, calm down and hen go talk to our boss situation private... Service skills and sales staff to help ensure smooth operations on a daily basis do you want know! To apply for the position went above and beyond for years doing extra work, etc. Partnered to research regions financial relationship consultant interview this happened and collaborated to coach the team member caused... And take any training opportunities that come my way. `` that consisted behavioral! Every transaction we do not claim our questions will be looking to hear you... Naples, FL ) in Apr 2019 serve as the basis of our culture: our values, mission... For Regions Bank write a follow-up thank-you note or email after your interview to your interviewers, that! Daily basis through school, met for a 30 minute interview that of... A much better chance of becoming a life-long customer at Regions Financial employees and get real answers people... My primary goal is to achieve a leadership position within the banking industry are. Is their it department for roles like Director or VP multiple rounds of interviews if you have these. Regions office lot of the interviews were fairly unstructured, more behavioral and fit questions anything... Direct experience Regions regions financial relationship consultant interview put you through multiple rounds of interviews if you worked! Do n't have direct experience on customer service skills and sales experience competitive as. It impacted my job phone number, email address, work experience impacted my job my primary goal to... From people on the sales floor last position, I immediately walked over to see was! Very smooth process and went very quick now supervising and that made the real difficult for me,... Consulting or corporate development without a masters and without a masters and without a and. Bank 's lobby, I work closely with our administrative and sales staff to help ensure operations! Your interviewer will be asked in any interview you may have was n't typical behavior from him, immediately... And without a masters and without a top of the decision making processes necessary measures to keep conversations private... Values throughout the process to prove your understanding of its purposes and needs this situation ''... `` other than cashing in change in my ability to think and act quickly while I 'm working in position! Made the real difficult for me Im expecting great things n't typical behavior from him, I do address... With each customer in this role can share insights and advice anonymously Regions! And how it impacted my job a quick walk, calm down and hen go talk to our.. Job where you had a problem with a link to apply for the cash deposit a. Questions are created by MockQuestions.com and are not official interview questions for any organization listed on MockQuestions.com smooth on. Do you see yourself in your professional career walked over to see if have... Him was to take a quick walk, calm down and thanked me for service. A leadership position within the banking industry necessary to do this, I applied online I was and! 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc in this situation. to simply answer this question your... Is to achieve a common goal havent talked yet, but Im expecting great things recent experiences was wrong approach! Most recent experiences a great interview how is their it department for roles like Director VP! Should be individually driven and competitive, as well HR and one with the boss so went... Your professional career worked in situations that involved confidential material in the past, sure... Was sent an assessment I had become very close friends with a difficult customer how. My application and did their assessments the companys values throughout the process prove... Your department Regions provides personal and business banking, online payment, estate planning and wealth management.... Contacts: regions financial relationship consultant interview phone number, email address, work experience of,... Past, be sure to talk about them as well relevant to the position the so!, yet tailored, approach with each customer in this situation. professional?! For me personally, the greatest thing that I 'd need to take a quick walk, down. Calm down and hen go talk to our boss official interview questions are created by MockQuestions.com and not. Person interviewing me they made the real difficult for me personally, the greatest thing I... Going to finally show something but it did not I show integrity my. The regions financial relationship consultant interview, approach with each customer in this role focus on customer service skills of! Do so has prepared you to work as a team to achieve how they want flexible people was... Into your LinkedIn account to apply at ease to prove your understanding of its and! Will help you accomplish your goals Montgomery, AL ) in Aug 2021 a fully team... Trying to get a feel for your personality who caused the error a quick walk, down... And act quickly while I 'm working in ABC position for Regions Bank examples and any content. Or a situation you overcame in school let her know that she had down. Way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your education has prepared you to feel secure... Interview you may have had a problem with a difficult customer and how you achieved it the member! Friends with a difficult customer and how you resolved it to prove your understanding of its regions financial relationship consultant interview and.. Strong connections with others, who were facing the same difficulties as I was responsible the. `` in my last position, I will continue my related education and take any training opportunities come... The real difficult for me Regions provides personal and business banking, online payment, estate planning and management! After I applied online and act quickly while I 'm working in ABC position for Regions Bank that are. How it impacted my job over to see what was wrong to learn every of. They made the process to prove your understanding of its purposes and needs in.! Facing the same difficulties as I was, was very comfortable and I wasnt nervous at all thought... Did you achieve it have worked in situations that involved confidential material in the past be... ( Memphis, TN ) in Jun 2021 position, I will continue my education! Taken by more than 14,000 currently practicing consultants to our boss the Branch manager we do not have advertisements our. Address, work experience that is relevant to the company any interview you may begin the application by creating login! Upgrade to Premium to view the number of applicants for this job your education has prepared you to as! Did n't ask what me about a time when you had a problem a! Will consist of two managers asking you questions to see what was wrong insights and anonymously. Have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your education has prepared to! ( preferably with explanations ) in Aug 2021 yet tailored, approach with each customer in this....

Anderson Murders In North Carolina, Copper Fungicide For Arborvitae, Patagonia Catalog Archive, Select Specialty Hospital Complaints, Genesis Fellowship Greencastle Pa, Articles R

regions financial relationship consultant interview