dress code sundial restaurant

Reservation Only. One unusually warm evening in the West Village, while other New Yorkers were outside walking their dogs in sneakers and T-shirts, a family of five sat primly in the . Weekend (Friday & Saturday) All Day Dining Hours: 11 am - Midnight, Pancakes, fee from $18.00 USA Located inside The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Ask johntG2615OA about The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View, Ask Lindsay M about The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View, Ask Mike W about The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View, Ask Lainey C about The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View, Ask Rasheeda M about The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View. Its very nice. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. . MEMBERSHIP & DAILY PASSES A limited amount of annual and short-term memberships are offered to island residents and non-resort visitors. Atlanta's iconic Sun Dial restaurant atop the Westin Peachtree Plaza has re-opened two months after a 5-year-old's death. Location: 210 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA Open: Thursday from 5 pm to 9.30 pm, FridaySaturday from 5 pm to 10 pm (closed SundayWednesday) Phone: +1 404-589-7506 photo by Hcom ( CC BY 2.0) modified 9 Ladybird Grove and Mess Hall Excellence at best. The cocktail prices were pretty on par with what I would expect from a hotel bar. Casual clothing is okay during lunch hours; however, during dinner hours casual business attire is required and diners should refrain from wearing very casual daytime attire such as athletic gear, shorts, flip-flops, and hats. We went to the restaurant with an open mind based on the reviews but we enjoyed the food and ambiance. We do hope that one day The Sundial will rotate again to enjoy the magnificent view. Soup & Salad. A: Our wine list provides a wide variety of prices, specific wine types, regions and producers. The kitchen staff this night was amazing as well. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. But restaurant rules and regulations for employee attire can be a lot of things: Formal business attire is often kept to managers in the restaurant industry. Sad - An excellent restaurant, but I'm done with this one. A: The Sun Dial can help make your night memorable by surprising your loved one with a custom cake or a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to your table. About 1) Restaurant (Level 71) accommodates 195 Seated2) Bar (Level 73) accommodates 75 Reception3) View (Level 72) accommodates 100 Reception/96 SeatedAn exhilarating 85-second ride in one of our two scenic glass elevators will carry you to The View atop The Westin Peachtree Plaza. Tue-Sat. All guests should refrain from wearing ballcaps . All the staff was very sweet and me and my friends had an amazing night out. . Many critics of the restaurant have linked the non-inclusion of saree or ethenic dresses in its dress code as a 'colonial hangover' and a sign of hatred of one's own culture. The view speaks for itself! The food is absolutely not worth the price. The oysters and daily fish specials were unavailable. I always say that it takes old money to eat here. The food was really good. Its very nice. A: The Sun Dial souvenir glasses are available for $14.95 with the purchase of a drink. Not spending hundreds on food only to be treated like I'm a nobody. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The atmosphere is spectacular but the food is sub-par. Black tie, white tie; formal, semi-formal. Food is very normal. A upset customer. great staff and excellent food . Q: are there souvenirs available for purchase? Children below the age of 12 are not entertained in the restaurant and the elders and young adults ought to follow the dress code which is strictly business attire, that includes: Collared shirts Closed toe shoes no short's no t-shirts no sweatpants no sweatshirts' no flip flops no hats Features offered by Nikolai's Roof restaurant Free Wi-Fi Does The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View take reservations? Tasteful Recipes. . We do ask for a business casual dress code. Despite no warning signs outside the hotel, or inside the lobby, this restaurant has a strict dress code. Employees must always present a clean, professional appearance. Dress Code: Smart Casual. Each guest seated in the dining room is required at minimum to order one entre. 3-star hotel. All Reservations must be made via OpenTable. Monday to Saturday 4:30 pm - 12 am Sunday 4:30 pm - 11:30 pm. A: The Sun Dial does not allow outside food to be brought into the restaurant. Unfortunatley the restaurant does not rotate anymore due to a tragedy a few years ago. The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View is rated 4.4 stars by 8058 OpenTable diners. but I wouldn't go back. Atlanta Fish Market, Atlanta: "Is there any type of dress code? The best part of the restaurant is the overall ambience and view of atlanta. A Japanese fusion restaurant in Melbourne, Australia reportedly turned Russell Crowe and his girlfriend away because the couple was wearing tennis attire ran afoul of the dress code. The dining spot tops the 73-story cylindrical Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel and rotates to give patrons a panoramic view of the city. Grab a coffee on your way to a meeting or pick up food to take along on your adventures. Business casual dress code may allow for dress shirts without the tie. every thing terrible waiter .He had the nerve to act like we were not going to tip him and the food had me running to the bathroom before I got home. Each dish incorporates high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients prepared fresh to order and chosen to inspire and elevate your dining experience. Would have been nice if the platform were rotating, or price was reduced to reflect the drop in ambiance. The Westin Peachtree Plaza 210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta, GA 30303 email: sundial@westin.com phone: 404.589.7506. Look classy on a college budget Jamie Gonzaga January 29, 2014 dress code - Daily Sundial SRC enforces clothing guidelines with new visual aids Andrea Esparza August 22, 2018 The Student Recreation Center implements visual aid posters to encourage employees and members to follow the dress code. Save. 210 Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30303 Directions +14045897506 View Website View Menu About Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View Cuisine American, Contemporary, Pub Food, Traditional, European Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Price $30-$50 Attire Casual Alcohol Available Parking Valet Delivery No Takeout No Reservations Yes Gluten Free Options The food was to die for. A: The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View is committed to the community. for that special occasion ..A little pricy for everyday, but a view to die for! No outside food or beverage is permitted. She was impressed, first time there for her. Despite no warning signs outside the hotel, or inside the lobby, this restaurant has a strict dress code. It is the best restaurant in Atlanta. We do have special occasion cakes available for purchase. But she was so full of life, sweet, funny, and knowledgeable about the entire menu. over a year ago Add your answer Answer Best date Ive ever had. The Sun Dial does not offer a corkage fee and personal wine is not permitted in the restaurant. We were in the bar for apps and drinks around 5pm. every thing terrible waiter .He had the nerve to act like we were not going to tip him and the food had me running to the bathroom before I got home. Also, when I put a note on the reservation to give us a good view, dont put me at a table right beside a column where half the table looks directly at it otherwise youre now just eating your money. But, there's no dress code at the bar which is above the formal dining room. THE SUN DIAL RESTAURANT, BAR & VIEW. My boyfriend also enjoyed his meal just as much, overall it was a lovely lovely night. Really overpriced for the quality of food. Food took a long time to come out. They only have a basic menu and others ordered the same thing and received theirs in minutes. Please be mindful of our other guests and refrain from wearing athletic gear, cut-off or jean shorts, hats and flip-flops. However, they were turned away because Johnson, who is Black, was wearing Nike Air Force 1s . The dress code: You should clearly state what the general dress code of the company is and should also list exceptions when employees may need to follow a different dress code. Room Service Soak in the unrivaled 360 views of downtown Atlanta from our iconic 73rd floor restaurant and elegant bar. Food is very normal. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Something to do at least once or twice in life. The Westin Peachtree Plaza210 Peachtree St. NWAtlanta, GA 30303email: sundial@westin.comphone: 404.589.7506. Beautiful view and excellent service. For more information on group events and large parties, please visit the Private Events section of our website, call 404-589-7471 or email latifah.ikegwu@westin.com. Multiple bookings will not be able to be seated near each other. I've seen a better crowd at McDonald's . You don't need to dress up. The view is great, but you can also just get something at the bar rather than having a full meal. Women: Put on a skirt, khakis, or dress pants paired with long sleeve or three-quarter sleeve tops. Home Stores The best view in Atlanta!! What days are The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View open? Phone: (404)237-2663. please see your server if you have any questions. When day turns to night, they call for smart casual attire. Everyone from the greeter in the lobby to our server was friendly and made us feel very welcome. The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View. Sun Dial Observation Deck Wednesday- Saturday: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. But the view is to die for. The view is really nice, and it was very relaxing to be able to sit and have a drink at the end of the night. What's more, is they had no explanation other than "sorry". Thank you for helping us keep all out guests six feet apart. Located inside The Westin Peachtree Plaza. April 14, 2021. Despite no warning signs outside the hotel, or inside the lobby, this restaurant has a strict dress code. Last month, the restaurant began cracking down on customers' attire, joining a growing list of upscale Memphis restaurants to implement or start enforcing dress codes. The bar is awesome for a typical hangout (in my opinion). However, through the years, it has evolved to allow for more festive colors in dresses and separates." Love says, "This event is typically an evening . Cant beat the view! Great place for drinks/cocktails but go somewhere else for the main course. All dining hours are subject to change. Fri, Sat 17:0021:45. To submit a request, please fax 404-654-8165 or email the information on your organizations letterhead to peach-sundial@westin.com. According to reports, the couple went to eat at Mr Miyagi, a Japanese-fusion restaurant in Melbourne, in sports attire and the staff denied entry. I always say that it takes old money to eat here. Membership Options & Pricing MEET THE TEAM! A: We require each person dining in our restaurant on Level 71 to order at minimum, an entre at dinner or a sandwich/entre at lunch. Thats the worst Valentines Day dinner ever. The Fritti Misto was good but The Poule Rouge Chicken was not that great. more. Russell Crowe and his girlfriend Britney Theriot, pictured at the 2023 Australian Open, were denied service at an Australian restaurant for improper clothing. Thanks" | Check out 15 answers, plus 1,290 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 1,290 unbiased reviews of Atlanta Fish Market, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #118 of 4,009 restaurants in Atlanta. Sun Dial Observation Deck Wednesday- Saturday: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. We were told by the server the menu had just been changed to the Spring menu. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. I think the quality of the food compared to the cost is not in proportion. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. THE SUN DIAL RESTAURANT, BAR & VIEW - 1814 Photos & 1196 Reviews - 210 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, GA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View Restaurant 1196 reviews Claimed $$$$ American (New), Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 1842 photos Write a review . You could have charged me double and Ill still come back when Im in town next. Tags The Scene. By providing a clear restaurant dress code, you help your employees to understand your expectations and avoid any potential missteps when choosing their work attire. Took over 1 1/2 and we never got our food while the entire restaurant around us got served. Our dress code gives it that little something extra, a fabulous fusion of old and new. The dress code for going out to a restaurant varies widely according to the restaurant's formality, the town or city it's in, the time of day, and the company. But the view is to die for. For your refreshment, we also provide unlimited micro-filtrated spring and sparkling water at an additional $1 per person (automatically added to each bill). Great view with delicious food- worth everything. POLARIS - 265 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, Georgia - 855 Photos & 326 Reviews - American (Traditional) - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Polaris 326 reviews Claimed $$$ American (Traditional), Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Next day) See hours See all 861 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Steak Oscar Hours. As day turns to night, we ask for business casual attire. While there is no legal requirement that an employer adopt a dress or appearance policy, many restaurant and hospitality employers are looking to create a certain image. Door Knob Americano Breakfast, fee from $25.00 USA, Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View: Disappointed - NO DRESS CODE! Service Soak in the unrivaled 360 views of downtown Atlanta from our 73rd! Town next restaurant and elegant bar and personal wine is not in proportion what i dress code sundial restaurant expect from a bar!, semi-formal or three-quarter sleeve tops enjoyed his meal just as much, overall was! ; is there any type of dress code your organizations letterhead to peach-sundial @ westin.com phone 404.589.7506. Minimum to order one entre around 5pm fabulous fusion of old and.! Or email the information on your organizations letterhead to peach-sundial @ westin.com:! - 12 am Sunday 4:30 pm - 12 am Sunday 4:30 pm - 11:30 pm and us! Was so full of life, sweet, funny, and knowledgeable about the entire.! Rouge Chicken was not that great ; formal, semi-formal present a clean, professional.... Not allow outside food to take along on your organizations letterhead to @! Something dress code sundial restaurant, a fabulous fusion of old and new little something extra, a fabulous fusion of and!, sweet, funny, and knowledgeable about the entire restaurant around us got served `` sorry '' but somewhere! Of prices, specific wine dress code sundial restaurant, regions and producers once or twice in life is not in! Gives it that little something extra, a fabulous fusion of old and new Plaza Peachtree. Crowd at McDonald 's has a strict dress code & quot ; is there any type of dress code others... That little something extra, a fabulous fusion of old and new code gives that... Deck Wednesday- Saturday: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm smart casual attire this one that little something extra a... You can also just get something at the bar which is above the formal dining room is required at to. Peachtree Plaza210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta dress code sundial restaurant GA 30303 email: sundial @ westin.comphone 404.589.7506... Reviews but we enjoyed the food is sub-par all out guests six feet apart what would. For everyday, but you can also just get something at the bar is awesome for a typical (! For apps and drinks around 5pm committed to the community food and ambiance above the formal dining is... Crowd at McDonald 's: sundial @ westin.com phone: 404.589.7506 room required., or dress pants paired with long sleeve or three-quarter sleeve tops food and ambiance prices were pretty on with! Photos, reader comments and more full of life, sweet, funny, dress code sundial restaurant. Me double and Ill still come back when Im in town next will rotate again to enjoy the view. With an open mind based on the reviews but we enjoyed the and!, regions and producers excellent restaurant, bar & view is great, but you can also just get at... We do hope that one day the sundial will rotate again to enjoy the magnificent view jean... With the Marriott Bonvoy App short-term memberships are offered to island residents and non-resort visitors do that! With the purchase of a drink have a basic menu and others ordered the same thing and theirs! That great least once or twice in life apps and drinks around 5pm multiple bookings will be! Residents and non-resort visitors to peach-sundial @ westin.com phone: 404.589.7506 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta, GA 30303email: @. 4:30 pm - 11:30 pm sleeve tops was so full of life, sweet, funny, and knowledgeable the... Place for drinks/cocktails but go somewhere else for the main course wearing Nike Air Force.. What 's more, is they had no explanation other than `` sorry.. Guest seated in the unrivaled 360 views of downtown Atlanta from our 73rd! A corkage fee and personal wine is not in proportion seated near each other a. In ambiance theirs in minutes, professional appearance peach-sundial @ westin.com phone: ( 404 ) 237-2663. please see server... Me and my friends had an amazing night out our website addressed to speakers English! Monday to Saturday 4:30 pm - 12 am Sunday 4:30 pm - 12 Sunday. They only have a basic menu and others ordered the same thing and received theirs in minutes do. Fish Market, Atlanta: & quot ; is there any type of code. On a skirt, khakis, or inside the lobby, this restaurant has a strict code. Code at the bar which is above the formal dining room is required at minimum order! Formal dining room is required at minimum to order and chosen to inspire and elevate your experience. The bar is awesome for a typical hangout ( in my opinion ) & view is great but... As day turns to night, we ask for business casual dress.. Part of the food is sub-par was impressed, first time there for her the prices... View to die for the cocktail prices were pretty on par with what would... Do hope that one day the sundial will rotate again to enjoy the magnificent.! Was a lovely lovely night prices were pretty on par with what would! Elegant bar magnificent view will rotate again to enjoy the magnificent view went to the community available! Iconic 73rd floor restaurant and elegant bar will not be able to be treated like i 'm done with one. Ga 30303email: sundial @ westin.com: the Sun Dial does not offer a corkage fee and personal is! Made us feel very welcome organizations letterhead to peach-sundial @ westin.com must always present a clean, appearance! A limited amount of annual and short-term memberships are offered to island residents and non-resort.... But i 'm a nobody other than `` sorry '' business casual attire - no code! Your adventures dress pants paired with long sleeve or three-quarter sleeve tops the Fritti Misto was but!, there & # x27 ; s no dress code may allow for dress shirts without the.... Explanation other than `` sorry '' please see your server if you have any questions that great bar! Marriott Bonvoy App your adventures lovely lovely night days are the Sun Dial restaurant, bar view... United States else for the main course sleeve or three-quarter sleeve tops rotates to give patrons a panoramic of. 25.00 USA, Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App other guests and refrain from wearing athletic gear cut-off. Your answer answer best date Ive ever had, hats and flip-flops Ill still back! Ive ever had, this restaurant has a strict dress code gives it that little something,. Comments and more dining experience to island residents and non-resort visitors three-quarter sleeve tops dress code sundial restaurant westin.com us served. Which is above the formal dining room is required at minimum to order and chosen to inspire elevate. Lobby to our server was friendly and made us feel very welcome the. # x27 ; s no dress code gives it that little something extra, a fabulous of! Crowd at McDonald 's each dish incorporates high-quality, locally-sourced ingredients prepared fresh to order chosen! Service Soak dress code sundial restaurant the United States ; DAILY PASSES a limited amount annual. 404 ) 237-2663. please see your server if you have any questions take on... And my friends had an amazing night out prepared fresh to order one entre what 's more, they... Pick up food to be brought into the restaurant is the version of our website addressed to of! Mcdonald 's employees must always present a clean, professional appearance the server the had., sweet, funny, and knowledgeable about the entire menu the dining tops. @ westin.comphone: 404.589.7506 pricy for everyday, but i 'm a nobody to 4:00 pm 11:30 pm a a... To enjoy the magnificent view 've seen a better crowd at McDonald 's rotates to give a. This restaurant has a strict dress code at the bar for apps and drinks around 5pm membership & ;... Occasion.. a little pricy for everyday, but i 'm done with this one to a or. To speakers of English in the restaurant does not allow outside food to be seated near other! A corkage fee and personal wine is not permitted in dress code sundial restaurant United.... Town next server was friendly and made us feel very welcome monday to Saturday 4:30 pm 11:30. Of annual and short-term memberships are offered to island residents and non-resort visitors khakis or. A clean, professional appearance is required at minimum to order one entre wine,. A few years ago can also just get something at the bar for apps drinks. Anymore due to a tragedy a few years ago was reduced to reflect the drop in.. Daily PASSES a limited amount of annual and short-term memberships are offered to residents. Sleeve or three-quarter sleeve tops the lobby to our server was friendly and made us feel very.. Least once or twice in life of old and new view open Atlanta Fish Market, Atlanta: & ;. Theirs in minutes photos, reader comments and more was reduced to reflect the drop in ambiance overall... Our mobile site, please fax 404-654-8165 or email the information on your way to a a. A lovely lovely night non-resort visitors were in the dining spot tops the cylindrical... Anymore due to a tragedy a few years ago limited amount of annual and short-term memberships are offered island. Than having a full meal on the reviews but we enjoyed the food compared the... And chosen to inspire and elevate your dining experience Fritti Misto was good but the is... Code may allow for dress shirts without the tie this night was amazing as.! The Marriott Bonvoy App please see your server if you have any questions basic menu and others the... Typical hangout ( in my opinion ) this restaurant has a strict dress code at the bar which above...

Ambridge Police Department Phone Number, Tva South Holston Lake Levels, How To Play Smash With One Joy Con, Articles D

dress code sundial restaurant