discreet billing smoke shop

. Our wide selection of bongs ranges from portable mini bongs to glass bongs, towering percolator bongs, and beaker base bongs, and durable silicone bongs meant to last. See all questions about this product. SMOKEA is proud to now offer a free shipping option for all USA orders. Other states may be added to the list, but they may also be removed from this list as and when Breazy gets licensed in them under the PACT Act. Please try again to have your order processed as soon as possible. At Brothers With Glass we take great pride in ensuring your personal privacy is 100% protected during the entire process. E.g., Dan's Dildo Dynasty may show up on your credit card statement as Dan's housewares LLC. And most items ship free! Spam sucks. Ssmokeshop will fulfill all orders within 24 hours unless notified otherwise. The benefits of purchasing from a trusted online dealer cannot be . Take your kit on the road ina. Our mission is to be the best online headshop, and that begins by giving our customers the right information. Notable brands: ROOR, GRAV, Puffco, RAW, Medtainer, Shine, Chameleon Glass. $300.00, $225.00 Customer Service is our pride. The guides are written by our product gurus and are full of useful information to help make the right selection for your needs. For bong smokers on a budget, we offer the complete range of Famous Brandz, Evolution, Vodka Glass, and Dopezilla, perfect if you are on the lookout for a high-quality bong for an affordable price. After that time has passed, there is no guarantee that your order is cancellable, because Breazy may have started preparing it. Shop Dab Rigs. Hassle Free Returns. Discreet Shipping Information. 1. The statements and vaporizers & products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Expedited services such as 1-3 Day and overnight USPS and FedEx shipping are also available for an . Have an issue with an order would like to speak with someone. The name Waterbeds 'n' Stuff was chosen specifically to allow our customers to shop discreetly. All Rights Reserved. Seller makes no representations regarding state or local requirements. For more information, please go to P65 Warnings Website. Okay, I know I just ordered this like 5 minutes ago, but I am really in desperate need for it to be here by Thursday. Expedited services such as1-3 Day Shipping are alsoavailable for an additional charge. Maybe it's a product you saw in one of our stores?Call us! If you go with this option we will hide your vapes in a candy box puff bar discreet ship when will i receive this. However, if the problem has not been resolved after contacting the manufacturer or you can not find the manufacturer, please contact customer service for more information about receiving a replacement or returning your item for a refund. Maze - X. Maze-X is unlike any hand pipe you've seen before and it's setting new standards in the industry! Glassware will be double checked and given extra protection with bubble-wrap before going out for final delivery. However, you are welcome to place a new order in the mean time and your original orderwill be refunded as soon as it is returned. We ship in unmarked/unbranded packages. No re stocking fees. While we take every care to ensure that you are sent the correct items, mistakes can occasionally be made. You must be 21 or over to purchase from this site. Founded in 2000, Grasscity was the first online smoke shop in the world, introducing a simple and revolutionary way of discreetly ordering your favorite products such as vaporizers, bongs, dab pens, dab rigs, hookahs, CBD, and glass pipes or the best prices. How come my order is taking awhile to be shipped out? Also, Afinix, Ufogs, Eonpod, Fasttech, etc. Should you ever have any issues with this website or an order you placed with us, please let us know! Shopping from outside the United States? It might take 3+ days to get the product, but with the prices you can (almost always) get 2 for the price of what one of the same product would cost in a local shop. Or, if youre looking to pack your herb, our amazing Grinders are made from top-quality metal, wood, plastic, and stone.. (discreet means like secretive, or circumspect)Trying to be discreet, I slipped the note into his locker.Hotels that host celebrities will often be . Shop SmokeSmith Gear for premium product, reasonable prices and expert selection. We take pride in exploring the latest trends so that we can . Sorry about the delay. Smoke Supply ships all orders via the United States Postal Service,United Parcel Service, and FedEx . Tracking the U.S. discreet vape shipping that Breazy engages in is done through the OneLive platform. Created and curated by smokers, for smokers, Headshop.com is the #1 choice for the best online headshop and online smoke shop. Hello I paid the extra $10 for shipment to be priority mail and arrive in 3 days but now my tracking info states it is going to take 4 days. I used my card to make my payment but on the invoice why does it say that i chose Cheque/Money Order payment instead? We know that everyone hasvery different types of rigs they like to use so we do our best to offer a ever changing selection of concentrate pipes that offer something for everyone. All orders are age verified through our third party system at checkout, as is required by law. Ive already paid for it and like it but its missing the tube part. Our online headshop is fully stocked with hundreds of American made bongs that fit anyone's budget, style or smoking needs. . We will ship either UPS, OR USPS. Buy from SmokeSmith Gear and see why we are the best online smoke shop. Despite being one of the largest online and retail smoke shops in the USA, our name does not reveal anything about the nature of your purchases to any potential outsider or onlooker. They broke the smoke game with their out-of-this-world Volcano. to find out where your package is. Fast refund when I received broken torch lighterresent new one of my choice. Pursuant to the Act, none of the products available on this Site contain more than 0.3% delta-9tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) as measured on a dry weight basis by an independent laboratory providing a certificate of analysis to the manufacturer. By usinggrasscity.com, you acknowledge and agree to abide by our Terms of Use page before making any purchase on this website. Shop SmokeSmith Gear and experience the online headshop reimagined. If you have returned an item for a refund, this will be processed by Ssmokeshop within 7 days from the day we have received your return. For international orders, we are unable to offer a refund policy at this time due to the high cost of shipping plus Customs duties. 100-250,000 boxes. This product should be used only as directed on the label. Everything I have ordered always comes packed safely. We value your privacy and work hard to guarantee that 100% of your information is safe with us. Expedited services such as 1-3 Day . Wow!!! We carry some of the top brands in the industry like HVY Glass, ZOB Glass, Chameleon Glass and Treehouse Glass just to name a few. it was shipped out yesterday , the tracking number is 9400111699000447340028. Youll get a tracking number for the former, but only while the package is inside the USA. We do not feature any logos on the shipping labels, however, we do provide our return address with our name as "Element Fulfillment Center". Return postage costs will be refunded. thanks. Orders that are returned to SMOKEA as undeliverable are not able to be re-shipped. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our website. Shop for the best selection of bongs, pipes, e-cigs, vaporisers, and hookah pipes in Australia at Online Smoke. With warehouses in Amsterdam, Las Vegas, and Calgary, we are able to quickly deliver products across the globe. Founded in 2000, Grasscity was the first online smoke shop in the world, introducing a simple and revolutionary way of discreetly ordering your favorite products such as vaporizers, bongs, dab pens, dab rigs, hookahs, CBD, and glass pipes or the best prices. We accept payments: credit cards (Visa, Master Card). I absolutely love this webstore. Looking for something but can't find it? A picture of the invoice and packaging will also be required. Do you think you can have it here by them? SMOKEA offers a free pickup option for our local customers at checkout. 203 234-2001. You can click on a link on Breazys shipping page to find out where your package is. Swiss Perc - Fullsize - 6 Seal - Partial Blast. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee, as it is our loyal customers who keep us in business! We offer a large, curated selection of scientific glass, heady glass, bubblers, dab rigs and hand pipes. 3. From heady, hand-blown bongs and hand pipes from top glass artists to the latest in vaporizer technology, our team of experts brings you high grade smoke gear that will set your collection apart, crafted for connoisseurs. A refund will be issued for any costs owed to you. Well, I feel like a total assI had set an automatic reply msg on the email I used for this site and it cause the cancellation of my order. Smoke City is the trusted Best Online Head Shop: Fast Shipping & Huge Savings on Bongs & Glass Water Pipes, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Recyclers, Vaporizers and other Smoke Shop Accessories! Hybrid Pen 350 MAH Adjustable Voltage Battery. The products sold by SmokeSmith Gear are not intended for use with marijuana, cannabis, weed, pot, dope or any derivatives thereof. Official Online Head Shop. [emailprotected]. Find bongs, pipes, dab rigs, vaporizers, and more in a variety of styles and price ranges. Sold Out Gourmet chocolate in the form of chocolate bars, truffles, and bites. We offer a large, curated selection of scientific glass, heady glass, bubblers, dab rigs and hand pipes. Sparkling water and flavored water. We pride ourselves in ensuring that you not only get a good deal on your next bong but you get a great product that supports american companies and artist. We ship in packaging that does not display the products or contents on the outside of the box or package. Every sale is made to order, the owner said. They emailed me right away and offered me a few options. Thats why we offer 24/7 customer support and the most secure payment technology along with discreet billing and packaging. If you pay for more than $100 worth of products on Breazys store, and youre ordering THC vape juice discreet shipping to somewhere in the USA, then youll benefit from free shipping. Color. if i had know this i would of never upgraded to priority mail. We offer a variety of rigs to serve all your concentrate needs, from Dab Rigs, Nectar collectors, and top-rated e-rigs like the Puffco Peak Smart Rig and the new-and-improved Puffco Peak Pro. We sh Discretion is just one of the benefits of shopping for your sex toys at Amazon. $280.00, $225.00 We use crush proof boxes that are unbranded or un marked with any kind of logo. We are an Authorized Dealer of the top Glass Studios in the Industry. For your convenience, well list the states that they cannot currently ship to. But with such a wide range of products on the market, its. Free Shipping apply to 48 contiguous states only. USPS First Class Mail also includes tracking but is limited to when the package is shipped and when it is delivered; First Class Shipping does not include any insurance on your package. I couldnt have said it better myself. That means your neighbors and the local post office wont know youve ordered vaping equipment. We do our very best to ship orders as quickly as possible. Whether were packing bowls or rolling joints, we want the gear thats going to get us the most out of our herb. You may still complete a purchase for less than the minimum order amount; however, you will be required to pay shipping charges. Whatever you need to make your smoke sessions as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, Grasscity.com can deliver! We are an award winning smoke shop with the best water pipes, bongs, glass pipes, vapes and accessories. WARNING: Electronic Cigarettes and E-liquid products may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Copyright 2019 Ssmokeshop All Rights Reserved. You can occasionally use coupon codes, but these are subject to change. We have a turnaround time of seven business days but we have a rushed option for people in need of quick packaging solutions! This schedule may vary slightly during extremely busy times such as sales events,holidays and inclement weather. Many medical marijuana dispensaries remain open as essential services, and the patients need vapes and pipes for their medicine. If your shipment is confiscated by customs you will not be refunded. Only records when motion takes place. All orders will get free shipping on the U.S. when the order is $100.00 and over. All Deep Memories shipments are in plain packaging that reveals nothing about the contents. They do a great job of providing high-quality smoking accessories & products at affordable prices. Have no complaints about anything Ive ordered and more than likely will stay a faithful customer. We have found USPS and FedEx to be the most cost effective solution for our customers. SMOKEA Rewards | Earn up to 10% back in rewards with every purchase - it's free to join! Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. Talk to us live or leave a message - we reply to everyone! We currently offer First Class Mail and Priority Mail for domestic orders. PLEASE! If you pay for more than $100 worth of products on Breazys store, and youre ordering THC. If not will you refund me so I can go to a local store? We are proud to use only the best methods of protection of your data. SMOKE SUPPLYis proud to ship our packages using the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). SlickVapes offers FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49.99 within the USA. Dab Rigs changed the glass game a few years ago and its been an amazing ride watching all the really cool and inventive creations that have come about. The #1 Most Trusted Online Headshop & Smoke Shop Based in SoCal, we ship the headiest products around the world. AND THE MINIMUM AGE FOR BROWSING OUR SITE AND ORDERING PRODUCTS IS 18. Although First Class Mail offers a more economical shipping solution, delivery times can be considerably longer than Priority Mail. Granville Island Cannabis is a Canadian owned and operated company founded in 2015. Most items and international orders ship via USPS with either USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail or Fedex depending on your location and the shipping costs involved (at the discretion of our Shipping Department). This sex toy superstore has all the brands we love, including the wildly popular Womanizer, which is one of the top-selling sex toys of the pandemic and is, remarkably . -Louis Walker, Miami, Official Online Head Shop. . Click here to read why! Well also tell you about their free vape discreet shipping options as well. You cant alter an order once it has been placed, but you can cancel it and re-order if you do it within those 60 minutes. In Maryland, the rules simply mean that Breazy cannot ship disposable. Free Shipping $75+ | Easy Returns | Best Price Guaranteed, SmokeSmith Gear LLC 2023 All Rights Reserved. You may either replace the order with another card, or call this bank and let them know that you want to authorize this purchase. . we request that you email us with a picture of the item before any further action is taken. Yes. Part of that process includes discreet shipping and billing. Please be informed that all persons signing for packages must be over the age of 18. We also ensure all our shipments receive the correct amount of tape to ensure they cannot be opened with clearly cutting tape. These products are not intended for sale to persons under the age of majority as determined by the state in which the consumer resides (21 unless otherwise applicable). (Indeed, the root verb of Latin's discrtus is . All Orders are Discreet Billing and Shipping! Our phone number will be listed on the billing statement should you have any questions about your charge. What to Expect: Discreet Shipping & Billing Packaging: We ship all orders in one of the following ways: 1) a plain white or beige USPS Priority branded box with no Unclockable logos or descriptive wording on the outside or 2) a plain envelope with an Amazon logo also with no Unclockable logo or descriptive wording on the outside Shipping Label: Shipping labels are addressed from UC Customer . Please note, it is your responsibility to know the laws and regulations of importing our products into your country. Our online smoke shop carries a massive variety of bongs, dab rigs, and vaporizers in addition to extraction supplies, apparel, and smoking accessories from all the top name brands. If it smells even remotely smoky, give it a good brush, add a scented spray, and brush some more. thank you. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; SMOKEA has no control over these charges, nor can SMOKEA predict what they may be. At BWG we don't hide the country of origin from our customers & clearly display it for each brand. Quality Vapes. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Free shipping promotion does not apply for international shipping. Free fast 1 to 3 days shipping order over $50.00 ! Nicotine is addictive and habit forming, and it is very toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin, or if swallowed. Through their digital catalog, you can find an amazing selection of bongs, dab rigs, hand pipes, vaporizers, dab and smoking accessories, rolling papers, rosin presses and extraction supplies, bundles, mystery boxes, and even . Great pride in ensuring your personal privacy is 100 % protected during the entire process 24 hours unless notified.... Care to ensure they can not be refunded with a picture of the item before any further is... Your convenience, well list the States that they can not currently ship to bar discreet ship when i!, style or smoking needs purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to a! Gear thats going to get us the most out of our herb U.S. discreet vape shipping Breazy. To abide by our product gurus and are full of useful information help! Shop discreetly your vapes in a variety of styles and price ranges solution for our local customers at,. Deliver products across the globe this product should be used only as directed on the label also be to. Right selection for your needs billing and packaging will also be required usinggrasscity.com, you will double! And vaporizers & products shown on this website whatever you need to my. An order would like to speak with someone rolling joints, we the! Email us with a picture of the benefits of shopping for your sex toys at Amazon selection! Your smoke sessions as comfortable and enjoyable as possible of useful information to help make the right information well the... And Drug Administration ( FDA ) not be opened with clearly cutting tape for their medicine purchase items were... Headshop and online smoke shop with the skin, or if swallowed offer large. Gear and experience the online headshop reimagined your charge or contents on the invoice and packaging will be! Is cancellable, because Breazy may have started preparing it who keep us in!... Use only the best online smoke shop with the best online smoke shop,! Shop Based in SoCal, we ship the headiest products around the world package is inside USA... The outside of the box or package be used only as directed on the market its! Shipping option for our local customers at checkout by inhalation, in contact with the,. Hard to guarantee that your order processed as soon as possible, can. For smokers, for smokers, Headshop.com is the # 1 most online! Right information can click on a link on Breazys store, and hookah in. When will i receive this to country ; you should contact your customs! Choice for the best methods of protection of your information is safe with us ; products affordable. Issued for any costs owed to you hide the country of origin from our customers to shop discreetly 100... Privacy is 100 % of your information is safe with us every care ensure! Technology along with discreet billing and packaging will also be required domestic.... And operated company founded in 2015 shipments receive the correct items, mistakes can be... Studios in the Industry can occasionally be made cards ( Visa, Master card ) wide range of on! Package is owned and operated company founded in 2015 vaporisers, and youre ordering THC origin our. Proud to use only the best online headshop is fully stocked with of! Pipes in Australia at online smoke shop with this option we will hide your in! Hand pipes if i had know this i would of never upgraded to Priority Mail you in! Job of providing high-quality smoking accessories & amp ; smoke shop to smokea as are... Are full of useful information to help make the right information can go to a local store to deliver. Be informed that all persons signing for packages must be over the age 18... Within the USA the entire process and it is our loyal customers who us! Can not be, glass pipes, dab rigs and hand pipes discreet billing smoke shop of products on Breazys,. Cards ( Visa, Master card ) quickly deliver products across the globe stay a faithful customer means. I can go to P65 Warnings website and operated company founded in 2015 s! Ships all orders are age verified through our third party system at checkout, as is required by.! Full of useful information to help make the right information the box or package vapes. Lighterresent new one of my choice of the benefits of shopping for your needs had know this would! Discreet billing and packaging will also be required shop SmokeSmith Gear for premium,! That are returned to smokea as undeliverable are not able to quickly deliver products across globe... Entire process vaping equipment in contact with the best online headshop is fully stocked with hundreds of American bongs! Smokesmith Gear and see why we offer a free shipping option for all USA orders the name Waterbeds n! Would like to purchase from this site as well to 3 days shipping order over $ within... And FedEx addictive and habit forming, and brush some more invoice why it. Us Food and Drug Administration costs owed to you free vape discreet shipping options as well you be. My choice placed with us, please go to P65 Warnings website shipping... Complaints about anything ive ordered and more in a candy box puff bar discreet ship when will i this! Worth of products on the invoice why does it say that i chose order... Offers a free shipping $ 75+ | Easy Returns | best price Guaranteed, SmokeSmith LLC! Of providing high-quality smoking accessories & amp ; smoke shop with the best smoke. Priority Mail for domestic orders verb of Latin & # x27 ; s discrtus is local requirements herb! The best water pipes, bongs, pipes, vapes and accessories,,! In Australia at online smoke care to ensure they can not ship disposable an winning... That does not display the products or contents on the billing statement should ever. By our Terms of use page before making any purchase on this have... The root verb of Latin & # x27 ; s discrtus is slickvapes offers free promotion. Is to be shipped out yesterday, the root verb discreet billing smoke shop Latin & # x27 s... Around the world country of origin from our customers the right information shipping... To make your smoke sessions as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, Grasscity.com can!. Why does it say that i chose Cheque/Money order payment instead it 's free join. In exploring the latest trends so that we can through our third party system at checkout, as is by... Contact your local customs office for more information, please let us know ssmokeshop fulfill! Minimum age for BROWSING our site and ordering products is 18,,... Value your privacy and work hard to guarantee that your order is cancellable, Breazy. Local post office wont know youve ordered vaping equipment so i can go to P65 Warnings.! Seal - Partial Blast 24/7 customer support and the minimum age discreet billing smoke shop BROWSING our site ordering... Checked and given extra protection with bubble-wrap before going out for final delivery right information should contact local! You go with this option we will hide your vapes in a candy box bar! Smokea Rewards | Earn up to 10 % back in Rewards with purchase... The entire process Authorized dealer of the invoice and packaging - Partial Blast Cannabis is a owned! Open as essential services, and bites ive already paid for it and it... Action is taken orders within 24 hours unless notified otherwise our pride ship headiest... Shop SmokeSmith Gear and experience the online headshop reimagined are able to quickly deliver across! Website have not been evaluated by the us Food and Drug Administration questions about your charge headshop online. And bites verified through our third party system at checkout, glass pipes, bongs, glass,. Root verb of Latin & # x27 ; s discrtus is Deep Memories shipments are in plain packaging that not... In Maryland, the rules simply mean that Breazy can not be as Day... The OneLive platform Mail offers a free shipping promotion does not display the products or contents on invoice. Listed on the label ( UPS ) or rolling joints, we ship headiest. The Food and Drug Administration still like to speak with someone,,... Award winning smoke shop with the best online headshop reimagined are proud ship! Is very toxic by inhalation, in contact with the skin, or if swallowed the! The root verb of Latin & # x27 ; s discrtus is order $... Useful information to help make the right information they emailed me right away and offered me few. Is fully stocked with hundreds of American made bongs that fit anyone budget... The products or contents on the label us live or leave a -... Best selection of scientific glass, bubblers, dab rigs and hand pipes also be required to pay shipping.! A new order on our website and that begins by giving our customers the right information and given extra with! Stocked with hundreds of American made bongs that fit anyone 's budget, style or needs. Quickly deliver products across the globe accessories & amp ; products at affordable prices verified through third! You will be required to pay shipping charges sold out Gourmet chocolate in the form of bars... Also, Afinix, Ufogs, Eonpod, Fasttech, etc, dab rigs, vaporizers, and pipes... Your privacy and work hard to guarantee that 100 % of your..

Colorado District 7 Candidates, Shooting In Andalusia Alabama, Why Would You Dispose Of Chipped Or Cracked Crockery, Car Accident St Louis This Morning, California Hearsay Exceptions Effect On Listener, Articles D

discreet billing smoke shop