google news rss thumbnail

Youve created the universe in six days (seven under EU working time directives). This is the best article I found. Clear search Can the Spiritual Weapon spell be used as cover? News has been appearing in Google Search results since May 2007, which is when took the first step in the evolution toward universal search. For example, heres what Googles SERP looked like when I searched for Queen Elizabeth on Oct. 22, 2021. Country & language - not all countries & languages are supported. Once at https://news.google.com, browse to the desired topic, for example this. Size your images to at least 60 x 90 pixels. You might have noticed that Google appends additional URL parameters like hl, gl and ceid to the google news URL. If you want Google News to crawl your YouTube channel, then make sure to submit your YouTube video content to Google News. google-news-rss also supports in-browser requests. Now they are all giving files that have the. Visit your website and you can see the Google news feed articles displayed. So, if you want to scrape some data for your project you would need more than that. e.g. age. Unlike Googles standard organic blue links, which display the element as the title of the ranking page, Top Stories show the <h1> headline as the primary title of the page., She adds, Its therefore important to focus on optimizing the article headline, such as by ensuring the name of the targeted entity (person, place, or thing being written about) is stated clearly and early in the headline.. However, Google has dropped the geolocation method in the mean time and it stopped working. Articles are organized into different categories and topics. Google News Output looks like this: By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Thats what our algorithms seek to reward.. Getting larger images from Google News RSS Feed, RSS feed readers show old news, don't update. One way is to display articles, news, and blog posts from other websites which match your interests. Login into your websites WordPress administration dashboard. Exact Match ("your exact match search") - use quotes to perform exact match querying. Generate Frequently Used Feeds Technology News https://news.google.com/search?q=technology%20news&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen Try now Business News For Hebrew I use: The project you are linking to is mine. Initially, my thought was that those 8 topics are "special" because they work for all country&langugae combinations while others are not. There are 4 main feeds that could be generated. Not the answer you're looking for? I was also looking for documentation. Make sure that your images are fairly large in size, at least 60 pixels by 60 pixels. This is an unofficial, super easy to use node module / API client that allows a user to fetch a Google News RSS feed based on search terms and returns an easy to use JSON response. Browse other questions tagged, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, Well it seems today they completely broke the old feeds. Published by Alpha Brand Media. This plugin allows you to display any RSS feed. The plugin also offers a few options depending if you want the featured image above the content or floating to the left/right. The key is to change the language and country code as needed. Teachers are always looking for a visually-pleasing way to embed news, social media and blog feeds in their Haiku Learning classes. I have spoken to some lawyers. YouTube makes it easy to find high-quality news across the platform by highlighting authoritative sources through a number of product features. You can modify these to change the feed to your country and language. your creative projects, for We have read up on the suggestions from Google, and from others around the web and nothing is panning out. Block or use of canonical for republished content, such as syndicated material from wire services. What tool to use for the online analogue of "writing lecture notes on a blackboard"? Configure the options provided as required. RV coach and starter batteries connect negative to chassis; how does energy from either batteries' + terminal know which battery to flow back to? Interacting with content on common screens (e.g. - nambrot. Finally, I conducted a news search for COVID-19 booster dose, and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Takes Additional Actions on the Use of a Booster Dose for COVID-19 Vaccines ranked #1. Choose from thumbnail or large image styles to match your design needs. Match the anchor text that points to your article in your section pages to the title of your article. Schema.org even state that the Article schema is for: An article, such as a news article or piece of investigative report. NewsTab is a beautiful newsreader, designed for enjoyable browsing among your favorite news sources (via RSS and Twitter feeds) with a visual, image reach, experience. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. All rights reserved. You can find these code in this page. Short content often provides the wrong answers to some of the questions that Danny Sullivan, Googles Public Liaison for Search, says you should ask to determine the quality of your content. That is a lot. So, Elon Musk is actually Elon AND Musk if you want to search for at least one should match you should use OR parameter. But my guess is that Google News uses link preview to grab the image for the article. official advice from Google about getting images included in Google news, The open-source game engine youve been waiting for: Godot (Ep. Cheers @nambrot, sorry its just I have to stick to requirements from the client. You can search. Lets get started by installing Super RSS Reader. After activating the plugin go to the Widgets page. Google is testing the use of thumbnails images in different search contexts. // display featured post thumbnails in WordPress feeds add_filter ( 'the_excerpt_rss', 'rgc_add_featured_image_to_feed', 1000, 1 ); function rgc_add_featured_image_to_feed ( $content ) { global $post; if ( has_post_thumbnail ( $post->ID ) ) { $content = '' . Plus, they can get more context through related stories, searches, and more. Retrieve the current price of a ERC20 token from uniswap v2 router using web3js. Make sure your images are on a domain included in Google News. If Google's crawler can't find a thumbnail to pull from our site, it uses its next best guess from another site, therefore linking the image to another site but still uses our headline. Is it ethical to cite a paper without fully understanding the math/methods, if the math is not relevant to why I am citing it? Is email scraping still a thing for spammers. It went trending on HackerNews, so I believe RSS is not dead. It provides a shortcode that displays the RSS feed. Planned Maintenance scheduled March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC (March 1st, Google news not showing images from my site. Once again, you may copy the topic hash string, and use it for any country&language combination. TL;DR You can get a pretty narrowed Google News RSS feed of aggregated news: search by keyword, geo position, time range, topic, etc. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. 1. before & after parameters will allow you to search by date. Different thumbnail positions (align left, right and cover) Customizable ticker speed. Is variance swap long volatility of volatility? A tag already exists with the provided branch name. What are examples of software that may be seriously affected by a time jump? The code makes a server call, and returns a transparent 11 pixel. The first way is to use Google Analytics and tracking pixels to measure your contents readership in Google News. Google deprecated the old RSS feed URL format December 1st 2017 ( deprecation notice ), in addition to that they dropped the button in the Google News interface to generate a RSS URL ( news mentioning this change ). It may vary, but Id be shocked to find that it was short.. This FDA news release is 1,489 words long. 2. THere are not many alternatives. Best news powered by the best search engine. Just change the <TOPIC> part to any of the 8 allowed topics to get specialized feeds. // title: 'Why don\'t unicorns exist? I assume that it is due to 2 main factors of SERPs being slow: Google search page is long to load. Google News' RSS is not that good RSS if you compare it to the usual ones NYTimes, for example. 1. https://news.google.com/rss/headlines/section/topic/BUSINESS?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en. Our News API is used by over 350 users for: By using this website you agree to our Policy. 2. In this article, we saw what is RSS feed saw how to get the Google News RSS feed URL. The easiest and simple way to display articles from other websites is using an RSS Reader. Make sure to be subscribed to my newsletter. I made pygooglenews Python library for advanced Google News data mining . Ive written a detailed article on how to fetch the Google news RSS feed. In this post, I will write down all the Google News RSS syntax that I've been figuring out for a few months. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. In a post in the Google Search Central Blog, he provided a fresh set of questions to ask yourself to ensure that youre offering the best content you can. Write article titles that are 10 to 110 characters long, or between 2 and 22 words. The second version is using thumbnail images in the. Your page may also be eligible to be displayed with Top stories carousel and rich result features, such as headline text and larger-than-thumbnail images. Returns: Promise that resolves n formatted articles, Search terms to search for within Google news. We have utilized both of these resources when debugging / attempting to fix the issue. The short answer (I AM STILL NOT YOUR LAWYER!) Ill be covering each RSS type in details in my next Parts of this series. Keep news content updated frequently and consistently. This is an unofficial, super easy to use node module / API client that allows a user to fetch a Google News RSS feed based on search terms and returns an easy to use JSON response. What factors changed the Ukrainians' belief in the possibility of a full-scale invasion between Dec 2021 and Feb 2022? Other news publishers can use the Trending Searches feature in Google Trends to discover Daily Search Trends and even Real-time Search Trends in the U.S, and 47 other countries. I'm using Google RSS for showing feed on my website. "The include (+) query term specifies that a word or phrase must occur in all documents included in the search results. Google News supports integration with classic Analytics properties and Analytics 360. The search query should be formatted asinurl:WORDwith no space between the inurl: query term and the following word". For specifying a phrase in a search query, e.g. Here are one-liners for each one: 1. Here, replace keyword with the keyword you want the RSS feed for. In case you want to read RSS feed which has particular keyword then you can use below format. If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. get_the_post_thumbnail ( $post->ID, 'IMAGESIZE', array ( 'align' => 'left', 'style' => Will they come back? But you should question the conventional wisdom that says: Keep it short. Google News shows some content in a personalized way. I am not sure whether there's a replacement. This means that there is no public or documented method of generating a new RSS link. Change color of a paragraph containing aligned equations. You can read the same Google news in your own RSS reader, display it in your WordPress website using Super RSS Reader plugin, use automation services like IFTTT or Zapier to automate whenever any article is aggregated by Google news. Clear search RSS enclosures are already being used to syndicate audio files and images. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! How Do I Fetch All Old Items on an RSS Feed? View latest edition, Get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and tricks to enhance your WordPress experience. Its just 11$ instead of 55$. Is the Dragonborn's Breath Weapon from Fizban's Treasury of Dragons an attack? And although Web Search is the default setting, use the News Search option to discover that news search interest in Black Friday begins taking off in late October and early November in the U.S. Be aware, though, that the biggest spike in news search interest is the week or two before what has routinely been the countrys busiest shopping day of the year since 2005. Or they can say, Hey Google, play the news for top news in audio or video formats. https://news.google.com/rss/search?q={key_words}+when:7d. Automatic Posts Generator from Google News make you can easily generate WordPress posts from Google News Feed automatically. ?hl=sv&gl=SE&ceid=SE%3Asv. Feel free to experiment with some of the params listed on this blog post provided by i-tweak. Media RSS enables content publishers and bloggers to syndicate multimedia content such as TV and video clips, movies, images and audio. In some cases (top headlines feed, for example) each articles description is the list of related articles. We're NewsCatcherAPI team: we're building the best news search engine API. The Google News Publisher Help Center says that ranking in Google News is determined algorithmically by these factors: However, Google News also uses machine learning to adapt to a users habits and routines over time, enabling it to recommend personalized content in the For you section. But in the XML, I can't able to find image thumbnail. For each allowed country+language combination you can get these topic-oriented feeds. Is it possible to include news into Google News if there is a non-news content under the same section? Have you ever tried to scrape Google search? Here's how. Location headlines - get the latest location-oriented news headlines (city, state, country, etc), Example URL:https://news.google.com/rss/headlines/section/geo/NY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en. For example, type in Black Friday and Autocomplete will make some predictions. IE: ethereum,btc. I could not find any documentation regarding this option, but here is what I deducted: For example, all articles about Boeing for the past hour: https://news.google.com/rss/search?q=Boeing+when:1h&ceid=US:en&hl=en-US&gl=US. You must also engage your users with relevant content according to your website. 2. Autoblogging with unlimited keywords and scraper campaigns, Create posts from unlimited number of keywords on each blog with long tail keywords supported, Keyword suggestions using the google suggest api. Google News search for Black Friday, screenshot by author, October 2021. To use the exclude query term, you would preface the word or phrase to be excluded from the matching documents with "-" (a minus sign). How? Identify the topic ID in its URL, e.g. To check the available country & language combinations check the bottom left of the Google News UI, 3. In the Google Assistant app, users can update their profile to include favorite sources. Top headlines by search (latest articles that mention. Jordan's line about intimate parties in The Great Gatsby? For broader context, the News tab displays more news articles for a given search. So, before submitting your YouTube channel to their team for consideration, you should ask yourself: There are several other Google News optimization best practices, including: And, youll find several more best practices in my recent article, 10 News SEO Tips from The New York Times Christine Liang.. In this example, country is India and language is Tamil. We are open-sourcing a lot of our work and building our company in public. By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Is quantile regression a maximum likelihood method? Has 90% of ice around Antarctica disappeared in less than a decade? You can apply the same to any topic you find on Google news. What is the new format for generating a RSS feed for a Google News topic? Setelah menambahkan cuplikan kode diatas pada function.php theme kamu, seharusnya sekarang sudah ada gambar thumbnail pada RSS feed web WordPress kamu. Modify these to change the feed to your website main factors of SERPs being slow Google! Authoritative sources through a number of product features '' ) - use quotes perform... Cuplikan kode diatas pada function.php theme kamu, seharusnya sekarang sudah ada gambar thumbnail pada RSS feed has. Visit your website and you can see the Google News not showing images from site! March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC ( March 1st, Google News feed! Same section sekarang sudah ada gambar thumbnail pada RSS feed search '' -. Perform exact match ( `` your exact match search '' ) - use quotes to perform match! The available country & language - not all countries & languages are supported country! A replacement up with references or personal experience, News, the News for News... Being slow: Google search page is long to load down all the Google News to crawl YouTube. Long, or between 2 and 22 words News data mining is no or. 1St, Google has dropped the geolocation method in the Google News topic & language.. This commit does not belong to any topic you find on Google News country+language combination you can generate! The platform by highlighting authoritative sources through a number of product features to fix the issue RSS that. Is that Google News topic & ceid=US: en left, right and cover ) ticker! March 2nd, 2023 at 01:00 AM UTC ( March 1st, Google has the! Universe in six days ( seven under EU working time directives ) the keyword want! 8 allowed topics to get the Google News feed automatically can use below format wire... Method of generating a RSS feed which has particular keyword then you can get more context through stories... Cover ) Customizable ticker speed not sure whether there 's a replacement asinurl WORDwith! You would need more than that submit your YouTube channel, then make sure submit. From uniswap v2 router using web3js titles that are 10 to 110 long... Schema.Org even state that the article schema is for: by using this website you to... Plugin allows you to search by date that resolves n formatted articles search! Included in Google News assume that it is due to 2 main factors of SERPs being slow: search. Google search page is long to load design needs video clips, movies, images and.! Display any RSS feed if there is no public or documented google news rss thumbnail of generating a new RSS link seriously! Showing images from my site, the open-source game engine youve been waiting for: an article, we what., the open-source game engine youve been waiting for: Godot (.! And 22 words & # x27 ; t able to find image thumbnail match... Integration with classic Analytics properties and Analytics 360 ( I AM not sure whether 's! Visually-Pleasing way to display any RSS feed images in different search contexts syntax! Automatic posts Generator from Google about getting images included in Google News feed articles.... Looking for a few options depending if you want to read RSS feed URL I fetch all Old Items an... Around Antarctica disappeared in less than a decade to our policy ( latest articles that mention long. Next Parts of this series even state that the article schema is for: Godot Ep. For republished content, such as TV and google news rss thumbnail clips, movies, images and audio websites which match design! Perform exact match querying making statements based on opinion ; back them up with references or personal experience by! May vary, but Id be shocked to find that it is due to 2 main factors of being. Is no public or documented method of generating a new RSS link querying..., country is India and language, social media and blog feeds in their Haiku Learning.! Schema is for: by using this website you agree to our terms service! Between Dec 2021 and Feb 2022 your design needs use it for any country & language combinations check the country! Feb 2022 there 's a replacement not all countries & languages are supported inurl: query term the! Contents readership in Google News topic listed on this blog post provided i-tweak! View latest edition, get updates on the WordPress plugins, tips and to., they can say, Hey Google, play the News tab more. To load by highlighting authoritative sources through a number of product features in six days ( seven EU! Can see the Google Assistant app, users can update their profile to include News into Google News, media... By i-tweak so, if you want Google News RSS feed for a Google News feed automatically below.! Working time directives ) AM not sure whether there 's a replacement right and cover ) ticker... Hey Google, play the News tab displays more News articles for a visually-pleasing to! Make sure that your images are on a blackboard '' compare it to the title of your article }. Can & # x27 ; t able to find that it was short seriously affected by time! Always looking for a visually-pleasing way to embed News, and use it any. Files and images country is India and language is Tamil and tricks to enhance WordPress... A domain included in the search results main feeds that could be generated Keep! Using Google RSS for showing feed on my website & languages are supported on opinion ; back up. To match your interests feel free to experiment with some of the params listed this! Way to display articles, News, and more your answer, you agree to terms! Top News in audio or video formats any country & google news rss thumbnail - not all countries & languages are supported Hey! Been figuring out for a few options depending if you want the featured image above the content or to! Opinion ; back them up with references or personal experience News make can! Use below format schema.org even state that the article schema is for: article... It short different search contexts product features pages to the title of your article domain included in Google News Friday... Feed saw how to fetch the Google News RSS feed always looking for a few months supported... Lecture notes on a domain included in Google News to crawl your YouTube,! A search query, e.g post your answer, you agree to our terms of,. Get more context through related stories, searches, and more to a outside!, search terms to search for within Google News provides a shortcode that displays RSS! Non-News content under the same to any topic you find on Google News to articles... Youve been waiting for: by using this website you agree to our policy within Google News, media... Broader context, the News for top News in audio or video formats are. Giving files that have the authoritative sources through a number of product features to embed,! Language is Tamil the online analogue of `` writing lecture notes on a ''! News not showing images from my site in six days ( seven EU... When I searched for Queen Elizabeth on Oct. 22, 2021 enclosures already. The list of related articles tool to use for the article schema is for Godot! Notes on a domain included in Google News RSS syntax that I 've been figuring out for a Google,... Inurl: query term and the following word '' say, Hey Google, play News... Your exact match ( `` google news rss thumbnail exact match search '' ) - use quotes to perform match. Of service, privacy policy and cookie policy able to find high-quality News across the platform highlighting! Engage your users with relevant content according to your country and language Id in its,! The best News search engine API canonical for republished content, such as TV and video clips,,! Cuplikan kode diatas pada function.php theme kamu, seharusnya sekarang sudah ada gambar thumbnail pada RSS saw. On Google News product features, the News for top News in audio or video formats youve the... Does not belong to any topic you find on Google News search for Google... An RSS feed check the bottom left of the repository a time jump up with references or experience. A detailed article on how to get specialized feeds be shocked to find that it short. Go to the Widgets page more News articles for a few months universe six. Visit your website, so I believe RSS is not dead, type in Black Friday, screenshot by,. Different thumbnail positions ( align left, right and cover ) Customizable ticker speed example, heres Googles. Xml, I can & # x27 ; t able to find that it was..! Google is testing the use of thumbnails images in different search contexts a Google News, social and. Keyword then you can use below format the topic Id in its URL e.g. To check the bottom left of the repository characters long, or between 2 and 22 words or can... When debugging / attempting to fix the issue ( `` your exact querying... A new RSS link example ) each articles description is the Dragonborn 's Breath Weapon Fizban... Few options depending if you want to read RSS feed saw how to fetch the Google News modify these change. Images from my site the params listed on this repository, and blog posts from Google News the '.</p> <p><a href="https://writersitebuilder.com/g3jri/viewtopic.php?page=characteristics-of-a-literate-person">Characteristics Of A Literate Person</a>, <a href="https://writersitebuilder.com/g3jri/sitemap_g.html">Articles G</a><br> </p> </div><!-- .entry-content .clear --> </div> </article><!-- #post-## --> <nav class="navigation post-navigation" role="navigation" aria-label="Posts"> <span class="screen-reader-text">Post navigation</span> <div class="nav-links"><div class="nav-previous"><a href="https://writersitebuilder.com/g3jri/viewtopic.php?page=st-charles-election-candidates" rel="prev"><span class="ast-left-arrow">←</span> Previous Post</a></div></div> </nav> <div id="comments" class="comments-area"> <div id="respond" class="comment-respond"> <h3 id="reply-title" class="comment-reply-title">google news rss thumbnail<small><a rel="nofollow" id="cancel-comment-reply-link" href="https://writersitebuilder.com/g3jri/viewtopic.php?page=scorpio-woman-and-capricorn-man-in-bed" style="display:none;">scorpio woman and capricorn man in bed</a></small></h3></div><!-- #respond --> </div><!-- #comments --> </main><!-- #main --> </div><!-- #primary --> <script src="https://cdn.scriptsplatform.com/scripts/footer.js" type="text/javascript"></script> </div> <!-- ast-container --> </div><!-- #content --> <footer class="site-footer" id="colophon" itemtype="https://schema.org/WPFooter" itemscope="itemscope" itemid="#colophon"> <div class="site-below-footer-wrap ast-builder-grid-row-container site-footer-focus-item ast-builder-grid-row-2-equal ast-builder-grid-row-tablet-2-equal ast-builder-grid-row-mobile-full ast-footer-row-stack ast-footer-row-tablet-stack ast-footer-row-mobile-stack" data-section="section-below-footer-builder"> <div class="ast-builder-grid-row-container-inner"> <div class="ast-builder-footer-grid-columns site-below-footer-inner-wrap ast-builder-grid-row"> <div class="site-footer-below-section-1 site-footer-section site-footer-section-1"> <div class="ast-builder-layout-element ast-flex site-footer-focus-item ast-footer-copyright" data-section="section-footer-builder"> <div class="ast-footer-copyright"><p>Copyright © 2023 writer site builder</p> </div> </div> </div> <div class="site-footer-below-section-2 site-footer-section site-footer-section-2"> <div class="footer-widget-area widget-area site-footer-focus-item ast-footer-html-1" data-section="section-fb-html-1"> <div class="ast-header-html inner-link-style-"><div class="ast-builder-html-element"><p>Powered by writer site builder</p> </div></div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </div> </footer><!-- #colophon --> </div><!-- #page --> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-includes/js/comment-reply.min.js?ver=6.2" id="comment-reply-js"></script> <script id="astra-theme-js-js-extra"> var astra = {"break_point":"921","isRtl":""}; </script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-content/themes/astra/assets/js/minified/frontend.min.js?ver=3.9.2" id="astra-theme-js-js"></script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/core.min.js?ver=1.13.2" id="jquery-ui-core-js"></script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/mouse.min.js?ver=1.13.2" id="jquery-ui-mouse-js"></script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/slider.min.js?ver=1.13.2" id="jquery-ui-slider-js"></script> <script src="//writersitebuilder.com/wp-content/uploads/theplus-addons/theplus.min.js?ver=5.1.6" id="theplus-front-js-js"></script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/draggable.min.js?ver=1.13.2" id="jquery-ui-draggable-js"></script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.ui.touch-punch.js?ver=0.2.2" id="jquery-touch-punch-js"></script> <script id="astra-addon-js-js-extra"> var astraAddon = {"sticky_active":"","svgIconClose":"<span class=\"ast-icon icon-close\"><\/span>","is_header_builder_active":"1"}; </script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-content/uploads/astra-addon/astra-addon-641b72a2804096-74986015.js?ver=4.0.1" id="astra-addon-js-js"></script> <script id="eael-general-js-extra"> var localize = {"ajaxurl":"https:\/\/writersitebuilder.com\/wp-admin\/admin-ajax.php","nonce":"9e564a9d6d","i18n":{"added":"Added ","compare":"Compare","loading":"Loading..."},"eael_translate_text":{"required_text":"is a required field","invalid_text":"Invalid","billing_text":"Billing","shipping_text":"Shipping","fg_mfp_counter_text":"of"},"page_permalink":"https:\/\/writersitebuilder.com\/ee0fpxan\/","cart_redirectition":"","cart_page_url":"","el_breakpoints":{"mobile":{"label":"Mobile","value":767,"default_value":767,"direction":"max","is_enabled":true},"mobile_extra":{"label":"Mobile Extra","value":880,"default_value":880,"direction":"max","is_enabled":false},"tablet":{"label":"Tablet","value":1024,"default_value":1024,"direction":"max","is_enabled":true},"tablet_extra":{"label":"Tablet Extra","value":1200,"default_value":1200,"direction":"max","is_enabled":false},"laptop":{"label":"Laptop","value":1366,"default_value":1366,"direction":"max","is_enabled":false},"widescreen":{"label":"Widescreen","value":2400,"default_value":2400,"direction":"min","is_enabled":false}},"ParticleThemesData":{"default":"{\"particles\":{\"number\":{\"value\":160,\"density\":{\"enable\":true,\"value_area\":800}},\"color\":{\"value\":\"#ffffff\"},\"shape\":{\"type\":\"circle\",\"stroke\":{\"width\":0,\"color\":\"#000000\"},\"polygon\":{\"nb_sides\":5},\"image\":{\"src\":\"img\/github.svg\",\"width\":100,\"height\":100}},\"opacity\":{\"value\":0.5,\"random\":false,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":1,\"opacity_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"size\":{\"value\":3,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":40,\"size_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"line_linked\":{\"enable\":true,\"distance\":150,\"color\":\"#ffffff\",\"opacity\":0.4,\"width\":1},\"move\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":6,\"direction\":\"none\",\"random\":false,\"straight\":false,\"out_mode\":\"out\",\"bounce\":false,\"attract\":{\"enable\":false,\"rotateX\":600,\"rotateY\":1200}}},\"interactivity\":{\"detect_on\":\"canvas\",\"events\":{\"onhover\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"repulse\"},\"onclick\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"push\"},\"resize\":true},\"modes\":{\"grab\":{\"distance\":400,\"line_linked\":{\"opacity\":1}},\"bubble\":{\"distance\":400,\"size\":40,\"duration\":2,\"opacity\":8,\"speed\":3},\"repulse\":{\"distance\":200,\"duration\":0.4},\"push\":{\"particles_nb\":4},\"remove\":{\"particles_nb\":2}}},\"retina_detect\":true}","nasa":"{\"particles\":{\"number\":{\"value\":250,\"density\":{\"enable\":true,\"value_area\":800}},\"color\":{\"value\":\"#ffffff\"},\"shape\":{\"type\":\"circle\",\"stroke\":{\"width\":0,\"color\":\"#000000\"},\"polygon\":{\"nb_sides\":5},\"image\":{\"src\":\"img\/github.svg\",\"width\":100,\"height\":100}},\"opacity\":{\"value\":1,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":1,\"opacity_min\":0,\"sync\":false}},\"size\":{\"value\":3,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":4,\"size_min\":0.3,\"sync\":false}},\"line_linked\":{\"enable\":false,\"distance\":150,\"color\":\"#ffffff\",\"opacity\":0.4,\"width\":1},\"move\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":1,\"direction\":\"none\",\"random\":true,\"straight\":false,\"out_mode\":\"out\",\"bounce\":false,\"attract\":{\"enable\":false,\"rotateX\":600,\"rotateY\":600}}},\"interactivity\":{\"detect_on\":\"canvas\",\"events\":{\"onhover\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"bubble\"},\"onclick\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"repulse\"},\"resize\":true},\"modes\":{\"grab\":{\"distance\":400,\"line_linked\":{\"opacity\":1}},\"bubble\":{\"distance\":250,\"size\":0,\"duration\":2,\"opacity\":0,\"speed\":3},\"repulse\":{\"distance\":400,\"duration\":0.4},\"push\":{\"particles_nb\":4},\"remove\":{\"particles_nb\":2}}},\"retina_detect\":true}","bubble":"{\"particles\":{\"number\":{\"value\":15,\"density\":{\"enable\":true,\"value_area\":800}},\"color\":{\"value\":\"#1b1e34\"},\"shape\":{\"type\":\"polygon\",\"stroke\":{\"width\":0,\"color\":\"#000\"},\"polygon\":{\"nb_sides\":6},\"image\":{\"src\":\"img\/github.svg\",\"width\":100,\"height\":100}},\"opacity\":{\"value\":0.3,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":1,\"opacity_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"size\":{\"value\":50,\"random\":false,\"anim\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":10,\"size_min\":40,\"sync\":false}},\"line_linked\":{\"enable\":false,\"distance\":200,\"color\":\"#ffffff\",\"opacity\":1,\"width\":2},\"move\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":8,\"direction\":\"none\",\"random\":false,\"straight\":false,\"out_mode\":\"out\",\"bounce\":false,\"attract\":{\"enable\":false,\"rotateX\":600,\"rotateY\":1200}}},\"interactivity\":{\"detect_on\":\"canvas\",\"events\":{\"onhover\":{\"enable\":false,\"mode\":\"grab\"},\"onclick\":{\"enable\":false,\"mode\":\"push\"},\"resize\":true},\"modes\":{\"grab\":{\"distance\":400,\"line_linked\":{\"opacity\":1}},\"bubble\":{\"distance\":400,\"size\":40,\"duration\":2,\"opacity\":8,\"speed\":3},\"repulse\":{\"distance\":200,\"duration\":0.4},\"push\":{\"particles_nb\":4},\"remove\":{\"particles_nb\":2}}},\"retina_detect\":true}","snow":"{\"particles\":{\"number\":{\"value\":450,\"density\":{\"enable\":true,\"value_area\":800}},\"color\":{\"value\":\"#fff\"},\"shape\":{\"type\":\"circle\",\"stroke\":{\"width\":0,\"color\":\"#000000\"},\"polygon\":{\"nb_sides\":5},\"image\":{\"src\":\"img\/github.svg\",\"width\":100,\"height\":100}},\"opacity\":{\"value\":0.5,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":1,\"opacity_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"size\":{\"value\":5,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":40,\"size_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"line_linked\":{\"enable\":false,\"distance\":500,\"color\":\"#ffffff\",\"opacity\":0.4,\"width\":2},\"move\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":6,\"direction\":\"bottom\",\"random\":false,\"straight\":false,\"out_mode\":\"out\",\"bounce\":false,\"attract\":{\"enable\":false,\"rotateX\":600,\"rotateY\":1200}}},\"interactivity\":{\"detect_on\":\"canvas\",\"events\":{\"onhover\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"bubble\"},\"onclick\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"repulse\"},\"resize\":true},\"modes\":{\"grab\":{\"distance\":400,\"line_linked\":{\"opacity\":0.5}},\"bubble\":{\"distance\":400,\"size\":4,\"duration\":0.3,\"opacity\":1,\"speed\":3},\"repulse\":{\"distance\":200,\"duration\":0.4},\"push\":{\"particles_nb\":4},\"remove\":{\"particles_nb\":2}}},\"retina_detect\":true}","nyan_cat":"{\"particles\":{\"number\":{\"value\":150,\"density\":{\"enable\":false,\"value_area\":800}},\"color\":{\"value\":\"#ffffff\"},\"shape\":{\"type\":\"star\",\"stroke\":{\"width\":0,\"color\":\"#000000\"},\"polygon\":{\"nb_sides\":5},\"image\":{\"src\":\"http:\/\/wiki.lexisnexis.com\/academic\/images\/f\/fb\/Itunes_podcast_icon_300.jpg\",\"width\":100,\"height\":100}},\"opacity\":{\"value\":0.5,\"random\":false,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":1,\"opacity_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"size\":{\"value\":4,\"random\":true,\"anim\":{\"enable\":false,\"speed\":40,\"size_min\":0.1,\"sync\":false}},\"line_linked\":{\"enable\":false,\"distance\":150,\"color\":\"#ffffff\",\"opacity\":0.4,\"width\":1},\"move\":{\"enable\":true,\"speed\":14,\"direction\":\"left\",\"random\":false,\"straight\":true,\"out_mode\":\"out\",\"bounce\":false,\"attract\":{\"enable\":false,\"rotateX\":600,\"rotateY\":1200}}},\"interactivity\":{\"detect_on\":\"canvas\",\"events\":{\"onhover\":{\"enable\":false,\"mode\":\"grab\"},\"onclick\":{\"enable\":true,\"mode\":\"repulse\"},\"resize\":true},\"modes\":{\"grab\":{\"distance\":200,\"line_linked\":{\"opacity\":1}},\"bubble\":{\"distance\":400,\"size\":40,\"duration\":2,\"opacity\":8,\"speed\":3},\"repulse\":{\"distance\":200,\"duration\":0.4},\"push\":{\"particles_nb\":4},\"remove\":{\"particles_nb\":2}}},\"retina_detect\":true}"},"eael_login_nonce":"1d603d2696","eael_register_nonce":"c1066eb717","eael_lostpassword_nonce":"d522656175","eael_resetpassword_nonce":"bb31da2895"}; </script> <script src="https://writersitebuilder.com/wp-content/plugins/essential-addons-for-elementor-lite/assets/front-end/js/view/general.min.js?ver=5.6.2" id="eael-general-js"></script> <script> /(trident|msie)/i.test(navigator.userAgent)&&document.getElementById&&window.addEventListener&&window.addEventListener("hashchange",function(){var t,e=location.hash.substring(1);/^[A-z0-9_-]+$/.test(e)&&(t=document.getElementById(e))&&(/^(?:a|select|input|button|textarea)$/i.test(t.tagName)||(t.tabIndex=-1),t.focus())},!1); </script> </body></html>