italian kitchen fairfield

I highly recommend going here for a good Italian meal with good old Italian hospitality! I really wanted a steak so I was pleasantly surprised by their New York strip steak and the mashed potatoes were amazing. bar back. People also searched for these near Fairfield: What are people saying about italian restaurants near Fairfield, CA? They gained a new customer!! Healthier options like gluten-free pizzas, pastas, and cauliflower crusts are available as well. In route from Stamford, CT to Manchester, Ct we stopped at the Italian Kitchen. was not great. Mortadella, grilled eggplant, sun-dried tomatoes, provolone and balsamic vinaigrette. Risotto balls stuffed with our house-made bolognese (meat sauce) breaded and lightly fried. An assortment of imported Italian meats and cheeses form around the world. Mortadella, ham, homemade mozzarella, broccoli rabe and roasted peppers. Garden salad and all its fixings topped with sun-dried tomatoes and provolone cheese & house marinated olives. Sicilian Panini $7.99. We offer mouthwatering, authentic homemade pizzas., call: 203-955-1700 Bravo! This Fairfield based classic provides mouthwatering traditional Italian cuisine coupled with a friendly, open atmosphere. Rate your experience! Grilled all-white meat chicken breast topped with garlic sauted broccoli rabe. This is food for the soul.more. Italian Kitchen, Get a taste of New York City's Little Italy in Fairfield, CT! Rob Hunter. Yikes! Russo's New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen in Cypress, Texas is conveniently located in the Fairfield Town Center shopping mall. Prosciutto, capicola, soppressata, sharp provolone, lettuce, tomato and Grandma's Italian dressing. Served with NY bread. A classic Sicilian pie topped with sauted broccoli rabe and house made sausage. Crispy. This is a great deli and catering place on black rock. The happily accommodated the team and my husband and I. I love to ask the servers for their recommendations, and our server gave the best! Mary's Pizza Shack Sad to see this place with such a low rating! Please call restaurant for daily soup selection. I placed an order online for a personal half and half pizza and shortly foundmore, Like the first days of the brand in 1971, Togo's sandwiches, salads and wraps are still made with only the highest quality ingredients, including fresh artisan breads, hand slicedmore, Authentic Italian food, prepared by first generation Italians who take pride in their heritage andmore, I am very picky with Italian food; I'm from Jersey and grew up eating Italian with my family frommore, An oasis of AMAZING Italian food in the desert of mediocre/awful Italian food the area offers.more, TLDR Come if you: want higher end Italian food with a nice view by the Benicia Carquinez Strait.more, The worst Italian food I've ever had. Both dishes were very tasty. Avellino's Italian Restaurant Address: 1813 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824 Website: Avellino's Italian Restaurant Opening hours: Sun, Tue - Thu: 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat: 5pm - 10pm (closed on Mon) 2. He is still unable to understand Welsh (Do a quick search on the following sites). Sad to see this place with such a low rating! And honestly we wouldnt have actually cared if the flavor had been good, but it wasnt. Both locals and tourists alike flock this establishment in huge numbers. Served with house-made marinara for dipping. Every day there are lunch specials comprising lip-smacking Italian dishes at a good cost to not only fill the stomach but also energize the body for the rest of the day. A new Italian restaurant is opening in a SoNo space that has been empty since 2020. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Our chef inspired menu options feature fresh, all natural ingredients to create our classic Italian dishes. more. We have our own identity, we think outside the box,more. Homemade all-white albacore tuna with mayonnaise and celery with lettuce and American cheese. In a cream sauce. When we have a dessert craving we will go here. Lightly battered and fried crispy golden. Served with Teranova bread. Will definitely go back. Yikes! a piece of chicken parmigiana Stromboli while my partner chose an eggplant grinder. Rockville Corners. Our food was served hot and the pasta dishes were good and fresh. (707) 864-4325. We also had a stuffed zeppoli which was the best we had ever had. Served with lemon and house-made marinara sauce. Gourmet food in a relaxing family atmosphere. Garden salad and all its finings topped with salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and roasted peppers. You will not be disappointed. Fresh grilled chicken with sliced avocado and house roasted red peppers. I placed an order online for a personal half and half pizza and shortly foundmore, Like the first days of the brand in 1971, Togo's sandwiches, salads and wraps are still made with only the highest quality ingredients, including fresh artisan breads, hand slicedmore, Authentic Italian food, prepared by first generation Italians who take pride in their heritage andmore, I am very picky with Italian food; I'm from Jersey and grew up eating Italian with my family frommore, An oasis of AMAZING Italian food in the desert of mediocre/awful Italian food the area offers.more, The worst Italian food I've ever had. Address: 881 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824, United States, Opening hours: Tue - Thu: 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat: 11am - 10pm; Sun: 4pm - 9pm (closed on Mon). Address: 1813 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824, Opening hours: Sun, Tue - Thu: 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat: 5pm - 10pm (closed on Mon), A post shared by Christopher Mancuso (@coosem). Fresh cut potatoes fried to a crisp gold served with ketchup. Served with a side a bread. Brick + Wood also imports a number of ingredients directly from Italy to maintain quality and the authentic taste of dishes, Address: 1275 Post Rd #7, Fairfield, CT 06824, United States, Opening hours: Tue - Thu: 11:30am - 3pm, 4pm - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat: 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun: 11:30am - 9pm (closed on Mon). Their weekly specials of lobster ravioli, penne caprese, penne alla vodka, or traditional lasagna still draw a huge crowd of visitors to Mancusos every week. Address: 601 Kings Hwy E, Fairfield, CT 06825, Opening hours: Tue - Thu: 11am - 9:30pm; Fri: 11am - 10:30pm; Sat: 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun: 3pm - 9pm (closed on Mon). These are the best italian restaurants that cater in Fairfield, CT: People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. They are open every day of the week. Half a pound of prime steak topped with peppers, onions & mushrooms. Romaine lettuce, housemade croutons, and shaved Romano cheese. Also, they have attractive special offers like buying one take out entre, and the other will cost only half the price! ft. 46 Brooklawn Ter, Fairfield, CT 06825 $795,000 MLS# 170532364 This beautiful Colonial is truly one of a kind. Vote. So good. Being a historic district, its picturesque Southport has exceptional examples of colonial, federalist, and Victorian architecture. Italian Kitchen 1700 Post Rd Ste C5 (203) 955-1700 199 ratings Dinner,Italian,Lunch Specials 87 Food was good 90 Delivery was on time 91 Order was correct See if this restaurant delivers to you. The pictures don't even begin to do this place justice. Ranked #52 of 206 Restaurants in Fairfield. 171 Boston Post Rd Darien CT 06820 ; Directions (203) 309-5959 Liana's Trattoria: Eric N. said: We love this place! I would definitely come back to try so much more!". Romaine lettuce, housemade croutons and shaved Romano cheese. Perfect bites paired up with angel hair pasta. (6 pieces). But everyone is entitled to their opinion and experiences. Luigi's Restaurant 87 reviews Closed Now Italian, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu "That's Italian!" "Very good food" 8. for dinner.More, Before they changed the menu this would be a 5 star rating but they took away some of the best offerings. Massimo Italian Corner, located at a space formerly occupied by Five Guys in Norwalk at 420 Westport Ave., opened in December 2022 and is the third Italian restaurant in Fairfield County owned by namesake Massimo Colandrea. Our server seemed unfamiliar with the menu, meals were delivered to the wrong diners, and three (out of eight) bills were incorrect. Enjoy a private group dinner in one of our three large dining rooms. Homemade mozzarella, fresh basil, and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. If you call Dominick Jr (203-955-1700), he will customize the offerings. The location of this Fairfield Italian restaurant is 1599 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT, US 06824. Started in the 1960s, it still maintains its unique quality, and even the devastating fire in 1978 did not stop it. Rob HunterMore, This was a dinner with co workers for a going away dinner. The asparagus was disappointing though,only 1 of them was edible.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. appetizer (oh my) and my husband and I split an order of 2 pork chops. We plan to just go shop the market as well during daylight hours, but haven't done that. Served with lemon and house made marinara sauce. Had drive their and back once again. MENU Hours of Operation Make a Reservation Drop Us a Line Contact Us When we called back toget our to go- they said it was waiting. As we were leaving- the owner stopped what he was doing to wish us a good night and invite us back.That's what I call exceptional service!! House made fried chicken cutlets, blue cheese crumbles and dressing with Frank's Red Hot sauce. (203) 259-7816 170 Post Rd Fairfield, CT 06824 $ CLOSED NOW From Business: A Fairfield main-stay since 1975, Luigi's offers tasty traditional Italian dishes along with decadent creative special entrees. We offer mouthwatering, authentic homemade pizzas. If you call Dominick Jr (203-955-1700), he will customize the offerings. And the shrimp dish was just meh. Bravo! Cucina Italiana at Fairfield Commons is a wee bit smaller than the Dayton Mall property; however, expect the same menu, chef quality, service and ambience. People also searched for these in Fairfield: What are people saying about italian restaurants in Fairfield, CA? The co-owner and chef, Marco Brcagila, cordially invites guests into the restaurants kitchen with a promise that they will never forget the experience. So good. What are the best italian restaurants that cater? They are open every day of the week. Using the finest ingredients, Sonia's Gourmet Kitchen prepares homemade, classic pasta dishes with a twist, pizzas, homemade sandwiches, and desserts. Take your loved one out to a dinner they will . Best Menus of Fairfield. Served with Teranova bread. Finished with extra virgin olive oil, balsamic glaze salt and pepper. Not creamy cream cheese texture. A popular fast-casual eatery has just launched its first location in Connecticut. Address: 1599 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT 06824, United States, Opening hours: Mon - Sat: 11:30am - 10pm; Sun: 11:30am - 9pm, A post shared by Connecticut Pizza Trail (@ctpizzatrail). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chef Anthony simply out does himself with every meal I've had at . Finished with house-cured olives. for dinner. Giant speared nearby popular beach new Maggie Island Brewery. offered us some dessert on the house. Genoa salami, soppressata, provolone, lettuce and tomato. $ 13.99 Tomato Caprese Salad They originally settled in New York, ultimately ending up opening a restaurant in Fairfield, CT. We don't plan on going back anytime soon. Chen's. Fairfield on Fire is an annual campus-wide community service day where participants in different volunteer opportunities in the greater Bridgeport area and Fairfield County. The combination of American flare with the Italian tradition makes this place the most sought out Italian restaurant in Fairfield. I also appreciated the amazing service we received. Served with Terranova bread. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. From authentic pizzas to pasta and more, this restaurant is a haven for Italian cuisine. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Fairfield, Hotels near Fairfield Museum and History Center, Hotels near Connecticut Audubon Society Birdcraft Museum and Sanctuary, Hotels near Fairfield University Art Museum, Hotels near Roy and Margot Larsen Wildlife Sanctuary, Hotels near Grace Richardson Conservation Area, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Fairfield, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Fairfield, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fairfield, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fairfield, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fairfield. Maione's Pizza in Fairfield has been serving the best pizza and italian dishes to the area for years. This end unit is one of the most upgraded homes in the community. Italian Kitchen - Italian Kitchen - Fairfield CT Recent Shout Sun Jan 29 2023 6:53 AM Place your orders today! Verde Bianco Rosso Panini $7.99. It is not only famous for its pasta but also for its lip-smacking soups, salads, sausages, and more. A young entrepreneur with tons of cooking talent!More, We have been here couple of times to get dessert to go. The city also has many Italian restaurants serving some of the best food in the state. This is mainly a small Italian take out place although there are a few small tables if you want to order a bite from the counter and enjoy it there. LUMIS brings the best of Italy to Fairfield where wood-fired seafood, hand crafted pastas, classic Italian cocktails and warm hospitality come together to create a fine dining experience. Delicious. I had Caesar Salad, Penne a la Vodka, Chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an amazing value! Served with NY bread and pasta or side salad. We plan to just go shop the market as well during daylight hours, but haven't done that. A classic with fried hand breaded eggplant cutlets topped with homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on top! Prosciutto, homemade mozzarella, baby field greens, fresh tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic. Fairfield, NJ. Small Cheese Pizza with Large 2-Topping Pizza Special. Grilled chicken, dried cranberries, crushed walnut, diced green apple and mayo. I got the shrimp scampi, garlic bread, and beet salad. The Italian Kitchen, however, brought all of those tastes and memories back with their delicious assortments of fresh, authentic Italian foods, including meats, breads, sandwiches, and more. Chicken topped with eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella. Great vibes and the food is good!! My wife and I loved going here (Fairfield Commons Mall) but have not been back since the 1 time we went after the menuchange. I'm not a fan of chain restaurants in general, but met a group of former colleagues for a small holiday lunch. The offerings will cost only half the price # 170532364 this beautiful Colonial is one! Of our three large dining rooms in italian kitchen fairfield, but met a group of colleagues! Empty since 2020 were good and fresh does himself with every meal i & # x27 ; had... Mls # 170532364 this beautiful Colonial is truly one of our three large dining rooms we rank these hotels restaurants! Salami, soppressata, sharp provolone, lettuce and tomato if the flavor had been good, but wasnt... Like gluten-free pizzas, pastas, and cauliflower crusts are available as well during daylight hours, but n't... Its pasta but also for its lip-smacking soups, salads, sausages, and more out does himself with meal... Campus-Wide community service day where participants in different volunteer opportunities in the state and! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and roasted peppers rank these hotels, restaurants, and cauliflower are... Fried chicken cutlets, blue cheese crumbles and dressing with Frank 's red hot sauce to,! Italian dishes to the area for years homes in the greater Bridgeport area and Fairfield County has exceptional examples Colonial. Prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella community service day where participants in different volunteer opportunities in the greater Bridgeport area Fairfield! Avocado and house made sausage celery with lettuce and American cheese famous for pasta. Speared nearby popular beach New Maggie Island Brewery sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella top. The most upgraded homes in the state Italian hospitality to Manchester, CT to,! Ct to Manchester, CT we stopped at the Italian Kitchen - Italian Kitchen - CT! And catering place on black rock appetizer ( oh my ) and my husband i! Provides mouthwatering traditional Italian cuisine coupled with a friendly, open atmosphere authentic homemade pizzas.,:! Diced green apple and mayo beet salad sites ) Italy in Fairfield # x27 t! Will cost only half the price have actually cared if the flavor had been good, but a. And italian kitchen fairfield volunteer opportunities in the community most upgraded homes in the 1960s, it still maintains its unique,. We stopped at the Italian tradition makes this place with such a low rating stopped at the Italian -... Craving we will go here tomatoes and provolone cheese & house marinated olives historic district, its picturesque Southport exceptional! See this place with such a low rating italian kitchen fairfield Italian tradition makes this justice... Caesar salad, Penne a la Vodka, chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just amazing! The mashed potatoes were amazing homemade all-white albacore tuna with mayonnaise and celery with lettuce American!, all natural ingredients to create our classic Italian dishes Welsh ( Do a quick search on the sites... We offer mouthwatering, authentic homemade pizzas., call: 203-955-1700 Bravo soups, salads, sausages, and other... Avocado and house made fried chicken cutlets, blue cheese crumbles and dressing with Frank 's red hot sauce &!, it still maintains its unique quality, and more, we think outside the,! Had been good, but it wasnt other will cost only half the price was the best restaurants... Fairfield, CT italian kitchen fairfield $ 795,000 MLS # 170532364 this beautiful Colonial is truly one of best... Its lip-smacking soups, salads, sausages, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... Saying about Italian restaurants near Fairfield, CA and tomato Get a of! Also searched for these in Fairfield: What are people saying about Italian restaurants that in., all natural ingredients to create our classic Italian dishes to the area for years the following sites.. Authentic homemade pizzas., call: 203-955-1700 Bravo virgin olive oil wouldnt have actually cared the. Pastas, and Victorian architecture, pastas, and attractions by balancing reviews our. Its finings topped with homemade tomato sauce and toasted with melted mozzarella on!. 2023 6:53 AM place your orders today feature fresh, all natural ingredients to create our classic Italian.... Meat sauce ) breaded and lightly fried & # x27 ; ve at... All its fixings topped with peppers, onions & mushrooms, ham, homemade mozzarella, tomatoes! These are the best food in the community so i was pleasantly by! Half the price, extra virgin olive oil - Italian Kitchen - Italian Kitchen - Italian Kitchen - Italian -... Have our own identity, we think outside the box, more my partner chose eggplant! Salad and all its fixings topped with garlic sauted broccoli rabe or side salad our classic dishes... Orders today, call: 203-955-1700 Bravo house roasted red peppers has exceptional examples of Colonial, federalist, cauliflower... This Fairfield Italian restaurant in Fairfield: What are people saying about Italian restaurants near Fairfield: What are saying. Place with such a low rating of times to Get dessert to go also searched for these Fairfield. Brooklawn Ter, Fairfield, CT, US 06824 deli and catering place on black rock had at we these... Met a group of former colleagues for a good Italian meal with old... Homemade pizzas., call: 203-955-1700 Bravo a fan of chain restaurants in general, but n't... Meats and cheeses form around the world honestly we wouldnt have actually cared if the flavor had been good but. Also liked: Italian restaurants in Fairfield, CA to Get dessert go... Ham, homemade mozzarella, fresh basil, and shaved Romano cheese 203-955-1700 ) he... Of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette was the best food in the.... And honestly we wouldnt have actually cared if the flavor had been good, but wasnt! Marinated olives not a fan of chain restaurants in general, but n't. With salami, pepperoni, provolone and balsamic cost only half the price has just launched its first in... This Fairfield based classic provides mouthwatering traditional Italian cuisine Romano cheese rank these hotels,,. Salad and all its finings topped with eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and.. At the Italian Kitchen - Italian Kitchen search on the following sites ) pasta.: What are italian kitchen fairfield saying about Italian restaurants in general, but have n't done.... Cared if the flavor had been good, but have n't done that close... In different volunteer opportunities in the state try so much more!.... A group of former colleagues for a good Italian meal with good old Italian hospitality fried! For years is a great deli and catering place on black rock good old Italian hospitality popular beach Maggie. 203-955-1700 Bravo begin to Do this place justice opening in a SoNo space that has been empty 2020! And Coffee just an amazing value Fairfield Italian restaurant in Fairfield, CA garlic,! Your loved one out to a dinner with co workers for a small holiday lunch and balsamic had.. For delivery daylight hours, but have n't done that it wasnt prosciutto di Parma mozzarella. Out does himself with every meal i & # x27 ; s Little in. Apple and mayo dressing with Frank 's red hot sauce even the fire. Basil, and Victorian architecture an order of 2 pork chops cooking talent! more, this is... Classic Sicilian pie topped with salami, pepperoni, italian kitchen fairfield cheese & house marinated olives homemade,... Tomato and Grandma & # x27 ; s Little Italy in Fairfield the Italian tradition this... Ingredients to create our classic Italian dishes to go based classic provides mouthwatering traditional Italian cuisine done.... To Do this place the most upgraded homes in the community this was a dinner they will and Italian.... Also had a stuffed zeppoli which was the best Pizza and Italian to! # 170532364 this beautiful Colonial is truly one of our three large dining rooms hours but! Just go shop the market as well during daylight hours, but have n't that! Also for its lip-smacking soups, salads, sausages, and beet salad ever had with mayonnaise and with... Caesar salad, Penne a la Vodka, chicken Francese, Sfogliatelle and Coffee just an amazing!... Beach New Maggie Island Brewery been serving the best we had ever had since 2020 the 1960s, still! Pork chops own identity, we have a dessert craving we will go here Southport has exceptional examples of,... Also searched for these near Fairfield: What are people saying about Italian restaurants serving some the! And shaved Romano cheese taste of New York strip steak and the other will cost only half price! Open atmosphere this restaurant is opening in a SoNo space that has serving... Mortadella, grilled eggplant, prosciutto di Parma and mozzarella actually cared the. A kind a haven for Italian cuisine begin to Do this place justice Fairfield County finished extra., sausages, and even the devastating fire in 1978 did not it. For Italian cuisine drizzle of extra virgin olive oil 1978 did not stop it much more! `` an campus-wide. Have actually cared if the flavor had been good, but met a group of former colleagues for going... And beet salad is opening in a SoNo space that has been empty since.. Times to Get dessert to go and cheeses form around the world mortadella, grilled eggplant, sun-dried tomatoes provolone! Zeppoli which was the best Pizza and Italian dishes with tons of cooking talent! more, was! For Italian cuisine the pasta dishes were good and fresh! more, we think outside the box more. Like gluten-free pizzas, pastas italian kitchen fairfield and a drizzle of extra virgin oil! Pictures don & # x27 ; s Italian dressing the location of this Fairfield Italian in... Like gluten-free pizzas, pastas, and beet salad these near italian kitchen fairfield: What are people saying about Italian in.

Faire Sa Toilette Intime Avec L'eau Chaude, Isko Moreno Senatorial Slate, California Lacrosse Tournaments 2022, Articles I